8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: katz.8376

katz.8376

Q:

hey, at least FC gets to fight AR. and we get a new opponent. but we also get drama…. er mean PAXA in this matchup. hmmmmm.

good luck everyone! have fun out there

Druids of Dhuum [DoD]|Rally Bait [RALY]
~o hai there :D~ LONG LIVE ET

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Narsil.6579

Narsil.6579

AR?? You mean the server we will farm and then SF will be taking our stuff, so I guess we might as well invade AR while SF cleans our backyard and well…. GL man PAXA is bunker in the forums, but hey you have NSP as well, I’ve been through this matchup, ET my condolences are with you as well. – FC mesmer

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: ArkAngel.7940

ArkAngel.7940

Well hello Katz

Henge of Denravi [HoD]
The best player in the game
“I’m better than all of you!”

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: KyoHanakaze.8145

KyoHanakaze.8145

kitten , dat Os cheats…hitting our kitten through the wall at hills because your massive outnumbering zerg can’t swarm us hard enough.

HoD/Valkyria Immortalis[VLK]
Iverna//Ranger
Adrienne Stormborn//Elementalist

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: WhiteRose.6934

WhiteRose.6934

Seemed like we were playing pin down the necro for a while there. Good fight, give us props considering how long it took to win that 5v2 (not counting npc’s)

Also, it was adorable when you danced afterwords.

Attachments:

Genesis Theory [GT] – Henge of Denravi

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azgarn.2145

Azgarn.2145

hey, at least FC gets to fight AR. and we get a new opponent. but we also get drama…. er mean PAXA in this matchup. hmmmmm.

good luck everyone! have fun out there

ET and NSP we meet again at last
I hope we are friends and forget the past
Katz forget when I laughed on your dead body
Spitefully I did so to try to be naughty
Now I give you a present Katz, something new
A poem that ends with a rhyme of poo

Coll Ôhmsford
[IB]
“For a few to be immortal, many must die.”

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

katz.8376

ET and NSP we meet again at last
I hope we are friends and forget the past
Katz forget when I laughed on your dead body
Spitefully I did so to try to be naughty
Now I give you a present Katz, something new
A poem that ends with a rhyme of poo

poo poems...nothing new there. altho your guild tag is new. interesting.

i’ll try to play as much as i can. finally another new opponent... BUT... i’ve been suffering from incredibly horrible internet lately. (public WiFi, and no option to get anything better) so my playtime is limited and laggy. you probably won’t see me online over the weekend at all

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

katz.8376

the map right now amuses me greatly. everyone owns at least one of someone else’s keeps. wish i could join the fun.

Attachments:

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Geoski.1407

Geoski.1407

Hello HoD and NS, glad to be matched up with someone other than SF
We’re looking for any guilds to GvG this week.

We are up for anything between 5v5 and 20v20.
Feel free to PM me or send me mail in game.

Here’s a video from our 16 v 20 last week with [VS], just for entertainment purposes.

Lil Homie, Asura Guardian
Check [Mate] | Darkhaven
“When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself”

(edited by Geoski.1407)

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Havvik Nightseeker.3485

Havvik Nightseeker.3485

tonight was VSL’s first guild WvW, and i wanted to say thanks for the fun fights [BS] at your spawn in nsp bl, and to Os,ZoS,and others for giving us massive zergs to fight. hopefully we will be more competitive in the future

[Wake] main driver/GL

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

katz.8376

Havvik??? what happened to LK?

what the heck guys? is everyone changing guilds on me??!?!?

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Havvik Nightseeker.3485

Havvik Nightseeker.3485

Havvik??? what happened to LK?

what the heck guys? is everyone changing guilds on me??!?!?

LK disbanded due to internal problems within the guild :/ so after taking a month break i started a new guild..soo WOO =D

[Wake] main driver/GL

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: XzyluM.8342

XzyluM.8342

To the SPCA thief that got downed twice and brought back up by his buddies while three other NSP were trying to gank me, then bragged about me running to spawn when using an evade and blocking me while talking trash, I hope to find you again soon.

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ruggedeath.6271

Ruggedeath.6271

I think others might like to see the video you said you have. The thief was the only SPCA in WvW and was jumping and playing around with other mobs not his buddies.

But you have failed to mention when you /bow and challenged the thief (which at first seemed honorable) only to run back into your spawn using “rush” and other skills to get away as quickly as possible when the fight was not going in your favor.

ty

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: fufu.8345

fufu.8345

And here we go.

Siafu [Fu]
Sylvari Mesmer
Blackgate Henge of Denravi Borlis Pass Crystal Desert Fort Aspenwood

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cymric.7368

Cymric.7368

Good job cheating nsp, killing treb using hacks. See the combat log.

Attachments:

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Actium.8765

Actium.8765

i know this isn’t my matchup but…why do the times not matchup for the time of the attack and the time on your mini map? o.o

Character: Acium 80 Guard
Server: Northern Shiverpeaks, Commander
Guild: Legends and Myth [Myth]

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Cymric.7368

The map time I set to server time. The log time is my local time.

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

tonight was VSL’s first guild WvW, and i wanted to say thanks for the fun fights [BS] at your spawn in nsp bl, and to Os,ZoS,and others for giving us massive zergs to fight. hopefully we will be more competitive in the future

VSL did a great job. You gave us hell on our hills. Enjoyed it.

<3 from NOOB

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: JKFlipFlop.7123

JKFlipFlop.7123

I spent my night looking for any BS members I could find. I tried to 1v2 your asuran engi and human guard in a camp. I failed, but it was fun. Thanks for the salute engi. Then I found that human guard twice more. You ran to a tower/zerg the first time and then in ruins I wanted to fight, but you ported right when you saw me. I was solo roaming.

I have been waiting for this match-up to fight BS. I will fight you on sight. Please fight me instead of running, I’ve had enough of that from BP/Kain.

I Am Harmfull – [WHO] ex tM/XOXO
Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natar.3671

Natar.3671

behold NSP 2.0+ a beautiful t3 bay with a wp. wat a beauty

Attachments:

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: lunyboy.8672

lunyboy.8672

That means it will be worth more when we retake it. You can just sneak in again the way you did last match up, so you might as well not even put up a fight.

Miss Fisthammer – Engineer | Urgard Fistorsen – Guardian
Physti – Elementalist | Fistful of Blades – Thief
[WHIP] Quaggan Slavers – HoD

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: GrandmaFunk.3052

GrandmaFunk.3052

I’m a bit curious as to why you took the screenshot before the fireballs started hitting you?

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

ArkAngel.7940

i know this isn’t my matchup but…why do the times not matchup for the time of the attack and the time on your mini map? o.o

Maybe his chat is local time while his maps is server time?

Besides the point, NSP did this last time we faced each other. I tried to do it on my own ele but was unsuccessful. They are the only server that has done this.

Henge of Denravi [HoD]

(edited by ArkAngel.7940)

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

Last night was alot of fun ET. Gave our little group some fun fights in HoD’s BL. Was running with the Splt tag last night. The fight at lowlands and HoD’s Hills was especially memorable. When the commanders showed up to help finish taking hills was epic. The Omega lives!!!!!

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: limbeurt.9642

limbeurt.9642

I spent my night looking for any BS members I could find. I tried to 1v2 your asuran engi and human guard in a camp. I failed, but it was fun. Thanks for the salute engi. Then I found that human guard twice more. You ran to a tower/zerg the first time and then in ruins I wanted to fight, but you ported right when you saw me. I was solo roaming.

I have been waiting for this match-up to fight BS. I will fight you on sight. Please fight me instead of running, I’ve had enough of that from BP/Kain.

Ha, the engi would be me. That was a nice fight, took us quite a while to take you down. I went to sleep afterwards though. [BS] is mostly east coast, you will usually find us in either of our opponents BLs around 8-12pm EST.

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xom.9264

Xom.9264

Shoot me a send ingame if you want some duels, I need to test somethings on necro/eng and dont want to wait for fightnight.

Dont expect people to duel anyplace, you are on a larger WvW pop server, when I try to do random open field duels in these kinds of matchups 738924829 people add, windmill for duels or someplace else out of the way.

Xomox ~Human Necro/Engineer ET

(edited by Xom.9264)

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Cymric.7368

Yes… and one of the reason you manage to held bay was because you are aided by a hacker. Not to say that you guys could not have done it otherwise, but we would never know now. Your defense of bay is certainly very determine but your victory is tainted.

I’m a bit curious as to why you took the screenshot before the fireballs started hitting you?

What are you talking about? There was a weird explosion effect on the treb and its health start going down. I took a look around and see no siege firing and no nsp around. Then I stand near to the treb and got hit too, so I check my combat log and took a screen shot.

Besides the point, NSP did this last time we faced each other. I tried to do it on my own ele but was unsuccessful. They are the only server that has done this.

If an ele is attacking me, it will say the something like NSP invader hit you for xxx, but no, the damage log say the source is “Unknown”.

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: XzyluM.8342

XzyluM.8342

I think others might like to see the video you said you have. The thief was the only SPCA in WvW and was jumping and playing around with other mobs not his buddies.

But you have failed to mention when you /bow and challenged the thief (which at first seemed honorable) only to run back into your spawn using “rush” and other skills to get away as quickly as possible when the fight was not going in your favor.

ty

There you are. Pretty cool that you are referring to yourself in third person. I never said 4-5 other SPCA were with you. I said there were 4-5 others that were trying to gank me with you. You chased me half way across the map spamming HS and got downed twice. The only reason I even bowed to you in the first place was because the necro was throwing down fear bombs and bringing you back up every time you got downed earlier. And don’t give me that crap about jumping around playing. You were constantly spamming stealth and trying to get a backstab in. I am so sick of thieves crying about “running” away when I use my evades and rush to put up distance while you are spamming BP and HS. Just because I used rush in the direction of my spawn doesn’t mean I was running from you. In fact, I turned around as soon as it ended to engage you again. Nice job blocking me and then messaging me to do more 100 blades. Please spam more BS and HS. And nice try ganking me while I was trying to duel a real thief. You failed on that gank as well. Feel free to message me in game, I’ll love to duel you again and then can cry about “he was running to spawn.” I rarely visit these forums and hardly ever talk smack about anyone, but you asked for it with your trash talk and crying.

(edited by XzyluM.8342)

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

ArkAngel.7940

If an ele is attacking me, it will say the something like NSP invader hit you for xxx, but no, the damage log say the source is “Unknown”.

It was an ele last time. The person attacking you was so far away he won’t even render.

Henge of Denravi [HoD]

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yam.2891

Yam.2891

does anyone else think wvw is so boring that they rather do cof path 1 speed runs?

The Lad Guy – aka Mustache Pete
[Trillmatic][SPCA][xmas]

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Xom.9264

does anyone else think wvw is so boring that they rather do cof path 1 speed runs?

Its your choice of server, we were talking about it in guild chat. I moved from HoD to ET because i was sick of the HoD zergs and looking for people to fight. On ET there is always a fight to be had, outmanned buff up on near every map no looking for action. Its a dream for people that WvW for the good fights be that taking objects or just small man roaming.

I tried to convince PAXA to move to FC a few times they would have a ton more fun, AR might also be a good choice now.

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: WonderfulCT.6278

WonderfulCT.6278

If you want to 1v1 me I don’t mind but just not with that build, next time just party me. Otherwise I have to leave and come back with a different one.

Add more sound effects to The Minstrel plz.

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Clever.7918

Clever.7918

Its your choice of server, we were talking about it in guild chat. I moved from HoD to ET because i was sick of the HoD zergs and looking for people to fight. On ET there is always a fight to be had, outmanned buff up on near every map no looking for action. Its a dream for people that WvW for the good fights be that taking objects or just small man roaming.

I tried to convince PAXA to move to FC a few times they would have a ton more fun, AR might also be a good choice now.

You think HoD has big zergs? They are nothing compared to T1 or even T3 servers. HoD cant even fill out all border lands. If you were on HoD and wanted a fight just roam in other borderlands,always roamers in there.

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Plains of Ashes.5941

Plains of Ashes.5941

Its your choice of server, we were talking about it in guild chat. I moved from HoD to ET

DOH!

Get your dirty mitts off of our PAXA! HoD loves our small team play and every HoDer in the BLs who either has had PAXA jump in and aid their fight or watched them do their thing knows they are an HoD asset.

You guys are just tired of running afoul of them in the borderlands during HoD matchups and watching your staked servermates /ragequit and come to the forums to complain – only to get staked again by PAXA on the forums

-Plains@HoD (not in PAXA)

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: azerte.4365

azerte.4365

Shoutout to the guys from ET and HoD at Golanta supply camp a few hours ago who were fighting me and 4 Os guys, was fun

Schäde – Lolzie
Trillmatic |tM| / Angelic Synergy |Holy|

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Haz.9864

Haz.9864

Its your choice of server, we were talking about it in guild chat. I moved from HoD to ET

DOH!

Get your dirty mitts off of our PAXA! HoD loves our small team play and every HoDer in the BLs who either has had PAXA jump in and aid their fight or watched them do their thing knows they are an HoD asset.

You guys are just tired of running afoul of them in the borderlands during HoD matchups and watching your staked servermates /ragequit and come to the forums to complain – only to get staked again by PAXA on the forums

I promised myself I wouldn’t troll this week… and then this gets thrown down.

Akue – war, Duck Dogers – eng (Splt) (NSP)

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Xom.9264

(not in PAXA)

I know, PAXA is like my brother from another mother.

No offense to HoD there are solid folks on the server, I just dont like working to find the kind of fights I enjoy. When I was there it was before servers rotated so was always HoD, ET, FC aka boring for an HoD player maybe its better now.

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Plains of Ashes.5941

I promised myself I wouldn’t troll this week… and then this gets thrown down.

that was really directed to the ET guys, and not in a malicious way. this goes back to when we were trapped in the T8 dumpster week after week after week with ET and FC. Lets just say there was a predictable way those matchup threads would devolve. No troll intended NSP, heh

No offense to HoD there are solid folks on the server, I just dont like working to find the kind of fights I enjoy. When I was there it was before servers rotated so was always HoD, ET, FC aka boring for an HoD player maybe its better now.

Agreed, those were horrible times for us actually and the changeover to the current mashup format changed our fortune in ways i cant express in words. I do both small team and zerg-play (i need variety), so I cant speak for our hardcore small-teamers, I consider WvW a paradise at the moment for HoD with the chance for strong opponents in both small team and zerg warfare. The one exception to that paradise is that I wish we would never play ET or AR (no offense but its not fun for anyone involved).

While HoD has enjoyed happy times, I haven’t really figured out what ET’s experience has been since we have split up. I suspect it hasn’t been so great. I sometimes get the impression that ET is seriously broken and has issues that are completely incurable at this point outside ANET having a “special transfer weekend” where it opens up 50 free transfers to the bottom server.

-Plains@HoD

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natar.3671

Natar.3671

Yes… and one of the reason you manage to held bay was because you are aided by a hacker. Not to say that you guys could not have done it otherwise, but we would never know now. Your defense of bay is certainly very determine but your victory is tainted.

What are you talking about? There was a weird explosion effect on the treb and its health start going down. I took a look around and see no siege firing and no nsp around. Then I stand near to the treb and got hit too, so I check my combat log and took a screen shot.

I beg to disagree. When I came on, no one was bothering to kill your trebs and I had to rally people and we took down your trebs with ballista than ac when you rebuilt. However, the trebs were damaged when I started so probably the ‘hacker’ got you but didn’t finish the job. I didn’t see a hacker so idk but I would have reported if I saw one

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: sioux.1653

sioux.1653

I sometimes get the impression that ET is seriously broken and has issues that are completely incurable at this point outside ANET having a “special transfer weekend” where it opens up 50 free transfers to the bottom server.

-Plains@HoD

Can you expand on this thought? What part do you consider broken on ET?

Bluebell Jones – Engineers rule
Riva Lea – Wonder Twin Powers, Activate!
Eredon Terrace

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

katz.8376

I sometimes get the impression that ET is seriously broken and has issues that are completely incurable at this point outside ANET having a “special transfer weekend” where it opens up 50 free transfers to the bottom server.

-Plains@HoD

i am also curious.

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: KyoHanakaze.8145

KyoHanakaze.8145

DOH!

I’m sorry I didn’t know that ganking upscales 5v1 and spawn camping right next to the portal with 2 or 3 hammer warriors made a guild an asset.

HoD/Valkyria Immortalis[VLK]
Iverna//Ranger
Adrienne Stormborn//Elementalist

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

katz.8376

PAXA blah blah blah PAXA blah blah blah

I’m sorry I didn’t know that ganking upscales 5v1 and spawn camping right next to the portal with 2 or 3 hammer warriors made a guild an asset.

o snap!

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Varconi.1804

Varconi.1804

DOH!

Didn’t you know that 5v1 is fair odds its 25 v5 that they think is scrub noob zerging

XOXO Female Asura Mesmer NSP | Female Sylvari Engineer

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Plains of Ashes.5941

-Plains@HoD

i am also curious.

numbers.

While my chats with ET folks I know describe issues unique to ET (which has a unique situation being the perennial guy at the bottom), the main stuff revolves around the inability in getting numbers out playing, and attracting adds. We all know the system for distributing WvW population across servers in general has issues which creates (sometimes serious) problems for servers at the top and very bottom of the server list. In addition, we also know that 90% of gamers would rather stack a winning team then join the worst team and build it up themselves ( [WM]’s help of Kaineng being an example of the 1%)

So alot of whats broken with ET is the same thing that is broke with the servers in EU T9: numbers.

I dont think having a server come in dead last for months and months and months is healthy for WvW. Especially with the new mashup system that has a chance to put you in a T5-6 matchup. I guess Im starting to believe it might not always be self curing, as it was for SF, HoD, DR, GoM. NSP, ect and will probably be for AR too.

-Plains@HoD

BTW, this evening I did not get the impression you guys are short players when you took SM from us. You guys had a nice force in EB. Who knows, maybe you guys got some adds since the last time we played, if that is the case then I am less concerned.

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Otters.1567

Otters.1567

DOH!

Attachments:

Buy a Pocket Otter, only 500G [Holy]

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runamok.9638

Runamok.9638

-Plains@HoD

i am also curious.

ET has spent several months meeting with a highly unqualified psychotic therapist who has determined the source of all problems are…daddy issues. See ET was abandoned by its daddy while on a WvW bidness trip to T1 many months ago. ET’s daddy found a toothless Asian stripper named FlabbybobSparklesKisses that entranced him into thinking BungholeGate would bring him WvW cyborzsexy good times for eternity. How would anyone ever recover from such madness? Thanks for caring.

-One Angry Motha

One Angry Brotha — Stafro Elementalist
Once in a While Mediocre Commander
#ETSummer2014BandWagon

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wenrolio.8063

Wenrolio.8063

-Plains@HoD

i am also curious.

ET has spent several months meeting with a highly unqualified psychotic therapist who has determined the source of all problems are…daddy issues. See ET was abandoned by its daddy while on a WvW bidness trip to T1 many months ago. ET’s daddy found a toothless Asian stripper named FlabbybobSparklesKisses that entranced him into thinking BungholeGate would bring him WvW cyborzsexy good times for eternity. How would anyone ever recover from such madness? Thanks for caring.

-One Angry Motha

Are you saying that Mend transferring servers caused ET’s current problems? Move on bro.

Asuran -Engineer, Elementalist, Necromancer, Mesmer, and underlevel Ranger