8/23 Dragonbrand/Maguuma/Borlis Pass

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheJewpacabro.2907

TheJewpacabro.2907

[rB] You said keep posting videos of you, well here’s another one with you in it. You guys do make 2 of us lose our stacks in a 3v5, so I guess good job?

dude, you need mf gear.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

Last I checked BP cared enough about what Maguuma thought to make beating us their goal, like with Ehmry. I don’t know why you care what we think, maybe you should let us know!

What Maguuma thinks: “CHOO CHOO”

You know that’s not what…… you should figure this one out on your own.

Edit: Ok I think it might take you a little too long. Try reading the last sentence again.

(edited by Tricare.2946)

in Match-ups

TheJewpacabro.2907

Last I checked BP cared enough about what Maguuma thought to make beating us their goal, like with Ehmry. I don’t know why you care what we think, maybe you should let us know!

What Maguuma thinks: “CHOO CHOO”

You know that’s not what…… you should figure this one out on your own.

Edit: Ok I think it might take you a little too long. Try reading the last sentence again.

as a third party, I am confused…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dio.2394

Dio.2394

Dat BP NA presence.

We are all still at work. It’s that other thing mommy and daddy do that you don’t understand yet.

working at… 6:39pm EST…

Yeah, two things. First, server times Pacific and second, grown ups quite often work more than 8 hours in a single day. We don’t get nap time at 2pm either! (Though I totally wish we did.)

in Match-ups

Dio.2394

So..uhm what is up with the Borlis players randomly inviting people who kill them to parties then not saying anything? It’s really kind of weird. :/

Just imagine them breathing heavily into their microphones. Everything will be alright.

Hey – I don’t breathe heavily into my microphone!

Prove it

You’ve already given them a pic to look at, don’t do it! Think of all the chaos that would ensue.

Er, pretty sure I have never done that, lol, unless it’s one of them there FB groups I’m a part of or something. I think you have me confused with someone else :P

But no, I’m not a heavy breather, though I am soft spoken. I do sometimes yell though on TS if I’m commanderizing.

FB groups, you say…

Yeah – a couple of my old guilds had FB groups. NBD

Get back on topic, and cool your jets.

I’m just trying to creep back on BP people for creeping on poor Calu…but you keep deleting your posts so now it looks like I’m making them up!!

Dat BP NA presence.

We are all still at work. It’s that other thing mommy and daddy do that you don’t understand yet.

Oh, is BP the new mature, adult server now instead of YB?

We have people of all ages playing, but I get the impression that BP does have a higher percentage of older people playing. Part of that comes simply from every conversation not being 14 year boy trash talk, but for other reasons as well.

I have been defending the BL on more than one evening when the topics of conversation have been the kids high school (or even college) graduations, second marriages, vacation properties, bad backs, bad knees and the general annoyance of not being able to punish one’s body like you can in your twenties without paying for it.

I for one would love to see a debate between YB and BP on who is the more mature server! Please commence!

Which would you love to see more, the above or Mags beating a server with a higher ranking? Been what, 4 months now since that has happened?

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

So..uhm what is up with the Borlis players randomly inviting people who kill them to parties then not saying anything? It’s really kind of weird. :/

Just imagine them breathing heavily into their microphones. Everything will be alright.

Prove it

You’ve already given them a pic to look at, don’t do it! Think of all the chaos that would ensue.

Er, pretty sure I have never done that, lol, unless it’s one of them there FB groups I’m a part of or something. I think you have me confused with someone else :P

But no, I’m not a heavy breather, though I am soft spoken. I do sometimes yell though on TS if I’m commanderizing.

FB groups, you say…

I’m just trying to creep back on BP people for creeping on poor Calu…but you keep deleting your posts so now it looks like I’m making them up!!

Dat BP NA presence.

We have people of all ages playing, but I get the impression that BP does have a higher percentage of older people playing. Part of that comes simply from every conversation not being 14 year boy trash talk, but for other reasons as well.

I have been defending the BL on more than one evening when the topics of conversation have been the kids high school (or even college) graduations, second marriages, vacation properties, bad backs, bad knees and the general annoyance of not being able to punish one’s body like you can in your twenties without paying for it.

I for one would love to see a debate between YB and BP on who is the more mature server! Please commence!

Which would you love to see more, the above or Mags beating a server with a higher ranking? Been what, 4 months now since that has happened?

I couldn’t give two craps about beating a server with higher ranking. I am still playing this game for one reason: fights. The PPT game is old and worn out. It’s you guys that actually care about PPT, not me. Beating a server with higher ranking doesn’t even mean anything except that the other server’s coverage is in flux. So the former. I would love to see the former.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hax.8701

Hax.8701

kitten it’s fun to run into a DB zerg trying to take SM as your queue pops for another BL. I’m sure half of them are still wondering where I went.

[Bae] Baewatch
Hax Shot
DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

DB if you didnt run 60-70 deep, we wouldn’t be triple teaming you. Consider doing 30 maybe!

in Match-ups

TheJewpacabro.2907

Dat BP NA presence.

Yeah, two things. First, server times Pacific and second, grown ups quite often work more than 8 hours in a single day. We don’t get nap time at 2pm either! (Though I totally wish we did.)

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: warsock.7830

warsock.7830

Good fights kitten , PYRO, BURN, and BUTT. rb+ pugs was about 36 or less when we started. Worked up to abour 25ish rB and 15-20 pugs. Vids will be up eventually I assume. Dat mag zerg.
Also have been collecting whispers from Team AGG WvW police, will have guidelines and regulations as per jericho up when I get some time. Real life and all that jaz.

Warsock
Leader of Reckless Bravery [rB] (Dragonbrand)
www.recklessbravery.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

Dat BP NA presence.

First, most of the population of NA is east coast. Second, wtf does server time have to do with what time it is in the real world? Third, most adults tend to get decently scheduled jobs because they have things like children that require supervision and feeding at decent hours of the day. So unless your entire NA population was working in the operating room…

(edited by Player Character.9467)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

Dat BP NA presence.

First, most of the population of NA is east coast. Second, wtf does server time have to do with what time it is in the real world? Third, most adults tend to get decently scheduled jobs because they have things like children that require supervision and feeding at decent hours of the day. So unless your entire NA population was working in the operating room…

DB…….M.D.

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

in Match-ups

Pinko.2076

Good fights kitten , PYRO, BURN, and BUTT. rb+ pugs was about 36 or less when we started. Worked up to abour 25ish rB and 15-20 pugs. Vids will be up eventually I assume. Dat mag zerg.
Also have been collecting whispers from Team AGG WvW police, will have guidelines and regulations as per jericho up when I get some time. Real life and all that jaz.

Are you running tagless? I legit felt bad about us having to double guild you, but most are running 20-30, so if 50-60 appear it’s kind of a fight killer.

in Match-ups

TheJewpacabro.2907

yes, part of my personal code of honor is to follow the rules and respect the police. in the current system of what I know of the social structure in GW2Wuvwu it is up to the higher powers, the upper crust, the elite, the leaders of the unwashed masses, whose kitten smells of roses and sunshine to set the rules. So AGG, please post these as soon as possible, its driving me mad not knowing whether or not im allowed to have more than 25 people with me or if I’m allowed to use siege in a fight, or if I’m allowed to jump off a cliff and catch you unaware…oh wait, that was Warsock, all in the same, the Dragonbrand community and I are waiting to hear from our mighty Wuvwu overseers.
[EDIT] With haste please, there are only 4 more days left in this week.

in Match-ups

Posted by: EchenSketch.9142

EchenSketch.9142

The white fairy of Maguuma would like to thank DB, EAT specifically for party at SM. Next time you should bring more than double our numbers. An hour of defending, no supplies, and the ’guumies prevailed #magswag

Attachments:

Falkriiii – Elementalist

(edited by EchenSketch.9142)

in Match-ups

TheJewpacabro.2907

I would like to officially challange AGG to a real life 15v15 GvG ( I know you normally don’t do 15v15) The meeting place will be the four points, at sundown. rB will be under the banner dead wabbits. No guns, knives are fine. This fight will be to settle all official beef and decide who can be the new police. See you soon Carlos.

Kitten just got real. War Sock, lead pipes yes or no? and what about chains?

Brah i’d be offended if you did not bring lead pipes and chains.

Hell hath no fury like War Sock scorned……oh and watch out for Dekar’s brass knucks agg, they hurt like a kitten.

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

The white fairy of Maguuma would like to thank DB, EAT specifically for party at SM. Next time you should bring more than double our numbers. An hour of defending, no supplies, and the ’guumies prevailed #magswag

you got yaks in like crazy just saying…….AC’s and balistas dont grow on trees

Edit:not that im complaining i filled my bags plenty

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

There was just a riot in Borlis Pass Lions Arch. But it’s okay. Our LA commanders cleaned it up!! We are safe once again. Legit fire … everywhere. But like I said – we have top notch LA commanders. All is right with the world once again, and love is in the air.

Attachments:

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in Match-ups

Posted by: EchenSketch.9142

EchenSketch.9142

Cya on the battlefield <3

Falkriiii – Elementalist

in Match-ups

Posted by: IBountyHunterI.4601

IBountyHunterI.4601

I heard Agg wiped to a ppt guild

Help

in Match-ups

TheJewpacabro.2907

There was just a riot in Borlis Pass Lions Arch. But it’s okay. Our LA commanders cleaned it up!! We are safe once again. Legit fire … everywhere. But like I said – we have top notch LA commanders. All is right with the world once again.

Yeah, the LA commanders are top notch everywhere it seems. Almost as good as the Queensdale Borderland Commanders.
good thing they’re there and not in WvW, or we’d never be able to use LA without fearing for our lives.

But honestly, the real heroes of the Cursed Shore BL commanders, fighting the risen to open temples and save us all.

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

Cya on the battlefield <3

we already did T.T, besides i got to continue pushing our PPT even higher

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

TheJewpacabro.2907

we should probably plant some Siege trees later, might really help our cause.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

You are so cute, going on about Time Zones in NA just like in T1.

It’s like watching children driving Power Wheels like they are real cars.

in Match-ups

Posted by: JBone.8602

JBone.8602

Whoa did Agg just get wiped again from the ppt guild??

in Match-ups

TheJewpacabro.2907

guys give agg a break, they are in the midst of writing the WvW laws. they obviously cant focus on wiping PPT guilds, that would take effort.

(edited by TheJewpacabro.2907)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

::sarcasm below::

Heey guys! Let’s make a post every time we wipe Agg! 1… 2….. …. …… 3?

Hey! Here’s a better idea! Let’s make a post every time they wipe us!

1001, 1002, 1030…….

Pipe down and play the game.

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in Match-ups

Posted by: MokoToko.6890

MokoToko.6890

Where did all the fun go this week? :s

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

1001, 1002, 1030…….

I didnt mention wiping Agg and i was there, do i get a medal?
look at that AGG PYRO and Ark zerg, beast roaming in their natural habitat of zerg balls

Attachments:

Cön-Guardian DB

(edited by Lenador.1436)

in Match-ups

Player Character.9467

Sorry DB, we know you aren’t used to this zerging business.

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

Sorry DB, we know you aren’t used to this zerging business.

Idk bout them but i love a nice organized zerg 80 man or 20 T.T kills r kills i aint superficial

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Comprissent.3856

Comprissent.3856

1001, 1002, 1030…….

look at that AGG PYRO and Ark zerg, beast roaming in their natural habitat of zerg balls

Guardian with 16000 max hp complaining about zergs

lol

GM – [Ark]ham

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

1001, 1002, 1030…….

Guardian with 16000 max hp complaining about zergs

lol

People never watch the nature channel to get a joke >.< i aint complaining its beneath me and im proud of my 16k hp get some

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

Dio.2394

Dat BP NA presence.

Yes, the west coast of the US is a barren wasteland devoid of people.

People tend to try and play on a server that matches there time zone if possible. Of course, if you bandwagon to a server your choices may be more limited.

The real world has traffic and late nights at work, especially at the start of the work week. If you ever progress from job to career you might understand these concepts.

in Match-ups

Pinko.2076

1001, 1002, 1030…….

I’ll say it again, but don’t run 50-60 and be surprised when 1 guild calls out your location to get assist from another guild. We all want good fights, but you’re kinda asking for it wandering in those sizes.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Feed Me Change.6528

Feed Me Change.6528

Whoa did Agg just get wiped again from the ppt guild??

If by “guild” you mean map zerg (80vs30) then yes, Agg wiped to a “ppt guild”..

Worst part.. we were at a +390 PPT.. Doesn’t look like a guild very good at playing PPT.

PS: props to ARK and PYRO – gotta love when teamwork overcomes pure numbers. Cheers fellas

PSS: was kind of funny when EAT ran from NW Tower thru the camp to avoid Agg but ran right into PYRO n company.. I don’t get that.

NSP>ET>SoS>BG>ET>SoS>JQ>SoS>Mag>JQ
My fun laughs at your server pride.

(edited by Feed Me Change.6528)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Archtos.8523

Archtos.8523

1001, 1002, 1030…….

I’ll say it again, but don’t run 50-60 and be surprised when 1 guild calls out your location to get assist from another guild. We all want good fights, but you’re kinda asking for it wandering in those sizes.

Not even that, us FC blokes were just looking for any server with bags to collect on it.

Hyear Presia

(edited by Archtos.8523)

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

1001, 1002, 1030…….

Dont deny we didnt have any numbers. if not close to even…they were all dead when i took screens Q.Q

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

Dio.2394

Prove it

FB groups, you say…

Dat BP NA presence.

I couldn’t give two craps about beating a server with higher ranking. I am still playing this game for one reason: fights. The PPT game is old and worn out. It’s you guys that actually care about PPT, not me. Beating a server with higher ranking doesn’t even mean anything except that the other server’s coverage is in flux. So the former. I would love to see the former.

So you will beat your chest all night about beating a server that is a full tier and a combined 9 ranks below its opponents, but you don’t care about PPT.

I think the fact that you can’t actually beat ANYONE who is ranked higher than you leads to your disdain of PPT far more than any love of a good fight. I mean, how good a fight can the doors put up anyway?

in Match-ups

Player Character.9467

Dat BP NA presence.

Yes, the west coast of the US is a barren wasteland devoid of people.

People tend to try and play on a server that matches there time zone if possible. Of course, if you bandwagon to a server your choices may be more limited.

The real world has traffic and late nights at work, especially at the start of the work week. If you ever progress from job to career you might understand these concepts.

I said most. Do you understand the word most? Did you just call mag a bandwagon server? Do you not have some form of contract/union/rights/time management skills?

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

All zergin aside…..u cant tell me you didnt have fun at Mag spawn in DB bl

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

IBountyHunterI.4601

Lol Agg starts getting wiped by the DB pug zerg..puts a spy in TS

like we wouldn’t remember X person because X person was in our guild.

Classy.

Ark and PYRO on the other hand love you guys, very fun to fight and you keep it classy.

Help

in Match-ups

Pinko.2076

Classy.

Ark and PYRO on the other hand love you guys, very fun to fight and you keep it classy.

Mag pug zerg beats Agg, we tell them they’re good because they did well 30v50-60. DB beats Agg, talks kitten that they couldn’t beat 50-60.

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

Classy.

Mag pug zerg beats Agg, we tell them they’re good because they did well 30v50-60. DB beats Agg, talks kitten that they couldn’t beat 50-60.

Evlana hand me my medal

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

IBountyHunterI.4601

Lol..there was Agg, Ark, and PYRO

And our PPT zerg..

You would think 50 -60 ppt players would get wiped. amirite?

Help

in Match-ups

Posted by: Saruon.4085

Saruon.4085

Are we winning in the PvF yet?

[Aggression] -Relentless by Nature-
We <3 Haters
The Prophet of Aggression

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

Are we winning in the PvF yet?

nuh not yet =/ i wanted my rage or Q.Q and where is BP i wanted you at the party?

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: wolf.1895

wolf.1895

Please don’t plant anymore spies on our Server TS Agg. This isn’t the first time we’ve had one of your guys in there.

Synco // Retired Guild leader of TERROR [TG] #1 GvG Guild NA Post-HoT
Maguuma Server Dictator

(edited by wolf.1895)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Filth.1803

Filth.1803

How about we play the silence game? Alright cool thanks.

Premium Bacon [Agg] – Aggression | http://www.youtube.com/AggBacon

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

Classy.

It was fun, but would still be nice to encounter something smaller than a 60-man Ark was only running with 15 by the time we hit up DB BL.

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma