Woah, BG, you get some, guuurl!

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

8/30 Jade Quarry/Blackgate/Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: jusxshadow.1493

jusxshadow.1493

Honestly I’m not looking forward to the band-wagoners.. I kinda like SoR’s dysfunctional family-like community. Looking at the medal count, BG and JQ are much more “winning” servers with a lot more gold medals. Those wanting the easy win please go there~!

please don’t downgrade people’s efforts. These last few weeks proves that right now Tier1 has no easy wins.

Believe G

in Match-ups

Posted by: allindal.8406

allindal.8406

“Honestly I’m not looking forward to the band-wagoners.. I kinda like SoR’s dysfunctional family-like community. Looking at the medal count, BG and JQ are much more “winning” servers with a lot more gold medals. Those wanting the easy win please go there~!”

- SOR is always harder to wipe in an open field.
Also, JQBL bay, nice fight but GoF/HB came to the assist.

Blackgate
PVT Elementalist/Warrior/ Guardian

in Match-ups

Posted by: elithrar.7143

elithrar.7143

Woah, Super Adventure Box, you get some, guuurl!

FTFY!

PS: I’m from BG.

[TKG] Mollify

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Honestly I’m not looking forward to the band-wagoners.. I kinda like SoR’s dysfunctional family-like community. Looking at the medal count, BG and JQ are much more “winning” servers with a lot more gold medals. Those wanting the easy win please go there~!

please don’t downgrade people’s efforts. These last few weeks proves that right now Tier1 has no easy wins.

Good point jusxshadow.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Would be a shame if a large and prominant guild moved from one certain t1 server to another certain t1 server.

Hey Rooster,

We broke up over 6 months ago, I know it’s not been easy for you, but you must get over us. For your own health please move on we don’t want to have to get a restraining order.

Dem crazy ex-gfs

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

(edited by MagiKarp.8201)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

Would be a shame if a large and prominant guild moved from one certain t1 server to another certain t1 server.

It’s a bigger shame that you want to see it happen. Keep it to yourself. We all know you are trying to stir up drama.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

It’s a bigger shame that you want to see it happen. Keep it to yourself. We all know you are trying to stir up drama.

I genuinely don’t care, i was commenting on the fact that the posts before me were saying t1 was very balanced etc and i’m stating that a shake up may soon come about. nothing is confirmed as i am aware.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

in Match-ups

Le Rooster.8715

Hey Rooster,

We broke up over 6 months ago, I know it’s not been easy for you, but you must get over us. For your own health please move on we don’t want to have to get a restraining order.

Dem crazy ex-gfs

Who said i was talking about MERC loll?

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

Hey Rooster,

Dem crazy ex-gfs

Why would you talk about any guild?

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

That’s why you had no problems with getting IRON, Warts and all the others you absorbed, while flaming BG for absorbing more.
You have chosen your destiny. You are Sanctum of the Month.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in Match-ups

Posted by: Prophet.1038

Prophet.1038

Blob of the day ~ Brought to you by MERC

Attachments:

Prophet Saladin
Rank 80 sPvP
Champion Phantom

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cirus.5748

Cirus.5748

That’s only 20 people

Vanguard Of Exiled Mercenaries – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: JJBigs.8456

JJBigs.8456

15 man squad shouldn’t be able to do this much damage

Attachments:

(edited by JJBigs.8456)

in Match-ups

Cirus.5748

Hey Rooster,

Dem crazy ex-gfs

I’ve haven’t seen you post in the tier 1 thread within the last 6 months without mentioning or alluding to MERC.

Sometimes you just gotta get over it and move on, son.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Korbaal.6402

Korbaal.6402

Hey Rooster,

Dem crazy ex-gfs

BRO!

Attachments:

[RIP STAR]

in Match-ups

Le Rooster.8715

Hey Rooster,

Dem crazy ex-gfs

I’ve haven’t seen you post in the tier 1 thread within the last 6 months without mentioning or alluding to MERC.

The Ego is strong in this one.

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

Hey Rooster,

Dem crazy ex-gfs

Why don’t you then tell us which guild you were talking about?

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

I genuinely don’t care, i was commenting on the fact that the posts before me were saying t1 was very balanced etc and i’m stating that a shake up may soon come about. nothing is confirmed as i am aware.

If you really don’t care, then kitten off from the tier 1 forum. If things are going to change, then so be it. There is no need to go out of your way to make that happen.

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Cirus.5748

Hey Rooster,

Dem crazy ex-gfs

Ego has nothing to do with anything, an unhealthy obsession would be more on topic.

in Match-ups

Le Rooster.8715

Hey Rooster,

Dem crazy ex-gfs

Why should i? also abit hypocritical when you also told me not to say which guild it was for privacy reasons i’m not going to blurt out which guild was “looking for a new server” not actually transferring.

and Cyrus, sorry fish i just had a look at my posting history to check it out, the majority of my tier 1 posts in the past couple of months were where TC were in t1 after coming from an extended relationship with us and me cheering them on.

(edited by Le Rooster.8715)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elano.2014

Elano.2014

That’s only 20 people

Then I guess SoR never runs with more than 5.

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

Hey Rooster,

Dem crazy ex-gfs

Why should i? also abit hypocritical when you also told me not to say which guild it was for privacy reasons i’m not going to blurt out which guild was “looking for a new server” *not actually transferring. *

Hypocritical of you to bring up any guild in general. If you make a statement, be sure to follow through next time and don’t post based on rumors.

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Le Rooster.8715

Hey Rooster,

Dem crazy ex-gfs

Why should i? also abit hypocritical when you also told me not to say which guild it was for privacy reasons i’m not going to blurt out which guild was “looking for a new server” *not actually transferring. *

Hypocritical of you to bring up any guild in general. If you make a statement, be sure to follow through next time and don’t post based on rumors.

why are you getting so fired up, i don’t understand lol. this could be any guild 5 man to 15-20 man i’m not going to post it in public because it’s not confirmed i was merely commenting on the fact people were saying t1 was balanced and i’m saying it might not be soon and enjoy the balance while it lasts

Kthxbye

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stealth.8150

Stealth.8150

according to my source on sor.
they tanking the score til wvw season 1 starts to get more guilds in.
they also said they are trying to get more eu guilds

ign: Stealthzor

(edited by Stealth.8150)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elano.2014

Elano.2014

according to my source on sor.
they tanking the score til wvw season 1 starts to get more guilds in.
they also said they are trying to get more eu guilds

your sor buddy making bs up

There ya go.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

As of 755pm (GMT +8). BG owns 3 garrisons across the borderlands.

Started from an incredible push from 1pm. Recovering a huge PPT over 6 hours is nothing short of impressive.

/salute
FW

[SoX] – JQ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Norr.7680

Norr.7680

Question: With all these guild wanting to tear at each other why don’t you get your 15 best per guild, create 3 teams per guild (9 teams total) and tpvp? Not a 15 man of course but cant complain so and so hit a gvg……. js

BeastGate Traveler – New Guy in KnT

in Match-ups

gebrechen.5643

Post more blobs, please!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luiz Swordbreaker.6547

Luiz Swordbreaker.6547

Question: With all these guild wanting to tear at each other why don’t you get your 15 best per guild, create 3 teams per guild (9 teams total) and tpvp? Not a 15 man of course but cant complain so and so hit a gvg……. js

Or…ya know…just do a normal GvG…

[Scnd] Use Your Illusion

in Match-ups

Posted by: JJBigs.8456

JJBigs.8456

Best WvW I’ve had in this game was last night on SoR with Wrex and then Djins commanding, nothing short of epic !

Djins wanted those noodles so bad but the noodles kept running away… my ears had a hangover after it all

Those are great, excellent, experienced commanders, yes, but BEST WvW? Oh Dear, I feel sorry for you having never experenced a pressure situation without having Kakine command for you, and your saying Dgjin better than FEAR lead commander Ace too? Boy your priorities ><

in Match-ups

Posted by: ballymun.3986

ballymun.3986

Those are great, excellent, experienced commanders, yes, but BEST WvW? Oh Dear, I feel sorry for you having never experenced a pressure situation without having Kakine command for you, and your saying Dgjin better than FEAR lead commander Ace too? Boy your priorities ><

I’m a new player, only playing a month or so, so yes.
I haven’t a clue what the other waffle is about, not interested in your drama.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ljiona.9142

Ljiona.9142

Didn’t the cool-guy memo from last week say wvw is no longer cool?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

I hear Diggins has a thing for the Lion King movie.

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheDevilWithinU.7092

TheDevilWithinU.7092

Yeah i’ve heard the same.

| Maguuma | [KEK] | GvG Relic & Historian |
Notorious Nevermore – Guardian

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ultimaistanza.4793

Ultimaistanza.4793

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnttss ingonyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa bagithi baba
Sithi uhhmm ingonyama

Just for you Dig’Ems ; )

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stealth.8150

Stealth.8150

looks like indo forgot to tell sea people this is not how you tank the score

ign: Stealthzor

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Score Update®
© Fuzzy wuzzy™

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Best WvW I’ve had in this game was last night on SoR with Wrex and then Dgin commanding, nothing short of epic !

Dgins wanted those noodles so bad but the noodles kept running away… my ears had a hangover after it all

Dont chase noodles too much. He may quit, again.

Also, welcome to Tier 1, where lag , bags, and love all come in a set meal

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

Best WvW I’ve had in this game was last night on SoR with Wrex and then Djins commanding, nothing short of epic !

Djins wanted those noodles so bad but the noodles kept running away… my ears had a hangover after it all

Chill Jr. That particular posters views is highly dependent on what commanders he gets to roll with at his given play time.

in Match-ups

Posted by: renmei.3102

renmei.3102

The Noodles hunt last night was indeed very fun, I’m not sure of the history between them (him?) and certain members of SoR but my bags appreciated it and I was laughing my kitten off all night Not the most helpful towards PPT but honestly my care-meter about a virtual gold medal is a bit low atm.

(edited by renmei.3102)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnttss ingonyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa bagithi baba
Sithi uhhmm ingonyama

Just for you Dig’Ems ; )

This version is definitely better.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

:)
15 char….

in Match-ups

gebrechen.5643

Hey you? Are you from BG? No, SoR? You may be interested in this awesome offer I’ve got for you.
Kneepads! You will really need them, I promise!
You won’t find better kneepads out there – anywhere.
Better buy them now and take some for your family.
Buy two and get one free.

and remember: Rats are coming!

in Match-ups

Posted by: KayOz.3750

KayOz.3750

100 CA Blob spotted @ EB

can’t win 40v20 so they need to blob.

Millershund!

(edited by KayOz.3750)

in Match-ups

Posted by: zeus.2375

zeus.2375

Hey you? Are you from BG? No, SoR? You may be interested in this awesome offer I’ve got for you.
Kneepads! You will really need them, I promise!
You won’t find better kneepads out there – anywhere.
Better buy them now and take some for your family.
Buy two and get one free.

and remember: Rats are coming!

At least buy us dinner first…geez

in Match-ups

Posted by: assasin of warr.9517

assasin of warr.9517

so why does a bg guild leader asks sor for a 30v30 night and we see this. Does the bg guilds talk to each other about this kind of things?

Attachments:

cosmic force
elementalist for The Iron Triangle [IRON]
Proud member (mesmer ofc) for YOLO.

(edited by assasin of warr.9517)

in Match-ups

Posted by: celeron.3469

celeron.3469

Sorry, we’ll go back to being outnumbered by you on our home BL. Forgive us.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

BG chest thumpers incoming!
brace yourselves

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: Squidlips.3817

Squidlips.3817

so why does a bg guild leader asks sor for a 30v30 night and we see this. Does the bg guilds talk to each other about this kind of things?

Is this really even worth posting? Sorry to be a wet noodle, but I just did a quick count and I see 50 nameplates there, and I can only conclude the following:

1) That’s really not that absurdly large of a group. Vale is a difficult cap and can be a huge gamechanger on taking the steam out of a server’s push without 250/250 sitting there at all times.
2) That’s a pug group, there is no majority guild representation in there or anything close to it.

I’m all for hating on huge megablobs, but this is just a rather large group of randoms you have there, do you really expect one of the like, two ESOL guys from that group to come in here and be like, “Oh sorry dudes, I’ll tell all these random motherkitteners to stop doing objectives together.”

Straight Dumpstered [ONE] – Sanctum of Rall