8/23 Dragonbrand/Maguuma/Borlis Pass

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ghoulina.2976

Ghoulina.2976

You give to many

http://youtu.be/qDFc95Lgvuo

As far as the Agg/Ark combo if you wouldn’t run in 50 man groups then it wouldn’t happen, both of us prefer to run on our own. I know there was a DB commander last night who said the fact that DB ended up with a Q’d zerg in a giant ball was a big foolish and that he wished it didn’t always end like that.

If you have premade guilds that are names of your combined guilds you really can’t say anything when we team up.

we go back to the voltron principle how bout we consider the human centipede instead. And, just in my opinion, queued maps of rally bots are in your favor

Name more than 1 DB guild that could beat a full Q of rally bots with 23/25

Other than NS there isn’t one that would even come close.

Hero

Portal bomb?

YES!! Make sure you have space in your bags first though hun, cause I sure wouldn’t want you to be encumbered.

Mîs: Careful what you say. The moderators are watching, and ignorance is strength.
JQ-80: Mes/Eng/Ele/Thief/Guard/Rang/Nec/War

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

You give to many

As far as the Agg/Ark combo if you wouldn’t run in 50 man groups then it wouldn’t happen, both of us prefer to run on our own. I know there was a DB commander last night who said the fact that DB ended up with a Q’d zerg in a giant ball was a big foolish and that he wished it didn’t always end like that.

If you have premade guilds that are names of your combined guilds you really can’t say anything when we team up.

we go back to the voltron principle how bout we consider the human centipede instead. And, just in my opinion, queued maps of rally bots are in your favor

Hero

No, Hero couldn’t pull that off.

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

You give to many

I disagree. TG, EAT, and qT could all at least come close. There are a lot of good guilds on Dragonbrand.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in Match-ups

Posted by: x per fection x.2096

x per fection x.2096

You give to many

Well i assumed Mag had more skill…..i was wrong

I think you assumed that you knew what you were talking about even though you have no experience on the matter. Going against a Q rally bait or not with only 25 its never in your favour.

You have to find a way to try and make it in your favour.

[Ark]Noober

in Match-ups

Posted by: EchenSketch.9142

EchenSketch.9142

This is how I feel when reading this thread: http://imgur.com/gallery/gjhrO

Every server zergs, every server has karma trains, every server is outnumbered at times, you’re all pretty, so please, shut the kitten up. Let’s get back to smackin each other with swords.

Falkriiii – Elementalist

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

You give to many

I think you assumed that you knew what you were talking about even though you have no experience on the matter. Going against a Q rally bait or not with only 25 its never in your favour.

sounds like you just restated what i said<.< you couldnt find a way to make it in your favor……

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

in Match-ups

EchenSketch.9142

We’re the Three Best Friends
That Anyone Could Have
That Anyone Could Have

That Anyone Could Have
And We’ll Never ever ever ever
Leave Each Other

<3

Falkriiii – Elementalist

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

That Anyone Could Have
That Anyone Could Have

That Anyone Could Have
Leave Each Other

<3

BP isnt contributing to this relationship enough for me give me something to work with T.T i wanna get to know you before we take the next step ^.^

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

You give to many

I disagree. TG, EAT, and qT could all at least come close. There are a lot of good guilds on Dragonbrand.

But EAT is just EA + TG, and we all know EA “specialized in keep upgrading”.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Posted by: x per fection x.2096

x per fection x.2096

You give to many

sounds like you just restated what i said<.< you couldnt find a way to make it in your favor……

I don’t even know what you’re talking about anymore. You said 25 has advantage on full Q pug Zerg. I say no 25 does. The end.

[Ark]Noober

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

You give to many

I don’t even know what you’re talking about anymore. You said 25 has advantage on full Q pug Zerg. I say no 25 does. The end.

All i said was i thought you were better than me<.< this is why i dont pass out compliments

But EAT is just EA + TG, and we all know EA “specialized in keep upgrading”.

Its been months since I have upgraded anything<.< why you think our bl is always made of paper upgrading is a waste but i do love me some wp’s

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: LAD Infinitum.1675

LAD Infinitum.1675

I love this thread right now. Kyle! BPM! You are awesome.

Turns out this is really fun. I think all of my forum posts from here on out will be in the spirit of song-making.

Was thinking of how I could respond to you, but your name is kind of syllabically awkward … until a voice from the distant past popped into my head! “Heyyyy EVALANA”:

Evalana

(I am mabye trying to seduce you)
When she plays we call her Evalana
On BP we think that she’s buena
I’m so happy, that she’s with me
As I play Guild Wars 2 on my PC
Group with me, chat with me.
And if we click, I’ll show you my mini…
This here’s a song to thank a girl named Evalana.
She’s a boss, and you know that I think she is so buena.
Hey Evalana!
(Ay!)
Hey Evalana!
(Ay!)
Now don’t you worry ‘bout the point spread
You know this match, it’s total loco.
(Ha!) They all zergin’, let’s stay in
Just please don’t laugh when I ha ha ha
Now come on, what was I supposed to do?
She was in her town clothes, and that ranger is so FINE.
Hey Evalana!
(Ay!)
Hey Evalana!
(Ay!)
(Ay! Ay!)
(Ay! Ay!)
(Ay! Ay!)
(I am maybe trying to seduce you)
(Ay!)
E-E-Evalana.
E-E-Evalana.
E-E-Evalana.
(Ay!)
E-E-Evalana.
E-E-Evalana.
E-E-Evalana.
Evalan, Evalan, Evalan, Evalana.
Hey Evalana!
(Ay!)
Hey Evalana!
(Ay!)
(Ay!)
Wish I could get, with that Evalana.
Even with stability my knees shake when I see ya.
And if we click, then I’ll show you my mini…
Hey Evalana!
(Ay!)
etc…

in Match-ups

EchenSketch.9142

Turns out this is really fun. I think all of my forum posts from here on out will be in the spirit of song-making.

Was thinking of how I could respond to you, but your name is kind of syllabically awkward … until a voice from the distant past popped into my head! “Heyyyy EVALANA”:

yada yada yada yada [insert bad song here ] etc…

Those rhymes make my ears bleed
You should go to rap school it’s what you need

Falkriiii – Elementalist

in Match-ups

EchenSketch.9142

That Anyone Could Have
That Anyone Could Have

That Anyone Could Have
Leave Each Other

<3

BP isnt contributing to this relationship enough for me give me something to work with T.T i wanna get to know you before we take the next step ^.^

You don’t believe in love at first sight? I’m hurt

Falkriiii – Elementalist

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheJewpacabro.2907

TheJewpacabro.2907

Every server zergs, every server has karma trains, every server is outnumbered at times, you’re all pretty, so please, shut the kitten up. Let’s get back to smackin each other with swords.

SHH, we are so close to page 20, Just go back to being productive and let the PvF players work their magic.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

SHH, we are so close to page 20, Just go back to being productive and let the PvF players work their magic.

Somebody should accuse an entire server in this match up of being zoom hack cheats. Should do the job.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Ghoulina.2976

Somebody should accuse an entire server in this match up of being zoom hack cheats. Should do the job.

I can start posting screenies if you wish?

Mîs: Careful what you say. The moderators are watching, and ignorance is strength.

in Match-ups

LAD Infinitum.1675

As long as it’s getting people to respond and inflate the page count, I am fine with ruining my image

in Match-ups

EchenSketch.9142

Oh yeah, every server has zoom hacks, but I still love all of your pretty faces, so please, SHATAP

Falkriiii – Elementalist

in Match-ups

EchenSketch.9142

Has everyone seen the strawberries at NEC in the BL’s? We should all talk about how much we love that strawberry patch. It’s always a nice little present when I resupply there, and don’t even get me started on airline food.
(am i doing this right?)

Falkriiii – Elementalist

in Match-ups

Posted by: nothing.7941

nothing.7941

Eva!!!!!!!!!! Turn off the radio, Kyle mini inc.

Martin Firestorm, Borlis Pass
Gaile Gray wrote:
Oh wait, read Martin Firestorm, he says it better…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

As long as it’s getting people to respond and inflate the page count, I am fine with ruining my image

Thanks, lol. I am laughing like an idiot in the break room at work!! Hahahahhhhh

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in Match-ups

TheJewpacabro.2907

Has everyone seen the strawberries at NEC in the BL’s? We should all talk about how much we love that strawberry patch. It’s always a nice little present when I resupply there, and don’t even get me started on airline food.
(am i doing this right?)

We could make some serious dough if we zerged those strawberries, I’m talking pies for all my kittens.

in Match-ups

Posted by: BrianRonin.1673

BrianRonin.1673

[insert guild name here] are dirty rotten cheaters, they use [unfounded cheat] and made my [objective] turn to paper. Everyone on [server] is allowing this to happen and are horrible poor skilled players.

I have [number of witnesses] who can vouch for how horrible you all are. Our server [server name] would never allow this to happen. Learn from us [random insult (noobs)]

(Provided template for flame war instigation in effort for page 20)

Ronin the Revenant – Necro – Borlis Pass
Worst Necro ever!

in Match-ups

EchenSketch.9142

[insert guild name here] are dirty rotten cheaters, they use [unfounded cheat] and made my [objective] turn to paper. Everyone on [server] is allowing this to happen and are horrible poor skilled players.

I have [number of witnesses] who can vouch for how horrible you all are. Our server [server name] would never allow this to happen. Learn from us [random insult (noobs)]

(Provided template for flame war instigation in effort for page 20)

Couldn’t we all just start a reply train? I’ll go first! Weeeee….

No? You’re all a bunch of bums! Screw you [insert opposing server name], bunch of low-life zoom hacking karma trainers.

Rabble Rabble Rabble Rabble Rabble Rabble Rabble Rabble Rabble Rabble

Falkriiii – Elementalist

(edited by EchenSketch.9142)

in Match-ups

EchenSketch.9142

Evalana

Hey Evalana!
(Ay!)
Hey Evalana!
(Ay!)
Hey Evalana!
(Ay!)
Hey Evalana!
(Ay!)
(Ay! Ay!)
(Ay! Ay!)
(Ay! Ay!)
(Ay!)
E-E-Evalana.
E-E-Evalana.
E-E-Evalana.
(Ay!)
E-E-Evalana.
E-E-Evalana.
E-E-Evalana.
Hey Evalana!
(Ay!)
Hey Evalana!
(Ay!)
(Ay!)
Hey Evalana!
(Ay!)
etc…

oh…I got bored and decided to re read the posts….you got this song in my head…you ..monster….ah. Page 20 here we come >.>

Falkriiii – Elementalist

in Match-ups

LAD Infinitum.1675

oh…I got bored and decided to re read the posts….you got this song in my head…you ..monster….ah. Page 20 here we come >.>

I truly am sorry for that. What’s even more disturbing, though, is how it managed to, unbidden, claw its way into my consciousness after ~a decade of not having heard it O_O

in Match-ups

LAD Infinitum.1675

This thread seems to be losing steam … or people’s interest? Perhaps people hunger for a discussion with more substance? Any ideas?

I’m going to be at my computer another few hours trying to figure out how best to spend ~$3000 remaining on our grant for this year on antibodies. I could use some extracurricular stimulation …

in Match-ups

LAD Infinitum.1675

I know! What kind of things do the rest of you do at work/school/home/etc. while on the forums? Tell me a story _

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

This thread seems to be losing steam … or people’s interest? Perhaps people hunger for a discussion with more substance? Any ideas?

I’m going to be at my computer another few hours trying to figure out how best to spend ~$3000 remaining on our grant for this year on antibodies. I could use some extracurricular stimulation …

Most of the posts are bad, so there’s not much to go on.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

D: SAVE THE QUAGGANS

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

Most of the posts are bad, so there’s not much to go on.

inspire us

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

Ok DB and BP, going to be roaming tonight with a 2-5 man group starting at 9cst. Feel free to bring your own group out. Think we’ll start on BPBL

in Match-ups

TheJewpacabro.2907

saiyr’s comments in the GvG livestream chat made me sad. We aren’t making the thread boring, we just don’t care.

in Match-ups

nothing.7941

Ok DB and BP, going to be roaming tonight with a 2-5 man group starting at 9cst. Feel free to bring your own group out. Think we’ll start on BPBL

Pretty sure we’ll have a 5ish man rolling in b/w 9 and 9:30. I’ll try to convince them to start at BPBL and we’ll look for your group if so.

Gaile Gray wrote:

in Match-ups

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

So that’s four ballistas, three trebs, two cannons, two arrow carts, and one catapult… all for 8 dudes. DB so strong.

Attachments:

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

So that’s four ballistas, three trebs, two cannons, two arrow carts, and one catapult… all for 8 dudes. DB so strong.

That’s not even counting the pages of bad posts! DB zerging even on the forums.

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

saiyr’s comments in the GvG livestream chat made me sad. We aren’t making the thread boring, we just don’t care.

the two aren’t mutually exclusive

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

9v9 group vs group??? Let’s do it!!

in Match-ups

nothing.7941

Evalana

Hey Evalana!
(Ay!)
Hey Evalana!
(Ay!)
Hey Evalana!
(Ay!)
Hey Evalana!
(Ay!)
(Ay! Ay!)
(Ay! Ay!)
(Ay! Ay!)
(Ay!)
E-E-Evalana.
E-E-Evalana.
E-E-Evalana.
(Ay!)
E-E-Evalana.
E-E-Evalana.
E-E-Evalana.
Hey Evalana!
(Ay!)
Hey Evalana!
(Ay!)
(Ay!)
Hey Evalana!
(Ay!)
etc…

We’re losing momentum here, the only real hope I see of getting to 20 pages by re-set is to quote this incredibly long post repeatedly. I guess we can make little comments so it doesn’t feel like cheating, but the again it’s PVF, do we care? Anyway, I’ll start:

Now that song is in my head too. Darn you Kyle!

Gaile Gray wrote:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

I said “scnd 4-1!!!!!” as a prediction and half the stream kitten themselves because of spoilers. Tbh I transferred to EU quickly to watch the GvG.

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

(edited by Boonprot.6274)

in Match-ups

Ghoulina.2976

Stop bringing nail files to a gun fight.

If you got it, drop it. When stuff is boring, you have to find ways to entertain yourself.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

TheJewpacabro.2907

I said “scnd 4-1!!!!!” as a prediction and half the stream kitten themselves because of spoilers. Tbh I transferred to EU quickly to watch the GvG.

Boon, that was funny as kitten though. VII wasn’t half bad, but their backline kept getting wrecked by the support DPS on Scnd.
Also, Sacrx commentary was priceless, all the reddit nerbs there were hating like nobodies buisness.

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Evalana

Hey Evalana!
(Ay!)
Hey Evalana!
(Ay!)
Hey Evalana!
(Ay!)
Hey Evalana!
(Ay!)
(Ay! Ay!)
(Ay! Ay!)
(Ay! Ay!)
(Ay!)
E-E-Evalana.
E-E-Evalana.
E-E-Evalana.
(Ay!)
E-E-Evalana.
E-E-Evalana.
E-E-Evalana.
Hey Evalana!
(Ay!)
Hey Evalana!
(Ay!)
(Ay!)
Hey Evalana!
(Ay!)
etc…

We’re losing momentum here, the only real hope I see of getting to 20 pages by re-set is to quote this incredibly long post repeatedly. I guess we can make little comments so it doesn’t feel like cheating, but the again it’s PVF, do we care? Anyway, I’ll start:

Now that song is in my head too. Darn you Kyle!

I’m only a ranger in sPvP though…

in Match-ups

TheJewpacabro.2907

If you got it, drop it. When stuff is boring, you have to find ways to entertain yourself.

Cute, but you’ve got like 1 person on siege.
Maybe you should try portal bombing again guys. I’ll be the first one through.
[EDIT] <3 you HERO no sting intended.

in Match-ups

TheJewpacabro.2907

OH SNAP PAGE 19!

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

PAGE 19! Let’s do this! Anyone up for some small scaley fight club type shenanigans tonight??

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

Boon, that was funny as kitten though. VII wasn’t half bad, but their backline kept getting wrecked by the support DPS on Scnd.
Also, Sacrx commentary was priceless, all the reddit nerbs there were hating like nobodies buisness.

Oh, were they redditors? I assumed it was T1 NAers that were saying “20v20 no skill (now let me get back to 80v80)” :P

in Match-ups

Posted by: David.4821

David.4821

I heard we wanted 20 pages.

in Match-ups

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

So pro… please teach me how to use more siege than the the number of opponents you’re facing.

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!