8/16 Blackgate/Sanctum of Rall/Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shinji.2063

Shinji.2063

Let me educate. With SoR EU strength it gives 3 upgraded keeps in SoR BL to a guild called TW. That translates in to 40-50 people minimum taking 2-4 hours to flip said keep when BG is not pushing their BL. That is a lot of man power for a long time to dedicate to one objective. TW is no joke when it comes to upgraded keep defense. So it is a difficulty issue not a truce at all.

TW loves to sit in their upgraded towers with 46 arrow carts, so tactically speaking we figured we’d have a better chance trying to bore them to death and tactically hit something else in the mean time.

Come on JQ, you should know by now that SOR never ever hides behind arrow carts, thats those other baddy servers that do that.

in Match-ups

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

Looks like SoR is pushing JQ pretty hard this week.

Needless to say, I think they’re kind of annoyed at us. So ticked off as to somehow sneak a peak at our map assignments before reset

Actually, most players on SoR I speak to hold both BG and JQ in high regards and respect the servers for what they are: WvW powerhouse servers.

If it feels like SoR is pushing JQ hard, it’s probably because of your top notch performance last week and they want to see where you’re really at in all respective timezones. Also, JQ does hold that #1 spot which everyone in this matchup is gunning for, so that could also be another reason why SoR might push JQ hard.

There’s a difference between pushing hard and sabotaging our PvE events. TW knows what I’m talking about.

We’re all for a good fight on the battlefield, but leave it there.

People get so angry when someone stops them from exploiting broken pve content. The entire in game economy is getting ruined by those exploiters in Orr. So sad.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luiz Swordbreaker.6547

Luiz Swordbreaker.6547

Anyone wants to do a 10v10, or maybe 15v15 tonight?
PM me in-game

[Scnd] Use Your Illusion

in Match-ups

Posted by: Justin.5231

Justin.5231

Would anyone from SoR or BG feel up to doing a few 1v1 fights with me later? I’m just wanting to learn and get better with a new build I made and you lose so many trinkets and such in sPvP so it’s not really viable there.

If so, send me a message and I’ll get back with ya! We can go a few friendly rounds and brawl!

Thanks!

in Match-ups

Posted by: hammer.9721

hammer.9721

Needless to say, I think they’re kind of annoyed at us. So ticked off as to somehow sneak a peak at our map assignments before reset

Actually, most players on SoR I speak to hold both BG and JQ in high regards and respect the servers for what they are: WvW powerhouse servers.

If it feels like SoR is pushing JQ hard, it’s probably because of your top notch performance last week and they want to see where you’re really at in all respective timezones. Also, JQ does hold that #1 spot which everyone in this matchup is gunning for, so that could also be another reason why SoR might push JQ hard.

There’s a difference between pushing hard and sabotaging our PvE events. TW knows what I’m talking about.

People get so angry when someone stops them from exploiting broken pve content. The entire in game economy is getting ruined by those exploiters in Orr. So sad.

Dont know who you are trying to fool but everyone knows the only reason they went there was to grief and that is what is so sad.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Clockradio.3257

Clockradio.3257

How can you tell, you weren’t even here!

If you didn’t want a comment attempting to explain that intelligent siege placement can hit a lot of siege inside towers and keeps, you shouldn’t have posted.

Clockradio | [TSYM] | Sanctum of Rall
tsym.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: MountainPanda.5831

MountainPanda.5831

I am sure this thread is about wvw, please keep pve and economy in pve section.

Thanks

in Match-ups

Posted by: assasin of warr.9517

assasin of warr.9517

gg RISE nice gvg

5-0 IRON but the fight where way closer then the scores says it was not a stomp you guys are rough as kitten but seems we had a little edge evry fight. for the same it was 5-0 RISE i was kittening nervous evry fight

cheers and gl in your next GVG’s

IRON

cosmic force
elementalist for The Iron Triangle [IRON]
Proud member (mesmer ofc) for YOLO.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreamciqul.4617

Kreamciqul.4617

gg RISE nice gvg

5-0 IRON but the fight where way closer then the scores says it was not a stomp you guys are rough as kitten but seems we had a little edge evry fight. for the same it was 5-0 RISE i was kittening nervous evry fight

IRON

Yep, good fights… We’d have the edge in the beginning downing and killing 3 or 4 mid/backline… seems like your frontline was too much for us though, slowly wore us down.

[RISE]
Necromancer
Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheUsualCulprit.3187

TheUsualCulprit.3187

gg RISE nice gvg

IRON

Yep, good fights… We’d have the edge in the beginning downing and killing 3 or 4 mid/backline… seems like your frontline was too much for us though, slowly wore us down.

One of the most fun GvG’s i have had, thanks for the fights and gl in the future

The Usual Culprit
Co-Leader of [YOLO] Turning Commanders Into Moa’s

in Match-ups

Posted by: alcopaul.2156

alcopaul.2156

Jade Quarry reclaims #1

Too bad for those who left the server when it was in turmoil.

in Match-ups

Clockradio.3257

Jade Quarry reclaims #1

Having some people leave a server can actually help them out. It frees up queue space for the organized guilds to get more members in a map at the same time. You should note I’m not talking about a mass exodus ala HoD, just a couple guilds and/or a number of “fairweathers.”

tsym.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kai.9182

Kai.9182

Wall of text

You display no guild/ charactername nor server, and most of the things you state are simply not true. This is also your very first post…ever. Claiming EB only has 12 ppl playing during primetime says enough about your knowledge of the maps and population.
Obvious troll is being obvious..?
After being confronted with #Magswag i can’t even give you 1/10 for that attempt.

JQ hits whatever target is the most viable. What we lack in numbers, we make up in map politics. We in [HzH] try to make map manipulation one of our strongest weapons. Sometimes not attacking SoR is the most viable option, at other times not attacking BG is the most sensible thing to do. Don’t stirr hornetnests when the hornets are all asleep or focused on another target.

I do agree, heck we even attack our self if need to. Its all tactical tactics that serves tactility. We in [SG] just attack whats more viable, Its tac-tastic!

Yep seen SG do this on more than one occasion. In particular tier 3 towers which have tactically placed dead mesmers that can be rezzed through the door.

We’ve recently upgraded our guild, so now everything [SG] does is considered tactical. I believe that is why we won last week.

Gratz on cheating your way into towers?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kush.5462

Kush.5462

5 mins ago a JQ zerg lead by GE guild used an arrow cart + zoom hack to destroy a treb that was inside Wild Creek, protecting the door.

No way you could have had vision on it, even with arrow cart mastery.

Shame on you guys.

ok, im the one who destroyed ur trebs. i shoot the stair and got damage tick which 800+ and 3000+(its u,and yes its a sup ac),everyone can do that. We used this way to defend towers few months ago, we certainly know the way to break trebs inside towers

a warrior always look for good fight

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

It would be cool if guilds would represent their true guilds. You know who you are, cowards. Hide behind your troll tags out of vanity—that’s the behavior of a true loser.

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Ajax.4967

The Ajax.4967

Dont know who you are trying to fool but everyone knows the only reason they went there was to grief and that is what is so sad.

Jq has a guild called [Ax]… they were the first to start “greifing”… lets keep pve out of wvw threads

Evin Arris

in Match-ups

Chopps.5047

I wish I was cool enough to buy accounts on opposing servers and guilds. Wouldn’t that just be so awesome to protect my vanity? Gots to protect that ego!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wilco.1458

Wilco.1458

Dear TW,

Next time you should build 4 arrow carts when you fight us open field. Obviously 2 wasn’t enough. Not sure what happened, I thought you used to be good.

http://www.twitch.tv/drwilco
Wilco Tango Foxtrot #lifting #hardwork

in Match-ups

Posted by: hammer.9721

hammer.9721

Jq has a guild called [Ax]… they were the first to start “greifing”… lets keep pve out of wvw threads

How dare i have the nerve to respond to a post.While we are at it how about we keep gvg talk out of this thread since it has nothing to do with wvw.In fact why do people even do it in wvw it doesnt belong there and isnt playing the game how anet intended.
Wonders if anyone will see what i did there.

in Match-ups

Chopps.5047

Vanity is why there’s GvG. Some people (usually you’ll see them weilding multiple legendaries) have an innate need to feel superior to others.

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Ajax.4967

The Ajax.4967

How dare i have the nerve to respond to a post.While we are at it how about we keep gvg talk out of this thread since it has nothing to do with wvw.In fact why do people even do it in wvw it doesnt belong there and isnt playing the game how anet intended.
Wonders if anyone will see what i did there.

chill lol… way to srs man

Evin Arris

in Match-ups

Clockradio.3257

Vanity is why there’s GvG. Some people (usually you’ll see them weilding multiple legendaries) have an innate need to feel superior to others.

Right, because wielding a legendary in open field combat invites the whole enemy zerg to show you how much of a noob you are.

<< knows from experience.

tsym.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Wilco.1458

Ouch, that was close. Nice fight.

in Match-ups

Posted by: moolie.5927

moolie.5927

Insane garri fight. :O

Just another careless bird.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

Great fights tonight from HzH! We had a lot of good fights on….SoRBL, BGBL, EBBL, and JQBL tonight! Thanks to all the JQ that followed, also good fights TW, WARD, Choo, and ESOL. Keep the good fights up and coming!

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Chopps.5047

Jade Quarry reclaims #1

Having some people leave a server can actually help them out. It frees up queue space for the organized guilds to get more members in a map at the same time. You should note I’m not talking about a mass exodus ala HoD, just a couple guilds and/or a number of “fairweathers.”

Indeed, several farm/fairweather players left JQ opening up queues for actual fights. Then, Zombieland joined JQ and they ended up being on average better than the players that left.

Also, SoR and BG’s obsession with GvG is eating up their queue times and giving JQ a constant power play. Vanity and legendary farmers leaving JQ was enough to push us over the top last week.

(edited by Chopps.5047)

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

Nobody is fooling anyone or trying to. I know exactly what happened and why.

If you or anyone else wants to know ‘why’ please send me a pm and I will tell you exactly what happened and why it did. Other than that, this is the WvW section so you are grossly off topic and really need to keep this nonsense out of here.

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

Also, SoR and BG’s obsession with GvG is eating up their queue times and giving JQ a constant power play. Vanity and legendary farmers leaving JQ was enough to push us over the top last week.

I get it, you hate GvGs but they arent eating up queue times of giving JQ a constant power play…… That is a silly thing to say.

in Match-ups

Chopps.5047

For the record, most in strikeforce thought the zerging of JQ farm events for completion was hysterical and wished we could have been there too. Those events are ludicrous—can’t wait for the patch.

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

Dear TW,

Next time you should build 4 arrow carts when you fight us open field. Obviously 2 wasn’t enough. Not sure what happened, I thought you used to be good.

You sound mad that you died.

TW was running under 20 for most of the night in EB. Given that I was there and I know when, where, and why we deployed arrow carts from time to time…. all I have to say in response is this:

Don’t be mad because less than 20 people dropped arrow carts to farm your 60 man zerg at a choke point. Thanks for the bags.

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

For the record, most in strikeforce thought the zerging of JQ farm events for completion was hysterical and wished we could have been there too. Those events are ludicrous—can’t wait for the patch.

I agree with you completely, it is ludicrous and is causing massive inflation. It should have been hot fixed especially since the devs said they are aware of the problem it is causing.

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Its okay guys, just relax

we got this together. We GOT THIS!

Drink more, it makes everything okay (I totally do not promise this)

<3

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Chopps.5047

LOVE more, it makes everything okay (I totally do not promise this)

<3

As Archer Angel of the holy CENSORED of Saturday Feints, I believe I can speak for the one holding our Missionary Position and charged for spreading the good news to the Quarry (who is currently in bread) when I say that’s a [LOVE]ly message.

LOVE more! It makes everything ok. Ozzy, Darker Angel of the CENSORED of Saturday Feints said it best:

Crazy, but that’s how it goes
Millions of people living as foes
Maybe it’s not too late
To learn how to love
And forget how to hate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Weaselfierce.5241

Weaselfierce.5241

Let me educate. With SoR EU strength it gives 3 upgraded keeps in SoR BL to a guild called TW. That translates in to 40-50 people minimum taking 2-4 hours to flip said keep when BG is not pushing their BL. That is a lot of man power for a long time to dedicate to one objective. TW is no joke when it comes to upgraded keep defense. So it is a difficulty issue not a truce at all.

TW loves to sit in their upgraded towers with 46 arrow carts, so tactically speaking we figured we’d have a better chance trying to bore them to death and tactically hit something else in the mean time.

Sir, my last tactical instructions were to “Kill everything red”
can you elaborate please, I mean my own armor is red also….

Jade Quarry – Shadow Gypsies [SG]
- Thus passed the greatest warrior of our generation -
Deathwing

(edited by Weaselfierce.5241)

in Match-ups

Weaselfierce.5241

SoR, BG, we love you guys.
Just remember: The harder we hit you, is because the more we love you at that moment
We just spreading some of that Tactical love, that’s all

Deathwing

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

Thread went to dung quick. Same old posters with the same old kitten

Good luck to all three servers this week. Nice to have a competitve three way match up.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

LOVE more, it makes everything okay (I totally do not promise this)

<3

As Archer Angel of the holy CENSORED of Saturday Feints, I believe I can speak for the one holding our Missionary Position and charged for spreading the good news to the Quarry (who is currently in bread) when I say that’s a [LOVE]ly message.

LOVE more! It makes everything ok. Ozzy, Darker Angel of the CENSORED of Saturday Feints said it best:

Crazy, but that’s how it goes
Millions of people living as foes
Maybe it’s not too late
To learn how to love
And forget how to hate

It is true! Bring [LOVE] into your life now!

and kitten it Chopp! everytime I got to PM you, you are offline! Also Shini is online <3

GO TO BREAD SHINI! lololololololololol
Alcohol is lolsy

Where is Fuzzion? <3

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Weaselfierce.5241

Up jumped Jade Quarry from behind the hill
Yelling and screaming, ready to kill
We double-veiled and charged right into that zerg
Hitting that Titanic giant like an ice-berg
I went down hard during that initial hit
So many red feet I thought that was it
But then the sea of downed turned red
As the Hammer-train put that zerg to bed
When commander Mance marched back I had to ask
“How come you’re still up after that gruesome task?”
Commader Mance turned and yelled my way
“Wear that PTV armor, that what I say”

Deathwing

in Match-ups

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

Great week for WvW. Its so tight right now. I know it’s early, but I can’t recall feeling like all 3 servers are so close before.

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

A++ would read again

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

A++ would read again

Aye. Very cool work

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

PRAISE THE HOLY TRINITY! Jedsus Chris, Woks on Water and his Papal Glory Saint Mancus of the Malhavoc!

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Wilco.1458

Dear TW,

TW was running under 20 for most of the night in EB. Given that I was there and I know when, where, and why we deployed arrow carts from time to time…. all I have to say in response is this:

Don’t be mad because less than 20 people dropped arrow carts to farm your 60 man zerg at a choke point. Thanks for the bags.

What are you talking about? This was in JQBL with your maphop zerg, lead by the great Indo himself. And we won, else I wouldn’t be trash talking. This was just before you guys all ragequit after failing to capture our garrison.

Maybe you guys should upgrade and become tactical like us!

in Match-ups

Weaselfierce.5241

Dear TW,

What are you talking about? This was in JQBL with your maphop zerg, lead by the great Indo himself. And we won, else I wouldn’t be trash talking. This was just before you guys all ragequit after failing to capture our garrison.

Raises hand
I was there too….

Deathwing

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

Rage quit? Map hop zerg? lol

Too freaking funny. There were roughly 20 of us that left EB for JQBL and we weren’t even tagged up. Hilarious stuff.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

Great fights this week!

It’s been a tough adjustment getting back in the reinstatement of our guild but we’re delighted to announce our 1st guild merger!

Welcome [GoD]-Gods of Divine (EU) into the NA servers and into our roster! Allot more to come, be seeing us in force, bigger stronger with every passing day.

ESOL TEAM

Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles
[ESOL] -Elite Solidarity| Driver|
" Latest Video "

(edited by Rawnoodles.1398)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

SG seems really desperate for attention.

in Match-ups

Weaselfierce.5241

Yes… well, at least I am.
Dang Federal furlough is over with and I’m happy

Deathwing

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

Yes… well, at least I am.
Dang Federal furlough is over with and I’m happy

Sucks you got furloughed man I was lucky enough to avoid it because of what I do.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

Rage quit? Map hop zerg? lol

Too freaking funny. There were roughly 20 of us that left EB for JQBL and we weren’t even tagged up. Hilarious stuff.

20 eh? 5 more than usual then

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.