8/2 Fort Aspenwood/Jade Quarry/Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Achilles.2197

Achilles.2197

Its called guild wars after all kind sir. Im sorry if i offended you.

Gw1 is called guild wars. Not this game :o

Gw1 has GvG. Not this game :o

Âchillæs – Jade Quarry – GvG’ing before you knew what it was

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Oh gosh you, not this argument again. Don’t make me break out the glitter.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

Great fights RET and RAM keep them coming!

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

Whats the glitter? show me the glitter

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faithless.3519

Faithless.3519

Some people actually enjoy some concept of wvw, if you dont like gvgs noone is forcing you to participate. We didnt mind the interruption, I wasnt complaining either. Actually worked in our favour as we get to have additional content.

[NS]Faithless Envy /#27NA necro [NS]Leanne Demonsired
Night Shift
18/f/Cali

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Oh it’s in here somewhere

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/GvG-SHOWDOWN

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

Oh it’s in here somewhere

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/GvG-SHOWDOWN

thanks Q.Qfor the glitter

Cön-Guardian DB

(edited by Lenador.1436)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shunt.6254

Shunt.6254

Good work JQ, that open field siege you guys keep throwing down is awesome! o7

Maguuma
– Arc [VR]
– GvG us!

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaycatano.6738

jaycatano.6738

Good work JQ, that open field siege you guys keep throwing down is awesome! o7

O7

Slightly Better Ele
Violent Resolution [VR]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

Don’t speak to my <3 like that!

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Achilles.2197

I thought we agreed on calling it Nancy.

The nancy boys are at it again behind the windmill. REMEMBER JAYNE

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

Don’t speak to my <3 like that!

oh didnt you know? im the other man=/ sorry to tell u like this

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

Dude this thread is getting boring, where have all the mag trolls gone ???? i was having fun reading this thread, over the same BG/SOR hate.

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bleachi.9231

Bleachi.9231

Sorry I was distracted by your 15 PPT what did you say again?

Are you seriously talking about ppt against a tier 3 server? lol…you must be so proud of yourself.

Are you seriously thinking your T3 server has uber skillz that can’t be matched by people on a T1 server?

Let me break this down logically for you since your hipster attitude can’t seem to grasp how this pans out.

Most people on the T1 servers originated on the ‘lesser tiers.’ Therefore they do have the experience and skills needed to fight you open field or in smaller groups. Thing is, once they come here they join guilds who teach them how to play in larger group settings since our opponents fight us in the same manner. This means mesmers running feedback/veil instead of decoy/blink/etc. Staff eles for combo fields instead of d/d or s/d with PPT/PVT instead of full cleric’s/valkyrie/etc. The list goes on. Don’t get too kitteny when you run over that upleveled necro who’s in WvW to level up since he knows it will be a boring week.

So when you were losing on reset night, that was part of the master plan, right? I can’t even comprehend your strategies. I guess that’s why I’m on a Tier 3 server, and not a Tier 1 server.

Also, I had no idea elementalists could even EQUIP staves! Thanks for letting me know!

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

Dude this thread is getting boring, where have all the mag trolls gone ???? i was having fun reading this thread, over the same BG/SOR hate.

You forgot this still is acoverage game even in forums, they cant be on all the time.m Beside its saturday party on

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaycatano.6738

jaycatano.6738

Jq isn’t responding so much anymore, nothing to troll right now… Come on guys give us something to work with

Slightly Better Ele
Violent Resolution [VR]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

Jq isn’t responding so much anymore, nothing to troll right now… Come on guys give us something to work with

They arent use to real trolling….have u read and been in T1 threads…….booooring as can be

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

Hey guys!, [BURN] here, we are new to the ways of magswag but I’m going to give it a shot anyway. We opened up on the Blue BL really excited to face some JQ T1.5 action! We started with with Bay, I think there was maybe 15-20 JQ in the Lord’s room?? Not sure as we mistook you for Guards and carried on. Went up the map to our suprise of nothing! very boring… So we went to go say hi to FA!!! Met with awsome success, as we ran into [RAM and [RET], really good fights with lots of loot bags won on both sides, wiped them, wiped us, good times. When we were hanging out in FA’s SW camp, I think I saw a JQ zerg try and get in on the action, but you guys wiped so fast I can’t really be sure. You guys will have to wait while the big boys are playing. The rest of the night met with dismay and we came across the same problem with JQ as [PYRO]…. (those guys are pretty scary, I would hide from them too) So we got bored (Rage quit you mad bro yolo) and switched maps. GG

You did well young padawan

Needs more swags and LOLOLOLOLOLOL’s

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Thank you to all from Mag who showed up for the fights on Mag BL at the windmill. You’re all very skilled players and it shows.

Kyra, that shatter mesmer is to die for. (Literally).

Saiyr, you too.

Gone all day on a bike ride, come back and apparently I went to the windmill and owned bones! All in a good day’s work. No but seriously I’m a horrible PvPer.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Posted by: Halo.8976

Halo.8976

Dude this thread is getting boring, where have all the mag trolls gone ?

Sorry, busy crafting celestial gear – all the Mag are switching to magic find for this match up. http://youtu.be/Ul041CSNJto

in Match-ups

Achilles.2197

Thank you to all from Mag who showed up for the fights on Mag BL at the windmill. You’re all very skilled players and it shows.

Saiyr, you too.

Gone all day on a bike ride, come back and apparently I went to the windmill and owned bones! All in a good day’s work. No but seriously I’m a horrible PvPer.

Yeah I realized earlier I meant someone else. Too lazy to edit

in Match-ups

Posted by: Andy.9137

Andy.9137

thanks for all the 2v2s, 3v3s maguuma. we enjoyed ourselves :P

in Match-ups

Achilles.2197

Sorry I was distracted by your 15 PPT what did you say again?

Are you seriously talking about ppt against a tier 3 server? lol…you must be so proud of yourself.

Are you seriously thinking your T3 server has uber skillz that can’t be matched by people on a T1 server?

Let me break this down logically for you since your hipster attitude can’t seem to grasp how this pans out.

Most people on the T1 servers originated on the ‘lesser tiers.’ Therefore they do have the experience and skills needed to fight you open field or in smaller groups. Thing is, once they come here they join guilds who teach them how to play in larger group settings since our opponents fight us in the same manner. This means mesmers running feedback/veil instead of decoy/blink/etc. Staff eles for combo fields instead of d/d or s/d with PPT/PVT instead of full cleric’s/valkyrie/etc. The list goes on. Don’t get too kitteny when you run over that upleveled necro who’s in WvW to level up since he knows it will be a boring week.

So when you were losing on reset night, that was part of the master plan, right? I can’t even comprehend your strategies. I guess that’s why I’m on a Tier 3 server, and not a Tier 1 server.

Also, I had no idea elementalists could even EQUIP staves! Thanks for letting me know!

2/10.

And the 2 is generous. Meanwhile, I’d like to thank you for reading my T1 wall of text. I shall be upgrading to T2 shortly

in Match-ups

Posted by: x per fection x.2096

x per fection x.2096

That Mag pug group from tonight, good times. Glad that JQ came out to play tonight, lots of good fights w/Emp and the JQ q zerg.

Have 150 GB’s of video to go threw so not going to do that until tomorrow but here’s a quick preview.

http://youtu.be/Ot8_lmJPwgo

Started out as a 15-20 man guard/war group of random people from random guilds and turned into quite a night.

[Ark]Noober

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kayahni.1426

Kayahni.1426

Hey FA, thanks for making the only server I’ve ever been on look to be people with jerkfaces. There was a queue to get into our own borderlands. My turn finally arrived, and we owned all but two spots on the map. Go us! Somehow, this managed to incite enormous levels of bitterness from our own players. /boggle There’s some chance, however small, that we may fare better week to week if we weren’t back-biting and telling off our own people constantly. Just a pet theory of mine.

in Match-ups

Posted by: deathTouch.9706

deathTouch.9706

Here’s some footage of JQ tonight when me and a guildee tried to take their sentry by NWT in JQ bl:

EDIT: I should clarify they weren’t running toward the sentry, instead they conceded it to us and ran into NWT to discourage my guildee and I from assaulting it.

V deathTouch V – Warrior
STD [Scarlet Gave Me Harpies]
Maguuma

(edited by deathTouch.9706)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Clockradio.3257

Clockradio.3257

Here’s some footage of JQ tonight when me and a guildee tried to take their sentry by NWC in JQ bl:

Wrong place wrong time.

Clockradio | [TSYM] | Sanctum of Rall
tsym.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

I heard HzH is considering a transfer to Maguuma. Is that true?

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wilco.1458

Wilco.1458

I think it’s the greatest honor to be commanding and force the enemy to abuse a bug to not take their tower back. This would go much faster if you didn’t have 15 arrow carts at every entrance, Mag!

http://www.twitch.tv/drwilco
Wilco Tango Foxtrot #lifting #hardwork

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Hey FA, thanks for making the only server I’ve ever been on look to be people with jerkfaces. There was a queue to get into our own borderlands. My turn finally arrived, and we owned all but two spots on the map. Go us! Somehow, this managed to incite enormous levels of bitterness from our own players. /boggle There’s some chance, however small, that we may fare better week to week if we weren’t back-biting and telling off our own people constantly. Just a pet theory of mine.

sounds like a bad afternoon. Maybe you should close your chat window and try to relax with a few friends.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Torque.2948

Torque.2948

Mags are Pro at bugging things and glitching things. They will help Anet fix all the bugs in the WvW.

in Match-ups

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Actually, yes. I’ve been working on glitching NW tower so much that SOMEBODY cries about it and they fix it. Thanks for noticing my hard work.

Saiyr, you too.

First you mistake me for a TC dude, now you mistake me for Saiyr. If I had a lower self esteem, this would really hurt my feelings.

Keep it together… don’t let them see you cry.

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

Mags are Pro at bugging things and glitching things. They will help Anet fix all the bugs in the WvW.

Not gonna happen. First anet would have to have a dev playing on mag, and then DE|RP there way into a bug, before they tried to fix it.

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

Actually, yes. I’ve been working on glitching NW tower so much that SOMEBODY cries about it and they fix it. Thanks for noticing my hard work.

Saiyr, you too.

First you mistake me for a TC dude, now you mistake me for Saiyr. If I had a lower self esteem, this would really hurt my feelings.

Keep it together… don’t let them see you cry.

Don’t lie, you would love to be me <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zoel.9154

Zoel.9154

I heard the mag commander of blue BL ragequit last night. If this is true, outplayed.

Is this what happened to Mag last night?

I was commanding the map for the first 4 hours last night for JQ (SF’s commander) and was sort of wondering where Maguuma went.

You guys pushed pretty good at start, took our north west tower but no further. I’ll admit i was on my heels for the first bit of the night with a very good attack by FA. (nice duel attacks by RET and RAM most of the night) I almost cheered when for some reason Maguuma thought it was a better idea to go hit FA’s spawn tower.

Within a half hour of that i had bay again and FA had wiped maguuma off the map.

For the next three hours i didn’t see much of an organized fight from Maguuma. Their commander leaving the map would explain why.

All in all though, really good fights last night RAM and RET i look forward to seeing you guys again.

PYRO sorry i missed you guys, did you come on the map after 12:30 eastern? I’d have liked to give you guys a fight.

yeah it was weird

for some reason maguuma went straight for us. JQ made one or two really really passive pushes at hills, more or less just to prove we were there, then the monopoly game unfolded in pretty much the way it was going to unfold. It probably would have gone a lot worse for us if mag had made basically any other decision but hey whatevs.

Zoel – GM of [coVn]

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

Not gonna happen. First anet would have to have a dev playing on mag, and then DE|RP there way into a bug, before they tried to fix it.

I see what you did there.

Can we get a head count of other servers in this thread?

Don’t lie, you would love to be me <3

Not really, I don’t like bike rides. I hope you scraped your knee.

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

yeah it was weird

for some reason maguuma went straight for us. JQ made one or two really really passive pushes at hills, more or less just to prove we were there, then the monopoly game unfolded in pretty much the way it was going to unfold. It probably would have gone a lot worse for us if mag had made basically any other decision but hey whatevs.

We do resets based solely on color because we’re lazy racists.

Not really, I don’t like bike rides. I hope you scraped your knee.

Rude!

in Match-ups

Posted by: SmoothHussler.6387

SmoothHussler.6387

I’ve never seen an entire server which runs into its towers as much as JQ does. If there numbers aren’t 3 or 4 to 1, they just run. Its surreal.

Maguuma: Thug Life: [DERP][ME][PYRO] and other assorted dead guilds.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

They protect their loot bags like they protect their V-cards

You might have to take them out for a nice dinner.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Congrats to JQ on dominating winning this what was anet thinking balanced Matchup

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: Truearrow.3527

Truearrow.3527

blows smoke off of cannon muzzle Thanks for the bags JQ, next time if you are going to try the same thing multiple times try to remember to take out the cannons. First-week WvW knowledge right there. Look at all of those bags.

Attachments:

Embrace the Evil [TIE][PYRO] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: falcon.9412

falcon.9412

Sad that I couldn’t even get a little amount of bag in Mag’s garrison few minutes ago.

No one was defending( perhaps just a few soldiers ). Free break.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mada.5319

Mada.5319

blows smoke off of cannon muzzle Thanks for the bags JQ, next time if you are going to try the same thing multiple times try to remember to take out the cannons. First-week WvW knowledge right there. Look at all of those bags.

Looks like you killed a havoc squad. Nice work!

in Match-ups

Posted by: BioHaZarD.7904

BioHaZarD.7904

lol i c only 6 bags there
lol again
i get 20+ from single 15sec zerg fight xD

in Match-ups

BioHaZarD.7904

I’ve never seen an entire server which runs into its towers as much as JQ does. If there numbers aren’t 3 or 4 to 1, they just run. Its surreal.

u should b thanking god u not fighting vs BG because thats nothing compared to BG xD

in Match-ups

Posted by: SleepingDragon.1596

SleepingDragon.1596

Wow… this is becoming so common now.
1. Everyone thinks they’re so awesome that they want to GvG.
2. Knows coverage game is lost, so constant request of open fields and GvG in a WvW match.

Seriously folks, if you want good open field matches, visit EU servers. They’ll more than likely take NA folks to school. You haven’t seen megablobs until you face BG or SOR’s tier 1 blobs. Those 2 servers can field the coverage and army 2x that of JQ and TC consistently. JQ and TC are tier 2 blobs. DB and FA tier 3 blobs. Most others can only field blobs during reset. Let’s just get back to the game and hide in towers and use them AC that Anet intended them for. GvG is the past, where 8vs8 was the norm. Anet didn’t seem to want to waste their resources into a portion of the game from GW1 that makes no money.

-S o S-

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

Wow… this is becoming so common now.
1. Everyone thinks they’re so awesome that they want to GvG.
2. Knows coverage game is lost, so constant request of open fields and GvG in a WvW match.

1. Some players actually enjoy GvGs, and win or lose, want to learn from them and enjoy the experience.
2. Guilds has been asking for GvGs at the beginning of every match for months now. Balanced match or not, some players actively seek this.

We understand you want to play Blob Wars 2, please understand that some of us make other ways to have fun.

And there are tournaments. How you think ANet isn’t making money off players that want small competitive fights is beyond me.

in Match-ups

BioHaZarD.7904

well anet should make arena matches for 10vs10 or little more
that way u wouldnt make a queue for others

in Match-ups

Posted by: Clockradio.3257

Clockradio.3257

10-40 in increments of 5 would make EVERY guild that GVGs happy.

Clockradio | [TSYM] | Sanctum of Rall
tsym.enjin.com

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

People have been asking for that for months and there hasn’t been any say on the matter. But the queue issue only affects servers in the higher tiers and there are much bigger issues to fry than GvGers. Most players try to respect the queue and go to an empty BL, but if your server is queuing all four, there’s not much you or they can do but wait.

Until then, I’m sorry your server suffers from queues due to over population. Not really #magswag