Posted by: Kai.9182

Kai.9182

sor ts daily update

The latest one is way better

8/16 Blackgate/Sanctum of Rall/Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Medeyn.8562

Medeyn.8562

Some amazing fights tonight, SOR brought a heavy resolve and wiped the floor with Waha. God I hope he comes for some more wipes again

Scyprotek | Retired SEA/OC Commander
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bolero Bloodreign.9025

Bolero Bloodreign.9025

sor ts daily update

Oh my goodness Stealth. You crack me up. I thought the replies from SoR woulda discourage you.

Whats In Your Cereal [NUTS] ~ Blackgate ~
Guardian: Sierra Everheart ~ Ranger: Tinker Bell Cuddles ~ Engineer: Destiny Reign

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

sor ts daily update

Oh my goodness Stealth. You crack me up. I thought the replies from SoR woulda discourage you.

He should put up the new SoR TS Update, LOL.

(edited by Jahn.7019)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bolero Bloodreign.9025

Bolero Bloodreign.9025

meanwhile in sor ts

Add a date maybe? Could be from any week

or you could tell indo to add date’s

You should ask him, i’m not the one that needs evidence.

I’ll tell him for you. Just post SoR’s TS and password below.

Whats In Your Cereal [NUTS] ~ Blackgate ~
Guardian: Sierra Everheart ~ Ranger: Tinker Bell Cuddles ~ Engineer: Destiny Reign

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

JQ, Do you mind logging out of wvw for a second?

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

IRON switching borders for various reasons = running

Rigel and HB seeing IRON tags and changing direction towards a keep = not running

IRONy as good as it gets haha

EDIT: Rigel are you you in HB or was it RK now? cant remember. Either way the same will apply, you run

(edited by Moderator)

in Match-ups

Posted by: assasin of warr.9517

assasin of warr.9517

some ubber IRON trolling

Yeah, I have seen that type of trolling done before by IRON…unfortunate but to them, probably in good fun…..till someone does it back to them and then they beat tail out of the BLs to EB…..

like i said its the diffrence waha focus bg. bg stop playing. waha focus sor. waha got trolled. dunno i choose the sor side in this its funny here but hey if you like aim ppt and if it dont work dont play. your choise. i m happy with mine

cosmic force
elementalist for The Iron Triangle [IRON]
Proud member (mesmer ofc) for YOLO.

in Match-ups

Posted by: assasin of warr.9517

assasin of warr.9517

some ubber IRON trolling

Yeah, I have seen that type of trolling done before by IRON…unfortunate but to them, probably in good fun…..till someone does it back to them and then they beat tail out of the BLs to EB…..

IRON switching borders for various reasons = running

Rigel and HB seeing IRON tags and changing direction towards a keep = not running

IRONy as good as it gets haha

EDIT: Rigel are you you in HB or was it RK now? cant remember. Either way the same will apply, you run

or IRON getting call something get atc in other bl and they need help. IRON hops to that bl. BG see that and insta think IRON runs away.

So tip if you want IRON on your bl and see us hoppy stop atcing kitten in other bl’s and come out of towers. It’s not that hard tbh

cosmic force
elementalist for The Iron Triangle [IRON]
Proud member (mesmer ofc) for YOLO.

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

The fights with WahaZergTM this morning were amazing. It actually got a lot of people excited. So thank you Waha for being a good sport about everything and coming back over and over to fight.

This is when the game is most fun when you are fighting like that. The hilarious thing is people think they can demoralize SoR, but 3rd is 3rd, you may 2v1 down our structures because you have better coverage but your’re getting farmed open field. We live for the open field battles.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Skoti.3195

Skoti.3195

We live for the open field battles.

^ this

[IRON]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

some ubber IRON trolling

like i said its the diffrence waha focus bg. bg stop playing. waha focus sor. waha got trolled. dunno i choose the sor side in this its funny here but hey if you like aim ppt and if it dont work dont play. your choise. i m happy with mine

Waha did not get trolled when he focused SoR. I’m sure most of us remember clearly how much SoR was making 2v1 complaints, etc. Not to mention… it certainly hurt your competition against BG. The scores were very close at that time (as they are now). This happened only a couple weeks. Because any time before that, Waha had only focused Blackgate. You judging that one week where our SEA took a break is nothing compared to how long we have been facing JQ’s SEA. We are more accustomed to their presence than you are… even if they have their eyes on you recently. MERC and ND have fought FOO/ATM since way back when SoS was in the match.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Traejan.1729

Traejan.1729

The fights with WahaZergTM this morning were amazing. It actually got a lot of people excited. So thank you Waha for being a good sport about everything and coming back over and over to fight.

This is when the game is most fun when you are fighting like that. The hilarious thing is people think they can demoralize SoR, but 3rd is 3rd, you may 2v1 down our structures because you have better coverage but your’re getting farmed open field. We live for the open field battles.

Demoralize SoR??

2v1 is bound to happen in a three way fight and usually its one server striking when the opportunity is right. If you think differently, you need to take off your tinfoil hat

Proud member of [RUST] IRON TEARS

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

some ubber IRON trolling

Waha did not get trolled when he focused SoR. I’m sure most of us remember clearly how much SoR was making 2v1 complaints, etc. Not to mention… it certainly hurt your competition against BG. The scores were very close at that time (as they are now). This happened only a couple weeks. Because any time before that, Waha had only focused Blackgate. You judging that one week where our SEA took a break is nothing compared to how long we have been facing JQ’s SEA. We are more accustomed to their presence than you are… even if they have their eyes on you recently. MERC and ND have fought FOO/ATM since way back when SoS was in the match.

So last week’s JQ win was because BG’s SEA was taking a break?

Might be true, because JQ isn’t doing as well this week. But who knows.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

some ubber IRON trolling

Well when you have one servers full attention things can change.

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

some ubber IRON trolling

There was no official declaration in BG with guilds saying they were on break, but they essentially were taking a break because they weren’t making it a point to go into wvw. Lol. Turned out to be a plus for us though, because they seem much more enthused now.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bovinity.8610

Bovinity.8610

There was no official declaration in BG with guilds saying they were on break, but they essentially were taking a break because they weren’t making it a point to go into wvw. Lol. Turned out to be a plus for us though, because they seem much more enthused now.

Gee, and what did I say in SG guild chat…“How long before Blackgate says they were just on break again?” =D

Any sufficiently advanced skill is indistinguishable from luck.

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

some ubber IRON trolling

Makes sense, I guess all the hoorah about JQ’s comeback was just BG taking it easy on them.

Back to status quo I guess, at least we are all having fun.

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

Gee, and what did I say in SG guild chat…“How long before Blackgate says they were just on break again?” =D

I didn’t say Blackgate was on break.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: HolyMolla.6582

HolyMolla.6582

I dont know about who took a week off or not, but last week, people were busy doing
champ farming. I only ran like 3 days? 3~5 hours each day, and made around 80g, not counting all these level 300~400 craft materials.
Others who ran almost everyday made a huge profit. So now you know where all these people suddenly disappeared.

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

some ubber IRON trolling

Makes sense, I guess all the hoorah about JQ’s comeback was just BG taking it easy on them.

Back to status quo I guess, at least we are all having fun.

Nah, JQ did make a comeback. They are fighting stronger than they were before they left us those couple weeks. That is just put together with my previous statement that you quoted

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Jet.4795

I don’t know if you guys have heard but……….JQ is kind of a big deal…….people know us.

Ben Sheets Reborn

in Match-ups

Posted by: FearedbytheGods.8617

FearedbytheGods.8617

The WvW political climate has switched, JQ SEA focuses SoR now because of IRON trolls and other antics from SoR.

JQ and SoR did support one another at this time, but it is gone.

IRON has become a liability to SoR.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

Score Update!

With a Cross-server LOVE SM

Attachments:

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mirsa.1628

Mirsa.1628

Score Update!

With a Cross-server LOVE SM

What a lovely ele in your party.

[GS] Gun Squad
Guild Master

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

The WvW political climate has switched, JQ SEA focuses SoR now because of IRON trolls and other antics from SoR.

If you have ever heard the banter in TS between IRON and the rest of the server, I don’t think anyone would agree with you there. While you may see IRON as negative, they are part of the SoR family and everyone on SoR gets along amazingly well with each other regardless of what the score is.

The playful and positive atmosphere on SoR is something I have never seen in any game before. It’s truly like one happy family.

in Match-ups

Posted by: XxNoahxX.7813

XxNoahxX.7813

exactly. Sorry Indo/SOR, it’s not ur fault, we couldnt help you any longer. Waha has tried extremely hard to soothe JQer since last match-up, IRON was a huge troll even if there is a so called truce front of ppl. it’s like, mate you call us for help and some of your crew bite our butt, what’s going on, what do you really want?? Our NA bros were being trolled again, again and again; Waha announced ’that’s enough; that’s it. sorry Indo….’ on the 2nd day this match-up.

According to Waha, there is no other better/stronger guilds better than MERC from BG( well, I am guessing he is talking about MERC’s SEA force). They are much stronger than ATM in terms of coverage and size. He mentioned a few times he wont be happy to see if MERC left from BG and he believe the match-up will be too bored. Waha/ATM respect them hard and Waha doesnt give kitten to IRON at all.

Oh by the way, ‘IRON you messed up everything.’- this word isn’t from me, I am just a minion of ATM, I heard it from lots lots and lots other JQers, including Waha ATM.

(edited by XxNoahxX.7813)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

If you have ever heard the banter in TS between IRON and the rest of the server, I don’t think anyone would agree with you there. While you may see IRON as negative, they are part of the SoR family and everyone on SoR gets along amazingly well with each other regardless of what the score is.

The playful and positive atmosphere on SoR is something I have never seen in any game before. It’s truly like one happy family.

Lol nice throwing the whole “we have a awesome community” spiel at us but I think you missed the point of his post. He was referring to how IRON tends to troll other guilds and in this case may be the reason for Waha to focus SoR rather then BG. I don’t see how you got Iron doesn’t get along in your community…I think they fit in quite nicely

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

Focus away baby, focus away. Do you think we’re afraid of losing our structures? No, we’re more fearful you’ll take our bags and farming away.

Even if you bring SoR to 0ppt everyday, we’ll still destroy you on the battlefield. Bring that kitten.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

:) 15 Charrs……….

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gerby.6219

Gerby.6219

“If your allies don’t love you and your enemies don’t hate you, you’re doing it wrong” -Indo

Hm

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

exactly. Sorry Indo/SOR, it’s not ur fault, we couldnt help you any longer. Waha has tried extremely hard to soothe JQer since last match-up, IRON was a huge troll even if there is a so called truce front of ppl. it’s like, mate you call us for help and some of your crew bite our butt, what’s going on, what do you really want?? Our NA bros were being trolled again, again and again; Waha announced ’that’s enough; that’s it. sorry Indo….’ on the 2nd day this match-up.

According to Waha, there is no other better/stronger guilds better than MERC from BG( well, I am guessing he is talking about MERC’s SEA force). They are much stronger than ATM in terms of coverage and size. He mentioned a few times he wont be happy to see if MERC left from BG and he believe the match-up will be too bored. Waha/ATM respect them hard and Waha doesnt give kitten to IRON at all.

Oh by the way, ‘IRON you messed up everything.’- this word isn’t from me, I am just a minion of ATM, I heard it from lots lots and lots other JQers, including Waha ATM.

The amusing part of that statement is most of SEA, ATM and MERC spend most of it avoiding each other.

in Match-ups

Jet.4795

The amusing part of that statement is most of SEA, ATM and MERC spend most of it avoiding each other.

Our SEA has focused SoR for a total of 2 weeks, please ask BG how many times our SEA was all over them. I am not here to argue but come on now, your judging everything based on 2 weeks.

Ben Sheets Reborn

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

Our SEA has focused SoR for a total of 2 weeks, please ask BG how many times our SEA was all over them. I am not here to argue but come on now, your judging everything based on 2 weeks.

I call it how I see it. But play your game, do your thing.

(edited by Jahn.7019)

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

I can recall days when the only fights FOO could get in the past was from MERC and ND. This goes all the way back to SoS. So I agree with you, Jet. It’s been a long, long fight between us and most people haven’t forgot.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

I call it how I see it. Play your game, do your thing.

The problem with how you see it is that it’s just the micro-view of the much bigger picture.

To Indo’s philosophy I reply, with all due respect, that’s a rather immature view of competition. You can be feared but respected by your foes. But in light of some of the rampant trolling that takes place, I guess it goes to show how much influence one guy has on the whole population. The rest of us just have to suffer the noise

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

The problem with how you see it is that it’s just the micro-view of the much bigger picture.

To Indo’s philosophy I reply, with all due respect, that’s a rather immature view of competition. You can be feared but respected by your foes. But in light of some of the rampant trolling that takes place, I guess it goes to show how much influence one guy has on the whole population. The rest of us just have to suffer the noise

Consider the fact that half the BG guilds talk kitten about each other in /map chat regularly. I think Indo’s philosophy is probably the better one.

I’d rather be on the server that has a positive friendly community than the poisonous one where everyone went there just to win and people disrespect their own teammates.

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

Consider the fact that half the BG guilds talk kitten about each other in /map chat regularly. I think Indo’s philosophy is probably the better one.

I’d rather be on the server that has a positive friendly community than the poisonous one where everyone went there just to win and people disrespect their own teammates.

Do what? Thanks for enlightening a group of Blackgate players (who are part of prominent Blackgate guilds) that this sort of thing goes on in wvw in the very server that we play on. We had no idea. Thankfully, we have someone from a different server with more knowledge of Blackgate than we do who can keep us up to date.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

Do what? Thanks for enlightening a group of Blackgate players (who are part of prominent Blackgate guilds) that this sort of thing goes on in wvw in the very server that we play on. We had no idea. Thankfully, we have someone from a different server with more knowledge of Blackgate than we do who can keep us up to date.

Denial is beautiful don’t get me wrong, but BG’s drama spills into SoR’s TS regularly.

in Match-ups

Posted by: JJBigs.8456

JJBigs.8456

Denial is beautiful don’t get me wrong, but BG’s drama spills into SoR’s TS regularly.

I hope your SEA doesnt start calling in “sick” again

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

I hope your SEA doesnt start calling in “sick” again

That’s what BG’s SEA did when they lost to JQ last week.

We don’t call in sick, we get paid vacations. Calling in sick is what children do.

in Match-ups

Posted by: XxNoahxX.7813

XxNoahxX.7813

We don’t call in sick, we get paid vacations. Calling in sick is what children do.

From a JQ SEA point of view, BG has done their best and kick our kitten hard last match-up during SEA. No one can survive from 2v1.

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

I promise that my Blackgate connections are better than your Blackgate connections. I have no need for denial because Blackgate has grown as a community and if it isn’t apparent past the point of me mentioning it… then you can just see it however you would like.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

From a JQ SEA point of view, BG has done their best and kick our kitten hard last match-up during SEA. No one can survive from 2v1.

Agreed! Good point…

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: mikal.9502

mikal.9502

Keep it up SOR, T2 is getting closer and closer. Just need TC to move up. Maybe you can compete in T2.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuffmeister.4379

Nuffmeister.4379

I promise that my Blackgate connections are better than your Blackgate connections. I have no need for denial because Blackgate has grown as a community and if it isn’t apparent past the point of me mentioning it… then you can just see it however you would like.

Don’t even bother replying to him.

There are a few posters on these forums you can pretty much disregard anything they say as it’s just the usual broken record kitten stirring schoolyard antics almost every post, and that guy is one of the main ones.

Day in and day out it’s his usual “Wonk Wonk Wonk!”, sounding just like Charlie Brown’s teacher.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

It changes every week or so. It depends on who JQ decides should win the matchup.

Iron is not a liability. Anything that brings healthy competition to the server is a plus and not a minus.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brutus.5732

Brutus.5732

Keep it up SOR, T2 is getting closer and closer. Just need TC to move up. Maybe you can compete in T2.

This time last week BG was 60k from 1st place and 50k from 2nd place.

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

This time last week BG was 60k from 1st place and 50k from 2nd place.

Try harder son.

BeeGee
Beast mode