8/2 Fort Aspenwood/Jade Quarry/Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: SleepingDragon.1596

SleepingDragon.1596

1. Some players actually enjoy GvGs, and win or lose, want to learn from them and enjoy the experience.
2. Guilds has been asking for GvGs at the beginning of every match for months now. Balanced match or not, some players actively seek this.

We understand you want to play Blob Wars 2, please understand that some of us make other ways to have fun.

And there are tournaments. How you think ANet isn’t making money off players that want small competitive fights is beyond me.

As far as GvG is concern, if Anet thinks it’s going to make money, they would’ve implemented that long time ago. I doubt that it’s that difficult since it’s no different than SPVP. Unless they aren’t thinking??? Most of these MMO makes money off PVE contents. If the game is strictly PVP, consider it dead before it even started. The developers goals isn’t to starve. I understand there’s people who actively seeks GvG and thus many egos get hurt and transfers to other servers when told no.. I admit it can be interesting to watch some GvG’s though (mainly just RG’s match ups). This week reminds me too much of SOS facing off MAG many months ago…

-S o S-

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hockey.2417

Hockey.2417

Hmmm, my wvw overveiw of this week. Mag has better overall playes than FA, or better gear although they lack numbers. the fights have been won and lost to both(as I am JQ). Win a few battles, but, the score shows JQ is far dominent due to numbers, gear, and coverage. I have supreme confidence in our commanders. A good group and I am proud. I will not post the sceenshots of a pure blue WvW(I can if wanted ). The Mag tebbing from Citedel is almost funny, why not just fly hack? This has been a very boring match-up, not once have I been frustrated at getting “owned”, as the score shows, thats far from a concern. I enjoy the trolling on the forums as much as the next guy, although, if the score was even close, it would be more than the joke of this match-up. Thank you for the good battles there has been occationaly.

ya………ok

in Match-ups

Posted by: Warthog.6870

Warthog.6870

Let’s make this a riddle-thread.

I’ll go first – what’s this:

Meals on Wheels?

It’s a chicken on a bandwagon

Mag [DERP] [Goon]

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaycatano.6738

jaycatano.6738

Hmmm, my wvw overveiw of this week. Mag has better overall playes than FA, or better gear although they lack numbers. the fights have been won and lost to both(as I am JQ). Win a few battles, but, the score shows JQ is far dominent due to numbers, gear, and coverage. I have supreme confidence in our commanders. A good group and I am proud. I will not post the sceenshots of a pure blue WvW(I can if wanted ). The Mag tebbing from Citedel is almost funny, why not just fly hack? This has been a very boring match-up, not once have I been frustrated at getting “owned”, as the score shows, thats far from a concern. I enjoy the trolling on the forums as much as the next guy, although, if the score was even close, it would be more than the joke of this match-up. Thank you for the good battles there has been occationaly.

Wat

Slightly Better Ele
Violent Resolution [VR]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Warthog.6870

So in case anyone doesn’t want to read threw everything so far and wants a quick catch up here’s the run down.

-Reset happens

-Pyro runs into HzH – Pyro wins

-30 seconds later WvW charges in – Pyro wins

-5 minutes later HzH & WvW are trebbing garry, Pyro runs out – Pyro wins

-The next hour consists of HzH and WvW held up in NE tower trebbing garry and running supply for more ac’s. Wall goes down.

-The hour after that consists of HzH and WvW held up in NE tower building more ac’s.

-A few of us get bored and go to JQ BL since there was no q where we run into SF, SF stands on the wall of keep and kind of comes out but never really get out of dodging distance from the portal.

-HzH gets mad because TyE built an exploited Treb to take down the wall @ NE tower because HzH and WvW wouldn’t come out to play.

-We explain to them why and they say they don’t run and hide even though I show then ze video.

-There is talks of GvG but HzH thinks that any guilds that sign up for Gvg web site are arrogant. GvG in “Guild Wars” is obviously not what’s suppose to happen.

-Âchillæs explains to us that JQ is full of good players that moved up from lower servers but have forgotten how to open field because their Mesmers are unable to switch skills and that all they have is staff ele’s. Also no one has more than one set of armor. (fyi mag guilds are all staff ele’s because we don’t have the numbers to run anything else)

-Calvin is on DB and Mag @ the same time.

No matter how much love this post got – it needs more!

Mag [DERP] [Goon]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hockey.2417

Hockey.2417

hmmmmm trbbing from Citedel spawn, bad Mag Bad(exploit "wat")

Attachments:

ya………ok

in Match-ups

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

hmmmmm trbbing from Citedel spawn, bad Mag Bad(exploit “wat”)

How are people still complaining about this? Just zerg citadel already!!

Seriously.

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

Speaking of bad, why send 40+ guys to take on an Omega trying to solo Garri? Afraid to take me on 1 v 1?

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

Companies don’t always just implement any and everything that is going to make them money. Some things take time, some things may have never been considered, some things may not come until more important things are handled. We all know PvE is where the big bucks come in but look how many dedicated WvW players there are. Can you argue that if ANet outright ignored this player base and put all its interest in PvE it would be better for them in terms of money making?

No one is asking for strictly GvG, nor would implementing a GvG system make it “strictly PvP”. It would be an addition to the already existing PvP and PvE content. So no idea where you’re coming from with that argument.

I’ve yet to see a guild get its ego hurt because no one would GvG them so they transferred. Maybe that happened on JQ, but I’ve never heard of it.

(edited by GuardianOMS.8067)

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

(1 of 5)

As the holder of the Missionary Position in the Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints and thusly, bringer of the word of Jedsus, I would like to share a story of one of our Lord’s many encounters, to help give a little background as to what the word of Jedsus can do for you. The story comes from the Book of Rainshadow, the Holy Scribe and Countess of the Isle of Sammich, Chapter 3,864:

As Jedsus entered the outskirts of the city, he saw upon it great pain and suffering. The citizens left to struggle in conditions not fit for beasts, much less man. The food being peddled was rotten at best, children ran about attempting to pick the pockets of passersby and it seemed like every few feet there was a shady transaction occurring in alleys so dark it seemed as if the alleys themselves were robbing the city of light. For hours Lord Jedsus walked the city streets, taking in the pain and making it his own, for he had heard stories of such a city, in which the populous suffered at the hands of their rulers, kept in place by the twelve day trek through barren desert that surrounded the city and the fortified walls that separated the citizens from their oppressors.

Eventually, Lord Jedsus reached the inner walls, yet he was so lost in his deep contemplative mindset that he appeared to simply run in place against the wall for many minutes, only finally interrupted when the city guard came upon him in their routine patrols and attempted intimidate him as if he was a normal citizen of the city. However, before he could react, a gang of winged young men and women leapt from the shadows and beat the guards into submission. Jedsus, impressed by the display of fighting prowess by the group crossed his arms, smiled and nodded approvingly, “Well, I do believe you have pushed their respective shi’s into their respective tins.”

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

(2 of 5)

One of the group stepped forward with a bold stride, “In this city it is dangerous to make oneself stand out, and nobody stands out more than the few visitors that ever manage to reach us.” Jedsus pointed to the now unconscious, barely breathing guards, “Is the entire city this way?” The young man briefly took on an air of sadness, then quickly covered it up again, “No, the city may have it’s sins, but there is honor amongst the people. Not all can stand up and fight, that is why we fight for them.” Jedsus slowly took in the motley crew assembled before him, “Forgive me, but I find it hard to believe such small numbers can protect so many.” The man glared angrily at Jedsus, poked him in the chest and said, “Haters gonna hate. Potato’s gonna potate.” Jedsus, never being one to make sense to strangers either, exhaled softly, “Forgive me, I have fought and won many such outnumbered battles myself. My name is Jedsus, Jedsus Chris, and I have come here to free this city.” The man, clearly taken aback responded, “Free this city? This city who has been kept under the thumb of its corrupt leaders for over a century?” The man began gesturing wildly and speaking with ever increasing volume,“That shall be quite an accomplishment considering it is we, the Running Loot Bags, who shall free this city!” There was a brief moment okittenward silence in which the man realized everyone was staring at him awkwardly. He looked around, slightly red in the face and spoke at a much more appropriate volume, “Well, anyway, my name is Potato, come with me, Jedsus, I wish you to meet our glorious leader.” The man and his company turned and began walking toward one of the notorious dark alleys, and Jedsus followed, eager for adventure.

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

(1 of 5)…

Mother of God…

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

(3 of 5)
After several shortcuts and meandering paths which seemed to frequently double back on themselves, they reached a rather large, seemingly new building that somewhat resembled a warehouse. As they walked inside Jedsus could hear the clink and clank of what sounded like the work hundreds of people, yet all he could see was simply an empty warehouse. They continued walking and as they reached the door to what appeared to be the only room. Potato once again shouted out, “Haters gonna hate. Potato’s gonna potate!” The group stood quietly, waiting for a response and eventually the door slowly opened and a large, hulking, Adonis of a man walked out, also adorned with the same wings. The man circled Jedsus a few times, analyzing him. “Who is this man you have brought into our haven, Potato?” Potato smiled brightly, “He calls himself Jedsus Chris, and he too wishes to see our people freed.” At the mention of Jedsus’s name the man looked quickly at Potato and then back at Jedsus. “You mean to say that this is Lord Jedsus Chris, the 30 foot tall man who shoots ballista bolts from his eyes, has cannons for fingers and eats the hearts of the wicked as a light snack? No such man could ever exist.” Jedsus, who had cracked up laughing at the mention of his exploits, attempted to gather himself, “It is amazing that stories of my deeds have reached such a secluded city, but i believe they are exaggerated. I have never shot ballista bolts from my eyes, nor are my fingers cannons and I am not 30 feet tall.” The man waited a moment, “So you are saying you do eat the hearts of the wicked as a light snack?” Jedsus smiled awkwardly, “Well, I did once devour the souls of an invading army, I suppose that counts.” The man arched an eyebrow at Jedsus’s bravado, “Yes, I suppose it would. Please, step into my office, I wish to talk with you in private. Potato, you may return to your duties.”

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

(4 of 5)
As the man closed the door, he gestured towards a chair that looked like it had been quite comfortable in another life, “Please, sit. My name is Waha, and I believe you can help me tear down this horrible city so that we may rebuild it for those who come after us.” Jedsus took took a seat, “Well, that is why I have come. Consuming my burning bush gave me a vision that indicated it would be my next great feat.” Waha nodded politely, “I am sure it did. Anyways, I have a problem. Here at Automated Tinkerers Machinations, we have developed two new prototype mobile rams. Unfortunately, we only have one pilot capable of operating them, myself, as the physical strain is quite large. I would like you to pilot the second suit in our glorious battle to free this city.” Jedsus, clearly intrigued, sitting on the edge of his seat responded, “I have been inside a lot of things, but never a, mobile ram as you say?” Waha nodded, “Yes, though Potato in his eternal Potato way likes to call them Golems.” Jedsus nodded back, “Hmmm. I may be willing to help you, this city is indeed in need of my great deeds, but I must know, what is it that drives you so, such that you have assembled such an operation?” Waha sighed, visibly upset as he was again confronted with his past, “This city, it is an evil city, inhabited by good honorable people. Our so called benevolent leader sucks it dry and kills anyone who opposes him. I am not originally from outside those great city walls. I was born into wealth, but the King had eyes that wandered, and they wandered in my mother’s direction. My mother, a great woman, would not succumb to his advances. My father, a great man, could not turn a blind eye. They were killed for their disobedience, but not after being left to wither away on display for everyone to see what happens to those who disobey the King. I was young, and escaped with my nursemaid who had also secreted away a few precious jewels. Potato and our fellow freedom fighters took us in and we have funded this operation with the heirlooms of my family. I will tear down this city, this Great Waypoint of the Desert. I will make King Waypoint and all of his kin, every Waypoint everywhere, pay for the suffering they have brought upon these people. No Waypoint shall ever again stand in my presence.” Jedsus, who has the attention span of a goldfish, suddenly realized Waha had stopped speaking and attempting to hide the fact that he hadn’t paid attention, sprang up from his seat, slammed his hand on the desk and cried, “GETTTTTTT SOOOMMMMEEEEEE!”

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

(5 of 5)
It is on that day a glorious alliance was forged. The two men manned their mobile rams, the Alpha and Omega Golems, and laid siege to the city walls. For the first time the army of Running Loot Bags assembled as a single force, seeming to come from everywhere at once, swarming over the royal guard and anyone who stood in their way. King Waypoint was brought down that day and true to his word, there never again stood a Waypoint in the presence of the Mighty Waha, and never again could anyone resist someone who truly had the Justice of Waha in their fist.

And Potato? He Potated.

(edited by SFShinigami.2015)

in Match-ups

Warthog.6870

kitten , now you’re blobbing the forums?

Mag [DERP] [Goon]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

It was boring. Atleast i got a pic with Mag

Seeyall on monday

Score update

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

(5 of 5)
It is on that day a glorious alliance was forged. The two men manned their mobile rams, the Alpha and Omega Golems, and laid siege to the city walls. For the first time the army of Running Loot Bags assembled as a single force, seeming to come from everywhere at once, swarming over the royal guard and anyone who stood in their way. King Waypoint was brought down that day and true to his word, there never again stood a Waypoint in the presence of the Mighty Waha, and never again could anyone resist someone who truly had the Justice of Waha in their fist.

And Potato? He Potated.

LMAO! I love this stuff.

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

Legend has it that the glorious leaders of our Church of Latter Day Feints once spent a year in silence to better understand the sound of a whisper.

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

(5 of 5)

And Potato? He Potated.

Q.Q someone must stop him he is a mad man erecting walls of texts everywhere about things im too lazy to read about no less btw Hi SEA people

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

in Match-ups

Posted by: Halo.8976

Halo.8976

(5 of 5)

http://youtu.be/MEVvbPs9Usc

Please, seek professional help.

(edited by Halo.8976)

in Match-ups

Posted by: legendary angelis rowan.2354

legendary angelis rowan.2354

For The People Who Doesnt Like How Jq Play… U need to accept it.. dont cry to much about asking for gvg or open field fight… u need to adapt… if u not like it… just trow your pc into the river so u no need to whining about not getting what u need in wvw.. try to get match up with bg n sor for 2 month in the row… maybe u will kill yourself with that kind attitude towards other server…no need to feel superior towards other people who less skill than you… its nothing compare to the real world out threre… plz.. take some times to go out from your cave…

in Match-ups

Halo.8976

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snafu.7412

Snafu.7412

For The People Who Doesnt Like How Jq Play… U need to accept it.. dont cry to much about asking for gvg or open field fight… u need to adapt… if u not like it… just trow your pc into the river so u no need to whining about not getting what u need in wvw.. try to get match up with bg n sor for 2 month in the row… maybe u will kill yourself with that kind attitude towards other server…no need to feel superior towards other people who less skill than you… its nothing compare to the real world out threre… plz.. take some times to go out from your cave…

10/10 would read again

in Match-ups

Warthog.6870

Please tell me you’re not a native speaker – this hurts my eyes and English is the third language I learned :/

Mag [DERP] [Goon]

in Match-ups

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

yep was there and saw that too

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

<3 <3

You had me at “trow”

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Without a picture, this is just slander

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

in Match-ups

Halo.8976

Considering how good JQ at sweeping, he’s probably been there since reset night, farming 82lvl veteran archers.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vuziiness.9458

Vuziiness.9458

Look seriously, Maguuma, you need to stop your kittening, you are a good team, but you’re hating on Jade Quarry because they play differently compared to your usual matchups. We run tactical gameplay, we don’t care much for GvG, we play to win, if we wanted we could but thats not JQs usual play-style . BG and SoR do exactly the same thing, that’s how T1 Worlds play , just because we don’t bash our way through enemy zergs like you do, don’t mean we are bad, I mean seriously we are rank 3 for a reason. Brains Over Brawl buddies, and it shows, yesterday night 8pm server time, small zerg of [EMP] 10-15 n a few pugs stuck on pin, waiting for VR/DERP and PYRO to attack us which they did twice and yes they won the first time because they outnumbered us but the second time we outnumbered them and they fled to the top of Hills (I don’t know all the technique terms for places) and our 10-15 zerg waited directly under them, (outnumbered 3/1) when we moved they decided to pursue us and lose majority of their health to fall damage, making it so much easier for our little zerg to wipe you. That is a demonstration that tactics triumph over just going straight for our zergs like you do, maybe if you guys tried to think it through, you would stand a better chance getting a higher PPT, but then again you don’t care for that do you, but we do, so stop hating and deal with it. Stupid matchup, we didn’t ask for it, we would much prefer to be back in T1, so just drop it, nuff said.

Nigerian Prince [TKG][ETA]
It’s not racist, it’s true, I am the….
Fastest Charr of All

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

we are rank 3 for a reason.

Please DO go on.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Can everyone from JQ please format their posts better?

in Match-ups

Vuziiness.9458

Please DO go on.

Ehhhh, why bother, it’s like talking to little children, whatever, kitten all you want, you have the potential to be so much better, but who cares, isn’t changing anything for us, can’t wait till the day they decide to put you up against 2 T1 worlds, you will literally just give up. Anyone can run zergs like you do, but that isn’t how you win, hopefully one day you will learn.

Fastest Charr of All

in Match-ups

Posted by: Benjamin.6235

Benjamin.6235

We run tactical gameplay, we don’t care much for GvG, we play to win, if we wanted we could but thats not JQs usual play-style .

You’re already winning and pretty sure you’re going to still be winning at the end of the week. Might as well come out and play with us.

EDIT: You still don’t get that we don’t care about winning, do you? Most of us are just looking for fun fights. Congratulations on boring us off of maps?

[DERP] – Maguuma

(edited by Benjamin.6235)

in Match-ups

Halo.8976

I wish I could have fun too just by staring at big numbers inside my PvE, without doing anything….

in Match-ups

Vuziiness.9458

We run tactical gameplay, we don’t care much for GvG, we play to win, if we wanted we could but thats not JQs usual play-style .

You’re already winning and pretty sure you’re going to still be winning at the end of the week. Might as well come out and play with us.

We most likely will and already have, [SG] and [EMP] went onto your BL just to have a little fun last time and that’s when that little Hills thing happened. Don’t you worry we surely will come out to play but we need to establish enough points to get back into T1.

Fastest Charr of All

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

Just a clarification, not all T1 servers play to “win” ppt .

Lot of SoR guilds love the fights more than anything else, if Maguuma or FA ever get against SoR and want to just chill open field and fight non-stop somewhere open field, just ask and you shall recieve.

We have tried to coordinate just non-stop open field fights a few times when we have willing participants on the other side and those nights are more fun than the sieging/defending crap. Everyone just sits with their corner and we meet ruins/south camp over and over in groups of 30.

in Match-ups

Robot Chocken.7012

EDIT: You still don’t get that we don’t care about winning, do you? Most of us are just looking for fun fights. Congratulations on boring us off of maps?

We have had a lot of fun with FA, we come out to fight them frequently. Good peeps on that server. FA like JQ tries to be respectful as much as possible and remember it is a game let us have fun together. For servers that trash others all the time. We do not bore you off maps we run you off of them

in Match-ups

Posted by: Benjamin.6235

Benjamin.6235

Your existence in T1 match-ups comes down to a roll of the dice. Nothing you can really do about that. Right now you’re slated to have about the same rating as Sanctum of Rall. I’m sure your practically unopposed SEA will keep that on track.

[DERP] – Maguuma

in Match-ups

Vuziiness.9458

Btw, you are welcome. As I said earlier, our play style isn’t the same as yours, that’s why we want to move back up, so we can fight a world that does the same, I respect that you play for fun, I really do, just don’t hate on us for trying, that’s what we enjoy so let it be, lets just finish this up on a good note and part ways, you can go back to fighting worlds that enjoy GvG we can go back to fighting for the World.

Fastest Charr of All

in Match-ups

Robot Chocken.7012

Lot of SoR guilds love the fights more than anything else, if Maguuma or FA ever get against SoR and want to just chill open field and fight non-stop somewhere open field, just ask and you shall recieve.

We have tried to coordinate just non-stop open field fights a few times when we have willing participants on the other side and those nights are more fun than the sieging/defending crap. Everyone just sits with their corner and we meet ruins/south camp over and over in groups of 30.

SoR knows HzH will come out and fight. I intentionally run after TW when I see them every time. Not to say we usually win though we are getting better lately . It is more for the challenge and learning experience.

in Match-ups

Vuziiness.9458

We do this sometimes too, but we still enjoy playing for World keeps and that’s why we want back in on T1, cause they play for World but we can still have some fun fights on the way.

Fastest Charr of All

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

Please DO go on.

Ehhhh, why bother, it’s like talking to little children, whatever, kitten all you want, you have the potential to be so much better, but who cares, isn’t changing anything for us, can’t wait till the day they decide to put you up against 2 T1 worlds, you will literally just give up. Anyone can run zergs like you do, but that isn’t how you win, hopefully one day you will learn.

I like how you think we care about winning. You’re literally talking to a different world when you talk to Maguuma and you seem to understand that yet you go on about winning again. No one cares what the bottom of T1 has to say about winning.

Btw, do you know anyone by the name of Raincrow?

in Match-ups

Robot Chocken.7012

Btw, you are welcome. As I said earlier, our play style isn’t the same as yours, that’s why we want to move back up, so we can fight a world that does the same, I respect that you play for fun, I really do, just don’t hate on us for trying, that’s what we enjoy so let it be, lets just finish this up on a good note and part ways, you can go back to fighting worlds that enjoy GvG we can go back to fighting for the World.

HzH does not mind GvG at all. Since our humbling run in with TW we have been changing team composition and training. We are willing to GvG we just prefer it to be with guilds that can be respectable with one another and not trash talk. I have yet to lead my guild on the field this week I have been busy with server stuff. I promise to those guilds that like to open field you will see me running after you during the week

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

You heard it here first folks. JQ uses superior tactics to remain in 3rd spot. XD

The only thing superior about 3rd spot over 6th and 8th is coverage.

Nothing special there.

in Match-ups

Vuziiness.9458

Please DO go on.

I like how you think we care about winning. You’re literally talking to a different world when you talk to Maguuma and you seem to understand that yet you go on about winning again. No one cares what the bottom of T1 has to say about winning.

Btw, do you know anyone by the name of Raincrow?

I understand, and us being at the bottom of T1 is fine it’s still the challenge that we enjoy, when we win it’s a bonus we can enjoy.

No I can’t say I do know someone named Raincrow.

Fastest Charr of All

in Match-ups

Robot Chocken.7012

You heard it here first folks. JQ uses superior tactics to remain in 3rd spot. XD

The only thing superior about 3rd spot over 6th and 8th is coverage.

Nothing special there.

our NA is actually dominating that time slot. We are honestly preparing to go against SoR and BG again. We have to use map tactics to try to combat their numbers.

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

You have obviously all been brainwashed.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

You have obviously all been brainwashed.

This is good material……^.^ almost as good as random TC people complaining being in t1,

again dont mind me im just a fly on the wall

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ejiofor.4801

Ejiofor.4801

This match up thread…

HILARIOUS XD

Gearstrip Jones, Engineer, Borlis Pass, [KPUP]
“Which Lo Pan? Little ol’ basket case on wheels, or the ten-foot-tall roadblock?!”
-Kurt Russell, Big Trouble in Little China