7/26 JQ/DB/FA

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrankieBonez.8361

FrankieBonez.8361

I, personally, prefer and enjoy these matchups rather than steamrolling t3 and below. Here, there’s things to learn and room to improve. Over there – we get lazy and develop horrible habits, plus, ain’t no one to fight.

Also weeds out the fairweathers.

Overlord Sorin | Sorin Rising | Ansorin
Elephant Ambush [EA] | Dragonbrand | GW2 YouTube!

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

I, personally, prefer and enjoy these matchups rather than steamrolling t3 and below. Here, there’s things to learn and room to improve. Over there – we get lazy and develop horrible habits, plus, ain’t no one to fight.

Also weeds out the fairweathers.

Tier 3 Provide so much forum entertainment, T2 and especially Tier1 servers are a bore

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dog.1472

Dog.1472

Little do you know bookahs, the majority of RATS are upleveled.

Just you wait till we are all level 80s.

You may prepare for your doom now.

“Please, you can look down on people without having to be physically above them.
As an asura, I do this all the time.”

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

You can say the b word. You asura think you better than everyone else butyour just wrong and you will find your place next the Charr; ^.^ it shall be toasty and cozy for you

Cön-Guardian DB

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

1 day i hope they let us fire asurans from the trebs

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Perhaps the humans are the problem… Charr are powerful, Asurans are intelligent, Sylvari are from nature…. humans are.?

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

Perhaps the humans are the problem… Charr are powerful, Asurans are intelligent, Sylvari are from nature…. humans are.?

The master race, dont you forget it

Cön-Guardian DB

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kovu.7560

Kovu.7560

Aren’t humans the aliens in this game?

~ Kovu

Charr Ranger, Necromancer, Thief
Fort Aspenwood. [CREW], [TLC], [ShW], [UNIV]

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

~ Kovu

Go away nail your ruining my arguement if your good ill let you come inside when it rains. and Nuh we rightfully claimed that land<.< imperialism is the way to go. (May Ascalon rest in pieces)

Cön-Guardian DB

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kovu.7560

Kovu.7560

~ Kovu

Go away nail your ruining my arguement if your good ill let you come inside when it rains. and Nuh we rightfully claimed that land<.< imperialism is the way to go. (May Ascalon rest in pieces)

Humans stepped foot on Charr lawn, humans got Charred.
And I’m only posting on this silly forum because my internet’s failing too much to play the game.

fyi I enjoy the rain.

~ Kovu

Charr Ranger, Necromancer, Thief
Fort Aspenwood. [CREW], [TLC], [ShW], [UNIV]

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drigan.7382

Drigan.7382

Fun night all the way around in both JQBL and DBBL. Started a little slow, but plenty of fights to have had around, especially with [Pro]. Good fights tonight!

Spirit Of Faith [HOPE]
Fort Aspenwood – www.gw2hope.com

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Syktek.7912

Syktek.7912

Humans are pathetic creatures who should be banished from Tyria. The only reason they got so far was from their gods. Then, after their gods went away, they fell apart like a robot with not maintenance oil. Useless bunch I say.

Vesper Dawnshield | Guardian

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

As the holder of the Missionary Position in the Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints, people often ask me where our savior, Lord Jedsus Chris, finds the strength to pull off the amazing feats he is so well known for, and I simply hand them a copy of the Book of Jedsus and refer them to the book where all of Jedsus’s childhood exploits are contained, the Book of Wrathern Chapter 8:

“There came a time in young Jedsus’s life in which his celestial origins began to separate him from the social circles of the other children his age. While the other children were busy with simple shapes and colors, Lord Jedsus Chris had already put forth a proof of Fermat’s Last Theorem, though nobody at the time knew the significance of this as nobody had even developed the use of exponents. As time passed, Lord Jedsus began to act out against his intellectual inferiors causing him to be sent home from school many times to be stabbed in the kidneys by his mother, though this too soon lost its effectiveness as he was Jedsus Chris and as such could regurgitate the damaged kidney as if he was a pez dispenser while growing a new one in its place. Eventually the misbehavior became too much and his mother, acting on the direction of his father, The Great Jed in the Sky, exiled young Jedsus to the Highest Mountain, telling him not to return until he had found his spinach. Jedsus packed his things, a relatively light load, and struck out onto the Highest Mountain with only the company of his sole friend and confidant, Nickcav. Twelve days into their journey, running low on supplies and nearly 2/3rds the way up the Highest Mountain, the two boys heard an earsplitting thundercrack, despite there be not but a single cloud in the sky. Startled, they both began scouring the area for the source of the sound, when it came to them again, this time in the form of a single lightning strike on a large bush nearby, which immediately was set ablaze. Jedsus, worried for the safety of all woodland creatures, unless he is eating them, immediately moved to extinguish the bush but this time was interrupted by a booming voice that seemed to come from everywhere around them. “Do not touch that burning bush, lest you wish to sacrifice all that I have to offer you!” Jedsus, never one to be intimidated sneered at the sky, “Who do you think you are, telling me what to do?” The voice responded, “It is I, your father, The Great Jed in the Sky, reeeeeeeeowwwwwwwwwwww ptptptpptptptpt, I directed your mother to send you here, to The Highest Mountain, so that you may receive that which is yours by birth.” Jedsus, having heard stories of his father, was humbled for the first time in many years, and moved to sit on a nearby rock next to an oddly bored looking Nickcav, who, due to his friendship with Jedsus, had ceased being amazed by anything years ago. After many long moments, Jedsus spoke again, “What is this birthright I am to possess father?” The booming voice, seeming to shake the foundations of the earth around them replied, “Take this burning bush and consume a single leaf whenever thou needst guidance. It shall provide you with all the direction you shall ever need in life.” Jed stood up and walked slowly over to the burning bush, which was actually producing no heat at all, and plucked a single leaf and placed it in his mouth. After a few moments and some slight coughing, Jedsus uprouted the bush, looked up and said, “Father, is there anything else you wish of me?” The voice answered, “No, be on your way to your mother, but remember, a great Spiderman once said, with great power comes great responsibility.” Jedsus nodded sagely and began his trek down the mountain. As Nickcav stood up to leave, however, the voice began again, “Young Nickcav, I also have a task for you.” The boy arched his eyebrow without saying a word. “It will be your duty in life to watch over Jedsus when he consumes the leaves of the holy burning bush, for while it brings him into an enlightened state, it also may put those around him at risk. There is a reason this is called The Highest Mountain. Do this, and you shall be remembered forever as The First Saint, Lady Nickarella of the Bush.” Nickcav, looking slightly perplexed at the change of his name, looked around wearily to make sure that no one was around to hear, nodded hesitantly then jogged after Jedsus to return home.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zoel.9154

Zoel.9154

I’ll just leave this here.

Zoel – GM of [coVn]

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

Shini, our gospel of the jed HAS PARAGRAPHS! Jed said let there be readability!

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bovinity.8610

Bovinity.8610

I think this is a compliment to how tight you stack and coordination. I dont know if he knows it, but there is a solid compliment in there.

Not really a compliment or insult. Was just funny that there was pretty much one place in the whole Garrison where that mortar could hit, and they stacked on that one spot. I felt like it was just for me! <3

Any sufficiently advanced skill is indistinguishable from luck.

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

ATM gets pushed out of our keep, then build tons of open field siege……

ATM you are way better than that nonsense

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

Well, there’s been some good trollin’ and some good fightin’, but when all is said and done, good week all, it’s been a refreshing break locking horns with DB and FA. Just remember… there will come a day when the majority of RATS have their elite skills unlocked at least. Then you’d best watch your kneecaps!

#TeamJadeQuarry

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

why are dragonbrand doing so badly, didn’t they get like 6 new guilds recently and infact FA’s largest NA guild aswell.

They did get a bunch of guilds.

The guilds they did gain like qT and TB were hoping to be carried by DB’s SEA, that is not happening against JQ of course, because JQ’s SEA has WAY more coverage.

They also gained what “used” to be the largest guild on FA [GODS]. Unfortunately for DB, they only got the crappy players(all of 15 or so maybe). All the best and oldest GODS members stayed on FA and formed a new guild called [BOSS].

Meanwhile FA doesn’t have the coverage of other Tier 2 servers like TC or DB, but we are down to farm ya’ll. No big deal, we’ll stay rank 6.

QQ more

No ones QQ’ing. Just calling like I see it. Like I said “no worries”

rB still getting farmed unless hiding behind EAT. lol

rB gets farmed? Mines bigger brah. See you tonight.

On another note. I want to apologize. I have my two nights of WvW this match up so far with JQ and FA really wants some love.

Where you guys been during NA prime time?

Just waiting for this NA server of yours to show up.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

As the holder of the Missionary Position in the Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints, people often ask me where our savior, Lord Jedsus Chris, finds the strength to pull off the amazing feats he is so well known for, and I simply hand them a copy of the Book of Jedsus and refer them to the book where all of Jedsus’s childhood exploits are contained, the Book of Wrathern Chapter 8:

“There came a time in young Jedsus’s life in which his celestial origins began to separate him from the social circles of the other children his age. While the other children were busy with simple shapes and colors, Lord Jedsus Chris had already put forth a proof of Fermat’s Last Theorem, though nobody at the time knew the significance of this as nobody had even developed the use of exponents. As time passed, Lord Jedsus began to act out against his intellectual inferiors causing him to be sent home from school many times to be stabbed in the kidneys by his mother, though this too soon lost its effectiveness as he was Jedsus Chris and as such could regurgitate the damaged kidney as if he was a pez dispenser while growing a new one in its place. Eventually the misbehavior became too much and his mother, acting on the direction of his father, The Great Jed in the Sky, exiled young Jedsus to the Highest Mountain, telling him not to return until he had found his spinach. Jedsus packed his things, a relatively light load, and struck out onto the Highest Mountain with only the company of his sole friend and confidant, Nickcav. Twelve days into their journey, running low on supplies and nearly 2/3rds the way up the Highest Mountain, the two boys heard an earsplitting thundercrack, despite there be not but a single cloud in the sky. Startled, they both began scouring the area for the source of the sound, when it came to them again, this time in the form of a single lightning strike on a large bush nearby, which immediately was set ablaze. Jedsus, worried for the safety of all woodland creatures, unless he is eating them, immediately moved to extinguish the bush but this time was interrupted by a booming voice that seemed to come from everywhere around them. “Do not touch that burning bush, lest you wish to sacrifice all that I have to offer you!” Jedsus, never one to be intimidated sneered at the sky, “Who do you think you are, telling me what to do?” The voice responded, “It is I, your father, The Great Jed in the Sky, reeeeeeeeowwwwwwwwwwww ptptptpptptptpt, I directed your mother to send you here, to The Highest Mountain, so that you may receive that which is yours by birth.” Jedsus, having heard stories of his father, was humbled for the first time in many years, and moved to sit on a nearby rock next to an oddly bored looking Nickcav, who, due to his friendship with Jedsus, had ceased being amazed by anything years ago. After many long moments, Jedsus spoke again, “What is this birthright I am to possess father?” The booming voice, seeming to shake the foundations of the earth around them replied, “Take this burning bush and consume a single leaf whenever thou needst guidance. It shall provide you with all the direction you shall ever need in life.” Jed stood up and walked slowly over to the burning bush, which was actually producing no heat at all, and plucked a single leaf and placed it in his mouth. After a few moments and some slight coughing, Jedsus uprouted the bush, looked up and said, “Father, is there anything else you wish of me?” The voice answered, “No, be on your way to your mother, but remember, a great Spiderman once said, with great power comes great responsibility.” Jedsus nodded sagely and began his trek down the mountain. As Nickcav stood up to leave, however, the voice began again, “Young Nickcav, I also have a task for you.” The boy arched his eyebrow without saying a word. “It will be your duty in life to watch over Jedsus when he consumes the leaves of the holy burning bush, for while it brings him into an enlightened state, it also may put those around him at risk. There is a reason this is called The Highest Mountain. Do this, and you shall be remembered forever as The First Saint, Lady Nickarella of the Bush.” Nickcav, looking slightly perplexed at the change of his name, looked around wearily to make sure that no one was around to hear, nodded hesitantly then jogged after Jedsus to return home.

Curse you false preacher and your walls of text

Cön-Guardian DB

(edited by Lenador.1436)

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: warsock.7830

warsock.7830

Ask HOPE and HVX even SF we seem to run into these guys all the time.

Warsock
Leader of Reckless Bravery [rB] (Dragonbrand)
www.recklessbravery.com

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

or RAM, EMP, HzH, RED, RET (when they streamrolled us at hills)

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

etrigan.4213

Not sure they were memorable encounters for FA. Sorry.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

Probably not, people hiding in towers isn’t very fun to fight against…. Sorry

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nikola.3841

Nikola.3841

Kudos to JQ leaders for making everyone come to DBBL wipe after wipe after wipe…I stopped counting after we wiped you 25th time at hills

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

Serious question, how many golems does JQ’s SEA use every morning, we have had to stop at least 20 in DB BL?

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

etrigan.4213

Did you just accuse RAM, RET and RED of hiding in towers after last night? lol

oooooooooooooooook.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

oooooooooooooooook.

1/10 troll post, take some lessons. That was terrible

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

Kudos to JQ leaders for making everyone come to DBBL wipe after wipe after wipe…I stopped counting after we wiped you 25th time at hills

You’re welcome!

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

etrigan.4213

oooooooooooooooook.

1/10 troll post, take some lessons. That was terrible

I wasn’t trolling. Just telling it like it is. The ppt told the story last night.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Halcyon.3140

Halcyon.3140

any dueling sessions going on?

Eselewen – Human Elementalist
Dragonbrand
Always Losing Sleep [ALS]

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

You’re welcome!

But it was fun 4 vs an entire DB zerg

/salute to DPS , u guys are not easy

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Delune.4817

Delune.4817

Does anybody know the name of the JQ commander from [noah] that I encounter everyday during EU? He or she has been has become known on FA as my lover because we’re always fighting each other everday during EU. :P

P.S. I’ll be online soon hunny!

Commander All The Delune, Fort Aspenwood
Guild Leader of [TK]
“FA, stomping bandwagons since 2012….”

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Achilles.2197

Achilles.2197

Nikola, just stahp it. That thread in wvw discussion is too funneh

Âchillæs – Jade Quarry – GvG’ing before you knew what it was

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

Does anybody know the name of the JQ commander from [noah] that I encounter everyday during EU? He or she has been has become known on FA as my lover because we’re always fighting each other everday during EU. :P

P.S. I’ll be online soon hunny!

I would guess that is Kaisez, awesome chap.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nikola.3841

Nikola.3841

You’re welcome!

But it was fun 4 vs an entire DB zerg

/salute to DPS , u guys are not easy

That is your strong point, I guess, I never had fun dieing in pvp in any mmo

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Remember JQ, the outcome of this match is decided by you.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

In that case we should force an exact tie between FA and DB. After all, we’re all winners, right? No one really loses if we all have fun.

#TeamJadeQuarry

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: PoweredByRice.3517

PoweredByRice.3517

We accept cookies as bribes. =)

Jay Que

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Phate.4871

Phate.4871

I wish I was at home this week. Vacation sucks when I miss FA’s most challenging matchup for a while

FA warrior and mesmer.

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

My mother-in-law makes the best cookies. Chocolate chip and a variety of traditional Hungarian goodies. Where do I send?

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

etrigan.4213

My mother-in-law makes the best cookies. Chocolate chip and a variety of traditional Hungarian goodies. Where do I send?

To me. Don’t send any goodies to these bums on the forums.

FA FOR LIFE CHABA.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

Since I will be out for the next few days and I don’t post or read these forums often if ever anymore, I just wanted to get a few words out.

@This matchup, everyone has been putting up some good competition. Thanks for the fights.

@NS, some good back and forth action throughout the week. We appreciate the fact that you guys stay and duke things out.

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: warsock.7830

warsock.7830

FA if you pull of second just remember you are still the first loser. :P Its gotta be embarrassing seeing a few of the forum guys from FA basically lapping at JQs feet asking for the win here. I know they do not represent FA as a whole but i’d be like yo brah you make us look like lil tuna footed panda wranglers man chill out.

Anyways, always love fighting JQ and FA.

Warsock
Leader of Reckless Bravery [rB] (Dragonbrand)
www.recklessbravery.com

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

etrigan.4213

FA if you pull of second just remember you are still the first loser. :P Its gotta be embarrassing seeing a few of the forum guys from FA basically lapping at JQs feet asking for the win here. I know they do not represent FA as a whole but i’d be like yo brah you make us look like lil tuna footed panda wranglers man chill out.

No ones begging JQ. At best Chaba was calling JQ out for going after the easy caps.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Making excuses already eh?

Good on ya!

Didn’t see a lot of blue in JQ BL this week though… maybe because I play during NA and DB spends a lot of time on their heels and only gains points on us during SEA.

Thanks for letting us win this week JQ. We really needed a win.. er, well 2nd place finish! FA rules, DB sucks, JQ is our master!

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

(edited by Furiousbeard.7602)

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: neonreaper.4805

neonreaper.4805

I would think they are making fun of the DB trolls that think a bigger server gives FA second place (which we may or may not get this week, we will see – we’re putting up a fight and that’s all we can do).

[BE] Pumpkin / Rhinox3 / Reyn Time / Pale
Fort Aspenwood

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drigan.7382

Drigan.7382

DB is a lot different than it use to be, I think most of us can see that. For us in FA though, the past couple months have been a long road after fighting TC and DB who have both gotten a ton of transfers in guilds, while FA has received very few in comparison since January.

We’re a server that has always played for the fights because we don’t have DB’s SEA, or TC’s Euro/all around coverage, and we knew that. This week gave us a chance to really show what our server can still do, that we’re very stable, and very consistent despite any of those odds. We’ll see how it finishes, and thanks for guilds putting up a fight this week.

Spirit Of Faith [HOPE]
Fort Aspenwood – www.gw2hope.com

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: PoweredByRice.3517

PoweredByRice.3517

The score is so close between FA & DB. FA, Im rooting for you guys!! Go go go!

pssstt…. Im still waiting on the cookies and Hungarian goodies I was promised.

Jay Que

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

Everyone knows why the score is close. Just have some fun guys. Find fights and get dirty on some scrubs! Been a fun match up. Would not mind it again.

Everybody knows that the dice are loaded
Everybody rolls with their fingers crossed
Everybody knows that the war is over
Everybody knows the good guys lost
Everybody knows the fight was fixed
The poor stay poor, the rich get rich
That’s how it goes
Everybody knows

Dragonbrand