8/16 Blackgate/Sanctum of Rall/Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

Well if you’re looking for proof of a double team, here’s the first photo. It shows the Borderlands at 12AM PST a couple nights ago as it was 2 nights in a row. Notice the even distribution of EB and SoR BLs while JQ and BG have all their keeps and towers in their own BL.

I’m not angry that you double team us, I’m flattered that you double team us, I’m disappointed that you lie about it and act like it’s not coordinated.

Please don’t make me dig up old screen shots during NA time of the same thing happening to BG for an entire week. Your weak time is your weak time, That doesn’t mean coordination, it means both servers saw you as weak and went after you.

It’s a coordinated attack pure and simple. I mean, we’ve had guys get mistyped messages from Waha saying stuff like, “Sorry I took your Lake tower”(which is BG’s side). " Pugs keep attacking."

lol, please keep going, SoR forum trolls are really trying hard today I see.

Edit: Oh, just looked at your sig, explains why.

That’s mainly why I asked, TW seemed to be the one guild that stuck to there guns about “out for the fights” and not caring about PPT. I know a few people here don’t speak for the whole server but I’m surprised a TW would strafe from the ideals of Indo.

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Well if you’re looking for proof of a double team, here’s the first photo. It shows the Borderlands at 12AM PST a couple nights ago as it was 2 nights in a row. Notice the even distribution of EB and SoR BLs while JQ and BG have all their keeps and towers in their own BL.

I’m not angry that you double team us, I’m flattered that you double team us, I’m disappointed that you lie about it and act like it’s not coordinated.

Please don’t make me dig up old screen shots during NA time of the same thing happening to BG for an entire week. Your weak time is your weak time, That doesn’t mean coordination, it means both servers saw you as weak and went after you.

It’s a coordinated attack pure and simple. I mean, we’ve had guys get mistyped messages from Waha saying stuff like, “Sorry I took your Lake tower”(which is BG’s side). " Pugs keep attacking."

These conspiracy theories get even funnier by the hour.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

I’ve heard Indo is a really nice guy. He told me so.

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

in Match-ups

Posted by: celeron.3469

celeron.3469

I’m curious why people from SoR keep bring up a 2v1 on them…theres a lot of mixed messages. Seems like some of you say you don’t care about PPT and are only here for the fights yet the others seem so upset (for the lack of a better word) over this 2v1 situation. If you don’t care about PPT or winning the match, then why is the 2v1 even a issue? Wouldn’t that be what you want, more fights to be had as you have 2 servers to fight rather than double teaming 1?

Logic? BOO THIS MAN! BOOOOOOOOOO

in Match-ups

Tyaen.5148

I never consider it a 2v1. To me it’s always a 1v2.

@mikal – I promise I won’t run. If you don’t call on your friends when I’m about to kill you open field.

SOR fighting in open field? Now that’s funny…..

I hear you talking, but I see you running.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

How can SOR care about the fights and not the PPT when all they ever do is run from fights? Sorry I should have said how can soon to be Tier 2 SOR…..

Please, the running is all BG
and a little hint to Smokee and his mesmers with portals
so fun to see

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ultimaistanza.4793

Ultimaistanza.4793

lol, please keep going, SoR forum trolls are really trying hard today I see.

Edit: Oh, just looked at your sig, explains why.

That’s mainly why I asked, TW seemed to be the one guild that stuck to there guns about “out for the fights” and not caring about PPT. I know a few people here don’t speak for the whole server but I’m surprised a TW would strafe from the ideals of Indo.

How so? I dont mind wipping the your and JQ’s blobs over and over, just have a little more class and dont lie.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rigel.3092

Rigel.3092

Anyone can pop up double team screens – this was taken during last week’s match.
http://i44.tinypic.com/etf6ur.jpg

Again, your still QQ’ing….get over it already, kkthx….

in Match-ups

Posted by: mikal.9502

mikal.9502

@mikal – I promise I won’t run. If you don’t call on your friends when I’m about to kill you open field.

Yea I am sure. Enjoy T2.

in Match-ups

Tyaen.5148

Yea I am sure. Enjoy T2.

Careful that ignorance doesn’t make you encumbered. It’ll make it that much easier to catch you when you run away.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

Anyone can pop up double team screens – this was taken during last week’s match.
http://i44.tinypic.com/etf6ur.jpg

Again, your still QQ’ing….get over it already, kkthx….

Sir, this is normal convos we have when we get 2v1, please there is nothing special here

but when you get 2v1 its just .. well a whole new ball game
you cry out of wvw and into OUR server to pve like you cant get much sadder than that

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: xaiMera.3809

xaiMera.3809

You didnt get the memo? 2v1 is this week SOR excuse. #trainingWeek is officially over.

I’m curious why people from SoR keep bring up a 2v1 on them…theres a lot of mixed messages. Seems like some of you say you don’t care about PPT and are only here for the fights yet the others seem so upset (for the lack of a better word) over this 2v1 situation. If you don’t care about PPT or winning the match, then why is the 2v1 even a issue? Wouldn’t that be what you want, more fights to be had as you have 2 servers to fight rather than double teaming 1?

No, this is JQ/BG farming week. Every rallian is issued a legendary garden hoe so we can easily dig loot bags from their butts

Xeciel | OCX Trigger-Puller

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

I presume JQ and BG dont understand that the PPT doesn’t matter at all and i dont know how many times ive had to say this.. but because of the “random matchups” ppt is rendered useless therefore we are just having fun wiping your bodies over and over again.

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: mikal.9502

mikal.9502

Yea I am sure. Enjoy T2.

Careful that ignorance doesn’t make you encumbered. It’ll make it that much easier to catch you when you run away.

Nice try but everyone but you seems to be aware of the trend. SOR was 1, then 2, now 3……10th straight week of losing, getting hammered this week in 3rd place. Next stop Tier 2. If not this week, very soon. BYE BYE

in Match-ups

Tyaen.5148

BYE BYE

I knew I recognized you from somewhere.

I’d try to explain the rating system to you, but your head would explode and I’ll just get a headache.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cod on Cod.3694

Cod on Cod.3694

How can SOR care about the fights and not the PPT when all they ever do is run from fights? Sorry I should have said how can soon to be Tier 2 SOR…..

Please, the running is all BG
and a little hint to Smokee and his mesmers with portals
so fun to see

Word on the street is, that [HB] have stopped working on class builds to do battle, but now purely focus on creating builds and group compositions to try and stop you guys from running.

The only problem would be if these new build require people to buy new gear. Nobody have any cash left from buying scouts everywhere on every map to try and find you!

A fine blend of everything, aged well.

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

If only the portals were to engage us and not to flee

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

Nice try but everyone but you seems to be aware of the trend. SOR was 1, then 2, now 3……10th straight week of losing, getting hammered this week in 3rd place. Next stop Tier 2. If not this week, very soon. BYE BYE

You must be new to the game, SoR’s record is 6-23 since Mos started tracking wins. In case you can’t put what that means together I’ll proceed to clarify. We do not care who wins week to week, we have always been about the competition and fights. Most guilds on our server are open field brawlers, been this way since SoR began its climb up the ranks. Granted we have played PPT from time to time, but at the end of the day our guilds are brawlers, that has always been our server’s M.O.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mirsa.1628

Mirsa.1628

You must be new to the game, SoR’s record is 6-23 since Mos started tracking wins. In case you can’t put what that means together I’ll proceed to clarify. We do not care who wins week to week, we have always been about the competition and fights. Most guilds on our server are open field brawlers, been this way since SoR began its climb up the ranks. Granted we have played PPT from time to time, but at the end of the day our guilds are brawlers, that has always been our server’s M.O.

Looks like this Mikal fellow cares too much about PPT. It’s okay, buddy. If that’s what helps you sleep at night, I suppose we can’t really take that away from someone who has nothing else to boast about.

[GS] Gun Squad
Guild Master

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

I don’t think people understand that guilds/individuals come to SoR for the community. The historical losing record yet the consistent growth and continuously fun atmosphere of the server proves that people aren’t here just for a virtual W which means nothing.

Even the 6 weeks we won T1, people didn’t care. As a matter of fact, more people were saying can we start losing because JQ and BG weren’t coming out to fight at all. The target rich environment is ideal for us atm.

The current situation works for everyone, people should be happy, not mad.

Lets all hug and make up.

(edited by Jahn.7019)

in Match-ups

Posted by: barrage.1089

barrage.1089

these forum warriors are hilarious!

Commander “Suicide” Freijnor

SoR lifer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mussolini.3490

Mussolini.3490

Tonight has been quite possibly the most epic night ever in SoR history.

wow SoR does sound like a bad guy for me (because im from BG). I have to say that in the last push you guys seem to be able to use skills…GG

But isn’t this what SoR have been asking for? I remember a post from months ago asking JQ and BG not to hit each other and only hit SoR.

Also do you know JQ didnt hate SoR until when? IT was until SoR recruited ACO AND WARD. GUILDs THAT CALL JQ’S COMMUNITY TOXIC. so this is the result, you will get focused by JQ’s NA, as well as BG’s NA because we hate you. and ofc we will focus your SEA to minimize the EU timezone where IRON can pvd everything back.

I said that some elements of the JQ community were toxic and harassing some of my members and requested it to be stopped. I never have and never will say that all of JQ community is toxic nor will I ever say we hate JQ because we do not hate JQ. There are still many friends that I and my guild keep intouch with. We do not wish any ill towards JQ. The blatant attempt to start drama was too obvious.

Thank you Ben for your kind words. As always much love to you and the rest of HzH.

I see how it is Ben gets a shout out and I’m left hanging! That’s cold ! Just cold!

Don’t worry Stei, I’m still here for you!

[DI] Divide Et Impera
Jade Quarry
Calígula Severus

in Match-ups

Posted by: Babblechew.8409

Babblechew.8409

If Jadegate would actually fight them, And not go into towers and sit on AC’s.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stephen.9852

Stephen.9852

Tonight has been quite possibly the most epic night ever in SoR history.

wow SoR does sound like a bad guy for me (because im from BG). I have to say that in the last push you guys seem to be able to use skills…GG

But isn’t this what SoR have been asking for? I remember a post from months ago asking JQ and BG not to hit each other and only hit SoR.

Also do you know JQ didnt hate SoR until when? IT was until SoR recruited ACO AND WARD. GUILDs THAT CALL JQ’S COMMUNITY TOXIC. so this is the result, you will get focused by JQ’s NA, as well as BG’s NA because we hate you. and ofc we will focus your SEA to minimize the EU timezone where IRON can pvd everything back.

I said that some elements of the JQ community were toxic and harassing some of my members and requested it to be stopped. I never have and never will say that all of JQ community is toxic nor will I ever say we hate JQ because we do not hate JQ. There are still many friends that I and my guild keep intouch with. We do not wish any ill towards JQ. The blatant attempt to start drama was too obvious.

Thank you Ben for your kind words. As always much love to you and the rest of HzH.

I see how it is Ben gets a shout out and I’m left hanging! That’s cold ! Just cold!

Don’t worry Stei, I’m still here for you!

Shall we call it…Burtback Mountain?

Razethh [ONE] Leader – Sanctum of Rall
fightasone.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

There is one way to win a wvw week matchup and it’s not only open field fights but ppt. I believe even if JQ or BG are going after ppt playing wvw as it’s intended they also love to go on open fields with a goal behind it unlike SoR that focus only on open field fights without any achievements. How can people can enjoy open field fights on SoR side if they keep wiping with no clear goal nor achievement: because of this I don’t think SoR will grow anyhow to be more competitive. You are not playing the same game and you can’t win… The only to have some fun are your few guilds stating open field fight focus only, like you don’t care of all other people on SoR community (may be it’s easier for these guilds to say that open field fights is their goal and not caring of ppt instead of taking the challenge to be real wvw guilds working for their server or even recognising that they fail at playing wvw as its intended) If it happens you win some open fields fights what do you achieve? And if you love to drop bags I inform you pve is more rewarding
About GvG you can do anything you want it’s too late the legend has been written already by [RG] and Sacrx: you would only be some pale imitations now… so play wvw ^^
A friendly wvw player from BG ^^

(edited by Titan.3472)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

Fun >>>>>>>> PPT/Overall Score.

Do WvW for fun.

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

There is one way to win a wvw week matchup and it’s not only open field fights but ppt. I believe even if JQ or BG are going after ppt playing wvw as it’s intended they also love to go on open fields with a goal behind it unlike SoR that focus only on open field fights without any achievements. How can people can enjoy open field fights on SoR side if they keep wiping with no clear goal nor achievement: because of this I don’t think SoR will grow anyhow to be more competitive. You are not playing the same game and you can’t win… If it happens you win some open fields fights what do you achieve? And if you love to drop bags I inform you pve is more rewarding

Heard it from the horse’s mouth itself, BG doesn’t mind perma-dying long as they win the ppt/coverage war.

That is the perfect server to oppose SoR because we don’t mind losing the ppt/coverage war long as you keep feeding us your bags and tears.

Match made in heaven imho.

in Match-ups

Titan.3472

There is one way to win a wvw week matchup and it’s not only open field fights but ppt. I believe even if JQ or BG are going after ppt playing wvw as it’s intended they also love to go on open fields with a goal behind it unlike SoR that focus only on open field fights without any achievements. How can people can enjoy open field fights on SoR side if they keep wiping with no clear goal nor achievement: because of this I don’t think SoR will grow anyhow to be more competitive. You are not playing the same game and you can’t win… If it happens you win some open fields fights what do you achieve? And if you love to drop bags I inform you pve is more rewarding

Heard it from the horse’s mouth itself, BG doesn’t mind perma-dying long as they win the ppt/coverage war.

That is the perfect server to oppose SoR because we don’t mind losing the ppt/coverage war long as you keep feeding us your bags and tears.

Really no tears sorry to disappoint you but your level of play is not that great. You are the ones to believe in your greatness but sorry you are far from impressing anyone else than yourself ^^. I find sad that you keep believing that you are overpower roxor in open field fights… and… achieving nothing else. Wish only you the best to realise how lame is it. And like I said bags are more rewarding in pve and that gamestyle might suits you better.

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

Really no tears sorry to disappoint you but your level of play is not that great. You are the ones to believe in your greatness but sorry you are far from impressing anyone else than yourself ^^. I find sad that you keep believing that you are overpower roxor in open field fights… and… achieving nothing else. Wish only you the best to realise how lame is it. And like I said bags are more rewarding in pve and that gamestyle might suits you better.

What guild are you in again?

in Match-ups

Titan.3472

What guild are you in again?

Does a guild tag give anyhow some skills or playstyle to a player?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

How is SoR getting 2v1 if BG and JQ just sits in there towers? I think you have to leave towers to take new objectives….

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

Would be nice to put a tag to the bag that’s all.

in Match-ups

Babblechew.8409

There is one way to win a wvw week matchup and it’s not only open field fights but ppt. I believe even if JQ or BG are going after ppt playing wvw as it’s intended they also love to go on open fields with a goal behind it unlike SoR that focus only on open field fights without any achievements. How can people can enjoy open field fights on SoR side if they keep wiping with no clear goal nor achievement: because of this I don’t think SoR will grow anyhow to be more competitive. You are not playing the same game and you can’t win… The only to have some fun are your few guilds stating open field fight focus only, like you don’t care of all other people on SoR community (may be it’s easier for these guilds to say that open field fights is their goal and not caring of ppt instead of taking the challenge to be real wvw guilds working for their server or even recognising that they fail at playing wvw as its intended) If it happens you win some open fields fights what do you achieve? And if you love to drop bags I inform you pve is more rewarding
About GvG you can do anything you want it’s too late the legend has been written already by [RG] and Sacrx: you would only be some pale imitations now… so play wvw ^^

No achievements?
I prefer killing CA (Guild ur in) and watch u rage then defend a tower
People have other achievements fyi
Besides It’s BG telling you PPT is the best.

(edited by Babblechew.8409)

in Match-ups

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

What about BG recruiting TKG?

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

The funny thing about this all is that TKG was headhunted from JQ by BG.

ACO and WARD came over on their own to SoR. Most on SoR didn’t even know they were coming. But we are all very happy they did, they are really fun to work on a map with and they are a strong crew. Good peeps all around, fit perfectly on SoR quite frankly.

(edited by Jahn.7019)

in Match-ups

xaiMera.3809

The only way to win a WvW match up is to have better coverage than the other servers… that’s it. Since we don’t have the coverage, we focus on fights.

There are many current and up and coming EU and NA guilds that are currently writing their legends in GvG as we speak, since RG retired I’m pretty sure they will eventually be surpassed.

Here is a quote from a member of RG, the guild you like so much

you are probably the only person in the game, that still cares about campaign.
wake up mate, ppt is only about coverage, and hell, gvg is the only thing left in WvW.

retired [Red Guard] | Mithrillx

(edited by xaiMera.3809)

in Match-ups

xaiMera.3809

How is SoR getting 2v1 if BG and JQ just sits in there towers? I think you have to leave towers to take new objectives….

Easy, BG and JQ hide in towers when they have equal numbers to oppose SoR, and only push out when they have more numbers.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Talrain.4837

Talrain.4837

I see SOR talking a lot about winning open field battles but often times our zergs meet and SOR gets wiped out.

The nerd level in this thread is insane

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

So hes in CA?

lol. Thanks for putting his posts into perspective so I know where to file his posts.

Thank goodness I created a “nonfactor” folder.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Esqi.8496

Esqi.8496

The funny thing about this all is that TKG was headhunted from JQ by BG.

ACO and WARD came over on their own to SoR. Most on SoR didn’t even know they were coming. But we are all very happy they did, they are really fun to work on a map with and they are a strong crew. Good peeps all around, fit perfectly on SoR quite frankly.

Oh we were headhunted? Fantastic

[TKG] Flake

(edited by Esqi.8496)

in Match-ups

Babblechew.8409

No achievements?
I prefer killing CA (Guild ur in) and watch u rage then defend a tower
People have other achievements fyi
Besides It’s BG telling you PPT is the best.
U would go for fights if u were still in SoR too bad IRON rejected you.

I feel someone embittered. First we have no rage second Iron rejected me when I applied when I was on SoR server: but am I bitter because of this… not at all.
[CA] does well. I am telling you: SoR in nowhere unik, no T1 server is unik about skilled guilds and players: you bring nothing new, you are not doing anything different than others from any tier or server you just believe you are achieving increadible stuff ^^

Everyone his own mind.
Some prefer fighting instead of sitting in a tower and scout for hours.
It’s cool ur server can win the PPT.
But my goals are different and what they are is having fun.
Sitting in a tower using siege isn’t anything near to fun for me.

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

The only way to win a WvW match up is to have better coverage than the other servers… that’s it. Since we don’t have the coverage, we focus on fights.

There are many up and coming EU and NA guilds that are currently writing their legends in GvG as we speak, since RG retired I’m pretty sure they will eventually be surpassed.

Here is a quote from a member of RG, the guild you like so much

you are probably the only person in the game, that still cares about campaign.
wake up mate, ppt is only about coverage, and hell, gvg is the only thing left in WvW.

retired [Red Guard] | Mithrillx

That man gets it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Strippling.3524

Strippling.3524

I’m getting mixed emotions from SOR here. Some posts they are complaining about a “so-called” 2v1, and some posts they are claiming the “we live for the fights, ain’t not time for PPT” <———- Technically 2v1 = abundance of fights.

So which is it? …

2v1 complaints? which would suggest that you care about the PPT and are frustrated that a 2v1 is hindering your PPT…

or

You are all about the fights? which would suggest that you welcome “so-called” 2v1 and thus there shouldn’t be a single complaint about it.

Just trying to decipher these mixed messages.

Talons [BT]

in Match-ups

Titan.3472

So hes in CA?

lol. Thanks for putting his posts into perspective so I know where to file his posts.

That’s how JQ and BG feel about SoR going only after open fields fights : a nonfactor server. Personnaly I would prefer a challenging behaviour from 3rd server but well… I guess we can expect only boredom… going to watch a movie instead of fighting ghosts in wvw :p

(edited by Titan.3472)

in Match-ups

xaiMera.3809

I’m getting mixed emotions from SOR here. Some posts they are complaining about a “so-called” 2v1, and some posts they are claiming the “we live for the fights, ain’t not time for PPT” <———- Technically 2v1 = abundance of fights.

So which is it? …

2v1 complaints? which would suggest that you care about the PPT and are frustrated that a 2v1 is hindering your PPT…

or

You are all about the fights? which would suggest that you welcome “so-called” 2v1 and thus there shouldn’t be a single complaint about it.

Just trying to decipher these mixed messages.

We only complain about 2v1 because the lag it brings kittening sucks.

in Match-ups

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

Cotton candy and cake were part of it

in Match-ups

Posted by: HolyMolla.6582

HolyMolla.6582

Jahn is talking all these non-sense SOR myths.
What guild are you from?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ultimaistanza.4793

Ultimaistanza.4793

So hes in CA?

That’s how JQ and BG feel about SoR going only after open fields fights : a nonfactor server. Personnaly I would prefer a challenging behaviour from 3rd server but well… I guess we can expect only boredom… going to watch a movie instead of fighting ghosts in wvw :p

So you’re basically saying you dont want a fight based on skill but just a server to play the numbers game. GG Titan, gg.

in Match-ups

Titan.3472

So hes in CA?

So you’re basically saying you dont want a fight based on skill but just a server to play the numbers game. GG Titan, gg.

Anyone stated we can’t do number games AND skill games all at once ?

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

I dont know why any of u r feeding titan the dude is nothing but a troll. Titan is the same dude who on thes forums wanted the death of the JQ server, he has said it many times.

And if anyone from TW asked for gold for that week they transfered to JQ, they were trolling you. Did you give them gold ?? no you didnt. DID you have fun with TW on your server? yes you did all you gotta do is read the thread, and you would clearly see JQ saying they wished TW stayed and how much of a blast they had.

Now about the PPT bs, there is dif strokes for different folks. I have never cared about PPt always like the battles, if that ment i had to break into towers keeps for them then i did it.

Btw wvw is stilla coverage game. When sor was winning we had the best coverage, same for BG and JQ. Only way to win facing more coverage is use the third server for a 2v1, this weeks its against SOR and who cares its wvw kitten happens.

I respect Both BG and JQ servers greatly and many of the guilds, some ppl from there servers less so. I really dislike PPl who want nothing more then to see servers IMplode and fall apart. I also hate it when ppl spread BS about someone from other servers hacking accounts

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR