8/23 Dragonbrand/Maguuma/Borlis Pass

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrankieBonez.8361

FrankieBonez.8361

Wow…. EAT is so kitteny for a conglomeration guild comprised of 2 large guilds that form up a megaguild that they raid with 2 nights a week, because every other night of the week when they run ‘by themselves’ (who am I kidding, you NEVER see them rolling alone!) To roll the bl and compensate for their individual beatdowns…

No trolling, just calling it how I see it (from being on both sides)…

Borlis! We are doing it rong! We must form VOLTRON in order to beat these gaiz!! And then when we do, we must brag INCESSANTLY about doing so!

[EA] and [TG] aren’t large anymore lol. Lucky if we can pull 15 ppl respectively into WvW hence why [EAT] only fields ~25.

You have to find ways to adjust to the bigger servers where you can – not the other way around. We prepare for our matchups against the bigger servers, just because a smaller server is thrown into the mix for 1 week doesn’t mean we stop what we’re doing. We don’t expect it from the bigger servers when we get thrown in with them.

We are hardly Voltron, maybe just the legs. DB’s actual Voltron is only activated when we fight the bigger servers.

Overlord Sorin | Sorin Rising | Ansorin
Elephant Ambush [EA] | Dragonbrand | GW2 YouTube!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Borlis! We are doing it rong! We must take our 2 biggest guilds and form VOLTRON in order to beat these gaiz!! And then when we do, we must brag INCESSANTLY about doing so!

Nice edit. Was the original too mean for your public image?

You should have left it cause I had a quite the response for you.

I edited to avoid infraction.

By all means pm me your rebuttal!

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

(edited by Evalana.5480)

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Wow…. EAT is so kitteny for a conglomeration guild comprised of 2 large guilds that form up a megaguild that they raid with 2 nights a week, because every other night of the week when they run ‘by themselves’ (who am I kidding, you NEVER see them rolling alone!) To roll the bl and compensate for their individual beatdowns…

Borlis! We are doing it rong! We must form VOLTRON in order to beat these gaiz!! And then when we do, we must brag INCESSANTLY about doing so!

[EA] and [TG] aren’t large anymore lol. Lucky if we can pull 15 ppl respectively into WvW hence why [EAT] only fields ~25.

You have to find ways to adjust to the bigger servers where you can – not the other way around. We prepare for our matchups against the bigger servers, just because a smaller server is thrown into the mix for 1 week doesn’t mean we stop what we’re doing. We don’t expect it from the bigger servers when we get thrown in with them.

We are hardly Voltron, maybe just the legs. DB’s actual Voltron is only activated when we fight the bigger servers.

Ansorin, you are one of my favorite people on DB, and I have nothing but the utmost respect for you. That being said, perspective is everything, and until you have been on both sides of the coin you only see what you know. I like to think that xferring around has humbled me a bit. You will never see me bragging and chest thumping about wiping anyone anymore. I have wiped guilds WITH dragonbrand, and I have wiped dragonbrand guilds I have gone against. The amount of disrespect shown from the braggards in the ‘EAT conglomeration’ is absurd and I look forward to watching someone knock the collective down a peg or two. Yay, you wiped Agg. So have we! But we have also been bashed in the face by them countless times as well. No need tto get kitteny about it.

(edited by Evalana.5480)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Comprissent.3856

Comprissent.3856

Would love to run into the [Ark] guys while you don’t have your full squad of 25+ out. Win or lose, at least it would be interesting for my guys.

We have yet to run with more than 20-21, soooooo idk what you’re waiting for

GM – [Ark]ham

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

We haven’t found that many good fights this matchup so far. Our 10-15 either mows down 5 man teams and very occasional simliarly numbered puggle groups or runs into the 30+ blobs that DB and Mag guilds love to run about in and we get smashed.

Not much fun either way.

Sure we could do the whole, string the zerg out and pick them off or run for the choke point but we always prefer a straight up open field fight if it is at all possible.

We have had a couple of encounters with [NS] while they have had similar numbers to us but we have caught them by surprise while they were hitting gates so we can’t really claim anything spectacular there.

Just wish there were some more teams out there with similar numbers to us.

Would love to run into the [Ark] guys while you don’t have your full squad of 25+ out. Win or lose, at least it would be interesting for my guys.

Oh well.. Moan over.

There is always next matchup to look forward to.

/salute

You could do what we do, if you see 2 people only send 2 people. I’m sure you’ll have reasons to make fun of the people you send to fight then.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mister Mustard.7203

Mister Mustard.7203

Ansorin, you are one of my favorite people on DB, and I have nothing but the utmost respect for you. That being said, perspective is everything, and until you have been on both sides of the coin you only see what you know. I like to think that xferring around has humbled me a bit. You will never see me bragging and chest thumping about wiping anyone anymore. I have wiped guilds WITH dragonbrand, and I have wiped dragonbrand guilds I have gone against. The amount of disrespect shown from the braggards in the ‘EAT conglomeration’ is absurd and I look forward to watching someone knock the collective down a peg or two. Yay, you wiped Agg. So have we! But we have also been bashed in the face by them countless times as well. No need tto get kitteny about it.

Is it just me, or are we getting really riled up over some trolling?

Can’t we all just talk kitten to each other in peace?

in Match-ups

FrankieBonez.8361

I agree. The outbursts were really uncharacteristic of us tbh. Like you said, unless you know both sides of the story – (ex: were they uncalled for ?) – you only know what you know.

Forums are a separate game for me and only represent a small, albeit vocal, percentage of the actual server’s populace which is why I don’t peg a server/guild for one person’s comment. For me, at least, if people want to go off on the forums, so be it, i’ll read it and probably forget about it in 5 mins – it has no effect on me or the game I play – it only affects the forum game and the personas who participate.

Does [EAT] have an ego? I’d be lying if I said they didn’t – and most other guilds are too if they think they don’t. But we’ve taken our beatings and also handed them out and 99.9% of the time, we’re either quiet about it or give props where they are due – save for a highlight reel at the end of the week. Besides, PvF is boring – YouTube wars are the new meta.

(edited by FrankieBonez.8361)

in Match-ups

Posted by: EchenSketch.9142

EchenSketch.9142

I agree. The outbursts were really uncharacteristic of us tbh. Like you said, unless you know both sides of the story – (ex: were they uncalled for ?) – you only know what you know.

Forums are a separate game for me and only represent a small, albeit vocal, percentage of the actual server’s populace which is why I don’t peg a server/guild for one person’s comment. For me, at least, if people want to go off on the forums, so be it, i’ll read it and probably forget about it in 5 mins – it has no effect on me or the game I play – it only affects the forum game and the personas who participate.

Does [EAT] have an ego? I’d be lying if I said they didn’t – and most other guilds are too if they think they don’t. But we’ve taken our beatings and also handed them out and 99.9% of the time, we’re either quiet about it or give props where they are due – save for a highlight reel at the end of the week. Besides, PvF is boring – YouTube wars are the new meta.

Most guilds with a high-pop have an ego, whether they’d like to admit it or not. I totally agree with you about the forums. The way I talk ingame and on the forums are completely different. Nothing like a little trash talk before a fight

Falkriiii – Elementalist

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Bahahahah! Those youtube wars. :P

in Match-ups

FrankieBonez.8361

Most guilds with a high-pop have an ego, whether they’d like to admit it or not. I totally agree with you about the forums. The way I talk ingame and on the forums are completely different. Nothing like a little trash talk before a fight

Lol. It’s wierd – i’m actually more trolly/obnoxious in-game/vent than I am on the forums. Throws people off. lol

(edited by FrankieBonez.8361)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Feed Me Change.6528

Feed Me Change.6528

Who needs spies when everyone runs together, you find 1 you find them all.

NSP>ET>SoS>BG>ET>SoS>JQ>SoS>Mag>JQ
My fun laughs at your server pride.

in Match-ups

EchenSketch.9142

Well I guess it depends on the sub-forum. Most of my posts are written maturely, but honestly, expect some hate in a WvW matchup thread. And yeah, that is weird, lol

Falkriiii – Elementalist

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

Let us not forget the VOIP sabotage and spying that is going on from jericho and AGG. Lets remember the arrogance of 1 guild telling people the “rules” of WvW. These guys have been trolling our Db community since they moved to mags. Appropriate I know considering where they are, but still BS. They tried to rope the bull and got the horns by not realizing that telling people to not do something is the exact way to get them to do something.

So Evalana, butt out. I’m sure AGG doesn’t need you coming to their rescue(or maybe they do). You willingly do not have a dog in this fight due to your migrant status.

in Match-ups

EchenSketch.9142

Let us not forget the VOIP sabotage and spying that is going on from jericho and AGG. Lets remember the arrogance of 1 guild telling people the “rules” of WvW. These guys have been trolling our Db community since they moved to mags. Appropriate I know considering where they are, but still BS. They tried to rope the bull and got the horns by not realizing that telling people to not do something is the exact way to get them to do something.

So Evalana, butt out. You willingly do not have a dog in this fight due to your migrant status.

Your signature bothers me…capitalize Server, and switch places with Server and Guild.

Falkriiii – Elementalist

in Match-ups

Posted by: Feed Me Change.6528

Feed Me Change.6528

So Evalana, butt out. I’m sure AGG doesn’t need you coming to their rescue(or maybe they do). You willingly do not have a dog in this fight due to your migrant status.

I think you are mad, I’m not sure though.

NSP>ET>SoS>BG>ET>SoS>JQ>SoS>Mag>JQ
My fun laughs at your server pride.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Achilles.2197

Achilles.2197

Dragonbrand QQ’ing about Mag trolling them… comedy

Âchillæs – Jade Quarry – GvG’ing before you knew what it was

in Match-ups

EchenSketch.9142

I don’t think it’s intentional either, oh god what have we become?!

Falkriiii – Elementalist

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

K.

Was that so hard?

Now a bit of advice: don’t air out dirty laundry if you want people to ‘butt out’

Also I am speaking generally. Not in ‘defense’ of anyone in particular.

(edited by Evalana.5480)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snow Ghost.6817

Snow Ghost.6817

We have yet to run with more than 20-21, soooooo idk what you’re waiting for

Yeah… well the only time I know of that we have seen you out there we had 10 on and you had at least double our numbers.

What I am saying is that you guys seem pretty good but we dont have the numbers to challenge you at the moment.

Maybe we will get lucky and find you while you are not at full strength for a chance at a fairer fight.

/salute

Iorek
GM of [VP]
Venator Phalanx.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snow Ghost.6817

Snow Ghost.6817

We haven’t found that many good fights this matchup so far. Our 10-15 either mows down 5 man teams and very occasional simliarly numbered puggle groups or runs into the 30+ blobs that DB and Mag guilds love to run about in and we get smashed.

Not much fun either way.

Sure we could do the whole, string the zerg out and pick them off or run for the choke point but we always prefer a straight up open field fight if it is at all possible.

We have had a couple of encounters with [NS] while they have had similar numbers to us but we have caught them by surprise while they were hitting gates so we can’t really claim anything spectacular there.

Just wish there were some more teams out there with similar numbers to us.

Oh well.. Moan over.

There is always next matchup to look forward to.

/salute

You could do what we do, if you see 2 people only send 2 people. I’m sure you’ll have reasons to make fun of the people you send to fight then.

“reasons to make fun of people” …..

I have no idea what you mean by this.

Iorek
GM of [VP]
Venator Phalanx.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

Appropriate song for the past few pages:

[AoN] All or Nothing

in Match-ups

Posted by: nothing.7941

nothing.7941

doing the bare minimum at work so you can rush home to the family and then ignore them by PLAYING VIDEO GAMES for a several hours.

Uhhh, yeah, who would do that?

Martin Firestorm, Borlis Pass
Gaile Gray wrote:
Oh wait, read Martin Firestorm, he says it better…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

Get out of here other lover, T.T so happy AGG transferred to Maguuma we were running out of things to talk about now Ark is there too; troll on!

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ghoulina.2976

Ghoulina.2976

Good morning EBG from DB <3

Attachments:

Mîs: Careful what you say. The moderators are watching, and ignorance is strength.
JQ-80: Mes/Eng/Ele/Thief/Guard/Rang/Nec/War

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

Q.Q now someone is going to accuse us bragging about the score too, stop producing evidence

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

in Match-ups

Ghoulina.2976

Q.Q now someone is going to accuse us bragging about the score too, stop producing evidence

Meh, they can shove my lipstick up their nose hole if they do. :P

Mîs: Careful what you say. The moderators are watching, and ignorance is strength.

in Match-ups

eithinan.9841

Your signature bothers me…capitalize Server, and switch places with Server and Guild.

The fact that something so insignificant bothers you brings me nothing but joy. You need to get out more.

Also I am speaking generally. Not in ‘defense’ of anyone in particular.

Oh ok.

Yay, you wiped Agg. So have we! But we have also been bashed in the face by them countless times as well. No need tto get kitteny about it.

Wait..What?? Your credibility is in question.

edit: oh yeah, keep your advice for someone who might respect what you have to say.

(edited by eithinan.9841)

in Match-ups

EchenSketch.9142

Kinky, meet me in the mists at 2:00 pm

Falkriiii – Elementalist

in Match-ups

Ghoulina.2976

Kinky, meet me in the mists at 2:00 pm

EST or?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

Thread started to suck but now picking up steam!!

in Match-ups

Mister Mustard.7203

Number 1 Thread NA

in Match-ups

EchenSketch.9142

Number 1 Thread NA

You jinxed it, everyone start QQ’ing about server pops!

Falkriiii – Elementalist

in Match-ups

eithinan.9841

Number 1 Thread NA

I wish Mags and the other server would start recruiting so we can have a competitive match. The populations are too low for us.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

Number 1 Thread NA

I wish Mags and the other server would start recruiting so we can have a competitive match. The populations are too low for us.

I’ve actually been saying that it would be better for people to transfer down rather then up. That way we get more variety of fights. Alas, front loading seems to be here to stay. Woke up to seeing everything capped by Dragonbrand this morning. We set to work capping it all back. The uplevel zerg came back briefly, but after a couple of wipes at Garrison they must have logged off and either gone to sleep or clockwork because the recapture of Hills, Bay and Overlook was essentially just PvDoor.

Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to have a zerg running somewhere 24/7, but, that would mean moving higher in the tiers which IMO is not really a good thing. Being mid tier is fun. Sometimes you get a kittened hard week like this, and other times you get to give a nice relaxing face stomp.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

I’ve actually been saying that it would be better for people to transfer down rather then up. That way we get more variety of fights.

Yes! come play with us Magz and BP, for ever and ever and ever and…

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

I’ve actually been saying that it would be better for people to transfer down rather then up. That way we get more variety of fights.

Yes! come play with us Magz and BP, for ever and ever and ever and…

Wtb mag/kain/borlis matchup!

in Match-ups

Ghoulina.2976

Aww, that was cute, BP trying to back door us at Lowlands after Mag golem rushed us.. no commander either.

Nice try though <3

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Stop bragging!

in Match-ups

EchenSketch.9142

With Mag’s rep, #magswag, and siege trolls, I dont see many people xfer’ing here

Falkriiii – Elementalist

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

I’ve actually been saying that it would be better for people to transfer down rather then up. That way we get more variety of fights. Alas, front loading seems to be here to stay.

But then how will people achieve such great accomplishments such as this:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/50-Tier-1-WvW-wins/first#post2692329

[AoN] All or Nothing

in Match-ups

EchenSketch.9142

I lol’ed at that thread. Gratz for getting carried!

Falkriiii – Elementalist

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheJewpacabro.2907

TheJewpacabro.2907

::sarcasm below::

Heey guys! Let’s make a post every time we wipe Agg! 1… 2….. …. …… 3?

Hey! Here’s a better idea! Let’s make a post every time they wipe us!

1001, 1002, 1030…….

Pipe down and play the game.

I didnt mention wiping Agg and i was there, do i get a medal?
look at that AGG PYRO and Ark zerg, beast roaming in their natural habitat of zerg balls

Guardian with 16000 max hp complaining about zergs

lol

shoulda solo’d the zerg.

in Match-ups

TheJewpacabro.2907

OMG THE Drama ON THIS THREAD IS TOO KITTEN HIGH!!
Props up to Maguuma(this isn’t sacrastic) for pulling together and just steam rolling, takes coordination that a lot of servers apart from T1 and apperently TC to do that, so my hats off to you, and in all honesty, but hurt people talking about roaming and 15v15 fights, and “ERMAGERD SO ZERRRGYY NERBS” , an 80 man megazerg really raises your chances to win fights, so good job.

Also, Evalana, you dramamonger, just step out of our(being DB’s) turf war with agg, and go back up all that smack talk about beating them maguuma in PPT

in Match-ups

Mister Mustard.7203

Number 1 Thread NA

I’ve actually been saying that it would be better for people to transfer down rather then up. That way we get more variety of fights. Alas, front loading seems to be here to stay.

But then how will people achieve such great accomplishments such as this:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/50-Tier-1-WvW-wins/first#post2692329

I stand corrected.

No. 2 Thread NA; still doing good work.

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Props up to Maguuma(this isn’t sacrastic) for pulling together and just steam rolling, takes coordination that a lot of servers apart from T1 and apperently TC to do that, so my hats off to you, and in all honesty, but hurt people talking about roaming and 15v15 fights, and “ERMAGERD SO ZERRRGYY NERBS” , an 80 man megazerg really raises your chances to win fights, so good job.

Also, Evalana, you dramamonger, just step out of our(being DB’s) turf war with agg, and go back up all that smack talk about beating them maguuma in PPT

LOL!! What’s a PPT?

You guys are such sore winners. It’s ok though, keep reading between the lines! :

I never talked smack about anything at all. Just kind of surprised at how trolly you guys have become during your ‘climb’

(edited by Evalana.5480)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

This screenie is from yesterday. Huehuheuheuhuehuehuehue y u have only 5 PPT, BP, wut do?

(Am I doing it right? This PPT thing is so new to me.)

Attachments:

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: nothing.7941

nothing.7941

Wow, 12 pages and it’s only Tuesday.

Martin Firestorm, Borlis Pass
Gaile Gray wrote:
Oh wait, read Martin Firestorm, he says it better…

in Match-ups

TheJewpacabro.2907

LOL!! What’s a PPT?

You guys are such sore winners. It’s ok though, keep reading between the lines! :

I never bragged about anything at all. Just kind of surprised at how trolly you guys have become during your ‘climb’

I shoulda brought quotes, but its ok. I’m just on this thread for the lulz.

in Match-ups

TheJewpacabro.2907

Wow, 12 pages and it’s only Tuesday.

buckle down, still 3 more days.

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

LOL!! What’s a PPT?

I never bragged about anything at all. Just kind of surprised at how trolly you guys have become during your ‘climb’

I shoulda brought quotes, but its ok. I’m just on this thread for the lulz.

Quotes please. I personally never talked smack nor will I. And especially not about PPT.