8/2 Underworld vs Arborstone vs Gunnar's Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: CharlieBear.2741

CharlieBear.2741

wow this thread xD It’s clear that Gunnar’s like using their golems to take stuff, Very different to UW because most people on UW hate it when we use golems, because it’s boring, but golem’s must be fun somehow to gunnar’s. I’ve quite enjoyed the match-up so far, although I must say it really does annoy me when gunnar’s have even numbers to us but still hide in their siege range/behind their wall’s.

[TA] necro

in Match-ups

Posted by: Paavotar.3971

Paavotar.3971

I think we had a little bit too big and clumsy norn a little bit too close to GH Garrison Waypoint, I think it got broken. Oh and I think we little bit celebrated there so all the supply was gone, but hey it was fun!

It was pretty fun to cap it though. I was feeling we would be failing it when we saw the couple guys inside Garrison. I think one of them was from TEO, so we though the whole guild would rush through the portal once it opens up, but no.

A spoon of luck, another spoon of sneaking and a pile of extra supply. That’s the recipe for capping the Garrison.

A Pink scumbag of [FACE] and deep inside a [GuM]ster
Mouggari – Warrior – Candy cane Avenger

in Match-ups

Posted by: RcKelly.9263

RcKelly.9263

[Lion] Looking to practise GvGs any numbers please contact me

King Crazy The Black
A Old Lion

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zeal.1376

Zeal.1376

I’d like to point out that even tho TEO and WBC came to GH, FURY left GH. So we didn’t get THAT much more people.

We Be Husslin/ Im A Husslah Baby/ El Husslar/ – We Be Chilling –

in Match-ups

Posted by: Steelo.4597

Steelo.4597

http://i43.tinypic.com/2njhbau.jpg

this is my reading of this matchup. because GH cap in morning and UW cap in night – GH can keep the advantage of having upgraded structures and downgraded enemy structures during busy hours and enemies get demoralized. morning capping is much more dangerous then late night, we also saw this against Millers Sound who party crashed every morning with 40-70 zerg with golems. then you are on back foot all day..

i fear we will look back to this day and remember the good old wvw as it is now – Jan 2015

(edited by Steelo.4597)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Besgal.7582

Besgal.7582

Sorry guys, today is PvE day for most of us, we’ll probably be back (half our numbers) tomorrow!

Zherros Flux – Asura Engineer
Swords of Underworld – [SWD]
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Botinhas.2018

Botinhas.2018

Where’s everyone ? WBC is running around UW border for few hours already and not even 1 decent fight :/

You forgot to mention that TEO is there aswell and HT… You guys complain about numbers, but fact it…

10 UW vs 30 GH + HT guild just outside garri gate

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/qFFdlRG.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/7c2eK5F.jpg[/IMG]

(edited by Botinhas.2018)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zeal.1376

Zeal.1376

Hope to see you back tomorrow

We Be Husslin/ Im A Husslah Baby/ El Husslar/ – We Be Chilling –

in Match-ups

Posted by: skwas.9873

skwas.9873

Where’s everyone ? WBC is running around UW border for few hours already and not even 1 decent fight :/

You forgot to mention that TEO is there aswell and HT… You guys complain about numbers, but fact it…

10 UW vs 30 GH + HT guild just outside garri gate

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/qFFdlRG.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/7c2eK5F.jpg[/IMG]

So should I be complaining of banner rezzing the lord on my own in our garri kiting 30 UW? :p Sorry, no screenshot.

Chill out guys, jeez, just a game…

[edit] And thx for the namedrops and props that we are getting, we are enjoying the fights, UW clearly tries very hard, respect.

skwas aka Corwann – Warrior/Guardian
[CC] Crimson Conspiracy
Gunnar’s Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genotix.6804

Genotix.6804

I do believe this thread is going nowhere and it was easy to tell judging from the first ten posts. I don’t like the attitude of some of my fellow gunnars. I don’t like boasting and mocking the opponents. On the other hand we received a lot of flame and blame for things that some people don’t find “fair” according to their personal preferences.
First of all, we share the same market. Golems are there for everyone to buy and use.
If you don’t like or you find it lame or you think you lost the match because of this blame Anet and not Gunnars.
We have played some german servers before, and we have been golem rushed every hour untill prime time but we didn’t came here complaining.
Second if you believe we won by morning capping you are wrong. Some underworld guy, i am sorry but i forget his name, his posts are brilliant though, stated since the first day that GH was setting the pace of this match. Even if put a new guy to watch this match he could tell that.
Except 2-3 hour at early night, Gh was always in the lead.
We could have said the same last week about Millers that we only lost by 60k because of morning capping.
I personally enjoyed and still enjoying fighting UW in game, though i disagree with some of your strategic decisions, but still you guys are a really tough server to beat.
You really remind me of FSP sometimes.
There are 2 days left at this matchup and i don’t see a reason for this joke at the forums to continue. It is a game even when you win or loose.
Yes i like to win but i will sleep at night even if we loose and i won’t feel superior or inferior to a guy from another server depending on the result or the ratings.

in Match-ups

Posted by: RcKelly.9263

RcKelly.9263

Its 1:30 am and I think you all suck, Now GvG [Lion] or we will come on your borderlands every night and destroy you….ow wait we just did Boasting don’t you just wanna GvG us now Grrr im making you so angry

King Crazy The Black
A Old Lion

in Match-ups

Posted by: MarieCurie.1634

MarieCurie.1634

I do believe this thread is going nowhere and it was easy to tell judging from the first ten posts. I don’t like the attitude of some of my fellow gunnars. I don’t like boasting and mocking the opponents. On the other hand we received a lot of flame and blame for things that some people don’t find “fair” according to their personal preferences.
snip.

As usual, the actual wvwers are better than the forum wvwers, but this happens in almost every thread, nothing new to see here.
For what i saw GH is a better wvw server as a whole: better coverage through the 24h period and more wvw focused guilds with good numbers than UW, better coordination on the enemy borders.

I’m not really impressed by the fights we had in open field tho, most of the times (i’ve been on mostly on prime time) we wiped you or forced you to retreat.
And the zergs i was in were almost always 40% guilds on ts and 60% pugs (on average, i think the pugs always greatly outnumber the organized guilds in the zerg).
Note, i’m not talking about 50vs20 fights, where the outcome is obvious, but when the numbers were close.

— i don’t care what you’re going to say in response, i’ve been fighting for a while and FSP, AR and RoS are harder to fight on the open, imho—

Also, UW as stated before, is high pops PVE server, every time a patch hits all the borders are almost empty. No matter the score. Lots of people and cmds on vacation/holidays, but i guess it’s the same on your end.

At the end i enjoyed the match up, discovered some sneaky place where your mesmers were hiding, took bags, gave bags. I also think GH will gain some more positions in the future; imho quite a bit stronger than FSP but definitely a lot weaker than, let’s say, Augury Rock (man, were they hard!)

Its 1:30 am and I think you all suck, Now GvG [Lion] or we will come on your borderlands every night and destroy you….ow wait we just did Boasting don’t you just wanna GvG us now Grrr im making you so angry

#yolo

Gorilla Gorilla-Emma Plissken-Edvard Plissken-Poenitentia-Miniplenty
RoS [VM]

in Match-ups

Genotix.6804

Thanks for that response.
I would like more responses like that rather than “omg golem rush really?”
As i have said at my previous posts, your pugs are really hard and fight better than many guilds we have faced at previous matchups.
I do believe Underworld is a bit one dimensional when you attack.
After a couple of days when we got to know your play style better it was not hard to predict where you will strike. For example at EB the pattern was Anza, speldan, mendons, port to keep for golems and SM.
At our borders it was get vale build trebs, treb bay.
A smart commander is easy to recognise the pattern and prepare accordingly.
Also i do believe we are better than RoS aat open field battles. As for FSP i not know as it’s been a while since we met those guys. They were really hard back at February, March.
Thanks for the post as it puts a healthy base for a civil discussion.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flamey.1430

Flamey.1430

Wake me up when you find a nice spot suitable thats covered by your cannons, overwhelming numbers and superior seige… ( Apologies in advance to your decent players like Genotix, this post was not aimed at you, merely the small child who wrote it)

#Yawn… I’m sure i can hear your Mummy telling you it’s WAY past your bedtime…

Missus Balls – Guardian
[SLAY]

in Match-ups

Paavotar.3971

So should I be complaining of banner rezzing the lord on my own in our garri kiting 30 UW? :p Sorry, no screenshot.

We were not even close to 30 in that Garrison :P
Our supplies barely were enough for two superior rams and a guild suit (150 supps) and some of us had 15 supps in that group. So you were kiting 10-15 UW.

And @Genotix, didn’t we had this Golem talk already sorted out :P
We weren’t saying you shouldn’t use golems or that they are lame (except the Okaishi melt down), but more like why we don’t find it fun when it gets over the board. It’s stressful for the defenders, nothing more

For me the match up has been OK’ish. Nothing too special, but not bad either. I have had my fair share of fun in it, although haven’t played that much. And now that the PvE patch hit us, I think UW will be even more passive. Oh well, that’s us

Anyways, everyone have fun. Have fun doing golem rushes. Have fun trebbing for hours. Have fun roaming. Have fun zerging. I don’t care how you do it, just have fun for noodles sake.

Pink out :P

in Match-ups

Posted by: hihey.1075

hihey.1075

Nice fights this early morning in UW border. You have some good thieves there! You really cornered us when we were trying to capture the south western tower (although I confess that had my “Double tap to dodge” disabled since I did the Jumping Puzzle so by the time I learned I couldn’t dodge I was already dead
Still, that Charr Thief (Legend or Champion Rank, can’t remember) was really hard to take down, well played!

I feel sorry for the condition thief from Arborstone that I killed while he was capping our camp, but it was a huge mistake to go all the way up the gate

Pillow Cake
Worst Thief EU
One Handed One vs One Videos

in Match-ups

Posted by: VicisPatronus.5418

VicisPatronus.5418

Only reason GH are winning is numbers…3 seperate zerg’s to UW 1 in our boarder.they have more Golems than we have players.TEO and RAGE running together just to take camps…rotfl.The odd time we meet with anything like even numbers you run away.fortunatly NNF are walking lootbags so they pay for repairs.

For the record these walking lootbags have smacked your server around a lot this week. Maybe you should check the scores. Besides zerging 7 people or so and calling them lootbags is stretching it. But maybe that’s what you need. 10 people per NNF player. And I can assure you we have wiped lots of groups twice as big as ours. Btw did you guys enjoy getting thrown off at the vista from the arborstone keep? You guys were falling like flies, yet you kept on trying, we didn’t even have to use golems to cap that keep. Just a few walking lootbags….

Commander for [MM] on Gunnars Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vazir.5867

Vazir.5867

/wave to that Charr elementalist from GuM yesterday, we both saw that our 1v1 wouldn’t end anytime soon Nice fight while it lasted tho

Gunnar’s Hold · Draugur [Drgr] Brimhorn and yes I have a pink quaggan backpack

(edited by Vazir.5867)

in Match-ups

Posted by: drkn.3429

drkn.3429

/wave to that Charr elementalist from GuM yesterday, we both saw that our 1v1 wouldn’t end anytime soon Nice while fight it lasted tho

Same story here, same Charr ele – although we did meet later on a few times

in Match-ups

Posted by: Okaishi.8320

Okaishi.8320

On the other hand we received a lot of flame and blame for things that some people don’t find “fair” according to their personal preferences.

I feel like this is aimed at me, so let me just say that I don’t think I’ve once stated that I find it unfair to golem rush. And I’ve been trying not to complain ever since my first few posts where I snapped about losing our Hills. I think I had a somewhat meaningful conversation following afterwards though, and I pointed out why I think golems are a problem for WvW in general :P

Member of TUP on Gandara

in Match-ups

Genotix.6804

Not directed at you mate i just talk in general.
I don’t blame you guys, we suffered the same against german servers choo choo trains early in the morning with about 10 golems and i know it is frustrating.
Also i do believe the score atm is not representative of the servers strength as clever Anet decided to keep the score ticking for 6 hours. So the gap from 31k skyrocketed.
Also with the new pve thing the match is complete joke atm.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hyung.6140

Hyung.6140

On the other hand we received a lot of flame and blame for things that some people don’t find “fair” according to their personal preferences.

I feel like this is aimed at me, so let me just say that I don’t think I’ve once stated that I find it unfair to golem rush. And I’ve been trying not to complain ever since my first few posts where I snapped about losing our Hills. I think I had a somewhat meaningful conversation following afterwards though, and I pointed out why I think golems are a problem for WvW in general :P

Indeed you did! This thread has been an odd mix of very reasonable (such as yourself and MarieCurie above) and unreasonable (such as a few people from both sides).

It’s weird that it blew up though, as it seems from my perspective to have been a very fun matchup – whenever I’m in game I don’t struggle to find some good fights, big attacks/defences, even the roaming has been fun

Anyway have a good day all

—-
Hyinna, Gunnars Hold
[Ub] – My Life for Alesia

in Match-ups

Posted by: Okaishi.8320

Okaishi.8320

It’s weird that it blew up though, as it seems from my perspective to have been a very fun matchup – whenever I’m in game I don’t struggle to find some good fights, big attacks/defences, even the roaming has been fun

Well, for some reason many people tend to pay more attention to the negative stuff rather than the positive, all the more reason for me to carefully watch what I’m posting. And I haven’t found as much small scale roaming as I thought I would, care to inform me where your usual hideout spots are?

Member of TUP on Gandara

(edited by Okaishi.8320)

in Match-ups

Paavotar.3971

Well, for some reason many people tend to pay more attention to the negative stuff rather than the positive, all the more reason for me to carefully watch what I’m posting. And I haven’t found as much small scale roaming as I thought I would, care to inform me where your usual hideout spots are?

Yea, you need to care what you talk or the hatchet will say chop chop and the head is gone. Just a subtle hint ;D

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vazir.5867

Vazir.5867

And I haven’t found as much small scale roaming as I thought I would, care to inform me where your usual hideout spots are?

Aye, I have been looking for it too, real small scale roaming that is, not omgpr0guild 30+ players :P

Gunnar’s Hold · Draugur [Drgr] Brimhorn and yes I have a pink quaggan backpack

in Match-ups

Posted by: tichai.4351

tichai.4351

Yea, you need to care what you talk or the hatchet will say chop chop and the head is gone. Just a subtle hint ;D

Meh, if you don’t get an infraction every other post you are doing it wrong, kittening care-bear mods………Oops, there’s another one

Strange night last night stood near Garrison SW sentry chatting on mumble, looked round and Garrison had flipped, nice one GuM

Not much else happened for a couple of hours apart from a couple of 2/3 man UW groups and even 1 from AS interrupting our conversations with their attacks on the North Supply camp. Annoying as hell but good

This matchup has been a little up and down and as with every match there is going to be frustration bubbling up on the forum, it’s the nature of the beast. People need to find their little bit of fun wherever they can, sometimes it is just a little harder to find.

Scrub Guardian [CHvc]
Gunnar’s Hold www.gunnarshold.eu

in Match-ups

Posted by: Epikindinos.9476

Epikindinos.9476

This match up has been very weird. All the morning caps put every pug in UW off( also the score, you know how it is, when we are winning, all borders full, when we are losing, all borders empty lol). Then you got the new farm patch, which took 80% of what was left of UW forces(including me ($.$).
For sure you deserve to be higher than UW, you do have more coverage and more WvW guilds than us which do a great job keeping up the pressure.
On a personal guild note, summer in Greece doesn’t really allow too much for internet games lol. So we will be more active in September, and I really hope we meet you guys then, and who knows do a bit of GvG aswell

Also a special shout out to PSY from Gunnars, the most annoying 4-6 man group I’ve seen. Whole zerg goes over them and they still survive xD

Have fun and Good luck.

Commander Jack Da Black/Kindinos[GRTS]
Greek Titans
Gunnars Hold

in Match-ups

Genotix.6804

This match up has been very weird. All the morning caps put every pug in UW off( also the score, you know how it is, when we are winning, all borders full, when we are losing, all borders empty lol). Then you got the new farm patch, which took 80% of what was left of UW forces(including me ($.$).
For sure you deserve to be higher than UW, you do have more coverage and more WvW guilds than us which do a great job keeping up the pressure.
On a personal guild note, summer in Greece doesn’t really allow too much for internet games lol. So we will be more active in September, and I really hope we meet you guys then, and who knows do a bit of GvG aswell

Also a special shout out to PSY from Gunnars, the most annoying 4-6 man group I’ve seen. Whole zerg goes over them and they still survive xD

Have fun and Good luck.

Ah a fellow greek from UW:) I see many greek guilds there to my pleasure

in Match-ups

Posted by: Epikindinos.9476

Epikindinos.9476

you should join us :P All greek guilds should come here x)

Commander Jack Da Black/Kindinos[GRTS]
Greek Titans
Gunnars Hold

in Match-ups

Genotix.6804

I might be the only greek at GH though:)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Veeber.3192

Veeber.3192

Had a few good duels with people who make their own builds, shame a website build warrior from KoW spoilt it by claiming I was hacking, just cause he lost.

in Match-ups

Posted by: ballyboy.9143

ballyboy.9143

Hey GuM, are we still walking lootbags? How do you like NNF now? it is not wise to poke a sleeping lion. One last thing, to the Mesmer dead in Your hills you may aswell respawn, i am very proficiant at 1v1 and 1v2, so you are not being ressed. Oh and Enjoy the pic of the lootbag that gave me an exotic, Thanks again

Attachments:

Nazgar The Eternal
Norn Commander of [HT]
“Golems Hold” Server

in Match-ups

Posted by: ballyboy.9143

ballyboy.9143

So i was asked to describe GuM earlier…and i described them as the best campers ever. Until they met “Golem Hold”

Nazgar The Eternal
Norn Commander of [HT]
“Golems Hold” Server

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zorainda.3495

Zorainda.3495

I might be the only greek at GH though:)

you think so

in Match-ups

Paavotar.3971

Hey GuM, are we still walking lootbags? How do you like NNF now? it is not wise to poke a sleeping lion. One last thing, to the Mesmer dead in Your hills you may aswell respawn, i am very proficiant at 1v1 and 1v2, so you are not being ressed. Oh and Enjoy the pic of the lootbag that gave me an exotic, Thanks again

Haha, how nice of you to pull our Guild into this. At no point I saw any of GuM members claim you were walking lootbags or anything else.

And congratulations for getting the exotic and yea I think I need to agree with Okaishi, that really looks like one of our Elementalists. I think he fooled you guys, hah.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar Yirachi.7162

Ah. You indeed succesfully managed to camp an ele. And in case this was an invite to duels, it would be an honor to accept.

Apollo Glade [VII]
Ymilia – Elementalist
Shade of Underworld – Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: LameTerror.4032

LameTerror.4032

How do you like NNF now? it is not wise to poke a sleeping lion.

Idd, it’s not…

Game Of Elements – Elementalist
WBC – Gunnar’s Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: PotatoCable.1425

PotatoCable.1425

Wow.. All I see is whine whine whine. Seems like UW needs a good nap. I would also like to thank Corvus for all the nice praise he’s giving [Lion]! Mad props brah.

Play the game, quit whining.

Edit:
Forgot… [Lion] is recruiting

Potato Stick [Lion]
Muphasa’s Avenger
Gunnars Hold

(edited by PotatoCable.1425)

in Match-ups

Posted by: DamnThoseNames.8791

DamnThoseNames.8791

Don’t talk about a whole server whining, when only a few ppl post on these forums.
I hoped to see some nice battle reports and maybe some nice vids or funny screenshots, but apperently it ain’t possible in the holiday season.

I had fun this morning in EB, capping our part, blue part and some red towers. We had some nice teamwork going on and upgraded in no time.
Hope to command again when I’m back from my vacation ^^

Have fun these last days and we will meet again.

Periflor – Mesmer
Cilag – Gaurdian
[RAIN] Wolfs Rain

in Match-ups

Posted by: VaaCrow.3076

VaaCrow.3076

Top lel m8, Havn’t died in wvw roaming to a [lion]yet. I don’t even think i’ve seen the front of one of your guildmates in a fight so far! Good job being fodder for teo/wbc whilest they flip our bl [lion] ;D

[Rise] Madness Rises Guild Leader [Kei Shade-ranger]
May our BL break all foes. Fear our babou!
Gunnars Hold Represent! <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Steelo.4597

Steelo.4597

“I had fun this morning in EB, capping our part, blue part and some red towers”

You basterd killed my superior trebs :O We just wanted Klovan! You could have had it back, i swear!

i fear we will look back to this day and remember the good old wvw as it is now – Jan 2015

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runty Choir.4893

Runty Choir.4893

To the Guardian from Mayh guild on UW who i chased around most of EB fought both you and your friend as i was about to win you both ran. I then caught you yet again and was about to win when a friend of yours showed up and you 2v1 me. Fair do, its open world WvW. But for you both to laugh after. What were you laughing at? Your inability to 1v1 me or your PvP skills in general?

Alpha
Victrixx [xVx]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar Yirachi.7162

To the Guardian from Mayh guild on UW who i chased around most of EB fought both you and your friend as i was about to win you both ran. I then caught you yet again and was about to win when a friend of yours showed up and you 2v1 me. Fair do, its open world WvW. But for you both to laugh after. What were you laughing at? Your inability to 1v1 me or your PvP skills in general?

kitten happens. Also you gunnars do that kitten.

Apollo Glade [VII]
Ymilia – Elementalist
Shade of Underworld – Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: CharlieBear.2741

CharlieBear.2741

I’m sorry this happened to you, every server has trolls. Such as the full gunnar’s zerg who body jumped me after beating me 1v20, I was also danced on by a 3 man group of a guild beginning with T (can’t remember the full thing) after it took the 3 of them to kill me while i managed to walk from north east bay to south west garrison, on my necro, they had nothing to be proud of but they still danced -.-

[TA] necro

in Match-ups

Posted by: hihey.1075

hihey.1075

I’m sorry this happened to you, every server has trolls. Such as the full gunnar’s zerg who body jumped me after beating me 1v20, I was also danced on by a 3 man group of a guild beginning with T (can’t remember the full thing) after it took the 3 of them to kill me while i managed to walk from north east bay to south west garrison, on my necro, they had nothing to be proud of but they still danced -.-

What should I say about that UW Raider who not only lured an upleveled GH below his spawnpoint and got him killed by a Legendary defender, but started jumping and sitting on his corpse?

Still, kudos to that Arborstone Guardian who tried to kill me twice while capturing Hero’s Orchard. The second time you went after me was one of the best encounters I had, it was a fight full of adrenaline for me!

Pillow Cake
Worst Thief EU
One Handed One vs One Videos

in Match-ups

Paavotar.3971

What should I say about that UW Raider who not only lured an upleveled GH below his spawnpoint and got him killed by a Legendary defender, but started jumping and sitting on his corpse?

Still, kudos to that Arborstone Guardian who tried to kill me twice while capturing Hero’s Orchard. The second time you went after me was one of the best encounters I had, it was a fight full of adrenaline for me!

And I saw a….

Yea, we all got the point already to be honest. All servers have kittens :P

PS. Had fun yesterday walking around UW BL as toy ventari carrying kite. Not too many of the enemies were friendly towards us, but its all fair. Maybe they were scared

There was one friendly charr from GH (guildless) as well and some people just ignored us. Was kinda relaxing to walk past fights and everything.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lert.6287

Lert.6287

Also a special shout out to Psy from Gunnars, the most annoying 4-6 man group I’ve seen. Whole zerg goes over them and they still survive xD

Hehe, thanks for the kind words. We appreciate somebody noticed our effort.
Peace.

Engineer / Piken Square
Former Team Psy [Psy] member/ [BNF] guest
YT Channel

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maverick.9472

Maverick.9472

Oh I think a lot on Gunnars notice your efforts as well,

CHvc moved into astral yesterday only to see PSy defending against a zerg — our commander turned and stated right pick up supply Psy have got this, several of us were – are you sure – 5 minutes later coming back again for supply after sieging hills we all noticed PSy trotting quite happily out of the camp… impressed wasnt the word ;-)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Corvus.3728

Corvus.3728

Wow.. All I see is whine whine whine. Seems like UW needs a good nap. I would also like to thank Corvus for all the nice praise he’s giving [Lion]! Mad props brah.

Play the game, quit whining.

Edit:
Forgot… [Lion] is recruiting

My Dear small kittencats or as you refer urself Lions,

Appearently you guys quite misunderstood my post, I wasnt whining at all in my last post:P I was giving you praises for the awesome skill u posess because to be so noob is definately something worth praising. I would be very happy to meet you guys next time during the new season and I think you guys would use the ‘’tactical Lion retreat’’ on my 25 man group when they kill your 35-40 man blob. Also I think a GvG in the next time we meet would not be a bad idea, lets see how you guys will do when it does come to skill instead of numbers.

To all GH and AS people that are not related to the kittening Lions!

I would love to restart this match-up in couple of weeks when all the people are back from holiday. I think the PvE patch, ppl on summer-holiday and the guilds leaving/gaining, made this match-up invalid. I think not only for AS or UW but also GH it must have been annoying not having many resistance when your looking for fights. So I say untill the next time we meet in the new season and lets decide then who really is strongest and who has most coverage! lets do it w/o whining or fighting and lets do it with real actions…

ÄÄ says GL to GH and AS in the fights tomorrow and your next match-up!
<3

Special thanks to: TEO, MM, RCT, RAGE, CHvc, WBC and ofcourse HT for the wonderfull couragous fights this week! maby cya tomorrow else GL next week!

Never stop improving!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zorainda.3495

Zorainda.3495

I would love to restart this match-up in couple of weeks when all the people are back from holiday. I think the PvE patch, ppl on summer-holiday and the guilds leaving/gaining, made this match-up invalid. I think not only for AS or UW but also GH it must have been annoying not having many resistance when your looking for fights. So I say untill the next time we meet in the new season and lets decide then who really is strongest and who has most coverage! lets do it w/o whining or fighting and lets do it with real actions…

Let me start by saying that in general and even though I hadn’t faced you before in a match-up, I had and still have much sympathy for Underworld. If it had been only up to me back when I started playing GW2, I would have joined your server cause of the Greek presence there. However, I don’t understand why this match should be invalid? Summer and pve content affect all servers, I myself havent been as active this past week due to holidays. I get what you are saying here, I ve read how strong UW has been in other matches, but guilds and people in general come and go from every server almost every week. If next time we meet UW has gained a couple of guilds, GH has lost a few more, and generally inner balances have changed, should we claim then that the match is invalid, just because of our past strength? We can point out the problems each server is facing just like you say and which of course might give a wrong impression for each server’s potential, but going as far as to label a whole match invalid is unfair in my opinion for all the people that tried their best , despite all those temptations outside WvW (pve updates, vacations, sun shining outside your window )