8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thorson.9218

Thorson.9218

Hey guys. Wanted to go ahead & post this here. I’ve been considering it for a while, and over the last several weeks have had many offers from other servers to transfer to theirs. I’ve even had a few of them offer to pay for my way, just wanted to say thanks & that I appreciate all your support. However, after careful consideration, I’ve decided to transfer to Ebay. I have a lot of friends here, many of which have been wanting me to come over for quite a while now. I enjoyed my time in AR, the roaming has been fun for me. But after actually starting to play WvW a little bit (you know, trying to help the server, at least a little) I’ve become more & more disheartened. It’s difficult to actually play, and I just wasn’t having that much fun anymore. That’s what it’s all about, so I transferred over a few hours ago. I know a lot of people in AR will be happy to see me go (most of WAR, at least, I’m sure), but for the few that don’t totally hate me, it’s been fun playing with you all. Keep up the good fight. This week’s terrible matchup was a big factor in me leaving, I told myself I’d stay if we got ET/FC/AR. Since we instead got two giant, zergy servers, I considered that my calling. However, due to this bad draw, your chances of actually getting ET & FC next week are higher, so good luck! I know you will all keep going strong. I will transfer back someday! In fact, I have to, I forgot my 7,000 koi cakes in my guild vault, so it’s a promise. I’m sure you will be a much stronger server when I come back. Keep givin’ em hell, even if it’s only a little of it.

Geez Zane. Ebay?!?! Really?!?! Of ALL the servers you could have gone to, you went to the tools who trolled the kitten out of us for MONTHS?!?!

If you come back, I’ll kill you myself. Not sure how, but I’ll find a way.

J/K.

GL.

Ebay!?!?! Oy…… O.o

Come to us, you foes, and bring your flock.
For we will crush your bones on the Anvil Rock!

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Averaelas.1876

Averaelas.1876

Hey guys. Wanted to go ahead & post this here. I’ve been considering it for a while, and over the last several weeks have had many offers from other servers to transfer to theirs. I’ve even had a few of them offer to pay for my way, just wanted to say thanks & that I appreciate all your support. However, after careful consideration, I’ve decided to transfer to Ebay. I have a lot of friends here, many of which have been wanting me to come over for quite a while now. I enjoyed my time in AR, the roaming has been fun for me. But after actually starting to play WvW a little bit (you know, trying to help the server, at least a little) I’ve become more & more disheartened. It’s difficult to actually play, and I just wasn’t having that much fun anymore. That’s what it’s all about, so I transferred over a few hours ago. I know a lot of people in AR will be happy to see me go (most of WAR, at least, I’m sure), but for the few that don’t totally hate me, it’s been fun playing with you all. Keep up the good fight. This week’s terrible matchup was a big factor in me leaving, I told myself I’d stay if we got ET/FC/AR. Since we instead got two giant, zergy servers, I considered that my calling. However, due to this bad draw, your chances of actually getting ET & FC next week are higher, so good luck! I know you will all keep going strong. I will transfer back someday! In fact, I have to, I forgot my 7,000 koi cakes in my guild vault, so it’s a promise. I’m sure you will be a much stronger server when I come back. Keep givin’ em hell, even if it’s only a little of it.

Geez Zane. Ebay?!?! Really?!?! Of ALL the servers you could have gone to, you went to the tools who trolled the kitten out of us for MONTHS?!?!

J/K.

GL.

Ebay!?!?! Oy…… O.o

Attachments:

Commander Laethwyn of RUN Human D/D Ele
Czano Asura Mesmer
#TeamLaensií

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: vivaCaligula.4281

vivaCaligula.4281

saw this and automatically thought of our forums…

Attachments:

“don’t ‘kitten’ with me, I’ve made three commanders rage-quit.”

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Averaelas.1876

saw this and automatically thought of our forums…

Czano Asura Mesmer
#TeamLaensií

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Man, Henge of Denravi, you guys really stepped up your game!

I SAID HI TO YOU IN MY POST AND YOU IGNORED ME. :’(

Sorry, was busy respawnin in the borderland last night =P

Hi, haha =)

Gate of Madness

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

Good skirmishes with HoD then outside SM but sadly our lighter armor classes can only take so much cannon fire

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silas Drake.8946

Silas Drake.8946

Now you are going to make me go make a thief vid.. Give me a few days for the Zergfest reset night to end then I will start recording.

Morn just jelly cuz I forgot how to play theef

Have to learn something to forget it.

Phorfiet - HoD O|O

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: HatSimulator.9362

HatSimulator.9362

And AR is officially dead because of money. reminds of the real world

Gates of Madness [DUI]
Main Warrior | Every other class at 80
I only play WvW

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tei.1704

Tei.1704

I see some citizens of GoM still refuse to communicate without memes and/or gifs. It’s nice that HoD’s first love hasn’t changed much.

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Opc.4718

Opc.4718

And AR is officially dead because of money. reminds of the real world

Life’s a piece of solid excrement, when you look at it.

But come on man, you’re in TFH, and you know while we’re still around we will always be applying force to the rear end of our opponents through the judicious use of a boot. Today’s run in EB is a testament to our strength and our ability to dominate wherever we go – AR may be losing the war, but we we’re not losing any of the battles. (Rather, I’m just not online when we do, so it doesn’t count when I don’t see it). The marketing department is doing a cruddy job recruiting fresh meat for AR, but the end is far from nigh. In fact, the less people we have, the greater the share of glory and loot there is for the rest of us.

Always look on the bright side of life. *whistles
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHPOzQzk9Qo

Kehlirixx Q | Nixx Q | Classic Bunker

(edited by Opc.4718)

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shanks R Us.2489

Shanks R Us.2489

J/K.

GL.

Ebay!?!?! Oy…… O.o

Haha…I only played against Ebay for a few weeks, I wasn’t there for the whole 13 weeks thing, was busy doing PvP. Main reason for this was just bc I know ppl there.

Zane The Clever – Asuran Engineer
Roaming Video 3Roaming Video 41v7 in WvW with engineer

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Averaelas.1876

@vivaCaligula, Art thou mad, kind sir?

Czano Asura Mesmer
#TeamLaensií

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Theftwind.8976

Theftwind.8976

Last night I chased a GoM ele that was attacking the southern camp up to the windmill where they were dueling where I proceeded to finish him off. Although I had people from my server telling me not to as there were duels going on I considered it a justifiable kill. I want to tip my hat to the other GoMs there that did not step in and I tried not to hit them in return with any AOEs. I can just imagine his anger at his teammates for not defending him but it is kind of lame to use dueling as a cover for attacking camps.

As well just before I quit for the night I met one GoM mesmer at the sentry by the southern ruins while on my mesmer. The sentry was ARs and it was sort of a 3 way fight for a few minutes. I managed to flip the sentry and after a long protracted fight my mesmer prevailed. I want to say I really enjoyed that fight as my mesmer is new to WvW, still with masterwork trinkets, but I can say I am happy with the build so far although you nearly had me a few times.

Theftwind (HoD)

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Averaelas.1876

Last night I chased a GoM ele that was attacking the southern camp up to the windmill where they were dueling where I proceeded to finish him off. Although I had people from my server telling me not to as there were duels going on I considered it a justifiable kill. I want to tip my hat to the other GoMs there that did not step in and I tried not to hit them in return with any AOEs. I can just imagine his anger at his teammates for not defending him but it is kind of lame to use dueling as a cover for attacking camps.

As well just before I quit for the night I met one GoM mesmer at the sentry by the southern ruins while on my mesmer. The sentry was ARs and it was sort of a 3 way fight for a few minutes. I managed to flip the sentry and after a long protracted fight my mesmer prevailed. I want to say I really enjoyed that fight as my mesmer is new to WvW, still with masterwork trinkets, but I can say I am happy with the build so far although you nearly had me a few times.

Eh, maybe the kitten was attacking south camp, but GoM has always held fightclub at the Windmill….

Czano Asura Mesmer
#TeamLaensií

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ninjapotpie.6973

Ninjapotpie.6973

@vivaCaligula, Art thou mad, kind sir?

Hey now…. don’t call my girlfriend a sir. lol.

Zorin Blackbow / Azrok [DS]
Ranger, Eng ,Commander (ret),Smartass
GoM. Please don’t feed the Trolls.

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Codisa.1892

Codisa.1892

where is all the drama! i need entertainment!

Attachments:

Ebay- Lulu [RISE],[Bags],[NA] :
Soundless Melody (Thief Sylvari)
Fallen Eñchantress (Human Ele)

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: atomicjellybean.5389

atomicjellybean.5389

Fun times capping GoM bl with VLK and Rawr… Then speed capping GoM EB keep in 4 mins 32 seconds lol, then AR keep in just over 7 minuets

GG

P.S

Step up your game GoM, thought it would be a lot harder to win the matchup lol

Owner of PHAZE {PHZE}
Commander Atomicjellybean
Henge of Denravi

(edited by atomicjellybean.5389)

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

HatSimulator.9362

Defending a sentry against 6 HoD because they cant into 1v1.

MY SENTRY

Attachments:

Gates of Madness [DUI]
I only play WvW

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

HatSimulator.9362

Fun times capping GoM bl with VLK… Then speed capping GoM EB keep in 4 mins 32 seconds lol, them AR keep in just over 7 minuets

GG

Ya with FOUR OMEGA GOLEMS. THE SKILL LEVEL YOU ALL MUST HAVE!
/laugh /no

Gates of Madness [DUI]
I only play WvW

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: atomicjellybean.5389

atomicjellybean.5389

Fun times capping GoM bl with VLK… Then speed capping GoM EB keep in 4 mins 32 seconds lol, them AR keep in just over 7 minuets

GG

Ya with FOUR OMEGA GOLEMS. THE SKILL LEVEL YOU ALL MUST HAVE!
/laugh /no

QQ MOARRRRR <3

Owner of PHAZE {PHZE}
Commander Atomicjellybean
Henge of Denravi

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asami.3572

Asami.3572

When lag strikes mid-jump!

Attachments:

Silver Koneko/Silver Kom Trikru/Lime Dorito
BG

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

HatSimulator.9362

dramas goes here

Attachments:

Gates of Madness [DUI]
I only play WvW

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bllade.1029

Bllade.1029

dramas goes here

We said the same thing about Kaineng, and I can asnwer that statement:

PvE’ers and Fairweather players make up 70% of HoD’s WvW population.

THey’re farming the tower lords, karma, and silver. They don’t give a kitten about 1 or 2 red names. You’re just Karka to them.

However, VLK is full of roamers. We’ll gladly have some small skirmishes with you guys. Time and place.

[VLK] – No one ever complains about bad Thieves, they die.

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

HatSimulator.9362

dramas goes here

THey’re farming the tower lords, karma, and silver. They don’t give a kitten about 1 or 2 red names. You’re just Karka to them.

However, VLK is full of roamers. We’ll gladly have some small skirmishes with you guys. Time and place.

Oh, AR doesnt do organized skirmishes. theres no fun in stacking, building might, veil, then 1 spam to most of us. Wheres the war in that?
But thats awesome, and ill be looking out for some of you to fight

Gates of Madness [DUI]
I only play WvW

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Havvik Nightseeker.3485

Havvik Nightseeker.3485

VSL is challenging all of GoM/AR guilds to a GvG up to 20v20.

would love to see what talented Guilds they have. contact me on the gw2 forums

cheers

[Wake] main driver/GL

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

Much respect to this necro.

Attachments:

….. And Elementalist.

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: WhiteRose.6934

WhiteRose.6934

dramas goes here

If you’re running with a group of 10 or more, the logical solution for another server is to try and gather the numbers to counter your group. Common sense. Zergs-wars are a part of wvw and always will be.

If you’re looking for roaming fights, there is pretty consistently a duo group roaming your BL that is always looking for fights. Break away from the pack and find us.

Genesis Theory [GT] – Henge of Denravi

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

dramas goes here

If you’re running with a group of 10 or more, the logical solution for another server is to try and gather the numbers to counter your group. Common sense. Zergs-wars are a part of wvw and always will be.

If you’re looking for roaming fights, there is pretty consistently a duo group roaming your BL that is always looking for fights. Break away from the pack and find us.

This is going to come off kittenish but its 100% true, you guys run more then fight.

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: JamboHammer.4397

JamboHammer.4397

to my friends i met on ar i hope u enjoyed the showing of all the dead henge and our dance party

Attachments:

Nsp,Gom,Mag[Yaks Bend] Asura Thief- Chronic Fangs/Asura War- Karcerus/Norn Mes- Karcmerus
Charr Ele- Mack Jack/Human Guardian- Karcian/Human Necro- Karcermancer/
Asura Rev- Kushatronium/Asura Engi- Kushatronic /Sylvari Ranger- Karcushian

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

WhiteRose.6934

dramas goes here

This is going to come off kittenish but its 100% true, you guys run more then fight.

I would respond by posting all the screens of the fights I get into where it’s 2v5’s and up this week so far (I screen everything), but I wouldn’t want to embarrass you. Let’s just say all servers have it’s bad players.

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

dramas goes here

I would respond by posting all the screens of the fights I get into where it’s 2v5’s and up this week so far (I screen everything), but I wouldn’t want to embarrass you. Let’s just say all servers have it’s bad players.

He might be making an observation from the majority of HoD or server.

I have come across a few great HoD but general basis of WvW is everyone wants their badges/loot so naturally HoD will send 50+ to deal with 5 people cause those 50+ ppl want that loot from the 5 people.

….. And Elementalist.

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

to my friends i met on ar i hope u enjoyed the showing of all the dead henge and our dance party

Had a great time!

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Viking Jorun.5413

Viking Jorun.5413

Just wanted to pop in and let everyone who helped out in GoM tonight know that they did a fantastic job. Way to give HoD a run for their money for at least a while.

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

WhiteRose.6934

GoM, this is why I miss fighting you guys. Such awesome fights tonight in your BL. If you were there it was intense.

Attachments:

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Averaelas.1876

dramas goes here

Same with GoM. We had an AMAZEBALLS match against Kain and YB where we ended 2nd, and since we weren’t first the fairweathers then left and decried our commander saying we all suck etc.

Then we had IoJ and SF, and a few trolls came and ruined morals of the few fairweathers that did come.

Now… our EB is just the few dedicated WvW players we have and trolls. It makes me want to cry when we have momentum and some troll starts in about how XYZ commander “is kitten and can’t play offense for kitten” and kills a the momentum. Because 20 minutes later we’re outmanned because everybody goes to Crown pavilion or whatever asinine PvE thing there is going on. I think hard about crying; and then I don’t because I’m a man.

We’ll finish second again this week, because AR, much love but you are a fail.

Not a failure, just a fail.

Attachments:

Czano Asura Mesmer
#TeamLaensií

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: SuicideByTaco.5408

SuicideByTaco.5408

Sometimes when ASTC gets bored we just go with our old hobby of painting things green hope u like the new color AR ^^ we now claim this HoD BL #2 ; p

Attachments:

HoD Ninja Commander
ASTC
Dementess 80 Mesmer/ Payneless 80 guardian/ Nhymphess 80 thief/ Enamoress 80 ele

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

Sometimes when ASTC gets bored we just go with our old hobby of painting things green hope u like the new color AR ^^ we now claim this HoD BL #2 ; p

This is ALMOST as impressive as waking up in the morning… almost.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Averaelas.1876

This is ALMOST as impressive as waking up in the morning… almost.

Depends on the context you mean. If you mean for yourself… well… nice try.

If you mean for someone old like Betty White… you’re close.

If you mean for someone like… say… Heath Ledger… well that’s a feat for him and I’d say that’s more impressive.

Attachments:

Czano Asura Mesmer
#TeamLaensií

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: CornChips.5392

CornChips.5392

It’s just…the way you pick up supply, drop some blueprints, build some golems and then hit doors for an hour or two which really impresses me! Congratulations from everyone you fought to accomplish this great and remarkable feat! I’m sure they would tell you themselves but you know, trees falling in the woods and all that.

Thanks for telling everyone here though! No doubt we will be over soon to pat you on the back

CornChips | Sylvari Guardian |
Dvaita Vedanta | Human Mesmer|
The Fluttering Horde [TFH] | CD

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Theftwind.8976

Theftwind.8976

Aww isn’t it cute to see the little ones playing together? Now that is a nice bunch of kids, look at the way they get along! They even shared their playhouse with each other and did not fight at all!

And they still had problems with one little engineer! Oh my aching laughing muscles!

Attachments:

Theftwind (HoD)

(edited by Theftwind.8976)

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kamalia.7493

Kamalia.7493

Queen Jenna of Divinity’s Reach is a slattern.

Elysana Theirin
Elementalist | Valkyria Immortalis [VLK]
Henge of Denravi

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: SuicideByTaco.5408

SuicideByTaco.5408

Well …. I noticed there were some peeps who didn’t like our little redecoration of our friends from AR …. ssssooooo…… we did it again ^^

Attachments:

HoD Ninja Commander
ASTC
Dementess 80 Mesmer/ Payneless 80 guardian/ Nhymphess 80 thief/ Enamoress 80 ele

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: JahRo.6432

JahRo.6432

Defending a sentry against 6 HoD because they cant into 1v1.

MY SENTRY

You can smell the elitism on this one. I’ll be sure to tbag you when I find you on your terrormancer or DD thief (assuming you play one of these generic setups, cause they usually make comments such as yours).

QQ

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma
(Insert other useless !@#$ here)

(edited by JahRo.6432)

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eridon.3184

Eridon.3184

Aww isn’t it cute to see the little ones playing together? Now that is a nice bunch of kids, look at the way they get along! They even shared their playhouse with each other and did not fight at all!

And they still had problems with one little engineer! Oh my aching laughing muscles!

- I was there for those tower fights and was one of the Gom in that tower and if i recall and im sure Dovgan can confirm, There were 4 of us in that party at that time and held the tower for up to 2 hours leaving both walls down and I can’t quite remember the trouble you gave us laughing from the other side of that bridge. Maybe you have Screen shots of that ?

(edited by Eridon.3184)

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

GoM, this is why I miss fighting you guys. Such awesome fights tonight in your BL. If you were there it was intense.

GT as classy as usual, we had a pretty intense time fighting u guys tonight as well I’m hopefully helping to emphasize homeland defense more than anything so sorry if we might have been a bit zergy today but I wanted to get stuffs upgraded from when we got rolled earlier >.<

Also nice seeing Tetra working the necro. You and the other power necro in your group hit like kitten trucks… Thief didn’t help survivability either… Hopefully I can make an elite defense team someday to “entertain” the good roamers… Heh heh heh… >=) For now living the PuG commander life, lol

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

(edited by Colt.9051)

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: ARM.3912

ARM.3912

GT as classy as usual, we had a pretty intense time fighting u guys tonight as well I’m hopefully helping to emphasize homeland defense more than anything so sorry if we might have been a bit zergy today but I wanted to get stuffs upgraded from when we got rolled earlier >.<

Also nice seeing Tetra working the necro. You and the other power necro in your group hit like kitten trucks… Thief didn’t help survivability either… Hopefully I can make an elite defense team someday to “entertain” the good roamers… Heh heh heh… >=)

Did you seriously just apologize for being zergy to an HOD player?

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Heibi.4251

Heibi.4251

dramas goes here

HoD Commander: My fear is that other servers will never understand… Hao! Dai ye! We won again!

HoD Commander: [/Cheer] This is good. But what is best in WvW?

AR: The open BL, roaming looking for 1v1 or 2v2, doing the jumping puzzle in our BL, and fight night at the windmill.

HoD Commander: Wrong! HoD Zergiling, what is best in WvW?

HoD Zergling: To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the kittenings of the other servers!

Leader of Central Anime(CA)
Tifa Ran/Ranger with a Pet
Commander WvW – Henge of Denravi

(edited by Heibi.4251)

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkothe.1253

Darkothe.1253

Well, HoD certainly impresses with the numbers.

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

WhiteRose.6934

Also nice seeing Tetra working the necro. You and the other power necro in your group hit like kitten trucks… Thief didn’t help survivability either… Hopefully I can make an elite defense team someday to “entertain” the good roamers… Heh heh heh… >=) For now living the PuG commander life, lol

The charr necro was actually myself (takes a bow) Name’s Rose. And thanks for the compliment I’ve been working for a while on her. My main is a mesmer so it’s difficult having a character that doesn’t have a million and one escapes.

Edit: All of my edits are because it keeps putting kitten everywhere. I’m not swearing I promise

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Viking Jorun.5413

Viking Jorun.5413

When you want to start the guild, Ferrum’s your first signup

Attachments:

(edited by Viking Jorun.5413)