8/2 Fort Aspenwood/Jade Quarry/Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: PoweredByRice.3517

PoweredByRice.3517

Asurans!!! So cute!!!! I will probably make a purple afro Asuran!

Your existence in T1 match-ups comes down to a roll of the dice .Nothing you can really do about that.

Do you really think these match-ups were done without the slightest of manual input from Anet?

Hey Fuzzion, I was highly suspecting the same. Anet must have manipulated manually on the match-up.

So JQ must get bored these weeks, to get some fun from wvw, our ultimate boss Waha called [ATM] for leveling our new purple Afro asura toons (chosen one of classes-ele/guard/warr/mesmer,same hight, figure, hair color and style) last a couple of nights (Oceanic time zone) through WVW and still nailed those so called GvG guilds (yes, we noticed you had less amount of ppl than us) and toke towers, garrions. almost of us level range was like 15-30 and almost of us picked new classes we never played, basically one hit killed by any champ NPC in wvw. we cross learned classes while voice chatting in TS and shared the knowledges. SOOO much fun.
we purple afro asuras will hopefully get full 80 by this end of week. will be more fun at that time. feel free to join us even if your not part of [ATM].
[ATM] is having 40+ purple afro asuras at the moment and the number is increasing. you can expect a full lvl 80 army leaded by JQ SEA boss Waha formed from 50+ nearly identical appearance asura next match-up.
any guilds during SEA/Oceanic time, plz dont run away if you see afro asura this week. we all greens.

the attached ‘say hi’ was taken last Saturday (i wasnt in there). I created one and leveled 4 levels within 2 or 3 hours last night…

Jay Que

in Match-ups

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Thanks to the fun fights tonight mag and fa both. I just wish the mag that outnumbered us 3/1 at nw tower woulda came out to fight:( But we got you after what felt like 2 hours of trebbing and some freinds came

In no way was it 3 to 1 but it would have been an even fight. It was a bunch of pubbies too chickenkitten to fight.

Kinda like these guys

Attachments:

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

(edited by GuardianOMS.8067)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vuziiness.9458

Vuziiness.9458

You can’t really help being outnumbered or outnumbering, pugs follow, sometimes its a good thing sometimes it’s bad, majority of the time we just run 15-20 or less and we don’t usually run from fights when we have those numbers. It’s not really that fun when you absolutely demolish the other zerg, it’s fun when it’s a challange in that genre, I like it when we had a few good fights, it’s definatly noticable that you guys run tight and it’s good when we have open field fights sometimes, but we still like to win, but hopefully we can have a little fun on the field some more

EDIT: Pugs freak out when there isn’t an organized guild that is reasonable sized with em :L

Nigerian Prince [TKG][ETA]
It’s not racist, it’s true, I am the….
Fastest Charr of All

(edited by Vuziiness.9458)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Truearrow.3527

Truearrow.3527

Keep flapping your yaps about Mag, have your fun we really do not care Mag, is the most stable community in GW2/NA we all enjoy playing together, have never and will never have a server-wide wvw meltdown because “guild x” that we relied on transferred out to the latest bandwagon server. We’ll see you in a few weeks when the meltdown occurs, just as it happened with Kaineng, Crystal Desert, SoS,,, kitten it I’m not listing ALL of the servers, I’ll be here all day.

Embrace the Evil [TIE][PYRO] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

Keep flapping your yaps about Mag, have your fun we really do not care Mag, is the most stable community in GW2/NA we all enjoy playing together, have never and will never have a server-wide wvw meltdown because “guild x” that we relied on transferred out to the latest bandwagon server. We’ll see you in a few weeks when the meltdown occurs, just as it happened with Kaineng, Crystal Desert, SoS,,, kitten it I’m not listing ALL of the servers, I’ll be here all day.

Yes you guys are lucky [ME] decided to stay on mags. They truly do carry the rest of your server in both skill and class.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mister Mustard.7203

Mister Mustard.7203

Isn’t PYRO leaving Mag?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vuziiness.9458

Vuziiness.9458

We ain’t flapping our yaps at you, it was honestly induced by Mag players, as we stated before we don’t want to be in lower teir games we want to fight BG n SoR even if we do lose, it’s not helping us getting ranked down though, because the players get bored and transfer to another T1 server, meaning when we get back in we will just get farmed, hopefully we get moved up again and start having balanced fights with BG n SoR again, you are honestly a great server and yes we do outnumber in SEA but it’s always been so with T1 servers, that’s why we try so hard with PPT, so that we can get moved back up and you don’t have to deal with the bordem of unfair matchups. It works for al of us TA, Us and you. It’s not a fair matchup it’s stupid, lets just finish this matchup n go back to the old, fair WvW matchups.

EDIT: I honestly think the only reason they have been doing these unfair matchups is to find out which servers should be competing against each other for the long run, it’s just a test perioid, well, that’s my opinion anyway.

Nigerian Prince [TKG][ETA]
It’s not racist, it’s true, I am the….
Fastest Charr of All

(edited by Vuziiness.9458)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

Your existence in T1 match-ups comes down to a roll of the dice .Nothing you can really do about that.

Do you really think these match-ups were done without the slightest of manual input from Anet?

Yes

I think EU uses the true RNG (just look at some of the crazy matchups) … But I do tend to think NA is massaged a bit because of all the complaining. Otherwise we would see an eighth rank server up against a 2 or 3 server on a consistent basis like you do in EU. And you did see that initially in NA matches, but it seems to have stopped. NA RNG is far less volatile.

There is no special treatment, it’s just that the ratings are much closer in the EU bracket perhapse because all the guilds didn’t decide to stack the same servers or perhapse they have 3 more servers.

Also i think Eu uses better clients then the NA ones

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

in Match-ups

Posted by: klow.8316

klow.8316

Anyways all ppt, teir, and all the other nonsense aside, great fights so far im loving the 20-30man fights keep em comin. We will be looking for you every night GL and cya on the feild.

[EMP]Commander FRAME RAM (yes I ment frame)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Halo.8976

Halo.8976

as we stated before we don’t want to be in lower teir games we want to fight BG n SoR even if we do lose, it’s not helping us getting ranked down though, because the players get bored and transfer to another T1 server, meaning when we get back in we will just get farmed…

First tier problems.
http://youtu.be/XdofmoYcJNE

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Isn’t PYRO leaving Mag?

No comments.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: uberkingkong.8041

uberkingkong.8041

Everyone on Maguuma should uninstall GW2, they waste of space in WvW better to just not exist if you cant even do anything against JQ. The only thing FA is able to do is get there zergs handed to them by JQ but maguuma, those guys don’t even know how to zerg, they need to uninstall seriously. Anvil Rock puts up a better fight than Maguuma.

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Everyone on Maguuma should uninstall GW2, they waste of space in WvW better to just not exist if you cant even do anything against JQ. The only thing FA is able to do is get there zergs handed to them by JQ but maguuma, those guys don’t even know how to zerg, they need to uninstall seriously. Anvil Rock puts up a better fight than Maguuma.

Nah, we’re all transferring to JQQ to use up your queue slots in GvG

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

Sneaking in again! Much <3 to all! And I miss everyone on the battlefield!

GO TO BREAD SHINI!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Achilles.2197

Achilles.2197

Dude u guys r so good at gvg let me see dat gold trim

Oops.. wrong game

Âchillæs – Jade Quarry – GvG’ing before you knew what it was

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

Oops.. wrong game

Dude u guys r so good at ppt let me see that #1 NA ranking

Oops.. wrong server

in Match-ups

Achilles.2197

Oops.. wrong game

Oops.. wrong server

Eh, ill give that a 1/10. Doesn’t quite have the sting I was looking for. I already got my gvg trims.. where’s yours

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mada.5319

Mada.5319

Oops.. wrong game

Oops.. wrong server

Eh, ill give that a 1/10. Doesn’t quite have the sting I was looking for. I already got my gvg trims.. where’s yours

The fact that you replied makes it a 10/10.

in Match-ups

Achilles.2197

Oops.. wrong game

Oops.. wrong server

The fact that you replied makes it a 10/10.

You guys are clearly too tired to troll. Go to bed

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

Oops.. wrong game

Oops.. wrong server

It’s about as much sting as any of your posts have. lol JQ so good cuz we run da staff eles!! Unfortunately trims weren’t in the game when I stopped playing GW1 (at least not that I remember, but I’m old and have a bad memory). But who needs trims when your guild is featured as Guild of the Week

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheMightyChoob.4365

TheMightyChoob.4365

I’ve never seen such a high concentration of weaksauce zerglings than what I’ve seen in the time I’ve been online this matchup. I’m expecting a few fun nights of lawnmowering JQ, but I think by the time the matchup is over the novelty will have worn off.

Bad Maguuma player
Pyromancers [PYRO]

in Match-ups

Mada.5319

Oops.. wrong game

Oops.. wrong server

It’s about as much sting as any of your posts have. lol JQ so good cuz we run da staff eles!! Unfortunately trims weren’t in the game when I stopped playing GW1 (at least not that I remember, but I’m old and have a bad memory). But who needs trims when your guild is featured as Guild of the Week

Oh nice, which guild?

in Match-ups

Achilles.2197

Oops.. wrong game

Oops.. wrong server

Lol I forgot they used to do that..

Anyway, lets get back to zerg fights and pretend we’re doing gvg its totes the same

in Match-ups

Posted by: darkstar.1862

darkstar.1862

Mmmmmhm… You smell that? Smells like Golem oil. Time to wipe some waypoints.

Felonious Pope/Mara Jade Darkstar [TIE][PYRO] Maguuma.

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

Oops.. wrong game

Oops.. wrong server

Oh nice, which guild?

Angry Businessmens! The best guild! No just kidding we were alright. I weighed my guild down. Cuz I’m bad. We did beat WM once in HoH, that was fun.

in Match-ups

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

(1 of 5)…

Mother of God…

…..That book is not for the eye’s of non believers….
:)

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in Match-ups

DeWolfe.2174

I’m still wading through all these pages. I have about 3 pages left and I thought about this PSA……

Enjoy……

http://youtu.be/0kSZRulfrvw

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrownyClown.8402

FrownyClown.8402

im camping the jp. please come -Bad Elementalist

Bad Elementalist

in Match-ups

Posted by: SmoothHussler.6387

SmoothHussler.6387

I think the reason this thread is so long so early in the matchup is down to a difference in culture between servers.

So I created a simple picture to explain this.

Attachments:

Maguuma: Thug Life: [DERP][ME][PYRO] and other assorted dead guilds.

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaycatano.6738

jaycatano.6738

im camping the jp. please come -Bad Elementalist

Wish I was there :/ -slightly better ele

Slightly Better Ele
Violent Resolution [VR]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

I think the reason this thread is so long so early in the matchup is down to a difference in culture between servers.

Or a better description

JQ = A Katana
FA = A Fruit slicer
MAG = A nail clipper

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaycatano.6738

jaycatano.6738

Or a better description

JQ = A Katana
FA = A Fruit slicer
MAG = A nail clipper

Don’t bring a knife to a gun fight. Nail clippers would still be useful. And so would fruit slicers

Slightly Better Ele
Violent Resolution [VR]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sharpoon.8197

Sharpoon.8197

Seems like every server has posted in this thread. Hi guys!

To keep this post relevant, it looks like JQBL is now FABL 2.0! How did that happen :o

in Match-ups

Posted by: Clockradio.3257

Clockradio.3257

To keep this post relevant, it looks like JQBL is now FABL 2.0! How did that happen :o

Wait til JQ SEA logs on, T2 will turn into JQ’s newest PVE zone.

Clockradio | [TSYM] | Sanctum of Rall
tsym.enjin.com

in Match-ups

DeWolfe.2174

After all the pages of whining about us playing for PPT, I know a few of us aren’t logging in. Now you’re complaining that we’re not??? GG

…..Please refer to my previously posted video above…..

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in Match-ups

Posted by: LoneWolfie.1852

LoneWolfie.1852

Honestly I tried JQ NA’s time and 1/2 to 3/4 of the PUGs there are running around like headless chickens or slow to respond. No wonder JQ SEA people have to clean up your mess. And thanks for the bags in EB today (around 50), PYRO, you got flatlined by one of the SEA commander. I think you are better than a few of the NA leaders, but you are still weaker in quality compared to the SEA leaders.

(edited by LoneWolfie.1852)

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

1/2 of JQ WvWvw’ers cant give 2 cents about this matchup.

We are however, giving FA a little room. Since JQ has decided so.

JQ does whatever JQ wants

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sharpoon.8197

Sharpoon.8197

After all the pages of whining about us playing for PPT, I know a few of us aren’t logging in. Now you’re complaining that we’re not??? GG

…..Please refer to my previously posted video above…..

I’m not in this matchup hurr durr.

in Match-ups

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

I wish all of the organized guilds would just leave T1. I swear, how can you deal with this many terrible players, this much skill lag, and the constant queues?

I mean, is winning really that big of a deal to most people? Because honestly, a server winning is 99% due to coverage, and that’s a very passive thing to hone… at least in open field or lower tiers, what you do as an individual actually matters.

Playing for PPT is pointless. The points will be there whether or not you do anything.

Come to T3-T5 (but not Maguuma). Ask [Agg], they seem to enjoy it. There are actually some quality guilds on servers like YB, Ebay, CD, SoS, etc. If you come down, you’ll get better fights, no queues, less pugs surrounding you and your enemies, and you get to actually make a difference.

Sometimes, [PYRO] is the only offensive force online, and when we take a couple keeps, that’s probably 1/4th of our total PPT for the night. It feels good to actually have something to do with our server’s PPT, and at the same time playing well in open field fights and having fun.

Think about it.

EDIT: I want to reiterate, do not come to Maguuma.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

Yes

I think EU uses the true RNG (just look at some of the crazy matchups) … But I do tend to think NA is massaged a bit because of all the complaining. Otherwise we would see an eighth rank server up against a 2 or 3 server on a consistent basis like you do in EU. And you did see that initially in NA matches, but it seems to have stopped. NA RNG is far less volatile.

There is no special treatment, it’s just that the ratings are much closer in the EU bracket perhapse because all the guilds didn’t decide to stack the same servers or perhapse they have 3 more servers.

Apparently EU is better at everything! Weeeeeeee

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

in Match-ups

Mada.5319

Yes

It’s actually true.

in Match-ups

Chopps.5047

Yes

It’s actually true.

Except the olympics

in Match-ups

Posted by: soulcollecta.2179

soulcollecta.2179

1/2 of JQ WvWvw’ers cant give 2 cents about this matchup.

We are however, giving FA a little room. Since JQ has decided so.

JQ does whatever JQ wants

Or maybe JQ,s SEA has threatened to join BG or SOR if they cant do any pvd when they log in.

magummybear since headstart,and minion of bony.

in Match-ups

Chopps.5047

I’d just like to thank the awesome JQ community and all the guilds we have out there kicking tail and taking names later. Your superior play makes it so much fun. It’s a pleasure—nay, a privelege—to fight along side you.

in Match-ups

Posted by: iAmTheDuke.6201

iAmTheDuke.6201

I wish all of the organized guilds would just leave T1. I swear, how can you deal with this many terrible players, this much skill lag, and the constant queues?

I mean, is winning really that big of a deal to most people? Because honestly, a server winning is 99% due to coverage, and that’s a very passive thing to hone… at least in open field or lower tiers, what you do as an individual actually matters.

Playing for PPT is pointless. The points will be there whether or not you do anything.

Come to T3-T5 (but not Maguuma). Ask [Agg], they seem to enjoy it. There are actually some quality guilds on servers like YB, Ebay, CD, SoS, etc. If you come down, you’ll get better fights, no queues, less pugs surrounding you and your enemies, and you get to actually make a difference.

Sometimes, [PYRO] is the only offensive force online, and when we take a couple keeps, that’s probably 1/4th of our total PPT for the night. It feels good to actually have something to do with our server’s PPT, and at the same time playing well in open field fights and having fun.

Think about it.

This.

in Match-ups

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

Isn’t PYRO leaving Mag?

You still believe this?

We trolled you. I mean, honestly, it has been months.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in Match-ups

Chopps.5047

Mission Bald Jade Eagle—status: Jimmies Rustled

in Match-ups

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

if JQ as a whole were given the option to tick +695 24/7 but no one from JQ would be allowed to enter wvw, would they take it?

according to this thread, yes, yes they would.

Um… just long enough to get all my map completions done.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

Also, are you interesting in buying some Quagrotica?

Do you have the HD version of “Quaggan Does Dallas”?

It’s for a friend…

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zoel.9154

Zoel.9154

Think about it.

This.

in fairness the new system worked out great except for everyone ranked 4th through 8th who get to have awful matchups for eternity.

Zoel – GM of [coVn]