7/26 Sea of Sorrows/Maguuma/Yak's Bend

in Match-ups

Posted by: Halo.8976

Halo.8976

Maybe time for you to go back to YOUR servers forum at TC dude, instead of trolling here in a thread/matchup TC has nothing to do with.

http://youtu.be/G6QGTKrj97g

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evolut.2398

Evolut.2398

Hide your women, hide your children and uplevels. When Xushin logs in, a Magstorms a brewin!!

E V O L U T [TRA] [CC]
Champion Paragon – #Magswag

in Match-ups

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Does this work for you, Hell?

http://youtu.be/u4ITnbs2J4w

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in Match-ups

Halo.8976

Does this work for you, Hell?

http://youtu.be/u4ITnbs2J4w

Yes.. Thank you, TC dude
Old video sorta works now too, just without weird music.

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

Cool. No music was in the previous one because it was just a post and run. And don’t you dare call that music weird! You are insulting Kids Bop and PSY and I will not have that!

in Match-ups

Halo.8976

Cool. No music was in the previous one because it was just a post and run.

So much effort for my sake, I’m honored.

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

Tarnished Coa.. I mean Maguuma always puts forth the greatest effort!

in Match-ups

Halo.8976

Please stop trolling me.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

Your signature is like a reading comprehension test. I love watching these randoms fail the test.

[AoN] All or Nothing

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

I’m just gonna start putting random servers in my signature and see how that goes.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

Where did you go? You still sure it was a zerg?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zephyrus.9680

Zephyrus.9680

Fight club at JP entrance. Like 10 awesome SoS and only 1 DFND and me from Maguuma for the last hour lol…

Zefyres – Ele | Maguuma | (ex) top100 solo/teamQ casual | Youtube

in Match-ups

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

bad place for it.

in Match-ups

Tricare.2946

bad place for it.

haha always is, but wasn’t to bad. Had some fun 2v2’s with [BLNT]

in Match-ups

Halo.8976

Had some awesome duels with [REVD] ele in SoS’s Stonemist.
http://youtu.be/ZWhioHKSmNs

in Match-ups

Posted by: Night Hawk Ix.7360

Night Hawk Ix.7360

Really why even post this?

So you can kill a solo afk uplevel who gets res off guards and then you repeat to kill him while hes still afk.

Is this mean’t to show any skill?

Mez You Up
Blackgate

in Match-ups

Halo.8976

Yes. I’m god of thieves now. Kneel before me.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

So you can kill a solo afk uplevel who gets res off guards and then you repeat to kill him while hes still afk.

If only the uplevels had a way to teleport away from him. That’s when you know skill is involved.

in Match-ups

Halo.8976

And besides, I got some badges, so the game thinks it was honorable.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pendragon.8735

Pendragon.8735

We regularly don’t understand why SoS puts 100% in EB and gives us completely free keeps on SoS BL, so to each their own.

Every server has their own interests I guess. While Mag abandons EBG for large portions Yaks will defend their corner to the end, and SoS usually spends about 4-6 hours every morning throwing bags and bodies and supply at Overlook, and usually not getting it, as their BL is falling apart. They have spent over 30 trebs on some days trying and failing at it.

SoS seems really overly prideful in their ability to overrun undermanned targets with sheer numbers. When they fail, they just keep running into the wall over and over like a dog not letting go of a bone.

Once the score gets to a certain decided point in the week, its certainly true that a lot of players and commanders just start focusing more on training around for WxP, loot, etc, and BL wipes begin to almost look like incidental taking turns or ‘trading’ of PVE farming.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Merendel.7128

Merendel.7128

SoS seems really overly prideful in their ability to overrun undermanned targets with sheer numbers. When they fail, they just keep running into the wall over and over like a dog not letting go of a bone.

As I’ve said EBG is more or less pug central for us. Any zerg of ours you find there is more likely than not only controlable to the point of aiming them in the general direction of a target and turning them loose. also depending on the time of day it may not even be an experienced commander leading the pack resulting in even more fixation. Things go much better when one of our better commanders is leading teams of our WvW guilds but that tends to happen in borderlands not EBG.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fenomenon.5318

Fenomenon.5318

Dear Priority Order of Vigilance player

The 4 of you camping the jumping puzzle suck you got passed by a level 20 ranger, then after I had already finished, you dance and laugh on my corpse… Great Job guys! keep up the hard work.

PS: /uninstall (you should do it)

Suaixtix – Mesmer, Warrior, Thief, Elementalist
Inceptio Nova [NOVA] – Maguuma

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

The 4 of you camping the jumping puzzle suck you got passed by a level 20 ranger, then after I had already finished, you dance and laugh on my corpse… Great Job guys! keep up the hard work.

Looks like a job well done to me. They got you to post about it so regardless of getting the chest, they won. Great job to them indeed (no sarcasm in this one).

in Match-ups

Posted by: darkstar.1862

darkstar.1862

Agg looked incredibly bored last night just chilling in our NE tower in Mag BL, I wish we would have half the numbers and co-ordination with our random pugs that you guys have. We would have fought you to the bitter end for that tower. I’m the mesmer that tried to focus-pull a bunch of you off the cliff behind the tower, your numbers where such that I got zerg/ability lag as I approached and my stealth did not work as I wanted it to. I was originally on Northern Shiverpeaks and up till this week the best week I ever had in WvW was Yaks vs NSP vs Sanctum of Rall, the score was within a thousand or so down the the last hour of the match and we had many glorious battles, it was a real nail-biter. This week I find myself in the same boat, I cannot wait to log on and go look for a good brawl. Thanks for an outstanding match. ~Ken

Felonious Pope/Mara Jade Darkstar [TIE][PYRO] Maguuma.

(edited by darkstar.1862)

in Match-ups

Halo.8976

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Feed Me Change.6528

Feed Me Change.6528

Agg looked incredibly bored last night just chilling in our NE tower in Mag BL, I wish we would have half the numbers and co-ordination with our random pugs that you guys have. We would have fought you to the bitter end for that tower.

We were like “Anet should let you sabotage your towers”, would have let yall set up rams/catas whatever you wanted to take it back… Just wanted some fights but it seems no one wanted to play last night.

All in all, one of the best week’s I’ve had in WvW, fighting Pyro a couple nights ago was fun as heck and was kind of my first taste of the GvG atmosphere (I’m not in AGG, I just run with them) and man was it fun.

These tiers def have more stand-alone guilds that want to fight without needing double the numbers to finally decide to push in. Keep it up!

NSP>ET>SoS>BG>ET>SoS>JQ>SoS>Mag>JQ
My fun laughs at your server pride.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Yeah I felt bad when I heard Agg was in Mag, cause none of the major guild were really running at the time, so there was noone to come play. [VR] is another great Mag guild you’d usually see around, but their leader is current in prison awaiting release. Maybe if we meet again he’ll be around.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

Agg looked incredibly bored last night just chilling in our NE tower in Mag BL, I wish we would have half the numbers and co-ordination with our random pugs that you guys have. We would have fought you to the bitter end for that tower.

We were like “Anet should let you sabotage your towers”, would have let yall set up rams/catas whatever you wanted to take it back… Just wanted some fights but it seems no one wanted to play last night.

All in all, one of the best week’s I’ve had in WvW, fighting Pyro a couple nights ago was fun as heck and was kind of my first taste of the GvG atmosphere (I’m not in AGG, I just run with them) and man was it fun.

These tiers def have more stand-alone guilds that want to fight without needing double the numbers to finally decide to push in. Keep it up!

When you cant find fights that fit your size the easiest solution is to disperse to multiple parts that work for what you are fighting.

~ AoN ~

in Match-ups

Feed Me Change.6528

When you cant find fights that fit your size the easiest solution is to disperse to multiple parts that work for what you are fighting.

Doesn’t work when the instant you see any Red they run into a tower/keep.

in Match-ups

Niim.9260

What does the enemy running into towers have to do with breaking into smaller units?

~ AoN ~

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

Your response doesn’t make sense with respect to what Niim said, but keep trolling I guess.

[AoN] All or Nothing

in Match-ups

Feed Me Change.6528

What does the enemy running into towers have to do with breaking into smaller units?

Because even if you break into small groups they still run from you… under coverage of their arrow carts and guards.

My point was that even if you are even numbers 5v5, 10v10.. people still run from fights because they don’t want to die.

in Match-ups

Niim.9260

Because even if you break into small groups they still run from you… under coverage of their arrow carts and guards.

My point was that even if you are even numbers 5v5, 10v10.. people still run from fights because they don’t want to die.

That is pretty much a given and applies equally to every server I have fought or been a part of, so I fail to see how this is relevant to what I said. In my experience folks are very likely to run from a force bigger then them and a lot less likely to run from one they outnumber. So be outnumbered.

~ AoN ~

in Match-ups

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

Some great fights this week. A very spirited performance by Mag, including several open field battles have created a series of extremely fun gaming sessions. The quality defence by Mag of their bay was a highlight and I doubt anyone at the battle failed to complete monthly wvw kills.

IMHO, this has been a very enjoyable week. Thank you all for turning out to WvW.

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

in Match-ups

Tricare.2946

Lol that video was funny, I enjoyed it!

in Match-ups

Tricare.2946

lol what server are you on?

in Match-ups

darkstar.1862

So just before that moment Agg showed up last night to grab our tower 6 of us where trying to ram the gate to take it back from Yaks (thus the superman buff that was on the lord when Agg showed up), I can only assume that a mesmer ported a guild group hammer-train from Yaks into the tower, it was at least 15 guys,,, vs 6 defenders. It took 15 of you to kill 6 of us? But that’s ok with dck moves like this now I dont need to wonder why Maguuma pushes into your territory every time we match up. Also there is great satisfaction in knowing that since Agg showed up a minute or 2 after the Yaks hammer-train disapeared Agg probably smashed them and they left the map. Keep your eyes on that EB keep Yaks ;-)

(edited by darkstar.1862)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Warthog.6870

Warthog.6870

posting while drunk – that’ll be $10

Mag [DERP] [Goon]

in Match-ups

Halo.8976

Duke is out of prison! And some other characters are back to mag.
Now they only need to shutdown tera…

(edited by Halo.8976)

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

whoawhoawhoa, what?!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Iconoklast.2389

Iconoklast.2389

Had some great fights earlier today on YB bl and shout out to the guys roaming from [ct] on YB. Y’all didn’t hide behind towers and met me and my friend out in the open for some great skirmishes. Hoping for some equally good matches tonight!

Iconoklast – Guardian / Icono Clone – Mesmer
Tiny Icono – Engineer / The Icono – Elementalist
SoS – Empyrean Knights [EK] YB – The Coasters [TC]

in Match-ups

darkstar.1862

Maguuma, the only server that sports ANYTHING like “Duke, inmate #312080” as one of the dudes who run kitten.

in Match-ups

Halo.8976

whoawhoawhoa, what?!

You know you want it!

//
RIP, one of mag guilds.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caffynated.5713

Caffynated.5713

I guess that’s one way to farm 25 stacks. That guy put up more of a fight than most Yak’s zergs this week.

“We recognize that the changes to [ele] will essentially remove it from play. In the future,
we may consider whether or not there is an incarnation of [ele] that would be viable
but balanced. For now, we do not expect it to see serious use.” – ANet

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thobek.1730

Thobek.1730

I’d like to know how much maguuma spent on AC’s this week. I remember clearing bay of surperior AC’s during a failed attack only to return a few minutes later and they had built another bunch of them. Every keep or castle we approach is greeted with a hail of arrows.

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Less than YB spent on golems :v

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Posted by: Saruon.4085

Saruon.4085

/Salute to all the guilds who came out to fight this week from both servers!

Thanks for making the week enjoyable!

[Aggression] -Relentless by Nature-
We <3 Haters
The Prophet of Aggression

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

Every keep or castle we approach is greeted with a hail of arrows.

Welcome to WvW!

(edited by GuardianOMS.8067)

in Match-ups

darkstar.1862

/Salute to all the guilds who came out to fight this week from both servers!

Thanks for making the week enjoyable!

You guys are cunning warriors and it was a fun experience fighting you. See you soon (seriously, I hope we see you soon)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

I’d like to know how much maguuma spent on AC’s this week. I remember clearing bay of surperior AC’s during a failed attack only to return a few minutes later and they had built another bunch of them. Every keep or castle we approach is greeted with a hail of arrows.

How dare people use siege against a server with higher coverage!