Gassy pope.6934

ET GO HOME!
HIT NSP! we just want waypoints

Saxguy- [DgP] Gates Of Madness commander

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

There’s way too much serious business in this thread.
On the bright side, I found some cosplay of Rob on the internet.

Attachments:

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

Also will ET and NSP attack each other now, or is this “Bully GoM Week”?

I’d rather attack a server which I can fight even than fight the server that only steamroll over with big numbers…

And THAT made me super lose respect for your strategm. Basically “I’d rather play for 2nd while NSP gets free points for being uncontested.” We’ll usually go for the 1st place server any time we can so they don’t run away with points but its pretty hard constantly having to be on the defense against both servers while you fight over our points. I’ve never even seen 1 major attack on both of the other servers against each other today except the once I saw ET take over NSP’s south towers and camps, but that was it. Other than that there’s been a literal tug of war for our lands.

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

(edited by Colt.9051)

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buddy.7563

Buddy.7563

Solo defended Sunnyhill a little bit ago against 4 ET before they went full rage mode with 2 omegas, 4 alphas and roughly 20 other players

Attachments:

Tom Badgerstache (Necro)
Gate of Madness [ART]

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

Guys from GoM, I really don’t know what the issue is that you have to get people to message RUN members and troll us on another server but please grow the kitten up.

RUN left cause you as a server trolled too much for dedicated WvW players to bother staying in. My guild has been complaining to me about being trolled by GoM members and now first hand I am copping the kitten too.

Those are the facts, please stop accusing us and trolling us over a game especially when we are not even on the server anymore. We left to get away from it.

(dunno who this loser is in chat, but this is one of em and it’s really pathetic.)

Report them and move on. No need to dump your drama on the rest of us.

I wouldn’t have too if people from GoM just left us alone not too mention we are copping GoM’s drama through private chat. And yes I reported them, and I have held my tongue for a week while guild members complained so this isn’t “drama” as you put it, it’s more making a response after a week of thinking it would blow over.

I’m sure you can handle a post asking people to stop, and I think it’s fair to ask people to stop for the first time after a week of this.

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: pita spoon.5708

pita spoon.5708

You guise, getting way too serious bout a computer video game.
Find a gate, get naked, party with me, behbeh.

The legend of tootsi returns.

shut it p**psie, no one asked for your input. our job was to get rob and others to call us stupid, ignorant, dumb, and run their kitten. rob even said its BORING. . so I did my part in this forum war. I consider it a victory. so go smoke another one tootsie.

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Let’s ask tootsie.

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: pita spoon.5708

pita spoon.5708

sephiroth, you left gom?

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Let’s ask tootsie.

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

sephiroth, you left gom?

Yes a bit over a week ago the guild transferred, we miss a lot of you guys but getting private messages with abuse about how we are traitors and what not it gets a little frustrating, sorry for posting on your match up thread too.

Hope GoM does well in this new league thing I heard about ^.^

….. And Elementalist.

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Colt.9051

Holy FK….. It’s beautiful!

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Colt.9051

Lol, not even 5 mins after I log off after FINALLY getting our BLs back to green and I’m about to rest my head on the pillow, I take one last look on the millennium live map and see that ET had our Garrison again and pretty much our side of EB. Either ET really has a thing for us or just really need to gather some courage to DENY NSP’s points instead of taking the easy mode way out… SMH.

Edit 1: 5 mins later Hills is gone

Edit 2: 2 mins later all keeps in the BLs are gone, logged back in to see an out manned buff, grats on PvDing our BLs yet again, I hope you’re proud

(edited by Colt.9051)

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Basket of Boxes.1976

Basket of Boxes.1976

Lol, not even 5 mins after I log off after FINALLY getting our BLs back to green and I’m about to rest my head on the pillow, I take one last look on the millennium live map and see that ET had our Garrison again and pretty much our side of EB. Either ET really has a thing for us or just really need to gather some courage to DENY NSP’s points instead of taking the easy mode way out… SMH.

Edit 2: 2 mins later all keeps in the BLs are gone, logged back in to see an out manned buff, grats on PvDing our BLs yet again, I hope you’re proud

Guess you should have gone to bed after looking the first time, looks like you’ll have trouble sleeping now.

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Colt.9051

Guess you should have gone to bed after looking the first time, looks like you’ll have trouble sleeping now.

Haha, after dealing with this after 14ish hours straight… Yeah, I’m tossing in my bed :P

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: roostapro.9827

roostapro.9827

You whine too much, Think i’ll just go and attack GoM constantly as your whining hurts.

And an FYI, we are attacking, capping & defending against NSP and vice versa.

Drop the “xxxxx isn’t a attacking zzzzzzzz” mostly because its false every single time.

Eredon Terrace – Voladeir Roost (Ele)|Roosta (War)|Error Occurred (Gua)|Àneskâ Necrötiâ (Nec)
RoostaGW2

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Ok this made me laugh for real. Rob I think someone is looking for a meme war

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

OMG THATS BEAUTIFUL.
Slightly ironic though when we play the same game.
But still.

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Celebratty.1632

Celebratty.1632

GoM brings some amazing small scale fights, I’ll say.
BL is empty today… wonder whats going on?

Lulu [LGN] Anvil Rock
Garbage at every profession 2015

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Rob.7624

Hahaha.
I received this mail last night when I was sleeping from Sororita.
Only forum war after you wipe all their stuff LOL.

2nd and 3rd pics is for you Sororita <3
(We only needed 1 for the map)

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Also will ET and NSP attack each other now, or is this “Bully GoM Week”?

I’d rather attack a server which I can fight even than fight the server that only steamroll over with big numbers…

And THAT made me super lose respect for your strategm. Basically “I’d rather play for 2nd while NSP gets free points for being uncontested.” We’ll usually go for the 1st place server any time we can so they don’t run away with points but its pretty hard constantly having to be on the defense against both servers while you fight over our points. I’ve never even seen 1 major attack on both of the other servers against each other today except the once I saw ET take over NSP’s south towers and camps, but that was it. Other than that there’s been a literal tug of war for our lands.

1st – That’s MY (and as far as I know only mine) vision about what to do this week… I want ET to grow up in ranks, so we have to gain rating and deny rating from the oposition.

2nd – Let’s take a look at the rankings… Hey look, ET is #21 and GoM is #20. Sound reasonable that taking points from the server directly on our front is better than just try to steal points from NSP and pray to GoM don’t take anything, no? After all, when I take a GoM tower/keep, ET go up and GoM go down, as I stated that is my objective this week.

3rd – Like roosta said, we are attacking you while we defend against NSP. I didn’t saw your stuff becoming blue while our are becoming red… That’s because we’re driving NSP out (just like we did last night sending’em back to your borderland). So it’s not like we’re ignoring/being ignored by NSP.

And finally, don’t hate me just because I decided to focus you. We both know NSP can simply take everything with superior numbers and this is a screwed matchup… So there is little reason to go all rage on this.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Maybe they are sleeping?

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Rob.7624

Maybe they are sleeping?

Hmm theres a few.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Hahaha.
I received this mail last night when I was sleeping from Sororita.
Only forum war after you wipe all their stuff LOL.

2nd and 3rd pics is for you Sororita <3
(We only needed 1 for the map)

You would have to post one of me admitting my death…

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Guys from GoM, I really don’t know what the issue is that you have to get people to message RUN members and troll us on another server but please grow the kitten up.

RUN left cause you as a server trolled too much for dedicated WvW players to bother staying in. My guild has been complaining to me about being trolled by GoM members and now first hand I am copping the kitten too.

Those are the facts, please stop accusing us and trolling us over a game especially when we are not even on the server anymore. We left to get away from it.

(dunno who this loser is in chat, but this is one of em and it’s really pathetic.)

Report them and move on. No need to dump your drama on the rest of us.

I wouldn’t have too if people from GoM just left us alone not too mention we are copping GoM’s drama through private chat. And yes I reported them, and I have held my tongue for a week while guild members complained so this isn’t “drama” as you put it, it’s more making a response after a week of thinking it would blow over.

I’m sure you can handle a post asking people to stop, and I think it’s fair to ask people to stop for the first time after a week of this.

When you bring it into a public topic that you really have no interest in since you aren’t on these three servers, then it becomes drama.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

I’m a lil’ perplexed with how much hate is in this thread. I was lookin forward to fightin Northern Shiverpeaks and glad to see Eredon Terrace growing.

Gate of Madness

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ninjapotpie.6973

Ninjapotpie.6973

I’m a lil’ perplexed with how much hate is in this thread. I was lookin forward to fightin Northern Shiverpeaks and glad to see Eredon Terrace growing.

I couldn’t agree more. I have always enjoyed our fights with ET and NSP I was very happy to see on Friday. its been a fun week on D in the tower.. well until the huge zerg ball rolls over it but still. I always look forward to Os and there many pronged attacks on it, It is sad how few we seem to have now a days but that’s just what we have to deal with. In memory of the friends that left this week (and I had a great many leave) I will be flipping the beaver to black for the rest of the week.
lets have fun. rally GOM. we are not dead yet.
oh and if any of guys from ET or NSP are looking for a one on one fight… drop by crag and wave or hit me up am always down for a good rumble. :]

Zorin Blackbow / Azrok [DS]
Ranger, Eng ,Commander (ret),Smartass
GoM. Please don’t feed the Trolls.

(edited by Ninjapotpie.6973)

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Celebratty.1632

Celebratty.1632

Dunno what the complaining is about either..

“How DARE you beat us?”

“What? That’s kind of the entire point of WvW..”

“B-but muh feels!”

Lulu [LGN] Anvil Rock
Garbage at every profession 2015

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Old Bones.5140

Old Bones.5140

I will say ET has been everywhere so far this matchup. The only place I have not been is EB. We have been keeping our own BL in check. It has been rough at times, but we keep on trucking…

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: JKFlipFlop.7123

JKFlipFlop.7123

To the GoM human female guard commander with no guild I was fighting outside of your bay, please don’t have an aneurysm. It’s all good fun!

I Am Harmfull – [WHO] ex tM/XOXO
Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

styx.7294

sephiroth, you left gom?

Yes a bit over a week ago the guild transferred, we miss a lot of you guys but getting private messages with abuse about how we are traitors and what not it gets a little frustrating, sorry for posting on your match up thread too.

It would help matters if your guildies weren’t posting and laughing about how they’re buying golems for servers we’re fighting against.

Gate of Madness

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: GenerationX.9178

GenerationX.9178

I do not understand why any losing server complains. Im really looking forward to fight nsp and et win or lose, I will learn things from getting my kitten kicked. GL all!

Generation [ RH ] [ EC ]

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Colt.9051

To the GoM human female guard commander with no guild I was fighting outside of your bay, please don’t have an aneurysm. It’s all good fun!

If that was who i think it was, yeah not sure what to tell ya. They’ve been kinda on rage mode insulting everyone and basically going nuts since yesterday so don’t take it very seriously lol. I usually like a good fight myself but if I see a solo roamer and I’m running with 2 or 3 guildies or whoever I’ll usually ignore them or if they attack I’ll usually 1v1 if its my guildies I’m roaming with.

On the flip side, yesterday I had a fun time Fightin ya in front of Lake tower in our BLs on my ele Hopefully I’ll trade blows with u again sometime this matchup

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

JKFlipFlop.7123

If that was who i think it was, yeah not sure what to tell ya. They’ve been kinda on rage mode insulting everyone and basically going nuts since yesterday so don’t take it very seriously lol. I usually like a good fight myself but if I see a solo roamer and I’m running with 2 or 3 guildies or whoever I’ll usually ignore them or if they attack I’ll usually 1v1 if its my guildies I’m roaming with.

On the flip side, yesterday I had a fun time Fightin ya in front of Lake tower in our BLs on my ele Hopefully I’ll trade blows with u again sometime this matchup

I kept trying to find you, but you were hidden inside of zergs. When I found your engi I attacked you, but you ran from meeeeeeeee QQ.

Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Adlanaa.6172

Adlanaa.6172

My favorite part of yesterday: running by a tower I see a wave of ET coming at me, and they have golems. I run into a tower, run up the stairs, peek over the other side of the tower…and there is another zerg from GoM, also with golems, busting down the front door. I lol’d.
Thanks for the duels last night/this morning ET(TFI and company). I don’t know about everyone else, but I had a blast out there.
And ganking at duels? Tsk tsk GoM.

Lana | NSP | XOXO

(edited by Adlanaa.6172)

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

My favorite part of yesterday: running by a tower I see a wave of ET coming at me, and they have golems. I run into a tower, run up the stairs, peek over the other side of the tower…and there is another zerg from GoM, also with golems, busting down the front door. I lol’d.
Thanks for the duels last night/this morning ET(TFI and company). I don’t know about everyone else, but I had a blast out there.
And ganking at duels? Tsk tsk GoM.

I prolly helped that ganking along with some trollol. Good fun

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Colt.9051

I kept trying to find you, but you were hidden inside of zergs. When I found your engi I attacked you, but you ran from meeeeeeeee QQ.

Lol I did? xD If that was by Vale I was more concerned about the 5+ ET that just came out of there at that time cause ET kept constantly golem rushing us at the time and was prepping for another one just in case.

Anyways, I slept off the frustrations of yesterday and am workin on a clean slate. So let’s have some good fights out there!

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xom.9264

Xom.9264

There where ET folks in NSP, seen FSAE and others. Not huge numbers but plenty to keep NSP honest with defenders in their BL. Plenty of good fights between ET and NSP in last night.

Could someone from Os send me, we are trying to set up a GvG but dont have a contact thats online. Thanks

Xomox ~Human Necro/Engineer ET

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

Sorry about Bay and Garrison ET, those WP’s had to go, but I felt really bad as I knew we had the numbers on you guys. It was overkill with the 7 omegas but we didn’t have that many when we started, then more came when we got your garrison. Granted it was a completely ninja job but i was glad you guys responded. Was a lot of fun and very, very nice job at Hills no way we were gonna break through that with golems, props to you guys. I guess your entire EB force came to help out in your BL so good job to you guys. Btw, don’t accidentally drop a treb at the gates instead of an AC. My huge embarrassment for the day. GJ to you guys!

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: XPGAMER.7324

XPGAMER.7324

Some good fun dueling from like 6am to 4pm XD long day, haven’t slept in over 24 hours. Some pretty decent duels overall

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nordic Natedog.4360

Nordic Natedog.4360

Sorry about Bay and Garrison ET, those WP’s had to go, but I felt really bad as I knew we had the numbers on you guys. It was overkill with the 7 omegas but we didn’t have that many when we started, then more came when we got your garrison. Granted it was a completely ninja job but i was glad you guys responded. Was a lot of fun and very, very nice job at Hills no way we were gonna break through that with golems, props to you guys. I guess your entire EB force came to help out in your BL so good job to you guys. Btw, don’t accidentally drop a treb at the gates instead of an AC. My huge embarrassment for the day. GJ to you guys!

You guys messed up my 5-man group fun. We had 4 golems and me porting them around taking all kinds of things on ET bl. We even took advantage of the paper Bay you made. Unfortunately ET took out their anger on us with a full out zerg when we started on Wood tower with those golems.

Of course we just let things die down and came back with an omega and an alpha but ET’s zerg showed back up just after we got inside Dawn Tower. I almost got our Omega out of there but our driver was new to WvW and didn’t get WPed back in time. Oh well, great fun anyways and hopefully a great learning experience for that new player.

Mag (PA)
Figrin the Healer (Guard), Angelic Renae (Mes), Death by Figrin (Thief)

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: JamboHammer.4397

JamboHammer.4397

i am enjoying all the fights my new roaming guild [DR] is haveing.

Nsp,Gom,Mag[Yaks Bend] Asura Thief- Chronic Fangs/Asura War- Karcerus/Norn Mes- Karcmerus
Charr Ele- Mack Jack/Human Guardian- Karcian/Human Necro- Karcermancer/
Asura Rev- Kushatronium/Asura Engi- Kushatronic /Sylvari Ranger- Karcushian

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: OrionsAura.5096

OrionsAura.5096

i am enjoying all the fights my new roaming guild [DR] is haveing.

Yeah been some good fights tonight, hats of to the roaming group with Raiden in it! real fun set of fights we had

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

You guys messed up my 5-man group fun. We had 4 golems and me porting them around taking all kinds of things on ET bl. We even took advantage of the paper Bay you made. Unfortunately ET took out their anger on us with a full out zerg when we started on Wood tower with those golems.

Of course we just let things die down and came back with an omega and an alpha but ET’s zerg showed back up just after we got inside Dawn Tower. I almost got our Omega out of there but our driver was new to WvW and didn’t get WPed back in time. Oh well, great fun anyways and hopefully a great learning experience for that new player.

Ohai! I think my little group ran over you guys at a few camps when we first started. Hope you got some wxp out of today.

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

sephiroth, you left gom?

It would help matters if your guildies weren’t posting and laughing about how they’re buying golems for servers we’re fighting against.

I believe that was in retaliation too being trolled across servers, I have spoken to members and asked not to get involved with GoM and I came on here asking people to stop it from your end too.

GoM was our home server for 11 months, it’s a shame we left on good terms only to have people from GoM abuse us and call us traitors and make up their own theories when we told people about the reasons for a week roughly maybe more before leaving.

Anyway… If someone actually wants to talk, feel free to whisper me, say what ever snide remarks here on the forums I won’t be posting again.

….. And Elementalist.

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kokurai.7258

Kokurai.7258

tonight, freedom has rung. spent 20+ gold on these bad boys.
see, i think lower tiers should just kitten around like this. nothing serious. go crazy.

Attachments:

Nöír Noír Drägneil | NSP DH HoD Mag
[FNCY], [TG], [DRV], [FURY]

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

JKFlipFlop.7123

I wave to my friends on GoM, and I get mauled. How is that any way to treat an old comrade. I wave at Nightchill and she kills me. I wave at Para and he kills me. I wave at Niny and he kills me. I have sad.

Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

styx.7294

I wave to my friends on GoM, and I get mauled. How is that any way to treat an old comrade. I wave at Nightchill and she kills me. I wave at Para and he kills me. I wave at Niny and he kills me. I have sad.

This is my favourite post by you so far! Keep it up!

Gate of Madness

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

JKFlipFlop.7123

This is the true face of terror.

Attachments:

Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups