8/2 Fort Aspenwood/Jade Quarry/Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vendetta.1958

Vendetta.1958

(you can fight us and succeed in SEA, don’t take the week off!)

Brought a tear to my eye to be quite honest.

You can do it! I know you can!

Used to play against you guys before I joined JQ, you can all fight well, you just need to persevere! (And use lots AC’s)

Veypa Windclaw
Fanciest Charr OCX
Mreow – [HD]

(edited by Vendetta.1958)

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

If succeed means have 0ppt

ftfy

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

Used to play against you guys before I joined JQ, you can all fight well, you just need to persevere! (And use lots AC’s)

The difference between us and tier 2, the MAJOR difference and why we are NOT tier 2, is that we have no SEA population (just insomniac college students and a few Aussies). If we can get 20 ppl together on a map when Bony is not on during Oceanic times, we’re succeeding.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

HzH has run from us multiple times tonight. SF and EMP around?

LOL most apologize for playing smart. Sorry you did not get your open field battle but WvW isn’t always about that.

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Jet.4795

I’m really laughing at everyone saying we were there in that tower for 2 hours. So you take NE tower, set up trebs and start hitting garrison. Lets just abandon this to give Maguuma exactly what they want! Yea no, keep it classy we were only in there for a hour all together just every time you came around we were smart enough to get a port inside.

Ben Sheets Reborn

in Match-ups

Jet.4795

Mag be prepared for an endless amount of golem rushes but if you wanna fight, which we know you do, look for HzH, SF, and EMP. All three are pretty good and usually not with more than 20-25 people

I appreciate it, was fun to fight rB on equal numbers. Was always a fun fight you had to be on your toes for.

Ben Sheets Reborn

in Match-ups

Vendetta.1958

The difference between us and tier 2, the MAJOR difference and why we are NOT tier 2, is that we have no SEA population (just insomniac college students and a few Aussies). If we can get 20 ppl together on a map when Bony is not on during Oceanic times, we’re succeeding.

The definition of success is determined by individuals’ goals and circumstances.

You may not be able to beat us this week, but you awesome people can all log on and hold the line, and it’s still likely that you’ll all end up with some evolution points to increase your rankings for your efforts. (and some lootbags too. :P)

That’s a success.

Just trying to tell you guys not to give up and have a PvE week before you’ve given it a go is all.

Veypa Windclaw
Fanciest Charr OCX
Mreow – [HD]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Escthiil.3210

Escthiil.3210

JQ’s PVP guild should rename themselves to ZVP (Zerg VS. Player). Chasing down 1 player with over 10 people from North to South must have given you quite a sense of accomplishment that you will reject my party invite. I guess shame still works its fair bit of work on you in that aspect.

in Match-ups

Vendetta.1958

JQ’s PVP guild should rename themselves to ZVP (Zerg VS. Player). Chasing down 1 player with over 10 people from North to South must have given you quite a sense of accomplishment that you will reject my party invite. I guess shame still works its fair bit of work on you in that aspect.

I believe they’re called People Versus Person, so I guess they were just acting out their guild’s advertised purpose? :P

Veypa Windclaw
Fanciest Charr OCX
Mreow – [HD]

in Match-ups

Posted by: x per fection x.2096

x per fection x.2096

I’m really laughing at everyone saying we were there in that tower for 2 hours. So you take NE tower, set up trebs and start hitting garrison. Lets just abandon this to give Maguuma exactly what they want! Yea no, keep it classy we were only in there for a hour all together just every time you came around we were smart enough to get a port inside.

I’m 100% sure you guys are going to win the PPT this week. So please get out of the tower and have some fun. I know you can’t be having fun watching one person treb a wall for yes… 1 hour. The second hour the wall was down and you guys didn’t move at either, just stood in the tower manning the ac’s waiting. Sooo boring.

[Ark]Noober

in Match-ups

Posted by: StealthSnake.9134

StealthSnake.9134

Vendetta, I know you’re trying to super positive and stuff…but
at this point none of us really care about points or rankings. Happens anytime when we face a tier +2 server.

There will be guild groups out there though during NA time that wants some good open field fights.

Stealth Snake – Necro
Maguuma~ : 3

in Match-ups

kerona.3465

You took the tower almost immediately after reset. HzH left several times and immediately upon seeing ANY PLAYER even the one time we sent an asuran guardian to test a hill, you ran back inside. I watched that tower for the entire three hours and the moment you left to make an ill advised stab at back capping Garrison (which you failed), Saiyir, me and three other people capped the tower back. Two other times you saw our group and ran away to waypoint.

You’re going to win the week regardless, so why all the pretense. If your idea of having fun in WvW is sitting in towers and running back into them the moment you see a bit of red, then I feel very sorry for Tier 1.

Pic: They then proceeded to run back into the tower. Note the time stamp???

Attachments:

Maguuma [PYRO]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

The definition of success is determined by individuals’ goals and circumstances.

You may not be able to beat us this week, but you awesome people can all log on and hold the line, and it’s still likely that you’ll all end up with some evolution points to increase your rankings for your efforts. (and some lootbags too. :P)

That’s a success.

Just trying to tell you guys not to give up and have a PvE week before you’ve given it a go is all.

If your idea of fun is losing sleep to sit on siege to watch a digital number go up, then I don’t know what to tell you. You and Mag are on different wavelengths.

I probably won’t be poopsocking to try and hold off 50 guys with 5~

in Match-ups

Posted by: soulcollecta.2179

soulcollecta.2179

Dear JQ oceanic/sea crew,a few tips and tricks to combat the might of the 15-25 man maggy megga zerg blob.We are a tight nit group of players residing in a lovely place called sweaty palms retirerment village,most of our group suffer from multiple medical conditions and disabilities.hence we r usually tanked up on meds and gin/prune juice.
Rule 1-do not engage with hammers/swords/daggers etc.alot of our members have not had a shower in many years.we will not be responsible for your dry cleaning bills.
Rule 2-fire is bad.used on one of our not so sober players can result in the loss of your entire zerg.
Rule 3-lighting is a toss of the coin,it will either short circuit our pacemakers and one shot us or turn us in to super heros who will destroy all before them.
rule 4-water by its self not good(remember the shower bit)with earth fine we enjoy the mud.
setting up a bingo hall in the middle of a field is the best way to get us all out in the open.
If you see us all running to the nearest tower it is not that we r scared,it is in fact we need to recharge our pacemakers and restock up on our meds and gin and maybe take a small nap.
Siege in towers/keeps is only there to keep our war vets entertained,since most think we r still at war with Germany or japan.
Thank you and good luck with the rest of the week.
P.S a big thanks goes out to nurse killjoy for her time and effort in keeping us alive on the battlefield , and changing our colostromy bags for us.
Finally to our almighty Commander Bony please stop yelling at me I can only move as fast as my walker will allow

magummybear since headstart,and minion of bony.

in Match-ups

kerona.3465

^ This message is acceptable to me.

Attachments:

Maguuma [PYRO]

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

Saiyir

best friends forever and you still can’t spell my name ;________________________;

in Match-ups

Posted by: x per fection x.2096

x per fection x.2096

Here’s some video of tonight, Left 2-3 hours early due to how boring this ended up being. Siege wars Maybe if we let JQ take everything they will come out and play?

http://youtu.be/2YRMVwTaFaA

This one for JQ xo

http://youtu.be/DEU4asFGUjA

[Ark]Noober

in Match-ups

Vendetta.1958

That’s a success.

If your idea of fun is losing sleep to sit on siege to watch a digital number go up, then I don’t know what to tell you. You and Mag are on different wavelengths.

I probably won’t be poopsocking to try and hold off 50 guys with 5~

No need to get hostile.

Perhaps a defeatist attitude may be the reason why you have 5 people? – I don’t know, I have never fought for Maguuma, I don’t know the situation. I’m sorry for trying to help.

I like a good fight in WvW, and PvDooring isn’t very fun, so I’m encouraging Maguumans to try their best. If you want to sit the week out, that’s fine, not JQ’s problem.

I do hope that you can find some enjoyment this week in WvW.

Veypa Windclaw
Fanciest Charr OCX
Mreow – [HD]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Hooboy we gonna get owned

Saiyr!!!!!!!!!!

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: soupreme.6540

soupreme.6540

Guise i found out how to win sea/oceanic times —- its by playing better!!!!!! coverage has nothing to do with it!!!! (See attached (also sorry for teh terrible paint skillz, i no gud at art)).

Attachments:

Maguuma
Guardian – Too Much Salad … Ranger – Salad N (Pet)
[OG] / [VR]

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

Hooboy we gonna get owned

Saiyr!!!!!!!!!!

Hello!!!!!!!!!!

Guise i found out how to win sea/oceanic times —- its by playing better!!!!!! coverage has nothing to do with it!!!! (See attached (also sorry for teh terrible paint skillz, i no gud at art)).

Ahahahaha </thread>

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

What was that!?

lol

Mags I hope you enjoy the bags this week. There will be plenty for you.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

in Match-ups

Jet.4795

I’m 100% sure you guys are going to win the PPT this week. So please get out of the tower and have some fun. I know you can’t be having fun watching one person treb a wall for yes… 1 hour. The second hour the wall was down and you guys didn’t move at either, just stood in the tower manning the ac’s waiting. Sooo boring.

I believe in playing the same against any opponent,.

Ben Sheets Reborn

in Match-ups

Jet.4795

You took the tower almost immediately after reset. HzH left several times and immediately upon seeing ANY PLAYER even the one time we sent an asuran guardian to test a hill, you ran back inside. I watched that tower for the entire three hours and the moment you left to make an ill advised stab at back capping Garrison (which you failed), Saiyir, me and three other people capped the tower back. Two other times you saw our group and ran away to waypoint.

You’re going to win the week regardless, so why all the pretense. If your idea of having fun in WvW is sitting in towers and running back into them the moment you see a bit of red, then I feel very sorry for Tier 1.

Pic: They then proceeded to run back into the tower. Note the time stamp???

Btw that’s WvW not HzH so….. lol

Ben Sheets Reborn

in Match-ups

Posted by: SmoothHussler.6387

SmoothHussler.6387

It always kitten ed me off when every recruitment thread was full of JQ asking for moar transfer to an already stacked tier 1 server.

The last few hours has helped me come to understand why they do this.

Carry on lads.

Maguuma: Thug Life: [DERP][ME][PYRO] and other assorted dead guilds.

in Match-ups

Jet.4795

Besides all the trolls and complaining I will stay compliment PYRO as they are very strong. Keep it classy sorry things didn’t go the way you guys planned but cmon. Either way mad props to PYRO and I believe sorry if name is wrong but kitten ? Once again sorry if wrong. Very strong guilds was fun to face off against them.

Ben Sheets Reborn

in Match-ups

Jet.4795

Ok apparently DE|RP gets turned into kitten? lol

Ben Sheets Reborn

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

MAG, this is JQ. They are DB on roids. They do not gvg but they come bearing loot bags.

JQ, this is MAG. They are not to be underestimated. Your roamers will die… a lot.

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

Ok apparently DE|RP gets turned into kitten? lol

Yeah…but only sometimes. Weird filter is weird. Other alternative names: DARP, DORP, DURP

in Match-ups

StealthSnake.9134

Saiyr’s alternative name: Saiyir

Stealth Snake – Necro

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

So far im impressed by Mag.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

www.fort-aspenwood.com is back up!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Achilles.2197

Achilles.2197

Sooo much talk from Maguuma about how you destroy superior numbers with skill. I guess I should feel bad for being on JQ and not having those awesome fighting abilities.

Oh wait, I came from SoS and have plenty experience taking your bags.

Lover yew gaiz <3

Âchillæs – Jade Quarry – GvG’ing before you knew what it was

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

Gotta pay the troll toll before you get into the boy’s hole

This isn’t my thread,
But this was a reference I’m happy about

I don’t know what the reference is but that sounds kinda gross

D: what did DB do to calvin?

Don’t talk to me about that poor fool

Poor fool? Don’t be silly, Calvin is the only DB that has seen the light (and joined DORP)

Then his spy plans are coming along excellently

Pretty sure the only intel he’s gained is how creepy we are in gchat!

This much is true. The poor fool was weirded out

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: Clockradio.3257

Clockradio.3257

Mag does have a good NA. If you’re looking for fights in pretty much any other timezone, you’ll probably be disappointed come Monday.

Clockradio | [TSYM] | Sanctum of Rall
tsym.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

is this what T1 is? run inside towers with 3x numbers?

get wiped over and over in the open field with no towers in range to hide in?

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

is this what T1 is? run inside towers with 3x numbers?

get wiped over and over in the open field with no towers in range to hide in?

yes

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nick.6972

Nick.6972

I like Maguuma, they’re quite fun to play against.
Don’t give up.
/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

Mag does have a good NA. If you’re looking for fights in pretty much any other timezone, you’ll probably be disappointed come Monday.

Don’t underestimate Maguuma’s oceanic and SEA coverage, let them get waypoints and you will pay. Some of the best defence out of any server i have faced SoR and TC included has been surpassed greatly by Maguuma’s oceanic/SEA skeleton crew their response time was under 30 seconds hopping bl to bl.

In the end when we were facing Maguuma last week, i felt like Maguuma is hands down the no.1 server when it comes to skill and effectively playing the ppt game.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Dear his Papal Glory, Saint Mancus of the Malhavoc, I pray by the beard of Jedsus this message reaches you. Once again we have been sidetracked on our long journey home to the beautiful shores of Jed Quarry. Last week Captain Kelo of The Lady Seafoam Antonym marooned us in between the lands of Fort Aspenwood and Dragonbrand, and his excuses dripped with ulterior motives, now this week we find ourselves AGAIN marooned, this time at the hands of Captain Thorich of The Red Seasniffer of the Proletariat between Fort Aspenwood and Maguuma, though, to be honest I believe he is just after some Magswag #yolo420.

With each supposedly accidental crash our rebuilt ships get smaller and smaller and I begin to wonder if random chance will somehow prove more successful at returning us home than these recent converts who call themselves Captains. In the meantime, we will again snuggle the citizens of Fort Aspenwood fiercely, we have gotten to know many of them well, they are very receptive to the word of Jedsus Chris and upon our crash landing, some even joined our dance party. The Maguuma citizens, however, I have heard are a rambunctious lot, sneaking up on you in your sleep riding their Maguumy Bears to steal all your swag for themselves.

Once again the banner of The Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints will pierce the heavens as it did upon the founding of church with the first Saint of Destruction, Lord Hoschi at the Great Eiffel Tower of Vegas and like before we shall not falter, and we shall not fail.

Jedmen.

Attached: Foreground: The Lady Seafoam Antonym, Background: The Red Seasniffer of the Proletariat

Attachments:

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

I have never gotten so many bags in one night, holy kitten.

I may have broken 1000 kills just since reset. Maybe not, though, since after we would wipe JQ once or twice, they would hide in towers for a few hours.

Should be a fun week.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in Match-ups

StealthSnake.9134

Stealth Snake – Necro

in Match-ups

Posted by: SmoothHussler.6387

SmoothHussler.6387

Oh wait, I came from SoS

Surprise surprise.

Maguuma: Thug Life: [DERP][ME][PYRO] and other assorted dead guilds.

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaycatano.6738

jaycatano.6738

Don’t underestimate Maguuma’s oceanic and SEA coverage, let them get waypoints and you will pay. Some of the best defence out of any server i have faced SoR and TC included has been surpassed greatly by Maguuma’s oceanic/SEA skeleton crew their response time was under 30 seconds hopping bl to bl.

In the end when we were facing Maguuma last week, i felt like Maguuma is hands down the no.1 server when it comes to skill and effectively playing the ppt game.

Shhh don’t let them know we actually try. It ruins our image.

Slightly Better Ele
Violent Resolution [VR]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

Man, I left for the airport and when I came back JQ has half the pie and is in the lead. When did we outskilled by ~combo field masters~?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

I got 2545 kills tonight, and 595 heavy loots bags in 32 minutes. Also I never went below 90% health except when the bad guys built siege or hid in their keeps in fear of my elite skills. #yolo#comeatmebro#youjelly#RATSonWedsdon’tforget

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

I got 2545 kills tonight, and 595 heavy loots bags in 32 minutes. Also I never went below 90% health except when the bad guys built siege or hid in their keeps in fear of my elite skills. #yolo#comeatmebro#youjelly#RATSonWedsdon’tforget

pics or it didn’t happen

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

Pics? Don’t you watch the news? cnn.com pst for sigs, media rally tomorrow 4pm, pics with the champ to follow at 5pm bring your kids.

( [SG] doesn’t really roll out till Sundays, looking forward to fighting FA some more and Mag guilds!)

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

Ummm Maguuma is an under 18 only server. We don’t have our own kids. Well…not many kids. Hehehehehehehehe

in Match-ups

Posted by: ChapDev.7650

ChapDev.7650

You may not be able to beat us this week, but you awesome people can all log on and hold the line, and it’s still likely that you’ll all end up with some evolution points to increase your rankings for your efforts.

The question is though would this even be a desired outcome? Gain more evolution points to what end? To fight JQ and maybe Blackgate in the future? To be quite honest I would rather fall in ranking a lot until we are fighting Ehmry again and fight my old guilds “Squad” rather than a tier 2 server who will just add 50 more people to the mix each time until they finally wipe a group and I am sure I am not the only one.

The biggest mistake people make with WvW is assume that coming first is everything and that gaining evolution points is a good thing.

Bad Looking Necro Tryhard [BLNT] ~ Maguuma