7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Linanthony.1809

Linanthony.1809

Haha, this match up is full of big egos and hot heads! IOJ, stop complaining about HoD having more points then you. We lose our BL sometimes, we just get back up and keep going.

Genesis Theory [GT]

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buffy.9246

Buffy.9246

I did read it. Makes perfect sense.
This match up is basically Hod Vs Nsp. Ioj are no where in sight. When we do see a zerg its rare.

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: atomicjellybean.5389

atomicjellybean.5389

Ey yo whyz all the hatinz on teh threadz, why can’t home gurlz be home gurlz? Yolanda be coolz yo, tyronefromdablock went up and Holla’d atcho weenz NSP and mess thingz up cuz homie dawg not playinz nice wich yo home gurlz ey I gotchu with dat Yolo swaq takinz nspay bl thank ye for ye points yoloanda be cool now

Owner of PHAZE {PHZE}
Commander Atomicjellybean
Henge of Denravi

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Otters.1567

Otters.1567

I’m not trying to be “rude” here guys, I hate being “rude” but let’s be honest here. The only reason NSP is higher in the rankings is because they zerg around. The average NSP player is awful compared to pretty much anyone I’ve ever fought before, and IoJ? If they didn’t have a massive night presence then they wouldn’t even be close to licking our boots.

I get that you think you’re good, but you’re not and you should come to accept that HoD is better then you in every way. I’m sorry that you had to find out this way but it’s best to get over your delusions now. That being said, I’m so glad to fight you all another night though, I’ve enjoyed running roughshod over your terrible players.

LOL. Everyone look at this guy, he’s a champ.

Attachments:

Buy a Pocket Otter, only 500G [Holy]

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: SuicideByTaco.5408

SuicideByTaco.5408

Srsly never thought our opponents get so EMO when they get their rear bottoms handed to them when they have better odds than us ^^ NSP with ur insane numbers u should be ashamed that this is even close such a srs lack of skill ur players have and IOJ I’ve never met an insanely scavenger server like u guys before haha but I guess that’s what u need to do to keep up with the matchup last but not least HOD u guys srsly suck I hope u all burn for picking on these poor people! 0_o I mean how many times do I have to walk into a battleground and find like 7 HOD taking on an NSP organized zerg of 20+ that’s not cool : (
STOP THE BULLYING HOD!!!!

Attachments:

HoD Ninja Commander
ASTC
Dementess 80 Mesmer/ Payneless 80 guardian/ Nhymphess 80 thief/ Enamoress 80 ele

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: obastable.5231

obastable.5231

EDIT: when in the kitten have we had more numbers and LOST to you guys on open field?
Pics or it didn’t happen. Lel

i don’t have pictures.

but how about a video? http://youtu.be/-crIMg3uTdM

meet KoMPAXA. it was a fun night, especially when we ran in to GT, and wiped our feet on IoJ’s faces a few times together.

→ video courtesy of a guildie – that is not me.

Hello Kitty Krewe
“Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare!”

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Heibi.4251

Heibi.4251

Sigh. I know that the puzzle in EB is a WvW puzzle, but we were being nice to IoJ and NSP and our kindness was re-payed with betrayal. We let so many go by unmolested too. Anyway, no skin off our back. We can get it done later. And our Mesmer thanks your thief for the badge.

Leader of Central Anime(CA)
Tifa Ran/Ranger with a Pet
Commander WvW – Henge of Denravi

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

Oh my what have I started. So this is why so many servers despise hod.

Lol. See ya guys tomorrow, hope ioj and hod gets a rematch soon. Cant wait to shut up all the smack talk, shoulda wvw more this week

Commander Nachonix

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Otters.1567

Lol the HoD posts , too much funny is hurt my tummy.

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flerch.4817

Flerch.4817

My server’s kitten is bigger than your server’s kitten

Timada Thief|Poof Poof Bang Mesmer
Daklap Elementalist|Man Crushin Thighs Warrior
XOXO|NSP

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azgarn.2145

Azgarn.2145

Oh my what have I started. So this is why so many servers despise hod.

Lol. See ya guys tomorrow, hope ioj and hod gets a rematch soon. Cant wait to shut up all the smack talk, shoulda wvw more this week

Oh no… Video proof some HoD have the skill to wipe the floor with IoJ? I can’t believe this I’m going to bed and hoping when i wait up its gone. lolz

And…

Want to shout out at the 30+ IoJ that 10 KoM farmed in EB by Bravost tonight. It was very amusing to watch you guys slowly gain more numbers and build AC/Ballistas and bring an Omega Golem into the tunnel to finally overwhelm the 10 of us. Thanks for filling up my inventory with lootz and the laughs.

Coll Ôhmsford
[IB]
“For a few to be immortal, many must die.”

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kronosfear.7548

Kronosfear.7548

My server’s kitten is thicker and way more pleasing useful that your server’s kitten

“Conversation enriches the understanding, but solitude is the school of genius.”
- Sir Edward Gibbon

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

NSP, IOJ post here tomorrow when the only server with a green arrow in rank and rating is HOD.

You don’t want to go up too high in ranking. It’s not pretty for small server like ours. NSP was there last week. We have done quite well for the size of our server but SBI and BP had zerg 3 time our size together.

Enjoy this match up close fight are rare these days.

Heiann – NSP

(edited by yanoch.7051)

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: ArkAngel.7940

ArkAngel.7940

NSP, IOJ post here tomorrow when the only server with a green arrow in rank and rating is HOD.

You don’t want to go up too high in ranking. It’s not pretty for small server like ours. NSP was there last week. We have done quite well for the size of our server but SBI and BP had zerg 3 time our size together.

Enjoy this match up close fight are rare these days.

Yeah, we had our fun with BP and DH already.

Henge of Denravi [HoD]
The best player in the game
“I’m better than all of you!”

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Flerch.4817

My server’s kitten is thicker and way more pleasing useful that your server’s kitten

Chode… Needlekittens for the win!

XOXO|NSP

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kronosfear.7548

Kronosfear.7548

I was innocently talking about cats…

“Conversation enriches the understanding, but solitude is the school of genius.”
- Sir Edward Gibbon

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Flerch.4817

I was innocently talking about cats…

Well, this is embarrassing…
/awkwardly backs out of the room

XOXO|NSP

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: nyckolag.2394

nyckolag.2394

I am now the official, self-appointed, IoJ representative and I love all of you guys with all of my heart.

EDIT: Except for Rumpy because he was mean.
EDIT2: Only a half-dose of love for him.

Fellblade is best blade.
Leader and head forum barbarian for [roam]

(edited by nyckolag.2394)

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: lunyboy.8672

lunyboy.8672

Miss Fisthammer – Engineer | Urgard Fistorsen – Guardian
Physti – Elementalist | Fistful of Blades – Thief
[WHIP] Quaggan Slavers – HoD

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

lunyboy.8672

EDIT: when in the kitten have we had more numbers and LOST to you guys on open field?
Pics or it didn’t happen. Lel

i don’t have pictures.

meet KoMPAXA. it was a fun night, especially when we ran in to GT, and wiped our feet on IoJ’s faces a few times together.

-> video courtesy of a guildie – that is not me.

WOOT. First time I am in any of the videos… well, at least my quote is…
thx Obby

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: JahRo.6432

JahRo.6432

This matchup… this last 24 hours… this thread….

Attachments:

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma
(Insert other useless !@#$ here)

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aratoa.7398

Aratoa.7398

Look at this guy! You’re a comedian in real life aren’t you?

Audun

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noroz.9527

Noroz.9527

Anyone saying that HoD are good, are really pushing it. Yesterday, as mentioned, you outmanned us and tried to take our EB keep repeatedly. You couldn’t. We beat you in open field, for as long as it lasted. You either have to build siege to be able to even stand a chance, or you just run into the tower.

Trying to say you are better than NSP and that we have bad players is funny. NSP is known for its player skill. You are masters at using supply though, I’ll give you that.

Commander Noroz Vi Britannia
Northern Shiverpeaks
[AS] Artificial Strife

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Otters.1567

Nope, i’m nothing but just a Bazzy.

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Theftwind.8976

Theftwind.8976

Well I have noticed one difference between IoJ and NSP. If NSP does not have at least a 3 to 1 advantage they will run away. At least IoJ will fight no matter what the odds are. So IoJ will fight but boy oh boy can NSP ever run away in a hurry.

Theftwind (HoD)

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: obastable.5231

obastable.5231

ya man, because success in wvw is all about taking your eb keeps.

kitten , i’ve been doing it SO WRONG!

Hello Kitty Krewe
“Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare!”

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aratoa.7398

Aratoa.7398

For real? kitten man. We should like… hug this out.

Audun

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Theftwind.8976

Theftwind.8976

Oh I would like to thank both IoJ and NSP but especially NSP. I am a home defender and prior to the start of this matchup I was at 9,470 WvW kills. I am now well over the 10K mark!

Theftwind (HoD)

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Epsilon Atreides.3816

Epsilon Atreides.3816

i don’t have pictures.

So what we learn here is a group of people on voice comms who are coordinating targets can beat a pug group of comparable size. Amazing, never before have I seen the like. takes notes

This match up is basically Hod Vs Nsp. Ioj are no where in sight. When we do see a zerg its rare.

Oic….so, behind us (a lower ranked server) up until a couple days ago, now you’re 5% ahead of us for the weekly score…..yeah, you are crushing us. Thank god we have our door glitches, zoom hacks and Australians to fall back on (all of those things are cheating right?).

For serious though, the basis for your chest thumping is akin to winning the prize for smartest kid in the special school. Congrats on your 18th place ranking by the way, what color’s that medal?

^^^Mostly directed at the hilarious HoD posters above. At least NSP seems to have perspective, humor……………….and skill

Epsilon
Mag/FA

(edited by Epsilon Atreides.3816)

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Otters.1567

For real? kitten man. We should like… hug this out.

People say i give the best hugs NA.

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stranger.2039

Stranger.2039

Well I have noticed one difference between IoJ and NSP. If NSP does not have at least a 3 to 1 advantage they will run away. At least IoJ will fight no matter what the odds are. So IoJ will fight but boy oh boy can NSP ever run away in a hurry.

I’m pretty sure you’re confusing rolling over 3 or 4 people with your HoD zerg and then getting crushed and humiliated by NSP’s “zerg” with numbers approximately 10 – 20 less than yours.

Stranger Still,
Charr Mesmer of the Blood Legion
Northern Shiverpeaks

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

Fun fight with the Paxa Ele in our BL just now, that mes was tough, couldnt get you spiked fast enough. Props to you guys

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noroz.9527

Noroz.9527

Bull .

Commander Noroz Vi Britannia
Northern Shiverpeaks
[AS] Artificial Strife

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: GavinGoodrich.1382

GavinGoodrich.1382

Well folks I think we can at least agree on one thing…

NomNomNomNomNom
Resident Zerg Idiot
Isle of Janthir

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: SuicideByTaco.5408

SuicideByTaco.5408

i don’t have pictures.

So what we learn here is a group of people on voice comms who are coordinating targets can beat a pug group of comparable size. Amazing, never before have I seen the like. takes notes

Oic….so, behind us (a lower ranked server) up until a couple days ago, now you’re 5% ahead of us for the weekly score…..yeah, you are crushing us. Thank god we have our door glitches, zoom hacks and Australians to fall back on (all of those things are cheating right?).

For serious though, the basis for your chest thumping is akin to winning the prize for smartest kid in the special school. Congrats on your 18th place ranking by the way, what color’s that medal?

^^^Mostly directed at the hilarious HoD posters above. At least NSP seems to have perspective, humor……………….and skill

Haha what color medal?? is this guy forreal? I mean HOD already has the most gold medals out of all the servers JQ only has 17 and they almost have double that with their 33 why doesn’t ur server actually win a medal before u QQ about how many times NSP trolls u guys and makes fun of u?

Attachments:

HoD Ninja Commander
ASTC
Dementess 80 Mesmer/ Payneless 80 guardian/ Nhymphess 80 thief/ Enamoress 80 ele

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wafflez.8460

Wafflez.8460

A couple fun fights from earlier today, nice to see some other small guild groups around. Vid made by Rackin Stack.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjJto56nYcM&feature=c4-overview&list=UUcYNsmKLJ2vJhhOEefzyg1A

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reido Kyuuten.4709

Reido Kyuuten.4709

..this guy lol.

Ofc you guys are. Haven’t you figured it out, because of the new system throwing servers with a big rating difference it causes the higher rated server to loose rating unless its a complete faceroll match up. You guys merely holding onto your points hurts our rating. Which have little to mean with whats actually going up in the match up.

Oh well. If you guys are really gaining rating, expect to be put with even stronger servers next match up… rofl.

I’m sorry, but you guys continue to make excuses for why HOD is competing in this match. First it’s because were scavengers, then it’s because you and IOJ are wrapped up in this epic battle, now it’s cause of the new match ups.

Then you say our only tactic is a zerg. I’m sorry, but NSP, IOJ your no different.

When we rise in rating and get placed in tougher match ups we will still compete. Why, because thats what we do. And if your hoping to get weaker opponents just to “faceroll” so you can increase rating, then that tells me all I need to know about you.

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/history/28

I really need you to clarify what you mean by ‘compete’ based on your server’s recent history. Do you mean trying your best to almost make half of BP’s points or losing to DH by 115k? Beating up on lowest tier caliber SF, FC and ET for the longest time—and more recently DR and AR has really done wonders for your ‘reality.’

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/42/

See how the GREEN line is relatively on or below the BLUE line until about 36hrs ago (aka for 80% of the matchup so far)? That is called let’s make IoJ lose cuz we hate them. Yw for 2nd place. Don’t believe me? Look at the income evolution for the week. IoJ looks really weird on the day HoD passed them up doesn’t it? And before you start claiming HoD did xyz—really? HoD went and capped IoJ bl all day? Really? HoD did that to take the lead over IoJ?

(edited by Reido Kyuuten.4709)

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

As of right now only IoJ get up in rank.

Heiann – NSP

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

As soon as I saw these 2 cheesey posts, i didnt have to check mos to know NSP’s lead had dwindled:

I’m awake
Score is actually even atm and it looks like HoD has pushed IoJ well into last.

Maybe you guys wanna like,
Try and stop them lol

and…

This is exactly my thoughts.
Love the Noche

Lets go kill HoD instead.

I have a counter proposal: and that’s is do what 2nd and 3rd should be doing and that is focusing on the leader and put NSP in 3rd for the week. Let us resolve first and second once we have first resolved 3rd.

This way IoJ gets its moral victory of beating NSP (after all HoD is “meh” right?), and HoD gets, well, HoD gets high morale off any outcome to be honest! …so w00t! for HoD!

Im sure NSP would like IoJ to fight for 2nd while you happily sit in your keep for the win. Playing for 2nd is the suckers bet, I for one dont think NSPs rating has been dumped enough in this matchup, whaddaya say?

-Plains@HoD

Nice borderland.
Nice EB.

First time actually attacking HoD this week.
What we’ve been doing to IoJ

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

Think I just made this thread and this match up way more interesting.

You’re all welcome.

Commander Nachonix

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

where is ur jokes now ?

The strong commanders were off for the night. You didn’t face an organized group at all. The loss of our BL was my failure, but my leadership isn’t that great to begin with. But be proud, I’ll be back and just a little bit stronger each time. Count on it ;-)

Too much Beer you NOOB! Sorry, couldn’t resist, puns intended.

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Downskee.2649

Downskee.2649

look at all these kitten HoD, haha noobs

Attachments:

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wenrolio.8063

Wenrolio.8063

I’d like to see this match-up again. I’ve had a lot of fun. I also forgot (read: repressed memories of) how good XOXO, SPCA, Os, and company are. I don’t think I’ve died so many times in recent weeks.

The forums also got pretty interesting in the last 24 hours.

Asuran -Engineer, Elementalist, Necromancer, Mesmer, and underlevel Ranger

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Transius.1895

Transius.1895

All the forum warriors. You all make me smile. You silly, silly people. Also, JahRo’s post and gif made me double over with laughter.

It’s been fun.

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silas Drake.8946

Silas Drake.8946

I hate being at work today. The forum drama is definitely reflecting how close this match is, even if its out of the standard handbook.

Our 5-10 can farm your 30-50
Peen is bigger than peen
something about zergs
Insert memes

Today couldn’t go by fast enough.

Phorfiet - HoD O|O

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

I hate being at work today. The forum drama is definitely reflecting how close this match is, even if its out of the standard handbook.

Peen is bigger than peen
something about zergs
Insert memes

When I left work yesterday HoD and NSP had about a 2000 point difference, its 10k now. Can HoD pull it off in 11 hours? We shall see!!!!

Release the Kra…. Er…. Bird Song!

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

Let me get the summary out there:

IoJ doesn’t like this match up because they chose to be an EU server against NA servers.

HoD doesn’t like this match up because they have to force themselves not to sleep to catch up in point gain.

NSP doesn’t like this match up (although we really do) because of zoom-hackers.

PAXA doesn’t like this game at all.

BIRD still posts ugly memes.

SMITRY loves bird.

BIRDTRY has been born.

kitten is thrown willy nilly.

Solution:

HoD should stop sleeping to fight IoJ, IoJ should eventually move to a server of their own timezone or one that had better day crews, NSP should have a teaparty, Bird should marry Smitry now they have a child (It’s only proper), PAXA should probably play a different game since they hate GW2 so much. (Cept the happier PAXA, they aren’t grumpers all the time)

/* end */

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

lunyboy.8672

i don’t have pictures.

So now you are fighting on the forums for second place as well?

I’m pretty sure you’re confusing rolling over 3 or 4 people with your HoD zerg and then getting crushed and humiliated by NSP’s “zerg” with numbers approximately 10 – 20 less than yours.

3-4 people? 10 people? You mean like the 25 people, 2 alpha and 3 omega golems we stomped try to take our hills last night?

You stopped you 3 time, stopped those sneaky IoJ from coming in the back door and it finally fell to superior numbers.

I have screen shots of myself lobbing grenades at you guys time and time again, all with the outnumbered buff up. You may have taken most of our BL, but it isn’t because of your skill, it’s because of your coverage, yet again.

PS. Thanks for the over 300 badges yesterday!

(edited by lunyboy.8672)

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

Peen is bigger than peen
something about zergs
Insert memes

When I left work yesterday HoD and NSP had about a 2000 point difference, its 10k now. Can HoD pull it off in 11 hours? We shall see!!!!

Release the Kra…. Er…. Bird Song!

The HoD kryptonite :

Irishmen.

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Naffy.1493

Naffy.1493

Birdtry golem rush = bye bye green EB
And to the HoD Charr guardian who after 5 mins of 1v1 between us, both of us were at 100% health (lulz), sorry the zerg showed up and rolled you. I stopped attacking at least.

Tree Dink – Sylvari Guardian
Os of NSP