8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

idk but i must be blind cuz i dont see 30 gom there

I count around 15-17 ppl in that screenie, barring a few maybe being pets.

You show a pictures with 15 guys (at most) in it and call it a 30 man zerg?  I was on this morning and we had no where near 30 guys.  

Look at all the literalists.
Next time GoM please all stand in my screenshot and stop running around. k.
Problem solved.

Did you look at our numbers compared to yours?
Seems legit. Outmanned, Yeeeeeeh sure.
-looks at orange swords-

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

I like you omitted the most important part of my post. We prolly naturally by NOW have more ppl to start taking stuff back especially since gaining back momentum. But back THEN was a different story, lol

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: azerte.4365

azerte.4365

Only the beginning of this match-up and i’m already having so many fun bursting people down each time they come out of a tower, gonna love this week

Schäde – Lolzie
Trillmatic |tM| / Angelic Synergy |Holy|

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Rob.7624

I like you omitted the most important part of my post. We prolly naturally by NOW have more ppl to start taking stuff back especially since gaining back momentum. But back THEN was a different story, lol

If you were there at your attack of our hills. You know what this SS means.
Nice Omegas

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Commmon guys quit hatin PvDoor is hard and PPT is so ever important. Jelly.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tootsie.5217

Tootsie.5217

omg brb being awesome

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Don’t make fun of us because we are bad at doors!

Attachments:

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: JKFlipFlop.7123

JKFlipFlop.7123

NEW META!
I AM INVINCIBRU!

Cept I killed you. Sorry about that.

I have a sneaking suspicion that els is just working his way down the RISE roster right now…

Ahaha, I may have a hit list. I know we killed Tootsi, Sneaky, and some other random RISE. We also killed Para like 10 times at that long kitten siege of SE tower. This night has been fun.

Lol idn how many times I saw u myself tonight Els xD I wasn’t on my ele so u prolly didn’t recognize me since i was on my charr engi but it was funny how much you stood out from the rest of the Zerg xD

I think I saw a few FGJ tags at the start of reset, but I’m not sure I saw any the rest of the night. I was looking for them though. I’ll try not to be with zergs as much the rest of the week, but you couldn’t really get any good action last night unless you had some decent numbers.

I remember the fight at your north camp u were there when we decided to stay to get zerged while I was with Seraph and a few other RISE xD I tried to pull u with my magnet on like 3 occasions but you kept getting stability each time xD Somehow I got away from getting sandwiched on the retreat between the NSP Zerg and BS who showed up when we just about wiped xD

I’ve mainly been on my necro. If you see a female human tM necro in all black, that’s me!

I Am Harmfull – [WHO] ex tM/XOXO
Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nordic Natedog.4360

Nordic Natedog.4360

You show a pictures with 15 guys (at most) in it and call it a 30 man zerg?  I was on this morning and we had no where near 30 guys.  

Problem solved.

-looks at orange swords-

Ok, so you call us out saying we had a 30 man zerg going. Then you are saying it wasn’t a literal 30 guys. Then talk about being outmanned when we were playing the morning with the outmanned buff. Plus your photo clearly shows only about 15 (including the Siege commander and his yak) and you have 5+ (hard to tell when dead guys are on top of each other in the radar) in/around the tower with 4 guys (including you) going to the tower. The rest of your party isn’t there either.

Mag (PA)
Figrin the Healer (Guard), Angelic Renae (Mes), Death by Figrin (Thief)

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: pita spoon.5708

pita spoon.5708

Problem solved.

-looks at orange swords-

Ok, so you call us out saying we had a 30 man zerg going. Then you are saying it wasn’t a literal 30 guys. Then talk about being outmanned when we were playing the morning with the outmanned buff. Plus your photo clearly shows only about 15 (including the Siege commander and his yak) and you have 5+ (hard to tell when dead guys are on top of each other in the radar) in/around the tower with 4 guys (including you) going to the tower. The rest of your party isn’t there either.

He just has to try and make himself look good.. when their 75 man zerg wipes our 30 man zerg, they think they are good and laugh and take pics.

also, when there are orange swords, that doesn’t mean there are 30 invaders, its a total of people that make up orange swords.

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Let’s ask tootsie.

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Rob.7624

He just has to try and make himself look good..

Just me looking good with my homies.
Also cute. Lil pink Asuran d’aww

Why are most of your players very low WvW rank btw?
Where are the veterans.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Rob.7624

Ok, so you call us out saying we had a 30 man zerg going. Then you are saying it wasn’t a literal 30 guys.

No what I said was that the picture doesnt need to contain your entire maps worth of players. Both razers where set off remember.
Whats really going on here is you say you lost because you had no people.
As shown, you have people.
I say you lost because you bad.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Rob.7624

I see some of the old gif blood still remains on GoM..

..Good..

..You will do well.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

..Good..

..You will do well.

I just had a seizure….,,

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Rob.7624

..Good..

..You will do well.

I just had a seizure….,,

I know I forgot thats the one I use to kill the opposition.
Changed it

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

pita spoon.5708

Where are the veterans.

its hard to spot veterans when your 75 man zerg steamrolls the few.

Let’s ask tootsie.

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Rob.7624

Where are the veterans.

its hard to spot veterans when your 75 man zerg steamrolls the few.

Seems legit.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Yeah, ET is kind of strange. They have their small man roaming groups, but everyone else on the server seems to all go to the same zone and stick in the same zerg.

Also we usually have less people flipping camps than most other servers. I dunno, but I think our roamers are only out there for fights and not for the objectives.

But who I am to tell’em what to do, eh?

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Nordic Natedog.4360

Ok, so you call us out saying we had a 30 man zerg going. Then you are saying it wasn’t a literal 30 guys.

No what I said was that the picture doesnt need to contain your entire maps worth of players. Both razers where set off remember.
Whats really going on here is you say you lost because you had no people.
As shown, you have people.
I say you lost because you bad.

You realize that a single group of players can start both razers? My 4-man roaming party came to Craig after taking back our camps and found razer sitting there working on it solo with his yak. We started up the siege and as soon as we got inside were joined by the group which you had encountered at Sunny. It is possible there were a few other roamers around on the BL, but that was the bulk of all the GoM that were there (the 15 or so at Sunny you took a picture of and my 4 man unit). But hey, let’s not let facts get in the way.

You aren’t seen much of the vets since a lot of us have been rolling alts lately. Especially after rolling last week and needing something to do. With wvw rank being tied to a character, it’s pretty hard to tell whether the one in front of you is a vet or not.

Yes, we have been losing because of lack of people. Our numbers have been down greatly the last few weeks with many of the fair weathers jumping ship after a rough patch. It’s sad really.

Mag (PA)

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

Rob is back at forum warring.

This is lovely

Since when does Os have 75 man zergs.

Why am I on this thread.

Commander Nachonix

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

dank.3680

This is lovely

Why am I on this thread.

Since when does NSP in general have 75 man zergs, or anything close to that – ever..

Quite entertaining hearing GOM complain about NSP having too many people, first for everything I guess.

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Nordic Natedog.4360

This is lovely

Why am I on this thread.

Since when does NSP in general have 75 man zergs, or anything close to that – ever..

Quite entertaining hearing GOM complain about NSP having too many people, first for everything I guess.

There have been 2 comments referencing anything close to a complaint on size coming from GoM. One referencing not missing the blobs of NSP. And the other being Pita stating Rod is pointing to 75 killing 30 as an accomplishment. Nice how people continue to fail miserably when it comes to truth on this forum.

In the past we had much greater numbers (and especially coverage) than we currently are fielding. At least as it related to our opponent. HoD plowed over us with constant much greater numbers as well as greater coverage. NSP looks to be doing the same. This isn’t to say that NSP doesn’t have great players and great coordination because they certainly do.

Mag (PA)

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

I don’t know about you guys but I <3 playing GoM.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: KTDannyCZ.2910

KTDannyCZ.2910

I will 1v75 NSP zerg

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

pita spoon.5708

This is lovely

Why am I on this thread.

it was just a counter to the so called 30man zerg we had, ik neither is true just throwing my weight around and I have plenty of that. it was more like 40 nsp vs 15 gom,, somewhat those numbers but either way the same result. we got steamrolled.

take 40 skilled nsp vs 15 skilled gom and odds are the 40 is gonna win. although we did slap you around a little bit this weekend even though it was only a little bit.

Let’s ask tootsie.

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

dank.3680

This is lovely

Why am I on this thread.

There have been 2 comments referencing anything close to a complaint on size coming from GoM. One referencing not missing the blobs of NSP. And the other being Pita stating Rod is pointing to 75 killing 30 as an accomplishment. Nice how people continue to fail miserably when it comes to truth on this forum.

In the past we had much greater numbers (and especially coverage) than we currently are fielding. At least as it related to our opponent. HoD plowed over us with constant much greater numbers as well as greater coverage. NSP looks to be doing the same. This isn’t to say that NSP doesn’t have great players and great coordination because they certainly do.

You sound mad.

Here.

Attachments:

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

dank.3680

This is lovely

Why am I on this thread.

it was just a counter to the so called 30man zerg we had, ik neither is true just throwing my weight around and I have plenty of that. it was more like 40 nsp vs 15 gom,, somewhat those numbers but either way the same result. we got steamrolled.

take 40 skilled nsp vs 15 skilled gom and odds are the 40 is gonna win. although we did slap you around a little bit this weekend even though it was only a little bit.

You seem to imply there is anyone on GOM with skill.. mind blown

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

pita spoon.5708

This is lovely

Why am I on this thread.

I was being honest about gom.. but I was being overly kind saying it about nsp.

Let’s ask tootsie.

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

pita spoon.5708

I will 1v75 NSP zerg

go get em.

Let’s ask tootsie.

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: KTDannyCZ.2910

KTDannyCZ.2910

I will 1v75 NSP zerg

go get em.

It is done. the 75 man zerg is dead. Ask NSP

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: JamboHammer.4397

JamboHammer.4397

its funny how i transfered out of nsp to gom and all i see is nsp running there mouths talkin kitten about gom
ya u can outman a server that lost 300+ wvw players grats nsp (:
when u guys were outnumbered and getting smooshed i rem the servers talkin kitten about u guys and now u try to do the same thing.

—Crit Sinn

Nsp,Gom,Mag[Yaks Bend] Asura Thief- Chronic Fangs/Asura War- Karcerus/Norn Mes- Karcmerus
Charr Ele- Mack Jack/Human Guardian- Karcian/Human Necro- Karcermancer/
Asura Rev- Kushatronium/Asura Engi- Kushatronic /Sylvari Ranger- Karcushian

(edited by JamboHammer.4397)

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

JamboHammer.4397

This is lovely

Why am I on this thread.

you seem to imply that everyone from gom was on gom since the start.

Nsp,Gom,Mag[Yaks Bend] Asura Thief- Chronic Fangs/Asura War- Karcerus/Norn Mes- Karcmerus

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Colt.9051

On that note, I haven’t had a single break today in our Borderlands where one zerg from each server hasn’t been there at all. Right when we finally got hills back, the opportunistic ET took our Bay so we were stuck dealing with them for a bit. We manage to ninja Bay back while ET was fighting NSP at their spawn after we stopped them from attempting to golem rush Hills and pretty much drove ET out, but not before ANOTHER Zerg from NSP shows up and takes Hills again. After we had no one really to defend bay while we tried to get hills during the attack at Bay but that wound up failing by getting zerged by a 20 man. After that we get the outnumbered buff and look who it is! A 60+ man Zerg accompanied by Os to take our garrison. Low blow there NSP, like you really needed the extra ppl. (Keep in mind the most amount of ppl I had with me all day was maybe 15 or so defenders.)

Also will ET and NSP attack each other now, or is this “Bully GoM Week”?

(edited by Colt.9051)

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Celebratty.1632

Celebratty.1632

Where are all these numbers coming from?
Our “huge man zergs run by literally Kitler Os” don’t exist.

But yeah, we have our foot in the door of your BL and don’t want to give it up. Cosmicwarmachine and a few others are making it very, very interesting down there.

Lulu [LGN] Anvil Rock
Garbage at every profession 2015

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

THE Dentist.5960

Time to settle the argument…. He who has more numbers and coverage will “win”, w/e it is that means. NSP will have more coverage I am sure, but both ET and GoM can field some numbers so keep up the fights. To be fair to Os, there is no such thing as a 60 man Os Zerg. Doesn’t exist…. Maybe 20-30 tops and that’s a fact.

RH guild nice fights in our BL this afternoon and also to the few Rise roamers in EB that gave me some fun fights!

VoxL (NSP)

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

dank.3680

its funny how i transfered out of nsp to gom and all i see is nsp running there mouths talkin kitten about gom
when u guys were outnumbered and getting smooshed i rem the servers talkin kitten about u guys and now u try to do the same thing.

—Crit Sinn

Nobody is talkin kitten calm down critty.. It’s called a joke.. <3 GOM

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Colt.9051

I didn’t say that it was ALL Os, I said it mostly consisted of them. I saw other tags as well, but the Zerg itself that took garri was about that much anyways. I’ll just go on the say that it was “overly big” lol

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Adlanaa.6172

Adlanaa.6172

I didn’t say that it was ALL Os, I said it mostly consisted of them. I saw other tags as well, but the Zerg itself that took garri was about that much anyways. I’ll just go on the say that it was “overly big” lol

I’m sure it pales in comparison to the GoM zergs that have been running around today.

Lana | NSP | XOXO

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Colt.9051

I’m sure it pales in comparison to the GoM zergs that have been running around today.

Ahahaha, that made me laugh pretty hard :P I really haven’t seen more than 15 of us in one place all day, least as far as our borderlands are concerned anyways. EB, maybe lol

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Rob.7624

This is lovely

Why am I on this thread.

These people have only gotten stupider.
Its almost too easy.
Kinda sad too.

NAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX! Youre here for the free cake of course

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

Also will ET and NSP attack each other now, or is this “Bully GoM Week”?

I’d rather attack a server which I can fight even than fight the server that only steamroll over with big numbers…

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Rob.7624

—Crit Sinn

The three servers field the same numbers during primetime. Thats the same all the way up to tier 5.
Coverage wins WvW. GoM was always a weekday server (which you should know considering its your server). You’ll pick up score then, as NSP is weekend crew (which you should know because IT WAS ALSO YOUR SERVER). The level of facepalm right now is pretty high, if I were you I’d just delete your post.

NSP has lost over +1000 of its WvW players since its days of womping blackgate. GoM losing a handful of people due to inner server grief really is your own fault :/

I try not to swear so much on the forums as its slightly pointless. And I don’t like pointless endeavours, you know me.
But do you really think I’m kittening kitten at this game. I know exactly what is going on.
Calm down and welcome to the forum war, where what I say is with intent.

I have possibly never met a slower more ignorant bunch.
THIS IS BORING

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Rob.7624

I don’t know about you guys but I <3 playing GoM.

I also enjoyed playing GoM aswell. They at one point really outgunned us and it was a nice week long struggle.
Not to mention the top quality forum posters.

Sadly this post is in past tense. And what is far more saddening is that I have to point it out, so as not to give any GoM readers hope that I still like them.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

JamboHammer.4397

—Crit Sinn

The three servers field the same numbers during primetime. Thats the same all the way up to tier 5.
Coverage wins WvW. GoM was always a weekday server (which you should know considering its your server). You’ll pick up score then, as NSP is weekend crew (which you should know because IT WAS ALSO YOUR SERVER). The level of facepalm right now is pretty high, if I were you I’d just delete your post.

NSP has lost over +1000 of its WvW players since its days of womping blackgate. GoM losing a handful of people due to inner server grief really is your own fault :/

I try not to swear so much on the forums as its slightly pointless. And I don’t like pointless endeavours, you know me.
But do you really think I’m kittening kitten at this game. I know exactly what is going on.
Calm down and welcome to the forum war, where what I say is with intent.

I have possibly never met a slower more ignorant bunch.
THIS IS BORING

lol rob ur so funny man cuz im pretty sure u know me as a solo roamer or duo roamer when i was on nsp. i dont do 30+ zergs i do 1-5man roams so i dont know about nsp coverage. i stopped commanding on that server 6+ months ago

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brahmus.5180

Brahmus.5180

lol rob ur so funny man cuz im pretty sure u know me as a solo roamer or duo roamer when i was on nsp. i dont do 30+ zergs i do 1-5man roams so i dont know about nsp coverage. i stopped commanding on that server 6+ months ago

I am a little bit confused, perhaps you could clarify for me. You were a solo or duo roamer on NSP and don’t do 30+ zergs. It seems fairly stupid that you would spend 100g for a commander tag to lead a 1-5 man roaming group. Or is it that you are a different kind of stupid entirely and just like to contradict yourself?

Any light you could shed on this would be much appreciated.

Outplaying NSP’s enemies with perplexity runes since August ’13.

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

JamboHammer.4397

I am a little bit confused, perhaps you could clarify for me. You were a solo or duo roamer on NSP and don’t do 30+ zergs. It seems fairly stupid that you would spend 100g for a commander tag to lead a 1-5 man roaming group. Or is it that you are a different kind of stupid entirely and just like to contradict yourself?

Any light you could shed on this would be much appreciated.

yes i will clarify it for u cuz u are pretty stupid (: i bought a commander tag and started commanding on an ele for like 2-3 months i quit playing my ele and made a thief for solo roaming i havent played my ele since so i dont even use my commander anymore. i mainly play my war mes and thief and sometimes my 45 guardian when i get enough motivation to try and lvl him

(edited by JamboHammer.4397)

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tootsie.5217

Tootsie.5217

You guise, getting way too serious bout a computer video game.
Find a gate, get naked, party with me, behbeh.

The legend of tootsi returns.

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: JKFlipFlop.7123

JKFlipFlop.7123

You guise, getting way too serious bout a computer video game.
Find a gate, get naked, party with me, behbeh.

The legend of tootsi returns.

<3

I Am Harmfull – [WHO] ex tM/XOXO
Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

Has some fun today playing “Lone Defender of Golanta Mill”… Had some fun fights before losing it to a bigger group.

Then all the defenses on our side of EB while outmanned… Those were awesome. I thought we would lose everything since the people that were killing camp flippers on ET BL were more worried about retaking the camps than defend our fully upgraded towers on EB (yes, that’s a criticism to you peeps who don’t leave ET BL for nothing) and we were struggling to hold our ground against a endless horde of NSP on QL and the Keep and then GoM “oportunists” that showed up on QL while NSP was at DG…

Keep up the good work!

(edited by Jeknar.6184)

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

THE Dentist.5960

Had to play with my big ugly blue haired char guardian tonight to get some practice. Ty to the BS guild for the many fights at our ruins and your spawn, had a blast!

VoxL (NSP)