8/09 - FSP, Gandalf, Elona Reach

in Match-ups

Posted by: oblivious.8074

oblivious.8074

What are you talking about??

The Number 1 Forum warrior is Dayra!

Someone really needs to start a fanclub for him coz I want to join.

Main: Combustible Lemon – Asura Engineer
on Piken Square and Gandara.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lurch.9517

Lurch.9517

Dear Elona Reach

I’d like to say it’s really mature of you to come to our Cursed Shore and ruin our farming while saying you “conquered us”.

Thanks to FSP and ER for the fun fights this week. Hope we get a more even match up next week.

Bit harsh to call their server out for that obviously some window licking brain dead monkeys that came and boasted about PVD’ing a T5 server with their T1 server, i am sure their mainstream players would cringe at some of their idiots doing that. To be fair, they have probably had all their brain dead PVE wannabe PVPers qued all week on maps… We know what thats like we have pleeeenty of those turn up when its an imbalanced matchup.

Lurch
Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

Short adventure video sponsored by Team Awesome!

If the video is blocked in your country due the music ’n sif, use www.hidemyass.com ’n enjoy!

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

in Match-ups

Posted by: Immolator.5640

Immolator.5640

Dear Elona Reach

I’d like to say it’s really mature of you to come to our Cursed Shore and ruin our farming while saying you “conquered us”.

Thanks to FSP and ER for the fun fights this week. Hope we get a more even match up next week.

Bit harsh to call their server out for that obviously some window licking brain dead monkeys that came and boasted about PVD’ing a T5 server with their T1 server, i am sure their mainstream players would cringe at some of their idiots doing that. To be fair, they have probably had all their brain dead PVE wannabe PVPers qued all week on maps… We know what thats like we have pleeeenty of those turn up when its an imbalanced matchup.

Idk Lurch, it kinda was 12 commanders and a metric tonne of randoms following, and it seems pretty possible to have been organised with the huge TS based cluster of omnipresent zerker players that is ER… Oh wait I’m generalising again. Still with the amount of players and commanders it seems unlikely to be a coincidence or random couple of idiots guesting.

Commander Ezekiel The Paladin
Underworld Battalion [WvW] Leader (retired) – Gandara [EU]
All Is Vain https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

What are you talking about??

The Number 1 Forum warrior is Dayra!

Someone really needs to start a fanclub for him coz I want to join.

Am I? Thanks for the flowers!

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

in Match-ups

Posted by: niedawow.6725

niedawow.6725

God Nemesys has spoken, he shall enlighten u with his wise words.

Let me tell u the Story of God Nemesys, on a dark day, he decided that hes gonna play wvw, so he joined the enemys borderlands. Everything was green and the enemy was everywhere and he was alone but no, God Nemesys didnt hide or leave. He charged alone into the 500 man blob, yes 500 on one borderlands, and wiped them in one sec.

From this day on, he was never forgotten. God Nemesys, best Forumwarrior and best playa in the world. We love him, U love him and now pray for his kindness or next week, hes gonna faceroll ur server.

True Story

I don’t even know why I am bothering to post this.

Nem is many things, but the fact that XxX runs every night alone outside of any zergs looking for fights, gives him the right to mock any mindless mob running around.

Your post makes no sense and will be probably deleted. He has a valid point, you do not.

Gimpo Exitus – proud guardian

in Match-ups

Lurch.9517

Dear Elona Reach

Idk Lurch, it kinda was 12 commanders and a metric tonne of randoms following, and it seems pretty possible to have been organised with the huge TS based cluster of omnipresent zerker players that is ER… Oh wait I’m generalising again. Still with the amount of players and commanders it seems unlikely to be a coincidence or random couple of idiots guesting.

oh really? I did not realise it was such a large group, well pulling crap like that will only eventually undermine their server as their more mature and sensible element become embarrassed to be there and move on leaving it to the kids and pricks.

If we pulled a similar stunt after a week of curb stomping Vabbi (equiv match up) I would not be thinking ‘yes aint we l33t’ I would be thinking ‘oh dear I dont really want to be associated with these idiots’

edit:- thats odd, I assumed it would come out kids and kittens :p

Lurch
Gandara

(edited by Lurch.9517)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xenn.3809

Xenn.3809

Let me tell u the Story of God Nemesys, on a dark day, he decided that hes gonna play wvw, so he joined the enemys borderlands. Everything was green and the enemy was everywhere and he was alone but no, God Nemesys didnt hide or leave. He charged alone into the 500 man blob, yes 500 on one borderlands, and wiped them in one sec.

From this day on, he was never forgotten. God Nemesys, best Forumwarrior and best playa in the world. We love him, U love him and now pray for his kindness or next week, hes gonna faceroll ur server.

True Story

I’m not XxX, but we all love Nem.

On equal numbers, only a selected few will choose to charge XxX. On superior numbers some will even run. Only on rotfl stomp gazillions zerglings will come here and mock or show lack of respect.

Now, that’s a true story

Xenn [TDA]
Mesmer | Guardian | Necro | Ele
The Banana Team | www.tda.nu

in Match-ups

Posted by: Desiderius.7259

Desiderius.7259

True Story

I thought he is hiding in his guild group, because he is afraid to play with “strangers” from his server.

I enjoy all this mimimi from solo-roamers about small scale groups, small scale groups about small zergs and especially guild groups about blobs and all permutations of the mentioned. Its everytime the same on every server.

I didn’t enjoy this week much, my motivation to play was very low due to too much green on the BLs.

Guardian / Ele / Thief / Mesmer
E Q U I N O X [EqnX] – Elona Reach [DE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ramic.2346

Ramic.2346

@niedawow
Do u srsly wanna say me that he is allowed to trashtalk a whole server because he is running in a guildraid? Well, then i am allowed to trashtalk too, because i run 90% of the time in guildraids too. Oh and btw in this matchup we have so many Guildraids lets just trashtalk each other. Why not? kitten logic.

@ Xenn
He shows a lack of respect to pretty much everyone including guilds that ONLY run guildraids. But it doesnt matter because its god Nemesys. I dunno how strong XxX rly is but ur story is as kittened as my story. But hey u like him, so thats ok.

Instead of demanding respect, he should stop trashtalking and show respect himself.

God how i hate kiddys, who think they must trashtalk everything and even worse they get supported.

Ps.: XxX is one of around 20 Guildraids that were in this matchup. Every night there are Guildraids from EVERY server but it seems that instead of fighting them, XxX likes to trashtalk about everything. U already have a rlyyy good image but continue not gonna stop u.

in Match-ups

Posted by: FaKie.5634

FaKie.5634

I don’t know how Nem is playing, but what I know is that he got no clue what’s going on on Elona. I don’t know any guild group from Elona which is running away from a fight or even blob after one whipe. We got many guild groups and if XxX whiped them with ~25 ppl, they run again from spawn or one of the three keeps we got with waypoint.
But you are right with the blobs in some points, they are not what they used to be :/

It’s really cute how everyone loves Nem!

FeaR | Riverside
Talaendril – Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drizzy.1268

Drizzy.1268

I didn’t enjoy this week much, my motivation to play was very low due to too much green on the BLs.

Youre night- or mornin-capper then?
Because i played every night and during primetime on some days we had more blue than green for hours.
And most of the guilds dont even like to siege.

[BNF] – Bitte Nicht Füttern
https://www.youtube.com/user/Drizzlebob

(edited by Drizzy.1268)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

Elona Reach: can AG have Gandara back yet? We need Gandara to keep us happy!

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

in Match-ups

Posted by: Space.8053

Space.8053

Thanks for the fun times this week all! Special mention to Punk, DW and Zerg for the gvgs and to Kale, GD and the rest for the people we fought throughout the week for being great opponents. Hope we cross swords again soon!

Fat Rob
[TCHU]
Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Desiderius.7259

Desiderius.7259

Youre night- or mornin-capper then?
Because i played every night and during primetime on some days we had more blue than green for hours.
And most of the guilds dont even like to siege.

Just have a look at the mos-stats. I usually start at 19:00 UTC+2 and before 20 or 21 there was nearly no action on the borderlands. And afterwards: Wooden towers without siege and defenders… it’s not really fun to get them.

It’s not the fault of Gandara or FSP, just bad dice rolls on friday.

Guardian / Ele / Thief / Mesmer
E Q U I N O X [EqnX] – Elona Reach [DE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Parthis.2091

Parthis.2091

Just have a look at the mos-stats. I usually start at 19:00 UTC+2 and before 20 or 21 there was nearly no action on the borderlands. And afterwards: Wooden towers without siege and defenders… it’s not really fun to get them.

You can have our towers, we’ll take your scalps, deal?

This thread has become too many seriousnesssiesi.

Bottom line; Elona, grats on the points. Gandara, grats on fighting, FSP stay classy!

[LION] where are you this week? Is the Lion hunt taking it’s toll… awws

Thanks for the fun this week, there was some good stuff and some dodgy stuff too. Fingers crossed for more appropriate matchups.

Commander Amayasu Gerani, Guardian.
Leader of [JDGE] on Gandara EU.
A GW2 API for Objective-C – http://tinyurl.com/durmandpriory

(edited by Parthis.2091)

in Match-ups

Posted by: dave.2846

dave.2846

this silly week it’s over /cheers
special thanks(again) to Anet for this Amazing random matchup

Crhono The Guardian / Crhono The Warrior
WvW officer from [OS] Oscura Simmetria Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

It’s the end of week, we Praise Rngjesus to matchup Ag-Gandara-Fsp together maybe the random number be with us!!!!

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mirena.1024

Mirena.1024

Don’t normally post but just wanted to say this week hasn’t been much fun, hope we never draw another T1 server again

Amelia Knox.9362
It’s the end of week, we Praise Rngjesus to matchup Ag-Gandara-Fsp together maybe the random number be with us!!!!

and +1 for this

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

Agreed, better no such match again. I prefer opponents from Top 8 for Elona as well.

!! TIME to reduce the variation constant ANet !!

Concerning Ag-Gandara-Fsp: Some AG seem to want Piken
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/matchups/Jade-sea-vs-Miller-s-Sound-vs-Piken-Square/2625709
I guess he don’t know what he is talking about, but maybe you can take GH should this AG get what he wants

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

in Match-ups

Posted by: maloki.3527

maloki.3527

Just wanted to pop in and say hi, and thanks to YaK for the GvG yday Was good fun, and a nice way for me to get back into some WvW for the first time in like 6 weeks

See you around guys

Maloki – Asura Necro/Sylvari Ele –
@Farshiverpeaks
You’re dumb. You’ll die, and you’ll leave a dumb corpse

in Match-ups

Posted by: Emixam.6834

Emixam.6834

Thanks for the fun times this week all! Special mention to Punk, DW and Zerg for the gvgs and to Kale, GD and the rest for the people we fought throughout the week for being great opponents. Hope we cross swords again soon!

Thank you too guys we had fun. We are looking foward to improve

Farshiverpeaks [SOUL]
One of the Leaders

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eldanesh.2390

Eldanesh.2390

Second instalment in the [lion] hunt

Idlescholar, [JDGE] Thief
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Smok.2385

Smok.2385

Had alot of fun this week with all the blobhunting and all the guild fights we YaKs had. A special thanks to Punk DW and zerg for the practise GvGs we had (we shall cross swords again next time we meet) also thanks to Irae and GD for the good fights all arround the maps. Glad we had the opportunity to match agaist ER for the fights and sad we didnt have the opportunity to GvG GD but looking forward to meet you guys again in future matchups
Gl and hf on next reset.
Much respect and <3 from YaK to all of you!

Smokkz – Warrior of the Yakslappers [YaK] Warband
Gandara (EU)

in Match-ups

oblivious.8074

Video of this match up : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXGaS7xwt8

TY for the fights and the fun.

Hope to see you again soon FSP (especially Lion)

in Match-ups

Lurch.9517

Video of this match up : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXGaS7xwt8

TY for the fights and the fun.

Hope to see you again soon FSP (especially Lion)

Maybe we should have a controlled hunting season for Lion? Would be a shame if we made them extinct by over hunting them

Lurch
Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maskaganda.2043

Maskaganda.2043

We had some fun times this match up, most elona didnt seem to want a figh tho.

Most better fights were against FSP, alot of smaller scale skirmishes with a variety of guys and guilds and assorted pug groups.

to that valur morgulis gr commander mesmer we fought almost every morning: I don’t mean to call you bad or anything but drop the berserker gear, you are a liability to your group that way.

to that AoA Champion warrior, well done, I got you on my engie but Im sure u’d wreck my thief if I was alone.

to that FSV mesmer scout with a staff, well done too.

to everyone else we fought, cheers^^

and stay out of Longview, its ours!

Tchuu Tchuu I’m a Train – Gandara
engie roaming vids: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9NnXVfY4vRU1F-X7b1Oorw/videos

in Match-ups

oblivious.8074

Maybe we should have a controlled hunting season for Lion? Would be a shame if we made them extinct by over hunting them

Are they on the endangered list now?

That would explain why is was hard to find them the rest of the time :p

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pastafarian.1642

Pastafarian.1642

We had some fun times this match up, most elona didnt seem to want a figh tho.

Most better fights were against FSP, alot of smaller scale skirmishes with a variety of guys and guilds and assorted pug groups.

to that valur morgulis gr commander mesmer we fought almost every morning: I don’t mean to call you bad or anything but drop the berserker gear, you are a liability to your group that way.

to that AoA Champion warrior, well done, I got you on my engie but Im sure u’d wreck my thief if I was alone.

to that FSV mesmer scout with a staff, well done too.

to everyone else we fought, cheers^^

and stay out of Longview, its ours!

Was never easy hunting you guys i always had randoms with me. But i got down atleast everyone in your team once.

Not a HoT copy owner