* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kanthar Turambar.9164

Kanthar Turambar.9164

So I see we have brought up the issue of Pie being the superior dessert. As you can see by this chart; Pie is the optimal food of choice when debating between Pie and Cake. Other prime examples being the flavor anatomy: (See Image 2). While in a cake you are extremely limited: (See Image 3). The equality of pie is greater than cake also (See Image 4). No person is without equal rights! In conclusion, pie is far superior to any type of cake. (See Image 5).

~Devon

Game, set, match. Right there.

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: ArkAngel.7940

ArkAngel.7940

How many people actually get offended/discouraged by emotes in a pvp game? I’m genuinely curious. I’m not saying people aren’t and I’m not saying it’s polite or anything, I just want to know.

I don’t. I have emotes turned off in chat because spamming it is childish and annoying.

Same here. Whether it’s WvW, world bosses, or standing around in LA… emotes are off for that exact reason. It’s annoying and childish. But when people take great offense to these knuckleheads, I sometimes have to wonder “why?”

Its the same people who report for language when they haven’t discovered the language filter option.

It’s generally younger players. You need to take into account that the hot female you are grouped with is most likely a 12 year old boy.

No… That can’t be… True… It just can’t! I refuse to believe you! The hot females in game have to be hot females in real life! Around the age of twenty.

Henge of Denravi [HoD]
The best player in the game
“I’m better than all of you!”

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: obastable.5231

obastable.5231

plenty of hot females on hod’s wvw team. it’s something i tried to convince valenna to use as a recruiting tactic back in january.

Hello Kitty Krewe
“Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare!”

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: Antara.3189

Antara.3189

Dude, anyone who thinks AR doesn’t have spirit is wrong. I get my stuff handed to me all the time, but I keep coming back for more. We hold strong here, and we want all you can bring.

Don’t bullkitten us, bring your big guns and leave the children at home.

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

ArkAngel.7940

Dude, anyone who thinks AR doesn’t have spirit is wrong. I get my stuff handed to me all the time, but I keep coming back for more. We hold strong here, and we want all you can bring.

But does it have hot women?

Henge of Denravi [HoD]

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: Antara.3189

Antara.3189

But does it have hot women?

LOL, well since Dogvan and crew started the website, I know I seen one. But that’s off topic and besides the point..

and no I’m not giving IGNs lol

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: jbondo.9817

jbondo.9817

Wow, we took all of EB and you guys think you can take it back by siege locking us. So mature.

Attachments:

Dusty Dawg

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

ArkAngel.7940

Wow, we took all of EB and you guys think you can take it back by siege locking us. So mature.

Are you sure it wasn’t VLK doing a “How to: protect SM third floor” guide? You should see their other guide “How to: siege up SM” followed by my personal guide “How to: Defend Rogues Quarry” on our website.

Henge of Denravi [HoD]

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

jbondo.9817

like really DR/AR?

Attachments:

Dusty Dawg

(edited by jbondo.9817)

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

jbondo.9817

Are you sure it wasn’t VLK doing a “How to: protect SM third floor” guide? You should see their other guide “How to: siege up SM” followed by my personal guide “How to: Defend Rogues Quarry” on our website. [/quote]

didn’t see any VLK around so, no I don’t think it was

Dusty Dawg

(edited by jbondo.9817)

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

ArkAngel.7940

pretty sure no VLK around so

I see morn and Devon, and winter asking for more top 5% ballista’s. Pretty sure its VLK working on their best selling siege guide. Which I hope will be published soon for all to learn from.

Henge of Denravi [HoD]

(edited by ArkAngel.7940)

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bllade.1029

Bllade.1029

VLK has another guide, how to sucessfully defend SM with golems.

Attachments:

[VLK] – No one ever complains about bad Thieves, they die.

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: obastable.5231

obastable.5231

pretty sure no VLK around so

I see morn and Devon, and winter asking for more top 5% ballista’s. Pretty sure its VLK working on their best selling siege guide. Which I hope will be published soon for all to learn from.

nothing out of the ordinary going on here at all. makes perfect sense to me.

Hello Kitty Krewe
“Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare!”

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devon.9061

Devon.9061

#VLKSwag

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: JahRo.6432

JahRo.6432

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma
(Insert other useless !@#$ here)

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: playard.6035

playard.6035

I am still here and there. Just… after Sunday morning and Monday noon (NA Pacific Time) events, I’m a bit tired… but homeland regulars know that I was there somewhere. I’ll (try) make this post quick.

Monday noon/afternoon, right after my post here…
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/l1xrg389xvn2ta2/nmtOLVKJeB

(Rel/Ref: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/matchups/7-26-DR-AR-HoD/page/3#post2515129 weird, failed to quote here )

Dear AR, I’ve never been in your or other enemy borderlands for weeks. (except taking the shortcut to Lion’s Arch from PvE map, walking from DR spawn to LA portal in Citadel is a bit far~) I can’t explain the first screenshot to you, and I, or we, have no power and rights to tell people what to do. They themselves play for fun, too.

I do and did think that it would be funner if the 2nd and 3rd server unspokenly team up against the 1st, but it’s very hard to pull off. I fully understand that it’s not so much fun running around like hell, just like what you do in PvE, to defend your hard- or half-upgraded (or paper :-/ ) borderland posts and to fend overwhelming or at least quite annoying enemies.

Dear HoD — “Just embrace what you’ve earned for yourself.”

You can trigger the orange swords all by yourself. I was on the cata on lower level covering the treb in Garrison. I’m pretty sure I was the only one near Garrison watergate then, the 2nd time you pushed into our Garrison (13:55 PDT). I saw orange swords, I shouted out in map chat, I saw you in.

You can also see that there weren’t many DR in the pictures when the orange swords popped up. (/kudos Creamy [Bags]) Earlier around noon, your first push to the Garrison watergate, I just logged in and our people just successfully defended our NW tower. You had another one or two small/medium group (/kudos [VLK]) in our borderland then.

How many people actually get offended/discouraged by emotes in a pvp game? I’m genuinely curious. I’m not saying people aren’t and I’m not saying it’s polite or anything, I just want to know.

I don’t. I have emotes turned off in chat because spamming it is childish and annoying.

Screenshots attached and also in the Dropbox album.

Have fun, all!

Attachments:

Deko* — Die-hard PvE-in-WvW veteran & noob commander
map chat spammer, siege lover/hater, and, well, I care bears.
League of Ex-Siegers, nonetheLEXS, for now, still Rest on Stormbluff Isle

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

ArkAngel.7940

I am still here and there. Just… after Sunday morning and Monday noon (NA Pacific Time) events, I’m a bit tired… but homeland regulars know that I was there somewhere. I’ll (try) make this post quick.

(Rel/Ref: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/matchups/7-26-DR-AR-HoD/page/3#post2515129 weird, failed to quote here )

Dear AR, I’ve never been in your or other enemy borderlands for weeks. (except taking the shortcut to Lion’s Arch from PvE map, walking from DR spawn to LA portal in Citadel is a bit far~) I can’t explain the first screenshot to you, and I, or we, have no power and rights to tell people what to do. They themselves play for fun, too.

I do and did think that it would be funner if the 2nd and 3rd server unspokenly team up against the 1st, but it’s very hard to pull off. I fully understand that it’s not so much fun running around like hell, just like what you do in PvE, to defend your hard- or half-upgraded (or paper :-/ ) borderland posts and to fend overwhelming or at least quite annoying enemies.

You can trigger the orange swords all by yourself. I was on the cata on lower level covering the treb in Garrison. I’m pretty sure I was the only one near Garrison watergate then, the 2nd time you pushed into our Garrison (13:55 PDT). I saw orange swords, I shouted out in map chat, I saw you in.

You can also see that there weren’t many DR in the pictures when the orange swords popped up. (/kudos Creamy [Bags]) Earlier around noon, your first push to the Garrison watergate, I just logged in and our people just successfully defended our NW tower. You had another one or two small/medium group (/kudos [VLK]) in our borderland then.

Have fun, all!

Huh? I read your post several times and I am confused as to what you were trying to convey here.

Henge of Denravi [HoD]

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Devon.9061

I needed a better view of this strategy

A Tribute To Server Police Xx

Attachments:

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silas Drake.8946

Silas Drake.8946

KY ain’t gonna help with this one.

Also Jobs.

Phorfiet - HoD O|O

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Kanthar Turambar.9164

Have fun, all!

Huh? I read your post several times and I am confused as to what you were trying to convey here.

I think they’re trying to say they got emoted on when they died at the end of their post there. Though they stayed there, dead, to see what was going on and report back to their team, at which point I’d say it’s their fault for not WPing?

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Devon.9061

ANET took away our guild chat =(

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: playard.6035

playard.6035

I’m lazy to post my thoughts in separate posts.

In short, HoD, you got numbers before you got coverage here. Nothing is wrong with you having better numbers and coverage. Just… not fun for some DR and AR at any time.

We met 3-5 man [GT] and 4-man [VLK] (once all necros) a lot in our borderland. Bumped into [CASH], [Casa] or bigger [Rawr] group sometimes. I’m glad that no one from your guild group posting about defeating our small PuG groups. — You do have skilled players and good roaming groups.

In that earlier NN camp dance off, we really didn’t want to fight your mainly [GT] party. Some of us did that and succeeded or failed earlier, several times. I told people later coming to NN camp to form a temporary party and call the target before engaging.

Somehow I think DR had fewer people showing up in this match, at least it’s what I saw and felt in DR BL.

I’m tired to explain too much. Ignore me if you don’t know what I’m talking about.

I think they’re trying to say they got emoted on when they died at the end of their post there. Though they stayed there, dead, to see what was going on and report back to their team, at which point I’d say it’s their fault for not WPing?

I fought on Monday afternoon and later late evening. It was quite frustrating that day. We, the engi and I, just lay there chatting with each other. They threw the rams really quick after they took us out, and following first by one /bow later /sit. Things all happened in a 3-4 mins span. I’m okay with that under that circumstance. Honestly it’s funny.

We had enough fights that day and were just chatting, joking, trolling ourselves there. English isn’t my mother tongue, I type slowly and need time to form a sentence.

Deko* — Die-hard PvE-in-WvW veteran & noob commander
map chat spammer, siege lover/hater, and, well, I care bears.
League of Ex-Siegers, nonetheLEXS, for now, still Rest on Stormbluff Isle

(edited by playard.6035)

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: Etna.1634

Etna.1634

This thread is like watching paint dry. Oh please lord give us BP/NSP or SF/ET next matchup.

- Etna H, D/D Elementalist
[BSty][LARP]

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tiglie.5834

Tiglie.5834

Fun stuff in HoD BL tonight. The VLK hammer trio was the longest most annoying fight I think I have had. I have no idea how we did that for 10 minutes without adds where we were. I should have rage logged onto my guardian after the first 30 seconds. No fun stealing into the middle of three hammers jamming as a thief.

[LARP]
Tiglie Wiglie – Oh Bahmaz
Iz U Potato – Absentee Father

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faranox.4217

Faranox.4217

I needed a better view of this strategy

A Tribute To Server Police Xx

My respect, it has been won!

Chops Mcgee, of Anvil Rock

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: Skarloc.2569

Skarloc.2569

This thread is like watching paint dry. Oh please lord give us BP/NSP or SF/ET next matchup.

Etna!

[PAXA] Skarllok – 80 Mesmer/ Skarrlloc – 80 Guardian
[FUN] [FUN II] [Jonathan Taylor Thomas] – DAoC, WoW, WAR

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Etna.1634

Etna!

Supreme Commander!

[BSty][LARP]

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: Plains of Ashes.5941

Plains of Ashes.5941

I hope AR’s recovery is quick though, because HoD is going to hold a special place in my heart if we recover. Everything that you do here in this matchup will be remembered and it will be paid back in full when we are able.

What you wont see I guess is myself, commanders, and vets telling folks who get seen that kind of stuff dosent belong on HoD, that honest players deserve respect. But judge a server by the actions of 2-3 while hundreds of HoDers dont, thats the spirit!

Cheers to the AR at their EB spawn pitch battle today, fun fights and goofing around.

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tei.1704

Tei.1704

Golems arranged in the dreaded kitten formation complete with the rarely seen spread shot sperm? Stay classy HoD.

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Devon.9061

Little do you know. This took over a hour with 5 people building 50ish golems to complete and preventing anyone from touching them. Also it made for one hell of a TS conversation. Seriously, try it. Nothing says server bonding like drawing pictures with golems.

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

Here’s a sneak peak at the NOTHING we do as a guild. It was a fun week Mon / Tues night and now its dead because the horde of HoD decides to leave LA when were winning by =148958293059.

Special Thanks to Stickkid for running as our 5th.

PS: watch it in 1080p

PAXA -GM

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crucify.1649

Crucify.1649

Hello Anvil Rock and Henge of Denravi! I will be hosting a Fight Club and everyone is welcome!

Location – Devona’s Rest Borderlands under Victor’s Lodge Camp
Time – 8 PM EST. If you need a conversion to your time zone, please PM me your immediate time!

Standard Rules/Tips:
- /bow before each duel
- Duels end when the opposed is downed
- If an interruption divides a duel, please warn the player that an event is occurring and should be told to immediately stop interrupting. If the player continues the interruption, the opposed should down the player. Finishing a player is absolutely unnecessary and is not tolerated.
- Team Duels are allowed, if you would like to start one, each team must have equal amounts of players, and the duel initiates when all team players /bow. The team duel is finished when the opposing players are finished and the last person is downed. You may resurrect your team player if they’re downed, but not when they’re finished until the team duel is complete.
- Siege weapons and items from the “Traps and Tricks” outfitter is not permitted.
- No Stacks are permitted. ex. Corruption, Perception, Bloodlust, Life, Luck, Applied Fortitude, Guard Leech, etc.

Please be advised that Fight Club is about practice between players in which they could not personally nor able to test their full potential in sPvP. This event is also about creating friendships between servers.

I hope to see many people there as I have seen on the forums, hope everyone can make it!

If there are any questions about this event, please whisper me anything you misunderstand before Fight Club.

Fight Club will be starting in approximately 9 hours from this post.

Chase Me Like A Puppy [woof]

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silas Drake.8946

Silas Drake.8946

Now that’s a fancy fightclub flyer.

Phorfiet - HoD O|O

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thorson.9218

Thorson.9218

Well, we finally did it. Thanks to lots of recruiting resulting in a bunch of brand new WvW’ers, we were able to muster enough WvW resources to take back our 3rd in EB last night (which of course HoD night capped back….how the kitten do you guys have THAT many players and are stuck in T7???). I think we had about 40, yes FORTY players on EB to take our keep back, and it was a great fight. Thanks to DR for putting a kitten-load of pressure on SM keep to pull much of The Hordes of HoD away. By design or by happenstance, that really helped our cause.

So….finally, a spark of life is seen in AR. Keep it up guys.

And for those reading the forum and looking for a server to try out, come to AR. We don’t have any queues and love a good fight. Many AR guilds are recruiting, so roll with a few different tags to see which fits your play style and get an invite. All are welcome!

Come to us, you foes, and bring your flock.
For we will crush your bones on the Anvil Rock!

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Here’s a sneak peak at the NOTHING we do as a guild. It was a fun week Mon / Tues night and now its dead because the horde of HoD decides to leave LA when were winning by =148958293059.

Turned off after it said double necro.

Nothing wrong with some double power necro action. :P

Nice movie.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wenrolio.8063

Wenrolio.8063

Nothing wrong with some double power necro action. :P

Nice movie.

I don’t always play my necro. But when I do, I play power necro.

Asuran -Engineer, Elementalist, Necromancer, Mesmer, and underlevel Ranger

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

ArkAngel.7940

Can I bring my lvl 2 guardian to fight club?

Henge of Denravi [HoD]

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shanks R Us.2489

Shanks R Us.2489

Yes. But I expect at least 5 wins from you.

Edit:

I’ve been promoting the fight club all week, I expect a big turn out! It’s at server reset time for those bad with timezone conversions.

Zane The Clever – Asuran Engineer
Roaming Video 3Roaming Video 41v7 in WvW with engineer

(edited by Shanks R Us.2489)

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bllade.1029

Bllade.1029

(which of course HoD night capped back….how the kitten do you guys have THAT many players and are stuck in T7???).

75% of the mass you see there are fair weathers. If this tier was any more competitive to where the PvE’ers had to try, our numbers would be dramatically less.

Heres the story of HoD in a nutshell:

1st situation: “Oh man look, we own everything were so awesome. I’m gonna go zerg around and farm enemies like Karka!”

2nd situation: " Idk there are even numbers out here…. why wont they just roll over and die to my 1 spamming? That blue diamond is saying things I can’t comprehend… strategy? what?……. I might go back to Karka farming; it’s easier."

3rd Situation: " They’re blob is bigger than our blob. Me and my 10 PvE friends are gonna go zerg Karka, too much effort in WvW right now."

[VLK] – No one ever complains about bad Thieves, they die.

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Kanthar Turambar.9164

(which of course HoD night capped back….how the kitten do you guys have THAT many players and are stuck in T7???).

75% of the mass you see there are fair weathers. If this tier was any more competitive to where the PvE’ers had to try, our numbers would be dramatically less.

Heres the story of HoD in a nutshell:

1st situation: “Oh man look, we own everything were so awesome. I’m gonna go zerg around and farm enemies like Karka!”

2nd situation: " Idk there are even numbers out here…. why wont they just roll over and die to my 1 spamming? That blue diamond is saying things I can’t comprehend… strategy? what?……. I might go back to Karka farming; it’s easier."

3rd Situation: " They’re blob is bigger than our blob. Me and my 10 PvE friends are gonna go zerg Karka, too much effort in WvW right now."

You forgot situation 4, and while I admit every server has this issue, it seems more prevalent on HoD in terms of impacts on scores: “New Living World stuff!”

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

Yes. But I expect at least 5 wins from you.

Edit:

I’ve been promoting the fight club all week, I expect a big turn out! It’s at server reset time for those bad with timezone conversions.

I’m pretty sure I’m going to drop by, I’ll see if any other [KAOS] are going too. Time to test out my warrior in a 1v1. Yes!!

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Thorson.9218

So, DR….DR DR DR…..I have to ask: WTH???

It’s Noon NA PDT, 8/1…..you have nothing, zero, zip on EB. HoD earlier had your entire BL (they tried to take everything, but never could take AR’s NE tower). So what do you do? You attack AR’s BL vs. 1) trying to take ANYTHING back in your 3rd of EB, or even step foot into HoD’s BL out of…..what, fear? And now HoD is back in your BL taking it all, and you’re…..still attacking AR BL? You either LOVE us and just can’t get enough of us or you HATE us and are raging in our BL. O.o

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Shanks R Us.2489

It’s Noon NA PDT, 8/1…..you have nothing, zero, zip on EB. HoD earlier had your entire BL (they tried to take everything, but never could take AR’s NE tower). So what do you do? You attack AR’s BL vs. 1) trying to take ANYTHING back in your 3rd of EB, or even step foot into HoD’s BL out of…..what, fear? And now HoD is back in your BL taking it all, and you’re…..still attacking AR BL? You either LOVE us and just can’t get enough of us or you HATE us and are raging in our BL. O.o

They just love us.

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: kymaera.4739

kymaera.4739

Hard to have much sympathy for you. Last night, when you guys had nothing in EB…not even a single camp most of the time, you were attacking keeps/camps in DR’s third instead of reclaiming your own.

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pentzski.4620

Pentzski.4620

To be fair, a lot of DR doesn’t care for PPT and are out looking for the good fights. So they may have attacked you simply because they wanted someone different than HoD to fight.

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Leader of Nameless Accord [NA]
Maguuma

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

Hard to have much sympathy for you. Last night, when you guys had nothing in EB…not even a single camp most of the time, you were attacking keeps/camps in DR’s third instead of reclaiming your own.

I’m pretty sure that’s more a tactics than a sympathy post. If your server is willing to lose everything on it’s BL to take something more difficult to hold, turn it to paper so the team in the lead has a faster easier cap on it shortly after, it just opens that server up for attack by the team in the lead that much faster. Before you had guilds/pugs hitting there consistently, DR was within 300 points if the lead. After this started, the gap widened because it was easier for HoD to cap and then hold them with smaller forces so they could focus more on DR.
From the start of this round AR didn’t have a chance of “first” but DR did. It’s these tactics that kept this match up from being much closer for DR and HoD. HoD didn’t suddenly get more BL numbers, DR just made it much easier for them to be redistributed and focus harder on DR.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

To be fair, a lot of DR doesn’t care for PPT and are out looking for the good fights. So they may have attacked you simply because they wanted someone different than HoD to fight.

We like fighting you guys too!

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Thorson.9218

Not looking for sympathy, just trying to figure out your motive for it.

And last night we had our 1/3rd in EB, at least when I logged off at midnight NA PDT.

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Etna.1634

Nice.

Sucks I’ve barely been able to play this week would’ve been fun fighting you guys.

[BSty][LARP]

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Shanks R Us.2489

To be fair, there’s at least some (like myself) that rarely ever step foot in EB, regardless of how little of it we own.