7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: peppers.6192

peppers.6192

KWBH, if you wouldn’t mind, could you please teach your thieves that there is more to thief besides heartseeker? because watching them just spam 2 is a tad bit embarrassing. ! And if you could cut down on the tower hugging a bit that would be great thanks!

Is this the part where you post on the thief forums and spam “nerf” all over?

Aweburn – Aerisü [KWBH]
~Stormbluff Isle~

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: EFWinters.5421

EFWinters.5421

KWBH, if you wouldn’t mind, could you please teach your thieves that there is more to thief besides heartseeker? because watching them just spam 2 is a tad bit embarrassing. ! And if you could cut down on the tower hugging a bit that would be great thanks!

I normally don’t call people out on the forums but the thieves I have seen from KWBH are not that good. While we have had some nice fights, mostly 2v3’s or 2v4’s, they do tend to run away, reset, and wait for more people, often leaving their allies without stealth to die.

(Note that I don’t really care for the fact that some people want to play this game casually, and I realize you can’t be good before you are bad. When you talk like this on the forums though I think it’s only proper that you get called out.)

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lolfael.7512

Lolfael.7512

Actually my good friend I play thief and happen to main it too! and as a fairly experienced thief player I can safely say that your thieves are very sorely lacking when it comes to skilled play! Personally I’d recommend less heartseeker spamming when your opponent is at full health.

helo i am spokesman 4 CHAR presidente dinklemus littlelog!!!

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

peppers.6192

I normally don’t call people out on the forums but the thieves I have seen from KWBH are not that good. While we have had some nice fights, mostly 2v3’s or 2v4’s, they do tend to run away, reset, and wait for more people, often leaving their allies without stealth to die.

(Note that I don’t really care for the fact that some people want to play this game casually, and I realize you can’t be good before you are bad. When you talk like this on the forums though I think it’s only proper that you get called out.)

I’m not a thief. lol, and what feelings are supposed to be hurt by you saying “calling us out”?

The naked zerg really steamed you guys eh?

Aweburn – Aerisü [KWBH]
~Stormbluff Isle~

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Lolfael.7512

I’m not a thief. lol, and what feelings are supposed to be hurt by you saying “calling us out”?

The only thing that gets me steamed is when i see your thieves playing the same class as me.

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

EFWinters.5421

I’m not a thief.

How is this relevant?

lol, and what feelings are supposed to be hurt by you saying “calling us out”?

I don’t know, but you are the first person to mention feelings getting hurt here. Ergo yours?

Never seen a KWBH zerg.

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

peppers.6192

I’m not a thief.

How is this relevant?

lol, and what feelings are supposed to be hurt by you saying “calling us out”?

I don’t know, but you are the first person to mention feelings getting hurt here. Ergo yours?

Never seen a KWBH zerg.

Lol i get it. the “It never happened” thing.

It’s wednesday guys. better get capping QQ

Aweburn – Aerisü [KWBH]
~Stormbluff Isle~

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

EFWinters.5421

Lol i get it. the “It never happened” thing.

Funny thing you would mention it, so I don’t have to.

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sil.4560

Sil.4560

Well, time to log on and see how much PvDooring was done by CD again while I slept. It would be really cool if primetimes were all around the same times.

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: JakobGW.5730

JakobGW.5730

Well, time to log on and see how much PvDooring was done by CD again while I slept. It would be really cool if primetimes were all around the same times.

Who gives a kitten about what happens when you sleep? Just make sure you have good fights when you’re awake. Isn’t that all that matters?

Yet again, and for the 1,498,938,294,971th time, who gives a kitten about who wins in WvW? What does it even matter? Just fight for the fight and try to be competitive in the objectives you set for yourself, and your allies, during the times you’re online.

If you’re so worried about 1st place, go play Mario Kart against five-year-olds.

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Sil.4560

Ehmry could use a solid win at the moment. A number of our more dedicated guilds have left and we’re trying to get more of the PvE population involved to replenish our numbers. Call it an interest in server morale to get more people to play with us.

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

Doors are no joke.

Attachments:

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grieve.1432

Grieve.1432

Doors are no joke.

Man, I just had flashbacks to that game. You have made my day.

South of Heaven [SoH] – Crystal Desert
Grieve Logdan (Human War) | Rifte Torin (Charr Thief)
Feylicia Logdan (Human Mes) | Elias Foralli (Asura Guard)

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Grieve.1432

Ehmry could use a solid win at the moment. A number of our more dedicated guilds have left and we’re trying to get more of the PvE population involved to replenish our numbers. Call it an interest in server morale to get more people to play with us.

The thing is Sil if people are leaving because they are losing it’s probably better for your server community overall since they are probably the ones whining and complaining the most causing more friction than necessary in your server community. The fact of the matter is you will always have that chance to end up in a series of losing matches unless you are on the extremely stacked #1 server with the system Anet implemented. That series of losses may actually show your server who actually cares because the loyal ones will be there day in and out no matter how rough the situation. This is coming from mine and a number of CDers experience after being pounded for I think 2-3 months straight by SoS and Mag after we had a big exodus.

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Scorci.3250

Scorci.3250

the only thing KWBH zergs successfully is my inventory space

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vashti.8179

Vashti.8179

Doors are no joke.

Old school FF! Those screenshots make me think of this:

Which subsequently tackles the mysterious subject of furry animals dropping weapons.

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: JetLu.1874

JetLu.1874

In just another month or so all the little kiddies will be back in school. I hope they study, because playing games is gonna get you nowhere.

I’m an SBI WvW player and am horrible at it, but I give it my best shot.

Like the song says.

Crappy WvW player, but I try. SBI

(edited by JetLu.1874)

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nikked.7365

Nikked.7365

If you’re so worried about 1st place, go play Mario Kart against five-year-olds.

My nephew kicks my kitten in Mario Kart.

He also dances and laughs a lot when he beats me. I told him he had to be from Maguuma. Then my sister yelled at me for using foul language in front of the children.

Jacked Jackal :: Norn Mesmer :: Giant and Fabulous
Dragonbrand

(edited by Nikked.7365)

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Sil.4560

Wafflkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnr.1257:

Doors are no joke.

Ha, nice.

The thing is Sil if people are leaving because they are losing it’s probably better for your server community overall since they are probably the ones whining and complaining the most causing more friction than necessary in your server community. The fact of the matter is you will always have that chance to end up in a series of losing matches unless you are on the extremely stacked #1 server with the system Anet implemented. That series of losses may actually show your server who actually cares because the loyal ones will be there day in and out no matter how rough the situation. This is coming from mine and a number of CDers experience after being pounded for I think 2-3 months straight by SoS and Mag after we had a big exodus.

I wouldn’t say they’re leaving because of losing. Rather I know that at least one guild has left simply for a change of environment. When a large and/or dedicated WvW guild leaves, we need to fill the hole. People who mainly PvE aren’t as inclined to want to join in on a mode where it looks like we’re going to lose the majority of the time.

With the nightcapping, there also exists the problem that no matter how much effort you put into defending your BL late night, it will all be undone by the time you wake up because a swarm of noobs comes and knocks it all down unopposed. That’s really lame because it completely defeats the purpose of competitive play. I honestly wouldn’t mind seeing a separate set of Oceanic servers implemented down the road or something.

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Loren Michael.7891

Loren Michael.7891

To the CD who just went for QL, did you enjoy wiping to 2 zerker eles and a person sitting on an AC? Probably 15 of you and you died, horrible horrible deaths. xD

And 3 Mistfire Wolves, right? That meta is SO OP! <3

Marcus Dairy / Loren Michael
Guild Leader of [KT] Knights Templar
www.knights-templar.com/www.stormbluffisle.com

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

JakobGW.5730

With the nightcapping, there also exists the problem that no matter how much effort you put into defending your BL late night, it will all be undone by the time you wake up because a swarm of noobs comes and knocks it all down unopposed.

The point I am trying to make is that it shouldn’t matter to you that a swarm of noobs took points in your BL after you logged off. In my opinion, what should matter to you is whether or not you had fun defending it when you were online. Did you fend off a swarm of 20 with your 10? Did you ninja a tower with only three people while your commander was taking a keep? Did you run into a small 5v5 around ruins and later chat with your opponents to give them props for a good fight? If zerging is your thing, did you enjoy the karma train while pwning newbs across the battlefield?

Ignore the score. Ignore which server took points when you were offline. Pick an objective and try to accomplish that objective competitively. Attempt clever siege placements. Even troll your enemies.

If you truly cared about the score, you’d be on one of the T1 stacked servers, but you’re not. So ignore the score and enjoy the fights. Trust me, you won’t find a higher server morale than when most of the folks who fight along side you have this kind of attitude.

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gismor.8407

Gismor.8407

With the nightcapping, there also exists the problem that no matter how much effort you put into defending your BL late night, it will all be undone by the time you wake up because a swarm of noobs comes and knocks it all down unopposed.

The point I am trying to make is that it shouldn’t matter to you that a swarm of noobs took points in your BL after you logged off. In my opinion, what should matter to you is whether or not you had fun defending it when you were online. Did you fend off a swarm of 20 with your 10? Did you ninja a tower with only three people while your commander was taking a keep? Did you run into a small 5v5 around ruins and later chat with your opponents to give them props for a good fight? If zerging is your thing, did you enjoy the karma train while pwning newbs across the battlefield?

Ignore the score. Ignore which server took points when you were offline. Pick an objective and try to accomplish that objective competitively. Attempt clever siege placements. Even troll your enemies.

If you truly cared about the score, you’d be on one of the T1 stacked servers, but you’re not. So ignore the score and enjoy the fights. Trust me, you won’t find a higher server morale than when most of the folks who fight along side you have this kind of attitude.

I agree with Lychon. I was in T1 and that is all about scores because they are fighting for who is THE #1 server. Since moving back to CD, my Guild plays mostly for fights. I’ll go and cap stuff, but I hate PvDoor, so I go out of my way to try to find a bl where the fights are good. Usually either EB or CDBL when it’s getting pushed. Moral in my Guild has never been higher because we don’t worry about the points when it’s not our prime time, and when it is our primetime, we go balls deep and do what we can. Have some fun, and remember, you only quaggan once. #YOQO

-Gismor

[EK] Guild leader → Retired
Friend Gismor – 80 Revenant
“Always outnumbered, never outgunned.”

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Grieve.1432

Doors are no joke.

Ha, nice.

I wouldn’t say they’re leaving because of losing. Rather I know that at least one guild has left simply for a change of environment. When a large and/or dedicated WvW guild leaves, we need to fill the hole. People who mainly PvE aren’t as inclined to want to join in on a mode where it looks like we’re going to lose the majority of the time.

With the nightcapping, there also exists the problem that no matter how much effort you put into defending your BL late night, it will all be undone by the time you wake up because a swarm of noobs comes and knocks it all down unopposed. That’s really lame because it completely defeats the purpose of competitive play. I honestly wouldn’t mind seeing a separate set of Oceanic servers implemented down the road or something.

At that point, just focus on the fights when you’re on and ignore the overall score. CD had to do that when we were stuck with SoS. Our SEA crew was nothing compared to their Oceanics, but the fights were still enjoyable during NA.

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snowreap.5174

Snowreap.5174

you’re preaching to the choir — the people with this attitude are already playing WvW.

we’re trying to recruit new players to try WvW, players who are currently just doing PvE. some of these players do not have the right attitude, and they will quit as soon as things get difficult. we don’t mind losing them.

but some of them will stick around through thick and thin, and those are especially the ones we want. the trick is getting them to try WvW, and stick with it long enough to see for themselves why it’s the best thing this game has to offer. this is easier to do when we’re doing well.

it’s hard to get people to “try out” WvW when we’re severely outnumbered because that makes it difficult to see the fun wins among all the losses. when you’re new to WvW it’s often hard to see the subtleties — what looks like a resounding defeat to a newbie might be recognized by WvW veterans as a successful delaying action, with a small number of us delaying a much larger enemy force before wiping.

a newbie would never understand why I am so happy to waste silver buying a supply camp upgrade (and draining the supply to 0) just moments before an enemy zerg rolls in to take it.

anyway, recruitment is our problem, and there is no reason anyone else should have to worry about it.

-ken

The Purge [PURG] – Ehmry Bay

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

JakobGW.5730

anyway, recruitment is our problem, and there is no reason anyone else should have to worry about it.

My apologies, but posts like these:

do not mention anything about recruitment, and even attempting to interpret your server’s recruitment issues from these posts is quite the stretch.

But you’re right, recruiting is your problem and no one else’s.

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Sil.4560

Oh, I get what you guys are saying. I’m just thinking about it in terms of like PPT, and our impact on it. If we’re having a positive impact on that score, we’re generally doing what we’re doing well. I’d just like to see more people on Ehmry have the enjoyment of succeeding in that way. Like Snowreap said, it’s easier to encourage new people to try this out when we’re doing well in more plain-to-see places.

Lately I’ve went back to a build which is better at 1v1 and have been making my impact by trashing and defending camps and dolys at night. It’s less useful in a larger fight I think due to the lack of hammer, but overall I would say that I’m doing more good for my server than ever. I do realize there’s only so much I can do about the score and if I every leave Ehmry it certainly won’t be because of that, but it’s still nice to see the collective server succeed.

Jakob…you seem to have selectively ignored a post I made in the middle of those, touching on how I thought of it in terms of server morale. Additionally, Snowreap is not responsible for what I’m saying and shouldn’t have be judged based on it.

(edited by Sil.4560)

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: DoomMagick.5963

DoomMagick.5963

Had some fun commanding this afternoon in EB, saw the ol’ CD guild [aa] commander and couldn’t resist with our emote battles ;D.. had a rather fun SM defense battle against em too! http://www.twitch.tv/doommagick/c/2669785

Thanks for the fair play..many every other time I’ve commanded in the past couple months all i see is guild groups using AC zoomers(hack or exploit) to counter and ruin everything.

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Lolfael.7512

remind me pls, who exactly would want to play with you again?

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Gismor.8407

To FTF: Nice freaking fights on SBI bl so far. After you capped our Lake tower, we were waiting outside acting all cool and ish, and did not see you coming from behind us! xD. Great flank! I and like 7 others managed to escape, and evade being chased, and then we regrouped and had our final fight (so far!) at ruins. Great fights, love the energy! Keep it up! <3

-Gismor [EK]

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Walnut.8420

Walnut.8420

To FTF: Nice freaking fights on SBI bl so far. After you capped our Lake tower, we were waiting outside acting all cool and ish, and did not see you coming from behind us! xD. Great flank! I and like 7 others managed to escape, and evade being chased, and then we regrouped and had our final fight (so far!) at ruins. Great fights, love the energy! Keep it up! <3

-Gismor [EK]

See, people like this make my day! Thanks for the good fights so far too! You guys got us in the ruins and hills Good Fights though! haha, you guys really have skill! I enjoy fighting you guys! You guys give us a challenge! (only guild so far) Great fights and keep it up!

~Fort Aspenwood Server Officer~
Guild Leader of [FTF] -Walnut-
The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Fall

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Gismor.8407

-Gismor [EK]

See, people like this make my day! Thanks for the good fights so far too! You guys got us in the ruins and hills Good Fights though! haha, you guys really have skill! I enjoy fighting you guys! You guys give us a challenge! (only guild so far) Great fights and keep it up!

I had no idea where you guys were at Hills! xD. We got lucky to be already moving around, I thought it was a loss there at first. :/.

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

This is my reaction to the above few posts.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSKn8RlD7Is

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ganellon.7032

Ganellon.7032

You guys give us a challenge! (only guild so far) Great fights and keep it up!

I hate to be the one to remind you of this, but FTF got rolled by KWBH outside of SBI Garrison. That in itself is nothing; it happens all the time. What’s interesting is that it was our training night, 1/3 of the group was uplevels who’d never been in WvW before, and not a single one of us was wearing armor. But the best part is that after some of you ran away from us and into Garrison, you built arrow carts and began firing on us. I don’t know how you can be this bad, and still come to the forums with a claim that no other guild has challenged you. The only way for us to make it more challenging would be to unequip our weapons as well. Let me know if you’re interested so we can record that one too.

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zenjii.6819

Zenjii.6819

Great fights today, guys.

Epic fight in SMC after we golem rushed it. Thought we had it as we were capping it, then a bunch of SBI come in and it ends up turning into a 30 minute fight. Dx

But now the quaggan flag flies gloriously over EBG.

Burneth —Elementalist--Empyrean Knights [EK]— Sea of Sorrows

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ben K.6238

Ben K.6238

I don’t think I’ve seen UNI before, and I’m supposed to be on the same server… maybe it’s a small guild playing earlier in the day.

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shonie.5297

Shonie.5297

Just want to say good try to CD’s [KWBH] and SBI’s [UNI] for the 3 attempted ambushes along the lower road between NE and N camp on our 3 man [TOAD] in CD BL.

That’s pretty amazing! How did you pull it off?

~Tarnished Coast~

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Lolfael.7512

Great impromptu thieves duel at CDBL, went on for nearly 2 hours with Ebay & SBi. Shoutout to the Ebay General, you’re a very brave man. :-)

you know I think I’ve seen you thieves before and I think it usually ends with me wiping the floor with you. But nice to see bad thieves get kitteny at 3v1ing someone

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: ownX.8352

ownX.8352

Great impromptu thieves duel at CDBL, went on for nearly 2 hours with Ebay & SBi. Shoutout to the Ebay General, you’re a very brave man. :-)

edit: Also, the SBi S/D thief and the condi thief, you’re a funny guy. Sadly i didn’t get screenshots of you peeps.

LoL? So I must be mad because I didn’t join your team o_O? I don’t make it a habit to accept party invites from people I’m fighting especially a 1v3…

Pèérless Xâñ [vT] Power Engi – Borlis Pass

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

JetLu.1874

Something is wrong with a game, when a keep is upgraded to the MAX, and 20 or so players can take it away in less than 5 minutes. I mean really! You have more guards (and they are supposed to be buffed), fortification of doors, walls, etc. It needs to be harder to take down a fortified keep. Less than 5 minutes, come on Anet. I remember when I played Aion it took at least 1/2 hr to take a fort and that was fighting two different factions. Oh and when another faction came to your land, we had buffs, making it harder for them to kill us or our guards.

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Something is wrong with a game, when a keep is upgraded to the MAX, and 20 or so players can take it away in less than 5 minutes. I mean really! You have more guards (and they are supposed to be buffed), fortification of doors, walls, etc. It needs to be harder to take down a fortified keep. Less than 5 minutes, come on Anet. I remember when I played Aion it took at least 1/2 hr to take a fort and that was fighting two different factions. Oh and when another faction came to your land, we had buffs, making it harder for them to kill us or our guards.

You want WvW to be even slower and more siege based? What.

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amins.3710

Amins.3710

You’re absolutely right. They NEED to take hints from DAOC.

1) Owners of the keep are notified when their guards are killed and how many are in the vicinity.
2) Upgrades actually mean something:
- Guards can’t be solo’d with ease.
- Need Superior Rams for Reinforced Gates; Guild Rams for Fortified, in order to take down at current speeds.
3) Increased Bounty based on Upgrades (ie, drop Exotics, at minimum for Fortified)

List goes on and on… just one more reason why Anet is showing why they really don’t give a rats kaput about the WvW’ers….

Heck, they haven’t even figured out how to make money off us guys yet, so why would they care about us?

PS: Not difficult to think up of ways.

Amins – Guardian
Gameplay Video’s & Forum Post

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

JetLu.1874

Where on earth do you get from that message that WvW is slow. It is fast paced and if you guys don’t want to wait for 1/2 then you need to be more patient. Go do something else within that 1/2, like spend time with the wife and kids, or take a quick walk, or do a few situps. Whatever floats your boat.

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Where on earth do you get from that message that WvW is slow. It is fast paced and if you guys don’t want to wait for 1/2 then you need to be more patient. Go do something else within that 1/2, like spend time with the wife and kids, or take a quick walk, or do a few situps. Whatever floats your boat.

You want upgraded stuff to take a lot longer, so that means more siege, which is the worst part of WvW.

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

JetLu.1874

1) Owners of the keep are notified when their guards are killed and how many are in the vicinity.
- Need Superior Rams for Reinforced Gates; Guild Rams for Fortified, in order to take down at current speeds.
3) Increased Bounty based on Upgrades (ie, drop Exotics, at minimum for Fortified)

List goes on and on… just one more reason why Anet is showing why they really don’t give a rats kaput about the WvW’ers….

Heck, they haven’t even figured out how to make money off us guys yet, so why would they care about us?

Indeed.

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

JetLu.1874

You want upgraded stuff to take a lot longer, so that means more siege, which is the worst part of WvW.

Why would you think upgrading would take longer? It would go a bit faster because camps cannot be taken and you have the supplies to upgrade. 1/2 hour really isn’t that long, it goes by quicker than you would imagine. But, at least each BL has the same advantage. If your BL cannot speed up the yaks and their supplies then that’s on your BL’s head.

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

I agree gates melt way too quickly and structures are too quick to take.

The only problem with suggestions 1 and 2 and making upgrades more powerful is that it will benefit the stronger server the most. They’re going to have more T3 structures. And I’m against anything that makes the strong stronger.

Now if this were the outmanned buff… and only applied to the losing server or the server with the lowest PPT…

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amins.3710

Amins.3710

7/31 – 9pm-12am/server Bust’n Zergs

7/31 – 9pm-12am/server Defending Durios

2 short vids of us last night. Enjoy

Amins – Guardian
Gameplay Video’s & Forum Post

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Scorci.3250

Scorci.3250

i have more trouble with sentries than these garbage can kome thieves

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Frigid.6027

Frigid.6027

[HOST] guild from SBI currently trying to res a mesmer through their eb keep wall to retake it.

http://i.imgur.com/Ms4J3mr.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/gWrqWH8.jpg

gg SBI..also have it on video if anyones interested

Bounce – [xoxo] Zerg Me Like You Love Me [oPP] Over Powered People

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Lolfael.7512

i have more trouble with sentries than these garbage can kome thieves

so true ;_;