8/16 Blackgate/Sanctum of Rall/Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bolero Bloodreign.9025

Bolero Bloodreign.9025

Besides the obvious, It’s 4k because the matchup is early in the week and it’s also 4k because it’s #1v#2v#3, not #1v#5v#10.

And no, you’re wrong. SoR has the best coverage because it’s the most stacked server. SoR is the only server we know that can leave a group of 45 people in a keep for a lenghty period of time and still be able to zerg with 60 people elsewhere. But I didn’t say this, I’m quoting another SoR person that said this last week. I think he mention it was the guild IRON.

Be nice if we all had this type of coverage.

We do not have that sort of coverage in Oceanic/SEA.

Thank you for being up front and honest. I read this from another SoR who mentioned this too and that SoR isn’t as successful during SEA is because of it’s strategy.

Oh my goodness…..I just thanked an SoR?

Whats In Your Cereal [NUTS] ~ Blackgate ~
Guardian: Sierra Everheart ~ Ranger: Tinker Bell Cuddles ~ Engineer: Destiny Reign

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

And no, you’re wrong. SoR has the best coverage because it’s the most stacked server. SoR is the only server we know that can leave a group of 45 people in a keep for a lenghty period of time and still be able to zerg with 60 people elsewhere. But I didn’t say this, I’m quoting another SoR person that said this last week. I think he mention it was the guild IRON.

Your words ring so true! Little known secret about SoR, since we have the bulk of developers on our server for WvW testing, they actually raised our cap to 225.6 players per BL. This is how we are able to hold down our home BL so effectively, we station 3 separate 60 man zergs per keep, leaving of course the extra space for any havoc teams/rallians for our maps.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Bolero Bloodreign.9025

4k difference between 1st and 3rd with lead swings along the way and people are complaining?

You actually think the difference between 1st and 3rd will stay 4k as we move further ahead into the week?

btw, I told you last time, you’re not worth anyone’s time. Unless you write something intelligent, don’t expect another reply.

you actually think that if the three off us were not together it would be only 4k dif right now?

WVW is about coverage, and right now BG has the best coverage so ina 1v1 they would easily win. Now in wvwvw 2 servers can minimize the third servers coverage advantages, but with that said tho most of the time that doesnt happen.

Besides the obvious, It’s 4k because the matchup is early in the week and it’s also 4k because it’s #1v#2v#3, not #1v#5v#10.

aighty well u just lost all credibility.

im not gonna argue about servers coverage or how “stacked” they r,

Yeah I figured you won’t like me using the word stack when talking about SoR. I did that cause I knew you were trying to troll me. Just thought I throw one back at you.

Guardian: Sierra Everheart ~ Ranger: Tinker Bell Cuddles ~ Engineer: Destiny Reign

in Match-ups

Posted by: Clockradio.3257

Clockradio.3257

4k difference between 1st and 3rd with lead swings along the way and people are complaining?

You actually think the difference between 1st and 3rd will stay 4k as we move further ahead into the week?

btw, I told you last time, you’re not worth anyone’s time. Unless you write something intelligent, don’t expect another reply.

you actually think that if the three off us were not together it would be only 4k dif right now?

WVW is about coverage, and right now BG has the best coverage so ina 1v1 they would easily win. Now in wvwvw 2 servers can minimize the third servers coverage advantages, but with that said tho most of the time that doesnt happen.

Yeah I figured you won’t like me using the word stack when talking about SoR. I did that cause I knew you were trying to troll me. Just thought I throw one back at you.

Please not this “your server is more stacked than mine” BS again… We’re ALL stacked. I thought that was apparent last time we had a BG/SoR/TC and JQ/X/X matchup…

Saying one server is more stacked than the others is like saying that 1500 is WAY more than 1499. As for coverage, in the past 2 months I think that BG has shown that they have the best overall coverage in WvW. Look at MoS. When BG has had a matchup against SoR or JQ there’s always been a good sized gap.

When it is a BG/SoR/JQ matchup, cross-server politics determines who the winner is. Anyone who would deny this clearly needs to start paying attention..

Clockradio | [TSYM] | Sanctum of Rall
tsym.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boulderbolg.3460

Boulderbolg.3460

Come ghost us SoR and JQ:

http://www.twitch.tv/syk0jester

GL for Team Riot [RIOT] on Blackgate NA – Small Group WvW Focused
http://teamriot.org/riot-media/videos/http://www.twitch.tv/teamriottv

in Match-ups

Clockradio.3257

Are you streaming with NO delay?

Ballsy… I like it.

tsym.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

What r you talking about ???im not trying to troll anyone.

Im simply pointing out that the THREE of us together give the best matchups, with the tightest overall score. I was also pointing out that in a 1v1 COVERAGE holes really shine threw, such as when its BG/SOR random and JQ/BG random.

i see now u dont like it when ppl disagree with you, and if they do They must be a troll, nice theory .

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Bolero Bloodreign.9025

When it is a BG/SoR/JQ matchup, cross-server politics determines who the winner is. Anyone who would deny this clearly needs to start paying attention..

THIS^^^^^^

Such a shame but true. This matchup (BG/SoR/JQ) is not about who’s the better PvP server, it’s about who rubs the best butter.

And SoR is stacked with Parkay.

LOL…….just kidding :P

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elano.2014

Elano.2014

Your channel is laggy. :/

in Match-ups

Bolero Bloodreign.9025

What r you talking about ???im not trying to troll anyone.

i see now u dont like it when ppl disagree with you, and if they do They must be a troll, nice theory .

You just did.

in Match-ups

Clockradio.3257

Your channel is laggy. :/

I was watching them kill a CHOO guy over and over while the NPC’s just ran over an rezzed him outside of SoR’s EB Keep. Stream worked fine for me. TS chat and music playing at a listenable included for those who care.

Nice stream, I’ll definitely keep an eye on it when I want to just watch someone play. Keep up the good work.

tsym.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tam.3146

Tam.3146

BG now has Commander Kidinkk :0 yeyeye

I can ensure that you have many many fans in SoR
Come here, you will be the most popular commander ever

For Dolyaks Glory
Not Yet Solved[NYS] SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Weaselfierce.5241

Weaselfierce.5241

GvG sounds dirty… and what is PVE anyway?

Attachments:

Jade Quarry – Shadow Gypsies [SG]
- Thus passed the greatest warrior of our generation -
Deathwing

(edited by Weaselfierce.5241)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

dat farming O.o i dont see why BG were crying of the 2v1 last week

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stealth.8150

Stealth.8150

i better get the tear bucket ready

ign: Stealthzor

in Match-ups

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

I couldn’t respond to this without a video.

1) No doubt there are even-ish numbers. 2) It is clear Indo is leading, we had a target on him see 4:50 (and Silver Invader? dayyyummm). 3) You guys obviously retreat into the camp to build two arrow carts, one of which does not get finished.

That is your evidence? lmfao. Ok, I’ll play despite the poor video quality and all the tab target spam.

A few points:

1. By two minutes into the video you lost 2 people and no TW had died. I see you did manage to get someone in our pool of potential recruits though. Congrats on that.

2. The arrow cart you were proud of killing and using as ‘evidence’ had no TW tags around it period. Random people drop random siege all the time. /shrug

3. By 2:30 in the video I see multiple people (5 or so) on your side that need to be rezzed and several people down as well. Still no TW dead. I also see you have a recruit guild person targeted around the same time. (note the TWL tag)

4. Finally 2:54 minutes into a fight where you constantly tab target spam, you finally get someone actually in TW targeted.

5. By 3:06 in the fight, there are several fresh corpses on the ground from your side around the supply hut. For about 30 seconds straight you chase someone around in our recruit guild without managing to kill them while people die all around you. (too bad the video quality is so bad, because that person might be deserving of a guild invite) By 3:40 or so you give up trying to kill whoever that was and target someone else.

Interlude for a score update…. 0 TW dead. 1 recruit dead. A dozen plus on your side dead. Ok, lets continue…

6. By 5 minutes into the fight you manage to down (possibly kill) 1 person in TW. Meanwhile you have died as have several more people around you.

7: At 5:30, through the horrible video quality, I see you downed someone in TWL.

8. At 6:00 you down two more people in TWL.

9. At 6:30 you zerg someone down solo in the middle of the supply camp from TW who was there alone.

Score:

TW Deaths: 2 (1 of which was solo long after the fighting was done)

Deaths on your side: 18 or so give or take

Recruit guild deaths: 4 (1 who was downed when you back doored him at the start)

Summary:

Your big fight vs ‘TW’ that you are proud of to the point you made a video about it was more than likely a supply run where Indo was running a couple of people to a camp. The entire fight of you randomly spamming tab resulted in you targeting 2 to 4 actual members of TW (4 TW tags targetted, video quality too poor to tell if they were the same people or not repeated) out of that hoard of people. You managed two kill 2 people in TW in 6 minutes of fighting and lost somewhere between 1 and 2 dozen people on your side.

Sorry… what exactly is this evidence of? You caught a couple of TW players making a supply run? Umm, grats?

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

Sorry about the lengthy response and breakdown… but I am stuck in a conference call that I had no business being invited to anyways because absolutely nothing they are talking about pertains to anything at all I am working on…. but some idiot decided I needed to be there anyways.

(edited by Moderator)

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

Oh wait ….I get it, is this just another example of 1 or 2 [TW] tags means everyone there is [TW]?

Anyways…. If beating up on the recruit guild or thinking the force you wiped was [TW] because a whopping two people out of all those bodies had [TW] tags… I whole heartedly support you if it gives you the morale you need to come out and fight every night.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

How much did they pay you?

The rumor that I just made up says that BG War Council paid him 10,000g + an Eternity to move to BG in an agreement that he would continue to make videos and insert BG propaganda in each of them.

I resent this, we spent 90 000 gold, an eternity and a handie from Morgoth on the premise hat he would strike fear into his enemies via telepathically scaring off his opponents with how intense he is in TS.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

My sources suggest that there is very fierce snuggling occuring tonight… but alas, I wouldn’t have a clue…….. (tv shows)

<3

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

Looks like JQ finally realized who the true threat to their lead is, looks like we took a pounding during SEA time :|

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

I couldn’t respond to this without a video.

1) No doubt there are even-ish numbers. 2) It is clear Indo is leading, we had a target on him see 4:50 (and Silver Invader? dayyyummm). 3) You guys obviously retreat into the camp to build two arrow carts, one of which does not get finished.

That is your evidence? lmfao. Ok, I’ll play despite the poor video quality and all the tab target spam.

A few points:

1. By two minutes into the video you lost 2 people and no TW had died. I see you did manage to get someone in our pool of potential recruits though. Congrats on that.

2. The arrow cart you were proud of killing and using as ‘evidence’ had no TW tags around it period. Random people drop random siege all the time. /shrug

3. By 2:30 in the video I see multiple people (5 or so) on your side that need to be rezzed and several people down as well. Still no TW dead. I also see you have a recruit guild person targeted around the same time. (note the TWL tag)

4. Finally 2:54 minutes into a fight where you constantly tab target spam, you finally get someone actually in TW targeted.

5. By 3:06 in the fight, there are several fresh corpses on the ground from your side around the supply hut. For about 30 seconds straight you chase someone around in our recruit guild without managing to kill them while people die all around you. (too bad the video quality is so bad, because that person might be deserving of a guild invite) By 3:40 or so you give up trying to kill whoever that was and target someone else.

Interlude for a score update…. 0 TW dead. 1 recruit dead. A dozen plus on your side dead. Ok, lets continue…

6. By 5 minutes into the fight you manage to down (possibly kill) 1 person in TW. Meanwhile you have died as have several more people around you.

7: At 5:30, through the horrible video quality, I see you downed someone in TWL.

8. At 6:00 you down two more people in TWL.

9. At 6:30 you zerg someone down solo in the middle of the supply camp from TW who was there alone.

Score:

TW Deaths: 2 (1 of which was solo long after the fighting was done)

Deaths on your side: 18 or so give or take

Recruit guild deaths: 4 (1 who was downed when you back doored him at the start)

Summary:

Your big fight vs ‘TW’ that you are proud of to the point you made a video about it was more than likely a supply run where Indo was running a couple of people to a camp. The entire fight of you randomly spamming tab resulted in you targeting 2 to 4 actual members of TW (4 TW tags targetted, video quality too poor to tell if they were the same people or not repeated) out of that hoard of people. You managed two kill 2 people in TW in 6 minutes of fighting and lost somewhere between 1 and 2 dozen people on your side.

Sorry… what exactly is this evidence of? You caught a couple of TW players making a supply run? Umm, grats?

Now, now.. no need to be anger

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Lets change the mood with a trippy score update ©Fuzz

PS. This weeks matchup is insanely close.

Also its 1 year, and JQ is still kicking kitten

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

Judging by this reply, I think I know who 1 of those 2 people from TW that died was. :P

I’ve died three times in the past 7 days that weren’t caused by gravity. All three were while running small man and getting ran over by zergs. As I said to the other bait attempt: Nice try though

(edited by covenn.7165)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Medeyn.8562

Medeyn.8562

A few tips to the lovely people of ATM and followers of almighty Waha – Don’t get so kitteny cause of the amazing fat train you have, next time maybe think before you charge, you wont become bags to just two AC’s

maybe try some portal bombs? Or perhaps splitting into two 30 man groups? Also – How many numbers do you lose when you wipe? cause you came with so many, then less than an hour later it was so small? less than 50?

Scyprotek | Retired SEA/OC Commander
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thurin.5610

Thurin.5610

Let’s be honest here, u need no skill to be in waha map lagblob, u need to be able to spam 1 to be successful.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

Let’s be honest here, u need no skill to be in waha map lagblob, u need to be able to spam 1 to be successful.

This can be said about most map blobs.

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stealth.8150

Stealth.8150

A few tips to the lovely people of ATM and followers of almighty Waha – Don’t get so kitteny cause of the amazing fat train you have, next time maybe think before you charge, you wont become bags to just two AC’s

maybe try some portal bombs? Or perhaps splitting into two 30 man groups? Also – How many numbers do you lose when you wipe? cause you came with so many, then less than an hour later it was so small? less than 50?

Tear bucket now has 2 sor tear

ign: Stealthzor

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

SF, why exploit Heavy Loot bags, by constantly dyeing in your spawn camp so you lower the price of them

We pretty much wanted to see how long it would take you people to flip that camp.

you hit our 15 people with at least 40 (30 IRON, and some pugs also known as WARD)

we held you so long you had to call a 2nd force over to you (at least 20+)

In other words. Bring more guilds

I currently have a 10g bounty on your head Ravan <3

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Achilles.2197

Achilles.2197

It would appear I’m no longer banned from the forums.

Huzzah

Âchillæs – Jade Quarry – GvG’ing before you knew what it was

in Match-ups

Posted by: BloodRavenz.6084

BloodRavenz.6084

SF, why exploit Heavy Loot bags, by constantly dyeing in your spawn camp so you lower the price of them

We pretty much wanted to see how long it would take you people to flip that camp.

you hit our 15 people with at least 40 (30 IRON, and some pugs also known as WARD)

That is great news.

Ravanaz
Strike Force – JQ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

Dear JQ, please this is the second time you’re trying to lower the price of Heavy Loot Bags. I know its fun for us but its getting ridiculous for you

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

(edited by Shifty.4985)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

That is great news.

Whew, attention diverted on the field for a bit for me then! This is great news to come back to!

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hattrick.7065

Hattrick.7065

This match-up has been done so many times, it seems people have mostly stopped even trolling the thread. Not too long ago, these threads were 10 pages by the end of the weekend.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Auri El.1032

Auri El.1032

I can ensure that you have many many fans in SoR
Come here, you will be the most popular commander ever

Dude, I would transfer just to listen to this guy in your VoIP. Please someone record his ranting!

CERN

in Match-ups

Posted by: KolgrimmSwift.1930

KolgrimmSwift.1930

OR …… They can just keep rollin ur kitten.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Durian.5419

Durian.5419

“To unfailingly attack, attack where there is no defense. To unfailingly defend, defend where there is no attack.” —probably a bad paraphrase of Sun Tzu I’m quoting from memory.

Takkek Twicechosen, bone-collecting ranger of Plague[SICK]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lillie.9106

Lillie.9106

This guy makes Jarvan look like a shy little choir boy. I can’t wait.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Akio.1749

Akio.1749

You haven’t seen Jar Jar on a bad day, have you? :P

SoR
[RISE] Balls Deep Crew
[TW] Member

in Match-ups

Clockradio.3257

How much did they pay you?

The rumor that I just made up says that BG War Council paid him 10,000g + an Eternity to move to BG in an agreement that he would continue to make videos and insert BG propaganda in each of them.

I resent this, we spent 90 000 gold, an eternity and a handie from Morgoth on the premise hat he would strike fear into his enemies via telepathically scaring off his opponents with how intense he is in TS.

Actually, I heard it was 9 000 gold x10, a twilight and sunrise that was merged into 1 sword and the act of smiling like a donut from Morgoth to scare and intimidate enemies in a Voip.

Need to get your facts straight there, bud.

My apologies, I will make sure that I correct everyone that I told.

Clock

tsym.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

But can he sing as well as Jarvan? That is the real question.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: stevie.4187

stevie.4187

I haven’t commanded yet can’t with a lvl 3 gg

Commander Kid Inkk
[LAST] SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: stevie.4187

stevie.4187

I will also be streaming some time this week !

Commander Kid Inkk
[LAST] SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Akio.1749

Akio.1749

Thanks for opening up Veloka for us CHOO!!!

SoR
[RISE] Balls Deep Crew
[TW] Member

in Match-ups

Cover Girl.2580

That is great news.

Whew, attention diverted on the field for a bit for me then! This is great news to come back to!

Oh I didn’t mention that there’s a pink quaggan backpack bounty on your head.

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

That is great news.

Oh I didn’t mention that there’s a pink quaggan backpack bounty on your head.

cover girl! <3

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

Does anyone else find it interesting that one person decides the matchup? Whoever WAHA hits during SEA time, won’t win. Waha focuses BG = BG lose. WAHA focus SoR = SoR lose.

in Match-ups

Cover Girl.2580

Does anyone else find it interesting that one person decides the matchup? Whoever WAHA hits during SEA time, won’t win. Waha focuses BG = BG lose. WAHA focus SoR = SoR lose.

Let’s be real. WAHA, for those on JQ who find him impressive, is a gleam in the eye of the person that REALLY decides who wins the week… Sanghae.

also. HI POT!

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

(edited by Cover Girl.2580)

in Match-ups

Posted by: legendary angelis rowan.2354

legendary angelis rowan.2354

In WAHA we no need to spam any skill… Just Walking/running around will kill you n break your door… Huahuahua!!!

OMG GW2 Already 1 year old.. Feel like only yesterday I played beta test… xD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

The Asia based timezone overlaps late oceanic timezone right up to early EU prime. Even though we decide who wins, we also work very hard to demolish our enemies. If you have ever heard our TS you will know we are very well coordinated.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister