7/5 AR/GoM/FC

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

Some quality arrow cart action by Anvil Rock.

Please, tell me that you think this is some form of hack. (Because it would totally make my night.)

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raithien.7946

Raithien.7946

Please, tell me that you think this is some form of hack. (Because it would totally make my night.)

sigh See Styx. This is why you can’t pay anyone a compliment.

Gates of Madness – [RH]
Norrec De Saber(War), Riccol(Guard), Russou Pagan(Necro)
-Raven Hold till we’re dust- “Those loot bags run fast, don’t they”

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

Why does AR have to ruin all the nice things?

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shanks R Us.2489

Shanks R Us.2489

Warning if alone & you see this: 90% chance of imminent death.

Come find me, friends. Didn’t see very many people in FC/GoM tonight.

Attachments:

Zane The Clever – Asuran Engineer
Roaming Video 3Roaming Video 41v7 in WvW with engineer

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Debois Guilbert.6413

Debois Guilbert.6413

Tonight was apparently Gate of Madness Mad Gate Siege Placement Night:

1. The gatelista
2. A gateling gun, though it seems AR has found a use for such things.
3. The gateapult
4. To complete the set, someone provided a gatebuchet. Thankfully we did not complete it.

Attachments:

Altoholic Luciana Delaluna, Ranger
Phoenix Ascendant [ASH] – Gate of Madness
“This space intentionally left blank.” ~ Zork

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

All I ask is to be entertained..

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

All I ask is to be entertained..

I do think that arrow carts is bullkitten. Honestly, it was just a moment of frustration. We basically had only the catapult left, were outnumbered like 5 to 1 and now someone is arrow carting everything. Made a grumpy post.

There, entertained?

Gate of Madness

(edited by styx.7294)

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

I’m certainly being entertained by this matchup so far. Both AR and FC seem eager to come out and fight rather than hide in towers and shoot cannons.

Here’s a fun little 3-way fight over a camp. Much respect to both sides for having the moxy to rejoin the fray multiple times to try to keep the fight alive. More of these, please.

http://youtu.be/Byk31cMwwco

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Agriope.4523

Agriope.4523

Hmmmm…

New frenemies.

Agriope – Purple hair’d menace.
Violent Tendency [vT]; twitch.tv/agriope & YouTube Agriope
#ProfessionalNomad

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

WASNT ME, WAS NOT ME!

I have style /shades.

Though im disappointed no one asked me to contribute….

Yeaahhhhhh…. That started out just me being drunk in pangloss… I threw down 4 ballistas, 6 ACs, a treb, a golem, and then rams as the walls of a fort. Then started singing/yelling, “FORT PANGLOSS!~” in our TS. Then one of our leaders almost tripped over my fort walls. SOOOO he extended the Great Wall of Rams all the way to SM and then to AP.
THEN! The alpha golem wasn’t enough to be the Fort Pangloss Lord so I built an Omega >:D What can I say? The silliest things happen when booze is involved

Well at least no one has tarred and feathered you for having fun. UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE IN GOM. -cough- I mean. It was fun, do this more Ten.

Yea…. that sucked getting abused when a few of us did something very similar in last weeks match up but from Umber to Durios instead… Even the 8 trebs in SM facing duri wasn’t liked. WHERE DID ALL THE FUN GO!?

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Averaelas.1876

Averaelas.1876

GoM you are spineless. You are spoiling the game for so many with your “attack FC only” attitude. Zero action on AR side of EB and giving them a nice open window to attack FC too. How nice you spineless jerks.

GoM is tired of playing you guys. Its my personal goal to deny you any territory and slide out of tier 8 where your 5 man zergs can get rolled by people besides GoM. You guys get boring after a few weeks

There’s no change in tactics it’s just for us “oh look there’s swords, I need a team of X to roll those two roamers”.

TL;DR give us an interesting fight for once! At least SF went insane near the end and had HUGE golem zergs. THAT was exciting.

Also:

Attachments:

Commander Laethwyn of RUN Human D/D Ele
Czano Asura Mesmer
#TeamLaensií

(edited by Averaelas.1876)

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pocachubbz.1928

Pocachubbz.1928

so.. after reading through the forums.. and seeing how Fc has been saying we have massive zergs on GoM.. and going in and seeing this .. i had to take a screenie… and oh .. this was before we wiped the floor with u guys with half the numbers and u guys even had seige on your side… it was fun though…

Attachments:

[RUN] Thief.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: ARM.3912

ARM.3912

I don’t think the Floor Carpets should be paired with the server that hosts ARM. It clearly isnt fair.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Agricola.2817

Agricola.2817

so.. after reading through the forums.. and seeing how Fc has been saying we have massive zergs on GoM.. and going in and seeing this .. i had to take a screenie… and oh .. this was before we wiped the floor with u guys with half the numbers and u guys even had seige on your side… it was fun though…

Half the numbers? By the end of that fight you had more than us and siege from Stonemist knocking everybody around. Yeah at the start you had less, but the ballista at klovan are still up in your screenshot and they went down long before the fight ended. Then your zerg went and zerged our keep.

Also, you think you don’t have massive gom zergs? Its not a huge deal and its a fact of life in this game, but please accept the fact that you guys actually do have alot of people. Last night for example.

Attachments:

FC- TCCP

(edited by Agricola.2817)

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

I don’t think the Floor Carpets should be paired with the server that hosts ARM. It clearly isnt fair.

Agreed.

I call on ArenaNet, for the sake of fairness, to create the separate Arm of Madness server.

Gate of Madness

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Averaelas.1876

To the FC whineboxes who think we only attack them, I offer proof that GoM is both indiscriminate in our killing as well as moderately fair.

Attachments:

Czano Asura Mesmer
#TeamLaensií

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

Scleameth.6809:
GoM you are spineless. You are spoiling the game for so many with your “attack FC only” attitude. Zero action on AR side of EB and giving them a nice open window to attack FC too. How nice you spineless jerks.

After this post was made, we decided to leave AR keep and head over to your area.
It has been copy pasted into our map chat a few times now so I wouldn’t expect anything to get easier. Thanks for your keep again =D

….. And Elementalist.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pocachubbz.1928

Pocachubbz.1928

Half the numbers? By the end of that fight you had more than us and siege from Stonemist knocking everybody around. Yeah at the start you had less, but the ballista at klovan are still up in your screenshot and they went down long before the fight ended. Then your zerg went and zerged our keep.

Also, you think you don’t have massive gom zergs? Its not a huge deal and its a fact of life in this game, but please accept the fact that you guys actually do have alot of people.

pretty sure that fight didn’t last that long… it was pretty quick imo.. and was too engrossed in killing to notice siege of any sort from SM.

i do admit GOM have massive zergs.. but don’t be fooled… GoM’s zergs are all pet necros and rangers .. and mesmers kittenting clones out .. XD

[RUN] Thief.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Scleameth.6809

Scleameth.6809

Scleameth.6809:

After this post was made, we decided to leave AR keep and head over to your area.
It has been copy pasted into our map chat a few times now so I wouldn’t expect anything to get easier. Thanks for your keep again =D

Thanks spineless GoM. So nice of you to show your might… oh and lets not forget the inch worming AC tactics never fails if you throw enough supply on the battle field.

FC – [SNKY]
Keep the Faith (and stay out of AC fire)

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

Scleameth.6809:

Thanks spineless GoM. So nice of you to show your might… oh and lets not forget the inch worming AC tactics never fails if you throw enough supply on the battle field.

After reading everything, the only thing I can come up with is……

Attachments:

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

Scleameth.6809:

Read the signature. Supply is there for a reason, our server likes to use it rather than look at it =P

….. And Elementalist.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

please accept the fact that you guys actually do have alot of people. Last night for example.

I cant see people when im at the front!

Not bad looking for a lvl 27 eh?

Attachments:

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jesse.4631

Jesse.4631

O.o wtf happened so much peace last week now its gone… lol

Pink Sylvari FTW!

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

Your people hate my people! They can’t seem to share the <3 we do……

Duels later?

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Jesse.4631

Duels later?

Don’t worry i love gom i’ll whisper you when i get on xD been kinda bored so i need these duels

Pink Sylvari FTW!

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nordic Natedog.4360

Nordic Natedog.4360

Duels later?

Don’t worry i love gom i’ll whisper you when i get on xD been kinda bored so i need these duels

That you Silent Surfer?

Mag (PA)
Figrin the Healer (Guard), Angelic Renae (Mes), Death by Figrin (Thief)

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Jesse.4631

Duels later?

That you Silent Surfer?

D: i love that name! i’ma get a name change! lol oh yeah its me

Pink Sylvari FTW!

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Skyguy.3715

Skyguy.3715

Anyone want to 1v1? Message me I’m a necromancer and if you are a thief dont do permastealth plz. We can do multiple 1v1’s if will be fun I am on anvil rock btw

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: wish.1027

wish.1027

Anyone want to 1v1? Message me I’m a necromancer and if you are a thief dont do permastealth plz. We can do multiple 1v1’s if will be fun I am on anvil rock btw

Someone playing the most OP class in the game is crying about stealth…

Attachments:

Jade Quarry Warrior Strike Force [SF]
w/ an alt Thief and Guardian.
Math is your friend.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: doublebb.6574

doublebb.6574

I’m certainly being entertained by this matchup so far. Both AR and FC seem eager to come out and fight rather than hide in towers and shoot cannons.

Here’s a fun little 3-way fight over a camp. Much respect to both sides for having the moxy to rejoin the fray multiple times to try to keep the fight alive. More of these, please.

http://youtu.be/Byk31cMwwco

What a bad@ss…..

| Kyroen~Sylv Thief | Resliana Oryk~Norn Warr |
| Im Dying Im Dying~Sylv Mesmer (in progress)| Oh Wait Im Fine Nvm~Norn Necro (in progress) |
Gate of Madness~Proud Officer of [ASH]

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: doublebb.6574

doublebb.6574

It’s so hilarious to see these FC whine about how we “only focus on them” and how “big GoM’s zergs are”. 1) We are NOT only focusing FC. If you TRULY AND HONESTLY BELIEVE that GoM is ONLY focusing FC….please rethink your life. 2) People, it’s a fact of life that zergs exist. For people to whine and moan about how another server has a zerg simply makes them hypocrites. EVERY SERVER HAS ZERGS. And yes, though GoM may have better coverage, I have seen absolutely MASSIVE zergs from AR and FC so please don’t tell me you can’t push at us because you have “so little amounts of people” because you can and I’ve seen it so DO IT.

| Kyroen~Sylv Thief | Resliana Oryk~Norn Warr |
| Im Dying Im Dying~Sylv Mesmer (in progress)| Oh Wait Im Fine Nvm~Norn Necro (in progress) |
Gate of Madness~Proud Officer of [ASH]

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: pita spoon.5708

pita spoon.5708

It’s so hilarious to see these FC whine about how we “only focus on them” and how “big GoM’s zergs are”. 1) We are NOT only focusing FC. If you TRULY AND HONESTLY BELIEVE that GoM is ONLY focusing FC….please rethink your life. 2) People, it’s a fact of life that zergs exist. For people to whine and moan about how another server has a zerg simply makes them hypocrites. EVERY SERVER HAS ZERGS. And yes, though GoM may have better coverage, I have seen absolutely MASSIVE zergs from AR and FC so please don’t tell me you can’t push at us because you have “so little amounts of people” because you can and I’ve seen it so DO IT.

YEAH!!.. TAKE THAT SILENT SURFER

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Let’s ask tootsie.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

Someone playing the most OP class in the game is crying about stealth…

Seems to me like its a user learning to play issue.

Attachments:

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

But your zergs are bigger. Caps suck btw.

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

But your zergs are bigger. Caps suck btw.

NU UH! we just spread out more?

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kaamau.5341

Kaamau.5341

GoM your Zergs are much larger the any I have seen on FC for a long long long time. also lacks any tactics from what I’ve seen its basically: IT MOVES OR IT HAS DOORS, SWARM IT! KILL IT WITH NUMBERS!

Fort Aspenwood
PRAISE GEESUS

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: ThunderPanda.1872

ThunderPanda.1872

From your screenies, how is that a hack/exploit?
You do know if you trait AC, you do get ac radius increase?

Send me 1000g and I will stop trolling WvW forum.
I have a dream – Our Anet Senpai will make WvW Great Again!
WvW Forum is more competitive than WvW

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ruokky.7185

Ruokky.7185

But but, it’s the karma train we need something to farm to get our legendaries!

Rokk Soulstorm (NECRO) ~ Main since BWE1
Knikk Soulstorm (MES) ~ Best char ever :3

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thelic.1847

Thelic.1847

Hey kitten

nock knock.

apparently FC then K… on a separate line = kitten…

Commander Thyrian Forte – 80 Human Warrior
Gate of Madness
Leader – Zombieland [WvW]

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: william dj.6953

william dj.6953

sure is funny to see a losing server telling the winning server to learn some tactics. Just saying

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raithien.7946

Raithien.7946

From your screenies, how is that a hack/exploit?
You do know if you trait AC, you do get ac radius increase?

I picked a bad day to stop drinking

Attachments:

Gates of Madness – [RH]
Norrec De Saber(War), Riccol(Guard), Russou Pagan(Necro)
-Raven Hold till we’re dust- “Those loot bags run fast, don’t they”

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kaamau.5341

Kaamau.5341

sure is funny to see a losing server telling the winning server to learn some tactics. Just saying

Sure is funny how the winning server thinks it has better tactics because its winning. Winning because of numbers does not equal better tactics.

Fort Aspenwood
PRAISE GEESUS

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

Sure is funny how the winning server thinks it has better tactics because its winning. Winning because of numbers does not equal better tactics.

Yeah…a bunch of BL bandwagoners have turned up >.>

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: pita spoon.5708

pita spoon.5708

IT MOVES OR IT HAS DOORS, SWARM IT! KILL IT WITH NUMBERS!

I find this true with any server!!..

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Let’s ask tootsie.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nordic Natedog.4360

Nordic Natedog.4360

Or especially true when they see any combination of scarecrow, regerg, or me roaming around.

Mag (PA)
Figrin the Healer (Guard), Angelic Renae (Mes), Death by Figrin (Thief)

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Or especially true when they see any combination of scarecrow, regerg, or me running around in circles.

Fixed that for you.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Myst.5783

Myst.5783

>FC always outmanned 10 to 1 and picked on.

right…

Attachments:

Currently playing: Mesmer/Ele/Theif
JQ

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

>FC always outmanned 10 to 1 and picked on.

right…

Attachments:

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

super secret gom siege tactics.

Attachments:

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Averaelas.1876

Bloody hell stop showing them the Gatelista!

Czano Asura Mesmer
#TeamLaensií