8/23 Dragonbrand/Maguuma/Borlis Pass

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

For a server that gets their butts handed to them by EBay, BP sure knows how to zerg it up! Thanks for showing up and fighting the good fight on DB BL.

We wipe the floor with Ebay now. Glad you got to see how we’ve improved over the 13 week massacre we endured with Ebay when the tables were turned.

is that something to make your balls swell?? to chest thump about?? only way you guys got “Better” is with DR joining you

And BURN leaving us.

Could you please enlighten us on why one/two guilds leaving your server is so important that you can’t just let it go and move on? I mean seriously, every server had guilds and players that left either because the server was losing, there was drama, or whatever. Why is BP being so EBay about this?

I’m genuinely curious.

It’s like this. Before we left borlis, burn and goat were 2 of the more prominent and active WvW guilds.

I stopped reading after this. The only thing BURN was good at was doing guild missions and PvE events every day. GOAT raided like what, 1-2 times a week? Wow we were being carried by these two guilds?

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Why would a guild do guild missions everyday?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darius Glazkov.9750

Darius Glazkov.9750

if this thread is going to be filled with BP drama this week i’m pulling up my recliner.

Rékka
Second Law [Scnd]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

if this thread is going to be filled with BP drama this week i’m pulling up my recliner.

Agreed… so far this is better than anything I’ve seen on TV in quite some time. Last week’s thread was boring, this one is nice and juicy already!

Leader – Swords of the Immortals [SOTI]
Greens Mystic – Mesmer | Google Deez – Ranger
Dragonbrand since day 1

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pestilence.3184

Pestilence.3184

[/quote]

I stopped reading after this. The only thing BURN was good at was doing guild missions and PvE events every day. GOAT raided like what, 1-2 times a week? Wow we were being carried by these two guilds?

[/quote]

yeah You were a regular whilst running with us doing that for the PVE side of the guild. .. pot.. kettle BLACK much?? also that coming from some one with a dungeon master title lol… you stopped doing anything in wvw or even playing unless it was on the forums where you had supreme OVERLORD POWAH lol

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Agreed… so far this is better than anything I’ve seen on TV in quite some time. Last week’s thread was boring, this one is nice and juicy already!

I’m afraid it’s just getting started, lol

Sit back, relax, and enjoy the show >.<

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in Match-ups

Posted by: jojo.7490

jojo.7490

JYNX i got allot of screen shots of dead bodies. when will you show up?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dark Aidget.3879

Dark Aidget.3879

For those of you salivating at the prospect of killing Plok, lemme be the one to burst your bubble of murderous rage. He’s gone. He’s left the guild, the game, and the interwebs. He doesn’t even have a computer anymore and doesn’t seem to want one.

For the record, Borlis’s rise is thanks to Kyle Finnigan’s SOUL and Varlen/Deltona’s good folks in WFD that took it on themselves to do what needed to be done for the good of the server. This started long before either GOAT or BURN left, and continued after because of their improvements and the influx of fresh blood from other servers. I’m kind of sad to recognize so few guild tags on Borlis players, but it’s the nature of things to change.

Honestly, despite our former leader’s frustration with Kalkz, DtC Justice, and Evilzara, most of GOAT left because, win or lose, we were getting bored with the game and changing servers was better than quitting the game completely.

So… meh.

[Arr][GOAT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Go on…

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in Match-ups

Dark Aidget.3879

That was the best I got. Lame, I know…

[Arr][GOAT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

Greens, as you should know last week was boring because the fairweathers took off cause we fought TC.

Evalana, if this is the case I’m going to sit back and enjoy.

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

No no, it was okay. Now we wait for the replies.

in Match-ups

Dark Aidget.3879

No no, it was okay. Now we wait for the replies.

Righto…

Attachments:

[Arr][GOAT]

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

yeah You were a regular whilst running with us doing that for the PVE side of the guild. .. pot.. kettle BLACK much?? also that coming from some one with a dungeon master title lol… you stopped doing anything in wvw or even playing unless it was on the forums where you had supreme OVERLORD POWAH lol

I stopped playing WvW? When?

I think you guys are just too egoistic and ignorant to admit that we’re better off without you. Continue being pugs in karma trains please, or farming those loots from PvE. I don’t see BURN doing anything better than that.

Edit: The quoting thing is messed up.

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pestilence.3184

Pestilence.3184

na we just been holding your EK for the last 3 hours wiping everyone that came near…

in Match-ups

Posted by: tas.6310

tas.6310

Kitten, I have to go up against Brinne? NOOOOO!!! I’m out of WvW for a week. Casique still around too?

Guild Master of Waiting for Death [WFD]
Deltona/Varlen – Commander for Borlis Pass

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

also that coming from some one with a dungeon master title lol

No.

You.

Did.

NOT!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Comprissent.3856

Comprissent.3856

Any BP guilds looking for 10v10 or 15v15 GvG this week??

GM – [Ark]ham

in Match-ups

Dark Aidget.3879

Kitten, I have to go up against Brinne? NOOOOO!!! I’m out of WvW for a week. Casique still around too?

Yesh. Yesh he is…

;-)

[Arr][GOAT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Any BP guilds looking for 10v10 or 15v15 GvG this week??

There’s only one guild from BP on gw2gvg and it only sounds vaguely familiar. But the BP and ex-BP should totally have GvG grudge matches.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Posted by: Halo.8976

Halo.8976

also that coming from some one with a dungeon master title lol…

What are you talking about? Dungeon Master is a pretty great title.

in Match-ups

Posted by: x per fection x.2096

x per fection x.2096

I rock the DM title, was a big deal getting that back before all the baddies made Anet Nerf p4

[Ark]Noober

in Match-ups

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

Hey NS, sorry about last week. PM me so we can set up our GvG.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in Match-ups

Halo.8976

I rock the DM title, was a big deal getting that back before all the baddies made Anet Nerf p4

Before the nerf path 4 was doable mostly for zerk groups of 4 warriors and one mesmer. Nerf simply opened a way for other builds and classes to finish it, nothing wrong with that.

in Match-ups

x per fection x.2096

Before the nerf path 4 was doable mostly for zerk groups of 4 warriors and one mesmer. Nerf simply opened a way for other builds and classes to finish it, nothing wrong with that.

I’d have to disagree, changing something to make it easier because the spark and petrify mechanic was to hard for the average player to do at an acceptable speed is just dumb.

First time I did it we were Ranger, Ele, War and 2 Mesmers. It took 3 hours to get the process down fast enough to Deeps Simon. After Nerf pretty much any setup can just hit 11121112 and win.

Even in full zerker back then you at least had to know what you were doing, now its a joke

[Ark]Noober

in Match-ups

Posted by: nytehex.3267

nytehex.3267

For a server that gets their butts handed to them by EBay, BP sure knows how to zerg it up! Thanks for showing up and fighting the good fight on DB BL.

We wipe the floor with Ebay now. Glad you got to see how we’ve improved over the 13 week massacre we endured with Ebay when the tables were turned.

is that something to make your balls swell?? to chest thump about?? only way you guys got “Better” is with DR joining you

And BURN leaving us.

Could you please enlighten us on why one/two guilds leaving your server is so important that you can’t just let it go and move on? I mean seriously, every server had guilds and players that left either because the server was losing, there was drama, or whatever. Why is BP being so EBay about this?

I’m genuinely curious.

It’s like this. Before we left borlis, burn and goat were 2 of the more prominent and active WvW guilds.

Apparently, Zara has lost the ability to read. I never said BP was being carried by those 2 guilds. EVER. GOAT was out every night, most likely while you were trying to get some semblance of a social life but just doing more epic fail in the process. I know as I was with them. BURN was out every day, again, I know as I was with them. The reason for the multiple times for the guild missions was for those that did not have the chance to be on for whatever reason, as you already well know but apparently have forgotten. Any chance zara that you can plug your ears to prevent the air from escaping, as you are starting to become Dory, which is an insult to a fish. Get over yourself please Zara, because in the grand scheme of life, you really aren’t that important. Even now, there is a laundry list of people on BP that are not only more important than you, but better than you. Accept it.

RE the plok post….his computer basically went epic fail. He does not have the funding to buy another one and his work and family are pretty much his life now. Nothing wrong with re-prioritizing, as I am sure Kyle can attest to.

Esperanis…I will give credit where credit is due. You are one of the best commanders BP has to bring to the table. I have run with you and seen you in action. Seeing you on these forums chest thumping is not you. Just go out, try to kick kitten , and if you feel it needed, take screenshots.

It seems to me what we have here is a failure to communicate.

Leader of [moya]

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaycatano.6738

jaycatano.6738

Is rB and TG the new server blob meta?

Didn’t you hear!? Anet patched wvw on reset blobs = skill. I’m sure Maguumas zerg never got over 25 players keep up the good work guys!

lol no one megablobs harder then you guys. teaming up with 3-4 guilds on your bl to take us out.

Slightly Better Ele
Violent Resolution [VR]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maladon.5760

Maladon.5760

He went there!

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

in Match-ups

Halo.8976

I’d have to disagree, changing something to make it easier because the spark and petrify mechanic was to hard for the average player to do at an acceptable speed is just dumb.

First time I did it we were Ranger, Ele, War and 2 Mesmers. It took 3 hours to get the process down fast enough to Deeps Simon. After Nerf pretty much any setup can just hit 11121112 and win.

Two mesmers, ranger and a war could pull off this dps check back then, I’m actually surprised it took 3 hours for you. Take 2 condi necros instead of mesmers and start getting bets on how long till first rage quit.

in Match-ups

x per fection x.2096

Two mesmers, ranger and a war could pull off this dps check back then, I’m actually surprised it took 3 hours for you. Take 2 condi necros instead of mesmers and start getting bets on how long till first rage quit.

Why would you ever Condi in PvE, Condi is for PvP. There is certain things that should almost never be used in Pve, like Guard shield 5, Guard hammer 4, Point blank shot, any condi other than vulnerability and blind Ect.. You know dis nub

[Ark]Noober

in Match-ups

Posted by: Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Greens, as you should know last week was boring because the fairweathers took off cause we fought TC.

Evalana, if this is the case I’m going to sit back and enjoy.

Yeah I was still there every day. I saw the “ghost town” without the fairweathers. I roamed solo a lot playing the song below almost nonstop. LOL

Leader – Swords of the Immortals [SOTI]
Greens Mystic – Mesmer | Google Deez – Ranger
Dragonbrand since day 1

in Match-ups

Posted by: Songbird.7296

Songbird.7296

And BURN leaving us.

I’m genuinely curious.

hot air

Wow friend…it seems Zara did a number on you…maybe you should visit a doctor and get those jimmies looked at?

Borlis Pass

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

And BURN leaving us.

I’m genuinely curious.

Apparently, Zara has lost the ability to read.

I stopped reading after this (because I refuse to read walls of posts) and I’m pretty sure I can still read.

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: Night Fiend.1942

Night Fiend.1942

Here’s the video from reset night:

http://youtu.be/DdmK-hJvQJ8

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ghoulina.2976

Ghoulina.2976

Brb popcorn….

Attachments:

Mîs: Careful what you say. The moderators are watching, and ignorance is strength.
JQ-80: Mes/Eng/Ele/Thief/Guard/Rang/Nec/War

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

Would read this thread again

7/10

in Match-ups

Posted by: LAD Infinitum.1675

LAD Infinitum.1675

Nothing wrong with re-prioritizing, as I am sure Kyle can attest to.

Re-prioritizing is definitely a good thing … except when it cuts into your play times on weeks like this when you have the opportunity to fight and learn with larger and more experienced servers T_T

Since the match randomization started, BP really hasn’t seen any instances where we were matched simultaneously against two superior servers. In light of this, the true test for BP this week (in my eyes) is not one related to the scoreboard … it will be seeing how we react to getting repeatedly face-punched and seeing our best efforts all-too-often fall short.

Either cracks will start to form, or we will emerge stronger from the crucible of adversity. I hope it is the latter!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Razgriz.2590

Razgriz.2590

Would read this thread again

7/10

With ya. Popcorn?

Also Aidget!!!!!!!!!!!!

Borlis Pass
Norgy lvl 80 Guardian
Guild: Hunting Hunters[HH]

in Match-ups

nytehex.3267

I see that zara still has her God complex in full form, however, her lack of response only proves that what I am saying is fact. For those that remain on BP that I still talk to, I feel sorry for. They’ll learn, though, that in time BP is a server lost to bandwagoning guilds that enjoy server hopping to conduct their own weird experiments. Whatever.

Leader of [moya]

in Match-ups

Halo.8976

Why would you ever Condi in PvE, Condi is for PvP. There is certain things that should almost never be used in Pve, like Guard shield 5, Guard hammer 4, Point blank shot, any condi other than vulnerability and blind Ect.. You know dis nub

Wow, rude.
Condi works just fine unless you want 5min-run-zerk-only-$$$-all-day.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuking.4051

Nuking.4051

I see that zara still has her God complex in full form, however, her lack of response only proves that what I am saying is fact. For those that remain on BP that I still talk to, I feel sorry for. They’ll learn, though, that in time BP is a server lost to bandwagoning guilds that enjoy server hopping to conduct their own weird experiments. Whatever.

I know your mom called them frosted flakes, but the rest of the world calls them paint chips.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Warlord Lu Bu.7905

Warlord Lu Bu.7905

I know the excitement of matching up against Maguuma on the forums can easily get the better of anyone, but as a general rule you do not bring up anyone’s mom. It just gives everyone the image that you’re 8 years old and should be trolled more than usual.

War Legend Lu Bu – Commander
[WäR] Warband of Absolute Retribution
Borlis Pass

in Match-ups

Posted by: Razgriz.2590

Razgriz.2590

I never said BP was being carried by those 2 guilds. EVER.

After about 3-4 months of carrying borlis, burn and goat…

Pls discuss

I ever tell you I love you?

Borlis Pass
Norgy lvl 80 Guardian
Guild: Hunting Hunters[HH]

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

How are you posting from the future???

I never said BP was being carried by those 2 guilds. EVER.

After about 3-4 months of carrying borlis, burn and goat…

Pls discuss

in Match-ups

nytehex.3267

My first post I apparently used the wrong word. It honestly isn’t what meant. Been up far too long today and dealing with one of my kid’s birthdays. Burn and goat were major players but we didn’t “carry” the entire server in the context I meant to use.

What I meant in the carrying vernacular was defensively. In my experiences, goat / burn / and wfd carried BP in all defensive efforts. Offensively, everyone contributed. I cannot lie. That is what I meant. Been a long long day. Sorry for any miscommunication.

Leader of [moya]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Warmaster Gibbon.4765

Warmaster Gibbon.4765

AWWW. You killed a bunch of [Jynx]? Please go on about how you are beating one of the best Guilds on Borlis Pass.

Thats right, [Jynx] is #1.

Still waiting on that GvG [BURN]/[GOAT]!

Commander, Guild Leader of [Jynx]
Warrior – Borlis Pass

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

AWWW. You killed a bunch of [Jynx]? Please go on about how you are beating one of the best Guilds on Borlis Pass.

You guys should register on gw2gvg.com. I’m sure lots of guilds would be interested.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Warmaster Gibbon.4765

Warmaster Gibbon.4765

You guys should register on gw2gvg.com. I’m sure lots of guilds would be interested.

But I only want to cuddle burning goats, not you others.

Commander, Guild Leader of [Jynx]
Warrior – Borlis Pass

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

We are the gatekeepers of Mag GvGs. Duel us and you may have your burning goats.

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

But I only want to cuddle burning goats, not you others.

So racist.