8/2 SoR/TC/BG

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

I love how TW’s staff eles use the tornado exploit in the GvG. Cast meteor shower then jump into tornado..

Play fair kids. no need to cheat.

LOL…. we didnt even know about that though its been in the game since the beginning, but you gave us some new ideas for open field fighting.

Edit: I thought you were referring to tonight.

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

I love how TW’s staff eles use the tornado exploit in the GvG. Cast meteor shower then jump into tornado..

Win at whatever cost.

TW slogan

I would say let’s relive that old fight of ours, but you seem to have gone and jumped servers again.

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: keelhaul.8039

keelhaul.8039

/Salute zN and TW for the fun today.

Commanded the TW scrims. Looking forward to more in the future.

[OnS] Carpal Tunnel – Ele
[OnS] C A R P A L – Norn Guardian Commander

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

Great ele name keelhaul ….it is truth. Good fights tonight.

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Had fun last night on BG BL roaming solo for most the night tagged up holding down the BL haha

Thanks for the battles AL, SAHP et al.

SAHP thief p/p d/d I hate you! Only guy to kill me :/

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

Nice work TC @ BG bl bay

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

Nice work TC @ BG bl bay

Yeah, big high-five to you, my brothers.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

Good fights with HL tonight at south camp and Vale in SoR BL. Kudos to the HL mesmer who just wouldn’t go down (except to our resident OP necro :P).

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: skiazo.4759

skiazo.4759

Ty OnS for the gvg tonight had a great time fighting against you guys. Cheers

Armoury Guild leader Zero Negative [ZN]
www.zn-gaming.com

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shinji.2063

Shinji.2063

To the IRON who are killing people for the dolyak parade: are you guys that desparate to get kills you have to kill people who are not attacking back? Seriously…its really kinda sad. Yes, we’re in a pvp zone, that doesn’t make it any less sad…

If that is true that is just pathetic.

Are you sure it was iron and not some randoms with the iron tag. I know how hard it can be to keep the pugs in line with doing any type of special fun things like that.

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

Do I need to throw a few more thousand gold at some guilds to get them to transfer?

Let me get my fancy new wallet out.

Nearly everything in there is account bound.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Naytron.7831

Naytron.7831

ESOL: 5 vs HL:2

• Thanks for those that came out from both teams! We had such a great fight!
  • Be looking forward to possible matchups!
  • Thanks “Getting Hammered” for setting up with us! It’s been a pleasure

Noodles! I want to GvG you guys already! (:
If Dragonbrand gets paired with Blackgate again, then yea?

Nate
[NS] – Jade Quarry
Night Shift Guild Leader

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stealth.8150

Stealth.8150

@Brutus
lol want competitive matches spvp there for a reason

ign: Stealthzor

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Tarkus.4109

It’s just a clever use of game mechanics, what’s the issue here.

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

ESOL: 5 vs HL:2

• Thanks for those that came out from both teams! We had such a great fight!
  • Be looking forward to possible matchups!
  • Thanks “Getting Hammered” for setting up with us! It’s been a pleasure

Noodles! I want to GvG you guys already! (:
If Dragonbrand gets paired with Blackgate again, then yea?

It’s going to happen. Like two brother guilds duking it out! Dem feels…dem history!

Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles
[ESOL] -Elite Solidarity| Driver|
" Latest Video "

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: JJBigs.8456

JJBigs.8456

this thread bears completion and lock it up. gz on the wininng bg. Now lets face the usual suspects plaease parter us with JQ, im willing to get JQ PDV out bay at lease once i they get on our t1 match. dont worry jq,nothings changed, this give gotten worse withoiut yiou

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cod on Cod.3694

Cod on Cod.3694

this thread bears completion and lock it up. gz on the wininng bg. Now lets face the usual suspects plaease parter us with JQ, im willing to get JQ PDV out bay at lease once i they get on our t1 match. dont worry jq,nothings changed, this give gotten worse withoiut yiou

Huh?

A fine blend of everything, aged well.

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

but but, its not reset yet :’(

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

He gives ‘obsessed with PPT’ a new meaning

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: OnyxGryphon.6037

OnyxGryphon.6037

To the IRON who are killing people for the dolyak parade: are you guys that desparate to get kills you have to kill people who are not attacking back? Seriously…its really kinda sad. Yes, we’re in a pvp zone, that doesn’t make it any less sad…

I don’t know if you’re trolling or if you’re just stupid. But if you’re in a pvp zone and run in through an open wall in our keep, you can’t say kitten about us killing you. We play to fight and are killing people all day long. If you’re dumb enough to run a lame roleplay event in a pvp zone that we’re in the expect us to slaughter you and say thanks for the free loot. It’s not like the germans would have spared the polish when they invaded them during ww2 if the polish army had dressed up in playboy bunny outfits and started to frolic on a field.

Okay folks, you heard it from this prodigy of class first … GvGs are fair game as they take place in a pvp zone. So all you butt SoR forum trolls that enjoy whining have lost yet another tear jerking point, to one of your own at that oh the IRONy

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cod on Cod.3694

Cod on Cod.3694

I don’t know if you’re trolling or if you’re just stupid. But if you’re in a pvp zone and run in through an open wall in our keep, you can’t say kitten about us killing you. We play to fight and are killing people all day long. If you’re dumb enough to run a lame roleplay event in a pvp zone that we’re in the expect us to slaughter you and say thanks for the free loot. It’s not like the germans would have spared the polish when they invaded them during ww2 if the polish army had dressed up in playboy bunny outfits and started to frolic on a field.

Wow…. And I get infracted for abreviating Bullkitten.

You need to stay offline tonight mate, go out, get drunk and fornicate.

A fine blend of everything, aged well.

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stealth.8150

Stealth.8150

any gvg’s on today

ign: Stealthzor

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rigel.3092

Rigel.3092

You can’t complain, you’re in a pvp zone…..

Remember this the next time a GvG is wiped, kkthx.

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolbryne.4037

Wolbryne.4037

Okay folks, you heard it from this prodigy of class first … GvGs are fair game as they take place in a pvp zone. So all you butt SoR forum trolls that enjoy whining have lost yet another tear jerking point, to one of your own at that oh the IRONy

GvG’s are pvp-dependet competitions between guilds. While nobody claims they aren’t “free game”, you will most likely end up being wiped by both of the gvg teams. We’ve had people trying to mess up our gvg’s before. It didn’t end well for them. But we’ve accepted it happening though because it’s a pvp zone after all and people will play the game the way they want to.
The kittened role playing dolyak crap though has no place in a pvp zone. they can just as well go do that kitten in LA or something.
The fact here is that THEY came on here whining about 6 people wiping their entire dolyak “parade” like a boss. THEY started the crying. All I’ve done is simply stating how incredibly stupid their whining really is.
And you’ve just shown a whole new level of stupidity by comparing a pvp to roleplaying pve crap.

this makes me think about this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l28HbENng7Q
it’s still just as hilarious as it was when it was first made

Pret Orian / Pretorían
IRON
“All war is deception.” – General Sun Tzu

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Wolbryne.4037

Wow…. And I get infracted for abreviating Bullkitten.

You need to stay offline tonight mate, go out, get drunk and fornicate.

I know made, but the doctor said no hanky panky before the 6 week mark after my wife’s c-section

Pret Orian / Pretorían
IRON

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mablung.3519

Mablung.3519

Thanks for the fun GvG last night TW. Look forward to doing it again and seeing you guys out in the field.

Mablung- Co-Guild leader of Mortis Umbra [MU]

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

Thanks for the fun GvG last night TW. Look forward to doing it again and seeing you guys out in the field.

Likewise /salute.

You guys were really rocking me hard in every fight. Super intense fights.

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

And TW is darned proud of their Zerg balls!

Zerging for life!

I still say I’d be the cutest lil crackling EVER in a Starcraft MMORPG.

And for the record, AC/DC has the biggest balls of them all.

I know made, but the doctor said no hanky panky before the 6 week mark after my wife’s c-section

I’m sure you two can figure out a way to use the hanky without involving the panky.

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

(edited by WyldKat.4712)

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Wolbryne.4037

Zerging for life!

I’m sure you two can figure out a way to use the hanky without involving the panky.

of course lol. but nothing beats the panky though :P

Pret Orian / Pretorían
IRON

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: FXLEACH.9436

FXLEACH.9436

i dunno who you were but this moment was one that i’ll never forget i apologize for the zerg getting you i couldn’t stop them, but i will cherish this picture forever

Attachments:

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

GvG’s are pvp-dependet competitions between guilds. While nobody claims they aren’t “free game”, you will most likely end up being wiped by both of the gvg teams. We’ve had people trying to mess up our gvg’s before. It didn’t end well for them. But we’ve accepted it happening though because it’s a pvp zone after all and people will play the game the way they want to.
The kittened role playing dolyak crap though has no place in a pvp zone. they can just as well go do that kitten in LA or something.
The fact here is that THEY came on here whining about 6 people wiping their entire dolyak “parade” like a boss. THEY started the crying. All I’ve done is simply stating how incredibly stupid their whining really is.
And you’ve just shown a whole new level of stupidity by comparing a pvp to roleplaying pve crap.

this makes me think about this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l28HbENng7Q
it’s still just as hilarious as it was when it was first made

Wow Iron i did not think you where that sad of a guild. I tend to leave the PvE guys alone for one simple reason. They cant fight back and then you are out on the forum beating your chest about it.

Well done you won over some PvE peeps. Well done you are big boy now.

In RK we run over 2 times our own number of randoms all the time. I do not make a big deal out of it because that is how it is supposed to be and i do not go on the forum and shout about MY GREAT ACCOMPLISHMENT!!!.

Managing to kill a bunch of PvE guys that where not fighting back and then going on the forum acting proud of it. That is sad.

I know you guys wish you had some massive guild you could fight and beat, but they are not on this server during EU, but taking it out on the PvE guys are kind of pathetic don’t you think.

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

(edited by Waage.2047)

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

I wasnt online when the members of IRON crashed the doly parade, but I heard they put up more of a fight than RK.

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

BG/JQ/SoR plz rng gods

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

i think BG need FA and Mags so they can chill from all the overtime they are pulling O.o

The rebirth begins

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

What ever man. Be proud of fighting a bunch of PvE pugs if you want to and get the rest of Iron in here to talk all the crap you want.

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

(edited by Waage.2047)

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rigel.3092

Rigel.3092

I am so looking forward to the next wipe of every IRON GvG that can be found out about……

As for you Shifty, you fail at overtime given how much overtime many of your SoR guilds did put in. Frustrating to still lose, huh? Opps, my bad, waiting for the incoming liez concerning “we do not do overtime….we never get wiped” garbage……=.=

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

I am so looking forward to the next wipe of every IRON GvG that can be found out about……

As for you Shifty, you fail at overtime given how much overtime many of your SoR guilds did put in. Frustrating to still lose, huh? Opps, my bad, waiting for the incoming liez concerning “we do not do overtime….we never get wiped” garbage……=.=

Why are you so angry?

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

What ever man. Be proud of fighting a bunch of PvE pugs if you want to and get the rest of Iron in here to talk all the crap you want.

I already said I wasnt there, so I cant be proud, plus as soon as wolbryne posted a comment I knew you would be on here at some point, you still holding a kitten for him huh? Saying we come on here chest thumping about it, when what he done was reply to a previous post. You anger of IRON is well know, and a source amusement.

Would it calm things down if I asked the doly parade guys to teach you how to fight properly in WvW?

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

Hi Wolbryne,

Congrats on the birth of your child. Tough adventure if it’s the 1st time. Nothing quite like it.

FW

Zerging for life!

[SoX] – JQ

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

Hi Wolbryne,

Congrats on the birth of your child. Tough adventure if it’s the 1st time. Nothing quite like it.

FW

Zerging for life!

Its his 3rd child Fannwong, I think his TV is broken or something, the guy never stops.

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

We did a little bit of overtime this week but thats only our eu (IRON) helping SEA out unlike your overtime where you go into every pve zone possible and spam to get into wvw on your STRONGEST timezone.. kinda pathetic tbh, showing how weak MERC are

The rebirth begins

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: WRod.3856

WRod.3856

Win at whatever cost.

TW slogan

Amusing coming from the guild that cancelled a gvg because they wouldn’t fight without ghost pots.

Why so scared of ghost?

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: nglcpyro.4906

nglcpyro.4906

BG/JQ/SoR plz rng gods

Since you two seem to have mostly sorted out you love-hate relationship, think it’s safe again! Also got a post deleted and can’t remember what it was…

[OCD]Ordo Contegium Destinatus
-Plush Griffon Recruit of the Jade Quarry Militia-

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

Why so scared of ghost?

Ghosts are scary. Seriously though, it is absurdity not fear. Whole team running ghost pots is beyond silly.

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ruin.3461

Ruin.3461

i think BG need FA and Mags so they can chill from all the overtime they are pulling O.o

Wait, are we pulling overtime now? Here I was thinking we were just that stacked. But wait, this match was much closer than last weeks… so I guess SoR is pulling overtime? Or were they holding back? Please make up a consistent excuse so we over here at BG can know what our transgressions are.

Tier 1 Casual

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Tarkus.4109

We did a little bit of overtime this week but thats only our eu (IRON) helping SEA out unlike your overtime where you go into every pve zone possible and spam to get into wvw on your STRONGEST timezone.. kinda pathetic tbh, showing how weak MERC are

When we do overtime into EU SoR usually has lowest ppt, which is one of SoRs strongest timezones – shows how weak IRON is. Overtime in whatever fashion usually peaks the ppt in your favor, get over yourselves and I’m sure that overtime at the introduction of a PvE event surely didn’t have a negative effect on a server that didn’t do a CTA.

Seeing that you’re keeping it classy with the random insults

(edited by Tarkus.4109)

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

Tarkus we all know that IRON is one guild, ok we have around 4000 members total but one guild cannot control 4 zones, which is why one guild cannot control the overall ppt. Plus we win more fights than we lose so whats that saying about your guilds? (and dont try using the numbers argument, as we are very often outnumbered)

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

Ruin, BG has more PvE casuals than SoR…. I thought this was common knowledge by now? Anyways new live event took some of your people away. That is all that happened, and it is a repeat of others time it has as well.

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Wait, are we pulling overtime now? Here I was thinking we were just that stacked. But wait, this match was much closer than last weeks… so I guess SoR is pulling overtime? Or were they holding back? Please make up a consistent excuse so we over here at BG can know what our transgressions are.

So true. Excuses change by the hour.

BeeGee
Beast mode

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

Why are you so angry?

It’s my fault.

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/