8/2 Fort Aspenwood/Jade Quarry/Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Kaineng was downright pleasant after they had their exodus.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Diehard.1432

Diehard.1432

Nice try, we will see

Garuda X, lvl 80 human Siamoth Ranger JQ SEA
[VaL]

in Match-ups

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

Is JQ going to implode now that they’ve dropped down to T2?

I doubt it. We’re having queues now like we haven’t seen in quite some time (except for the past couple days with a six figure lead that is). It seems to have rejuvenated the community to have someone fresh to go up against. The competition has been no where near as competitive as BG & SoR, but it’s been fun. I think a lot of us are ready to get back to some competition again though, so hopefully the energy will sustain once we’re facing them again.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shads.9468

Shads.9468

Some action from Oceanic/SEA JQ showing off their superior skills (at falling into traps).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBCkq62-gQM

7 minutes later, they tried again! Alas this video got cut off.. you’ll see why.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

You were on a cliff above us. We moved into the camp to drop north so you didnt drop on us if we went along the cliff up the ramp. We were in the camp for about 10 seconds. You’re being silly if you don’t see why we went through the camp to get north where there was open field instead of walking below you with a cliff between us.

Unfortunately Wilco wasn’t streaming last night. And I don’t believe any of the rest of us record. I know exactly why you went into the camp, which is another reason we pulled North. Then when we went at you from the road you still pulled into camp. That’s when the /laugh’s happened. Then we pulled North again and you finally came out. After a good fight that lasted a fairly decent amount of time you won, congratulations.

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Pinko.2076

You were on a cliff above us. We moved into the camp to drop north so you didnt drop on us if we went along the cliff up the ramp. We were in the camp for about 10 seconds. You’re being silly if you don’t see why we went through the camp to get north where there was open field instead of walking below you with a cliff between us.

Unfortunately Wilco wasn’t streaming last night. And I don’t believe any of the rest of us record. I know exactly why you went into the camp, which is another reason we pulled North. Then when we went at you from the road you still pulled into camp. That’s when the /laugh’s happened. Then we pulled North again and you finally came out. After a good fight that lasted a fairly decent amount of time you won, congratulations.

Sick version of history. Then you died, and I asked for a GvG.

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrimsonHandHiro.9574

CrimsonHandHiro.9574

Poor Bony, this seems relevant.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

What sucks is if they do, all the people posting in this thread from JQ will just bandwagon to another T1 server for their hard-earned victory and there will be nobody left to tease on JQ.

I think the bandwagon has already started. EMP is not the force it was anymore. I also heard a few rumors about some large guilds planning to transfer.

It must be hard for people on a server used to winning to be the bottom of T1, or drop down to T2. TC got them beat.

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

I doubt it. We’re having queues now like we haven’t seen in quite some time (except for the past couple days with a six figure lead that is). It seems to have rejuvenated the community to have someone fresh to go up against. The competition has been no where near as competitive as BG & SoR, but it’s been fun. I think a lot of us are ready to get back to some competition again though, so hopefully the energy will sustain once we’re facing them again.

But that’s not how fairweathers work.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Posted by: LoneWolfie.1852

LoneWolfie.1852

I find it funny that MG wears different kinds of spectacles. Here are the screenshots when the SEA commander got into the NA timing and led for 40+ minutes. While some of the stupid NA PUGs refused to listen to the commander, for the most parts, Mag got slapped silly. (Thanks for the exotic drop by mag.)

FA got referred to as bags, and every time the EB SEA commander attacked them, they fled (we even ran into overtime where it was 3 AM on SEA side, and nearly 12 pm on the server’s time), and everyone was upset at FA for running away.

(Guess who is JQ supposed to be?)

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oresh.4729

Oresh.4729

What sucks is if they do, all the people posting in this thread from JQ will just bandwagon to another T1 server for their hard-earned victory and there will be nobody left to tease on JQ.

I think the bandwagon has already started. EMP is not the force it was anymore. I also heard a few rumors about some large guilds planning to transfer.

It must be hard for people on a server used to winning to be the bottom of T1, or drop down to T2. TC got them beat.

how is dragonbag(a lot) these days?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

Hurt and sadden that you would call us bags, nothing but l33t skillz here these days

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

in Match-ups

Calvin.5380

Pretty good, actually. Receiving new transfers every week, and many potential ones from imploding servers. Not that I like it… the good old T3 days were the best. Thanks for asking

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

VOLKON.1290

Very true indeed. Fortunately most of the fairweather crew jumped ship some time back. A lot of what we’ve seen the past month or two has been a general ennui as a result of BG/SoR/JQ week after week after week. People needed and took breaks. Now a little variety has heads popping up like a family of meercats when someone yells “Fresh bugs!”. A lot that took a few weeks off are coming back, having fun, and hopefully will continue to do so once the competition is ramped back up again.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

Very true indeed. Fortunately most of the fairweather crew jumped ship some time back. A lot of what we’ve seen the past month or two has been a general ennui as a result of BG/SoR/JQ week after week after week. People needed and took breaks. Now a little variety has heads popping up like a family of meercats when someone yells “Fresh bugs!”. A lot that took a few weeks off are coming back, having fun, and hopefully will continue to do so once the competition is ramped back up again.

Idk looks like fairweather to me

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oresh.4729

Oresh.4729

at least we have players on the field

in Match-ups

Posted by: PoweredByRice.3517

PoweredByRice.3517

#MagSwag needs to come up with new trolling material. Im getting bored reading about GvG, JQQ, no skills, T2. You guys have been spewing the same crap over 21 pages now. Thanks.

Jay Que

(edited by PoweredByRice.3517)

in Match-ups

VOLKON.1290

Dragonbrand is so used to seeing fairweathers that it’s easy to get confused these days, so you’re allowed to be wrong. No worries. The difference is that we have people who chose to stay in the Quarry finding a little renewed energy with a changing match up as opposed to those that flock from one server to another looking to be carried to the win every week.

Of course, to be perfectly fair, I need to give credit where credit is due as well, with people like Jed and the whole RATS movement bringing the server closer together through unifying efforts that are really making a difference in the overall feel of things. Combine that with the fresh faces and things are really feeling like they should in WvW.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

#MagSwag needs to come up with new trolling material. Im getting bored reading about GvG, JQQ, no skills, T2. You guys have been spewing the same crap for 21 pages now. Thanks.

PPT! Score! Points! Ranking! Tier 1! Scoreboard!

[AoN] All or Nothing

in Match-ups

Posted by: neonreaper.4805

neonreaper.4805

what is the picture with 4,000 JQ guys running away from the orange swords on EB supposed to show?

[BE] Pumpkin / Rhinox3 / Reyn Time / Pale
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

Shoutout to [Pro] from JQ. I thought there were no good guilds on JQ, but you guys proved me wrong.

Would love to chat sometime to try to improve with you guys!

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snafu.7412

Snafu.7412

I find it funny that MG wears different kinds of spectacles. Here are the screenshots when the SEA commander got into the NA timing and led for 40+ minutes. While some of the stupid NA PUGs refused to listen to the commander, for the most parts, Mag got slapped silly. (Thanks for the exotic drop by mag.)

FA got referred to as bags, and every time the EB SEA commander attacked them, they fled (we even ran into overtime where it was 3 AM on SEA side, and nearly 12 pm on the server’s time), and everyone was upset at FA for running away.

(Guess who is JQ supposed to be?)

All I see in those screenshots is you behind walls under ac and cannon cover. GG JQ SEA

in Match-ups

Posted by: robocafaz.9017

robocafaz.9017

Thanks.

You’re welcome.

Deany Kong – #magswag
Head Deany Kong of Deany and the Kongs [Kong]
http://www.youtube.com/user/RoboCafaz

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bovinity.8610

Bovinity.8610

All of this “JQ is in Tier 2 now” stuff makes me wonder….are you all just really bad with understanding numbers?

Any sufficiently advanced skill is indistinguishable from luck.

in Match-ups

ParaldaWind.4523

All of this “JQ is in Tier 2 now” stuff makes me wonder….are you all just really bad with understanding numbers?

(It’s because you guys keep feeding our trolls with comments like these)

Err…. JQ = T2

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]

in Match-ups

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

we’re doing calculus while you’re still trying to add to 695. if you can’t see the downward trend then you’ll feel the nosedive.

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Bovinity.8610

we’re doing calculus while you’re still trying to add to 695. if you can’t see the downward trend then you’ll feel the nosedive.

Yes yes, trolly troll troll

in Match-ups

Posted by: PredatoR.5247

PredatoR.5247

So let me get this straight, we beat you maguuman with our superior numbers( and we acknowledged that too), and then for some reason you all got kitten for getting rolled over by our zergs, you came here crying about it on the forum and at the same time you bragged on how good your individual PvP skills are; of which we don’t care about? QQ much?

Jericho The Usurper[Agg] – Aggression

in Match-ups

PoweredByRice.3517

yawn How about come up with a new trolling material. T2 has been discussed in the last 6 pages. Come on #MagSwag, you have a reputation to uphold to.

Err…. JQ = T2

Jay Que

in Match-ups

Pinko.2076

yawn How about come up with a new trolling material. T2 has been discussed in the last 6 pages. Come on #MagSwag, you have a reputation to uphold to.

Err…. JQ = T2

You’re Bad At PvP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wilco.1458

Wilco.1458

As a mathematician, I resent this. Adding is pretty complicated.

http://www.twitch.tv/drwilco
Wilco Tango Foxtrot #lifting #hardwork

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wilco.1458

Wilco.1458

Err…. JQ = T2

You’re Bad At PvP

Hey – you stay away from Sushi. She’s better than you!

http://www.twitch.tv/drwilco
Wilco Tango Foxtrot #lifting #hardwork

in Match-ups

Posted by: Achilles.2197

Achilles.2197

Holy Jedsus this is a blowout

http://mos.millenium.org/na

Âchillæs – Jade Quarry – GvG’ing before you knew what it was

in Match-ups

PoweredByRice.3517

Err…. JQ = T2

You’re Bad At PvP

Hey – you stay away from Sushi. She’s better than you!

waves Hey Wilco!!

Jay Que

in Match-ups

Pinko.2076

So good that we’re gaining rating while the entire server farms PvE.

in Match-ups

Achilles.2197

So good that we’re gaining rating while the entire server farms PvE.

When the matchup ends that won’t be the case

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

Err…. JQ = T2

All take and no give, that’s the life of the Quarry. If you want better trolling material, send us your best guilds for GvG

in Match-ups

Achilles.2197

Err…. JQ = T2

All take and no give, that’s the life of the Quarry. If you want better trolling material, send us your best guilds for GvG

Guild Wars 1 is that way —-—>

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingzook.1620

Kingzook.1620

Err…. JQ = T2

i need better directions. How far/long/which way do i need my monitor pointing so I get the right direction?

in Match-ups

Achilles.2197

Err…. JQ = T2

i need better directions. How far/long/which way do i need my monitor pointing so I get the right direction?

1/10

in Match-ups

Bovinity.8610

Go do some tPvP then with your guild. Honestly most people in WvW are just there to tool around and waste time anyway. If you and your PimpinMagYoloSwag2013 or whatever wants to be super awesome PvPers, stop zerging around in WuvWuv and hit up some tourneys, wee.

in Match-ups

Posted by: George Steel.1804

George Steel.1804

Mag BL behind windmill.. anyone want to duel?

Platinum – Guardian
Technical Strength – Engineer
Dungeon Master – FotM 46

in Match-ups

Calvin.5380

It will be hard for JQ to survive in lower tiers, especially T3/T4, since constant GvG keeps lower tier guilds competitive.

Once they start dropping down due to exodus, their players will have a hard time coping, since they’ve been used to winning by numbers. No wonder Agg and EMP (the real one!) left JQ. More to follow…

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snafu.7412

Snafu.7412

Honestly most people in WvW are just there to tool around and waste time anyway….. wee.

Stop wasting JQ’s Queue slot. weeeeeee

in Match-ups

ParaldaWind.4523

It will be hard for JQ to survive in lower tiers, especially T3/T4, since constant GvG keeps lower tier guilds competitive.

Once they start dropping down due to exodus, their players will have a hard time coping, since they’ve been used to winning by numbers. No wonder Agg and EMP (the real one!) left JQ. More to follow…

Calvin, stop making me agree with you.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]

in Match-ups

Calvin.5380

Calvin, stop making me agree with you.

PYRO is the best guild in the world.

Edit: ….. at running

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

PoweredByRice.3517

yawn JQQ imploding, mass exodus have been discussed in lengths in many threads already. A few are already bored with that topic. Come back to this thread when you have better troll material. K, thanks.

Jay Que

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

yawn JQQ imploding, mass exodus have been discussed in lengths in many threads already. A few are already bored with that topic. Come back to this thread when you have better troll material. K, thanks.

Nah, I think we’ll stick around. The hilarious “go to GW1” and “lol go sPvP” apologists are really amusing. It’s not like JQ has anything original to say in this thread, either, and yet here you are…

in Match-ups

PoweredByRice.3517

Well I am not amuse with your answer. I know you can troll better than that. K, thanks

Nah, I think we’ll stick around. The hilarious “go to GW1” and “lol go sPvP” apologists are really amusing. It’s not like JQ has anything original to say in this thread, either, and yet here you are…

Jay Que

in Match-ups

Posted by: neonreaper.4805

neonreaper.4805

yeah stop zerging around

awww jesus christ there was another page this is the worst post on the forums kitten me

[BE] Pumpkin / Rhinox3 / Reyn Time / Pale
Fort Aspenwood

(edited by neonreaper.4805)