8/16 Dragonbrand/Maguuma/Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elcron.1208

Elcron.1208

ME vs NS GvG from ME’s perspective. Awesome fights NS!! Thanks for bringing it!

This has got to be the most fun I’ve had since launch of this game. It took us a little while to warm up but those last two matches were super intense and certainly got the adrenaline pumping, I can’t stop watching it over and over. Thank you NS for giving me the GvG I was hoping for, you’ve come a long way and keep on improving.

El Kharnno – Elementalist – Commander
Myrmidon Elite [ME]
Seraphim Martyrs [BURN] – Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Dragonbrand is so angry lately….. so if I pop into the DB TS and try to strike up a convo with people there that are my friends and that I used to fight alongside with, will I be labeled a spy too? (Like I was by the several members of the Blood Pact guild when I had returned to DB the 2nd time…?) And then get banned too?

Take off the tinfoil hats and try taking the game less srs… gawsh.

::edit::

I still hang out in the TC mumble with my DIS friends/guildies that I pve with… Ermagerd spai!

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

(edited by Evalana.5480)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tristam Green.9178

Tristam Green.9178

So….is SMC still swiss cheese after last night? The outer walls were ridiculous last night.

Treant Reznor (GRD) | Phizixx (ELE) | Peter J Quill (THF) | Ninnymonger (ENG) | Carduus Nox (NEC)

[CERN] When Zergs Collide – Tarnished Coast born n’ bred

in Match-ups

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

So….is SMC still swiss cheese after last night? The outer walls were ridiculous last night.

Gotta get dat wexp.

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

ALSO – all this Agg bashing is no bueno, some poking is fine, but hey let’s all be respectful here and spread the love

No. This is the week AGG shows how arrogant they are. They decided to play games with the Db teamspeak so they have gotten called out on using underhanded tactics.

Specifically they tried to overpower Warsocks commands when he was wiping AGG all over the map. This has happened more than once.

Then they lost a gvg to ep because they didnt have enough Hammers or access to ep voice comms. So they then quit 15v15 GvG.

I think that sums it up. They dont deserve the respect off the battlefield that they have earned on the battlefield because of their leaders actions.

I hereby confer the title of loot “bAgg” on the erstwhile honorable guild. Credit to Lord Eithinan for coining that.

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

Dragonbrand is so angry lately….. so if I pop into the DB TS and try to strike up a convo with people there that are my friends and that I used to fight alongside with, will I be labeled a spy too? (Like I was by the several members of the Blood Pact guild when I had returned to DB the 2nd time…?) And then get banned too?

I still hang out in the TC mumble with my DIS friends/guildies that I pve with… Ermagerd spai!

You should come hang out in the KH channel. We have fun with spies in the channel – matter of fact, we were awarded the 2013 “Most Fun Channel To Be A Spy In” award, given by the spy himself.

On a serious note, hanging out with friends is one thing, but talking over a commander who is commanding in WvW isn’t really good sportsmanship and lacks a bit of class, if it did indeed happen like that.

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

From a lot of experience on various opposing servers, Agg tend to be very classy opponents, so I find it very hard to believe that they were ‘spying’…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Commisar.8695

Commisar.8695

You should come hang out in the KH channel. We have fun with spies in the channel – matter of fact, we were awarded the 2013 “Most Fun Channel To Be A Spy In” award, given by the spy himself.

On a serious note, hanging out with friends is one thing, but talking over a commander who is commanding in WvW isn’t really good sportsmanship and lacks a bit of class, if it did indeed happen like that.

A spy xfered and started playing for mazergma because we were that cool yo

Colhearthlevel80ThiefWithAPet/BearhearthThe BoldLevel55BubbleTank/TushyhearthLevel18 CloneRPBot.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

Ok which one of you down voted my video?

Huh?

Better fess up….. I’ll find you….

in Match-ups

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

…so I find it very hard to believe that they were ‘spying’…

Maybe they’re just lonely, and listening in. And watching. Ok. That went creepy fast.

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: warsock.7830

warsock.7830

Evalana if you would like the full honest story of what went down I’ll talk to you. I’m not one for trolling and unnecessary drama. Just shoot me a message. I don’t need to post anything else about AGG. These things have a way of working out on its own.

Warsock
Leader of Reckless Bravery [rB] (Dragonbrand)
www.recklessbravery.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

So uhh how did Agg lose to EP?

EP were far too cute! So Agg died because of how adorable they all were. Nawwwsies

Sex sells…….it also wins GvG :O

I can confirm this.

Believer turned Adapter who is now a winner.

Sex Wins GvGs

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Evalana if you would like the full honest story of what went down I’ll talk to you. I’m not one for trolling and unnecessary drama. Just shoot me a message. I don’t need to post anything else about AGG. These things have a way of working out on its own.

Idk. All the drama in this thread, though an interesting read, sort of boggles the mind!

I’m gonna stay in my own little world, methinks, and just not care!

I just thought that DB would be above all the name calling and calling people out…

(edited by Evalana.5480)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Feed Me Change.6528

Feed Me Change.6528

ALSO – all this Agg bashing is no bueno, some poking is fine, but hey let’s all be respectful here and spread the love

No. This is the week AGG shows how arrogant they are. They decided to play games with the Db teamspeak so they have gotten called out on using underhanded tactics.

Specifically they tried to overpower Warsocks commands when he was wiping AGG all over the map. This has happened more than once.

Then they lost a gvg to ep because they didnt have enough Hammers or access to ep voice comms. So they then quit 15v15 GvG.

I think that sums it up. They dont deserve the respect off the battlefield that they have earned on the battlefield because of their leaders actions.

so much kitten…

1) “underhanded tactics” wow, spying is a part of the game, get over it. FoE spied all the friggin time.
2) overpower commands? If any guild is good enough, you don’t need 1 commander to ALWAYS be there talking 24/7, everyone should be good enough to know what they need to be doing regardless of who is leading.
3) If I had a guild of 30-45, I would quit 15v15s too. Telling HALF of my guild, “oh you can’t have fun tonight”, screw that. When you have the roster to do 20v20, why do anything less? That’d be like forcing an MLB team to play Triple-A teams for a whole season. People get bored of not being able to play.

Not to mention – each guild has their own ‘weight-class strength" Is EP better at 15v15 than Agg? Yes, but is Agg better than EP at 20v20, I’d put my money on it. Hell, I’m sure PAXA could beat Agg or any T1 guild in a 5v5 but I don’t see anyone bringing that up…

Bottom line: A GM is going to do what is best for HIS Guild and HIS members. Hell, I moved FoE around 5 times since April trying to keep my members interested in GW2, sure some people on SoS hate me because I don’t play by the whole “server loyalty” game (even got hate-tells which are hilarious btw) but honestly, I don’t care what they think about my moves or my guild.

Side thought: Why doesn’t rB challenge Agg and stop being the little yippy dog in the corner?

NSP>ET>SoS>BG>ET>SoS>JQ>SoS>Mag>JQ
My fun laughs at your server pride.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

10v10 < Least fun, boring in our personal opinion
15v15 < It is okay, but definitely not the excitement we are looking for
20v20 < We prefer this most

I find this scale odd honestly. Granted I prefer to play at the 5-8 level, so I am biased.

However as you add numbers to the size of group specific things occur:

- individual responsibility reduced
- mistake buffer by any one individual increased
- impact of loss of person reduced
- synergy between members reduced
- need for coordinated skill use reduced

Why does any of that lead to more excitement, seems like the opposite to me.

I understand other reasons for wanting to run 20v20 such as:

- we are a large guild and want to include as many people as possible
- we run a large group in WvW and want to mimic that setup

I get those, makes sense to me, but excitement level… not really.

~ AoN ~

in Match-ups

Niim.9260

2) overpower commands? If any guild is good enough, you don’t need 1 commander to ALWAYS be there talking 24/7, everyone should be good enough to know what they need to be doing regardless of who is leading.

If any guild is good enough, you don’t need to spy on the enemy or mess with their commands in voice chat.

~ AoN ~

in Match-ups

Posted by: Comprissent.3856

Comprissent.3856

i’m confident in the people i left in charge to maintain the reputation it has :p

Except you didn’t leave anyone in charge, and that’s why half of our wvw presence left and we have had to rebuild. No credit stealing allowed here :P

GM – [Ark]ham

in Match-ups

Feed Me Change.6528

If any guild is good enough, you don’t need to spy on the enemy or mess with their commands in voice chat.

Still sounds like y’all need to learn to let go… or at least, like I’ve said, take a chance to get your “revenge” on “those bad people from Agg”. Y’all are taking a random troll moment from a guild & making it your motto for life… kind of sad really…

Take your forum warriors and actually prove something on the battlefield.

in Match-ups

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Huh?

You sure it wasn’t your duplicate account just having a bad day?

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Halo.8976

Halo.8976

Huh?

Have an upvote for killing bad warriors.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

Niim 1v30 Agg yesterday. I saw it myself.

[AoN] All or Nothing

in Match-ups

Posted by: x per fection x.2096

x per fection x.2096

i’m confident in the people i left in charge to maintain the reputation it has :p

Except you didn’t leave anyone in charge, and that’s why half of our wvw presence left and we have had to rebuild. No credit stealing allowed here :P

He left someone in charge, but that person was only interested in PvE. A couple days after Rekka left the MOTD was something like…

Monday – Map completion
Tuesday – Alt leveling
Wednesday – Dungeons

Couple went to D|erp, couple to BURN and a bunch went to PYRO. I was actually incredibly surprised that ME was back up and doing 15v15 GvG’s so fast. Happy to see it.

[Ark]Noober

in Match-ups

Posted by: PoweredByRice.3517

PoweredByRice.3517

grabs more popcorn More Agg drama post pls. K, Thanks.

Jay Que

in Match-ups

Feed Me Change.6528

grabs more popcorn More Agg drama post pls. K, Thanks.

I heard Agg took more than 1 piece of candy from the bowl outside of a random house on Halloween when the sign clearly said “Take only 1 please”…

gasp

in Match-ups

Posted by: rmBossa.4621

rmBossa.4621

I find this scale odd honestly. Granted I prefer to play at the 5-8 level, so I am biased.

Dont disagree at all, but to try and answer your question:

The excitement comes from the unique competitive nature of GvGs, its different then small scale but trust me its there. There is a reason that one of the teams in the Tpvp championship being held at PAX is made up of players from a top GvG guild on EU (votf) Top notch competition brings in top notch players (Red Guard always an example)

You basically said how it applies to GvG though, “we run a large group in WvW and want to mimic that setup.” At the root of GvG we are trying to replicate how we would act in open field, I personally feel that some of the essence of it is lost in the new 15 v 15 meta as some of those builds/strategies would not last in open field. But to each their own.

Not to take anything away from what EP and NS do with 15 v 15, those guys are beast :P and im really looking forward to seeing how they implement those tactics in 20 v 20, maybe they’ll prove me wrong.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Comprissent.3856

Comprissent.3856

He left someone in charge, but that person was only interested in PvE. A couple days after Rekka left the MOTD was something like…

Monday – Map completion
Tuesday – Alt leveling
Wednesday – Dungeons

Couple went to D|erp, couple to BURN and a bunch went to PYRO. I was actually incredibly surprised that ME was back up and doing 15v15 GvG’s so fast. Happy to see it.

Someone doing PvE content in charge = nobody in charge. You’re correct anyways.

GM – [Ark]ham

in Match-ups

Tricare.2946

Hey, he doesn’t have a duplicate account. So it wasn’t that.

I think we have some funny guys that just down voted it some more…..

I’m going to go with it was that guild that lost, or any of the people that lost 1v2….

in Match-ups

Posted by: Handin.4032

Handin.4032

PSA The Dolyak parade will be TODAY at 7 PM Server Time!

Once again sorry for the late notice…work interefered with Dolyak’ing!

TC Golden Dolyak – [DOLY]
Mesmer – FURY
Rank 55 – Bunker Engi, Top 300

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

I think you need to get your priorities straight!!!!!!!!!!

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

The T1 thread can use some professional PvF. Where’s the swag when you need it?
#Attack!!!

Wherever I’m at at 7pm tonight on JQ, I’ll Dolly

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in Match-ups

Halo.8976

If I kill something in wvw, will agg stop listening to others people comms? Or do more 15v15?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

No way, man. I heard a dolyak listened in on Mag’s mumble… I definitely think the next two pages should be dedicated to that. Uncalled for.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evolut.2398

Evolut.2398

From a lot of experience on various opposing servers, Agg tend to be very classy opponents, so I find it very hard to believe that they were ‘spying’…

I think “various” is a bit of an understatement! :P

You could fund a small country in Africa with food and water for a year with the money you’ve spent on transfers…

E V O L U T [TRA] [CC]
Champion Paragon – #Magswag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

Ummmmm don’t quite understand your post. You’re inferring that GW2 shouldn’t be someone’s #1 priority?!?!?!?

Also: v happy that ME is rebuilding, Mag needs more NA guilds. There’s literally 1.75 active NA guilds left.

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Halo.8976

No way, man. I heard a dolyak listened in on Mag’s mumble… I definitely think the next two pages should be dedicated to that. Uncalled for.

This dolyak never claimed to be “unofficial king of NA”.

in Match-ups

Feed Me Change.6528

This dolyak never claimed to be “unofficial king of NA”.

You should just come of the closet and admit your undying, unhealthy affection for Agg. Half of your posts are about them, just admit you love them, we won’t judge you harshly..

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrankieBonez.8361

FrankieBonez.8361

Too much QQ in this thread. [EAT] has had some good fights the last 2 weeks with our match-ups against TC and Mag. Let’s get back to WvW shall we? In case y’all forgot – allow us to reintroduce ourselves.

Enjoy!

Overlord Sorin | Sorin Rising | Ansorin
Elephant Ambush [EA] | Dragonbrand | GW2 YouTube!

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

If you know the name of this suspicious dolyak, please let me know. I will ban it in a fit of rage and write an angry post about it on the forums.

Ummmmm don’t quite understand your post. You’re inferring that GW2 shouldn’t be someone’s #1 priority?!?!?!?

Also: v happy that ME is rebuilding, Mag needs more NA guilds. There’s literally 1.75 active NA guilds left.

No, I’m implying it should be…because work shouldn’t interfere with dolyaking. Duh.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Niim.9260

Still sounds like y’all need to learn to let go… or at least, like I’ve said, take a chance to get your “revenge” on “those bad people from Agg”. Y’all are taking a random troll moment from a guild & making it your motto for life… kind of sad really…

I didn’t say anything for or against Agg, I was simply pointing out how silly it is for you to tell others to suck it up because if they were good enough they could deal with it, when I doubt that is the point of their anger in the first place and on the flip side if someone is good why are they trolling other folks voice chats.

~ AoN ~

(edited by Niim.9260)

in Match-ups

Posted by: warsock.7830

warsock.7830

says the guy who replies to anything and everything. Seems to me you are quite the AGG fan boy. As to the challenge AGG thing, weather or not they could beat us in GvG is not in question here. AGG would beat rB no problem. I’d talk to you in TS and explain in detail all the events that went down but it would be a one sided conversation. It has to be hard for you to speak with your head in AGG’s lap.

Warsock
Leader of Reckless Bravery [rB] (Dragonbrand)
www.recklessbravery.com

in Match-ups

Halo.8976

You should just come of the closet and admit your undying, unhealthy affection for Agg. Half of your posts are about them, just admit you love them, we won’t judge you harshly..

What can I say? Agg drama is the only good thing happened on this week’s PvF.

in Match-ups

Niim.9260

Dont disagree at all, but to try and answer your question:

The excitement comes from the unique competitive nature of GvGs, its different then small scale but trust me its there. There is a reason that one of the teams in the Tpvp championship being held at PAX is made up of players from a top GvG guild on EU (votf) Top notch competition brings in top notch players (Red Guard always an example)

Guess I just do not get it, which is fine, not judging. When I did some GvG it seemed to me like organized zerging with boring meta, not excitement. To each their own and just to be clear I am a supporter of GvG, if folks like doing it and it keeps them interested in the game I am all for it. Overall I think it has increased the skill cap a bit in the game, hopefully it continues to do so and maybe down the road we will see more roaming small mans.

~ AoN ~

in Match-ups

Posted by: PoweredByRice.3517

PoweredByRice.3517

Oohh I do love a good a gossip! Inbox me what happened?

says the guy who replies to anything and everything. Seems to me you are quite the AGG fan boy. As to the challenge AGG thing, weather or not they could beat us in GvG is not in question here. AGG would beat rB no problem. I’d talk to you in TS and explain in detail all the events that went down but it would be a one sided conversation. It has to be hard for you to speak with your head in AGG’s lap.

Jay Que

in Match-ups

Feed Me Change.6528

I didn’t say anything for or against Agg, I was simply pointing out how silly it is for you to tell others to suck it up because if they were good enough they could deal with it, when I doubt that is the point of their anger in the first place and on the flip side if someone is good why are they trolling other folks voice chats.

True, I don’t get why people get so bent out of shape or hold grudges over a video game… And yeah, was wrong of me to lump you in with the rB crowd, just seemed like something they would post. Sorry about that.

It’s just a funny troll moment that people took way to dang seriously and took to the forums rather than talking to Agg in a sidebar and asking them what they were doing. We were even in SoR’s Teamspeak that night running around, they took it as a joke and didn’t go all forum warrior on us and hold some insane grudge.

ps: ban that dolyak spy i hear he is loud

in Match-ups

Posted by: Achilles.2197

Achilles.2197

where r teh cape trimz

Âchillæs – Jade Quarry – GvG’ing before you knew what it was

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrankieBonez.8361

FrankieBonez.8361

My vid got buried amongst the drama…./sadface

scroll up pl0x

Overlord Sorin | Sorin Rising | Ansorin
Elephant Ambush [EA] | Dragonbrand | GW2 YouTube!

in Match-ups

Tricare.2946

My vid got buried amongst the drama…./sadface

scroll up pl0x

At least people aren’t down voting your video. Dham trolls….

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

so much kitten…

1) “underhanded tactics” wow, spying is a part of the game, get over it. FoE spied all the friggin time. it is what it is, I guess i expected better from a guild like AGG

2) overpower commands? If any guild is good enough, you don’t need 1 commander to ALWAYS be there talking 24/7, everyone should be good enough to know what they need to be doing regardless of who is leading.Not a guild. it was the public TS, So AGG was admitting they feared our pugs

3) If I had a guild of 30-45, I would quit 15v15s too.blah…blah..blahh….chest thump…blah..blah..why ..should..I ..care ..about ….blahhhh….FOE???!?!??!

blah.. blah rb hate..blah..

I’m not in rb.

in Match-ups

Posted by: lioka qiao.8734

lioka qiao.8734

^^ True story. I’ve offered several times and he stays on his own.

Little red Lioka

in Match-ups

Posted by: StealthSnake.9134

StealthSnake.9134

I just would like to say that Duke is the dolyak spy. Saiyr-sama please do what you have to do.

Also, something something agg something.

Stealth Snake – Necro
Maguuma~ : 3