* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: Heibi.4251

Heibi.4251

HoD vs DR dance off at north camp. Rose says we win, sorry DR.

‘Cause this is thriller, thriller night
And no one’s gonna save you from the beast about to strike
You know it’s thriller, thriller night
You’re fighting for your life inside a killer, thriller tonight

Leader of Central Anime(CA)
Tifa Ran/Ranger with a Pet
Commander WvW – Henge of Denravi

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: WhiteRose.6934

WhiteRose.6934

Definitely won the dance off. Look at our grace, and our poise.

The winner is obvious really.

Genesis Theory [GT] – Henge of Denravi

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wenrolio.8063

Wenrolio.8063

So, funniest thing happened to me today. Was out soloing around near Bay today and cut down what appeared to be a newly 80 thief…as well as 2 or 3 other players (also new…or just straight zerk). As soon as the battle ended (and to my intense surprise) said thief decided to invite me to join his party…where he promptly told me he had “reported me for hacking” and that I should “enjoy my ban”.

Translation: You hit me while I was stealthed. You can’t do that. Game mechanics are kitten

another note; was fun pairing up and roaming earlier today.

Asuran -Engineer, Elementalist, Necromancer, Mesmer, and underlevel Ranger

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: Apocalypse.5239

Apocalypse.5239

well do too the Number game in wvw I’m calling it quits for wvw 30 + vs 15 and less was fun but now its time to quit for wvw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwQdM-J1TM4
Only if you want to watch.
lvl 80 Charr Warrior part of Twin.

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: patricide.1062

patricide.1062

Weird bug today… One of my guildies took a vid of the Garrison doors flashing and flinging rocks everywhere.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Q298IROpD6Y

Support Guardian – D/D Ele
[Rawr] – HoD

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: Opc.4718

Opc.4718

Weird bug today… One of my guildies took a vid of the Garrison doors flashing and flinging rocks everywhere.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Q298IROpD6Y

Don’t be fooled, it’s throwing a tantrum.

Kehlirixx Q | Nixx Q | Classic Bunker

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: Steve Whitley.8359

Steve Whitley.8359

try destroying those doors… they stay there even when you’ve broken through. its like someone at anet accidentally left in some art asset under some strange condition that does that, and it’ll do it on almost any tower / keep in game.

Old Janx // [THG] Jade Quarry / Seafarer’s Rest
secessit viri bellatores

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: playard.6035

playard.6035

Hot in the morning there, but cold here…

Deko* — Die-hard PvE-in-WvW veteran & noob commander
map chat spammer, siege lover/hater, and, well, I care bears.
League of Ex-Siegers, nonetheLEXS, for now, still Rest on Stormbluff Isle

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

playard.6035

Definitely won the dance off. Look at our grace, and our poise.

The winner is obvious really.

All right, all right, you won the grace contest, but our PuG looked funnier.

Bukems, the Charr Legend awkwardly facing the corner of the house, y u no join us? Don’t be shy, silly! We’re out silly you!

PS. weird. got problem with taking screenshots in game…

Attachments:

(edited by playard.6035)

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: irishhaf.1692

irishhaf.1692

So ummm is this normal numbers for HoD?

Deritt ranger lv 80 (Un-retired… liking longbow)
Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: kymaera.4739

kymaera.4739

I’m really getting a bad impression of the PHZE guild from HoD. In our last match-up, there was a ranger from that guild that was somehow able to hit an Arrow Cart (range 2500) with his shots while out of range of the AC.

Yesterday, this lovely person managed to somehow repeatedly get up on the walls of SM when the walls/gates had not been breached in hours and was running around trying to take out siege.

Attachments:

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: kurath.9406

kurath.9406

So ummm is this normal numbers for HoD?

I’m not sure what you’re referring to, specifically, but we tend to get a good push in Sunday mornings. That said, though we had a lot of AR BL for the morning too, we didn’t have to commit many numbers to that so what you were seeing was probably most of the server. Its unfortunate how few AR are coming out, but our server has definitely been there before so hopefully they’re able to bounce back a bit too.

Edit: It will be interesting to see the full dynamics of our matchup come out too, between the last two matchups BP clearly loomed over us both giving almost no interaction between us, and NSP has groups who likes to stay in HoD’s face through the night/in the morning. That said, with the DR/HoD/NSP match up, I get the feeling DR has a bit of coverage gap in the late night/morning as well.

I’m really getting a bad impression of the PHZE guild from HoD.

PHZE is the largest guild on HoD with pretty loose recruitment standards so I’m not surprised that this would come up occasionally. With that said they definitely don’t endorse that kind of play and have been working hard to clean up and train up their WvW crew so this is not a good representation of the guild as a whole. The leaders of PHZE frequent these match up threads so I’m sure they’ll take a look into it.

Genesis Theory [GT] – HoD

(edited by kurath.9406)

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

irishhaf.1692

Mainly if you get half the numbers you had this morning this week is about to be a wash out for as far as fun fights go for me.

We have had the same coverage gap as long as there has been a DR, its why we topped out where we did and people bailed.

Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: Antara.3189

Antara.3189

We haven’t won a match or placed 2nd in a match in a long time, We have a hard enough time with ET and FC, another week scaring off any new wvw players in AR. The regulars will be the only ones, once again lol

I seriously love how you try to troll the wvw forums, lol. Grow up dude, and get out of our matchup.

PS>Won’t you be glad when Gifs are removed from GW2 forums because of people like you?

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

irishhaf.1692

here is a free tip instead… when you have massive numbers on people… golem rushes lead to empty maps and boredom.

Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

(edited by irishhaf.1692)

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: monstertooky.3485

monstertooky.3485

Maybe time to ask this question again…

“So ummm is this normal numbers for HoD?”

Tooky Ness – Devonas Revolution [DRev]
[Devona’s Rest]

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: qualm like a bomb.6512

qualm like a bomb.6512

Pretty sure their zergs took everything on all the BL and all came out to EB. Don’t know where our server is, and we can’t get an outmanned to even have an incentive to stick around because of that “other server” that is in the matchup. They are running with IoJ and GoM size zergs now everytime I manage to log on.

Don’t worry AR most of us on DR know how you guys feel and the majority of us respect you enough not to take everything you have and spawn camp you. We may take it from HoD, so they don’t get the points and reset it for you guys to take back a little easier but, most of the time we don’t bother defending it. But for the most part with our limited numbers we are just trying to keep the massive HoD zerg off our stuff, which proves futile with 3 to 1 odds.

Qualm – Commander
Grievance [GVNC] – Our drunken WvW is the kitten
Devona’s Rest – Forever Outnumbered & Kittened upon by Anet

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: patricide.1062

patricide.1062

Pretty sure their zergs took everything on all the BL and all came out to EB. Don’t know where our server is, and we can’t get an outmanned to even have an incentive to stick around because of that “other server” that is in the matchup. They are running with IoJ and GoM size zergs now everytime I manage to log on.

Don’t worry AR most of us on DR know how you guys feel and the majority of us respect you enough not to take everything you have and spawn camp you. We may take it from HoD, so they don’t get the points and reset it for you guys to take back a little easier but, most of the time we don’t bother defending it. But for the most part with our limited numbers we are just trying to keep the massive HoD zerg off our stuff, which proves futile with 3 to 1 odds.

Yeah… Never see DR zerging and building siege to camp our spawn OH WAIT.

Attachments:

Support Guardian – D/D Ele
[Rawr] – HoD

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sinester.3572

Sinester.3572

DR crying we have numbers we ALLWAYS had more coverage then u guys we took all ur stuff in every matchup what u expect? the few ppl in DR that posted on the forums that we just win DR because of the other servers guess what u guys just make points and are balance whit us because of the other servers now heres ur lesson do not trash talk whitout a reason next time this time theres no stronger server to fight us back like the other matchups so we can focus and do our thing dont get mad, and about AR u guys look so awesome but no ppl at all u guys should transfer here! so we can all be stronger!

HOD Comander

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

All servers have zergs, but you really need to post a screenshot with more than 10-15 red names in it.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

qualm like a bomb.6512

DR crying we have numbers we ALLWAYS had more coverage then u guys we took all ur stuff in every matchup what u expect? the few ppl in DR that posted on the forums that we just win DR because of the other servers guess what u guys just make points and are balance whit us because of the other servers now heres ur lesson do not trash talk whitout a reason next time this time theres no stronger server to fight us back like the other matchups so we can focus and do our thing dont get mad, and about AR u guys look so awesome but no ppl at all u guys should transfer here! so we can all be stronger!

Never said you win because of other servers, and no one is crying. You have numbers pure and simple. Don’t expect us to hop servers because you have numbers. All the more reason to stay where the skill is ;-D

Qualm – Commander

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

qualm like a bomb.6512

I did say most of us, didn’t I? There are people on every server that think that kind of behavior is acceptable. The rest of us have honor.

Qualm – Commander

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Sinester.3572

i didnt ask Dr to come here and stop talking like that u look so but hurt that is sad to see ur representing ur server like that now go focus on the fights go defend ur bl again !

HOD Comander

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

playard.6035

I counted only 1 comma and 0 period in that… paragraph?

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Sinester.3572

another but hurt number 2 let see the count raising ,,,,,,,………,,,,,,,,……,,,,,,…….,,,,,…

HOD Comander

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: Berengar.6951

Berengar.6951

It’s possible for people in WvW matches to be cordial and get along, I have proof!

Attachments:

Engineer, Thief, Mesmer, Elementalist, Guardian,Warrior, Necro
[KoM] Krewe of Misfits
[IB]Inglorious Basterdz

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: Strever.8764

Strever.8764

Never said you win because of other servers, and no one is crying. You have numbers pure and simple. Don’t expect us to hop servers because you have numbers. All the more reason to stay where the skill is ;-D

If you believe that’s where the skill is then you obvious haven’t met HoD roamers

Ipsum Elusus [GG] Sourceri – Elementalist – BP Roamer

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tots.3056

Tots.3056

For some odd reason four major wvw guilds all ended up doing guild missions at the same time yesterday. Sure enough we came back to find our entire borderlands green.

Thank you on behalf of DDLG we had a lot of fun taking it back, too bad it didn’t take long. Anyway, thanks for the loot bags.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bllade.1029

Bllade.1029

I have four letters for you: D – D – L – G. Wonder where your numbers are? Join that guild.

You’re not outnumbered, we’ve just got better coverage. Regardless, all this moaning and groaning is silly because when HoD and DR hit prime time, were pretty freakin’ even. When DDLG brings out the steamroll zerg, it’s back and forth. But when DDLG isn’t out, yeah you guys get rolled over.

That’s not our fault.

[VLK] – No one ever complains about bad Thieves, they die.

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

playard.6035

I have four letters for you: D – D – L – G. Wonder where your numbers are? Join that guild.

You’re not outnumbered, we’ve just got better coverage. Regardless, all this moaning and groaning is silly because when HoD and DR hit prime time, were pretty freakin’ even. When DDLG brings out the steamroll zerg, it’s back and forth. But when DDLG isn’t out, yeah you guys get rolled over.

That’s not our fault.

I would highly doubt if we’re pretty freakin’ even… we don’t have enough man power to hit both enemy borderlands hard like HoD. — if some of us did, homeland security people are kittened, or at least being VERY frustratingly busy. Also HoD kicked us out of EB during the weekend at least once or twice and it was not some NA early morning shift.

Just embrace what you’ve earned for yourself.

(edited by playard.6035)

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gundail.7594

Gundail.7594

I think turn out looks about normal from the past few weeks. I would say we have a lot more free forces to direct at DR due to Anvil Rock’s situation.

What I can say is, there’s been some big strides in Guild cooperation on HoD. So seeing more organized forces striking in unison, probably makes us look a lot stronger on the field.

The Golem rush on DRBL might have been overkill in the end but, we spent a fair amount of time prepping the invasion with a goal of knocking out as many waypoints as possible and we really wanted to capitalize in a limited timeframe.

I’ve definitely been on the receiving side of a waypoint clear before, losing Bay and maybe Hills might have been beyond your control but a rally at Garrison should have been possible. Unmanned cannons, basically a skeleton crew of defenders and eight or so unmanned siege in Lord’s room during NA Prime time? Not really about being out numbered, just a lack of response or possibly morale.

Scores are still decently close between DR and HoD and most of the fighting has been pretty intense. “HoD is a zerg server and we can’t win” is a cop out mentality and pretty far from reality. Don’t fall into that trap.

Gundent
Charr Warguardmeznecrotheifrangergineer
[ETA]-HoD or wherever Mega-server-blob who cares anymore?

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kyskythyn.6471

Kyskythyn.6471

…losing Bay and maybe Hills might have been beyond your control but a rally at Garrison should have been possible. Unmanned cannons, basically a skeleton crew of defenders and eight or so unmanned siege in Lord’s room during NA Prime time? Not really about being out numbered, just a lack of response or possibly morale.

Hills got hit first, so the defenders on the map were concentrated there. We had 15-20 people in hills, and fewer than that in garrison. As mentioned before, DDLG, Rega and a few other guilds were off doing guild missions at the time (heh, PvE scrubs…). Not really a matter of morale or response, more like 20v50 gg. Nevertheless, was a good siege and a good take by HoD.

Miss Kysie – S/F condi bunker ele
River of Tears – S/D glass ele
Solo and small group roamer

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

So because we have run every night for the past 5 -6 months on HoD we have a pretty good sample size at this weeks scenario. When HoD plays 2 underpopulated servers, the teal colored Zergs just about double in siZe. There is usually 1-2 more commanders per map than a normal even or outnumbered matchup. It probably is zero fun for outmanned servers to fight the HoD 20+ mans when you’re all running 8-15, believe me it’s not fun for us either.

We run around trying to avoid our own servers Zerg because more than likely they will end the fun for us, and with this kind of matchup (having 1-2 more commanders than usual and double the avg Zerg size because it’s easier to win against less numbered Zergs) our fun on a BL lasts about 10-15 minutes before the entire map is green again. So anyone saying its not fun fighting a big ol HoD Zerg, realize 70-80% of it is straight up fair weather fans and it’s not fun for us either.

PAXA -GM

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeneasx.1589

Aeneasx.1589

Realm – HoD
Female
Warrior (norn?)
Guild = IB (I think?)

I’m coming for you.

backstabd 22222222222222 finish
BSty
Sylvari Rouge

(edited by Aeneasx.1589)

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: Opc.4718

Opc.4718

Everyone will learn to fear it when TFH owns the briar tower in your BL

We had great fun holding it today against HoD’s unamused 25 man zerg when they came around knocking after what we did in their BL, then wiped a good proportion of it when they finally got into the tower, all with a small man group. Plus some brave pugs. It was a fun night, and makes me feel better about this matchup c:

EDIT: The Video in all its zerg smashing glory
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZwuJ4WnvSU

Don’t let our tiny population fool ya

Kehlirixx Q | Nixx Q | Classic Bunker

(edited by Opc.4718)

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gundail.7594

Gundail.7594

Hills got hit first, so the defenders on the map were concentrated there. We had 15-20 people in hills, and fewer than that in garrison. As mentioned before, DDLG, Rega and a few other guilds were off doing guild missions at the time (heh, PvE scrubs…). Not really a matter of morale or response, more like 20v50 gg. Nevertheless, was a good siege and a good take by HoD.

Yeah, I guess what I mean to say is, that I think it was well within DR’s ability to defend Garrison. Sounds like our timing came out perfect for the snatch.

There was some solid defense at NE Tower, and it looked like you guys held out at Hills for a good time ( I was not at the Hills offense ). Had you gotten timely reinforcements I think it could have been anyone’s fight.

I recognize you guys were getting hit from all directions on multiple maps. I don’t mean to criticize your defense, we were just expecting more resistance on a fully upgraded Garrison during NA Prime. Nothing but respect for those of you who defended as best you could with what you had.

Gundent
Charr Warguardmeznecrotheifrangergineer
[ETA]-HoD or wherever Mega-server-blob who cares anymore?

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

playard.6035

…losing Bay and maybe Hills might have been beyond your control but a rally at Garrison should have been possible. Unmanned cannons, basically a skeleton crew of defenders and eight or so unmanned siege in Lord’s room during NA Prime time? Not really about being out numbered, just a lack of response or possibly morale.

AFAIK, things happened yesterday, Sunday, in DR BL…

When I poked my head into WvW on Sunday morning, HoD brought an easily 20+ or even 30+ organized PuG force to DR BL maybe around 9:30am (NA Pacific Time). I had no intention to stay in WvW then, and whispered some WvW regular asking, “Are we okay here at home?” — nope, not really.

HoD were at Bay’s inner south. When I ran to Bay, Bay’s inner south gate was 5% and at least 1 enemy golem was still knocking inner south gate. It was quite messy, so I didn’t count how many people we had, not so many. While others were taking care of red tags and the golem(s) by hands or ACs, I rushed to the gate to fix it and called out in map chat asking some more help to repair it. Our people brought the golem(s) down, and inner south gate’s HP was steadily up to 25%+.

HoD retreated to Bay’s outer south gate, it was still wide open, we had no knowledged WvW’ers or enough extra manpower to close outer gate earlier and after we saved inner south from HoD. I suicided at least thrice trying to close outer south gate. Then HoD’s SW tower treb was up, later SW camp treb(s) was up…

My guild admin Iorek was there defending Bay before I arrived. He manned the AC at inner south gate, then the inner Bay treb and sieged up the lord’s room like hell. Later we had 2 or 3 more VP guildies logged in and joined us at Bay.

We never had the chance to close Bay’s outer south gate. Both outer and inner wall were trebbed down by SW tower and camp trebs. Iorek and others sieged up the lord’s room and drained all 1700 supply. (BTW, thank DDLG for +5 supply buff at Bay on Sunday morning)

I went to check Hills and contest SE tower (HoD’s then) in the middle of fights after I died at south gate. I saw VP guildie yelling in map chat twice asking people to lord’s room but didn’t know if you HoD ever made it to the lord’s room in Bay.

The fight lasted at least 1hr. The following screenshots were taken at 10:41 and 10:58 PDT before I logged off.

Attachments:

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: lunyboy.8672

lunyboy.8672

This is how he talks, English isn’t his first language… and without profanity it is harder to tell when his sentences stop.

Miss Fisthammer – Engineer | Urgard Fistorsen – Guardian
Physti – Elementalist | Fistful of Blades – Thief
[WHIP] Quaggan Slavers – HoD

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

playard.6035

In the afternoon, after my post here at 13:12 PDT, I logged in and started to set up DR BL sieges with infamous Bukems. The Bay’s supply hadn’t and never recovered to full yesterday, around 1000 at most or maybe far less.

We had to constantly fight a 12-man HoD group, mainly [Rawr], in our borderland, and lost some of sieges at Hills and Garrison due to lack of timely refreshing. The [Rawr] group took SW and SE tower, knocked out Hills south gate and north gate cannons, left north Hills and headed to our NE camp.

Expecting potential attack at our NE tower, I was sent there right before the [Rawr] group arrived. They built 1 ballista in front of NE tower trying to take out our NE tower sieges on the hill. We called [OBS] and other people to NE tower to help, and, yes, successfully defended the tower.

Went back to work on rebuilding Garrison and other sieges. Stayed until 17:40 PDT and had to left WvW for… something. XD

We had found that we had fewer people on yesterday afternoon while building, refreshing, defending, and cleaning up the mess after [Rawr]. We basically gave up (sieging) south towers in the early afternoon and focused on 3 keeps and north towers. (set up Hills superior treb for retaking SE tower)

The HoD [Rawr] group picked up our siege-less NW tower right before I left our BL… and you all know the story happened shortly after.

Although I can’t remember if we ever got 10 DR in one spot yesterday afternoon, I think it was good and fair fights comparing with the zergy messy morning.

PS. Condemn Zultz and Blodeuyn! q:

(edited by playard.6035)

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

playard.6035

This is how he talks, English isn’t his first language… and without profanity it is harder to tell when his sentences stop.

Me, too………

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bllade.1029

Bllade.1029

That’s not our fault.

I would highly doubt if we’re pretty freakin’ even… we don’t have enough man power to hit both enemy borderlands hard like HoD. — if some of us did, homeland security people are kittened, or at least being VERY frustratingly busy. Also HoD kicked us out of EB during the weekend at least once or twice and it was not some NA early morning shift.

Again. Better coverage. Not outnumbered.

We spread the peanut butter evenly, 2-3 medium WvW guilds around different borderlands.

Seems to me like you guys slap down all your peanut butter when DDLG hits the field one place one time. Steam roll zerg.

[VLK] – No one ever complains about bad Thieves, they die.

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thorson.9218

Thorson.9218

Its unfortunate how few AR are coming out, but our server has definitely been there before so hopefully they’re able to bounce back a bit too.

We’re working on it.

We actually showed a glimmer of hope last night around 10pm NA PT when we had about 15-20 players ON THE SAME MAP…..WOHOOO….and were able to get our 3rd back in EB and start putting some pressure on HoD’s 3rd. We were still Outnumbered, but at least we could make some gains. Sorta sad when I get excited over 20 players on the same map eh? Ah well, such is our lot these days. We’ll recover. Until then we’ll keep fighting like cornered badgers and do our best to kick you in the kitten.

Come to us, you foes, and bring your flock.
For we will crush your bones on the Anvil Rock!

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

playard.6035

We spread the peanut butter evenly, 2-3 medium WvW guilds around different borderlands.

Seems to me like you guys slap down all your peanut butter when DDLG hits the field one place one time. Steam roll zerg.

Intriguingly, I think DR do that, too. We’re not DDLG and friends server! (for the record, I have friends in DDLG)

At least 2 of our bigger/medium guilds do small group roaming, and I know both of them having some Aussie or Brits people… plus, it’s summer vacation now for most students.

Maybe we should go ask AR in their BL after reset or on Saturday, also AR and DR people in EB during day time, or more specifically 14:00~19:00 PDT (17:00~22:00 EDT <- should be prime time, right??) last weekend. I think you did pretty well in EB, had a strong presence in AR BL and some footprints in our BL.

Also speaking of coverage, if you could have 25 people in our BL yesterday morning and kick us out of EB (heard that our EB commander got maybe 20[?] people yesterday morning while we dying defending Bay), I wonder how many people you a NA server would have during NA prime time. I checked EB map yesterday around noon, later after the morning event at our Bay, we got like… 1 tower and 1 camp in EB.

Or, well, we’ll see how it goes in this match. Good luck to all, then!

(edited by playard.6035)

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: lunyboy.8672

lunyboy.8672

That’s not our fault.

^This. We have several commanders, guilds, and groups that take responsibility for each BL and EB, and then groups that float depending on where they are needed or where the fun fights are. We plan it that way, so everyone knows where to go first, kitten the situation via map chat, then move on if there are more useful/fun places to be.

Someone mentioned the Vale fight in the DR BL from yesterday morning, and for me, that will most likely be the only 2 hours I spend in that BL unless there is organized dueling. Otherwise, I will be in our BL, cannoning omegas.

Miss Fisthammer – Engineer | Urgard Fistorsen – Guardian
Physti – Elementalist | Fistful of Blades – Thief
[WHIP] Quaggan Slavers – HoD

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: JahRo.6432

JahRo.6432

We had great fun holding it today against HoD’s unamused 25 man zerg when they came around knocking after what we did in their BL, then wiped a good proportion of it when they finally got into the tower, all with a small man group. Plus some brave pugs. It was a fun night, and makes me feel better about this matchup c:

I wish I recorded the farm on your 30ish man zerg yesterday at your Lake tower with VLK lol. Instantly killed.

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma
(Insert other useless !@#$ here)

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chilly.2087

Chilly.2087

Cheers to the HoD [lone] engi hugging the keep and repeatedly /laughing. You’re such a good player.

Attachments:

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thorson.9218

Thorson.9218

I wish I recorded the farm on your 30ish man zerg yesterday at your Lake tower with VLK lol. Instantly killed.

You realize you’re talking to someone from AR and 30-man zergs don’t exist on our server, right? Hell, you could even count minions, pets, mesmer clones, and NPCs and you still wouldn’t get to 30, LOL. O.o

Come to us, you foes, and bring your flock.
For we will crush your bones on the Anvil Rock!

(edited by Thorson.9218)

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kanthar Turambar.9164

Kanthar Turambar.9164

You realize you’re talking to someone from AR and 30-man zergs don’t exist on our server, right? Hell, you could even count minions, pets, mesmer clones, and NPCs and you still wouldn’t get to 30, LOL. O.o

Zerg size is always overestimated by those fighting them, zerg size is always underestimated by those in them. I’m willing to bet if two zergs clashed and they were 30 man zergs, each side would claim the other had 50. Or they’d assume their own zerg only had 15.

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: Berengar.6951

Berengar.6951

Realm – HoD
Female
Warrior (norn?)
Guild = IB (I think?)

I’m coming for you.

I’m a Human

You better bring a couple friends

Engineer, Thief, Mesmer, Elementalist, Guardian,Warrior, Necro
[KoM] Krewe of Misfits
[IB]Inglorious Basterdz

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: JahRo.6432

JahRo.6432

Not being mean, I just thought it was a great time on our part. Respect to all AR players that are still out there putting up a fight. We’ve had our good and bad times, don’t get disencouraged by a score. Wishing you guys best of luck and hope you can get some more guys out in WvW soon! :-)

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma
(Insert other useless !@#$ here)