7/5 Sanctum of Rall/Blackgate/Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Is there any roam for solo roaming in tier 1 or what? So many zergs lately…

Anyways, looking for duels PM me in game

Short answer, yes, I ran into many solo or 2-3 mans tonight

Long answer, no, I really don’t care for spvp but in terms of straight up fights you’re probably going to get more bang for you buck in terms of time spent, there. You don’t really have to go looking for a fight and you’re not gonna get run over by larger groups or a zerg.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

Long answer, no, I really don’t care for spvp but in terms of straight up fights you’re probably going to get more bang for you buck in terms of time spent, there. You don’t really have to go looking for a fight and you’re not gonna get run over by larger groups or a zerg.

Well, when I mean solo roaming I literally mean one guy running around. I hardly ever see that anymore, and even these self proclaimed individually skilled havoc squads will run until they have a teammate or two to back them up. I simply don’t understand the fun nor the reasoning behind it or why people care so much about not dying.

SPvP can be fun and sometimes addicting, but imo it’s worse because the area is so small you’re almost always either outnumbering them or being outnumbered. That and I can’t make the same build as my WvW one because Anet decided they didn’t want variety in spvp builds :c

(edited by Doomdesire.9365)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cinix.2135

Cinix.2135

Well, when I mean solo roaming I literally mean one guy running around. I hardly ever see that anymore, and even these self proclaimed individually skilled havoc squads will run until they have a teammate or two to back them up. I simply don’t understand the fun nor the reasoning behind it or why people care so much about not dying.

SPvP can be fun and sometimes addicting, but imo it’s worse because the area is so small you’re almost always either outnumbering them or being outnumbered. That and I can’t make the same build as my WvW one because Anet decided they didn’t want variety in spvp builds :c

You will find me solo A lot of the time on my Ele or Thief. Look for the solo Ele rockn either [EF] or [vH] tag. I have good solo fights with a ton of players both sor and bg. Only solo player I have no respec for is an Ele in RIOT who couldn’t stand loosing so when about to die had the 3 spectators jump in to help kill me.

Best solo fights I have had so far are with a asura ranger from choo, much respec to him or her because they know how to play that class. A note to the choo ranger, I will not follow you into the water, I know better

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raif.9507

Raif.9507

Me and a lot of PD run in 2-5 man groups a lot. The max we ever run in is 10-13 people, but most of the time we have a lot of small man groups running around and we find a lot of fights. Yes we tend to run into a lot of zergs and need to be careful and run off or retreat but we find some great small man action here and there.

Asharìa March – 80 Elementalist
Co-Guild Leader of Prime Defense on Sanctum of Rall – www.Primedefense.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: Clockradio.3257

Clockradio.3257

Me and a lot of PD run in 2-5 man groups a lot. The max we ever run in is 10-13 people, but most of the time we have a lot of small man groups running around and we find a lot of fights. Yes we tend to run into a lot of zergs and need to be careful and run off or retreat but we find some great small man action here and there.

<3 PD.

Big impact from a small guild. You guys do it right.

Clockradio | [TSYM] | Sanctum of Rall
tsym.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: virtue.7235

virtue.7235

i almost always roam solo
i usually have pretty good success, but some days i end up being chased by 5-10 guys and then i just switch maps or just wait for things to cool down a bit.

Serane – D/D Elementalist [Agg]
[Agg] WvW – http://www.youtube.com/user/SeraneGW2
Server? We move a lot.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kaimick.5109

Kaimick.5109

On todays Tyrian Daily Mist news report we go straight to the heart of the action in Eternal Battlegrounds.

We are seeing SoR and JQ double teaming Blackgate with astounding force and great success. There was 3 walls down from Langor side and the door. Also 3 walls and a door on Bravost side. Both sides brought their all with Zergs numbering

• SoR = 50+ maybe more
  • Jq = 40+
  • BG = 57

All three sides fought great and all three sides gathered a lot of bags. At times JQ would post up on the walls and rain down hell on BG showing their support for SoR in taking Valley Keep from BG. Eventually SoR was gaining no head way and when the lords room circle would not surpass 90% JQ decided to do the good nieghborly deed and Spawn camp BG in hopes to stop the onsluaght of BG members into the Keep. 15 minutes this was attempted finally JQ was beaten back and BG made it in and pushed SoR back to langor. This epic battle waged for roughly 2 hours but in the end it was BG the victor with a swiss cheese Valley Keep and So many bags that they all had to empty their Inventory 4 times. We interviewed one of the valiant fighters of BG here is what he had to say,
“Yeah it was a tough battle in there but I would just like to say thanks for all the Loot bags SoR and JQ you guys really brought it, but in the end you gave me at least 3 gold and a lot of loot”

We have contacted SoR and JQ with no response thus far from them, but to all the combatants on the field tonight in EB it was a LEGEN…. wait for it DARY LEGENDARY fight and all respects to all sides for bringing the best to the fights.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cinix.2135

Cinix.2135

On todays Tyrian Daily Mist news report we go straight to the heart of the action in Eternal Battlegrounds.

We are seeing SoR and JQ double teaming Blackgate with astounding force and great success. There was 3 walls down from Langor side and the door. Also 3 walls and a door on Bravost side. Both sides brought their all with Zergs numbering

• SoR = 50+ maybe more
  • Jq = 40+
  • BG = 57

All three sides fought great and all three sides gathered a lot of bags. At times JQ would post up on the walls and rain down hell on BG showing their support for SoR in taking Valley Keep from BG. Eventually SoR was gaining no head way and when the lords room circle would not surpass 90% JQ decided to do the good nieghborly deed and Spawn camp BG in hopes to stop the onsluaght of BG members into the Keep. 15 minutes this was attempted finally JQ was beaten back and BG made it in and pushed SoR back to langor. This epic battle waged for roughly 2 hours but in the end it was BG the victor with a swiss cheese Valley Keep and So many bags that they all had to empty their Inventory 4 times. We interviewed one of the valiant fighters of BG here is what he had to say,
“Yeah it was a tough battle in there but I would just like to say thanks for all the Loot bags SoR and JQ you guys really brought it, but in the end you gave me at least 3 gold and a lot of loot”

We have contacted SoR and JQ with no response thus far from them, but to all the combatants on the field tonight in EB it was a LEGEN…. wait for it DARY LEGENDARY fight and all respects to all sides for bringing the best to the fights.

We cannot respond because Judge bacon says we are a server of kittens, which means we are spending most of our time keeping people fresh.

in Match-ups

Kaimick.5109

The devs themselves have said there is no T1 anymore. Let me repeat that, the devs themselves have said there is no T1 anymore.

They can say “There’s no Tier 1” until they’re blue in the face, but as long as every single week (except…one?) is BG/JQ/SoR then the feeling that this is “Tier 1” will remain.

https://leaderboards.guildwars2.com/en/na/wvw

Your right some random un-named dev has said no more tiers for WvW, ummm someone might want to get that memo to the Website admin then cause accordign to the offical Arena Net Guildwars website
Rank Name Rating Deviation Volatility Tier
1 Sanctum of Rall 2185.8149 169.9814 0.7244 1
2 Blackgate 2172.5784 168.9943 0.7199 1
3 Jade Quarry 2133.9719 169.2473 0.7191 1

But hey I could be wrong

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

There are eight tiers. Tier 1 is the poster boy for all the other tiers.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blaec.8617

Blaec.8617

Apparently JQ and BG are sponsored by Nike

Doubles | [FEAR] Feelings Arent Required | FA
http://fear-guild.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bovinity.8610

Bovinity.8610

but Blackgate prevailed all of this with a 30 minutes queue and a good 20 second to cast anything but #1 skill.

That’s probably WHY you could defend it. No one could do anything. =D

Any sufficiently advanced skill is indistinguishable from luck.

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

What silliness has happened tonight?! Tell me everythiiiiiiiiiiing!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caedus.6571

Caedus.6571

Real life vid of Aggression in action

Haha, nice video.

But nothing beats this beauty…

TBH, I find [Agg]’s video funnier than the other one.

Can we have more of these kinds of videos? These things are hilarious.

Tarnished Coast WvW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Webley.1295

Webley.1295

Here is a couple of twitch clips from the last few weeks of great matchups weve had

http://www.twitch.tv/gallimar/c/2532067

http://www.twitch.tv/gallimar/c/2532053

=====
Gallimar – MERC

(edited by Webley.1295)

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Score Update!

There’s a new hot chick in GW2

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

Go to bread, fellow sandwichmancers

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

Score Update!

Best use of an Omega Golem to date.

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

I know how this really ended.

I shall forever weep for the Worm.

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Score Update!

I know how this really ended.

Boxcamping ^.^

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

So this BG blob in JQ is very scary lol. 4 rams on a paper tower…..lol

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

BG definitely has the best SEA coverage right now, compared to JQ and SoR. BG has huge zergs on every map. CA, Urge, ND, ND, WM, MERC, XF, Meow and PuGs.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

(edited by Azure.8412)

in Match-ups

Posted by: VBK.6325

VBK.6325

That MERC Norn Ele commander is terrible at pvp XD

Apoth Ranger / Zerk Guardian / Rabid Engy / Rabid Mesmer
Hired Assassins [HIRE]/Golden Company XIII [GC] – Sanctum of Rall (ex-SBI)

in Match-ups

Posted by: war.3790

war.3790

MERC is terrible at pvp*
Fixed that for you sir.

Faster Stronger Better [PUGz]

(edited by war.3790)

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

BG definitely has the best SEA coverage right now, compared to JQ and SoR. BG has huge zergs on every map. CA, Urge, ND, ND, WM, MERC, XF, Meow and PuGs.

Such a shame SoR doesn’t have the biggest zergs for a few hours a day, maybe you need to recruit some more?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Monsoon.2589

Monsoon.2589

I have a Killer Instinct 2 Arcade in my living room so last night after SoR and JQ tried for two hours to take BG’s EB keep the only thing I could think of was:

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

Such a shame SoR doesn’t have the biggest zergs for a few hours a day, maybe you need to recruit some more?

Such a shame you and RISE are still such bads. Maybe you guys need some training to prevent yourselves from getting wiped 24/7. Maybe you and RISE need to blob harder. Or perhaps transfer off. Must be frustrating… I feel for you. No wonder you always seem so mad about SoR. The trauma must be excruciating. Just give me a call if you need someone to talk to. You must be lonely.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

(edited by Azure.8412)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

MERC is terrible at pvp*
Fixed that for you sir.

Don’t you have troll rams to build?

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

plz continue with your mad, run back from spawn some more

and yes, Amarathy mentioned your comment on forum I started taking pictures ;P HiRE baddie.

Attachments:

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

MERC is terrible at pvp*
Fixed that for you sir.

Don’t you have troll rams to build?

That’s not a nice thing to say to your fellow server mate!

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

and yes, Amarathy mentioned your comment on forum I started taking pictures ;P HiRE baddie.

No wonder conflicts often happen between HIRE and MERC. Both of you never stop making crude/rude/egotistical remarks towards each other. At least HIRE has stopped doing that kind of trash on the forums. Why can’t a MERC commander, in the least, stop the boasting/ taunting? You summarize MERC pretty well for me, and for many others.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Posted by: VBK.6325

VBK.6325

I’ll just leave this here. Feel free to 1v1 me in the Mists anytime.

Attachments:

Apoth Ranger / Zerk Guardian / Rabid Engy / Rabid Mesmer
Hired Assassins [HIRE]/Golden Company XIII [GC] – Sanctum of Rall (ex-SBI)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

No wonder conflicts often happen between HIRE and MERC. Both of you never stop making crude/rude/egotistical remarks towards each other. At least HIRE has stopped doing that kind of trash on the forums. Why can’t a MERC commander, in the least, stop the boasting/ taunting? You summarize MERC pretty well for me, and for many others.

Karps is one guy and only represents himself on the forums, he is entitled to express his opinion but if you find it offensive it isn’t representative of the guild at large.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Well except for the “HiRE sucks” remarks.

If you scroll up, “MERC Commander Ele bad at pvp” pretty sure thats kitten talking.

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

MERC gets called bad by its own servermates.

Good to see it’s recognized generally. There’s no bias.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Condri.9652

Condri.9652

How was the jumping puzzle for SOR and BG players tonight?

Leonfear Windclaw – Charr Engineer
[HD] – Homefront Defenders

in Match-ups

Posted by: nglcpyro.4906

nglcpyro.4906

Maps are awesome when no blob/zergs are around since there’s no lag whatsoever. Envy other matchups since they get this most of the time.

Now I humbly request SoR and BG to stop dropping spikes/salvage stuff and start dropping badges so I can upgrade my weapons. NPC’s are dropping more than both of you combined, at least for me

[OCD]Ordo Contegium Destinatus
-Plush Griffon Recruit of the Jade Quarry Militia-

in Match-ups

Kaimick.5109

but Blackgate prevailed all of this with a 30 minutes queue and a good 20 second to cast anything but #1 skill.

That’s probably WHY you could defend it. No one could do anything. =D

Yes cause BG is the only one with Skill Lag, BG had Arena Net turn the lag switch on for US so we could win. Yeah that sounds Legit

in Match-ups

Kaimick.5109

I don’t know how was your push on Valley last night JQ, Maybe next time your commander shouldn’t try to lead a zerg to cap Valley in an OMEGA GOLEM. …oh wait maybe that is why you failed at your assualt on Valley half your guys were at the JP.

Got it seems legit

in Match-ups

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

MERC gets called bad by its own servermates.

Good to see it’s recognized generally. There’s no bias.

Think that guy was just flaming.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

Shout out to SoR and JQ for running some small groups tonight in JQBL.. you guys rock, and thank you!

Actually some of the most fun I had in months was last night skirmishing with that small group of RIOT at the spawn tower for an hour or so. None of us wiped, and anyone that died one either side just ran back for more. REALLY fun stuff.

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

Such a shame you and RISE are still such bads. Maybe you guys need some training to prevent yourselves from getting wiped 24/7. Maybe you and RISE need to blob harder. Or perhaps transfer off. Must be frustrating… I feel for you. No wonder you always seem so mad about SoR. The trauma must be excruciating. Just give me a call if you need someone to talk to. You must be lonely.

I’m not in RISE, try again lol.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kyo.7369

Kyo.7369

Sigh, people being far too critical with WvW yet again.

In my opinion, there are only 2 problems with WvW right now.
1. Skill Lag – 3 way zerg battles usually cause intense amounts of lag, where it can be upwards of 20 seconds to cast a skill. This is the more serious problem with WvW, and I know that Anet isn’t stupid enough to overlook this problem. They just need the funding and “Go ahead” from the big boys at NCSoft, who seem to think spending most of this games revenue on Aion and Lineage is appropriate.

2. Stale maps – We would LOVE some new terrain to battle on, even if its slight variations, the same old same old gets tiresome after long periods of time. Then again, in order to have a balanced terrain, especially at this scale of PVP battle, there needs to be significant testing and redesigning in order to have a successful map where one side doesn’t get a game breaking advantage over the other.

Overlooking that, I am having a lot of fun playing the game purely for World vs World and the odd living story event or SPvP run. This game hasn’t reached it’s first year anniversary yet, and I think people need to really take a step back and be patient about the key issues that are lessening the fun of the game for its community, though I do know some of these problems have existed since launch.

Regardless, the game has launched quite well, compared to the proclaimed MMO Superpower that blizzard maintains, in which 8 months of the games first released build was offline 90% of the time.

TL;DR Yes, there are evident problems. Yes, they will be fixed in time.

Guardian Kyo
Arkham[Ark]
Maguuma

(edited by Kyo.7369)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

Skill lag is a real effect in Tyria. Time dilates when spells are cast, you just don’t normally see it when traveling less than the speed of ranger or casting less than v/c2 spells. I’m pretty sure is intended and the next profession will be the Doloreans. A dev told me this in map chat. You will need a beta flux capacitor to roll the new race.

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

I don’t know how was your push on Valley last night JQ, Maybe next time your commander shouldn’t try to lead a zerg to cap Valley in an OMEGA GOLEM. …oh wait maybe that is why you failed at your assualt on Valley half your guys were at the JP.

Got it seems legit

That was my Omega, I built it to have a little fun before I logged off. It never left the front of Bravost. [SG] never tried to cap BG Keep once last night, the lag was to horrible. We couldn’t even spawn camp BG because the lag was so horrible. 90% of the time the BG would just walk through to the keep due to the lag.

We had fun though trebbing you while our entire side of the map became fortified.

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update with some friends!

Thank you to everyone who followed me in EBG! And to SoR and JQ, thanks for a fun night! Enjoy yourselves!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

Score Update with some friends!

Thank you to everyone who followed me in EBG! And to SoR and JQ, thanks for a fun night! Enjoy yourselves!

MOA TO BREAD CUDDLES

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

Karps is one guy and only represents himself on the forums, he is entitled to express his opinion but if you find it offensive it isn’t representative of the guild at large.

Yeah, I don’t think it’s good to judge an entire guild on the actions of a guy who frontline commands with a staff ele.

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

Apologies to BG for the 2v1 in EB. We’re just angry that Cuddles had to pin down so we’re taking it out on your current commander

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Apologies to BG for the 2v1 in EB. We’re just angry that Cuddles had to pin down so we’re taking it out on your current commander

GO TO BREADBED SIR KITTEN BEARD! Stop spreading your lies!

The LOVE asura <3