kevinmrstowe.4098

Has anyone seen my pal The Lad Guy aka “mustache pete”

-kevin

spca

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: SuicideByTaco.5408

SuicideByTaco.5408

Just wanna say ty to NSP in their BL was an extremely entertaining night hope we can do it again ; p it’s nice to see NSP back and brings back memories of their zergs running from a party of HoD ASTC players bring more players next time ^^

Attachments:

HoD Ninja Commander
ASTC
Dementess 80 Mesmer/ Payneless 80 guardian/ Nhymphess 80 thief/ Enamoress 80 ele

(edited by SuicideByTaco.5408)

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Theftwind.8976

Theftwind.8976

Well 6 NSP had our northern camp sieged up complete with three ballistas and an ac. They had it sewn up tight and only 5 of us there to try and retake it. It took awhile but HoD prevailed when NSP seemed to loose their cool and suicided themselves at our spawn gate. I counted 5 dead bodies on those steps. Now I do not know what made them throw themselves on our weapons but thanks for the giggles!

Theftwind (HoD)

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

Nice Omega golem rush on our EB Keep yesterday night( around 9 pm EST). It was very close, inner gate was down and I was happy we were able to push you guys out of our keep.

Thanks for the fight I enjoyed this very much.

Heiann – NSP

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kill Momma.6127

Kill Momma.6127

More Pics to show NSP swarms in numbers. I dont know how many times I died last night trying to take AP with the PHAZE guild event. Your might say, oh thats not a lot, but trust me they are stacked up there…..oh were they stacked!

Attachments:

HOD [PHZE]
Chemistry can be a good and bad thing. Good when you make love with it. Bad when you make crack.

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kronosfear.7548

Kronosfear.7548

Too many rams…

Shall I call out which particular HoD commander is fond of doing such things?

It’s also in Wild Creek yesterday :P

Attachments:

“Conversation enriches the understanding, but solitude is the school of genius.”
- Sir Edward Gibbon

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: kurath.9406

kurath.9406

Rams are underrated. Six rams is clearly a legitimate tactic because anyone trying to flip the tower after hits the AoE limit and can’t take them down!

People need to use them in open field fights more too, tons of hp to soak AoE with and a condi necro with terror flame vent can one-hit straight down people with no stun break.

Genesis Theory [GT] – HoD

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: frostshade.3617

frostshade.3617

Rams are underrated. Six rams is clearly a legitimate tactic because anyone trying to flip the tower after hits the AoE limit and can’t take them down!

People need to use them in open field fights more too, tons of hp to soak AoE with and a condi necro with terror flame vent can one-hit straight down people with no stun break.

Not sure if serious or troll

commander frostseir(sylvari,guardian) commander frostetics(norn,ele)
Os guild

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Npac.3476

Npac.3476

Shout out to SPCA, Tm, And SPLT for last night.

Been a long time since anyone has so readily handed us our butts…thank you for reminding us that there is still room for improvement. Always a pleasure and a challenge fighting you guys…see you out there!

Zelrin- 80 Thief
Founder of PAXA

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: SandySothe.7950

SandySothe.7950

Another victory for Kurath.

Genesis Theory [GT] – Henge of Denravi

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: lunyboy.8672

lunyboy.8672

Haven’t you noticed you can build more flame rams near other siege without hitting your local limit? They also last much longer than minions, pets, clones or other AoE soaking detritus on the field.

Utter genius.

Miss Fisthammer – Engineer | Urgard Fistorsen – Guardian
Physti – Elementalist | Fistful of Blades – Thief
[WHIP] Quaggan Slavers – HoD

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sinester.3572

Sinester.3572

awesome fights today sorry that i was mean to u guys but ur keep in eb was so tempting i had to farm it <3 wxp now heading off have fun

HOD Comander

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tukmolytes.3467

Tukmolytes.3467

Thank you for the fun night NSP, hope we didn’t waste your time in your LAKE.

Attachments:

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Isle of Janthir [2012-2017] → Fort Aspenwood [2017-Present]
Power Ranger

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

Been a long time since anyone has so readily handed us our butts…thank you for reminding us that there is still room for improvement. Always a pleasure and a challenge fighting you guys…see you out there!

Not sure who your mesmer was, but had a nice 1v1 with him at the ruins. Too many clones to sift through so I got it handed to me, but none the less pass on the props from me.

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: JamboHammer.4397

JamboHammer.4397

i enjoyed our fight PAXA (:

-Crit Sinn

Nsp,Gom,Mag[Yaks Bend] Asura Thief- Chronic Fangs/Asura War- Karcerus/Norn Mes- Karcmerus
Charr Ele- Mack Jack/Human Guardian- Karcian/Human Necro- Karcermancer/
Asura Rev- Kushatronium/Asura Engi- Kushatronic /Sylvari Ranger- Karcushian

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sarsbear.3469

Sarsbear.3469

When I was on running with SPLT I don’t think we had any fair fights, just us eeking out a sloppy win with double your numbers. It’s been ages since I’ve seen an enemy small man so organized though. I miss you guys.

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

When I was on running with SPLT I don’t think we had any fair fights, just us eeking out a sloppy win with double your numbers. It’s been ages since I’ve seen an enemy small man so organized though. I miss you guys.

All good man. Thought that was you. Called it out during a fight. It’s what we’ve come to accept when fighting NSP.

PAXA -GM

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Strever.8764

Strever.8764

NSP I would advise you not to shoot cannons under this bridge anymore, it may collapse. Plus does 3v8+ really call for cannons?

Attachments:

Ipsum Elusus [GG] Sourceri – Elementalist – BP Roamer

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Otters.1567

Otters.1567

More Pics to show NSP swarms in numbers. I dont know how many times I died last night trying to take AP with the PHAZE guild event. Your might say, oh thats not a lot, but trust me they are stacked up there…..oh were they stacked!

This is a bad picture, if you actually look at the picture, NSP doesn’t even have 25 players, and look at your mini-map, there’s about ~20 green dots and some of those might be pets etc, but then again, some of the red names are pets too. Next time post a good picture lol.

Attachments:

Buy a Pocket Otter, only 500G [Holy]

(edited by Otters.1567)

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Linanthony.1809

Linanthony.1809

fun times in EB tonight! i was surprised that SM it was so damaged.
Os Guild, so sneaky, taking hills like that luckily we got it back

Genesis Theory [GT]

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

It’s fine we took SM instead It as been months since [Os] assaulted SM.

Was fun and really enjoyed it when you guys sieged our briar. This tower is alway fun to assault and defend.

I was suprised to see [Paxa]. I forgot you guys were on HoD it’s been a while.

Heiann – NSP

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: obastable.5231

obastable.5231

hey NSP and IoJ!

on behalf of the KoM / PAXA team that ran around tonight, we had a really great time and would like to thank you both for the awesome fights.

goodnight, and good luck out there!

Hello Kitty Krewe
“Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare!”

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Strever.8764

Strever.8764

Any news on fight club this week?

Ipsum Elusus [GG] Sourceri – Elementalist – BP Roamer

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Tukmolytes.3467

This is the closest match I have been so far. I hope we can drag NSP down a bit so this will be an exciting match.

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Power Ranger

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Linanthony.1809

Linanthony.1809

I enjoy your replies.

Genesis Theory [GT]

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sentinel.5731

Sentinel.5731

Hey All

Gotta say, the crazy battles around OgerWatch last night were some of the most fun I have ever had. Thanks to everyone who fought hard

and not thanks for taking it from us, but hey those are the ropes i guess

Morvik Dragonslayer
FF | Nerf

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: toohooah.4861

toohooah.4861

… I hope we can drag NSP down a bit so this will be an exciting match.

like this?
http://youtu.be/h8qm31aVgog

NIKA Guild — NSP

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: KinkyGiraffe.4123

KinkyGiraffe.4123

like this?

Naw lil guy just made himself look silly

Hes shooting the ac through the gap above the gate

Mr(s) Starkk

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Spets the MilkBandit.9031

like this?

I expected this reply, this is the view from the ac position, you can maybe* hit the side of the wall but you cant see the floor at all at all through that hole

This is the MAX zoom out the game will allow from the position of the arrowcart in the video, anymore deviation up or down will either show you more of the upper part of the wall or obscure the gap above the door completely.

your move.

Attachments:

Smitry / Spets
Zealots of Shiverpeak [ZoS] Commander
Northern Shiverpeaks

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

As a sidenote I am Still waiting for Mr.Fluffy’s explanation how the [Cast] Commander ( who may or may not be himself as my previous post got deleted for “personal attack on a player”) Shot the ac on top of Mendons Gap tower in EB, Screenshot provided on page 2, have a looksie.

EDIT: for the lazy like myself https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/84672/_zoom_exploit_v2.jpg

Smitry / Spets
Northern Shiverpeaks

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

KinkyGiraffe.4123

like this?

I expected this reply, this is the view from the ac position, you can maybe* hit the side of the wall but you cant see the floor at all at all through that hole

This is the MAX zoom out the game will allow from the position of the arrowcart in the video, anymore deviation up or down will either show you more of the upper part of the wall or obscure the gap above the door completely.

your move.

His resolution may be different, different sized monitor, different position.

In the video it doesnt really show the circles focusing the ground rather than the wal
And in your screen shot you haven’t angled your camera the best you can to see through that gate.

Screen shot showing you my best angle (im almost certain mine shows more)

As a sidenote I am Still waiting for Mr.Fluffy’s explanation how the [Cast] Commander ( who may or may not be himself as my previous post got deleted for “personal attack on a player”) Shot the ac on top of Mendons Gap tower in EB, Screenshot provided on page 2, have a looksie.

EDIT: for the lazy like myself https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/84672/_zoom_exploit_v2.jpg

This however is clear, and cast should work out who it is. asap

Attachments:

Mr(s) Starkk

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: toohooah.4861

toohooah.4861

like this?

your move.

In the video it doesnt really show the circles focusing the ground rather than the wal
And in your screen shot you haven’t angled your camera the best you can to see through that gate.

Attachments:

NIKA Guild — NSP

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Yay! now we can Email commanders shame rams!

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gcostanza.2086

Gcostanza.2086

Great fighting last night. Once again PHZE did work.

Ghostbusters INC SBI. Death is but a door , time is but a window, Ill be back.
Engineer Main

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

like this?

your move.

I am happy that you agree about the second case at least, and they know exactly who it is, i just cant say for sake of post being deleted again.
But my friend from nika beat me to it, replied right above me with a picture of the ring radius being on the ground.

Having said that if the AC was right against the gate you could wiggle your camera to hit it, but the video clearly shows where the ac is and from that position there is no way with default zoom.

Different resolutions provide slightly better view but not to that extent, unless its something ridiculous like 900000×40000 :/ and there is* a way to do this without zoomhack, I will not explain it as it is still an unintended mechanic and counts as an exploit.

Whenever i catch an NSP player even suggesting to me to use an ac exploit I report them myself, be it zoomhack or the other unintended way of doing it, And if this was not know by the TRBO guild they should act on it within their own structure, if it was known, well.. shame on them.

Smitry / Spets
Northern Shiverpeaks

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

KinkyGiraffe.4123

I am happy that you agree about the second case at least, and they know exactly who it is, i just cant say for sake of post being deleted again.
But my friend from nika beat me to it, replied right above me with a picture of the ring radius being on the ground.

Having said that if the AC was right against the gate you could wiggle your camera to hit it, but the video clearly shows where the ac is and from that position there is no way with default zoom.

Different resolutions provide slightly better view but not to that extent, unless its something ridiculous like 900000×40000 :/ and there is* a way to do this without zoomhack, I will not explain it as it is still an unintended mechanic and counts as an exploit.

Whenever i catch an NSP player even suggesting to me to use an ac exploit I report them myself, be it zoomhack or the other unintended way of doing it, And if this was not know by the TRBO guild they should act on it within their own structure, if it was known, well.. shame on them.

I was talking more about the aoe circles that were in the start of the video

And theres is also another AC that is closer up to the gate, did you check the line of site you can get from that?

With my best angle i can almost see the ground from the 2nd ac spot

I know TRBO, and theyre a decent guild so its very unlikely that it was that player on that AC that was doing it. Cant be calling out a guild if youre not 100% sure.

Ive been accused of it a few times in the past, ive been able to pull off some amazing angles!

Attachments:

Mr(s) Starkk

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrFluffy.9307

MrFluffy.9307

like this?

your move.

kinky we’ve already worked it out, I even provided screenshots for everyone to see how to aim at the wall without doing any kind of zoom exploit. Again I’ll re-upload for everyone to see…

Attachments:

Hi

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Tukmolytes.3467

Wow! Zoomhacking? Really? Wow!

I was there! I am one of the people who uses the ACs. I always put superiors on that. We farmed you guys for 3 days and now you told us were hacking? WOW! Can you just guys admit that you suck?

I hope ANET investigates and clear us of this. I don’t want my guild to be tainted by these kind of accusations. My guild was established since 1999 and we never used cheat of some kind. Please ANET investigate if it is a hack or legit and tell these guys your findings.

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Power Ranger

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

KinkyGiraffe.4123

like this?

your move.

kinky we’ve already worked it out, I even provided screenshots for everyone to see how to aim at the wall without doing any kind of zoom exploit. Again I’ll re-upload for everyone to see…

Ive tried that a couple times before and its always within the minimum AC range is all :\

EDIT: The screenshots youve shown dont really prove much of anything, the aoe rings are further away then where youve marked in Spets screenshot.

Mr(s) Starkk

(edited by KinkyGiraffe.4123)

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Tukmolytes.3467

This is getting ridiculous. If you lose they say you suck, if you win they accuse you of cheating. WOW! It’s just plain funny.

I will pay for your transfer and I will teach you how it’s done. You should learn from experiences.

You should know it by now, we learned it from other servers we played with.

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Power Ranger

(edited by Tukmolytes.3467)

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

KinkyGiraffe.4123

This is getting ridiculous. If you lose they say you suck, if you win they accuse you of cheating. WOW! It’s just plain funny.

It gives them comfort

Mr(s) Starkk

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

MrFluffy.9307

like this?

your move.

Ive tried that a couple times before and its always within the minimum AC range is all :\

EDIT: The screenshots youve shown dont really prove much of anything, the aoe rings are further away then where youve marked in Spets screenshot.

if you look at spets screen shots the AOE ring starts at the side near the top of the wall, with increased radius it makes it easy to reach where the AOE rings were

Hi

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

idk
I dont think I can trust your opinion of ridiculous when you use /laugh in a 12v4.

You do seem to like that tower though.
I was ashamed to see it t3.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

KinkyGiraffe.4123

like this?

your move.

if you look at spets screen shots the AOE ring starts at the side near the top of the wall, with increased radius it makes it easy to reach where the AOE rings were

In your SS where youve marked, that isnt even on the edge of the AOE rings in Spets screenshot.

Mr(s) Starkk

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

KinkyGiraffe.4123

idk
I dont think I can trust your opinion of ridiculous when you use /laugh in a 12v4.

Dont worry, DR got our hills fully upgraded, waypoint and all TWICE last week.

Mr(s) Starkk

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Tukmolytes.3467

idk

What? You mean the photo I attached? Were just having fun dude, some of your [oS] guildies also tea bagged me, did I post a complain here?

And you guys need to improve your counting. 12v4? RoTFL! Your entire population was in your BL. No one even defended your keep in EB.

Yeah 3 days in a row, will do it again tomorrow for more jade weapon tickets. Guildies got a total of 3 jade tickets defending your LAKE.

P.S. I pmed you after you took lake from us. It was a good game. I didn’t know you weren’t having fun.

Attachments:

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Power Ranger

(edited by Tukmolytes.3467)

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

MrFluffy.9307

like this?

your move.

In your SS where youve marked, that isnt even on the edge of the AOE rings in Spets screenshot.

I marked the wrong spot, either way as shown the top of the jut is still visible from that angle which is where you are supposed to aim. Either that or the side of the jut I can’t remember.

Hi

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Tukmolytes.3467

OMG 12v4…… thousand.

Attachments:

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Power Ranger

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

like this?

your move.

I marked the wrong spot, either way as shown the top of the jut is still visible from that angle which is where you are supposed to aim. Either that or the side of the jut I can’t remember.

I was going to say, the center of the AOE ring’s from smitry’s post and position of the AC, vs the pictures you provided didn’t even come close to matching up. I am not calling the user of that AC a hacker, just saying the explanation and backup pictures didn’t match up to the pictures Smitry provided. If you can provide one I would love to see it. In fact if you can line up Smitry’s photo with one of your own showing AOE rings from the AC that would be fabulous. Must use exact siege placement position and the aoe target ring from being on an AC in that same position. Purpose of this is that once you get on a siege weapon your FOV does change somewhat.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP