8/23: EB, Kain, SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

Well that’s sad. Ebay certainly fields enough people during the week to play for ppt.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

Well that’s sad. Ebay certainly fields enough people during the week to play for ppt.

PPT is pointless.

Even in T1 the game is pointless. So what if you win a week in PPT when the other server was sleeping.

I don’t care because when I logged in those PPT players died in droves. Sure take that tower with your zerg….ima kill a kitten ton of you while keeping your zerg running around chasing me.

Im pretty sure my K/D ratio against SoS is like 90:1 overall…and im low balling that

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sil.4560

Sil.4560

Im pretty sure my K/D ratio against SoS is like 90:1 overall…and im low balling that

Hilariously, that’s not an exaggeration. I think I actually did that just last night.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

Hilariously, that’s not an exaggeration. I think I actually did that just last night.

Cool story bro, tell it with dragons next time.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

in Match-ups

Posted by: Skynet.7201

Skynet.7201

Oh goodie! Story time!

We created the perfect infiltration machine.
Join 9K+ GW2 players: https://www.facebook.com/groups/GW2Gamers/
All are welcome!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chorazin.4107

Chorazin.4107

Whats with EB players spamming to join group and whine about warrior stuns when they die.

It’s like they didnt get the earthshaker memo for small mans.

Chorazin
[lion]~ riperonis
[tRex]

in Match-ups

Posted by: esme.6391

esme.6391

Just to throw this in here, most “spies” usually end up being trolls from the server being spied on trying to make another server look bad. On top of that, there are the general griefers, who have the same ideas. We have had SoS recruiting on our /team as well, not sure if that was some form of retaliatory measure or just yet another troll.

Trolls be trolling. Take them with a grain of salt and move on. I can say the majority of Ehmry Bay would be appalled to learn one of their guild members doing such a thing. Probably why we only found out about the claims through this forum.

I know that I for one am enjoying this match up. Last week was the war of the fruit flies. Kill 5, suddenly 10 come back, kill the 10, then 30 come.. Etkittenil your cool downs get you killed.

And its true, I think theres only ONE ebay player who cares about PPT lol and he lives in Eternal.

Ehmry Bay’s adoranecro ~ [GH] ~ Winning over Tyria one inappropriate remark at a time.

(edited by esme.6391)

in Match-ups

Sil.4560

Next time I’ll go fight Claw of Jormag after then.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Canar.2064

Canar.2064

MFW when people still making excuses to lose.
MFW lopsided excuse logic fails.
MFW everything Chris said I said, but it got deleted.
MFW people think they pro, but can’t prove it.
10/10 Top Lel.

Rhægar Targæryen
Lord Captain of the Felicisima Armada [FeAr]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

EhmBay has a fan I think.
I just had a sad image of him being in the bleachers by himself doing the one-man wave.

Now that I know he’s from Kaineng (oops) I kinda get his point.

However, what would it accomplish if they did bust their butts to go for first? What would it do to their already shaky self-esteem if they tried hard and still lost?

Forum warrior-ing aside; they don’t have to prove anything. They had a good showing on the weekend and they can feel good about how they’ve done.

Likewise Kaineng, has been fighting above their weight-class and is doing itself proud too.

On SoS, our NA is a little more focused this week and is fighting a little bit better, and our Oceanics continue to hit hard at night.

Is there anything really left to say at this point other than “GG so far, see you tonight” ?

in Match-ups

Sil.4560

You’re right though, we don’t have anything to prove to SoS. I know I’ve definitely seen enough this week to know that, rofl

(edited by Sil.4560)

in Match-ups

Canar.2064

Lulz @ that GF necro only engaging when his F1 is up, then running away when it’s done till his friends come. rofl.

Rhægar Targæryen

in Match-ups

Posted by: oZii.2864

oZii.2864

Lulz @ that GF necro only engaging when his F1 is up, then running away when it’s done till his friends come. rofl.

You lift to bro? lolz

Let me guess not referring to a 1v1 scenario which is even more lolz to think a smart necro gets in the middle with no life force l2p. If it was 1v1 then I don’t think it was me you where fighting.

[Good Fights]Sinndicate{Ele}Sinactic{Engineer}
Sinnastor{Warrior}Sinnacle{Mesmer}Sintacs
{Thief}

(edited by oZii.2864)

in Match-ups

Canar.2064

I don’t play necros so I’m not really knowledgeable when it comes to them, but it seems just about everyone in EBay does that, lol. Go in, get really low, and run away until friends come.

Also, I’m disappointed at those two FTF guys outside EBay’s bay. Did you really need pk’s help plus the NPC’s to kill me and Fuzzy? Lol…

Rhægar Targæryen

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brando.1374

Brando.1374

not every necro is GF is pro like me.

Xxkakarot [GF] Good Fights
Dark Wizard Incar [GF] Good Fights
http://www.twitch.tv/xxkakarot

in Match-ups

Posted by: Merendel.7128

Merendel.7128

You’re right though, we don’t have anything to prove to SoS. I know I’ve definitely seen enough this week to know that, rofl

yep you’ve already more than proved that dual wielding ego is the deadliest weapon in your arsenal.

To the nonforum warriors from EB good fights tonight on SoSBL, we really had to scramble to keep you guys off our keeps when that huge zerg showed up. Wish kaing could have contributed more than 1 havoc squad harassing our camps though

in Match-ups

Chorazin.4107

Forum warriors attack!1

Chorazin
[lion]~ riperonis
[tRex]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luvpie.8350

Luvpie.8350

Had fun running around SoS today. See you in game.

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

A tip to kaineng, if we’re attacking Ehmry and leaving you guys alone that means that you guys can do two things. Attack ehmry and enjoy your free ppt or defend your bl upgrading everything and bunker it down. Not attack our bl and abandon your bl so ehmry can fully cap it with very little to go to your primetime finishes which just makes it that much easier for us to fully cap your borderlands back.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

in Match-ups

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

A tip to kaineng, if we’re attacking Ehmry and leaving you guys alone that means that you guys can do two things. Attack ehmry and enjoy your free ppt or defend your bl upgrading everything and bunker it down. Not attack our bl and abandon your bl so ehmry can fully cap it with very little to go to your primetime finishes which just makes it that much easier for us to fully cap your borderlands back.

I think you missed the post where we said the main guilds aren’t playing PPT this week.

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

in Match-ups

Sil.4560

yep you’ve already more than proved that dual wielding ego is the deadliest weapon in your arsenal.

Tell that to the many SoS I’ve dumpstered this past week.

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

I think you missed the post where we said the main guilds aren’t playing PPT this week.

I’m confused. How does rushing off to SoS BL for the nightly double team (you never seem to attack unless Ehm is going for Hills) while Ehm full caps your BL accomplish anything?

We specifically don’t attack you so that you can retake all that while Ehm and us go at it. We even reset blue lake in EhmBay in case you want to do some havoc there.

Is it something we said or you just want to mix it up with our guys? If it’s the latter just say the word and we can setup some GvGs or just arrange a nice open field brawl at a place of your choosing.

Otherwise it just looks like opportunism and taking ppt while you can.

in Match-ups

Sil.4560

Yeah Kaineng, how dare you double team Sea of Zerg? They’re banking on you helping to double team Ehmry! Because apparently the huge nightcap zerg rush just isn’t enough each night.

in Match-ups

SHAKA ZULU.3128

I’m confused. How does rushing off to SoS BL for the nightly double team (you never seem to attack unless Ehm is going for Hills) while Ehm full caps your BL accomplish anything?

We specifically don’t attack you so that you can retake all that while Ehm and us go at it. We even reset blue lake in EhmBay in case you want to do some havoc there.

Is it something we said or you just want to mix it up with our guys? If it’s the latter just say the word and we can setup some GvGs or just arrange a nice open field brawl at a place of your choosing.

Otherwise it just looks like opportunism and taking ppt while you can.

You’re making this too complicated. We go to SoS BL because there are good fights there this week. That is all. DNW PPT or capping anything if it gives us no leverage to fight. Ebay and SoS have been engaging us for some good brawls, that’s all we are seeing.

love,

in Match-ups

Sil.4560

You’re making this too complicated. We go to SoS BL because there are good fights there this week. That is all. DNW PPT or capping anything if it gives us no leverage to fight. Ebay and SoS have been engaging us for some good brawls, that’s all we are seeing.

That’s good to see, actually. I’d much rather fight servers who are in it for the fun of the battles instead of the meaningless PPT.

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

oh, then it’s all good

Just wondering why the burning need and if our Bay keep had a better view or something LOL

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dr Acula.3496

Dr Acula.3496

As an ehmry bay player, when im not busy getting a 200000:1 k/d off SoS while fighting zhaitan I enjoy mocking people because their server has Aussie peak coverage. And if im not doing that well then Im probably just doing what I can to stroke my flimsy ego. Im also probably running away from things because im a GF necro and this WvW enviroment is big and scary for little asurans like myself. It’s not an easy life, or even the best one, but it’s all I got people…

Depressed Unicorns – Necro [Agg]

in Match-ups

Canar.2064

Shouts out to that human female thief from Korea United or [KOR], first thief with the balls to fight me this match up, and the only thief to drop me twice. Finally got a good 1v1 from someone.

Rhægar Targæryen

in Match-ups

Canar.2064

As an ehmry bay player, when im not busy getting a 200000:1 k/d off SoS while fighting zhaitan I enjoy mocking people because their server has Aussie peak coverage. And if im not doing that well then Im probably just doing what I can to stroke my flimsy ego. Im also probably running away from things because im a GF necro and this WvW enviroment is big and scary for little asurans like myself. It’s not an easy life, or even the best one, but it’s all I got people…

I lol’d.

Rhægar Targæryen

in Match-ups

SHAKA ZULU.3128

oh, then it’s all good

Just wondering why the burning need and if our Bay keep had a better view or something LOL

The best fighting happens in the “Valley of Death” (between bay and garri). Zerg and small play friendly. We all get burnt out playing the PPT merry-go-round eventually. Being former T8 I never really cared too intently for it personally so it’s been a liberating week.

love,

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dr Acula.3496

Dr Acula.3496

I lol’d.

Maybe we could hang out sometime? Ill bring the box o fun!

Depressed Unicorns – Necro [Agg]

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

Easily the best post of the week.

in Match-ups

Canar.2064

I lol’d.

I’m totes down. Leggo!

Rhægar Targæryen

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

I lol’d.

Negative.

He only turns into werewolf.

in Match-ups

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

I do not care how you choose to play, I have been playing these online games well over a decade ( 1997-8) and for me a lot of fun is due to one simple fact;

“humans often do unpredictable things”

Last night I chose to laugh when our golem driver died because he did not know golems could waypoint……

Please keep turning out to WvW and thank you all for bringing the fun to WvW.

NB Great post Dr Acula!

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

(edited by elkirin.8534)

in Match-ups

Posted by: EFWinters.5421

EFWinters.5421

Hey everyone, I have been having a lot of fun this week.

EV is still looking for 2v2’s and 3v3’s, PM me here on the forums or in-game and we can set something up.

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: VoxShatterfall.5470

VoxShatterfall.5470

Last night I chose to laugh when our golem driver died because he did not know golems could waypoint……

LOL!

A few months ago when I became a commander I didnt know they could port (I personally don’t really like using golems that much). Its just funny how the human experience could play such a major role in a game.

Anywho – CNB is super organized, and we like fighting against them – I have only seen them beaten twice, once by us when we caught them off guard while they were getting ready to cap sunny, and another when we blind sided them when they were casing 10 ebay randoms down. Alot of other times they simply were NOT content with seigeing up and PPT fights, they would frequently come out of their keep / tower and openly challenge us. Either way alot more fun to fight than most other matchups which has us outnumbered 2:1 or had major siege support melting our ranks.

Kudos to you CNB. Lest I forget AI, we don’t get to see as much of you.

Commander Vox Shatterfall / Ward Zabach / Ifrit the Immolated
Angry Intent | Multiple Servers
WTB Razor Blade Free Candy!

in Match-ups

SHAKA ZULU.3128

~We are the shadow ops behind CNB/Rx~ :0
Or we are at camps. We’re always at camps.

love,

in Match-ups

Draygo.9473

Man Ebay hates defending. They would rather chase 5 people around hills with 15 people than defend that hills.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in Match-ups

EFWinters.5421

Man Ebay hates defending. They would rather chase 5 people around hills with 15 people than defend that hills.

Defending hills doesn’t give me the same satisfaction that offending you enough to make you post on the forums does.

Or maybe you are just upset we had you in a 2v5 the other day?

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

Maybe if we ask nicely they can switch out with the Bay defense guys on their own BL. You need a prybar and a tub of grease to get them out of there in NA prime.

in Match-ups

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

Speaking of stacked odds, loved chasing those two SoS into Pangloss yesterday. Only to find that there were about eight to ten more inside already taking the camp. I probably should’ve known better, or at very least cared more, than to chase two people when it’s just me. Knowing somewhere in the back of my mind that the fact that they didn’t just turn on lil ol’ me was a red flag. Maybe I’m just a car chase loving dog who has suddenly discovered the existence of the interstate, who knows lol.

I swear that somewhere there’s a point when wading through enemy droves all by your lonesome that a blissful moment when the reality of the situation comes over you like a warm blanket… and you, for that briefest of instants, can haz snugglez. <3

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

in Match-ups

Draygo.9473

Defending hills doesn’t give me the same satisfaction that offending you enough to make you post on the forums does.

Not offended at all that you did thakittens pretty much what both SoS and Ebay seem to like to do, chase small parties with large groups and don’t give up till they port or get caught.

I’m just laughing about it.

And who are you? I don’t remember your guild being apart of the group chasing us.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in Match-ups

Draygo.9473

Maybe if we ask nicely they can switch out with the Bay defense guys on their own BL. You need a prybar and a tub of grease to get them out of there in NA prime.

yeah I poked them a few times today to see if they were awake.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

yeah I poked them a few times today to see if they were awake.

Meh, some of us take our tower defense pretty seriously. I know if I’m not solo roaming on my ranger, I tend to adopt a tower and stay there. Not a huge fan of large scale fights personally (or karma trains). It’s not out of my comfort zone or anything, it’s just chaotic and not my bag. Easier to kick back and sip morning tea inside my cozy walls, you know.

Having a tremendous amount of fun on mes. I’m quickly learning all the nuances of playing hide and port. You Kaineng folks have got to learn to sweep better. I’m only just learning and some of you have got me feeling like an old pro already. I’m getting overconfident quickly. Not to pick at or poke fun, but you folks aren’t Tier 1-2 anymore. Just don’t have the coverage to support the “cap n’ go” play style unless you’re just running karma trains. Which are another thing entirely.

Yumiko Togashii

(edited by KStudios.2850)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nyx Xox.3540

Nyx Xox.3540

LOL!

A few months ago when I became a commander I didnt know they could port (I personally don’t really like using golems that much). Its just funny how the human experience could play such a major role in a game.

Anywho – CNB is super organized, and we like fighting against them – I have only seen them beaten twice, once by us when we caught them off guard while they were getting ready to cap sunny, and another when we blind sided them when they were casing 10 ebay randoms down. Alot of other times they simply were NOT content with seigeing up and PPT fights, they would frequently come out of their keep / tower and openly challenge us. Either way alot more fun to fight than most other matchups which has us outnumbered 2:1 or had major siege support melting our ranks.

Thanks, we are not the type to sit in a tower behind siege. Its more fun pushing out and trying to keel :P This week was fun for us too, just playing around looking for fights (: Thanks everyone for the fun!

<3Nyx

Its Nyx Yo
[CNB] Guild leader/Commander
Sea of Sorrows

in Match-ups

EFWinters.5421

Not offended at all that you did thakittens pretty much what both SoS and Ebay seem to like to do, chase small parties with large groups and don’t give up till they port or get caught.

I’m just laughing about it.

And who are you? I don’t remember your guild being apart of the group chasing us.

It wouldn’t have mattered to me if you outnumbered us instead, I would chase you all the same.

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Chorazin.4107

Got some good Fraps from this matchup from our small man Guardian and Warrior perspective, thx fer the fights EB and Kain

Chorazin
[lion]~ riperonis
[tRex]

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

Got some good Fraps from this matchup from our small man Guardian and Warrior perspective, thx fer the fights EB and Kain

Mind linking them on the community site when you have time?

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

Suddenly remembering why I went on hiatus in the first place… I may actually be just plain burnt out. Figured a close match-up might pull me outta this rut, but I see that has yet to happen, as this is certainly not one.

Yumiko Togashii

(edited by KStudios.2850)