8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: vincecontix.1264

vincecontix.1264

Gab Superstar.4059
na there’s is only really 2 of us that run p/d and i dont run the typical set up either anyway video footage of the carnage coming soon

Shikamaru X Thief, Warrior, Mesmer, Engi(FT leader)
Highest ranked reached 28 soloq
Isle of Janthir

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

Props to SE EB team today, you guys are really well built and organized Melted my poor militia with ease, even more with that champ oakheart we were fighting XD

And nice attemtp at our garri DDLG, almost had it if we didnt respond as fast as we could.

Fun day for me overall, lots of dying and killing just how its suppose to be.

Commander Nachonix

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Alien.5890

Alien.5890

LOL. Stay classy IoJ and DH. Unfortunately I missed half of the IoJ.
queue music

Attachments:

Human Mesmer, Sylvari Necro
Sylvari Thief, Charr Eng

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

queue music

So, you’re making fun of big groups in a massive pvp content game that is WvW? Or what am I missing.

Commander Nachonix

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Alien.5890

queue music

So, you’re making fun of big groups in a massive pvp content game that is WvW? Or what am I missing.

I think you don’t understand that I said this wishing you all the love in the world, and that by saying “stay classy”, I meant that you should carry this wonderful love with you throughout life. I also noted i missed some ioj, since I don’t want them to feel left out from my bold, giving statement.

Sylvari Thief, Charr Eng

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

I’m inspired. :’D lol finally something to make me laugh

Commander Nachonix

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: ShockStun.7453

ShockStun.7453

queue music

The amount of players that are currently on this map is amazing! Fun fights from both sides. All we are missing is SM in the middle.

Shock

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chilly.2087

Chilly.2087

Day 2:

These zergs seem to lack intelligence, we managed to ninja this tower back.

Attachments:

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Alien.2851

Alien.2851

Just in case people get confused – I would like to state that I am Alien from IoJ so don’t blame me for comments made by that other one.

Alien Hunter
We Built They Came [ekoc]
Isle Of Janthir

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: HippoLogic.2519

HippoLogic.2519

Yes good fights in IOJ BL is was nice to see some open field battles from [HARD] and [CORE] from IOJ and [DDLG] from DR.

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Alien.5890

Fun times in IoJ BL with DDLG, took some footage from our fight with the random DH groups that were assaulting us constantly. I apologize for potential bad quality of video, may have had setting on higher then I intended for zerging

(Video is uploading atm. ~50 min)

Sylvari Thief, Charr Eng

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982

Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982

Fun times in IoJ BL with DDLG, took some footage from our fight with the random DH groups that were assaulting us constantly. I apologize for potential bad quality of video, may have had setting on higher then I intended for zerging

Were you guys in the group that jacked IoJ’s garrison while we were trebbing it? I’d love to see you guys wipe that huge zerg they had running through the hole we made. From our end watching from the NE tower, we were like, “Welp, this should be a huge battle…..oh look….jesus…..there are like 5 Ioj left….that was quick…” haha

DH Yak’s Bend – Perfect Dark [PD]
Dr Hoppenheimer – Engi / Meowzir – Guard /
Mulcibur Nox – Ele / Mr Directed – Mes

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bpro.8792

Bpro.8792

[BSty] is looking to do some 2 v 2. It is just for fun and practice! Let me know if you are interested

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

Hey Tukmolytes come defend the honor of your guild :<

Attachments:

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tots.3056

Tots.3056

ah and yet another fine example of bad IoJ open field combat.
I’m sorry we’re not doors.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: LovenRage.8592

LovenRage.8592

Welp I won’t be participating in this weeks matchup. It’s PvE week for me and I do have this whole week off, but I’ll be spending 90% of that time being a daddy and a loving husband. It’s rare for me to get this amount off time on since I am active duty overseas so I will be taking advantage of it and have some good olé fashioned family time good luck to all!

Darkhaven
80 Warrior | Mesmer in the works |
[Abys] & [Zone]

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

HippoLogic.2519

You wouldn’t happen to have the video of the first time we fought by the lake would you? I don’t understand how you guys had the outnumbered buff at all In any of the fights (maybe we had more on the map in other places or maybe I didn’t see all the pugs we had on us) especially that last one which is what you got footage of either way they were some really good fights that’s I think the only time that we wiped but you guys had really good movement there. Maybe someone else got footage of all the fights would be cool to see.

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stimulant.3970

Stimulant.3970

You wouldn’t happen to have the video of the first time we fought by the lake would you? I don’t understand how you guys had the outnumbered buff at all In any of the fights (maybe we had more on the map in other places or maybe I didn’t see all the pugs we had on us) especially that last one which is what you got footage of either way they were some really good fights that’s I think the only time that we wiped but you guys had really good movement there. Maybe someone else got footage of all the fights would be cool to see.

I don’t think we taped the other fights before that one. But we were seriously out manned. We were one of the only groups on that map at the time with around 20-25 people. both other map zergs there were pushing 30-40 (upscaled included) plus the other groups running around the map.

All in all though, was some fun fights.

-Blœ

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

I saw Princess Snuffle in [DHE] today.

So do we have a spy?
I saw her (?) in Melchor’s leap yesterday (though it may have been in a BL in wvw, now that I think about it. I played way too much yesterday). She had either Abyss or DHE tag, can’t remember which. She was the only one near the SE camp wp in the map, when I went there to do a PS mission. I’m 75% pretty sure it was Abyss, though. I remember cause its one of the three guilds I might eventually apply to if I get up the nerve to join a guild.

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

(edited by skullmount.1758)

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeneasx.1589

Aeneasx.1589

ownt

backstabd 22222222222222 finish
BSty
Sylvari Rouge

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: FishEB.2043

FishEB.2043

Now idk about you guys, but I only see 2 IoJ vs 4 of you with an AC. If that makes someone bad to lose in that situation, what does that make you who won with a 2:1 advantage? Not much of an accomplishment IMO.

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Gab Superstar.4059

Now idk about you guys, but I only see 2 IoJ vs 4 of you with an AC. If that makes someone bad to lose in that situation, what does that make you who won with a 2:1 advantage? Not much of an accomplishment IMO.

It was a 3v3 actually, and we only built the AC after they were both downed.

Alyrico joined in after and there was another TRBO dude who died earlier.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

I thought you were making fun of IoJ’s habit of building open field siege even when they outnumber who they are fighting by 2 to 1 or more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wBSRmOWP7o

I actually don’t mind. It gives us some really nice AoE burst targets.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Myro Pyro.1749

Myro Pyro.1749

So do we have a spy?
I saw her (?) in Melchor’s leap yesterday (though it may have been in a BL in wvw, now that I think about it. I played way too much yesterday). She had either Abyss or DHE tag, can’t remember which. She was the only one near the SE camp wp in the map, when I went there to do a PS mission. I’m 75% pretty sure it was Abyss, though. I remember cause its one of the three guilds I might eventually apply to if I get up the nerve to join a guild.

No. Princess Snuffle is not in Abyss. She may claim she has been, but she never has. She has been labeled that IOJ Spy because she was rolling with the guild name TEST, which is an IOJ guild. Apparently she claims to have gone to IOJ to guest in LA and join the TEST guild to troll. So, as me being one of the Officers of Abyss, I’m telling you that Snuffle will never have our guild name.

Commander Master Myro
Level 80 Guardian
Stormbluff Isle- Leader of [Abys]

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

HippoLogic.2519

I thought you were making fun of IoJ’s habit of building open field siege even when they outnumber who they are fighting by 2 to 1 or more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wBSRmOWP7o

I actually don’t mind. It gives us some really nice AoE burst targets.

Lol I really have taken a liking to your videos. I also like the little guilds making fun of IOJ they make me laugh every time.

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: mango.9267

mango.9267

So do we have a spy?

She also joined my (PvE only) IoJ guild about a week ago. The thing is, none of us remembered inviting her. I hear something similar happened in CORE, of which she was also a member.

What’s a bit sketchy is that she had 800-900 achievement points, but was already wielding an Incinerator, a Quip, and a commander tag (that’s gotta be a lot of gems). I hear she just keeps her tag on, even though she roams and doesn’t command, so I imagine she’s a bit new to WvW.

All in all, just a kind of a sketchy character, but as far as I’m aware, she hasn’t been relaying info to IoJ (at least, not to me), and I don’t think she’s been relaying info to DH? Sketchy but harmless in my books, as of now.

Edit: I don’t think she’s a spy. I mean, what kind of spy enters WvW parading around a commander’s tag? You just announce your presence to everyone on the map.

Second Child

(edited by mango.9267)

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Tots.3056

I’m glad you said that. When you guys build an AC or Ballista open field with 2:1 numbers on us you simply say: “We outplayed you with even numbers, get on our flash building siege level of tactics.”

Little bit different the other way around eh?

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Gab Superstar.4059

I just find it hillarious that we are discussing the tactical advantages of building an AC to finish two downed players.

It was a harmless joke targeted at some angry dudes who had spammed emotes on my dead corpse after I got outplayed earlier. Let’s leave it at that.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrFluffy.9307

MrFluffy.9307

I love how DR acts like they don’t run back to cannon range in open field fights.

Attachments:

Hi

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: torridstoic.7492

torridstoic.7492

[BSty] is looking to do some 2 v 2. It is just for fun and practice! Let me know if you are interested

/w me sometime, I’m up for it. As long as your second isn’t Oozo.

At The Vanguard.
Golemhaven [Van] – mesmer | guardian

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Gab Superstar.4059

/w me sometime, I’m up for it. As long as your second isn’t Oozo.

I’ll pay 3g if you get Oozo to a fight club.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Tots.3056

I love how DR acts like they don’t run back to cannon range in open field fights.

There isn’t anyone manning either of those cannons. I know thinking is hard for you, but I didn’t know you were blind as well.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

Next time someone sees Princess Snuffles running an [Abys] tag, could you look at the name of the guild and see what it says? Ours are “Seven Sins of Abyss” (WvW) and “Seventh Abyss” (PvE).
Thanks

[Abys]

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

MrFluffy.9307

There isn’t anyone manning either of those cannons. I know thinking is hard for you, but I didn’t know you were blind as well.

l2read

please tell me in what part of that sentence did I say those cannons were manned?

also isn’t the fact that they’re manning siege while sitting comfortably inside that group of lvl 82 guards pathetic enough?

Hi

(edited by MrFluffy.9307)

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: multani.1452

multani.1452

l2read

please tell me in what part of that sentence did I say those cannons were manned?

also isn’t the fact that they’re manning siege while sitting comfortably inside that group of lvl 82 guards pathetic enough?

Attachments:

“I got ten voices in my head and NONE of them like you.”
~Eliana Veilstrike~
Yak’s Bend (TBE)

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joey.3928

Joey.3928

Why won’t you duel me [SE] guardian

I was having fun versing you and that warrior.

Attachments:

Estel Wolfheart
Norn Ranger
Hardcorepwnograhpy [HARD] | Isle of Janthir

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

That’s a pretty good depiction of how IoJ duels.

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wittmann.4357

Wittmann.4357

l2read

Attachments:

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Joey.3928

XD He/she ran into the tower. Only screenshot I had of them. I don’t bring zergs to duels!

Estel Wolfheart
Norn Ranger

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tiglie.5834

Tiglie.5834

XD He/she ran into the tower. Only screenshot I had of them. I don’t bring zergs to duels!

I’ve never seen a member of HARD away from the zerg, unless they were furiously keyboard turning towards the closest after lagging out.

[LARP]
Tiglie Wiglie – Oh Bahmaz
Iz U Potato – Absentee Father

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Joey.3928

I’ve never seen a member of HARD away from the zerg, unless they were furiously keyboard turning towards the closest after lagging out.

I was originally in my guild [Prot]

Estel Wolfheart
Norn Ranger

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

MrFluffy.9307

l2read

these kinds of responses are why we laugh at you

Hi

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

multani.1452

l2read

Attachments:

~Eliana Veilstrike~
Yak’s Bend (TBE)

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Joey.3928

So I was trying to duel some DH peeps. However, a bunch jumped me Luckily these nice gentlemen from DR teamed up with me and we took them out. We all instantly became best friends. The three best friends that anyone could have.

Attachments:

Estel Wolfheart
Norn Ranger

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982

Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982

I don’t know why I bother logging onto forums during this match. You crazy kids and your silly video game elitism

DH Yak’s Bend – Perfect Dark [PD]
Dr Hoppenheimer – Engi / Meowzir – Guard /
Mulcibur Nox – Ele / Mr Directed – Mes

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: KinkyGiraffe.4123

KinkyGiraffe.4123

l2read

Saint i dont even see why youre arguing with them

They complaining about the use of siege…in world versus world

Like really?

Mr(s) Starkk

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Diamond.1093

Diamond.1093

I present, DH in a 1v1.

Attachments:

Sinalea – Engineer
Nameless Accord [NA]
Crystal Desert

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Diamond.1093

Diamond.1093

I present, DH in a 1v1.

Attachments:

Sinalea – Engineer
Nameless Accord [NA]
Crystal Desert

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

multani.1452

I present, DH in a 1v1.

……..I think I need to check my blood sugar now…..

~Eliana Veilstrike~
Yak’s Bend (TBE)

8/2 DH/DR/IoJ

in Match-ups

Tots.3056

l2read

You’re calling your own servers tactics pathetic? Nice one. Stinks to have it turned around on you right?

I’d have to disagree though, the only thing that is pathetic is the fact five of you couldn’t kill three, and the way you play Mesmer, and thief and warrior. Did I miss another one of your classes? Try harder please.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

(edited by Tots.3056)