8/9 - BP - YB - EB

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lolfael.7512

Lolfael.7512

Please note that I always state the week is going to be “interesting” to start off courteously, but since this thread is already in the gutter let me just say that fighting BP is about as interesting as fighting a dead fish.

Oh I couldn’t agree more. We are just a bunch of wet noodles wiggling this way and that. So many bads. But the same can be said about just any of the 3 servers in this matchup, in my opinion. I do enjoy fighting Ebay though – both on and off the forums!

If 99% of BP was bad and 1% good I would be OK with that but there is literally not a single group that is even half-decent outside of their zerg.

I have played against EB and I can’t say the same about them.

If this were a month or two ago, I’d agree with you, but BP has started getting some decent roamers, where as before they had none. If you’re saying otherwise you’re an elitist with unrealistic standards.

helo i am spokesman 4 CHAR presidente dinklemus littlelog!!!

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

BP only wins because we Zerg, not like Ehmry who never ever uses zergs. Also, only BP uses Arrow Carts. Ehmry is so awesome, they defend towers solely with their manly strength and courage, never once resorting to AC’s. This is the truth I have learned from our match up threads.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kronyx.2570

Kronyx.2570

Had a blast in our YB borderlands today. Zergs after zergs. We had some stellar defense from our side, did not lose anything but the south towers

Having supply problems GH? I think we hit you with over 10 supply traps lol

Rheayas – 80 Guardian
Guild Leader Of [LOOT]
Yaks Bend Allaince Commander [YBA]

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: skeet.1390

skeet.1390

Hooooorayyyyy Beer.

These threads are boring. Bags all around.

Whatever.

Zoe Whiplash
[BanG]

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

BP only wins because we Zerg, not like Ehmry who never ever uses zergs. Also, only BP uses Arrow Carts. Ehmry is so awesome, they defend towers solely with their manly strength and courage, never once resorting to AC’s. This is the truth I have learned from our match up threads.

That’s so true.

I haven’t seen an arrowcart this whole matchup.

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

That’s so true.

I haven’t seen an arrowcart this whole matchup.

You people keep coming at us when we have no tower supply! I’ve got AC mastery and yet can’t build anything! Rofl!

You think I LIKE throwing myself over the wall onto your mouth-frothing mob?

……..

Actually… yes… I kinda do… @,..,0

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Aeros.2046

What is with Ehmry and Golems this evening. Pic related

Attachments:

[KRTA]
Maguuma

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Serenity.8246

Serenity.8246

had a great time roaming in yaks BL tonight!

It’s a real shame that yaks can’t fight without a zerg or camp NPCs though

but keep giving me free stuff when you guys pop outside of your camps and zergs! ^-^

Love, Danklemas Littlelog

You are joking right? We wiped you like 5 times near the NW sentry. And zerg? We had like 8 people on the map

you really need to learn how to count my friend! there was at least 10 of you compared to the the maybe 7-8 of us and you had fully upgraded camps and let me tell you, those guards really put you guys on their back! It’s a real shame when a server has to rely on NPCs :/

and later in the night you had an entire zerg there to deal with 5 of us, it was pretty cute

Hahahahaha….did I call it or WHAT!? Told you last night after we finished wiping them at the sentry on the way to NE camp that they would say we were a zerg! Instead it was a small group that engaged and then someone called in map chat that the camp was contested so the other 4 of us ran in singularly. Of course you were running away from the camp at this time and was near the sentry when we downed all but one of you, who ran to the water.

As for NPC’s…you do realize that just happens when you fight near a camp and you don’t own the camp, right? Kiting around sends you in all sorts of directions…but then, it makes sense for you to cry about this, Dinklemas.

wow, why don’t’ you work on your reading comprehension friend. You guys didn’t have a zerg until later in the night. But you still needed 2x as many people + camp npcs to deal with us I can give you guys some PvP lessons if you want? I don’t mind!

And yeah, I know what camp NPCs do, it’s a real shame attacking your yaks and camps is the only way to get you guys out of your towers :/ Just saying friend, relying on NPCs to do the pvp for you is a crutch.

Oh no, I read it correctly. That was later in the night. I wasn’t on til hours after reset.

No…was never 2x’s the numbers. Maybe if you’re just counting the CHAR peeps with you, but there were a few GH and other guilds roaming with you.

Yes, we did lose a few like that time you ganked me by the sentry between Garri and Bay, but we wiped you there a few times too. There were not a ton of fights at a camp, mostly we engaged you before you got there and in the fights I was at, if we did catch you there, we actually pulled you away from the camp to keep you distracted from capping it.

It’s ok though, I fully expect you to be one of those that inflates what happens to sound good on the forums

Features Manager for www.yaks-bend.com
“We are a WvW organization! We don’t throw tea parties!
We burn them to the ground and put the teddy bears to death!”

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

Please note that I always state the week is going to be “interesting” to start off courteously, but since this thread is already in the gutter let me just say that fighting BP is about as interesting as fighting a dead fish.

Oh I couldn’t agree more. We are just a bunch of wet noodles wiggling this way and that. So many bads. But the same can be said about just any of the 3 servers in this matchup, in my opinion. I do enjoy fighting Ebay though – both on and off the forums!

If 99% of BP was bad and 1% good I would be OK with that but there is literally not a single group that is even half-decent outside of their zerg.

I have played against EB and I can’t say the same about them.

Unfortunately this is true

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Serenity.8246

Golems are fun, amusing and a shiny to EVERYONE!

Nothing brings out the roamers like calling in map chat a golem rush is gonna happen!

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deathwalker.6810

Deathwalker.6810

ETTIN GROG UGGBERRY SAY HI.
MATCH PLAY EBAY.
GROG SAY PEOPLE ARE POINTS.
GROG SEE PEOPLE ARE LOOTS.
GROG EAT LOOTS. AND GRUBS.
EBAY ARE GRUBS.
JINKS IS BIG GRUB.
ETTIN GROG UGGBERRY SAY BYE.

Grubs are good.

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Lolfael.7512

but keep giving me free stuff when you guys pop outside of your camps and zergs! ^-^

You are joking right? We wiped you like 5 times near the NW sentry. And zerg? We had like 8 people on the map

you really need to learn how to count my friend! there was at least 10 of you compared to the the maybe 7-8 of us and you had fully upgraded camps and let me tell you, those guards really put you guys on their back! It’s a real shame when a server has to rely on NPCs :/

and later in the night you had an entire zerg there to deal with 5 of us, it was pretty cute

Hahahahaha….did I call it or WHAT!? Told you last night after we finished wiping them at the sentry on the way to NE camp that they would say we were a zerg! Instead it was a small group that engaged and then someone called in map chat that the camp was contested so the other 4 of us ran in singularly. Of course you were running away from the camp at this time and was near the sentry when we downed all but one of you, who ran to the water.

As for NPC’s…you do realize that just happens when you fight near a camp and you don’t own the camp, right? Kiting around sends you in all sorts of directions…but then, it makes sense for you to cry about this, Dinklemas.

wow, why don’t’ you work on your reading comprehension friend. You guys didn’t have a zerg until later in the night. But you still needed 2x as many people + camp npcs to deal with us I can give you guys some PvP lessons if you want? I don’t mind!

And yeah, I know what camp NPCs do, it’s a real shame attacking your yaks and camps is the only way to get you guys out of your towers :/ Just saying friend, relying on NPCs to do the pvp for you is a crutch.

Oh no, I read it correctly. That was later in the night. I wasn’t on til hours after reset.

No…was never 2x’s the numbers. Maybe if you’re just counting the CHAR peeps with you, but there were a few GH and other guilds roaming with you.

Yes, we did lose a few like that time you ganked me by the sentry between Garri and Bay, but we wiped you there a few times too. There were not a ton of fights at a camp, mostly we engaged you before you got there and in the fights I was at, if we did catch you there, we actually pulled you away from the camp to keep you distracted from capping it.

It’s ok though, I fully expect you to be one of those that inflates what happens to sound good on the forums

there was at most 2 people from GH following us, which is why i said around 7-8 of us. It would be a worthwhile investment to learn how to count! ^-^

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: koopatroopa.5360

koopatroopa.5360

I can’t believe you won’t fight me 1v1 you need a group to back you up.

“Bags Inc” should be your guild name instead since you just lose to us when we out number you. So sad.

lololol You might as well just give me loot and not even try to kill us when you outnumber us. Get on our level.

ROFL Wow, fight my group with a zerg can you be more pathetic.

So sad that you need to mass a bigger zerg than mine to win. GG fails get some skills

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

“Bags Inc” should be your guild name instead since you just lose to us when we out number you. So sad.

lololol You might as well just give me loot and not even try to kill us when you outnumber us. Get on our level.

So sad that you need to mass a bigger zerg than mine to win. GG fails get some skills

Never specified whom exactly it is you’re addressing. O.o

Yumiko Togashii

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

koopatroopa.5360

Never specified whom exactly it is you’re addressing. O.o

Everyone, and no one.
<zelda’s Secret tune>

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

Ehmrybay can’t support the idea Borlis Pass defend properly. Since [Rekz] guild and some fairweathers transferrer from EB, they want it soft to camouflage their lack of important guilds.

Yak’s Bend, your doing fine and keep it up, BP and EB aren’t “boogie man” to scare you far I can see. Please don’t answer trolls in forum with troll stuff, you will feed them!

Borlis Pass improves guild cooperations a lot more than you recognize. This lead to an excellent distribution for who will defend BP BL, who will attack opponents in their BL or Eternal. BP have to be proud for the excellence of their guilds works and half of them are very skilled, however trolls only can see what they want to see: BP zergs.

Despite the usual forum warriors, this matchup promise great fights and battles, for the 3 servers are very good in what they are doing with great commanders among all 3, you all deserve a well balanced matchup and that’s suppose to be. Cheers

Our lack of “important guilds”? [Rekz] was 15 people… 15 REALLY good people, but still 15 people. All in all [VS] was far more damaging in my opinion. That was 30 highly coordinated people, and hardly fairweathers. Calling either of them such doesn’t even make much sense, nor is fair to them. We were around Tier 3 at the time before their departure, fairweathers don’t leave when you’re at your best lol.

Beyond that, aside from a few of our larger guilds fracturing into smaller more managable units, like [Hawk], nothing else to my knowledge has changed. The majority of our “important guilds” are just fine. The guilds I see just about every day are still rockin’ it. [FTF], [GH], [GF], [CHAR], [Hawk], [pk], [para], and anyone I missed, shoutout to all. Then there’s me and my puggle club, many of whom rep for [pk] in WvW. =3

Yumiko Togashii

(edited by KStudios.2850)

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Lolfael.7512

1v1 me nerd

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

MATCH PLAY EBAY.
EBAY ARE GRUBS.
JINKS IS BIG GRUB.

I giggled. Uncontrollably.

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

MATCH PLAY EBAY.
EBAY ARE GRUBS.
JINKS IS BIG GRUB.

Least you got it right….I’m the most important thing in this matchup

+1 for u

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

Ehmrybay can’t support the idea Borlis Pass defend properly. Since [Rekz] guild and some fairweathers transferrer from EB, they want it soft to camouflage their lack of important guilds.

Yak’s Bend, your doing fine and keep it up, BP and EB aren’t “boogie man” to scare you far I can see. Please don’t answer trolls in forum with troll stuff, you will feed them!

Borlis Pass improves guild cooperations a lot more than you recognize. This lead to an excellent distribution for who will defend BP BL, who will attack opponents in their BL or Eternal. BP have to be proud for the excellence of their guilds works and half of them are very skilled, however trolls only can see what they want to see: BP zergs.

Despite the usual forum warriors, this matchup promise great fights and battles, for the 3 servers are very good in what they are doing with great commanders among all 3, you all deserve a well balanced matchup and that’s suppose to be. Cheers

I have yet to meet a person who posts with such intellect!!! Please do everyone on this forum a favor and never post again…..You will just ruin this fine poem of a post you wrote. It should be made into music to be sung to the Gods. It is beautiful and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for writing such literature.

Never post again and be forever known as the Bard of Arenanet!!

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

Forgot to add in my morning rounds…..

Yak’s needs to get with the program. Currently Jinks is free on BP’s website. So you fellas going to have to get that #freejinks rally going on www.yaksbend.com

That is all continue w/ the drama..o wait Ebay still winning PPT WTF is wrong w/ you all???

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

koopatroopa.5360

1v1 me nerd

We already did, and I won.

drops the mic

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Serenity.8246

there was at most 2 people from GH following us, which is why i said around 7-8 of us. It would be a worthwhile investment to learn how to count! ^-^

There were different amounts at different fights but there were also a few other random guild tags with you. I think it is you that is only remembering certain fights. lol

@Jinks…..we’re afraid you are going to try and blow up our boards again with 50 posts in 2 min. I can come visit you on ebay’s forums if you want to smack talk that much!

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

(…)be forever known as the Bard of Arenanet!!

I can be, if you play along as the monkey who will collect the coins and perhaps with your thief skills you bring some more :P

You just had to go and ruin it with this subpar response…

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

OH MY GOD JUST SHUT IT!

You’re all hurting my brain. I’m on Borlis, so I don’t really have much of one to begin with – and you hurting it makes it that much worse. It’s bad enough that I’ve been distracted by shiny PvE money-making content – in an effort to level yet another character to 80… Just… stop… STOP! Take it to private messages (as you so ‘kindly’ told me to do on our own forums)…. and keep it off here.

(edited by Evalana.5480)

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gorefiend.9675

Gorefiend.9675

Ooh. what a jewel to wake up to. Just to let you know, Ehmry Bay is not hurting NA Prime (when rekz played). You guys were useful, but by no means the “backbone” of our server. Our biggest loss was actually VS. As KStudios said, VS took 30 of their players elsewhere. While 30 may not seem like a lot, it was 30 players during a timeslot where there may only be 60 players between all the maps.

D/D, Staff Elementalist

(edited by Gorefiend.9675)

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sil.4560

Sil.4560

EB warriors… whats wrong with you guys….. “I’m running away and I don’t care about my buddies” come on! show some kindness with your people geez….

I mean those who played at yaks bl…

Anyways it was fun to chase you all around with my ele hehe

When I “run” it’s either because I see no point in fighting a 30 man zerg and/or because I want to see how many zerglings are willing to die one at a time because they string themselves out following me. I managed to dismantle a group of seven like this a couple of nights ago.

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: radenblazed.3704

radenblazed.3704

Ehmry Bags… Ehmry Bags EVERYWHERE!!!

Commander Raden Blazed | Borlis Pass
[MM] Midnight Mafia
midnightmafia.net

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nikkinella.8254

Nikkinella.8254

Really gotta hand it to BP. despite having less people than us and Ebay, you guys really can put up a hell of a fight. And you really seem to want SM badly for some reason. I admire the fact that you never give up.

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: peter.9024

peter.9024

Really gotta hand it to BP. despite having less people than us and Ebay, you guys really can put up a hell of a fight. And you really seem to want SM badly for some reason. I admire the fact that you never give up.

I’m not sure if BP has less then is the other two servers anymore.

Skullclamp

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Nikkinella.8254

Perhaps. They didn’t seem to have that many people on before when we were fighting them though. If they do have less it’s not by a huge amount though. All 3 servers seem relatively close in this match up. They could have a ton of people pve farming now. That new area is hard to resist, I know we’ve got a ton of people hanging there all day long that i’d usually see in wvw. destroyer farming is pretty nice.

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Perhaps. They didn’t seem to have that many people on before when we were fighting them though. If they do have less it’s not by a huge amount though. All 3 servers seem relatively close in this match up. They could have a ton of people pve farming now. That new area is hard to resist, I know we’ve got a ton of people hanging there all day long that i’d usually see in wvw. destroyer farming is pretty nice.

I’ve been farming pve all day… All. Day. I never ever thought I’d hear myself say that… but my goodness – making 20ish gold an hour is very hard to resist…. Sorry WvW…

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Nikkinella.8254

Cant say I blame you, I’m guilty of doing the same. This new event really came at a bad time. We’re finally starting to go up against evenly numbered servers and everyone is pve farming. It would be nice to have events like this happen when we get stuck against uber zerg servers and get spawn camped, then I wouldn’t have to feel bad about not being in wvw as much.

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Deleted my post to show respect to Borlis Pass, hope you do the same if you please.

Hadan and Evalana, delete your posts please. In the name of Borlis Pass community, my humble request for you as the same was ask to me from BP top priority. Please, delete and if you have any issues, we can deal in private. Evilzara bless this request, feel free to ask her about.

So what you’re saying is, you’re sorry?

I took mine down, but I assure you – try and troll or call me out again, and it won’t be pretty.

(edited by Evalana.5480)

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

I can be, if you play along as the monkey who will collect the coins and perhaps with your thief skills you bring some more :P

Couldn’t resist and this applies to both of us:

A scorpion and a frog meet on the bank of a stream and the scorpion asks the frog to carry him across on its back. The frog asks, “How do I know you won’t sting me?” The scorpion says, “Because if I do, I will die too.”

The frog is satisfied, and they set out. But in midstream, the scorpion stings the frog. The frog feels the onset of paralysis and starts to sink, knowing they both will drown, but has just enough time to gasp “Why?”

Replies the scorpion: “It’s my nature…”

This reminds me of my favorite story of all:

There once was a big fish who was king of the pond. Everywhere he went in his pond he was feared and respected. One day this fish found a river and decided to leave his pond to find new waters. He traveled for days upon days searching for that new home.

Finally that river dumped into the ocean, and the fish danced with joy!! For he had finally found a pond big enough for him! It was then that he saw another fish in the distance and he said to himself, “Time to show them this is MY pond.”

So he darted off to this strange fish to show all that he was the biggest fish in this pond too, but as he swam closer he noticed that fish just kept getting bigger and bigger. Finally he made it right up next to the other fish and he proclaimed, “My name is Sugmor and this is MY pond!!!”

Well the shark turned upon this little fish and chuckled. He replied with a tired voice, “My name is Jinks and I’m hungry.”

That was the last thing that little fish ever heard for the shark then ate him……

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deathwalker.6810

Deathwalker.6810

Couldn’t resist and this applies to both of us:

A scorpion and a frog meet on the bank of a stream and the scorpion asks the frog to carry him across on its back. The frog asks, “How do I know you won’t sting me?” The scorpion says, “Because if I do, I will die too.”

The frog is satisfied, and they set out. But in midstream, the scorpion stings the frog. The frog feels the onset of paralysis and starts to sink, knowing they both will drown, but has just enough time to gasp “Why?”

Replies the scorpion: “It’s my nature…”

This reminds me of my favorite story of all:

There once was a big fish who was king of the pond. Everywhere he went in his pond he was feared and respected. One day this fish found a river and decided to leave his pond to find new waters. He traveled for days upon days searching for that new home.

Finally that river dumped into the ocean, and the fish danced with joy!! For he had finally found a pond big enough for him! It was then that he saw another fish in the distance and he said to himself, “Time to show them this is MY pond.”

So he darted off to this strange fish to show all that he was the biggest fish in this pond too, but as he swam closer he noticed that fish just kept getting bigger and bigger. Finally he made it right up next to the other fish and he proclaimed, “My name is Sugmor and this is MY pond!!!”

Well the shark turned upon this little fish and chuckled. He replied with a tired voice, “My name is Jinks and I’m hungry.”

That was the last thing that little fish ever heard for the shark then ate him……

GROG TURN TELL STORY.
ONCE UPON A TIME
JINKS NOT SHARK.
JINKS GRUB.
THE END.

Grubs are good.

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Anyone else wonder where the heck a female guardian’s ‘protection’ comes from when she wears a set like THIS?! What is her skin made of, I wonder?!

Attachments:

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Lolfael.7512

1v1 me nerd

We already did, and I won.

drops the mic

1v1 me hotm noob

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khayoss.2019

Khayoss.2019

BP, you guys are no fun. Won’t let a guy in an omega just 1v1 a guardian in peace. It was even fun when the necro joined in for a little 2 on 1, but you just had to go call re-enforcements.

You pretty much ruined my life. I hate everyone now and I’m going to die a lonely person in my moms basement all because of you.

Khayoss / Khayotica / Mistasia
Ehmry Bay – The Rally Bot Vortex [VOID]

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

This reminds me of my favorite story of all: (…)

snip

You’re starting to get boring and w/out any improv

Try again Jelly V try again

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Aeros.2046

Nothing brings out the roamers like calling in map chat a golem rush is gonna happen!

Apparently so. Its such a shame to see expensive vehicles trashed by 15 year olds just getting their learners permit though. Back in my day, when an Omega appeared it meant srs bsns. Now every wippersnapper with more money then sense seems to have one in their inventory.

Attachments:

[KRTA]
Maguuma

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

I’ve been farming pve all day… All. Day. I never ever thought I’d hear myself say that… but my goodness – making 20ish gold an hour is very hard to resist…. Sorry WvW…

Sorry for the interruption old friends. How you make 20g an hour?

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Aeros.2046

You get lucky with an exotic.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Sorry for the interruption old friends. How you make 20g an hour?

Doing events, killing champions, and that Crown Pavillion… My goodness!

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

This reminds me of my favorite story of all: (…)

snip

You’re starting to get boring and w/out any improv

Try again Jelly V try again

yup, I’m boring myself and have to let it go and regarding to you, I feel sorry for you (marked by Anet moderators) and your efforts for not catch mods attentions. About BP forum, can’t be safety to trade words with you either there, both of us are marked in that place also, you guess the rest because I recognize you as a very intelligence person, to bad life in some sort of way make your faith different than mine.

Grats anyway for your patience, trade a good experience with you and some LOLs, no bad feelings and fair well Jinks

k

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

Anyone else wonder where the heck a female guardian’s ‘protection’ comes from when she wears a set like THIS?! What is her skin made of, I wonder?!

Score is still that close? Geez this is a tight one…

Have I already mentioned I love the new face of Borliss? It’s impressive how far you guys have come in so short a time. I thought about doing a cheeky little comic strip on it. =3

Yumiko Togashii

(edited by KStudios.2850)

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khayoss.2019

Khayoss.2019

Apparently so. Its such a shame to see expensive vehicles trashed by 15 year olds just getting their learners permit though. Back in my day, when an Omega appeared it meant srs bsns. Now every wippersnapper with more money then sense seems to have one in their inventory.

lol, that was me. I’m 33 though, so not quite just getting my learners. You should take an omega out for a spin yourself, soloing towers is pretty fun… I’d love to get a chance to try a keep one day, but it seems like that will probably never happen.

You shoulda just let me play around with the guardian and the necro. We were having good times. The necro was going to get stomped, but that guardian woulda had me all by himself over time, he healed for more damage than a golem can do. I actually brought the golem up to try hitting the treb that was attacking our tower at first, but I couldn’t get LOS, so I just hit the wall until someone came out to play.

If anyone’s up for some golem duels this week hit me up.

Khayoss / Khayotica / Mistasia
Ehmry Bay – The Rally Bot Vortex [VOID]

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Serenity.8246

Haha…you were one of the ones a previous poster was talking about crashing his 1v1!

Well….golems were cheap for a bit when they became unbound. I know I had guildies buy TONS off the TP for around 15s a piece, so not so expensive as they used to be..

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Watched some interesting dueling tonight – I swear these two have been going at it for like 10+ minutes as of right now. Very fun to watch Was still going on when I logged off for bed!!

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: iAmTheDuke.6201

iAmTheDuke.6201

Man BP and EB going at it when all we really want is a BP vs Mag match up!
Can’t wait!