8/23 Dragonbrand/Maguuma/Borlis Pass

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

http://i.imgur.com/gD0zZvL.jpg

Look at this silly BP commander, doesn’t know how to play with the big boys. Also is too afraid of my answer so already has me blocked, wut wut

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

Man agg you must be mad about losing that GvG now you are running in full zerg with ARK now too ,you should really try to tune your skills instead of zerg dogging around to compensate for your lack of skill

I think 60v60 is fair game. Or do you prefer fighting 60v30, I can’t tell.

Ugh tell me about it … Should I post the screen that I took of their 60v40 in our Bay earlier? I think I will. It was snapped the literal second I went down while being engulfed in a sea of red names, along with the 15 members of the guild that I am in that happened to be running together tonight. They pulled off the pug zerg and all went straight for us. Stop whining about zergs – you do it just as much! Kbye!

You know how many times i been zerged by small group BP zergs? yeah they exists….check

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

in Match-ups

Posted by: Archtos.8523

Archtos.8523

Why you no water combat us TG?

Hyear Presia

in Match-ups

Posted by: Comprissent.3856

Comprissent.3856

Queue zerg running from 45 of us to hide in garrison. I thought we weren’t fighting Jade Quarry any more

GM – [Ark]ham

in Match-ups

Posted by: LilJoker.2658

LilJoker.2658

Why you no water combat us TG?

We would if there was an underwater GvG leaderboard.

Rey [TG] // Warrior // Maguuma
Youtube

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

any gvg been happening ???? if so got vids ? would love to check them out. Actually if you wouldnt mind posting the vids if there was GvG in the NEW GVG threads

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Archtos.8523

You cannot claim that your 37 NAME + TG + EE is less than 60. No way.

Hyear Presia

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

yes we are full que

Well when you hug TG’s nuts like you did between Garri and EK like that, it becomes a full queue.

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Feed Me Change.6528

Feed Me Change.6528

You cannot claim that your 37 NAME + TG + EE is less than 60. No way.

If that is 60, I’m the president of the world.

NSP>ET>SoS>BG>ET>SoS>JQ>SoS>Mag>JQ
My fun laughs at your server pride.

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlackAngel.1349

BlackAngel.1349

yes we are full que

Well when you hug TG’s nuts like you did between Garri and EK like that, it becomes a full queue.

Umm, TG came in behind because they saw orange swords. Stop accusing people if you don’t know what you’re talking about.

Glaedr Darksbane

in Match-ups

Posted by: furbyoats.5019

furbyoats.5019

I’m on a server and I have an opinion.

Zapp Lux – Mes/Bakabaka Bakabaka – Guard
Nyxx Chaos – Theif/Aeon Alchemist – Ele
Central Skrutinizer – War||[NOCT]/[ING] DB

in Match-ups

Boonprot.6274

yes we are full que

Umm, TG came in behind because they saw orange swords. Stop accusing people if you don’t know what you’re talking about.

One of your commanders just told us that your map is queued. GG 37 people.

Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in Match-ups

BlackAngel.1349

yes we are full que

Yeah, its our home BL, you expect it to not be queued? It doesn’t mean that everyone on the map is running together. Seriously get your head out of your kitten and think for a second.
Edit: Ok, that censoring just made my post way funnier. GG ANet.

Glaedr Darksbane

in Match-ups

Posted by: Feed Me Change.6528

Feed Me Change.6528

yes we are full que

Yeah, its our home BL, you expect it to not be queued? It doesn’t mean that everyone on the map is running together. Seriously get your head out of your kitten and think for a second.

Whenever everyone is running together, we can say everyone is running together… because they are.

NSP>ET>SoS>BG>ET>SoS>JQ>SoS>Mag>JQ
My fun laughs at your server pride.

in Match-ups

BlackAngel.1349

yes we are full que

Whenever everyone is running together, we can say everyone is running together… because they are.

Ok, last thing I’m going to say on this because you don’t seem to get it. TG was running and saw that there were orange swords close to where their group was. The orange sword turn out to be us (qT + NS under the tag NAME, which was already proven to have less than 40 people) fighting Agg + Ark (I think there were some Ark) . So TG decided they wnted to go fight because its WvW, not an official GvG and came in. That does not mean the groups are running together. If You don’t get it past that then you are kittened and I feel sorry for you.

Glaedr Darksbane

in Match-ups

Archtos.8523

yes we are full que

Ok, last thing I’m going to say on this because you don’t seem to get it. TG was running and saw that there were orange swords close to where their group was. The orange sword turn out to be us (qT + NS under the tag NAME, which was already proven to have less than 40 people) fighting Agg + Ark (I think there were som Ark) . So TG decided they wnted to go fight because its WvW, not an official GvG and came in. That does not mean the groups are running together. If You don’t get it past that then you are kittened and I feel sorry for you.

Except right after at quaggan island you did the same thing.

Hyear Presia

in Match-ups

Boonprot.6274

yes we are full que

Ok, last thing I’m going to say on this because you don’t seem to get it. TG was running and saw that there were orange swords close to where their group was. The orange sword turn out to be us (qT + NS under the tag NAME, which was already proven to have less than 40 people) fighting Agg + Ark (I think there were som Ark) . So TG decided they wnted to go fight because its WvW, not an official GvG and came in. That does not mean the groups are running together. If You don’t get it past that then you are kittened and I feel sorry for you.

What happened at centre island? Was that 37 NAME + 12.5 TG?

Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

I don’t know how you can be offended by 50 people when you have a queued map.

in Match-ups

BlackAngel.1349

yes we are full que

Except right after at quaggan island you did the same thing.

I left after so I have no clue what you’re talking about. Maybe it happened the way you say in quaggan island, but I really don’t care, with that i bid adieu.

Glaedr Darksbane

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

I’m on a server and I have an opinion.

And I am responding in an angry manner because of your ignorance.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Archtos.8523

Complaining about numbers aside, great fights tonight from all parties. Except agg, they’re terrible.

Hyear Presia

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

Im offended i wasnt invited to this queued map to make the queue longer so i could swarm and zerg all over another server on our home bl made of paper mache

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Im offended i wasnt invited to this queued map to make the queue longer so i could swarm and zerg all over another server on our home bl made of paper mache

Youuuu SHOULD be!

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in Match-ups

Posted by: wolf.1895

wolf.1895

It’s almost as if we’re playing World vs World, so weird……………………….

Synco // Retired Guild leader of TERROR [TG] #1 GvG Guild NA Post-HoT
Maguuma Server Dictator

in Match-ups

Posted by: IBountyHunterI.4601

IBountyHunterI.4601

yes we are full que

Ok, last thing I’m going to say on this because you don’t seem to get it. TG was running and saw that there were orange swords close to where their group was. The orange sword turn out to be us (qT + NS under the tag NAME, which was already proven to have less than 40 people) fighting Agg + Ark (I think there were some Ark) . So TG decided they wnted to go fight because its WvW, not an official GvG and came in. That does not mean the groups are running together. If You don’t get it past that then you are kittened and I feel sorry for you.

TG was running max 17 tonight.

Which on the bridge was closer to like 12 lol.

And he is right we saw that there was a fight, looked pretty grim, so we decided to honor our server mates in combat and fight honorably by their side.

Quaggan island was 37 NAME, like 10 TG, and the like 6 man EE group. Its not my problem that the Ark and Agg Omni blob hasn’t been trained in advanced storming the beaches of Quaggandy Combat tactics.

Help

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shadow Phage.9084

Shadow Phage.9084

I’m flattered BP felt the need to send 20+ people after me while I attempted to take a camp.

But, I’m also offended that the prior attempt only netted 30+ for another and myself. We were easily worth 20+ each! You should apologize for slighting my fellow Maguuman.

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

Youuuu SHOULD be!

Were you in that lynch mob that chased me down like a dog in BP bay<.<

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

I’m flattered BP felt the need to send 20+ people after me while I attempted to take a camp.

But, I’m also offended that the prior attempt only netted 30+ for another and myself. We were easily worth 20+ each! You should apologize for slighting my fellow Maguuman.

I’m flattered BP sees us kitten good that we have to be hacking, but it’s really not that hard to take a tower when they ignore their own siege and we have 6-8x the numbers o.O

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Youuuu SHOULD be!

Were you in that lynch mob that chased me down like a dog in BP bay<.<

Nope, I was in a BL spawn frapsing an autofollow bot that was trained on Kalkz. It even refreshed a bunch of golems… o.O And followed him no matter where he went (pvp, or pve)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Serebus.7314

Serebus.7314

Proof of TG’s numbers. Theres actually a militia in that stack so TG’s actual numbers were probably closer to 11. Dat TG omni Blob know what I’m sayin

Attachments:

Bronade – Guild leader of TERROR[TG]
Homeworld = Home Borderland!

in Match-ups

Posted by: PredatoR.5247

PredatoR.5247

Man agg you must be mad about losing that GvG now you are running in full zerg with ARK now too ,you should really try to tune your skills instead of zerg dogging around to compensate for your lack of skill

we beat qT and NS in Guild vs Guild, what are you talking about? The only guild with bragging rights to talking kitten to us is [EP].

I challenged Rockfoo (qT) to a GvG since he is upset about open field results, but didn’t reply. I can post proof if needed, the one thing I never understand is how people take credit for another guilds work. Props to [EP], they beat us in GvG, but qT and NS didn’t, get over it kids.

Agg vs NS 15v15:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HVmuG5sF2g&feature=c4-overview-vl&list=PL8TBW3H8l4RgwiSOVUiw5dNO1tbi8kNtn

Agg vs qT 15v15:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rj9AL5Stpw&feature=c4-overview-vl&list=PL8TBW3H8l4RgwiSOVUiw5dNO1tbi8kNtn

oh yea, did I mention both were 15v15’s?

Jericho The Usurper[Agg] – Aggression

(edited by PredatoR.5247)

in Match-ups

Serebus.7314

we beat qT and NS in Guild vs Guild, what are you talking about? The only guild with bragging rights to talking kitten to us is [EP].

You tell him!

in Match-ups

IBountyHunterI.4601

GvG = Open Field AMIRITE?

Help

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

GvG is typically fought in an open field. So yeah, I guess you’re right!

in Match-ups

Serebus.7314

GvG is also fought in wvw. so WvW = GvG. All GvG guilds are the same as PPT guilds Yay we are all friends who wants to hug?

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

GvG is also fought in wvw. so WvW = GvG. All GvG guilds are the same as PPT guilds Yay we are all friends who wants to hug?

C-can I have a hug? Please put the pointy objects and evil spells away. And leave your zerg at the door

in Match-ups

Posted by: PredatoR.5247

PredatoR.5247

I’d like to agree, but anet dev’s confirmed they are 2 seperate things

Jericho The Usurper[Agg] – Aggression

in Match-ups

Serebus.7314

OH MY GOSH JERICHO REPLIED TO MY POST. I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Acromaniac.4761

Acromaniac.4761

OH MY GOSH JERICHO REPLIED TO MY POST. I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Acromania-TG

Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: AsmallChicken.9634

AsmallChicken.9634

Good job Borlis on losing you’re borderland earlier from 15 minion necros.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

I was locked away in that tower again… all by my lonesome. The Zerg Dogs [WOOF] tried to tell their companions (the randoms) that they were there to rescue me, not kill me – but they didn’t listen and punted me off the edge.

Someday….. someday….. (I will lrn2stability)

(edited by Evalana.5480)

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

BP needs more forum warriors tired of evlana( take a liittle offence) and evilzara my hero and TG should accept that they r nothing but a PPT guild and should avoid fighting others at all costs dont want others think you are gvging

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

IBountyHunterI.4601

They said they are aware that people are organizing their own fights. Its all apart of this magical thing we call WvW.

Where guilds get to fight other guilds, where the numbers may not always be 100% the same. Freaky kitten right?

Help

in Match-ups

Serebus.7314

BP needs more forum warriors tired of evlana( take a liittle offence) and evilzara my hero and TG should accept that they r nothing but a PPT guild and should avoid fighting others at all costs dont want others think you are gvging

Wise words

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

I’m tired of Evlana as well. Get this thread to 20 pages and you won’t hear another peep for a while. 3 more pages – GO!

in Match-ups

Player Character.9467

They said they are aware that people are organizing their own fights. Its all apart of this magical thing we call WvW.

Where guilds get to fight other guilds, where the numbers may not always be 100% the same. Freaky kitten right?

actually anet’s stance was to move all gvg threads out of the wvw discussion forum

I was locked away in that tower again… all by my lonesome. The Zerg Dogs [WOOF] tried to tell their companions (the randoms) that they were there to rescue me, not kill me – but they didn’t listen and punted me off the edge.

Pretty sure it was burn that punted you but there is a solution to this.

Attachments:

(edited by Player Character.9467)

in Match-ups

Player Character.9467

actually anet’s stance was to move all gvg threads out of the wvw discussion forum

Pretty sure it was burn that punted you but there is a solution to this.

You too now? Hahahh ♥

I already posted that >.<
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/matchups/8-23-Dragonbrand-Maguuma-Borlis-Pass/page/15#post2724201

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ghoulina.2976

Ghoulina.2976

EBG people can you please unblob so much

Why, you give awesome loot bags to many!

Share the love <3

Attachments:

Mîs: Careful what you say. The moderators are watching, and ignorance is strength.
JQ-80: Mes/Eng/Ele/Thief/Guard/Rang/Nec/War

(edited by Ghoulina.2976)

in Match-ups

Player Character.9467

In b4 DB posts about how that was a 25 man team. Obviously only 25 people are needed to make ~20 people have the outmanned buff.

in Match-ups

Posted by: wedo.3049

wedo.3049

seems that agg follow ark around, ive also noticed since you lost to EP you don’t run anything less than about 35, which isn’t bad if you got your ppl on, run them all! but we did want to play you this week or last? agg and we were told “no thanks we want to concentrate on mag guilds” .anyways its fun to watch you follow around ark like a lil puppie dog
keep up the fights less forum wars more pvp~! just keep bringing numbers, all wvw is a numbers game

(edited by wedo.3049)