Tossed Fish.7380

Tossed fish didn’t like my poem ;( hold me

A necromancer named Tossed Fish
Said that he had only but one wish
Which to have a nice read
A smart author’s proud deed
But turns out that life is a bish

The rhythm is totally off but whatever!

I’m feeling the love in here. Never thought I’d be reading poetry about me on the official forums.

I lack styx’s eloquence in both poetry and prose, so here is a moving picture tribute to you from your dear friends over at GoM.

I look like an idiot in the office. I nearly cried.

Tossed Fish//Necromancer
Valkyria Immortalis [VLK]

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: ArkAngel.7940

ArkAngel.7940

AR really roflstomped us this time…

Attachments:

Henge of Denravi [HoD]
The best player in the game
“I’m better than all of you!”

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Whoah, good for Anvil Rock! Go you guys!

Gate of Madness

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Produs.6401

Produs.6401

Thanks for letting us borrow your castle this morning HoD!

Attachments:

ex GoM/HoD

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tossed Fish.7380

Tossed Fish.7380

Why would you kill an innocent bunny GoM

Tossed Fish//Necromancer

(edited by Tossed Fish.7380)

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: ArkAngel.7940

ArkAngel.7940

Take a look at this Zombie Land video on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WRj4f5_DRg

dat 1 spam tho

Henge of Denravi [HoD]
The best player in the game
“I’m better than all of you!”

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

dat 1 spam tho

+1

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: WamSolf.5021

WamSolf.5021

dat 1 spam tho

+1

Dat WUBWUBWUB. Congrats on learning what a border land looks like Zombie Land, may you take Jade Quarry to higher and higher places. I don’t think Tier 1 is good enough, I expect to see you soon in Tier 0 competing against our patron god, ARM.

Nine 80’s and counting
[pls]NSP-Formerly [RISE]from GoM/SBI

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

That can’t be the real Zombie Land. Not nearly enough golems in that video.

Also: WUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUB

Edit: Sorry guys. I just made it to the end and saw the golems. ZL confirmed.

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bllade.1029

Bllade.1029

I really hope this was a joke.

[VLK] – No one ever complains about bad Thieves, they die.

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

styx.7294

Really, guys? Let Zombieland do its thing. They don’t have anything to do with this thread.

Gate of Madness

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Averaelas.1876

Averaelas.1876

Really, guys? Let Zombieland do its thing. They don’t have anything to do with this thread.

What good is a dead horse if you can’t kick it?

Also its obviously ZL. Only 2 rams, no waterfields, PvDoor, and Server’s My Little Legendary bow.

Commander Laethwyn of RUN Human D/D Ele
Czano Asura Mesmer
#TeamLaensií

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Coults.8492

Coults.8492

That was really good video! I was eagerly awaiting different views to watch your (20+ man?) group run around the BL, I felt so alive & inspired!. Not only that but watching your (20+ man) group take on those insane (5 maybe) enemies at a time!

I will live to have vivid memories of this, please keep us up to date with all your running and zerg stomping!!!11!!

<3 Gar

Attachments:

RISE Commander

Needs moar legendaries q.q

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Viking Jorun.5413

Viking Jorun.5413

Hey guys, just wanted to drop by and give GoM a little encouragement. Hang in there, guys. I want you all to know that I’m working diligently on a solution to get our server to rebound back after losing so many great players. Keep your ears open, and HoD? Be afraid. ;)

~The GvG scene may soon be coming to you in full force.

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkothe.1253

Darkothe.1253

The fights last night between Dane and Langor were lots of fun! Many props to that gutsy charr warrior who REALLY wanted to get to our keep to take out our seige that was blasting your position – pity you got chased off repeatedly. And, of course, my hat is off to that sneaky Sylvari thief who kept jumping in and bleeding out so many of our forces. You caused me to retreat a few times, and actually got me down once. And, I should apologize for dancing with your corpse after we finally nailed you – but I’m not going to. /shrug I get to be petty every once in a while.

Although the match up has been horribly unbalanced population wise – had the outmanned “buff” more times than I actually care to remember this week – I did have a lot of fun spreading my confusion, passing out spankings with my glowy greatsword and actually fighting against evenly matched forces periodically when the HoD zergballofdeathanddoom was off chewing up a different portion of the map.

Good luck on your climb up the ladder HoD! Pity I won’t be able to log on before the reset happens tonight…I’d really like a rematch with the salad thief.

Cheers!

(edited by Darkothe.1253)

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Antara.3189

Antara.3189

What is this? Photoshop?

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

styx.7294

Hey guys, just wanted to drop by and give GoM a little encouragement. Hang in there, guys. I want you all to know that I’m working diligently on a solution to get our server to rebound back after losing so many great players. Keep your ears open, and HoD? Be afraid.

~The GvG scene may soon be coming to you in full force.

Neat!

We’ve done a lot better the last couple days. Even durin NA prime time! Maybe Henge of Denravi got tired and we’re fresh from our nap!

Gate of Madness

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Tossed Fish.7380

Neat!

We’ve done a lot better the last couple days. Even durin NA prime time! Maybe Henge of Denravi got tired and we’re fresh from our nap!

Pretty much. We kinda got bored. Least me and my guildies have. The new patch also got a lot of Hengies busy along with school starting for many others.

Tossed Fish//Necromancer

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sinester.3572

Sinester.3572

Neat!

Pretty much. We kinda got bored. Least me and my guildies have. The new patch also got a lot of Hengies busy along with school starting for many others.

That and we have enough points that we don’t even need to play the rest of the matchup and still win, so a lot of ppl have more things to do .

HOD Comander

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

styx.7294

Neat!

That and we have enough points that we don’t even need to play the rest of the matchup and still win, so a lot of ppl have more things to do .

gasp! These sound like excuses!

Gate of Madness

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Tossed Fish.7380

Neat!

Oh hell no. I’ll see you tonight. Get ready for some kitten whoopin my friend, you dirty jack-o-lope killers.

Tossed Fish//Necromancer

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

styx.7294

Neat!

Oh hell no. I’ll see you tonight. Get ready for some kitten whoopin my friend, you dirty jack-o-lope killers.

I actually have a wedding rehearsal (not my wedding thankfully!) to be at this evening but if I get a chance to be on I might end up in a similar place than you possibly and then we might get at each other through the zergs and I will probably hope your cooldowns are up so that you don’t target me and corrupt my boons if I have any up at the time!

Gate of Madness

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thorson.9218

Thorson.9218

What is this? Photoshop?

No. History. Distant, fading, history……..

Come to us, you foes, and bring your flock.
For we will crush your bones on the Anvil Rock!

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nordic Natedog.4360

Nordic Natedog.4360

HoD, this is just low. Several of us GoM had to come to our keep this afternoon since the grub had come into our keep and caused it to be under attack until we finally put it back down. Later I was passing through and found this asuran mesmer commander from TAA in our wall. We killed him after a little bit of time but apparently had been the one who brought the grub in earlier. It’s bad enough when people exploit into a tower but into a keep is simply inexcusable.

Attachments:

Mag (PA)
Figrin the Healer (Guard), Angelic Renae (Mes), Death by Figrin (Thief)

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkothe.1253

Darkothe.1253

HoD, this is just low. Several of us GoM had to come to our keep this afternoon since the grub had come into our keep and caused it to be under attack until we finally put it back down. Later I was passing through and found this asuran mesmer commander from TAA in our wall. We killed him after a little bit of time but apparently had been the one who brought the grub in earlier. It’s bad enough when people exploit into a tower but into a keep is simply inexcusable.

HoD has been training the grub into our Keep multiple times this match up. We killed it twice last night.

Yeah, it’s nice to be able to take the grub down without any HoDzergballofdeathanddoom happening across the scene – and we appreciate that you all have been so keen to train the grub into a safer area for us to kill it. Managed to get a few nice items out of the chest just last night!

Much love and kisses for your kind gestures after a week of merciless zergballing, scenery chewing and roflstomping this week. That’s a show of true class and exceptional character!

(edited by Darkothe.1253)

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: madchatter.7964

madchatter.7964

I lack styx’s eloquence in both poetry and prose, so here is a moving picture tribute to you from your dear friends over at GoM.

Behold, I give you… gummy gommy fish!

Attachments:

GoM – [ASH] | Check out the GoMmunity!
main: Medeina (human d/d ele)
alts: yes xP

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: erjdrifter.5301

erjdrifter.5301

The fights last night between Dane and Langor were lots of fun! Many props to that gutsy charr warrior who REALLY wanted to get to our keep to take out our seige that was blasting your position – pity you got chased off repeatedly. And, of course, my hat is off to that sneaky Sylvari thief who kept jumping in and bleeding out so many of our forces. You caused me to retreat a few times, and actually got me down once. And, I should apologize for dancing with your corpse after we finally nailed you – but I’m not going to. /shrug I get to be petty every once in a while.

Cheers!

Think I might have been that warrior, I was just trying to get the platinum node by your keep to finish my daily. Don’t worry, I was able to get it and got me some sweet karma and mystic coins. Was fun just herding all you guys into one tower for a few hours.

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Myst.5783

Myst.5783

Not to belittle Wulf’s video, but if you’re going to try and brag/gloat at least post a video of us actually doing something. We’ve had fun fights, terrible defeats, and great victories on the battlefield since we moved. We’ve made great progress from what we were on GoM, but we’ve still got a long way to go. There’s the fact no matter what you posted it would simply be discounted by those here.

Currently playing: Mesmer/Ele/Theif
JQ

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Not to belittle Wulf’s video, but if you’re going to try and brag/gloat at least post a video of us actually doing something. We’ve had fun fights, terrible defeats, and great victories on the battlefield since we moved. We’ve made great progress from what we were on GoM, but we’ve still got a long way to go. There’s the fact no matter what you posted it would simply be discounted by those here.

It’s not a bad video. The OP isn’t claiming to show off skill in the video or brag about accomplishments. It’s simply a montage video to show a little pride for the guild.

The problem is, the audience that would appreciate it isn’t in this matchup thread. ZL chose to leave GoM. Coming back to post stuff like that will likely be construed as “trying to rub it in our faces” regardless of the OP’s actual intentions. Deserved or not, don’t be surprised if actions like that are met with at least some small measure of hostility and ridicule.

Edit: I accidentally a word.

(edited by TeamBattleAxe.3901)

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

styx.7294

It’s not a bad video. The OP isn’t claiming to show off skill in the video or brag about accomplishments. It’s simply a montage video to show a little pride for the guild.

The problem is, the audience that would appreciate it isn’t in this matchup thread. ZL chose to leave GoM. Coming back to post stuff like that will likely be construed as “trying to rub it in our faces” regardless of the OP’s actual intentions. Deserved or not, don’t be surprised if actions like that are met with at least some small measure of hostility and ridicule.

Creepy’s from Zombieland? Boy, it’s awkward how lame he looks now.

Gate of Madness

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: KyoHanakaze.8145

KyoHanakaze.8145

Chose to leave GoM? Trust me, GoM will never hate ZL as much as HoD.

HoD/Valkyria Immortalis[VLK]
Iverna//Ranger
Adrienne Stormborn//Elementalist

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: DrexDex.5807

DrexDex.5807

Stealthy fun time in SM!

Attachments:

Drexdex-Level 80 Warrior/Grimalkin The Witch-Level 80 Mesmer/Scáth Raptor- Level 80 Thief
[SunC] Allons-y!

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: JahRo.6432

JahRo.6432

Linda, you better tell Notorious Blg to stop hiding inside walls.

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma
(Insert other useless !@#$ here)

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

To be fair, I don’t think there’s much, if any, ZL hatred on GoM. Sure, some of their golem rushes were downright silly at times, but for the most part, their members were a nice and friendly bunch of people.

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: VitalSuit.1980

VitalSuit.1980

HoD, stop glitching into blue keep. Had a thief glitch himself in and just now a mesmer.

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: JahRo.6432

JahRo.6432

HoD, #1 PvE server.

Attachments:

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma
(Insert other useless !@#$ here)

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: atomicjellybean.5389

atomicjellybean.5389

Gates of Madness, admire our goddess patron, the shame ram <3 AIN’T EVEN MAD

Attachments:

Owner of PHAZE {PHZE}
Commander Atomicjellybean
Henge of Denravi

(edited by atomicjellybean.5389)

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: VitalSuit.1980

VitalSuit.1980

LuL admire our goddess patron, the shame ram GoM <3 AIN’T EVEN MAD <3

You mean how you had 2 mesmers (not from your guild) constantly glitching themselves inside of our keep…?

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Havvik Nightseeker.3485

Havvik Nightseeker.3485

cheers to the [ASH] guild in GoM. as well as the [RH] group in our bl. was fun

your both beautiful to me

[Wake] main driver/GL

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Coults.8492

Coults.8492

To be fair, I don’t think there’s much, if any, ZL hatred on GoM. Sure, some of their golem rushes were downright silly at times, but for the most part, their members were a nice and friendly bunch of people.

Attachments:

RISE Commander

Needs moar legendaries q.q

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

Ya that was good fun last night. Hats off to you guys!

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

My favorite part was watching you guys work so hard to cata Briar gate down from the rock while we’re sitting around staring at the side wall that had already been down for like a half hour.

Good fights, though. Tell your balloon-wielding moose sorry. Our pugs are a bit bloodthirsty at times.

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: doublebb.6574

doublebb.6574

I’ve gotta say, though I was initially highly irritated with this matchup (leveling alts causes LOTS OF STRESS OK?!) I’ve gotta say I’ve had way too much fun fighting you guys. HoD, sadly I wasn’t playing GW2 when GoM was fighting you guys the first times and now I really regret it. You’re all kitten fun to fight and I honestly would love to fight you all again, on a hopefully more even playing field though . AR………you do you and let no one tell you otherwise alright? Love you all, see you next week maybe?

| Kyroen~Sylv Thief | Resliana Oryk~Norn Warr |
| Im Dying Im Dying~Sylv Mesmer (in progress)| Oh Wait Im Fine Nvm~Norn Necro (in progress) |
Gate of Madness~Proud Officer of [ASH]

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Havvik Nightseeker.3485

My favorite part was watching you guys work so hard to cata Briar gate down from the rock while we’re sitting around staring at the side wall that had already been down for like a half hour.

Good fights, though. Tell your balloon-wielding moose sorry. Our pugs are a bit bloodthirsty at times.

haha yeah……………………………we uh…we wanted to do it the hard way?

lol no but we honestly had no idea until like way late..we all started cracking up in ts when it happenned. we were having fun fighting on pride rock anyway.

ASH has a tough little melee train :P i never remembered that from Akitten was tough with only 10 of us

also u guys ganked our guardian wielding our battle kite :’(

[Wake] main driver/GL

(edited by Havvik Nightseeker.3485)

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

haha yeah……………………………we uh…we wanted to do it the hard way?

lol no but we honestly had no idea until like way late..we all started cracking up in ts when it happenned. we were having fun fighting on pride rock anyway.

ASH has a tough little melee train :P i never remembered that from Akitten was tough with only 10 of us

also u guys ganked our guardian wielding our battle kite :’(

You guys also ganked me while I was busy teabagging one of my downed guildies, so we’ll call it even.

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: GenerationX.9178

GenerationX.9178

I noticed swords at lake and went to check it out, secs before took screen shot the guy was on ram running it, I guess they didn’t noticed the open wall =/

Attachments:

Generation [ RH ] [ EC ]

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

I noticed swords at lake and went to check it out, secs before took screen shot the guy was on ram running it, I guess they didn’t noticed the open wall =/

I sensing a theme.

Perhaps HoD doesn’t believe in walls? Or maybe it is a leave no destructible object behind thing?

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Produs.6401

Produs.6401

Had tons of fun this week with match up. Met a lot of great and classy people, so sad that it has to end! Thank you for the fun week HoD and AR, hope to see you all soon again.

ex GoM/HoD

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Havvik Nightseeker.3485

the HoD motto is you need at least 3 separate entrances into a tower/keep/camp/dolyak/sentry before you can take it.

regardless its been a fun week. to bad no one took up our offer of GvG’s :/ next time we face GoM im gonna nag you all to death :P hopefully we can get one with RH and maybe ASH? who knows

AR….stay sexy

penguins<puffins

[Wake] main driver/GL

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Heibi.4251

Heibi.4251

the HoD motto is you need at least 3 separate entrances into a tower/keep/camp/dolyak/sentry before you can take it.

regardless its been a fun week. to bad no one took up our offer of GvG’s :/ next time we face GoM im gonna nag you all to death :P hopefully we can get one with RH and maybe ASH? who knows

AR….stay sexy

penguins<puffins

Yes, we like good ventilation. Lets a nice cool breeze blow in as we fight.

Leader of Central Anime(CA)
Tifa Ran/Ranger with a Pet
Commander WvW – Henge of Denravi