7/6/13: BT-UW-RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

Keep it clean guys.
And one question to SPGR, how can you hit bridge in hills with AC when yours is located near towe?

in Match-ups

Posted by: VaaCrow.3076

VaaCrow.3076

Too all the hopefull blacktide in eb jp, i’m dissapointed in you for not putting up a better fight. :P looks to be an even matchup not in jp though!

[Rise] Madness Rises Guild Leader [Kei Shade-ranger]
May our BL break all foes. Fear our babou!
Gunnars Hold Represent! <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: pejot.4806

pejot.4806

Ooooh I was hoping that there was more posts in this thread :P I guess everyone were busy fighting, we had a blast in UW borderlands. We had a lot of fun fights against both UW and Blacktide. I hope that we can keep that pace all week

And UW, we were totally sure you were going to take bay from us when inner walls went dowmn and you had like 2-3 times our numbers around :O

Anya of the Mists
[TaG] guild/raid leader
Gunnar’s Hold

(edited by pejot.4806)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Epikindinos.9476

Epikindinos.9476

Should be a fun week! Haven’t fought RoF in ages.
Dont understand the question Hule, but Im guessing the answer is traited AC mastery. :P

Commander Jack Da Black/Kindinos[GRTS]
Greek Titans
Gunnars Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jns.1059

Jns.1059

Ooooh I was hoping that there was more posts in this thread :P I guess everyone were busy fighting, we had a blast in UW borderlands. We had a lot of fun fights against both UW and Blacktide. I hope that we can keep that pace all week

And UW, we were totally sure you were going to take bay from us when inner walls went dowmn and you had like 2-3 times our numbers around :O

It was awesome! Great commanding and fun moments, I really enjoyed GW2 again. Thanks, everybody! It was a blast to operate on UW borderlands. This is a rare sight for me:

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Hule.8794

Should be a fun week! Haven’t fought RoF in ages.
Dont understand the question Hule, but Im guessing the answer is traited AC mastery. :P

Nevermind, i’ll stop complaining because its no point of that.

BT – where were you guys in past weeks? Or is it like AS that you have weekend coverage but not week coverage? Nice fights with you.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cruzyo.7304

Cruzyo.7304

a usual start for UW… we’ll see how the week goes

had some nice fights on RoF border yesterday with both, sadly i couldnt stay that long as usual due to a flu >.>

in Match-ups

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

It felt like a tough start for RoF. It took me hours to get some reliable supply into Garrison and get the waypoint done. Still, it’s way more fun than Vabbi and FoW.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Corvus.3728

Corvus.3728

I had a fun night tonight. My guild enjoyed this event on RoF border. We did some nice fighting there and had a blast.

Tbh cuz of rough start on UW BL yesterday during reset cuz of pressure of BT and RoF , I had high expectations today, but you guys did not do a lot at all tonight. Please dunt tell me u guys gave up on it, cuz RoF for instance did great job defending on their border. AC wars 2 prevented us from capping and if im correct BT still held their garrison on BT border.

So your doing good but I know u can do better. We fought RoF b4 and I can remember having some tough fights. BT was alr a suprise since yesterday, u actually came with more numbers then we expected(our bad).

So Good luck for rest of this match up u both, and keep the fighting up. I really really hope for more resistance and pressure during primetime atleast.

Greetings,

Cela

Attaching Score update!

Attachments:

Never stop improving!

in Match-ups

Posted by: AgentChaos.4932

AgentChaos.4932

broken match-up
uw who won last week shouldnt be put this low o_O

Roleplayer.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thaia.5146

Thaia.5146

It wasn’t easy but…

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

RoF really needs an overnight team ><.

That and we got spoiled a bit for the last few weeks, and forgot how many people we need on our own border in order to defend it properly.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

in Match-ups

Corvus.3728

broken match-up
uw who won last week shouldnt be put this low o_O

I Do agree man, but we can not change it now however. So lets just all as servers keep fighting and keep pushing and enjoy the match up.

greetz,

Cela

Never stop improving!

in Match-ups

Posted by: ShadowMaster.5708

ShadowMaster.5708

Just a question… Did everyone on RoF transfer to UW or something…? Usual at this time we are back fighting again, but now we have no commanders at all, and we are loosing everything. Our population went from Very high to Medium aswell…

if WvW is all about Server transfering, its just stupid, really… Anet should fix that

in Match-ups

Posted by: KillEveryoneElse.3940

KillEveryoneElse.3940

It wasn’t easy but…

we haven’t killed the overgrown grub at all… talk about wasted opportunity.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Krosan.2890

Krosan.2890

To Corvus telling Rof to bring it on primetime, we were ticking +265… thats pretty good considering you have about double the amount of players in WvW…
I’m surprised UW players come on here to brag about taking EB etc when they outnumber 3:1…

Anyway been having some good fights with both BT and UW.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Paavotar.3971

Paavotar.3971

It’s a pretty common tactic to aim the AC through that gap on the gate. I would assume the AC is just behind the gate and the operator is peaking over that gap and shooting you.

Only assumption ofcourse, but please if you are not certain where the enemy AC is, don’t accuse, and especially not the whole server.

A Pink scumbag of [FACE] and deep inside a [GuM]ster
Mouggari – Warrior – Candy cane Avenger

in Match-ups

pejot.4806

Aye, I don’t think it must have been zoomhack. If you place AC on the side of gate, you have pretty ok FOV inside tower

Anya of the Mists
[TaG] guild/raid leader
Gunnar’s Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: biglilstampie.2410

biglilstampie.2410

Sorry Hule but i was stood on top of the wall and could clearly see they were just looking through the gap above the gate to ac you down behind it

Friendly neighborhood commander – [TaG]Mr Cuddlés – RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: L Step.8659

L Step.8659

Alright so this matchup is a million times more fun than FoW and Vabbi. I can definitely tell UW is a t6 server, way more organized, a crap load of more people, actual scouts and sieged towers, it’s beautiful yet sad at the same time.

BT really surprsing me so far, I was like 99% sure they got transfers since they’re still close to us. But when you take into account it was mainly RoF and UW fighting eachother on reset while BT bl was pretty unactive and the fact that BT is going for RoF bl after being run out of EB kinda show t9 tactics ;P Would be nice to have them in UW more but UW has just too much coverage for both of us combined (and organization.)

Really having fun though, hoping for less UW zergs, better small scale fights, and BT continuing to surprise me in this matchup.

ReRolled [Re] GvG Hero/Wannabe

Best NA rallybot on EU

in Match-ups

Hule.8794

They got 2 acs, one at the door and one down at the right side of staris and this second one cant see throught that gap. just try it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: LameTerror.4032

LameTerror.4032

They got 2 acs, one at the door and one down at the right side of staris and this second one cant see throught that gap. just try it.

I’m pretty sure that the AC at the door can hit that spot…

Game Of Elements – Elementalist
WBC – Gunnar’s Hold

in Match-ups

Corvus.3728

To Corvus telling Rof to bring it on primetime, we were ticking +265… thats pretty good considering you have about double the amount of players in WvW…
I’m surprised UW players come on here to brag about taking EB etc when they outnumber 3:1…

Anyway been having some good fights with both BT and UW.

I agree and disagree with what u said there:P

I agree cuz idd u guys ticked +265 but it seemed u guys were something elsewhere then your border, while homeborder should be always defended big time.

I disagree, with you saying we outnumber you big time. RoF has these amount of ppl aswell, because else I would not have said that Reset was rough on UW. I saw a 40 man BT zerg and a 40 man RoF zerg. While our other guilds had hard time capping your border. Also do note that EB uses atm at least 50% of UW WvW alone. EB is definately well visited this week. UW never had a 25 min queu on EB since 16+ weeks ago.

To all RoF and BT, I really hope we all will make the best out of this match up! Have fun!

Gr,

Cela

Never stop improving!

(edited by Corvus.3728)

in Match-ups

Posted by: L Step.8659

L Step.8659

Lol if you all don’t think you have numbers you’re blind. Right now your eb zerg easily doubles us. And last night we had a major wvw server event. We lost everything on the maps. You have a lot more, and way more organized than us,

ReRolled [Re] GvG Hero/Wannabe

Best NA rallybot on EU

in Match-ups

pejot.4806

Also, on UW BL during the reset, we had outmanned buff most of the time ^^

Anya of the Mists
[TaG] guild/raid leader
Gunnar’s Hold

in Match-ups

Thaia.5146

Actually – I’m disappointed in you. 1vs1 is not a challange in this match-up. People from RoF are much better than people from BT but still – you have the worst Thieves I’ve ever seen. The difference in “skill” of individual players is very evident.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Krosan.2890

Krosan.2890

Actually – I’m disappointed in you. 1vs1 is not a challange in this match-up. People from RoF are much better than people from BT but still – you have the worst Thieves I’ve ever seen. The difference in “skill” of individual players is very evident.

Ahh the good old “lets judge a server on a few 1v1’s because I’m awesome” post.
Not even going to bother explaining you why remarks like that are stupid, lets hope you find out yourself.

in Match-ups

Thaia.5146

Nope I’m not awesome. I had a hard time when we fought vs Drakkar Lake.

in Match-ups

Posted by: JeroenXP.5364

JeroenXP.5364

Maybe it’s me but almost every thief i see on any server is just a “baddy” who uses the permastealth skills and runs away when they are not even near 75% of their health pool :P But yeah I don’t see a point saying server X is bad because of a few bad thieves.

Lets not forget too have fun and say no too AC’s the thing i hate the most after the chicken class called thief :P

Kemy Support ele – Kesia Berserker War – Miruto Wolfhowl Berserker ranger:
Sakurashi Tank Mesmer – Cutie Pewpie Grenadier Engineer – Neesa Misaki Support Guard:
[Underworld]

in Match-ups

Corvus.3728

Lol if you all don’t think you have numbers you’re blind. Right now your eb zerg easily doubles us. And last night we had a major wvw server event. We lost everything on the maps. You have a lot more, and way more organized than us,

Dear m8,

I know u guys can match at least near our numbers. We are not a server that heavily outnumbers tbh. We were outnumbered against nearly all servers we fought. Only you and BT are now servers that we as UW outnumber then. Our EB zerg is not a stable zerg. We do not have this zerg all match ups. We are simply winning and that means we have more.

gr Cela

Never stop improving!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kihaku.2918

Kihaku.2918

I have to say that I am bit disappointed now :|

We were just a few from ROF in www (very outmanned) taking a keep from BT and we had really little anything anywhere. Underworld came with huge zerg (50+) to wait near the tower we were in and waited until we got the wall down and charged in with approx 5 times more people than us.

Very civiliced people, thanks. I know that is valid tactics, but it’s pretty lame.

(edited by Kihaku.2918)

in Match-ups

Thaia.5146

When we see an opportunity – we take it. We strike fast and hard. You need more scouts to prevent that. We have people constantly watching our keeps, towers and following zergs PLUS we know how to trick enemy scouts.

in Match-ups

Thaia.5146

WAAAAT…? Winning is a bad behavior? I can’t belive what I’m seeing here…

in Match-ups

Kihaku.2918

Not the winning You are just reading what you want. Sure, youre winning and nothing wrong with that, but your way just is lame. Sorry.

Quess you need 5 times more people than us to win, huh?

(edited by Kihaku.2918)

in Match-ups

Thaia.5146

It’s war. We take no prisoners and we have no mercy – simple as that. If you want to “fight” civilised people – go play chess.

in Match-ups

Kihaku.2918

Yes yes~ Trying to sound cool and making excuses again. Quite cute, but do try something else. Anyhow, off to sleep —>

in Match-ups

Paavotar.3971

Stealing a keep with superior numbers after the others did the dirty work, yes it’s kinda lame to be on the side that get rolled over. But to be honest, who wouldn’t do it if there was an opportunity.

This is no gentlemens game where you go “Oh, you were here first good sir. You can have your fun there and we wait here and afterwards will do our own siege. My apologizies to interrupt your attack.”

And yes, we out man you on time to time, and we get outmanned sometimes as well.

PS. I have had a lot of good times on this matchup. Lots of big scale and small scale fights, all kinds all around. I love it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wenissa.2967

Wenissa.2967

To be honest, if you play nighttime on ROF, you’re perma-outmanned wherever you go, we have maybe 15 players through the night, with the occasional randoms. So basically we lose everything every night to a t6 server, simply cos of coverage. We do try to make you pay in blood and lotbags for each take for as long as possible though.

I imagine during primetime numbers are probably pretty close.

What is annoying however is not the numbers, nor the losing our stuff, they’ve been fun fights, its the taking it back and some players buying sodding merchants each time so we cantt re-upgrade them and then having to defend wooden walls all night long. It’s why we’ve not been trying to hold the bl through the night after the first flip and have been flipping keeps in other bls.

So to whoever it is that is buying all the useless upgrades every kitten time we take a keep, I have only one thing to say: SOD OFF.

(edited by Wenissa.2967)

in Match-ups

JeroenXP.5364

Well I guess some RoF aren’t not that bright Like I just had on RoF bl garrison when we were attacking it. I was just running around the walls alone but this ele asura with an AC insisted in just shooting me instead of grouped up people on the other side. Oh and to that thief coming to me too kill me I only have 1 thing to say /chicken :P

Sakurashi Tank Mesmer – Cutie Pewpie Grenadier Engineer – Neesa Misaki Support Guard:
[Underworld]

in Match-ups

Posted by: biglilstampie.2410

biglilstampie.2410

i’m glad you used “some RoF” normally when people say stuff like that they accuse the whole server of being idiots :P

Friendly neighborhood commander – [TaG]Mr Cuddlés – RoF

in Match-ups

JeroenXP.5364

i’m glad you used “some RoF” normally when people say stuff like that they accuse the whole server of being idiots :P

Those who do that aren’t bright either :P I never get that some people get so serious about WvW and forget to have some fun. It’s not like you get 1 mil euro’s for winning an WvW match.

Anyway continue the fun all!

Lol @ that RoF gaurdian at 02:49 CESTdo you know what a honorable duel is ? that’s not spamming emotes with /laugh and /dance.

[Underworld]

(edited by JeroenXP.5364)

in Match-ups

Posted by: agnofinitra.6791

agnofinitra.6791

Nice fights at garrison today!

Member of Pain Intended [PI] on Ring of Fire

in Match-ups

Hule.8794

Thx to UW and BT uergs for delivering lootbags to our Garison yesterday afternoon and evening.
I know, UW, You took it in the end, but without BT in our Bay and that side of map, you would drop more badges than you already did.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gwalchgwn.1659

Gwalchgwn.1659

Reading from the posts up ‘till now, I’ve got the feeling that the inter-server feelings are a lot more negative in this match up … Keep it tidy people
Gl and hf to all.

Ring of Fire
GL – “The Afternoon’s Watch” [OATH]

in Match-ups

Corvus.3728

Reading from the posts up ‘till now, I’ve got the feeling that the inter-server feelings are a lot more negative in this match up … Keep it tidy people
Gl and hf to all.

Fully agree! I think we can just let the battles talk. Both RoF and BT are very nice servers to fight against. Perhaps UW does outnumber you guys and perhaps we do steal a tower when u guys are atking it for hours already, but HEY thats the game as it is now. We are in this match up untill friday and lets get the best out of all of us. So we can keep complaining and trash eachother for 5 days to come, or we can let the fighting to the talking.

I Wish just as Mr. Galchgwn you all a great 5 days of fighting! Have fun!

Never stop improving!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Righteous Sen.1053

Righteous Sen.1053

so this thread starts of with chivalry all round pats on the back then disintegrates into people putting bad experiences and generalising across entire servers?

in Match-ups

Paavotar.3971

Righteous Sen:
Welcome to a match up thread! \o/

in Match-ups

Posted by: AgentChaos.4932

AgentChaos.4932

good usage of supply

Attachments:

Roleplayer.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sitkaz.5463

Sitkaz.5463

good usage of supply

…Wow. I hope that belongs to us, but I fear not.

This matchup has been frustrating and fun and really surprising. Good job guys!

About grabbing the keep when the other team had the wall down, I totally understand how irritating that is. There are a lot of things in wvw that drive me crazy for a minute and then I remember it’s supposed to be war. “Arrgh I was just trying to get some supplies, why was I ganked when I’m obviously underleveled and trying to run away?! …Er, yeah. Ok. That was normal actually. Nevermind.” It’d be nice if we were all ‘nice’ about killing each other but it ain’t going to happen I suppose.

En garde.

in Match-ups

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

I think this match up for RoF is a whole lot more fun than FoW/Vabbi, but the double teaming is getting a bit hard to take. I really don’t think there is any alliance against us, it’s just UW bringing some huge numbers and BT being a bit opportunistic about it.

Blacktide must have played against the Dzags recently, and learned something.

RoF players in our Garrison last night were thinking seriously to bunker up in the inner keep and let you guys fight each other in the outer keep area. That didn’t work out very well but we got a lot of badges from you guys.

One serious question though for UW. How in the hell are you hitting siege on the top of our Cliffside tower? A zoomhack I presume. How classy of you.