8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: EMTDJ.9042

EMTDJ.9042

Never Mind, Thats a Focus

Lets try this again!

MORE COW BELL

Attachments:

Eternal Avenger (Norn Warrior), Eternal Undead (Sylvari Necro),Eternal Naturestorm (Sylvari Ele)
FC resident

(edited by EMTDJ.9042)

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

EMTDJ.9042

Never Mind, Thats a Minotaur

Lets try this one more time!

MORE COW BELL!!!!

Attachments:

Eternal Avenger (Norn Warrior), Eternal Undead (Sylvari Necro),Eternal Naturestorm (Sylvari Ele)
FC resident

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drastic.8920

Drastic.8920

There’s defending in this game o.O?

FC: Remnant Militant [SNKY]

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

EMTDJ.9042

HOW NOW BROWN COW?

FC resident

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

There’s defending in this game o.O?

you would know o.o
<3

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: HatSimulator.9362

HatSimulator.9362

Mmmm, Zerging.

/15char

Attachments:

Gates of Madness [DUI]
Main Warrior | Every other class at 80
I only play WvW

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

So I think its safe to say many on AR have come to the conclusion that SF and FC are both spineless, I’m sure your nice folks but spineless none the less. Try hitting one another, now I realize this means you may have to actually fight somewhat equal numbers and try your hardest not to run in terror, but why not give it a try, you might just surprise yourselves and realize there is more then #1 to mash.

We on AR do take it as a compliment that you find all 20 of us such a threat and all though, don’t get me wrong. Its a shame FC needs SF to carry them this much.

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

HatSimulator.9362

So I think its safe to say many on AR have come to the conclusion that SF and FC are both spineless, I’m sure your nice folks but spineless none the less. Try hitting one another, now I realize this means you may have to actually fight somewhat equal numbers and try your hardest not to run in terror, but why not give it a try, you might just surprise yourselves and realize there is more then #1 to mash.

We on AR do take it as a compliment that you find all 20 of us such a threat and all though, don’t get me wrong. Its a shame FC needs SF to carry them this much.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Attachments:

Gates of Madness [DUI]
I only play WvW

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: breh.5987

breh.5987

Really? here in SF all we see is you guys running away from your keep instead of sticking around to defend it and choose to hand it to us openly. I thought you guys just liked us.

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

HatSimulator.9362

Really? here in SF all we see is you guys running away from your keep instead of sticking around to defend it and choose to hand it to us openly. I thought you guys just liked us.

20 people with no commander vs 40 organized people with a commander

Oh man we should totally stay and try to fight this massive holykitten zerg because we will totally win against a zerg spamming 1.

Attachments:

Gates of Madness [DUI]
I only play WvW

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

insanemaniac.2456

because 20 people are completely useless when no tag is present !!!!!1

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

HatSimulator.9362

Its almost impossible to coordinate when theres no tag to say, stack on, Move to, retreat to. a whole group of people can find someone with a tag but not when were all spread out trying to find one name.

Gates of Madness [DUI]
I only play WvW

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

breh.5987

Oh man we should totally stay and try to fight this massive holykitten zerg because we will totally win against a zerg spamming 1.

So you admit you turn tail and run? At least you admit it. Kudos.

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

HatSimulator.9362

Maybe the AR you saw “turned tail and ran” but i stayed, and died within 10 seconds. soooooo

Attachments:

Gates of Madness [DUI]
I only play WvW

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

breh.5987

Maybe the AR you saw “turned tail and ran” but i stayed, and died within 10 seconds. soooooo

Oh yeah.. I remember stomping you. Kudos, you did your server proud by staying.

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

HatSimulator.9362

Do not know how you could possibly remember stomping me. i didn’t even die from a stomp.

Gates of Madness [DUI]
I only play WvW

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

because 20 people are completely useless when no tag is present !!!!!1

No, absolutely not, however, we do have a few new people who are trying to help, for instance, starting keep fortify and additional guards as soon as both supply camps flip, ensuring no supply in the keep when defense is needed. Come to think of it, this has happened a few times, odd how the timing works out for SF.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

insanemaniac.2456

Its almost impossible to coordinate when theres no tag to say, stack on, Move to, retreat to. a whole group of people can find someone with a tag but not when were all spread out trying to find one name.

judicious use of poor mans tag

now if yall arent on a voip then all you can hope to do is stall the enemy out for like an hour+, provided you have reinforced gates and some supply to start with… but its an hour with the keep in your name.

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

HatSimulator.9362

judicious use of poor mans tag

now if yall arent on a voip then all you can hope to do is stall the enemy out for like an hour+, provided you have reinforced gates and some supply to start with… but its an hour with the keep in your name.

whenever you need voip, teamspeak, etc to play this game the fun is absolutely sucked out

Gates of Madness [DUI]
I only play WvW

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

breh.5987

Do not know how you could possibly remember stomping me. i didn’t even die from a stomp.

Well I stomped someone and since it was just one guy in there figured you. Oh well.

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Antara.3189

Antara.3189

Not to break the camels back even more, but sadly we lost TDME and a personal favorite… Lyc (commander) yesterday. THE IRONY

Dogvan, we could easily put a head count on the total number of players in WvW now. At least we can call our WvW a “Posse”

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

What always amazed me is that larger guilds that are looking to relocate to fix some kind of internal struggle, or find something they are missing. The problems they are having aren’t external, they are internal. People who are not willing to work for something greater than themselves, and help the people that need them sadden me. When you think you can run from your own issues and demons by pressing a transfer button. Upset about getting some PvE content opened up, work within your community and get it opened. Organize, get a conversation going. Some guilds that decided to move to “greener pastures” have collapsed not long after doing so. Those are not Anvil Rock issues, those are guild/personal issues. I still have fun whether it’s 10 people or 100 people who fight for AR. I still enjoy showing new players the ropes. I like the struggle, PPT isn’t the only reason to play WvW, especially now that there is an RNG and you never know who you are going to play against. People are always going to do whatever they want, and that’s OK, but to run from a community that you were built off of in order to handle problems that are due to your own lack of effort and interest is not going to fix your own lack of effort or interest.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

So I think its safe to say many on AR have come to the conclusion that certain members of SF and FC are both spineless, I’m sure your nice folks but spineless none the less. Try hitting one another, now I realize this means you may have to actually fight somewhat equal numbers and try your hardest not to run in terror, but why not give it a try, you might just surprise yourselves and realize there is more then #1 to mash.

We on AR do take it as a compliment that you find all 20 of us such a threat and all though, don’t get me wrong. Its a shame certain AR members believe FC needs SF to carry them this much.

There. Someone had to fix your unnecessary generalizations. Be assured, there are those of us who will fight anyone ANet sics on our server. SF, you, freaking bloody overpopulated DH, who-the-hells-ever. With that said: please bring it, I require entertainment.

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shademehr.1397

Shademehr.1397

I can remember an instance several months ago. It was during our several-month-matchup of SF/FC/ET and it was during Prime Time. Sorrow’s has just finished capping our entire BL. There were about ten of us on the map and one Commander. We snuck over to the NW camp and capped it pretty quickly. Once capped, we immediately starting tossing balli’s and AC carts. As you might imagine, it doesn’t take long for the enemy to notice the ONE thing on the map that isn’t the “right” color.

They came zerging up the south road from the Garrison area and finally spotted us as they came down into the camp. We let loose with all the siege and repelled them! As they turned and ran, we all cheered.

That was our victory. That one camp. And it brightened our spirits enough to get back into the game that day.

We ET are a pretty scrappy bunch. We were in your shoes for months and we fought every single day for every inch of ground. Sure we had some casualties. We had people that fled to “higher ground”. But there were some of us that stayed. Now we’re hardened. Battle-forged. We’re no T1 server. We may not even be a T5 server. But we have fun. Most of us know each other and enjoy standing shoulder to shoulder, even when the times are rough.

All this will pass for you. Once everything gets stabilized. Once you find out who the true Anvil Rockers are, you’ll pick things up and put them together. You’ll have fun and you’ll grab those victories where you can and celebrate them.

Hold your head high Anvil Rock and keep your chin up! ET and FC are waiting for you.

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mariticide.1970

Mariticide.1970

I must admit that trying to get new people to WvW on AR is very difficult right now. We do our best to hold against both servers zerging us, but when it happens, and they emote spam, jump on our bodies, or other such things, it makes it hard to show new people that WvW can be fun.

I know that the majority of the people that we battle this week are not like this, but it is happening to an extent that makes it noticeable.

Trust me, I want my server to have the numbers and the morale to fight. However, with the current situation, it’s very difficult to do so. However, I know myself and the other regulars will not go anywhere, but 10-20 people does not pose a threat to servers with greater WvW populations.

Unfortunately, right now I see a vicious circle. We don’t have the pop, so we get stomped on reset night and throughout the week. And then new people don’t join because we’re getting stomped. I hope a solution is found soon, our WvW population is sparse enough. With the exodus of another guild, I’m not sure who we have left to fight other than the regulars (10-20 max).

Mariticide – Anvil Rock
Guardian – [KAOS] – Killing as Organized Sport
Personal Guild – [BOOK] – Librarians Anonymous

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

There are two possible outcomes to being an SF player:

1. Have 2 servers constantly e-tear about “SF’s superior numbers”
2. Have SF complain about people that cap things whilst North America is sleeping or at work.

Sidebar: I popped my head in for a second on this thread to see how AR was doing, and I still read the constant whining/finger-pointing/insults/accusations, etc…

And the irony when people claim that “it is not AR that is making people leave, its those people’s problem”

#irony

Mag Server Leader

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Mariticide.1970

There are two possible outcomes to being an SF player:

1. Have 2 servers constantly e-tear about “SF’s superior numbers”
2. Have SF complain about people that cap things whilst North America is sleeping or at work.

Sidebar: I popped my head in for a second on this thread to see how AR was doing, and I still read the constant whining/finger-pointing/insults/accusations, etc…

And the irony when people claim that “it is not AR that is making people leave, its those people’s problem”

#irony

It is not my purpose to degrade any server. I specifically noted the fact that those people who do so are a minority.

However, I am open to any advice from those who have experienced it before how to raise morale in the situation AR is currently in. I want to help my server rebound, and by doing so, give all three members of the WvW matchup a good fight. I can’t imagine having a enemy as small as AR is any fun for you guys either.

Mariticide – Anvil Rock

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

No one is crying about numbers or PvDoor, don’t understand why you think it’s e-tears, you have more people in WvW, enjoy it. I’m just here to kill folks and have fun. It’s nice not having to stress about PPT, or “winning” whatever that means in WvW. If your server is dominating the battlefield though, it’s got to be awfully dull when you can’t get any karma or WxP or anything, that’s the biggest positive on AR, it’s a constant flow of WxP, karma, and XP. There is always something to do when I log on.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Mariticide.1970

No one is crying about numbers or PvDoor, don’t understand why you think it’s e-tears, you have more people in WvW, enjoy it. I’m just here to kill folks and have fun. It’s nice not having to stress about PPT, or “winning” whatever that means in WvW. If your server is dominating the battlefield though, it’s got to be awfully dull when you can’t get any karma or WxP or anything, that’s the biggest positive on AR, it’s a constant flow of WxP, karma, and XP. There is always something to do when I log on.

I agree. I’ll forge out there solo to take some camps, yaks, sentries, and have general fun! I’m still having a blast. I just want to see if I can make a difference getting AR to be a true contender again.

Mariticide – Anvil Rock

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Antara.3189

Antara.3189

It’s not even about winning anymore, or even being competitive, it’s just about having fun now. Farm some mats, fight some roamers, take some camps. Either way I have enjoyed it more than the LS

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Mariticide.1970

It’s not even about winning anymore, or even being competitive, it’s just about having fun now. Farm some mats, fight some roamers, take some camps. Either way I have enjoyed it more than the LS

True, I’m still having fun. However, I want more people to have fun. Right now, the main problem is that most of the new people see the Outnumbered buff and bail. We just need to get them to understand Outnumbered = NO REPAIR BILLS CHARGE!

Mariticide – Anvil Rock

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

This game is Coverage Wars 2….Everyone knows that, sure the GoMs, DHs, etc of the world do not like to hear it. But SF has been on both sides of the coin, so for people to continually bring it up I am sure is a laughable thing to most on SF. Anything just about in this game (wvw) can be fixed with greater numbers. The servers that win every week are those with either:
1. Bigger population
2. Comparable population but extremely better coverage at off-peak times.
3. Some conglomeration of 1 & 2.

My advice (honestly) to you AR:

Get a server VoIP if you do not already have one. Make sure with your low pop. numbers that at least 90% of you are in said VoIP. Make it a friendly place where good relationships will prosper. Once you get new people in, they will see how well you guys get along and have fun. This will help you retain those people, and even get more. People do not generally give a kitten about the outcome if there is good camaraderie.

You may never make the climb back out of T8, but you will at least have a core group of people that can genuinely count on each other and enjoy what you do have.

Mag Server Leader

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Mariticide.1970

This game is Coverage Wars 2….Everyone knows that, sure the GoMs, DHs, etc of the world do not like to hear it. But SF has been on both sides of the coin, so for people to continually bring it up I am sure is a laughable thing to most on SF. Anything just about in this game (wvw) can be fixed with greater numbers. The servers that win every week are those with either:
1. Bigger population
2. Comparable population but extremely better coverage at off-peak times.
3. Some conglomeration of 1 & 2.

My advice (honestly) to you AR:

Get a server VoIP if you do not already have one. Make sure with your low pop. numbers that at least 90% of you are in said VoIP. Make it a friendly place where good relationships will prosper. Once you get new people in, they will see how well you guys get along and have fun. This will help you retain those people, and even get more.

You may never make the climb back out of T8, but you will at least have a core group of people that can genuinely count on each other and enjoy what you do have.

Well my lunch time is coming to an end, so I’ll check back on the thread tonight. Thank you for your advice, it is greatly appreciated. See you on the field!

Mariticide – Anvil Rock

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

insanemaniac.2456

definitely get a server voip

if defending isnt worth it, dont. successful defenses are great for morale, but 5 v zerg without hope of backup is demoralizing. get everyone together at one objective, be it offense or defense, so you have the solidarity and companionship of people who want to be there. dont worry about ppt. at all. stay for the fights. you dont need a tag to do things, you need someone willing to take charge and lead. a tag is just an excuse to ignore map chat. make sure the people who only want to see a tag are in a party and have a target called on your leader.

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Solstice.1097

Solstice.1097

We at FC should be closer in competition with SF right now but our morale is still hurting from last week’s match vs DH and IoJ. Between DH’s massive zerging in NA prime and IoJ’s massive oceanic coverage, a lot of players were discouraged from WvW. Add to the mix AR’s unfortunate situation where SF can cap and keep AR’s stuff quicker than we can, and since AR can’t really put any pressure on SF it makes it really hard for us get any good opportunities to hit anything that’s naturally green. Any time even 5-10 of us hit SF BL, it doesn’t take but maybe 10 minutes for a 30+ zerg to come tell us to gtfo.

We have been slowly but surely evolving the past 2-3 months and I just hope the matching system gets updated before it encourages more guilds transferring around servers. So far we’ve only lost 1 guild I know of but the growth of our current guilds seems to have offset that loss…. for now.

Anyway back to work – see you all in WvW tonight!

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jesse.4631

Jesse.4631

God theres so much Q.Qing lol

Pink Sylvari FTW!

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: rcelbrechter.8947

rcelbrechter.8947

So I think its safe to say many on AR have come to the conclusion that certain members of SF and FC are both spineless, I’m sure your nice folks but spineless none the less. Try hitting one another, now I realize this means you may have to actually fight somewhat equal numbers and try your hardest not to run in terror, but why not give it a try, you might just surprise yourselves and realize there is more then #1 to mash.

We on AR do take it as a compliment that you find all 20 of us such a threat and all though, don’t get me wrong. Its a shame certain AR members believe FC needs SF to carry them this much.

There. Someone had to fix your unnecessary generalizations. Be assured, there are those of us who will fight anyone ANet sics on our server. SF, you, freaking bloody overpopulated DH, who-the-hells-ever. With that said: please bring it, I require entertainment.

While I won’t say all FC, it does seem the case that many are riding SF coat tails. Sunday night, your BL is being taken over by the SF zerg, yet your rather impressive zerg avoids them and works solely on AR. How many times have you ventured, to AR side of EB ? You will find the SF zerg there I can promise that, yet FC avoids anywhere the SF zerg may be. I will give you more credit then SF, I actually fought a upleved FC thief that didn’t run away when he/she realised they were fighting a losing battle. SF on the other hand … they are pretty much a joke on AR. We were taking a camp when a guildy called SF zerg inc, as a joke I told him to just charge him and they would run, there was much laughter in Mumble as they did turn and actually run from 3 ppl.

Either way, I call a spade a spade, SF is bad and that is why they never could climb ranks, they have the numbers but that only gets you so far, and from what I see of FC, you avoid any equal or close to equal number fights, and wait for SF to do the work then stroll in and take the paper tower/keep.

I feel kind of bad for ET they seem to be the only one of your threeway that lasted so long with any form of Pride and or Balls.

I look forward to watching you guys run from us and each other for the next couple days.

I will speak for myself mostly however SF has indeed as mentioned above seen both sides of the coins. Groups like GoM and DH with numbers that we simply can not match, and other weeks where we can have the numbers to control the game.

I personally have roamed the map and had some interesting fights where it was 3 others ganking my charrie. I normally will stand there and let them get their jollies and their badge, respawn, and carry on. Am I impressed with this display…. eh, not really. I know that I simply can respawn with little disrespect or tears, and eventually make my own dent at the spot I am at.

About SF being bad. I am simply glad that I do not lose sleep over Nutz’s opinion. Like kittenholes, everyone has one and some are more smelly than others…. lol.

I respect almost all that we are matched against, greater numbers or not. It can be frustrating at times but lets face it. Its a game. I am sure to farm your badges as I am sure you will mine in the future. Its hard to really get worked up over someones opinion that I could care less about.

Renegade Lightsend [Chef] [TAC]
Guardian – Dragonbrand

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

I am calling on all of you for duels tonight, 9est, at SF windmill! Be there and stuff. I demand to see the best that AR can offer because I can never find you guys when roaming!

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shanks R Us.2489

Shanks R Us.2489

I am calling on all of you for duels tonight, 9est, at SF windmill! Be there and stuff. I demand to see the best that AR can offer because I can never find you guys when roaming!

Sorry, I work tonight. I’ll have to miss out.

Zane The Clever – Asuran Engineer
Roaming Video 3Roaming Video 41v7 in WvW with engineer

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

insanemaniac.2456

welp, they added some pve content im actually kind of enjoying. we’ll see how long it takes…

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

Anyone on FC in a guild tag [SS] can contact me I have some screen shots you may be interested in.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dsybok.1405

Dsybok.1405

If you think we field equal numbers to SF, you really need to have your eyes checked. We spend most evenings fighting with 30 against 60 man SF zergs in our BL. That’s probably why you are now in our BL as of the writing of this post because yours is almost 100% green. I haven’t seen too many people run away even numbers, but I for one do not enjoy 1v1, so if I see someone and I am solo I am almost always going to run away. I am a staff ele, I am not for dueling.

Ferguson’s Crossing
Ascenion of Elements
Sylvari Ele main

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sneltus.7304

Sneltus.7304

Aggression takes on Night Shift tonight at 11PM EST in 15v15 7 Round Guild Versus Guild! Feel free to come watch live at Twitch.tv/Vauxwell !! Spread the word! Bring your friends!

[Agg] Blob Destroyer

#MaggSwag

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

SF zerg in Eternal Battlegrounds AR Keep… uh, that’s a dead end…

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

breh.5987

i just watched a zerg of SF bang their heads against a reinforced gate until they dps’d it open.. while only 2 anvil actively defended the tower

so congratulations anvil for your fine defense capability
and congratulations SF for having the collective functioning brain capacity of a chia pet

Why are you so upset? Is it our fault your server is afraid to wvw? Nope.

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shanks R Us.2489

Shanks R Us.2489

i just watched a zerg of SF bang their heads against a reinforced gate until they dps’d it open.. while only 2 anvil actively defended the tower

and congratulations SF for having the collective functioning brain capacity of a chia pet

lol. They’re not afraid, they’re just not there.

Zane The Clever – Asuran Engineer
Roaming Video 3Roaming Video 41v7 in WvW with engineer

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

insanemaniac.2456

is this not an sf guy berating his own server for drooling on their 1 keys?

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

I applaud their conservation of siege.

Mag Server Leader

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

I applaud their conservation of siege.

Hah. As if Big Bro has a problem with siege/supply? :P

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shademehr.1397

Shademehr.1397

Maybe it was a “gift” from SF?

“Hey guys, lets just DPS the gate down. I know it’ll take a while but maybe it’ll give them AR guys time to get some numbers together and come and defend this place. I’m starting to feel bad for them. This is a messed up matchup. Frowny face”

or perhaps

“Hey guys, this matchup is getting really boring. How about, just for giggles, we see if we can just DPS down a reinforced gate. I wonder how long it would take? LOLOLOL”