7/26 : BP / Kain/ NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dio.2394

Dio.2394

Enough talk! Let us settle our matters on the Bollaball Court!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UcVzFLl77zM#at=307

ROFLMAO. You win the internet.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Glaeser.8015

Glaeser.8015

I only wish I was that cool. I saw it on reddit.

Glaezer – [Splt] [Holy] – NSP
Charr Guardian & many alts
I am the donut

in Match-ups

Posted by: Haz.9864

Haz.9864

Heh- turns out there’s a reason neither of us remember running from a fair fight with SPLT. Either way- hope to find you guys on the field this week, have enjoyed the match up so far

well that and we haven’t had more than 2-3 of us grouped together all week. everyones busy right now it seems.

Akue – war, Duck Dogers – eng (Splt) (NSP)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stone.6751

Stone.6751

So yeah Kaineng. Dat Briar fight. Only one thing really came to mind. I was that Bronze Raider necromancer at the top of the stairs

This battle over Briar was the most fun I’ve had in WvW in a while. I was in that tower for over a hour!

Penny Royalty – Level 80 Guardian
Raingarde – Level 80 Necromancer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Dat Pangloss…… hehe

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in Match-ups

Glaeser.8015

Great fights in BP BL so far tonight.

I am the donut

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

ZERG guild,

Why do you constantly run away? In NSP BL the only time I didn’t see you running was when it was 20-4… yet the 4 of us were willing to stand and fight. When the numbers evened you ran. Thankfully Lost was still around to give us a good fight.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: agentmooncat.5134

agentmooncat.5134

ZERG guild,

Why do you constantly run away? In NSP BL the only time I didn’t see you running was when it was 20-4… yet the 4 of us were willing to stand and fight. When the numbers evened you ran. Thankfully Lost was still around to give us a good fight.

Lol!

Videos for everyone in the morning

in Match-ups

agentmooncat.5134

And why does everyone always say 20!!! 9 of is tonight :p

But we did ZERG you kittens down lol.

in Match-ups

Glaeser.8015

Credit where it’s do, ZERG did actually stand and fight tonight. I only wish I had a bigger group than 3 so I could actually give them the fight they deserved.

I am the donut

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reno.2391

Reno.2391

Shoutout to the NSP group of howl and dna I think that tried to take hero’s lodge and got on the 3rd try against me. gj

Krew
The Mesmer
Gunnar’s Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

ZERG guild,

I don’t even think [ZERG] has 20 people in their roster.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: nortask.8351

nortask.8351

Amazing fights tonight [DR]. I was a lot of fun, you guys are very organized and well played!

Sea of Sorrows
| Guardian | Warrior | Elementalist |

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moorecore.6349

Moorecore.6349

TY CNB! -DR
/Salute

in Match-ups

Posted by: nothing.7941

nothing.7941

ZERG guild,

I don’t even think [ZERG] has 20 people in their roster.

We don’t, but if you drink enough beer 5 + 5 = 20, right Beerdrinker?

Martin Firestorm, Borlis Pass
Gaile Gray wrote:
Oh wait, read Martin Firestorm, he says it better…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Haz.9864

Haz.9864

Nice bugzapper at Greenlake Rx, well done =D

Akue – war, Duck Dogers – eng (Splt) (NSP)

in Match-ups

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

NSP…do you even quaggan?

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noroz.9527

Noroz.9527

Oh go away.

Go post in the world recruitment thread you already have. Just by posting, you are showing your desperation. BP has nothing that NSP can’t offer.

So instead of recruiting the players who are already low on population, like another scavenger, you should rather work on improving your own individual play.

To the guilds who already transferred to BP, good riddance.

You actually going to play this week or hide in PvE again?

I don’t PvE. I fail to see where you have this idea that any of the WvW’ers would hide? Why would we give up all the loot?

Commander Noroz Vi Britannia
Northern Shiverpeaks
[AS] Artificial Strife

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fraeg.9837

Fraeg.9837

shout out to the guild [HOWL] you folks have some serious sack and you get a +1 for tenacity in seeking out superior numbers multiple times.

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro
|Gnaw| |BB| |dO| |SOUL| – NSP

in Match-ups

Fraeg.9837

Amazing fights tonight [DR]. I was a lot of fun, you guys are very organized and well played!

good to hear you were a lot of fun

/wink

sorry couldn’t resist

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elfecutioner.8745

Elfecutioner.8745

shout out to the guild [HOWL] you folks have some serious sack and you get a +1 for tenacity in seeking out superior numbers multiple times.

That’s true. They definitely didn’t run when we saw them.

Borlis Pass
Delia DeLion (Mesmer), Suzi Greenberg (Elementalist)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elfecutioner.8745

Elfecutioner.8745

Thats the difference Between bp and other servers. Other servers see that as a roamer and let them go fight other smaller opponents. Heck even 1-2 or 1-3 is fair. Bp thinks hyuck let’s chase them all over the map with 20 people.

I can’t believe u chased down my poor quaggon.

Really? Because I cannot think of a single time any server has let me run by as a solo roamer.

Borlis Pass
Delia DeLion (Mesmer), Suzi Greenberg (Elementalist)

in Match-ups

Fraeg.9837

Thats the difference Between bp and other servers. Other servers see that as a roamer and let them go fight other smaller opponents. Heck even 1-2 or 1-3 is fair. Bp thinks hyuck let’s chase them all over the map with 20 people.

I can’t believe u chased down my poor quaggon.

Really? Because I cannot think of a single time any server has let me run by as a solo roamer.

I realize PAXA is now on another server… but they were not exactly famous for respecting soloers or onesies and twosies. The number of times PAXA’s 5 man drilled down my solo necro/Mesmer is a pretty long one

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro

in Match-ups

dunnberry.2964

Noroz stop lying you PVE a lot, I have yet to see anything significant from AS and Don’t think I saw a single AS tag the last 6-7 hours we’ve been having our way in NSP borderland

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

in Match-ups

Noroz.9527

Noroz stop lying you PVE a lot, I have yet to see anything significant from AS and Don’t think I saw a single AS tag the last 6-7 hours we’ve been having our way in NSP borderland

I’m in Norway, you twit.
EDIT: Also, just because you didn’t see us, doesn’t mean we didn’t do anything.

Northern Shiverpeaks
[AS] Artificial Strife

(edited by Noroz.9527)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Razgriz.2590

Razgriz.2590

I’m in Norway, you twit.

I was up there for vacation not that long ago

Borlis Pass
Norgy lvl 80 Guardian
Guild: Hunting Hunters[HH]

in Match-ups

Noroz.9527

I’m in Norway, you twit.

It’s where I’m from

I just study in the US, so some people think they know my god kitten playing hours, lol. It’s not like I’m working x3

Where did you go?

Northern Shiverpeaks
[AS] Artificial Strife

in Match-ups

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

I’m in Norway, you twit.

REEDIT: Because we know you, means we know you didn’t do anything.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

in Match-ups

Noroz.9527

I’m in Norway, you twit.

REEDIT: Because we know you, means we know you didn’t do anything.

Yes, because we were at BPBL and NSPBL. Except not at all.

Northern Shiverpeaks
[AS] Artificial Strife

in Match-ups

agentmooncat.5134

Credit where it’s do, ZERG did actually stand and fight tonight. I only wish I had a bigger group than 3 so I could actually give them the fight they deserved.

all good fun. i guess we can make general statements that all SPLT players hide in spawn when faced with generally equal fights? no, im sure i can chalk it up to kitten happens and you didn’t want to get yourself killed for the hell of it. anyways – i enjoyed the run in, hope to catch you guys more often the rest of the week =)

in Match-ups

agentmooncat.5134

another vH run-in. 6 v 6… good fun =)

in Match-ups

agentmooncat.5134

ZERG guild,

I fell like we aren’t making any friends this match-up. That makes me sad – everyone should have at least one internetz friend in their life

in Match-ups

BlazeQ.1095

ZERG guild,

I fell like we aren’t making any friends this match-up. That makes me sad – everyone should have at least one internetz friend in their life

All I could think of was “Stop running!!!!”

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

So 8 ZERG players tactically kite your 20man grp slowly picking people off and all you can think of is “stop running”. You should be thinking of how bad you guys really are for taking tht long to kill 8 ppl. Stacking up and afraid to push 8? now thts sad. Your guild tag fits you well sir.

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

in Match-ups

agentmooncat.5134

ZERG guild,

All I could think of was “Stop running!!!!”

Lol- that was a fun night last night

in Match-ups

Posted by: JKFlipFlop.7123

JKFlipFlop.7123

Had a fun 2v2 with a yellow norn warrior and yellow charr guardian from ZERG, in the ruins. My ele friend and I would have won if a random engineer didn’t crate us when the guard went down. We got you back at south camp though. Toble can tank for days. I’ve got it out for that warrior now =P

I Am Harmfull – [WHO] ex tM/XOXO
Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuking.4051

Nuking.4051

ZERG guild,

Don’t worry, even if you can’t figure out the truth after watching the video the rest of the community sure can.

I am with Hadan on this one. If team work and tactics are now defined as “running away”. Then call me a coward while we spike some of your friends before making our get away.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Alaric.7628

Alaric.7628

all good fun. i guess we can make general statements that all SPLT players hide in spawn when faced with generally equal fights? no, im sure i can chalk it up to kitten happens and you didn’t want to get yourself killed for the hell of it. anyways – i enjoyed the run in, hope to catch you guys more often the rest of the week =)

Yes, you got us, our 3 man repeatedly attacked your 5 man. I’m so ashamed… No, but seriously, that’s all we were looking for, I thought those were some fun fights and you guys were too tough of a nut for the 3 of us to crack even though we kept trying.

Cheers

Alaric Clone [KOM]
NSP

in Match-ups

dunnberry.2964

Aww whittle noroz did i hurt your feelings? And that doesn’t account for the rest of your guilds abscense from the fight, can they not fight without you?

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

in Match-ups

agentmooncat.5134

Yes, you got us, our 3 man repeatedly attacked your 5 man. I’m so ashamed… No, but seriously, that’s all we were looking for, I thought those were some fun fights and you guys were too tough of a nut for the 3 of us to crack even though we kept trying.

Cheers

I like how no one ever wants to count the PUGs lol. Don’t worry I wouldn’t have count then either if the situation was reversed it was pretty funny- we chased that char guard in an out of the NSP Zerg for about 30 mins. At one point 4 of us actually charged into that tower as your Zerg was capping it just to get him! Lol good times guys- hope all involved enjoyed the fight.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Razgriz.2590

Razgriz.2590

I’m in Norway, you twit.

It’s where I’m from

I just study in the US, so some people think they know my god kitten playing hours, lol. It’s not like I’m working x3

Where did you go?

Hung around Oslo, Skjetten, Lillestrom

Borlis Pass
Norgy lvl 80 Guardian
Guild: Hunting Hunters[HH]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Otters.1567

Otters.1567

Cheers

I like how no one ever wants to count the PUGs lol. Don’t worry I wouldn’t have count then either if the situation was reversed it was pretty funny- we chased that char guard in an out of the NSP Zerg for about 30 mins. At one point 4 of us actually charged into that tower as your Zerg was capping it just to get him! Lol good times guys- hope all involved enjoyed the fight.

My good pal Teivospy says to you,

The only one who doesn’t want to count the pugs is you, check the Youtube title. All i see is 5 v 3 + back peddlers / uplevels. Not a ZERG vs SPLT.

Buy a Pocket Otter, only 500G [Holy]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zizanzi.4678

Zizanzi.4678

Cheers

Ya, always a good time fighting Splt since I’m leading “ZERG” now or back in the day when leading “ADNoQQBSTY” against you guys you all are always keeping it real out there.

/Cheers and see you out there

Styliii Elementalist
Two to Fifty (ZERG)
Shoulda Rolled Kaineng (NoQQ) Leader (Guild Retired)

in Match-ups

BlazeQ.1095

So 8 ZERG players tactically kite your 20man grp slowly picking people off and all you can think of is “stop running”. You should be thinking of how bad you guys really are for taking tht long to kill 8 ppl. Stacking up and afraid to push 8? now thts sad. Your guild tag fits you well sir.

LOL All I wanted was to fight! Don’t take yourself so seriously… I will be back online tonight. Maybe people will want to stand and fight instead of run and “kite”. maybe Ill just find Lost and have some fun getting wiped by and old friend or two. We are NOOB, We drink beer and have a good time. Try it you might like it :P

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: nothing.7941

nothing.7941

Maybe you should spend more time in cursed shores, your foes are more predictable there the way you like. Drink up dude.

Martin Firestorm, Borlis Pass
Gaile Gray wrote:
Oh wait, read Martin Firestorm, he says it better…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zizanzi.4678

Zizanzi.4678

LOL All I wanted was to fight! Don’t take yourself so seriously… I will be back online tonight. Maybe people will want to stand and fight instead of run and “kite”. maybe Ill just find Lost and have some fun getting wiped by and old friend or two. We are NOOB, We drink beer and have a good time. Try it you might like it :P

We cheer you for wanting to fight but “MY” standing rule while I’m leading is, "you make anyone that wants to kill us “earn” the kill & you will NOT die unnecessarily unless you have Styliii’s permission"!!! If you have to chase (ZERG) 9/10’s across the map to do so you will have to do it especially with superior numbers such that you had. We enjoyed the fights with you all and this is giving my guys some much needed practice and welcome the fights. I believe we lost 2 or 3 but the rest got away on the NE camp fight. Anyway nice fights and see you out there.

Oh btw, have a cold one on me!!!! ;-P

Styliii Elementalist
Two to Fifty (ZERG)
Shoulda Rolled Kaineng (NoQQ) Leader (Guild Retired)

in Match-ups

Alaric.7628

Cheers

I won’t quibble with numbers, you can count the pugs if you like. Again, thought you guys fought well which is what we were expecting/hoping for from ex-noqq. No need to be kitten y.

Alaric Clone [KOM]
NSP

in Match-ups

Alaric.7628

Also, Lad Guy hasn’t asked us if we like stuff as much as him. Is he ok?

Alaric Clone [KOM]
NSP

in Match-ups

agentmooncat.5134

Cheers

I won’t quibble with numbers, you can count the pugs if you like. Again, thought you guys fought well which is what we were expecting/hoping for from ex-noqq. No need to be kitten y.

I wasn’t trying to quibble- I was just messing with ya- if I’m running around with 3 I never consider the Green around me as part of the equation. Lord knows I have been around BP groups with the numbers advantage only to watch the smaller group wipe us lol. It’s why we make people who run with us wear our tag- I typically see green as a nice Rez opportunity for the other side :/ I would like to say- we will give u the 3 pugs and call it 4v5, but hell there’s a good chance it just made it 2v5 :/

in Match-ups

agentmooncat.5134

Also, Lad Guy hasn’t asked us if we like stuff as much as him. Is he ok?

Lol be nice- he quit playing :p