7/5 AR/GoM/FC

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: scooby treat.8420

scooby treat.8420

So GoM you guys talk about spies and I see you somehow knew about the Golems at your BL and decided to build a treb and attack them in our spawn as well as use known cheats to get in our spawn and trying to build siege on our walls. Shame on you, to be honest I hope we don’t have to face you guys anymore. I guess having double the population still isn’t enough for you guys.

Hahahahahaha!

Nice! Posting that you have golems in our bl before you actually use them This guy is a spy!

Did you even look at the pictures? when there is 15 GoM at our spawn trebbing the golems and trying to build siege on our walls i guess its not much of a secret is it? Wow…..

-FC- Cookie Snatchers [MINE]
Manyme usee -80 mesmer current main
80 War, Ele, Guar, Rang, thief. 55 engi 16 necro

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: scooby treat.8420

scooby treat.8420

So GoM you guys talk about spies and I see you somehow knew about the Golems at your BL and decided to build a treb and attack them in our spawn as well as use known cheats to get in our spawn and trying to build siege on our walls. Shame on you, to be honest I hope we don’t have to face you guys anymore. I guess having double the population still isn’t enough for you guys.

I cant stop laughing at this.. you guys take a camp.. build a golem and if we don’t kill it, you wp it out.. and you somehow think thakittens a secret when we watch you do it. I mean golems don’t just disappear for no reason unless killed or wp back to a no siege spot. also, since its considered a no siege spot and its considered an exploit to build siege behind a no siege spot.. does that mean it would be considered an exploit to build golems and put them back in a no siege spot??

So you see 1 golem made and ported and somehow you bring 15 people to our spawn and build a treb and siege on our walls? I saw most of your guilds tags at the spawn shame…. I think that is more of someone telling you guys something.

-FC- Cookie Snatchers [MINE]
Manyme usee -80 mesmer current main
80 War, Ele, Guar, Rang, thief. 55 engi 16 necro

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cameron.6450

Cameron.6450

1. Server builds golems all morning
2. Server rushes Garrison with golems
3. Server is held off garrison, loses some golems, and waypoints the rest
4. Server takes tower with leftover golems, and is attacked in the process
5. Server spends midday building more golems at vale and south camp, being attacked as you go.
6. Server does a poor job of hiding golems in spawn.
7. Complains that we must have spies.

Grade A logic right there.

Tomeslave and others – [RISE], [xDDD]

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

GoM just does golems better is all…

MY ART IS GOOD RH, GET ON MY LEVEL.

Attachments:

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Cameron.6450

So you see 1 golem made and ported and somehow you bring 15 people to our spawn and build a treb and siege on our walls? I saw most of your guilds tags at the spawn shame…. I think that is more of someone telling you guys something.

We saw you actually use 4 and wp them, then run back and forth between southern camps not hitting any towers. Honestly, if we couldn’t pick what you were doing, we deserved to have our borderlands destroyed.

But we could, so we didn’t.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: pita spoon.5708

pita spoon.5708

I cant stop laughing at this.. you guys take a camp.. build a golem and if we don’t kill it, you wp it out.. and you somehow think thakittens a secret when we watch you do it. I mean golems don’t just disappear for no reason unless killed or wp back to a no siege spot. also, since its considered a no siege spot and its considered an exploit to build siege behind a no siege spot.. does that mean it would be considered an exploit to build golems and put them back in a no siege spot??

what the other guy said.. we knew you had at least 6 golems in your spawn watching you build them and wp them back.. that was before we ended up at your spawn.

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Let’s ask tootsie.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vogt.7125

Vogt.7125

so FC says we have spies …….

Attachments:

(edited by Vogt.7125)

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

pita spoon.5708

so you say ….

That is true.. FC has spies

Let’s ask tootsie.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Myst.5783

Myst.5783

Sorry it took so long to reply, was busy wiping the GoM train off of the map.

Don’t act like you didn’t feed us tons of loot bags too.

Great fun and great challenge fighting you guys!

Looooooot bags~

Attachments:

Currently playing: Mesmer/Ele/Theif
JQ

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Can’t read what the first pic says.
You should make it spell ZERG next time.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: nayners.9784

nayners.9784

1. Server builds golems all morning
2. Server rushes Garrison with golems
3. Server is held off garrison, loses some golems, and waypoints the rest
4. Server takes tower with leftover golems, and is attacked in the process
5. Server spends midday building more golems at vale and south camp, being attacked as you go.
6. Server does a poor job of hiding golems in spawn.
7. Complains that we must have spies.

Grade A logic right there.

I don’t really know about this “Golem” and “Spies” fiasco is. I wasn’t on until later. I couldn’t care less.

But what I’m failing to understand is why you guys have to walk up into our spawn point. And on the walls building siege? Isn’t that exploiting right there? I’m pretty sure that’s why Anet made the guards there in the first place. Next time, just wait outside and chill.

[WOC] [WZ] Deadly Nightsshade

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

kitten EB QUEUE! I WANT LILI!

made some robot companions…just not the same…

Attachments:

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Averaelas.1876

Averaelas.1876

The talk of spies stems from a few things over the past few weeks:
1) Someone hacked/trashed/demolished a TS server
2) Someone walked 25 golems off 3rd floor SM
3) Someone notified a certain server of a golem rush minutes before it began.

Not pointing any fingers or saying what we’re aware of as far as culprits go :p

Commander Laethwyn of RUN Human D/D Ele
Czano Asura Mesmer
#TeamLaensií

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jesse.4631

Jesse.4631

It was Quaggans, don’t worry i caught them and killed them made them into back packs, no need to thank me!

Attachments:

Pink Sylvari FTW!

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

It was Quaggans, don’t worry i caught them and killed them made them into back packs, no need to thank me!

You… You monster! Save them before they become an endangered species!

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Cameron.6450

I don’t really know about this “Golem” and “Spies” fiasco is. I wasn’t on until later. I couldn’t care less.

But what I’m failing to understand is why you guys have to walk up into our spawn point. And on the walls building siege? Isn’t that exploiting right there? I’m pretty sure that’s why Anet made the guards there in the first place. Next time, just wait outside and chill.

My post was mainly objecting to the fact that “spies” must’ve been involved, rather than just the builder’s failure to prevent us seeing them being built.

I can’t speak for other people, but most of RISE will occasionally run into the bottom of the enemy spawn when we’re bored, and pop quaggan tonics or throw down blueprints for no reason. Enemies are invincible, so we don’t bother fighting, we just chill with anyone from the opposing server who doesn’t want to kill defenseless quaggans. It usually just needs some stealth or block skills to get past the guards, but for some reason the guards took the day off (i checked every other bl as well, fc spawn in our bl was the only place without them. little weird) so we just ran in.

As far as i’m aware, we didn’t actually build any siege on the walls, just threw down some prints because of all the qq-ing about GoM using siege in this thread.

We did, however, use a treb to kill the golems. I do somewhat agree with you that this is a bit shifty, however it doesn’t take that much effort to hide golems in your spawn in places that can’t been seen/hit, and if this wasn’t done, then I don’t see how it’s that different to leaving a golem in the open field and having it destroyed there. It was left in a vulnerable position, and we killed it from a position we could reach without any kind of hacking or exploitation of game bugs. We also had some abrasive comments from FC players after we wiped a group, so we weren’t feeling especially charitable towards them.

All in all, i think it’s just that FC and GoM have been together for too long. Matchup threads tend to get more and more hostile as the week progresses, and we’ve effectively been in the same thread for 3 weeks. It’s clearly not a good matchup, whether you want to attribute it to numbers, tactics, skill, or whatever else, 100,000 point difference is just boring, and some of the forum posts are getting ridiculously stupid (from both sides), particularly about siege. Either way, it will be good to get away from each other for a bit.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: nayners.9784

nayners.9784

My post was mainly objecting to the fact that “spies” must’ve been involved, rather than just the builder’s failure to prevent us seeing them being built.

I can’t speak for other people, but most of RISE will occasionally run into the bottom of the enemy spawn when we’re bored, and pop quaggan tonics or throw down blueprints for no reason. Enemies are invincible, so we don’t bother fighting, we just chill with anyone from the opposing server who doesn’t want to kill defenseless quaggans. It usually just needs some stealth or block skills to get past the guards, but for some reason the guards took the day off (i checked every other bl as well, fc spawn in our bl was the only place without them. little weird) so we just ran in.

As far as i’m aware, we didn’t actually build any siege on the walls, just threw down some prints because of all the qq-ing about GoM using siege in this thread.

We did, however, use a treb to kill the golems. I do somewhat agree with you that this is a bit shifty, however it doesn’t take that much effort to hide golems in your spawn in places that can’t been seen/hit, and if this wasn’t done, then I don’t see how it’s that different to leaving a golem in the open field and having it destroyed there. It was left in a vulnerable position, and we killed it from a position we could reach without any kind of hacking or exploitation of game bugs. We also had some abrasive comments from FC players after we wiped a group, so we weren’t feeling especially charitable towards them.

All in all, i think it’s just that FC and GoM have been together for too long. Matchup threads tend to get more and more hostile as the week progresses, and we’ve effectively been in the same thread for 3 weeks. It’s clearly not a good matchup, whether you want to attribute it to numbers, tactics, skill, or whatever else, 100,000 point difference is just boring, and some of the forum posts are getting ridiculously stupid (from both sides), particularly about siege. Either way, it will be good to get away from each other for a bit.

I agree that this match has been dragged on too long., Who cares about which zerg wins, how much or which siege were/should be used, etc. There’s no need to belittle the whole server for it. FC is just different from GoM. To be honest though, you guys are good and deserve a chance in the higher tiers. But heck, walking up to our spawn and dropping siege blueprints on walls seems more on the trolling side than having fun, and that’s how some FCers take it. Which prolly led to all the spying accusations.

Let’s just all stay classy until the match is over, yes?

[WOC] [WZ] Deadly Nightsshade

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Cameron.6450

I agree that this match has been dragged on too long., Who cares about which zerg wins, how much or which siege were/should be used, etc. There’s no need to belittle the whole server for it. FC is just different from GoM. To be honest though, you guys are good and deserve a chance in the higher tiers. But heck, walking up to our spawn and dropping siege blueprints on walls seems more on the trolling side than having fun, and that’s how some FCers take it. Which prolly led to all the spying accusations.

Let’s just all stay classy until the match is over, yes?

Oh I 100% agree that what we did is troll-y. Hell, just running into the spawn in the first place is troll-y. That’s the effect of mismatches. People get bored, and they find other ways to entertain themselves. FC have given us some good fights over the past few weeks, and are clearly growing stronger, it’s just been too long between them for a chunk of GoM, and the atmosphere has become so toxic that few people are willing to say anything other than “GoM uses siege they suk”, or “FC has no keeps atm, they suk”.

I think the spying is a separate issue to the spawn trebbing, and a rather silly one at that. I tend to just ignore anyone suggesting spies were used, simply because it’s almost always just a scout that hasn’t been seen. This one was just too good to pass up though.

As for classiness, it’s a nice idea, but i think we’re way past that point by now thanks to some forum warriors on both sides. Plus, it’s the internet, class isn’t really in great abundance haha.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zumi.6384

Zumi.6384

As a fellow GoM mes, I find myself doing the same type things. Although I think I’m a little more durable than your setup, but always do crazy stuff like run in like that.

I couldn’t help but think you could have been using GS #5 and Staff #5 more often which would have kept him from building the ballista in the first place. I guess hindsight is always 20/20 though. Another thought could be that since you knew he was going to be hanging around, you could have changed out your weapon sets to a sword/torch to give you a little more stealth and use BF on that ballista.

It’s possible you’re tankier than I am, but it can’t be by much I have just under 1800 toughness, 17k hp, and all the protection/regen from PU. Definitely possible to be more tanky though.

As for attacking the ballista, you’re absolutely right. To be honest, this is one of the big reasons I wanted to start recording myself in the first place. I’m learning a lot just going back and watching myself play. Although at the time I had just woken up and I was probably still dumbfounded that he was building a kitten ballista to 1v1 me…

Hadn’t even thought about switching out weapon sets to be honest. Probably because my traits are set up for those weapons, but definitely not a bad idea.

@Pocachubbz – Thanks! There’s def room for improvement, but I have the most fun trying to win near impossible situations. Some of my favorite fights were taking down 2-3 people while having the vets beating on me. I find that people get way over confident when they’re inside a camp and I’m usually able to take at least one down before I need to pop back out and heal up a bit.

Willowbreeze: Sylvari Mesmer
Tarnished Coast [Crit]

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

pita spoon.5708

it’s the internet, class isn’t really in great abundance haha.

don’t say things about the internet. it cant be posted on the internet if it wasn’t true, and I read that on the internet.

SPIES!!
SPIES EVERYWHERE!!

as for the spawn treb. you did know that it was built in your inv spot right. you could have 1 v 15 us and killed the treb and us and posted it on the internet to show how tactically skilled you all were.

Let’s ask tootsie.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nordic Natedog.4360

Nordic Natedog.4360

As a fellow GoM mes, I find myself doing the same type things. Although I think I’m a little more durable than your setup, but always do crazy stuff like run in like that.

I couldn’t help but think you could have been using GS #5 and Staff #5 more often which would have kept him from building the ballista in the first place. I guess hindsight is always 20/20 though. Another thought could be that since you knew he was going to be hanging around, you could have changed out your weapon sets to a sword/torch to give you a little more stealth and use BF on that ballista.

It’s possible you’re tankier than I am, but it can’t be by much I have just under 1800 toughness, 17k hp, and all the protection/regen from PU. Definitely possible to be more tanky though.

As for attacking the ballista, you’re absolutely right. To be honest, this is one of the big reasons I wanted to start recording myself in the first place. I’m learning a lot just going back and watching myself play. Although at the time I had just woken up and I was probably still dumbfounded that he was building a kitten ballista to 1v1 me…

Hadn’t even thought about switching out weapon sets to be honest. Probably because my traits are set up for those weapons, but definitely not a bad idea.

@Pocachubbz – Thanks! There’s def room for improvement, but I have the most fun trying to win near impossible situations. Some of my favorite fights were taking down 2-3 people while having the vets beating on me. I find that people get way over confident when they’re inside a camp and I’m usually able to take at least one down before I need to pop back out and heal up a bit.

My toughness is 1960, 19.4k hp, and 400 healing powers so I am a little tankier. Running a condition tank has it’s bonuses (draw backs at too) but I will often change out my weapon sets even if i’m traited for something else. Plus since you are using PU, torch is even more beneficial to you.

I"m right there with you. Often it’s after the fight that I realize some of the things I could have done differently. One of these days I’m going to start recording to help with the learning and to share some of the really funny moments that other passer-bys have been privy to.

Mag (PA)
Figrin the Healer (Guard), Angelic Renae (Mes), Death by Figrin (Thief)

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

pita spoon.5708

You… You monster! Save them before they become an endangered species!

silent surfer actually eats them. it makes him more pink than he was before. he realized it one day when he was alone and hungry. he was abandoned by his FC family. they kicked him out and we wont say why. he couldn’t take it anymore and he ate a quaggon. then, magical pink sunglasses appeared before him and that’s when he knew his destiny. he must eat all quags and convert their power to himself. he is THE QUAGGONS END!!

Let’s ask tootsie.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

Pft. Zerg, bleh.

The first one is suppose to be HBGR, but…needed more golems.

Second is best, imo.

Attachments:

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

pita spoon.5708

I just got on.. did someone make GoM mad.. or did ar and fc just quit??

Let’s ask tootsie.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Zumi.6384

My toughness is 1960, 19.4k hp, and 400 healing powers so I am a little tankier. Running a condition tank has it’s bonuses (draw backs at too) but I will often change out my weapon sets even if i’m traited for something else. Plus since you are using PU, torch is even more beneficial to you.

Wow, that is a fair amount tankier haha

I tried condition last night, it’s a very different play style but a ton of fun. And it’s an reason to use a torch!

Tarnished Coast [Crit]

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

I just got on.. did someone make GoM mad.. or did ar and fc just quit??

It’s the last day of the match up and it’s off prime. The one thing AR should have done was killed your karma train by starving it to death, but players here are stubborn. I tried to explain no karma = no karma zerg.
Had fun at last nights Fight Club. Made some new friends. And who doesn’t enjoy a box o’ fun? This may be the last Fight Club I get to sponsor for awhile, hopefully someone else will take over, just a lot of work to do on Anvil Rock, and I need to direct my efforts there.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

Nice, Nightcrew.

Attachments:

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Coults.8492

Coults.8492

Nice, Nightcrew.

Dayuuuum +675, what a tick. Great job night crew!. Was so close to the max 695

I think we needed a bajillion more ac’s tbh.

Attachments:

RISE Commander

Needs moar legendaries q.q

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

Nice, Nightcrew.

wait wait wait this one is better cause FC does’nt exist !!!

Also to the mesmer who wanted to solo the berserker ranger at sunny hill we already had a trade off and when you run that many clones and that much stealth i’m gonna just leave you be, I built my ranger to flank and hang at the back of a zerg and not for dueling…

Attachments:

….. And Elementalist.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tootsie.5217

Tootsie.5217

tootseh smash! =3

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Zumi.6384

Interesting how the ratings have adjusted this week. Looks like FC is actually gaining 50+ points!

And we’re moving up to spots to “Tier 6” not that tiers mean anything anymore. Can’t wait to see the next matchup.

Tarnished Coast [Crit]

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pocachubbz.1928

Pocachubbz.1928

tootseh smash! =3

Rofl Toots.

Im actually really looking forward to fighting DH again.

[RUN] Thief.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lightsbane.9012

Lightsbane.9012

i’m in your guild and tl;dr.
love you buh bai

As quick as the Valkyries ride,
As true as Odin’s spear flies,
There is nowhere to hide.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Cameron.6450

love you buh bai

Y u do dis kormak.

I cri everytim ;_;

Yeah, can’t say i blame you. That turned out longer than i thought it would. I’VE GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS MAAAN.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

The one thing AR should have done was killed your karma train by starving it to death, but players here are stubborn. I tried to explain no karma = no karma zerg.

It would have worked.

It would have worked really well.

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

I think it says XBOR? X8OR?

And <3 back at ya, Muni!

Gate of Madness

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

love you buh bai

Attachments:

….. And Elementalist.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

styx.7294

1) Was not a spy, so why bring it up?
2) Coulda just been a troll. EB has golems growing out of their ears and as far as I can tell there is an all-month drunken “build to siege” art competition goin on
3) Who cares? A plan should include a contingency for being scouted on anyway! Think ahead

Apparently, there’s nothin to point fingers at!

Gate of Madness

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neko Dudley.2495

Neko Dudley.2495

With a new matchup coming, may we all have the good fortune to be against servers with similar wvw populations.

FC has improved a lot in the last four weeks. Keep on growing guys.

AR: I hope you get over the loss of players quickly.

Gate of Madness [MAL] EB
Yarr! I be keeping me pirate runes, Matey. Yarr! You’re welcome. Yarr!

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

pita spoon.5708

2) Coulda just been a troll. EB has golems growing out of their ears and as far as I can tell there is an all-month drunken “build to siege” art competition goin on
3) Who cares? A plan should include a contingency for being scouted on anyway! Think ahead

I point my finger at you sir

Let’s ask tootsie.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nordic Natedog.4360

Nordic Natedog.4360

I point my finger at you sir

I like to point mine at things that really do matter. BOOBS!!

Mag (PA)
Figrin the Healer (Guard), Angelic Renae (Mes), Death by Figrin (Thief)

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

And <3 back at ya, Muni!

Muni’s golem art is bad, and he should feel bad.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

And <3 back at ya, Muni!

No! It is good! …Two being the best.

You’re just jealous you have no swag.

Attachments:

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

And <3 back at ya, Muni!

Muni’s art is on par with how he plays his characters.

Attachments:

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

And <3 back at ya, Muni!

“How’s the quip coming along -starlight”

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

styx.7294

And <3 back at ya, Muni!

RH is split into two factions. The sane faction is doin their best to keep Taquito from gettin the quip!

It’d be even worse than all of RISE runnin around with pop guns (which is pretty bad, if you haven’t had the pleasure).

Gate of Madness

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shanks R Us.2489

Shanks R Us.2489

And <3 back at ya, Muni!

RH is split into two factions. The sane faction is doin their best to keep Taquito from gettin the quip!

It’d be even worse than all of RISE runnin around with pop guns (which is pretty bad, if you haven’t had the pleasure).

I was under the impression that being a bunker guardian was a requirement to join RISE

Zane The Clever – Asuran Engineer
Roaming Video 3Roaming Video 41v7 in WvW with engineer

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tootsie.5217

Tootsie.5217

Face roll keyboard
spin to win
the end.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

And <3 back at ya, Muni!

Keep that up, Styx, and I’ll consider going for TWO quips. >:D

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jesse.4631

Jesse.4631

First SF now Gom… why does everything i love leave me! Q_Q

Pink Sylvari FTW!