8/23 Dragonbrand/Maguuma/Borlis Pass

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

I’m at DB bl behind the windmill – no one here but a bunch of Mag… did it move??

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

Mags do enjoy their fight clubs, especially when there’s free gold involved. Now if this evilzara will just show up.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Mags do enjoy their fight clubs, especially when there’s free gold involved. Now if this evilzara will just show up.

I was there at 11:08pm, dueled one guardian. The fight would’ve went on forever so we called a draw. Then we just left because we didn’t see anyone.

Maybe we’ll schedule something for tomorrow before reset.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

haha that necro got the jump on me. good fight though – till I fell down and went boom XD

Seriously though – if you want to fight me, fight fair – don’t keep putting conditions on me beforehand and have your people watching put conditions on me BEFORE/during the fight, keeping me in combat before engaging. I’m not doing it to you, it would be nice if you were good sports and didn’t do it to me. Thanks!

I went to the camp to get out of combat to swap my weapons / gear but they ended up chasing me there.

gg

(edited by Evalana.5480)

in Match-ups

Tricare.2946

I was there at 11:08pm, dueled one guardian. The fight would’ve went on forever so we called a draw. Then we just left because we didn’t see anyone.

You posted 8pst i’m here 20 mins past….

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

late is late

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

in Match-ups

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

late is late

Fight club lasts more than 8 minutes, zara is scared?

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

late is late

She just logged on a min ago. But VR is fighting dirty so, not interested.

in Match-ups

Tricare.2946

late is late

VR isn’t fighting dirty, went to flip the camp /shrug

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

late is late

yeah im scared. Eva hold me.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

late is late

Oh – the camp that I ran to to get out of combat to swap my weapons, because you kept tapping me? Gotcha.

in Match-ups

Tricare.2946

late is late

Oh – the camp that I ran to to get out of combat to swap my weapons, because you kept tapping me? Gotcha.

Everyone knows you just have to run about 1200 range to get out of combat… not all the way to a camp that anyone could show up and flip.

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

late is late

Everyone knows you just have to run about 1200 range to get out of combat… not all the way to a camp that anyone could show up and flip.

I tried going to 1200 range but y’all kept tapping me.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

late is late

id tap that too……on that note im going to sleep

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

in Match-ups

Tricare.2946

late is late

lol it was the 1 necro up top on windmill just messing around. Fight club area is a safe place, go outside of that….. bad things happen.

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

late is late

lol it was the 1 necro up top on windmill just messing around. Fight club area is a safe place, go outside of that….. bad things happen.

Yeah, well that’s fine and all – but I just wanted to switch a few things in my build, and that ‘one necro up top on the windmill just messing around’ kept putting me into combat.

I just want a stupid fight >.< I haven’t had a good one all week and I’m starting to go through withdrawls, lol

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rennoko.5731

Rennoko.5731

haha that necro got the jump on me. good fight though – till I fell down and went boom XD

Seriously though – if you want to fight me, fight fair – don’t keep putting conditions on me beforehand and have your people watching put conditions on me BEFORE/during the fight, keeping me in combat before engaging. I’m not doing it to you, it would be nice if you were good sports and didn’t do it to me. Thanks!

I went to the camp to get out of combat to swap my weapons / gear but they ended up chasing me there.

gg

I didn’t chase

Also there was only a warrior and you there to duel (you didn’t even look like you wanted to duel). I tend to occasionally fear people around me to keep myself entertained when there is no dueling going on. There was no malicious intent, or secret plan to put you at a disadvantage.

I wasn’t intending to fight you. The fight we did have was strange beause I was just playfully fearing, not dueling. It isn’t that I refuse to duel necros, it is just a pixelated game of hot potato that is pretty uninteresting. And currently warriors are at such a huge disadvantage without the regen build and zerker stance, that they aren’t much fun to duel either.

I am sure after the massive necro nerf in 5 days people will want to duel again.

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

gg

I didn’t chase

Also there was only a warrior and you there to duel (you didn’t even look like you wanted to duel). I tend to occasionally fear people around me to keep myself entertained when there is no dueling going on. There was no malicious intent, or secret plan to put you at a disadvantage.

I wasn’t intending to fight you. The fight we did have was strange beause I was just playfully fearing, not dueling. It isn’t that I refuse to duel necros, it is just a pixelated game of hot potato that is pretty uninteresting. And currently warriors are at such a huge disadvantage without the regen build and zerker stance, that they aren’t much fun to duel either.

I am sure after the massive necro nerf in 5 days people will want to duel again.

Oh, I wanted to – I was just constantly stuck in combat, and couldn’t swap out of my regular build and into what I was trying to run. So I got mad and started swinging my stupid weapon that I was trapped into using and decided to hit you in the face with it a few times :-P

…and then it all went downhill from there. Literally

Though a regular necro vs necro fight could probably go on for days.

(edited by Evalana.5480)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rennoko.5731

Rennoko.5731

gg

I didn’t chase

Oh, I wanted to – I was just constantly stuck in combat.

My fault then. If you point at me, I will get the picture and we can go around the corner. Maybe next time.

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

gg

I didn’t chase

Oh, I wanted to – I was just constantly stuck in combat.

My fault then. If you point at me, I will get the picture and we can go around the corner. Maybe next time.

I tried to add you to party to yell at you, lol

in Match-ups

Posted by: felixdacat.3804

felixdacat.3804

To the DB I waved at near BPBL ruins, you’re cool. /wave

To the endless stream of Maggots that decided to stomp me (an uplevel Assaulter) near BPBL lake camp 5v1 or more even though I knelt, waved, sat, whatever... Go kitten yourselves. Just trying to get some map completion and have some fun before reset and you left a bad, bad taste in my mouth.

in Match-ups

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

why would you run into the camp to get out of combat? you run to either river

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

The camp was ours. It wouldn’t have mattered where I went they would have killed me anyway (there were about 7ish of them? and one of me). Or kept me in combat. Regardless, discussion over, issue dealt with – nothing to see here.

(edited by Evalana.5480)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

To the DB I waved at near BPBL ruins, you’re cool. /wave

To the endless stream of Maggots that decided to stomp me (an uplevel Assaulter) near BPBL lake camp 5v1 or more even though I knelt, waved, sat, whatever… Go kitten yourselves. Just trying to get some map completion and have some fun before reset and you left a bad, bad taste in my mouth.

Why do people in zerg guilds think they should get a free pass when they do not want to fight? Like your guild doesn’t run over every solo up-level they meet all night long.

~ AoN ~

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrankieBonez.8361

FrankieBonez.8361

Wish I could’ve been on more this week

To commemorate us reaching 20 pages – here’s that “Battle at Bluebriar” between the “PPT Zerg” and the [Agg] [Ark] [PYRO] blob earlier in the week. Was a fun fight, props to all involved. Blob vs Blob. Special treat at the end! Enjoy!

If you missed it – Agg Matrix Vid

Overlord Sorin | Sorin Rising | Ansorin
Elephant Ambush [EA] | Dragonbrand | GW2 YouTube!

(edited by FrankieBonez.8361)

in Match-ups

Posted by: felixdacat.3804

felixdacat.3804

Why do people in zerg guilds think they should get a free pass when they do not want to fight? Like your guild doesn’t run over every solo up-level they meet all night long.

Right, because I’m in a larger, organized guild I am never entitled to run by myself to do anything. Ever. This coming from a server that relies on massive numbers to do… anything and everything. Probably took 20 of you to come up with that response.

in Match-ups

wads.5730

Right, because I’m in a larger, organized guild I am never entitled to run by myself to do anything. Ever. This coming from a server that relies on massive numbers to do… anything and everything. Probably took 20 of you to come up with that response.

thats some bad comprehension skills, you completely missed his point.

he’s saying when you’re running in a zerg, either with your guild or just in general, does the zerg leave every solo player they encounter? the answer is no.

in Match-ups

Player Character.9467

The camp was ours. It wouldn’t have mattered where I went they would have killed me anyway (there were about 7ish of them? and one of me). Or kept me in combat. Regardless, discussion over, issue dealt with – nothing to see here.

Were you repping woof?

in Match-ups

Posted by: warsock.7830

warsock.7830

Wish I could’ve been on more this week

To commemorate us reaching 20 pages – here’s that “Battle at Bluebriar” between the “PPT Zerg” and the [Agg] [Ark] [PYRO] blob earlier in the week. Was a fun fight, props to all involved. Blob vs Blob. Special treat at the end! Enjoy!

If you missed it – Agg Matrix Vid

so good. All bs aside one of the better NA matches in weeks. Hope we get mag and FA next. Thanks for bringing it.

Warsock
Leader of Reckless Bravery [rB] (Dragonbrand)
www.recklessbravery.com

in Match-ups

Tricare.2946

5 of us and no we would not have killed you if you were there to duel.

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Were you repping woof?

No, maybe I should have been? :-P

in Match-ups

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

Besides the fact that you missed the point entirely, my guild roster has a total of 12 people. How about yours? You are in a zerg guild, commenting on the zerging of other servers… that’s funny.

~ AoN ~

(edited by Niim.9260)

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Why else would I have been there? lol Thought it was a fight club, not a stand around and watch club… It would have been nice if I could get a few other people to come so we could 5v5… but not much interest apparently.

in Match-ups

wads.5730

Why else would I have been there? lol Thought it was a fight club, not a stand around and watch club… It would have been nice if I could get a few other people to come so we could 5v5… but not much interest apparently.

you would be surprised at the number of people that refuse to fight at fight clubs.

or better yet, refuse to fight without the 4min elite cooldowns up.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ghoulina.2976

Ghoulina.2976

I’m probably going to miss the rest of today as I’m moving tomorrow. I just wanted to wish you all a happy weekend and a great matchup, it was a fun week despite the slow parts. Had some great laughs.

Mîs: Careful what you say. The moderators are watching, and ignorance is strength.
JQ-80: Mes/Eng/Ele/Thief/Guard/Rang/Nec/War

in Match-ups

Tricare.2946

Well the warrior with you fought everyone there while you watched. Then he WP’d (we figured to change stuff again) but then you ran into the camp, we thought fight club was over so we flipped the camp.

5v5s would have been awesome. To bad more people don’t want to do them

in Match-ups

Posted by: Acromaniac.4761

Acromaniac.4761

so good. All bs aside one of the better NA matches in weeks. Hope we get mag and FA next. Thanks for bringing it.

yea i dont want mag to go away tonight they have so many fun guilds to fight and the players themselves are fun to mess around with…

Acromania-TG

Maguuma

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Well the warrior with you fought everyone there while you watched. Then he WP’d (we figured to change stuff again) but then you ran into the camp, we thought fight club was over so we flipped the camp.

5v5s would have been awesome. To bad more people don’t want to do them

I didn’t engage because I wasn’t properly built yet and the tapping delayed that. Lol. I was watching while trying to build myself, but wasn’t given the chance XD. We had just come out from fighting in eternal so neither of uswere really adequately built for dueling. He just has more cajones than I do. Hehe. I am OCD like that. :P

It really would have been a lot of fun to get some small scale stuff going…

(edited by Evalana.5480)

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

nothing to see here.

Truer words have never been written

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zepher.7803

Zepher.7803

http://i.imgur.com/gD0zZvL.jpg

Look at this silly BP commander, doesn’t know how to play with the big boys. Also is too afraid of my answer so already has me blocked, wut wut

funny how you save me the trouble of posting your zoomhacking to wit:

The center of the red circle is clearly on top of the wall, I couldn’t hit print screen fast enough that shows the red circle to the right of me and overflowing to the outside of the wall.

Magzooma? hmmm well we’ll work on that one some more.

Hey Zepher, there’s a hole in your theory, and your kittening door. Welcome to towers.

sigh, I shouldn’t have posted this because it involves explaining WvW mechanics to responders, but I did post it and I will explain AGAIN.

the CENTER of the AC CIRCLE is ON TOP of the wall, you can’t place the AC circle there without some “Help” and like I said before more AC wakittenting me where I stand and to the right of me.

anyways, I know it’s like beating a dead yak when trying to just show interesting things in WvW like this so……until next time

Sincerly, Me.

in Match-ups

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Please talk more about exploiting without being able to provide any sort of proof! tia

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

http://i.imgur.com/gD0zZvL.jpg

Look at this silly BP commander, doesn’t know how to play with the big boys. Also is too afraid of my answer so already has me blocked, wut wut

funny how you save me the trouble of posting your zoomhacking to wit:

The center of the red circle is clearly on top of the wall, I couldn’t hit print screen fast enough that shows the red circle to the right of me and overflowing to the outside of the wall.

Magzooma? hmmm well we’ll work on that one some more.

Hey Zepher, there’s a hole in your theory, and your kittening door. Welcome to towers.

sigh, I shouldn’t have posted this because it involves explaining WvW mechanics to responders, but I did post it and I will explain AGAIN.

the CENTER of the AC CIRCLE is ON TOP of the wall, you can’t place the AC circle there without some “Help” and like I said before more AC wakittenting me where I stand and to the right of me.

anyways, I know it’s like beating a dead yak when trying to just show interesting things in WvW like this so……until next time

::heavy sigh::

Drop it. This was soo 2 days ago.

(edited by Evalana.5480)

in Match-ups

Posted by: LAD Infinitum.1675

LAD Infinitum.1675

Excellent effort this week in PvF, everyone. 20 pages, very impressive (at least in my humble opinion)!

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

FA/JQ/Mag reached 29, just sayin’

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xabu.3754

Xabu.3754

Very much a lack of screenshots of people sitting on ACs surrounded by loot bags with ‘GG X WHERE X = SERVER NOT MY OWN’ as the caption.

Sent with love from the lush Maguuma jungle.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

Our drama only just started last night. :*( Grats on your PvF accomplishments.

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Achilles.2197

Achilles.2197

Our thread was better.

Âchillæs – Jade Quarry – GvG’ing before you knew what it was

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

FA/JQ/Mag reached 29, just sayin’

And we didn’t even have to make it a goal~

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

BP too busy having their own drama to be baited by Mag.

in Match-ups

Player Character.9467

Were you repping woof?

No, maybe I should have been? :-P

They were probably also in woof. :P