8/2 SoR/TC/BG

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: renmei.3102

renmei.3102

Is it the the new pve content? Where is everyone (SOR included)?

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

New event stuff I guess. I checked it out a bit earlier from work and we thought WvW blobs were bad? Holy smokes! Our zergs ain’t got nothing on the pve event zergs.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

New event stuff I guess. I checked it out a bit earlier from work and we thought WvW blobs were bad? Holy smokes! Our zergs ain’t got nothing on the pve event zergs.

I actually saw some eerie similarities between that new zone and WvW

L’enfer, c’est les autres

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: snownow.9352

snownow.9352

Did you guys feel lag after patch?

The patch note wrote they improve the skill effect.
But my FPS drop to 5-8, before this patch, I can hold 15-20 fps when 2 way full map zerg fight, but I got 5-8 and I’m not in full map zerg fight.

And I couldn’t see the mesmer portal and sieges when they just drop/put.

[Hi] Ni Hao My Friend ~Sanctum of Rall~
ele : Snownow | mes : Neally Snow | necro : Sherry Snow | guard : Snow Guru
=my english is poor, if I said something wrong or impolite, tell me plz, I’ll learn.=

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oresh.4729

Oresh.4729

But my FPS drop to 5-8, before this patch, I can hold 15-20 fps when 2 way full map zerg fight, but I got 5-8 and I’m not in full map zerg fight.

lucky to have 15-20 fps more like 2-3 but i believe there is a pb with jq server

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brutus.5732

Brutus.5732

Dear BG, thats how you take a T3 keep <3

you mean pvdooooor

Would say we copied your sea/oceanic’s but they cant even take a T3 keep in their pvdoor time :P

You don’t play much oceanic don’t you, it is never PvD. . If OCX, HIRE and all the american night owls in thier 40+ man blob are doors sure we PvD. You don’t get leading ppt by having zero coverage.

I’m an east coast NA player that has played plenty of mornings when we are outnumbered on 3\4 maps with 1 commander and have seen a lot of PvDooring.

I’m not sure why BG SEA hasn’t logged in the last 2 days, the change in the income evolution graph is glaring, but BG can afford to take a few mornings off with no risk of losing.

(edited by Moderator)

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiltor.9362

Kiltor.9362

Its not shocking me seeing what is happening. BG were light last week mon-wed. and pushed hard late wed-friday morning.

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

@Brutus because SoR is finally showing up…

Not playing that card in it’s fullness but we have been dealing with the true SoR forces the last 2 nights. SoR has much SEA coverage, but complains so much and has this attitude where they tell their SEA not to try so they don’t. What you are seeing is your SEA trying, it is a bit of a shock to us the last two days, I’m sure it will get better for us (BG) over the next two days but please don’t play that bull “1 commander on all maps” you troll.

You denegrade the efforts of IRON, SAHP, NYS, GC, HiRE, SONG, SEC, AL, HS, XPK and the up early FEAR/TW et al with these comments, you have SEA boost their morale don’t crush it with bs complaints like this.

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

(edited by MagiKarp.8201)

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Traxien Cion.9261

Traxien Cion.9261

Fight us, Take Waypoint [TW].

Traxien Cion – Ranger | Traxien Kills – Warrior | [STUN] | TC Commander

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

Hello Margikarp,

Were you on last night to check the PPT movement and BG SEA forces? I am afraid that you are mistaken. Tarkus was on till late, perhaps you could check your findings with him, Tarkus’ data is usually spot on.

I was on last night and was curious too about the surge in SOR PPT at late Asian Prime. I did a check with WM, ND and Merc numbers (I still have a few great buddies over in BG). They were noticeably lower last night vs the last few days. My friends tell me that quite a few folks are having fun farming the new content.

I also checked our Asian SEA, the numbers dropped a bit last night (as evidenced by the lower PPT vs BG straight after the 6 hour maintenance) but picked up later into the night at 11pm+ GMT+8.

With regards to SEA coverage, one of the BG guys also acknowledged in this recruitment post that BG has the numbers. Do note that I am not complaining, just stating my observations.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/recruitment/Lf-server-for-wvw/first#post2541032

Have a great week guys, most of the SOR folks are bracing for the big Merc push soon. Btw, I can rest assure you that all of the guilds you’ve mentioned were not offended by Brutus’ statement.

FW

Not playing that card in it’s fullness but we have been dealing with the true SoR forces the last 2 nights. SoR has much SEA coverage, but complains so much and has this attitude where they tell their SEA not to try so they don’t. What you are seeing is your SEA trying, it is a bit of a shock to us the last two days, I’m sure it will get better for us (BG) over the next two days but please don’t play that bull “1 commander on all maps” you troll.

You denegrade the efforts of IRON, SAHP, NYS, GC, HiRE, SONG, SEC, AL, HS, XPK and the up early FEAR/TW et al with these comments, you have SEA boost their morale don’t crush it with bs complaints like this.

[SoX] – JQ

(edited by Fannwong.3059)

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

MagiKarp.8201

Fann, I said last two nights, not last night specifically.

I also would say take what I said with a grain of salt, SoR SEA does have decent enough numbers in fact they have much more now than we had back when JQ Queued all maps during SEA, prior to SoR’s rise and WM et al coming to BG.

My comments are solely directed at the NA players who consistently rant about Oc/SEA being PvDoor it’s funny really, we both know it is not.

Blackgate WvW Commander

(edited by MagiKarp.8201)

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: timidobserver.7925

timidobserver.7925

TW will henceforth be known as The Waypointers.

(edited by timidobserver.7925)

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

Hello Magikarp,

Noted, thanks for taking the time to reply. I did a check on PPT for BG during from 7pm-12pm (GMTm+8), BG PPT also showed a bigger gain over SOR overall.

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/33/93

Let me check on my BG friends about the situation 2 nights ago. I’ll get back to you.

With regards to “taking a grain of salt” about SOR SEA, I will have to respectfully disagree with you. I deal/work with with PPT data, population mix, player mindsets & morale. And I am extremely particular about forecasting so I take population issues very seriously.

Perhaps I can offer our servers a solution, I will pay (out of my pocket) you to transfer over to SOR WvW for 2 weeks to see the situation personally in SEA. As you know, both SOR and BG SEA are hardcores so both won’t be able to hold back for 2 weeks. Let me know what you think. I am serious, let’s settle this issue we have been discussing for so long and find a closure.

FW

Fann, I said last two nights, not last night specifically.

I also would say take what I said with a grain of salt, SoR SEA does have decent enough numbers in fact they have much more now than we had back when JQ Queued all maps during SEA, prior to SoR’s rise and WM et al coming to BG.

My comments are solely directed at the NA players who consistently rant about Oc/SEA being PvDoor it’s funny really, we both know it is not.

[SoX] – JQ

(edited by Fannwong.3059)

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

i fear i may be PvE-ing for a while. XDDD

i kid i kid. see you folks on the field. soon-ish.

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sneltus.7304

Sneltus.7304

Aggression takes on Night Shift tonight at 11PM EST in 15v15 7 Round Guild Versus Guild! Feel free to come watch live at Twitch.tv/Vauxwell !! Spread the word! Bring your friends!

[Agg] Blob Destroyer

#MaggSwag

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

MagiKarp.8201

Yes that is why I said grain of salt Fann, not expecting SoR to have bigger gains than us during SEA at all, but given current meta SoR nullifying SEA (keeping -100 ppt range between SoR and BG) is game changing.

Blackgate WvW Commander

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aurika.6751

Aurika.6751

Had a great time in some brutal fights with SOR on BGBL tonight. FEAR, WARD, and the others out there (no disrespect intended, I just saw those two most often) were relentless in the time I played.

You guys were relentless in the assaults across the northern part of the map, including garrison. See you tomorrow.

Sladi [TW]

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

Yes that is why I said grain of salt Fann, not expecting SoR to have bigger gains than us during SEA at all, but given current meta SoR nullifying SEA (keeping -100 ppt range between SoR and BG) is game changing.

Our PPT increase during SEA time is always dependent on IRON’s aid in SEA. IRON can hold both SM and bay in BG BL while at the same time cap things in EB and BG BL, making us increase from 150-200 ppt to 250-300ppt, on par or slightly lower than BG.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

That really rustled my jimmies!

Attachments:

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

MagiKarp.8201

Our PPT increase during SEA time is always dependent on IRON’s aid in SEA. IRON can hold both SM and bay in BG BL while at the same time cap things in EB and BG BL, making us increase from 150-200 ppt to 250-300ppt, on par or slightly lower than BG.

Yup, although same occurs when MERC pushes into EU.

Blackgate WvW Commander

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

Yup, although same occurs when MERC pushes into EU.

Yeah. It’s fake coverage. Once IRON stops helping us, you’ll notice our ppt will return to normal, at 150-200. Great thanks to IRON for helping though. You all are an awesome bunch of people.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brutus.5732

Brutus.5732

I’m not trolling. I’ve been there when we ticked for less than 50 and Lord Green is giving the pugs a british stiff upper lip speech.

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Handin.4032

Handin.4032

Weekly Tarnished Coast Dolyak Parade
Once again this week there will be another dolyak parade! Last weeks parade was very successful with lots of SoR, BG and TC coming out to have some fun! Lets try to double these numbers!

For those who do not know, the Dolyak parade is a time where we get together and just have fun, and of course, parade around as dolyaks around the borderlands! Of course, you do not have to be a dolyak if you do not wish to be. In the past, everything from griffons to snowmen to elementals have flocked to our parade. So come out and celebrate the dolyaks, who sacrifice much for our endless war!

Information

• Where: WvW borderlands. The exact one will be chosen ~1 hr beforehand
  • When: Thursday (8/8) at 7 PM ST (yes 1 hour later)
  • Who: Anyone is willing to participate! If you come and need a tonic, just ask a friendly DOLY representative and we can give you some to join in!
  • How: If you choose to become a dolyak, there are 2 ways: a Ruminant Tonic, and a Dolyak Tincture (feel free to wiki these). Of course any other kind of tonic is welcome, or even none at all if you just want to run along!

If anyone has any questions, comments, concerns, or good dolyak jokes, feel free to send me a message!

Attachments:

TC Golden Dolyak – [DOLY]
Mesmer – FURY
Rank 55 – Bunker Engi, Top 300

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arkay.5230

Arkay.5230

[Agg] just passed [TW] and took 1st place GvG rank in NA, way to go [Agg]
now [TW] will be forced to come out and fight to get the rank back. They haven’t GvGed since [RG] rolled them back in June.

[RISE]
Blackgate
Elementalist

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

now [TW] will be forced to come out and fight to get the rank back. They haven’t GvGed since [RG] rolled them back in June.

RISE should gvg them.

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

why doesn’t it show on gw2gvg the result of the 15v15 between agg and tw?

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arkay.5230

Arkay.5230

why doesn’t it show on gw2gvg the result of the 15v15 between agg and tw?

It must not have been an official fight.

[RISE]
Blackgate
Elementalist

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

i thought tw was new to gvg. i mean wvw wise they might be well known.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

i thought tw was new to gvg. i mean wvw wise they might be well known.

First official GvG was on May 3rd for us.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

(edited by Moderator)

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreamciqul.4617

Kreamciqul.4617

RISE should gvg them.

We are very new to the GvG scene ourselves however, a RISE v TW official GvG will happen in the future. Everyone here in RISE wants that. No doubt TW is one of the top NA GvG guilds, so it should be a fun time. In the mean time, we are focusing on getting our team comps down and practicing our movement/initiation etc.

[RISE]
Necromancer
Sanctum of Rall

(edited by Kreamciqul.4617)

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mystery.7392

Mystery.7392

You checked your graphic settings?
Due to the patch everything was reset to high. Had the same problem

Aloha Luana – The Iron Triangle [IRON]
Warrior – Gunnar’s Hold
Will always love Elona!

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

Ah didn’t know this hahahahaha.

been playing at high – but is still good.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: snownow.9352

snownow.9352

oh, thank you.
I’ll check the setting after I back home.

[Hi] Ni Hao My Friend ~Sanctum of Rall~
ele : Snownow | mes : Neally Snow | necro : Sherry Snow | guard : Snow Guru
=my english is poor, if I said something wrong or impolite, tell me plz, I’ll learn.=

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Clockradio.3257

Clockradio.3257

oh, thank you.
I’ll check the setting after I back home.

Oh wow, thanks for this. I noticed everyone wasn’t wearing the same crappy green as usual when I was doing small ops earlier in the evening. I’ll have to change it when I get home as well.

Clockradio | [TSYM] | Sanctum of Rall
tsym.enjin.com

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

Highlights how oblivious most players are

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tam.3146

Tam.3146

Busy week for NYS – 4more GvG to go
Hope there will be a epic fight with WM tonight

For Dolyaks Glory
Not Yet Solved[NYS] SOR

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Clockradio.3257

Clockradio.3257

HOLY COW CLOSE MATCHUP BG/SOR!

Keep up the good work both of you!

TC, hang in there. The longer you fight us two, the more people will consider transferring over for some T1 wvw.

Clockradio | [TSYM] | Sanctum of Rall
tsym.enjin.com

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Norr.7680

Norr.7680

TC, hang in there. The longer you fight us two, the more people will consider transferring over for some T1 wvw.

Glad you all there caaaaausssee most of BG is not lol

BeastGate Traveler – New Guy in KnT

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

i’m not there. ; ))

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

BG has been training since living story update

New bunker meta sux

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

Dont like Magikarp, we all know BG is tanking the score on purpose so it can recruit more guilds. Thats the usual response right?

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

Yeah true Crimson, I thought it was a bit strange to change the usual BG tactic of buying guilds in.

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

Dont like Magikarp, we all know BG is tanking the score on purpose so it can recruit more guilds. Thats the usual response right?

BG is tanking the score? Are you seriously unaware of the living story update and it’s consequences?

New bunker meta sux

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

i’m not there. ; ))

You’re so not gonna get that hammer, ya hear me?

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

Yeah true Crimson, I thought it was a bit strange to change the usual BG tactic of buying guilds in.

You mean just like what SoR did with IRON?

No what happened with IRON, is we was looking for a new server, BG actively approaches guilds asking them to transfer. They have done it with IRON recently.

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

No what happened with IRON, is we was looking for a new server, BG actively approaches guilds asking them to transfer. They have done it with IRON recently.

Ok I am convinced by your counter argument, the approach our leader received was a fake as you are kept in the loop about every decision everyone makes on BG.

(edited by Moderator)

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: btowl.7869

btowl.7869

[

Ok I am convinced by your counter argument, the approach our leader received was a fake as you are kept in the loop about every decision everyone makes on BG.

Sounds legit

Engineer
What do you mean there are other races than Asura?

(edited by Moderator)

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiltor.9362

Kiltor.9362

I am Kiltor and i approve this message

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

(edited by Moderator)

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rigel.3092

Rigel.3092

Of course, yeah, whatever. As such, we all know that IRON and TW never get wiped and SoR does not play for PPT, etc. That is the usual response, right?

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

Rigel we are not playing for PPT, the score is obviously BG struggling having to fight people instead of PvD (so much for your advanced tactics lol) and IRON and TW never wipe, just because we change direction and you catch our tail it doesnt mean its a wipe.

Cod, I didnt withdraw it, it was sarcasm, if you cant grasp that from my reply, is it any wonder why the people with authority dont think to include you in decision making?

(edited by Starscream.7803)