8/16 Blackgate/Sanctum of Rall/Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cod on Cod.3694

Cod on Cod.3694

…I heard where the BG joke of calling us Irun come from…

Joke?? You running is no joke, it’s very very serious. It is seriously hurting our enjoyment of the game when you run.

And when you [IPORTHOME] or [IMAPHOP], it is just as serious. No Sir, nobody is laughing as there is no joke.

A fine blend of everything, aged well.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

Well cod, i dont want to spoil your enjoyment, soon as you are ready to man up and not run to your keeps for arrow cart fire, you just let us know ok

Plus i`ll repeat it just for the lols, but IRON map hopping to respond to threats = running , yet BG seeing our tag and running to where they come from = not running, your IRONy is as strong as Rigels.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

Please tell me thats my Shifty clone? o.O

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

No its you shifty, I made a typo and put the other shifty in by mistake. i apologise for mixing you up with sneaky shifty who targets all girls on all servers. You only love cuddlez

in Match-ups

Posted by: Babblechew.8409

Babblechew.8409

…I heard where the BG joke of calling us Irun come from…

Joke?? You running is no joke, it’s very very serious. It is seriously hurting our enjoyment of the game when you run.

And when you [IPORTHOME] or [IMAPHOP], it is just as serious. No Sir, nobody is laughing as there is no joke.

You seem a bit upset there, You know fighting 90+ BG requires chokes when u run with 30-40?

in Match-ups

Cod on Cod.3694

No need to repeat, we allready know your disillusions. They on repeat every week mate. Almost as often and crazy as Jahns view of SoR as the best community.

I just hope Wrex doesn’t get her wish of changing the guildname and tag, so you wont get teased with [IRUN] anymore.
1) It will get even harder to find you/catch you.
2) We will just make up another factually accurate nickname.

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

No need to repeat, we allready know your disillusions. They on repeat every week mate. Almost as often and crazy as Jahns view of SoR as the best community.

I just hope Wrex doesn’t get her wish of changing the guildname and tag, so you wont get teased with [IRUN] anymore.
1) It will get even harder to find you/catch you.
2) We will just make up another factually accurate nickname.

Please, sir hold your horses that you use for fleeing
these accusations you are making are false!

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

nothing wrong with the tag IRON, it wont be changed. plus you can lie to yourself all you want, but we both know in game what really happens, and the only chasing you do cod, is your commander to your keeps. its actually very easy to find us, we are out in the field looking for you guys. I supposed it must be hard for you to see us though when you are cowering behind your walls with your eyes closed.

Got to laugh at point 2 as well Cod, saying you need to chase us, while posting about being factually accurate. IRONy!!!!!!!!!!

(edited by Starscream.7803)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

Thanks for the fights this week, forum drama isn’t representative of eachothers servers but as much as the trolls complain, the BG/JQ/SOR matchup is the most competitive currently. Keep bringing it, we sure will.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

in Match-ups

Cod on Cod.3694

Got to laugh at point 2 as well Cod, saying you need to chase us, while posting about being factually accurate. IRONy!!!!!!!!!!

I know right! Crazy stuff. Laughable indeed!

Opposing facts! But wait, both can’t be facts then… It’s like they are from totally different ingame incidents, maybe even from different days, weeks or month even!

Like this Babbleblobswhoever guy above…. BG = 90+ map zerg. FACT! No matter who you argue with.

One fact remains tho. The [IRUN] nickname. Not really grabbing that from thin air

Just as you do, I am allowed to make stuff up for the sake of trolling. The sad part is, most of IRUN actually seem to believe the disillutional “fact” they post here.

EDIT: Sorry Star, my one man guild would fare badly in a GvG, and im crap in 1v1. You allready said it… I need my commander, walls and 10 arrocarts. You know me well, you said it = it’s a FACT

(edited by Cod on Cod.3694)

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

No, you didnt grab the Irun tag from thin air, you made it up because you think that just because a force map hops, it means they are running from you, which is awesome for you because the only time anyone ever map hops in this game is because they are running haha.
I think we all know that tituns whisper to me ws the real reply, also cod, seeing as you are still here posting, would you like to answer my GvG post? or are you just going to ignore that until you can think of a decent excuse?

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

To Cod and Pot and all the fair weather trollers. Irun is rubbish, we blob, you beat us in fights, and we always run right? So, hows this for a crazy idea! Lets do a GvG, you have already won this week, grats on that. This week is yours, so relax on friday, come and GvG us, and show us cowardly EU players how to fight properly.

You wont be needed for PPT, the match is yours, so you have no excuse not to accept and show us how bad we are………………..

let the excuses commence.

But Star, it’s Wrexs birthday so your giving them the advantage of us having no leader for the gvg!

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

its cool Shifty, everyone reading this forum with know thats they will shout IRUN and flee from the GvG fight against the talentless EU players who cant fight.

@ pot dont worry we wont get bored doing pvd, your oceanic/sea guilds taught us how to persevere quite well.

in Match-ups

Cod on Cod.3694

Guess you were writing allready, as I edited my post Star. See above.

Speak later. My bread is calling.

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

I appreciate the honesty Cod, plus kudos for a excuse i didnt expect, a one man guild lol.

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

Cod wrapped in breadcrumbs!

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

I get it now, Starscream is paid per post.
Can’t knock the hustle!

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

So you gave up, we won?

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

No, I just come out to play when the BG trolls come out to play. I notice you didnt reply to my GvG post pot, why is that? Plus if you could give me a list of names of all the couragous players IRON lost when they moved back to EU I would appreciate it, because i cant think of a single one.

in Match-ups

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

I will agree with Jet on this. I know a lot of WvWvWers on Jade Quarry and none of them wanted TW to stay.

None of us wanted TW to come to JQ at the first place when you asked, and it was clearly told to Indo by Sassarella.

For a server that didn’t want TW to go there, you sure were quick to form up on Indo, follow him around, take his orders, and let him lead you to winning fights.

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

We actually lost out on a few transfer guilds because of TW’s reputation.

Suuuure you did. What guild were they? I am curious.

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

There is still a large core of players on JQ who were there at launch playing with TW so they were among the vocal minority of people praising TW coming to JQ and begging them to stay.

I must say that is was one heck of a vocal minority. I am not Indo and I had over 50 whispers and in game mail asking us to stay and/or telling me we were always welcome back by the end of the week. I realize I know a lot of people on JQ from other games, but I am just another #1 spammer in TW.

I can’t even imagine what Indo’s inbox looked like if mine was like that.

in Match-ups

Posted by: assasin of warr.9517

assasin of warr.9517

to all ppl that laugh wiht iron scared to fight or the IRUN joke. if you want a even number fight do a gvg with us. Dont see the prob of it its even numbers but for some reason their are only few BG guilds that wanna fight us. Other guilds are too scared and use the forums to laugh with us. like the “we run from 15bg joke”. lets do a 15v15 (+counting them cause some bg got weird maths). So forum trolls grab your balls and fight us instead of typing this is a challenge lets see or you guys only play the forums or the game too.

Ps: Star why am i the shifty bully (its true tho)
This is not to all BG guilds. this is to the guilds that talk big on forums but are too scared to show a fight cause “we run”

cosmic force
elementalist for The Iron Triangle [IRON]
Proud member (mesmer ofc) for YOLO.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

No, you didnt grab the Irun tag from thin air, you made it up because you think that just because a force map hops, it means they are running from you, which is awesome for you because the only time anyone ever map hops in this game is because they are running haha.
I think we all know that tituns whisper to me ws the real reply, also cod, seeing as you are still here posting, would you like to answer my GvG post? or are you just going to ignore that until you can think of a decent excuse?

Whispering you in game would give you more importance that you deserve. Already answering your trolls is already giving more importance than it deserve…
Do you like golf in gw2 ???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Rc6bJDtX0X0

(edited by Titan.3472)

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

Whispering you in game would give you more importance that you deserve. Already answering your trolls is already giving more importance than it deserve…

Whispering gives me more attention than I deserve? What about reporting my posts then sending me a mail in game saying enjoy your forum ban? lmao

in Match-ups

Titan.3472

Whispering gives me more attention than I deserve? What about reporting my posts then sending me a mail in game saying enjoy your forum ban? lmao

kittens happens… Have you found yourself in the role of the golf ball in this video ? ^^

in Match-ups

Posted by: Auroma.9126

Auroma.9126

I will agree with Jet on this. I know a lot of WvWvWers on Jade Quarry and none of them wanted TW to stay.

None of us wanted TW to come to JQ at the first place when you asked, and it was clearly told to Indo by Sassarella.

For a server that didn’t want TW to go there, you sure were quick to form up on Indo, follow him around, take his orders, and let him lead you to winning fights.

I don’t know what world do you live in, but most of the things you are saying are untrue. Don’t mistake our community’s friendliness and our militia’s willingness to support new commanders as a form of “Indo Worship”.

If Indo did pin up and led a BL while he was on JQ then he must have got support of people on that map. Not because he is the center of our universe, just because Jade Quarry community is helpful like that.

Jade Quarry has won many fights and will continue to win without Indo and TW. Our server is filled with many great commanders who know how to be successful and entertaining. We have been through good and hard times and have become a stronger and closer community where everyone is an equal.

I have nothing against you or your guild, but I find it a bit distasteful when make up stuff about JQ community. It is fine if you regard Indo highly as he is your guild leader, but please don’t impose his “greatness” on JQ community, especially with made up stuff.

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

The mail happened, the ban didnt xD, and no Titan, I have never been the role of the golf ball, never played golf in this game. We in IRON prefer to play “steam roller” where we all steam roll you into the floor. I am sure you have played that game with us on the times we caught you.

in Match-ups

Titan.3472

The mail happened, the ban didnt xD, and no Titan, I have never been the role of the golf ball, never played golf in this game. We in IRON prefer to play “steam roller” where we all steam roll you into the floor. I am sure you have played that game with us on the times we caught you.

See you on the battlefield then

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

More like see you in the grave Titan <3

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mirsa.1628

Mirsa.1628

Cod wrapped in breadcrumbs!

Looks like no GvG with our buddy Cod

[GS] Gun Squad
Guild Master

in Match-ups

Posted by: Victor.7354

Victor.7354

^Did it first and has flying.

Ex-Strike Force [SF] – Jade Quarry
Im Not A Commander – 80 Guardian
Channel – http://www.youtube.com/user/ItsOnlyVic

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

If you are saying you want to play golf with me, you realise you will actually have to stand and fight to play? You cant hit while running away. I hope I see you before you see me as I would like a fight.

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

I don’t know what world do you live in, but most of the things you are saying are untrue.

Wrong. Everything I said was 100% true, you even go on to support what I was saying… lol.

Don’t mistake our community’s friendliness and our militia’s willingness to support new commanders as a form of “Indo Worship”.

Your words not mine…. I never mentioned anything about Indo worship and didn’t even imply it. Thanks for supporting my statement a sentence after saying it wasn’t true though

If Indo did pin up and led a BL while he was on JQ then he must have got support of people on that map. Not because he is the center of our universe, just because Jade Quarry community is helpful like that.

Those are your words and not mine. I did not imply that at all You called me a liar and are now contradicting yourself a second time. Interesting.

Jade Quarry has won many fights and will continue to win without Indo and TW. Our server is filled with many great commanders who know how to be successful and entertaining. We have been through good and hard times and have become a stronger and closer community where everyone is an equal.

I agree. Please point out where and when I said otherwise. Not sure why so defensive?

I have nothing against you or your guild, but I find it a bit distasteful when make up stuff about JQ community.

Exactly what did I make up about the JQ community? LOL. The only thing I can see here is that you are reading a lot into this that simply wasn’t there.

(edited by Moderator)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Auroma.9126

Auroma.9126

My post was to make it clear that once you guys were here, the treatment you got was normal. Had any other guild came to our server and made an effort to work hard in WvWvW they would have gotten the same support. But this does not changes the fact that most of us did not wanted TW to come to Jade Quarry. So spin it the way you want, I have made my point clear. Goodbye.

(edited by Moderator)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thurin.5610

Thurin.5610

Thanks for the fights this week, forum drama isn’t representative of eachothers servers but as much as the trolls complain, the BG/JQ/SOR matchup is the most competitive currently. Keep bringing it, we sure will.

You will bring whatever Waha wants you to bring!
And u bring us loot bags witch is much appreciated.

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

Those walls of text :’(

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

I had HzH run opposite side of the map as TW when they were here. A couple of occasion we were together. That was back when we were nowhere near as good at open field. I try to be friendly to any guild on my server in WvW. Also TW is a great guild and I am always trying to learn from other great guilds.

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

(edited by Moderator)

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

I had HzH run opposite side of the map as TW when they were here. A couple of occasion we were together. That was back when we were nowhere near as good at open field. I try to be friendly to any guild on my server in WvW. Also TW is a great guild and I am always trying to learn from other great guilds.

You guys are always fun to fight and thanks for welcoming us and working with us when we transferred over.

On a side note, many people forget that most of TW came from JQ in the first place. Personally, I didn’t leave JQ because I hated the community. I left JQ, because at the time, it was impossible to play with your guild and friends due to insanely long queue times. It was a decision that was made to afford me the opportunity to actually play with them. (not speaking for TW or Indo, just me here)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

i hope next matchup is going to be BG , JQ and TC cause SOR isn’t tier 1 material anymore .

I can’t imagine what tier 1 would be without SoR. In my opinion, SoR has the most skilled militia. We just love to hate them

On a more serious note, tier 1 is currently the most evenly matched tier, so I would hate to see anything but the current match-up.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

(edited by Seigfried.5938)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mr Whodey.6591

Mr Whodey.6591

i hope next matchup is going to be BG , JQ and TC cause SOR isn’t tier 1 material anymore .

I can’t imagine what tier 1 would be without SoR. In my opinion, SoR has the most skilled militia. We just love to hate them

On a more serious note, tier 1 is currently the most evenly matched tier, so I would hate to see anything but the current match-up.

T1 would suck without SoR, its already hard enough to get any open field action without acs, if they went away it would never happen… and TC would just not show up again cuz sadly they would rather steamroll the little guys.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Achilles.2197

Achilles.2197

If SoR imploded (which I doubt will happen), they would all bandwagon to TC anyway. So they would show up.

Âchillæs – Jade Quarry – GvG’ing before you knew what it was

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

If SoR imploded (which I doubt will happen), they would all bandwagon to TC anyway. So they would show up.

Your in for a great story tale tonight!

Once upon a time there was a great server called Sanctum of Rall, many have said and claim that they will implode. But the might of SoR prevailed and we did not implode, infact were making other servers start to implode!

The end.

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

TC is sexy. Can I bandwagon to them too?

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

what if
We all transfer to TC and make a mega server O.o

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tortitudo Probo.2598

Tortitudo Probo.2598

Let’s hope that never happens, we on BG actually like TC :o

As for the whole “IRUN” thing, back in the day when you could still see the enemy’s outnumbered status, every time IRON got wiped (I know, that never happens, huehuehue) there would be a countdown in map chat to see how long it would SoR players would be outmanned, I think the record was 10 seconds…

Now don’t get me wrong, I’m inclined to believe you when you say you maphop to respond to a call, cause it happens quite a lot to us as well. Just clarifying why your guild “earned” the nickname.

(This is not a troll post)

[HB]

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

Let’s hope that never happens, we on BG actually like TC :o

As for the whole “IRUN” thing, back in the day when you could still see the enemy’s outnumbered status, every time IRON got wiped (I know, that never happens, huehuehue) there would be a countdown in map chat to see how long it would SoR players would be outmanned, I think the record was 10 seconds…

Now don’t get me wrong, I’m inclined to believe you when you say you maphop to respond to a call, cause it happens quite a lot to us as well. Just clarifying why your guild “earned” the nickname.

(This is not a troll post)

We earned it because of BG trolls who dont understand wvw and that were the only EU force of SoR, therefore we have to hop between eb and SoR BL

and theoretically we never got wiped because atleast 5 were able to get away hehe

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

Where’s the daily sor ts update?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rigel.3092

Rigel.3092

..and theoretically we never got wiped because atleast 5 were able to get away hehe

Theoretically, really? For frakin’s sakes, if the vast majority of you get destroyed, you got wiped – I do not care if 1-5 “get away.” Nothing but parsing words. But yeah, remember that garbage the next time you or any other SoR entity claims to have ‘wiped’ someone over and over…..

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

..and theoretically we never got wiped because atleast 5 were able to get away hehe

Theoretically, really? For frakin’s sakes, if the vast majority of you get destroyed, you got wiped – I do not care if 1-5 “get away.” Nothing but parsing words. But yeah, remember that garbage the next time you or any other SoR entity claims to have ‘wiped’ someone over and over…..

But the thing is, we rarely get “destroyed” if anything you guys get destroyed and then get your nikes on and start running back to your towers. Then we we get bored of running around trying to find you all so we sometimes have to map hop..

and we have wipe guilds (HB/RK and others) and mega zergs over and over .. so .. yeah ..

the only guilds i know we have wiped to is RG but i would like to see your mega blob just get walked over by them

The rebirth begins