8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sean.8274

Sean.8274

Every server complains when they are up against superior numbers. They whine “Your whole server is made of zergs!” “HoD has no skill” …to make themselves feel better. HoD is no different. We complain and a lot of people rage quit when we’ve gone up against Kaineng…or Borlis Pass. This week, HoD came out strong on reset (motivated by the matchup with our old buddy GoM…we have waited a few months for this roll), and kept that strength through the weekend. I am am proud of our server this week, Fairweathers and all. Expect gloating and kitten-talk from HoD this week people. But take it as it is: a server on a high after being beat by ET when Crown Pavilion came out >.<

That being said, HoD has a lot of small roaming groups and a lot of zergs. Just hope you run into one before the other. But don’t be surprised when a zerg rolls over a couple guys running around alone or in small groups. Maybe they were running to meet up with a larger force. This is war after all. WvW will never be zergless. Could you imagine? Entire maps full of 5 man roaming teams? Would never happen. Strength in numbers. Its natural.

PS: Love the Doctor Who gifs GoM…keep it up

Lucy Ursa~80 Guardian | Worf Rozhenko~80 Warrior | Vera Valentine~80 Mesmer | Cupcake~80 Engi
King Arcturus X~80 Ranger | Suki Serra~80 Thief | Count Charon~80 Necro | Regulus Leo~80 Ele
HoD since launch

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: JKFlipFlop.7123

JKFlipFlop.7123

It’s been like 2 months since I moved to NSP and we have fought every server between tiers 12 and 24 except AR and GoM. kitten this system.

I Am Harmfull – [WHO] ex tM/XOXO
Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkothe.1253

Darkothe.1253

Every server complains when they are up against superior numbers. They whine “Your whole server is made of zergs!” “HoD has no skill” …to make themselves feel better. HoD is no different. We complain and a lot of people rage quit when we’ve gone up against Kaineng…or Borlis Pass. This week, HoD came out strong on reset (motivated by the matchup with our old buddy GoM…we have waited a few months for this roll), and kept that strength through the weekend. I am am proud of our server this week, Fairweathers and all. Expect gloating and kitten-talk from HoD this week people. But take it as it is: a server on a high after being beat by ET when Crown Pavilion came out >.<

That being said, HoD has a lot of small roaming groups and a lot of zergs. Just hope you run into one before the other. But don’t be surprised when a zerg rolls over a couple guys running around alone or in small groups. Maybe they were running to meet up with a larger force. This is war after all. WvW will never be zergless. Could you imagine? Entire maps full of 5 man roaming teams? Would never happen. Strength in numbers. Its natural.

I don’t think anyone from GoM is whining about no skills from HoD…more about the fact that we don’t have the numbers right now that we’d like to have. I mean, it sucks sure…but we’re certainly not going to sell HoD short. You all are fielding some insane numbers this bout. Because of GoM’s proclivity to engage in all PvE events, and put WvWvW on a back burner…we’re getting our kittens handed to us. But…that’s certainly no reason to bad mouth or kitten about it. If we can keep a civil tone during this match, I’ll be happy. The only thing worse than a sore loser is a sore winner – let’s keep those attitudes off the table.

But, we’re still fighting. I’ve had some good fights this last weekend, and I’m sure we’ll continue to get good fights as the week progresses. Let’s keep this classy and keep our heads up. Is HoD going to win this match up? Probably. Should we insult their win, whine like a bunch of kittens, and start calling into question their ability to WvWvW? Absolutely not. They brought more, enthusiastic WvWvW peeps to the game this week than we were able to they and curbed stomped us. Keep up the fight, don’t engage the trolls and let’s have some fun.

P.S. To the HoD Norn guardian who I “unintentionally” repeatedly focus fired this last weekend. No hard feelings. I just didn’t like your hat.

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

We would but there are people that get offended by such things. Theres only going to be boring WvW talk now in this matchup.

Day 4 of current matchup.

HoD continues to roll everything, pugs still not listening to commanders. Seen new commanders pop up, old commanders, apart from a few select ones, arnt tagging up. PvE content hit GoM Hard. K K B claims of a HoD spy, he must be right. Match up will be determined on who can roll AR BL the most, sad day. New warrior meta is beyond my capabilities, too much HP regen, have nearly none myself. DS continues to be useless compared to other class survivability mechanics. Should have 25k * 1.3 lifeforce, only seem to have half that. Even at 50%+ lifeforce, regular health is sustaining damage, i am confused. Liking celestial gear, that magic find. HoD likes omegas, i like omegas too, GoM doesnt like omegas. Build ACs everywhere, no one uses. Food buff i like is 25s each/30 min, sigh. Durios under attack right now, standing on wall, walls down. No HoD in sight so far.

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

JKFlipFlop.7123

We would but there are people that get offended by such things. Theres only going to be boring WvW talk now in this matchup.

Day 4 of current matchup.

HoD continues to roll everything, pugs still not listening to commanders. Seen new commanders pop up, old commanders, apart from a few select ones, arnt tagging up. PvE content hit GoM Hard. K K B claims of a HoD spy, he must be right. Match up will be determined on who can roll AR BL the most, sad day. New warrior meta is beyond my capabilities, too much HP regen, have nearly none myself. DS continues to be useless compared to other class survivability mechanics. Should have 25k * 1.3 lifeforce, only seem to have half that. Even at 50%+ lifeforce, regular health is sustaining damage, i am confused. Liking celestial gear, that magic find. HoD likes omegas, i like omegas too, GoM doesnt like omegas. Build ACs everywhere, no one uses. Food buff i like is 25s each/30 min, sigh. Durios under attack right now, standing on wall, walls down. No HoD in sight so far.

Just roll condi and every warrior ever will melt.

Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

Condi spec is boring, cant stab things. Made awesome hybrid build, no real AoE, had to scrap. Excellent 1v1 build, scepter/dagger and dagger/focus, confused many enemies. Still let down by limitations of class. Wtb more escape mechanics.

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asami.3572

Asami.3572

Don’t be sad! Be trampled by adorable puppies! ;o

Silver Koneko/Silver Kom Trikru/Lime Dorito
BG

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

JKFlipFlop.7123

Condi spec is boring, cant stab things. Made awesome hybrid build, no real AoE, had to scrap. Excellent 1v1 build, scepter/dagger and dagger/focus, confused many enemies. Still let down by limitations of class. Wtb more escape mechanics.

Yeah, I agree with you there. The lack of stability and gap closers compared to other classes is frustrating, but front-loading every condi in the game on someone in the blink of an eye is just too fun. I’ve spiced things up by using perplexity runes. Pair that with warhorn and you troll so hard. Sometimes I wish I was an asuran for techno babble and pain inverter. Cause confusion spiking on a necro isn’t broken or anything.

Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

After being harassed ruthlessly, there will be no more gifs, no more doctor who, no fun, no anything.

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

Pro tip for GoM and AR:

Do not run up the side of SM, HoD has all the cannons manned and a 3 man party ready to kill!

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Darkothe.1253

After being harassed ruthlessly, there will be no more gifs, no more doctor who, no fun, no anything.

This is how people who’ve mistreated Commander Honeybuns makes me feel:

Attachments:

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bllade.1029

Bllade.1029

Hey you guys are right, HoD zergs are skill-less.

Should make them easier to farm right? I’m not gonna give any super secrets away, but nothing like a couple well placed arrow carts, staff guardians and a choke point can’t handle AMIRITE?!

Think HoD is bad? I implore you to play Kaineng one day. Their zergs actually do have skill, so not only will they mop the floor in a ZvZ fight with your server, their pugs are disciplined to the point where they won’t even break off for a decent small man fight.

You literally fight extremely coordinated zergs all week long. Every person hugs the commanders kitten , like they are still in tier 3. I’m not even kidding.

And one of their guilds alone will take 10 people, and absolutely molest your fairweather pug zerg.

That is something that truly sucks, not a kitten thing you can do about it.

But HoD zergs? Like watching kittens lick the windows on the short bus. Many numbers, yeah. But just PvE’ers lookin’ for a new tower grind. Get your best WvW’ers together, and hit one of our zergs head on and half of em will run when people start hittin’ the dirt.

I promise. Some of my guildies laugh at the things said in map chat and in team chat like ‘Man these guys suck’ or ‘Man they don’t even put up a fight’ but these are the same guys who book it to pavilion farming when tower caps aren’t as simple as building some rams and playing pocket pool.

Same goes for 80% of our commanders too. Only show up when things are easy. Funny really.

[VLK] – No one ever complains about bad Thieves, they die.

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

JKFlipFlop.7123

Should make them easier to farm right? I’m not gonna give any super secrets away, but nothing like a couple well placed arrow carts, staff guardians and a choke point can’t handle AMIRITE?!

Think HoD is bad? I implore you to play Kaineng one day. Their zergs actually do have skill, so not only will they mop the floor in a ZvZ fight with your server, their pugs are disciplined to the point where they won’t even break off for a decent small man fight.

You literally fight extremely coordinated zergs all week long. Every person hugs the commanders kitten , like they are still in tier 3. I’m not even kidding.

And one of their guilds alone will take 10 people, and absolutely molest your fairweather pug zerg.

But HoD zergs? Like watching kittens lick the windows on the short bus. Many numbers, yeah. But just PvE’ers lookin’ for a new tower grind. Get your best WvW’ers together, and hit one of our zergs head on and half of em will run when people start hittin’ the dirt.

I promise. Some of my guildies laugh at the things said in map chat and in team chat like ‘Man these guys suck’ or ‘Man they don’t even put up a fight’ but these are the same guys who book it to pavilion farming when tower caps aren’t as simple as building some rams and playing pocket pool.

Same goes for 80% of our commanders too. Only show up when things are easy. Funny really.

BP was worse than Kaineng. You’d cap a camp with 2 players and they’d respond with 25+

Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

Soooooooo….. Have some hope AR, HoD isn’t exactly the sharpest tool in the shed, even with the HoD zerg about, we still somehow managed to 4 man AR keep out from under their nose.

Attachments:

….. And Elementalist.

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

The kaineng zergs I came across were pretty weak. Even the guild zergs of theirs I came across were weak.

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: HatSimulator.9362

HatSimulator.9362

dramas goes here

We said the same thing about Kaineng, and I can asnwer that statement:

PvE’ers and Fairweather players make up 70% of HoD’s WvW population.

THey’re farming the tower lords, karma, and silver. They don’t give a kitten about 1 or 2 red names. You’re just Karka to them.

However, VLK is full of roamers. We’ll gladly have some small skirmishes with you guys. Time and place.

Same with GoM. We had an AMAZEBALLS match against Kain and YB where we ended 2nd, and since we weren’t first the fairweathers then left and decried our commander saying we all suck etc.

Then we had IoJ and SF, and a few trolls came and ruined morals of the few fairweathers that did come.

Now… our EB is just the few dedicated WvW players we have and trolls. It makes me want to cry when we have momentum and some troll starts in about how XYZ commander “is kitten and can’t play offense for kitten” and kills a the momentum. Because 20 minutes later we’re outmanned because everybody goes to Crown pavilion or whatever asinine PvE thing there is going on. I think hard about crying; and then I don’t because I’m a man.

We’ll finish second again this week, because AR, much love but you are a fail.

Not a failure, just a fail.

“We’ll finish second again this week, because AR, much love but you are a fail”
ts like you don’t know anything about our servers history. wait you don’t

Attachments:

Gates of Madness [DUI]
Main Warrior | Every other class at 80
I only play WvW

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Westpalm.7462

Westpalm.7462

Much respect to this necro.

That’s me, Sephiroth, Been having a blast roaming and getting into some good small fights. It’s a very welcome change to last weeks non-stop zerg fights. Kain’s idea of a “small roaming” group was 15+.

[PHZE] Blountstown – Necro
Coralsprings – Thief

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

HatSimulator.9362

“Come on guys lets take stuff back”

Attachments:

Gates of Madness [DUI]
I only play WvW

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

That’s me, Sephiroth, Been having a blast roaming and getting into some good small fights. It’s a very welcome change to last weeks non-stop zerg fights. Kain’s idea of a “small roaming” group was 15+.

you are one epic necro man, keep it up ^.^

….. And Elementalist.

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

dramas goes here

If you’re running with a group of 10 or more, the logical solution for another server is to try and gather the numbers to counter your group. Common sense. Zergs-wars are a part of wvw and always will be.

If you’re looking for roaming fights, there is pretty consistently a duo group roaming your BL that is always looking for fights. Break away from the pack and find us.

This is going to come off kittenish but its 100% true, you guys run more then fight.

I would respond by posting all the screens of the fights I get into where it’s 2v5’s and up this week so far (I screen everything), but I wouldn’t want to embarrass you. Let’s just say all servers have it’s bad players.

Little defensive ? It was just an observation from Saturday night, it happened on more then one occasion. Maybe you weren’t there /shrug. I can say that the Guardian/Thief combo should probably try out for the Olympics, they would probably bring home gold.

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Westpalm.7462

Westpalm.7462

you are one epic necro man, keep it up ^.^

TY Sir

[PHZE] Blountstown – Necro
Coralsprings – Thief

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

I just wanted to reply to this really quickly before getting back to studying.

Thank you, Dark for being so kind to us. We really appreciate and adore the friends we do have on the server. You guys are what makes it hard for me to leave after all of the harassment.

WvW update: HoD is eating everything, I hope they have room for tea later. Missing out on tea is like committing a sin.

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tossed Fish.7380

Tossed Fish.7380

WvW update: HoD is eating everything, I hope they have room for tea later. Missing out on tea is like committing a sin.

I’m sorry, I thought we were on american servers.

Attachments:

Tossed Fish//Necromancer
Valkyria Immortalis [VLK]

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Theftwind.8976

Theftwind.8976

- I was there for those tower fights and was one of the Gom in that tower and if i recall and im sure Dovgan can confirm, There were 4 of us in that party at that time and held the tower for up to 2 hours leaving both walls down and I can’t quite remember the trouble you gave us laughing from the other side of that bridge. Maybe you have Screen shots of that ?

The screenies I took were during the tower fight but the fun I was talking about with my engineer took place after we had the tower back. There were 4 of you, a mes, a hammer wielding warrior, a thief and I think there was an ele in the group. They could not take my engie down with any great success but I was having a blast and I thank you for it. Sadly I did not think of screenies for that but the one incident was priceless. You had one lone person standing out by the sentry across the bridge. I mentioned in our map chat “I wonder where the others went to?”….. when I could see their stacked nameplates sticking out from behind the archway gate to the camp! Very sneaky indeed!

No I was trolling the four of you back and forth across that bridge for over an hour but sadly all I caught were suckers, well below the legal size limit and I was forced to throw them back. I did not want fish and game coming after me!

Edit: In fact two of you at one point during all that pinged me to join your group! Why I do not know!

Theftwind (HoD)

(edited by Theftwind.8976)

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Averaelas.1876

Averaelas.1876

WvW is no fun because pugs don’t listen and HoD keeps steam rolling us.

The forum is no fun because we can’t post Docotr Who or gifs to have fun.

This game has lost its fun. :<

Regretting my purchase :<

Also as per the mods (who deleted my gifs) “These images add nothing to the discussion and have been deleted.”

Because fun is outlawed. Thanks Obama.

Commander Laethwyn of RUN Human D/D Ele
Czano Asura Mesmer
#TeamLaensií

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shanks R Us.2489

Shanks R Us.2489

Zane The Clever – Asuran Engineer
Roaming Video 3Roaming Video 41v7 in WvW with engineer

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Averaelas.1876

Averaelas.1876

Playing pocket pool is actually my only commanding skill atm.

Also we played Kaineng. They made me sad. I wanted skill and they gave me “OH MY GOD LETS THROW BODIES AT THEM” They’re a bunch of glass cannons who need some points in siege defense.

Also, I has a sad.

Commander Laethwyn of RUN Human D/D Ele
Czano Asura Mesmer
#TeamLaensií

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Nothing quite says “America” like T-Rexes eating bacon.

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Theftwind.8976

Theftwind.8976

Just a friendly warning to the one GOM Ranger, running with a Drake pet, that was flying above the Hills keep in our BL last night while I was on a treb. Next time I will not miss the screen shot opportunity and report you!

Theftwind (HoD)

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Darkothe.1253

I, for one, will continue to post .gifs on the boards in support of Commander Honeybuns. Why? Because that’s part of the GoM culture. Because they don’t affect anyone’s game play. Because they bring frivolity and fun to boards which are, far too often, full of kittening, chest thumping and really bad trolling. I will continue to uphold the Honeybuns tradition until they pry my permissions to post on these boards from my cold, dead, pixelated hands!

So, essentially what we’re missing from these forums is:

Attachments:

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sinester.3572

Sinester.3572

=O i can post now!!!! let start whit the massive up scales the enemy’s have dam paxa leaves hod and now a lot of up scales walk around mauhahaah and about GOM DAM u guys are weak as hell go to t8 alright and we made a honor attack in memory of server police he run away from us =( so we had to make a small honor golem rush for the man

Attachments:

HOD Comander

(edited by Sinester.3572)

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Darkothe.1253

=O i can post now!!!! let start whit the massive upscales the enemys have dam paxa leaves hod and now a lot of upscales walk arround mauhahaah and about GOM DAM u guys are weak as hell go to t8 allright and we made a honor attack in memory of server police he run away from us =( so we had to make a small honor golem rush for the man

I…uh…hmmm…

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: JamboHammer.4397

JamboHammer.4397

- I was there for those tower fights and was one of the Gom in that tower and if i recall and im sure Dovgan can confirm, There were 4 of us in that party at that time and held the tower for up to 2 hours leaving both walls down and I can’t quite remember the trouble you gave us laughing from the other side of that bridge. Maybe you have Screen shots of that ?

The screenies I took were during the tower fight but the fun I was talking about with my engineer took place after we had the tower back. There were 4 of you, a mes, a hammer wielding warrior, a thief and I think there was an ele in the group. They could not take my engie down with any great success but I was having a blast and I thank you for it. Sadly I did not think of screenies for that but the one incident was priceless. You had one lone person standing out by the sentry across the bridge. I mentioned in our map chat “I wonder where the others went to?”….. when I could see their stacked nameplates sticking out from behind the archway gate to the camp! Very sneaky indeed!

No I was trolling the four of you back and forth across that bridge for over an hour but sadly all I caught were suckers, well below the legal size limit and I was forced to throw them back. I did not want fish and game coming after me!

Edit: In fact two of you at one point during all that pinged me to join your group! Why I do not know!

i guess i missed that fight cuz i went to bed while we still had the tower but it seems i was the war in the first pic, u caught me logging out and going to bed (: the ICON Recruit

Nsp,Gom,Mag[Yaks Bend] Asura Thief- Chronic Fangs/Asura War- Karcerus/Norn Mes- Karcmerus
Charr Ele- Mack Jack/Human Guardian- Karcian/Human Necro- Karcermancer/
Asura Rev- Kushatronium/Asura Engi- Kushatronic /Sylvari Ranger- Karcushian

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

=O i can post now!!!! let start whit the massive upscales the enemys have dam paxa leaves hod and now a lot of upscales walk arround mauhahaah and about GOM DAM u guys are weak as hell go to t8 allright and we made a honor attack in memory of server police he run away from us =( so we had to make a small honor golem rush for the man

Here ya go, lil’ buddy.

Attachments:

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sean.8274

Sean.8274

This makes me sad…

Lucy Ursa~80 Guardian | Worf Rozhenko~80 Warrior | Vera Valentine~80 Mesmer | Cupcake~80 Engi
King Arcturus X~80 Ranger | Suki Serra~80 Thief | Count Charon~80 Necro | Regulus Leo~80 Ele
HoD since launch

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sinester.3572

Sinester.3572

all i need to know is to make u all fell kitten hurt go cry in the corner now huehuehuehuehuehuehue

HOD Comander

(edited by Sinester.3572)

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eridon.3184

Eridon.3184

i guess i missed that fight cuz i went to bed while we still had the tower but it seems i was the war in the first pic, u caught me logging out and going to bed (: the ICON Recruit

Heh agreed i dunno who you were fighting there engi but we were running necrro/war/ele/eng as you can see in Jambos screene and even before we got zerged out of the tower Jambo got bored the necro got bored and I got bored myself waiting for fights there so we left. Cant say I remember partying any of you HoD fyi Kar doesnt use hammer period.

(edited by Eridon.3184)

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

HatSimulator.9362

Never post again

Attachments:

Gates of Madness [DUI]
I only play WvW

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Ah, I see. You’re Henge of Denravi’s Laethwyn. Well met.

Gate of Madness

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Darkothe.1253

all i need to know is to make u all fell kitten hurt go cry in the corner now huehuehuehuehuehuehue

Dean and I are on the same page here regarding your latest prose:

Attachments:

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: jbondo.9817

jbondo.9817

This is how we treat our commanders here on HoD.

No Mercy.

I wouldn’t say “we” … most HoD people are generally polite and nice to one another. I think you are the exception… not the rule.

You sound like a very emotional person.

Dusty Dawg

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

JKFlipFlop.7123

Did PAXA actually leave HoD? Or is this guy trolling?

Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

PAXA left for another game, last I heard.

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

So… dem omegas. Glad the only saving grace about our BLs is more gold was used to mow everything over than I spent upgrading everything.

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: JahRo.6432

JahRo.6432

So… dem omegas. Glad the only saving grace about our BLs is more gold was used to mow everything over than I spent upgrading everything.

Funny thing is that we make it all back with a bit of profit after one flip.

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma
(Insert other useless !@#$ here)

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Darkothe.1253

Meh. Kind of wish this week was over already. No slight against HoD, but this match up – as unbalanced as it seems – is rapidly approaching the “no fun” limits for AR and GoM. At this point, logging in and flipping camps and spanking HoD’s small roaming groups is the only entertainment we have left to us – in the face of the ever hungering HoD zergballofdeathanddoom. We get it. HoD has superior numbers and can take most anything they want on any map. I think we can safely declare HoD the winner for the week. No bad feelings, and no smack talk.

Honestly, if I see an AR person, which I haven’t yet, I’ll make sure to wave and cheer as I continue on past them looking for another HoD adversary to beat up. We probably won’t win ppt this week…so, as AR and GoM, let’s just focus on murdering as many as we possibly can – a new game called body count! And, of course I mean murder with love…and cookies…and flowers…and long walks on the beach, because we abhore violence here at GoM.

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: subcrazy.1098

subcrazy.1098

We didn’t leave hod, we left the game. Maybe be back 1 day. Keep the zerg alive.

LavaFluxx – Ele
Ankle Bitër – Necro – Paxa
Necro and Ele small man videos:Necro/Ele Videos

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

Meh. Kind of wish this week was over already. No slight against HoD, but this match up – as unbalanced as it seems – is rapidly approaching the “no fun” limits for AR and GoM. At this point, logging in and flipping camps and spanking HoD’s small roaming groups is the only entertainment we have left to us – in the face of the ever hungering HoD zergballofdeathanddoom. We get it. HoD has superior numbers and can take most anything they want on any map. I think we can safely declare HoD the winner for the week. No bad feelings, and no smack talk.

Honestly, if I see an AR person, which I haven’t yet, I’ll make sure to wave and cheer as I continue on past them looking for another HoD adversary to beat up. We probably won’t win ppt this week…so, as AR and GoM, let’s just focus on murdering as many as we possibly can – a new game called body count! And, of course I mean murder with love…and cookies…and flowers…and long walks on the beach, because we abhore violence here at GoM.

Rofl, I think I’ve only seen a couple of AR here and there maybe… two or three times in this entire matchup. Everything else I’ve seen was HoD zergballs, but there’s been some roamers too, which in fighting them probably was the more enjoyable part of this matchup. Defending the BLs against the holy zergballofdoom with like 10 to 50 odds almost constantly isnt fun.

On that note, if there IS any AR around that feels they want a good duel in, they can /bow me if I’m in WvW at the time and not busy. I just havent had much a chance to see AR much at all >.<

Attachments:

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

(edited by Colt.9051)

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mariticide.1970

Mariticide.1970

Rofl, I think I’ve only seen a couple of AR here and there maybe… two or three times in this entire matchup. Everything else I’ve seen was HoD zergballs, but there’s been some roamers too, which in fighting them probably was the more enjoyable part of this matchup. Defending the BLs against the holy zergballofdoom with like 10 to 50 odds almost constantly isnt fun.

We have to really be careful. I run in a group of 3-5, and we are getting used to fighting very outnumbered. However, as a member of AR, we kind of have to ignore the PPT and just fight for what fun we can have. Of which I am having a lot. Also, for reference, that human female with the white hair in that picture is a hammer wielding Guardian, not a Warrior.

Mariticide – Anvil Rock
Guardian – [KAOS] – Killing as Organized Sport
Personal Guild – [BOOK] – Librarians Anonymous

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrFcknHoudini.7842

MrFcknHoudini.7842

Where’s Zombie Land? How does it feel to get mopped up by the server you left? LMAO Bring it to them HOD. My money’s on YOU!!

Im Houdini
Boss Ele
Proud member of Void