8/23 Dragonbrand/Maguuma/Borlis Pass

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

Wow, could you guys stop lying. I was there for that Commander Conclave of Maguuma meeting where we decided to focus Borlis Pass for the entirety of the matchup.

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

There are there people that still don’t know why BP is going to be focused from time to time??

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

Why does Maguuma attack Borlis Pass only? Never really seen them hit Dragonbrand. Are they scared of that server or something so they pick on a server 4 ranks lower?

It’s a training.
By overcoming challenges Borlis Pass finally can make its way to tier 1.
It’s all for your own good, be grateful.

Well, 13 weeks of getting our face smashed on by Ebay took us from tier 6 to tier 4, so…

[KRTA]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Why does Maguuma attack Borlis Pass only? Never really seen them hit Dragonbrand. Are they scared of that server or something so they pick on a server 4 ranks lower?

It’s a training.
By overcoming challenges Borlis Pass finally can make its way to tier 1.
It’s all for your own good, be grateful.

Well, 13 weeks of getting our face smashed on by Ebay took us from tier 6 to tier 4, so…

12*

#neverforget

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ghoulina.2976

Ghoulina.2976

Nice job on SM Mag, I seriously /facepalm at Fairweatherbrand sometimes. Nice try though Redluna getting people to you.

Mîs: Careful what you say. The moderators are watching, and ignorance is strength.
JQ-80: Mes/Eng/Ele/Thief/Guard/Rang/Nec/War

in Match-ups

Posted by: Torp.3659

Torp.3659

Hello DB, its been a while. Hope we can get some more small scale fights going!!. Synco, I will be looking for u

We are all excited to be fighting you guys. I hope TG and Krew get some good fights this week. Just to let you know, Synco isn’t the same blue haired norn ranger that you remember.

Aethrian
Officer of TERROR [TG]
Maguuma

(edited by Torp.3659)

in Match-ups

Posted by: tiramisu.8706

tiramisu.8706

I haven’t bothered to be active on the forums ever since fighting BG / SOR cause I was overwhelmed by how many pages of “coverage” debates went on. After skimming through this current match up thread, I can tell it’s already going to be more interesting to read.

Just to clear things up BP because I know you guys have a rumor network run by 5 year olds, here’s a direct quote from Ehmry forums about why we’d leave. You guys can continue believing what you want though and telling everyone your reason for us leaving.

“Hi. If we have another repeat of what happened with BP / DR matchup and lose cause guilds take it easy or fairweather the week, Rekz will be leaving. We have fought tier 2 and tier 3 servers competitively without fairweather. This is inexcusable. End all your internal guild bullkitten, and clean up your game. Pug commanders, do your jobs and command the pugs.”

After fighting against more competitive servers, Ehmry started losing it’s pug community and then the main guilds were becoming less active. It was like that for weeks. After a brutal beating by DB / TC, we finally had a fairer matchup against CD / BP but the fairweathers took their time to show up. We never cared about winning, just wanted the community to try. We weren’t going weeks before wvw became more enjoyable again.

BP is right though. Award winning rumor network.

Wokfoo, Rokkasaurus, Not Daddy of [Rekz]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

I haven’t bothered to be active on the forums ever since fighting BG / SOR cause I was overwhelmed by how many pages of “coverage” debates went on. After skimming through this current match up thread, I can tell it’s already going to be more interesting to read.

Just to clear things up BP because I know you guys have a rumor network run by 5 year olds, here’s a direct quote from Ehmry forums about why we’d leave. You guys can continue believing what you want though and telling everyone your reason for us leaving.

“Hi. If we have another repeat of what happened with BP / DR matchup and lose cause guilds take it easy or fairweather the week, Rekz will be leaving. We have fought tier 2 and tier 3 servers competitively without fairweather. This is inexcusable. End all your internal guild bullkitten, and clean up your game. Pug commanders, do your jobs and command the pugs.”

After fighting against more competitive servers, Ehmry started losing it’s pug community and then the main guilds were becoming less active. It was like that for weeks. After a brutal beating by DB / TC, we finally had a fairer matchup against CD / BP but the fairweathers took their time to show up. We never cared about winning, just wanted the community to try. We weren’t going weeks before wvw became more enjoyable again.

BP is right though. Award winning rumor network.

Change your signature, noob.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: gennyt.3428

gennyt.3428

Ebay isn’t even in this matchup, who gives a kitten.

Whispers with meat.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ghoulina.2976

Ghoulina.2976

This is getting juicy.

Attachments:

Mîs: Careful what you say. The moderators are watching, and ignorance is strength.
JQ-80: Mes/Eng/Ele/Thief/Guard/Rang/Nec/War

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dio.2394

Dio.2394

Ebay isn’t even in this matchup, who gives a kitten.

BP beating EBay a second time caused Rekz to rage quit and move to Dragonbrand.

in Match-ups

Posted by: wwfam.2495

wwfam.2495

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

[rB] doesn’t GvG, do they? Hope this wasn’t their best players.

in Match-ups

Posted by: PredatoR.5247

PredatoR.5247

Jericho The Usurper[Agg] – Aggression

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

AGG is a hammer guild…

[attach random gvg video they are in]

edit: And that video is kind of misrepresenting things considering you wont do anything less than 20v20. Where is the individual skill that neo and morpheus represent? Certainly not at fight clubs.

(edited by eithinan.9841)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gahzirra.8639

Gahzirra.8639

I stopped reading after this. The only thing BURN was good at was doing guild missions and PvE events every day. GOAT raided like what, 1-2 times a week? Wow we were being carried by these two guilds?

I do miss BURN always keeping the temples open…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pestilence.3184

Pestilence.3184

I stopped reading after this. The only thing BURN was good at was doing guild missions and PvE events every day. GOAT raided like what, 1-2 times a week? Wow we were being carried by these two guilds?

I do miss BURN always keeping the temples open…

Aaaahhh yes, The perks of having the biggest and most active guild on BP even if it was a PVX guild at the time.

Hey ho times change we moved ta ta for now

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Why can’t you all just kiss?

in Match-ups

Posted by: PredatoR.5247

PredatoR.5247

AGG is a hammer guild…

edit: And that video is kind of misrepresenting things considering you wont do anything less than 20v20. Where is the individual skill that neo and morpheus represent? Certainly not at fight clubs.

http://www.gw2gvg.com/guild.php?id=29

if you are so skilled, 1v1 me

Jericho The Usurper[Agg] – Aggression

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

AGG is a hammer guild…

Attachments:

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noobles.4325

Noobles.4325

I love mag’s obsession of bragging about beating in a 1 v 1, when the person they beat is most likely built for zerg style not solo roaming. more power to you!, soon ill be able to write a novel worth of insults from certain mag player’s trying to brag about it

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

I love mag’s obsession of bragging about beating in a 1 v 1, when the person they beat is most likely built for zerg style not solo roaming. more power to you!, soon ill be able to write a novel worth of insults from certain mag player’s trying to brag about it

> Person insults Agg’s group play
> Agg guy says okay then 1v1 me
> Other person insults 1v1s

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

I’m pretty sure it was someone from DB that just brought up fight club…

in Match-ups

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Um, if it’s an agreed duel, I sure hope no one brings a zerg build :|

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in Match-ups

Posted by: x per fection x.2096

x per fection x.2096

[Ark] video from last night. Hope to see everyone back out tonight.

http://youtu.be/rXMZQpyM518

[Ark]Noober

in Match-ups

Posted by: warsock.7830

warsock.7830

rB is a PPT guild. We love our good fights in WvW. Are glad when they happen. Jericho chasing us down actually made me have to command better even with larger numbers. I would like to break into the GvG scene and what not and am currently working on getting the organization I need to do it right. Until then we will just keep doing what we do. I love the attention we get though! Post more videos guys, if you need to see any from us the website is www.recklessbravery.com

Warsock
Leader of Reckless Bravery [rB] (Dragonbrand)
www.recklessbravery.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

rB is a PPT guild. We love our good fights in WvW. Are glad when they happen. Jericho chasing us down actually made me have to command better even with larger numbers. I would like to break into the GvG scene and what not and am currently working on getting the organization I need to do it right. Until then we will just keep doing what we do. I love the attention we get though! Post more videos guys, if you need to see any from us the website is www.recklessbravery.com

I’ll be sure to post more of you getting wiped in 4v10’s

in Match-ups

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

Did borlis not hear that ehmry gave mag and db 6000g each to only hit BP?

in Match-ups

Player Character.9467

Um, if it’s an agreed duel, I sure hope no one brings a zerg build :|

Man… I was in a dungeon build when I saved you earlier :P

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

> Person insults Agg’s group play
> Agg guy says okay then 1v1 me
> Other person insults 1v1s

The REAL question is what happened if other person said 15v15 us???

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noobles.4325

Noobles.4325

NA I mean when one of us is just running to a point or something, not a fight club or intentional roaming.

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

AGG is a hammer guild…

If we did a 1v1 it still wouldn’t add any AGG tags to the fight clubs.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Emerge.9640

Emerge.9640

When did Noqq transfer to borlis? Stylii there?

ROAM | Oink | TLP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

Sigh late for the forum match-up Q.Q, and entirely too laszyto read people’s old post oh well, ill just consider all arguments and statements before this irrelevant and invalid.

Sooooooo…..whose got a PvF score update?

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thustlewhumber.7416

Thustlewhumber.7416

I’ll be sure to post more of you getting wiped in 4v10’s

Actually, those guys were kicked from the guild for dishonoring us. Then we drove to their house and beat them with their own mothers. Then we put in a call into Jericho and apologized for scaring them with golems, and we are in the works for joining up with Agg on Sorrow’s Furnace server. We will be renamed for Jericho’s wardrobe, Dirty Rotten kitten Grabbers [DrAg]

In other news:

Attachments:

WvW Necro

(edited by Thustlewhumber.7416)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Halo.8976

Halo.8976

In other news:

WHY MIDGARD IS ALWAYS YELLING AT YOU?!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blondie.2491

Blondie.2491

Why so serious, Midgard? Why? Food and Banners! OK, ROLL OUT!

Lol, caps, sorry.

in Match-ups

Blondie.2491

That was a 50 Omega Golem rush done by [TB] The betrayed, assisted by TG, rB, and a bunch other guilds. Borlis Pass Borderlands didn’t get no love that day. QQ.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tetra Bug.7134

Tetra Bug.7134

Agg #1 zerg dog guild NA

Ur Kel – Warrior
AR → EB → DB → Maguuma
Arkham – [Ark]

in Match-ups

Player Character.9467

That was a 50 Omega Golem rush done by [TB] The betrayed, assisted by TG, rB, and a bunch other guilds. Borlis Pass Borderlands didn’t get no love that day. QQ.

Clearly rB’s rush, don’t try to steal credit.

in Match-ups

Blondie.2491

Ask rB Commander Two Gallants and the guild TG. [TB] supplied the 50 Omegas, did the 3 hour preparations and massive food trays. rB, TG and various other guilds helped the assault, but it was a [TB]TheBetrayed 50 Omega Golem rush. Don’t bash people when you weren’t there. A video will be coming out soon by TB on this massive & epic 50 Omega Golem rush.

Don’t hate, it was for DB, sponsored by [TB], and ran by all guilds on the DB server.

in Match-ups

Player Character.9467

Oh ok, we’ll give you credit for sending 50 omegas against a completely paper borderland.

TB – Taking standing in LA with your commander tag on to a whole ’nother level.

in Match-ups

Blondie.2491

Thanks for hating. Haters got to hate. Go DB and [TB]The Betrayed!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Comprissent.3856

Comprissent.3856

Where are all the fights tonight??

GM – [Ark]ham

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

Q.Q where all the BP solo roamers<.< im tired of packs

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

Clearly Calvin was carrying DB, and without him, there’s a large coverage gap before the SEA can log in. How will DB cover the Calvin gap?

Is Calvin really gone? Can we finally come out from our hiding?

Blood Pact went to SoR.

lol. I’ll always be on DB. Go back into hiding :p

And Blood Pact is still on DB. A few members have moved away, but that is old news.

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

I was solo roamer-ing on Borlis BL until I got mowed down by the big bad zergs a few times – Now I’m just solo camping a tower…

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zepher.7803

Zepher.7803

I was solo roamer-ing on Borlis BL until I got mowed down by the big bad zergs a few times – Now I’m just solo camping a tower…

Unh uh! I was there too.!
I swear that tower only gets action when people leave……

Sincerly, Me.

in Match-ups

Posted by: StealthSnake.9134

StealthSnake.9134

Sorry Eva, we had to take your tower :<

Stealth Snake – Necro
Maguuma~ : 3

in Match-ups

Player Character.9467