Looking forward to an exciting week!

[Aggression] -Relentless by Nature-
We <3 Haters
The Prophet of Aggression

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: RockonHarder.7235

RockonHarder.7235

This should be an interesting Match-up. Everyone has a nice off hour Presense. Good luck to everyone in the match-up

Deathmonger esq lvl 80 necro
DB forever!!

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

now if DB na could step it up T.T(yeah we need work dun lie but i love you)

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: UrMom.4205

UrMom.4205

this should be interesting….lol ok who am i kidding

Team Raven [TR](Dead)
Wu Táng Financial [Táng] – YB

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eviator.9746

Eviator.9746

Well as other servers always tell us, we’d be T4 at best without our SEA. There is some truth to that. As someone from JQ said last week, it’s Coverage Wars 2.

I predict this thread will have three main troll topics:

1) DB sucks at open field fights, which is all SoS and CD care about because they can’t compete with DB’s coverage
2) DB always hides in towers and keeps and won’t come out to fight
3) DB always runs from fights unless they outnumber the enemy 2 to 1

Maybe we can all agree to not go on about these topics? Week after week the same posts, it gets boring.

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)
Doing what I can for DB during EU primetime

(edited by Eviator.9746)

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

SOS > CD > DB

Dragonbrand

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aieo.2815

Aieo.2815

I also recall someone said SoS would be T4 at best without our oceanics… Same guy maybe?

Sea of Sorrows > Jade Quarry > Sea of Sorrows
Effing rallybot

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

Well this should be pretty easy for DB… seeing as how they got smashed by a not-yet-dead JQ and even lost 2nd to FA. I expect all their fairweathers to be out in force and not quit on their server this time around.

Curse fairweathers may they…….i probably shouldnt say

Cön-Guardian DB

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

I also recall someone said SoS would be T4 at best without our oceanics… Same guy maybe?

Thats great DB would be T6/7 without our SEA, or so i was told

Cön-Guardian DB

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

Well this should be pretty easy for DB… seeing as how they got smashed by a not-yet-dead JQ and even lost 2nd to FA. I expect all their fairweathers to be out in force and not quit on their server this time around.

Fairweathers are actually complaining that established guilds take up map slots.

Expect to be farmed hard by our fairweathers, while established guilds rest. We’ll be back next week when a fairer match is up.

Dragonbrand

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: JennBabe.9562

JennBabe.9562

Well as other servers always tell us, we’d be T4 at best without our SEA. There is some truth to that. As someone from JQ said last week, it’s Coverage Wars 2.

I predict this thread will have three main troll topics:

1) DB sucks at open field fights, which is all SoS and CD care about because they can’t compete with DB’s coverage
2) DB always hides in towers and keeps and won’t come out to fight
3) DB always runs from fights unless they outnumber the enemy 2 to 1

Maybe we can all agree to not go on about these topics? Week after week the same posts, it gets boring.

That’s all I read all week from Ehmry Bay about us (CD).

Knights Of Millennium Era – Predator [KoME]
Crystal Desert

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: yesfourme.8906

yesfourme.8906

On behalf of DB, I feel sorry for you to face kitten ed off DB players. We had 2 rough weeks where we lost.
But can you play please? I need wvw points. I am certain our commanders, as usual, will leave everything we capture intact so you can recapture, and we all get points. Thanks in advance. I love you.

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

On behalf of DB, I feel sorry for you to face kitten ed off DB players. We had 2 rough weeks where we lost.
But can you play please? I need wvw points. I am certain our commanders, as usual, will leave everything we capture intact so you can recapture, and we all get points. Thanks in advance. I love you.

I already dedicated this drink but ill share the dedication and double up….heres to you

Cön-Guardian DB

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: PredatoR.5247

PredatoR.5247

sent GvG challenges to all guilds on Db

unfortunately only [qT] and [NS] are willing to GvG at the moment, hope the rest of you plan to fight us soon

Jericho The Usurper[Agg] – Aggression

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: declan.3968

declan.3968

Well as other servers always tell us, we’d be T4 at best without our SEA. .

Someone should change the thread title to some witty joke about Oceanics and T4 Maybe

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

unfortunately only [qT] and [NS] are willing to GvG at the moment, hope the rest of you plan to fight us soon

cough we are meek

Cön-Guardian DB

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

Well as other servers always tell us, we’d be T4 at best without our SEA. .

Someone should change the thread title to some witty joke about Oceanics and T4 Maybe

I dont get your joke……

Cön-Guardian DB

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blix.8021

Blix.8021

hey [KWBH] i know you’re outnumbered, but stacking for fire fields 10 feet from an enemy zerg is not a good strategy

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Efface.8460

Efface.8460

Ego parade already out in force? Hope yall took the rest of our garbage monkeys with ya when you left

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faithless.3519

Faithless.3519

Very excited for this match up!! Nothing better than fighting one of the best. Looking forward to seeing our Agg friends in the field!

[NS]Faithless Envy /#27NA necro [NS]Leanne Demonsired
Night Shift
18/f/Cali

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Eviator.9746

Ego parade already out in force? Hope yall took the rest of our garbage monkeys with ya when you left

Um, it’s Agg. These guys can walk the talk.

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

“Cluck Cluck?”……nah im just trolling <3 Agg i enjoyed leeching off you when you farmed zergs

Cön-Guardian DB

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thustlewhumber.7416

Thustlewhumber.7416

Ok, so.. everyone is rB is cool… we will walk up /waving then /dance-ing. Let’s hang out, keep it real.

WvW Necro

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Efface.8460

Must hurt that they left you behind then

“Earth shaker….water field…..earth shaker….water field…..earth shaker….water field” real brilliance

They impress the learners only…..just cuz most people are backpedal friendly

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

I’ve been posting in Maguuma’s thread and haven’t posted here yet…

Hi guys ;D
Nice to see both CD and SoS again.
I wish our coverages were more on par, I miss truly competitive matches like all kitten.
And you’re two servers I’d love to have a real match with

Dragonbrand

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

I’ve been posting in Maguuma’s thread and haven’t posted here yet…

Hi guys ;D
Nice to see both CD and SoS again.
I wish our coverages were more on par, I miss truly competitive matches like all kitten.
And you’re two servers I’d love to have a real match with

ikr….playing with mag is so much more fun in the forums

Cön-Guardian DB

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Eviator.9746

“Earth shaker….water field…..earth shaker….water field…..earth shaker….water field” real brilliance

I suggest you do your homework. Better yet, fight them. Then let’s talk.

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: dabomb.4056

dabomb.4056

[qT] would love to have some GvG over the week.
whisper wokfoo if you’re keen to have some matches with us.

In the mean time, hope everyone have a good week of WvW.

Rekz – #Getgud, Champion illusionist

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

We can try Jericho but we aren’t established yet. It be an easy win for you guys but we can try my friend…. And OH HAI Agg see ya sunday

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

CD, in good Friday form as ever.

DB, nice to see you outside your towers and doing a little open-field. The outcome of this match isn’t really in question so I hope you continue to bring the fights into the open so we can get a lot of our newer guys trained up.

I’d suggest the classic 2v1, but CD never goes for it. To add reference for DB, they aren’t as bad as FA but not much better.

Anyhow, let’s all make the best of it.

Cheers!

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Naytron.7831

Naytron.7831

DB, nice to see you outside your towers and doing a little open-field. The outcome of this match isn’t really in question so I hope you continue to bring the fights into the open so we can get a lot of our newer guys trained up.

I’d suggest the classic 2v1, but CD never goes for it. To add reference for DB, they aren’t as bad as FA but not much better.

Cheers!

Find [NS] or [qT] tags in the field from Dragonbrand for some good open-field fights. We’ll be out there everyday! Hoping to come across organized guild groups!

Nate
[NS] – Jade Quarry
Night Shift Guild Leader

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Naytron.7831

Naytron.7831

[qT] would love to have some GvG over the week.
whisper wokfoo if you’re keen to have some matches with us.

In the mean time, hope everyone have a good week of WvW.

Nerf [qT] pls. Anyways, good to see you guys stepping up in the GvG scene! Looking forward on working with you guys in the field for some $5 good time.

Nate
[NS] – Jade Quarry
Night Shift Guild Leader

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

Cheers!

Most of DB will probably be running small groups for fights this week because it will be way more fun

P.S. wtf is this I hear, I missed a dance off with Agg…….. F m l

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

(edited by Gellor.6497)

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toxic.4320

Toxic.4320

Cheers!

Already with the cynicism, Chris? Nice to you see you again. We will not go down without a fight.

DB and the rest of SoS glad to see y’all again.

Ethos Mores [KWBH] Commander, Ranger
Nontoxicwench [KWBH] Guardian
Gefarhlich Madchen [KWBH] Mesmer

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: OrigJoker.1870

OrigJoker.1870

Yeah, always one person running their mouth early in these threads….Funny how ppl think we don’t like to fight and accuse us of hiding when its 80 vs 20 all week. Play against JQ then say something….Not much you can do vs a 60-80 person zerg when your outmanned all week. Not sure what guild your in Chris but if you were stuck on DB BL tonight I feel bad for you guys.

For everyone else….Have fun this week, DB tends to die out after Saturday so during the week should be a little better match-up wise

[rB] JoKeR

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Night Hawk Ix.7360

Night Hawk Ix.7360

1st place DB 2nd place SoS 3rd place CD and this new match system is mean’t to make it kitten ring!?

Mez You Up
Blackgate

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: ilr.9675

ilr.9675

This is a joke, right?

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Efface.8460

I suggest you do your homework. Better yet, fight them. Then let’s talk.

I suggest you stop embarrassing yourself

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aphs.9528

Aphs.9528

DB you guys have way more numbers than the both of us from CD and SOS so please please please stop running and hiding behind those SM walls with ACs and come out and fight like real men do .

Ranger -Little Prince

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Night Hawk Ix.7360

Night Hawk Ix.7360

DB you guys have way more numbers than the both of us from CD and SOS so please please please stop running and hiding behind those SM walls with ACs and come out and fight like real men do .

Who said they’re men? dats sexist..

Mez You Up
Blackgate

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

1st place DB 2nd place SoS 3rd place CD and this new match system is mean’t to make it kitten ring!?

Don’t be so sure about that. SoS’s oceanics will have to clash with DB’s SEA while CD’s NA won’t have much resistance, so this match will be undecided for a long time.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: peppers.6192

peppers.6192

I guess this is what it’s like to face a higher tier server. Dragonbrand i have to hand it to you, you guys run zergs excellently, keeping stability up, stacking obediently, playing smart and overall smashing everything with force. Maybe i will personally learn some thing out there on the battle field against you guys. Although i am not guild leader, i’m sure our guild leader wouldn’t mind if any of you guys wanna GvG? need the friendly competition, and getting better as a team is what it’s all about.

Aweburn – Aerisü [KWBH]
~Stormbluff Isle~

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

Boring thread <.> people sleep too much

Cön-Guardian DB

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: WrathOfGod.4695

WrathOfGod.4695

DB EBG LANGOR…….

Attachments:

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

I guess this is what it’s like to face a higher tier server. Dragonbrand i have to hand it to you, you guys run zergs excellently, keeping stability up, stacking obediently, playing smart and overall smashing everything with force. Maybe i will personally learn some thing out there on the battle field against you guys. Although i am not guild leader, i’m sure our guild leader wouldn’t mind if any of you guys wanna GvG? need the friendly competition, and getting better as a team is what it’s all about.

use the gw2gvg.com site and issue some challenges and I’m sure DB’s guilds will except. Our best two are NS and qT

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

DB EBG LANGOR…….

Wish golems werent so cheap, but they make taking things so much easier, Oh the conundrum

Cön-Guardian DB

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

DB EBG LANGOR…….

DB pulling a JQ

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

8/2 SoS/DB/CD