Aeros.2046

Neither can we <_>

[KRTA]
Maguuma

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: ChrisK.3051

ChrisK.3051

Man BP and EB going at it when all we really want is a BP vs Mag match up!
Can’t wait!

:D duke ive missed you guys how are you

Guild Leader of Retribution of the Phoenix

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grimfalcon.3847

Grimfalcon.3847

Great duels last night at BP windmill and Ebays spawn. That was the most mesmers I have seen in one place.

Grimfalcon – War, Karin Tai – Ele

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Great duels last night at BP windmill and Ebays spawn. That was the most mesmers I have seen in one place.

Was that YOUR hammer warrior???

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grimfalcon.3847

Grimfalcon.3847

yes it was

Grimfalcon – War, Karin Tai – Ele

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kronyx.2570

Kronyx.2570

Hai Ehmry, Waypoint in overlook

Rheayas – 80 Guardian
Guild Leader Of [LOOT]
Yaks Bend Allaince Commander [YBA]

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

Looks like yaks found ehmrys week point

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

Looks like yaks found ehmrys week point

Superior numbers? Nightcapping? XD

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

yes it was

Ooh! HI! I was the blue haired upscaled mesmer watching you go at it for quite a while. Impressive! I did giggle, though as you were swinging your hammer in the air looking for your stealthy competitor :P

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

(edited by Evalana.5480)

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: nothing.7941

nothing.7941

Does BP pay for clown lessons too with those free comedian lessons you get when you transfer over?

They’re not free.

1v1, me nerd

Settle down, no one thinks you’re a nerd.

Martin Firestorm, Borlis Pass
Gaile Gray wrote:
Oh wait, read Martin Firestorm, he says it better…

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Art.9820

Art.9820

EB warriors… whats wrong with you guys….. “I’m running away and I don’t care about my buddies” come on! show some kindness with your people geez….

I mean those who played at yaks bl…

Anyways it was fun to chase you all around with my ele hehe

When I “run” it’s either because I see no point in fighting a 30 man zerg and/or because I want to see how many zerglings are willing to die one at a time because they string themselves out following me. I managed to dismantle a group of seven like this a couple of nights ago.

Good Job! but still… you run away and don’t help your people and that says too much about sportsmanship :P that’s why I admire guardians they stay till the end!

It’s actually fun if you think about it…. I remember warriors used to complain about thieves hit & run tactic on forums and now they’re just doing the same XD

Note: I don’t play guardian or warrior my main is mesmer :P

All classes

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: bradderzh.2378

bradderzh.2378

Nice try with the omegas YB. Nearly had us. If only you had gone for 13 instead of 12! There’s a reason bakers add an extra to their dozens

In reference to ascended items:
Nar: I love that it will take me time and money to
reach the same level I’m at right now… …said no one, ever.

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Oh nice, how many Ehmry were in Eternal for the past 8 hours..? Oh that’s right, 0.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kronyx.2570

Kronyx.2570

Oh nice, how many Ehmry were in Eternal for the past 8 hours..? Oh that’s right, 0.

Sorry, for taking the credit. Obviously we were able to build the way point thanks to borlis keeping Ehmry in their BL for those 8 hours. Thanks borlis.

Rheayas – 80 Guardian
Guild Leader Of [LOOT]
Yaks Bend Allaince Commander [YBA]

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wreckdum.8367

Wreckdum.8367

Holy moly! I’ve seen EB and BP say YB wins fights because of more people multiple times in this thread…. I hope they never have to fight Maguuma or DB. Makes a YB zerg look like a small party.

Rex Smashington – 80 Norn Warrior <Tyrians United Retard Division> Yak’s Bend
“That big kitten Norn with The Juggernaut”

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

Holy moly! I’ve seen EB and BP say YB wins fights because of more people multiple times in this thread…. I hope they never have to fight Maguuma or DB. Makes a YB zerg look like a small party.

If you’re referring to my tongue in cheek post earlier, it was largely in jest. Superior numbers and nightcapping are a weakness to nearly every server not T1 lol. I was poking fun cause our night numbers are absolutely awful.

Yumiko Togashii

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: nothing.7941

nothing.7941

Ebay, 2 guys I never see in these threads who used to be pretty prolific are PaleRider and Faux Shaux (spelling probably wrong). What’s the story?

Martin Firestorm, Borlis Pass
Gaile Gray wrote:
Oh wait, read Martin Firestorm, he says it better…

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: nikkistar.1409

nikkistar.1409

I am a bit too lazy to go and find out what happened.

But I am just wondering, what happened with Ehmry’s population? I haven’t seen YB wipe off Ehmry from EB in ages. What happened to you guys?

Not trying to start anything, it just seems like your population in WvW has significantly decreased since our last match up.

Sincerely,
A curious YBer

[Yak’s Bend] [BV] Blackwater ‘Buttwater’ Vanguard – Leader
Ele/Nanumee – Mez/Boba Bunny – Thief/Star Shadowfang

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gorefiend.9675

Gorefiend.9675

population has significantly decreased since our last match up.

D/D, Staff Elementalist

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

Lets not forget the ongoing event. I see tons of our regulars in there.

Yumiko Togashii

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gorefiend.9675

Gorefiend.9675

Eh, that will hurt each server basically identically.

D/D, Staff Elementalist

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

Eh, that will hurt each server basically identically.

Except on every event our wvw population takes an abnormally big hit. I think faux had the numbers one day.

As for what’s going on right now in WvW……that is called losing when you aren’t playing.

I think Ebay is perhaps the best server at this. Can’t beat us primetime, but just wait a few hours when we goto sleep/work.

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

nikkistar.1409

Umm, I dont really see this as an excuse. YB has always been a more PVE oriented server, so we have the same issues as you, people farming champs.

What I am wondering, is if Ebay had transfers off or not. I know YB lost RAM to FA, but I wasn’t aware of EBay loosing anyone.

It appears by all intents and purposes, YB has held on to SM and Overlook for a long period of time, as both have fully upgraded walls and tons of supply. That is not something that I have seen in darn near 6 months.

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: ExVoodoo.7586

ExVoodoo.7586

Umm, I dont really see this as an excuse. YB has always been a more PVE oriented server, so we have the same issues as you, people farming champs.

What I am wondering, is if Ebay had transfers off or not. I know YB lost RAM to FA, but I wasn’t aware of EBay loosing anyone.

It appears by all intents and purposes, YB has held on to SM and Overlook for a long period of time, as both have fully upgraded walls and tons of supply. That is not something that I have seen in darn near 6 months.

Rekz and VS transferred off our server.
Also, due to the many weeks in a row of fighting tier 2 servers, all the fair weathers have run off as well.

We lost 2 guilds and many many pugs.

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

nikkistar.1409

Also, due to the many weeks in a row of fighting tier 2 servers, all the fair weathers have run off as well.

Sorry about your servers loss of players.

Where’d Rekz and VS go? They were HUGE contributors for your server in WvW.

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: ExVoodoo.7586

ExVoodoo.7586

Sorry about your servers loss of players.

Where’d Rekz and VS go? They were HUGE contributors for your server in WvW.

Rekz to Dragonbrand.
VS to Sorrows Furnace.

Our NA is still pretty strong, though still not as strong as it used to be.
It’s our off hours that took the biggest hit. We literally have no night crew anymore aside from a couple of dedicated folks. Sadly, 5 people can only do so much.

(edited by ExVoodoo.7586)

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fizwitz.8240

Fizwitz.8240

Good push on lowlands keep Yaks Bend, Props to the commander leading that. You were very close to taking it. One of the best fights of this match up so far.

p.s. I was the defending necromancer commander

Ekonai

(edited by Fizwitz.8240)

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

In response to this shouted on our forums.

Greetings from Yaks Bend, Was fun taking your kitten in EBG =)

Greetings from Yaks Bend Garrison. The view is nice from here. I also have NO intention of leaving this keep. Come at me bro.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kubb.9764

Kubb.9764

In response to this shouted on our forums.

Greetings from Yaks Bend, Was fun taking your kitten in EBG =)

Greetings from Yaks Bend Garrison. The view is nice from here. I also have NO intention of leaving this keep. Come at me bro.

Sleep comes naturally.

Asura

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Epistemic.8013

Epistemic.8013

Apparently so. Its such a shame to see expensive vehicles trashed by 15 year olds just getting their learners permit though. Back in my day, when an Omega appeared it meant srs bsns. Now every wippersnapper with more money then sense seems to have one in their inventory.

lol, that was me. I’m 33 though, so not quite just getting my learners. You should take an omega out for a spin yourself, soloing towers is pretty fun… I’d love to get a chance to try a keep one day, but it seems like that will probably never happen.

You shoulda just let me play around with the guardian and the necro. We were having good times. The necro was going to get stomped, but that guardian woulda had me all by himself over time, he healed for more damage than a golem can do. I actually brought the golem up to try hitting the treb that was attacking our tower at first, but I couldn’t get LOS, so I just hit the wall until someone came out to play.

If anyone’s up for some golem duels this week hit me up.

/salute

I’m pretty sure I could take on two golems at once.

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

Yaks, you had one job and that was to hold Ehmry’s side of Eternal and do nothing. After you took our Lowlands keep, you initiated war. We’re switching focus from Ehmry to you guys. Blame that commander who has more Omega golems than brain cells.

Stormbluff Isle

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Kubb.9764

Annnddd Bp’s garri’s ours
come at us bro

Asura

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Kubb.9764

Yaks, you had one job and that was to hold Ehmry’s side of Eternal and do nothing. After you took our Lowlands keep, you initiated war. We’re switching focus from Ehmry to you guys. Blame that commander who has more Omega golems than brain cells.

Someone’s a bit too emotional :S

Asura

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

Have you met Kalkz?

Stormbluff Isle

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Kubb.9764

Have you met Kalkz?

Nope

Asura

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Frosch.7809

Frosch.7809

Blame that commander who has more Omega golems than brain cells.

BP as bad-mannered as always. Insults do not help you with anything except getting to the Forum level of Maguuma (although it is pretty hard to get there, but you can try).

[Yak’s Bend]

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Aeros.2046

The war rages on. I am still on your borderlands Yaks. This is total war. You flipped my lowlands with 10 golems. This is a challenge. You have called us out. Show us you are worthy. here we thought Ebay was the bigger threat, but you guys clearly are. I will oblige this challenge. ESPECIALLY after calling us out on our private forums. It will not be ignored. We are coming.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

The war rages on. I am still on your borderlands Yaks. This is total war. You flipped my lowlands with 10 golems. This is a challenge. You have called us out. Show us you are worthy. here we thought Ebay was the bigger threat, but you guys clearly are. I will oblige this challenge. ESPECIALLY after calling us out on our private forums. It will not be ignored. We are coming.

(Things like this is what makes WvW really fun).

Stormbluff Isle

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lothair.5280

Lothair.5280

Fun fight with [krew] and some others at the NE sentry not too long ago. We were that group of about 8 GH. My favorite fight of the day.

Good Fights[GF]
Tarnished Coast
“Excuse me this is wvw not candyland and why are you working with the enemy?” -Dangermouse

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Aeros.2046

Yaks Bend, Golems are not the end all be all. And yes, I am still on your borderlands. Please come fight me and my best forces.

Attachments:

[KRTA]
Maguuma

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Kubb.9764

Yaks Bend, Golems are not the end all be all. And yes, I am still on your borderlands. Please come fight me and my best forces.

Attachments:

Asura

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Serenity.8246

Serenity.8246

What if I were to tell you that the controls on the golems broke and that was the way they were headed and our forces just had to follow to ensure our people got out of the tin cans safely?

Also, if I’m thinking of the right pic I saw, that would mean he has a LOT of brain cells cause that was a kitten ton of golems….

Also, didn’t you use to be the nice one that came to our forums?

Features Manager for www.yaks-bend.com
“We are a WvW organization! We don’t throw tea parties!
We burn them to the ground and put the teddy bears to death!”

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Serenity.8246

Serenity.8246

I blame the fact that I do school work on Monday’s and can’t be there to help and cheerlead….

Way to be diabolical and choose Monday for revenge! It’s fun we put such a bee in your pants though. Haha

Features Manager for www.yaks-bend.com
“We are a WvW organization! We don’t throw tea parties!
We burn them to the ground and put the teddy bears to death!”

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Aeros.2046

Still in your borderlands Yaks. You called us out. btw, Golems are STILL not the solution to your problems.

Attachments:

[KRTA]
Maguuma

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Art.9820

Art.9820

:O so that’s why BP is mad nice! lol

I wonder how many people have been pvd’in our BL

It’s fun we put such a bee in your pants though. Haha

+1

All classes

(edited by Art.9820)

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

Have you met Kalkz?

Nope

Go get ’em Kalkzy! Whoooo!

Yumiko Togashii

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pretty Pixie.8603

Pretty Pixie.8603

Thanks for the generous advice! Since you’re not on YB though, I think our guys will just keep doing whatever they feel is fun at the time though.

Focus away! We obviously have it coming for not playing it the way you wanted it to pan out. I for one feel properly chastised.

Relentless Inquisition [PAIN] – FA

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Josh XT.6053

Josh XT.6053

come at us bro

Andddddd YB BL is all Green. Come at us bro. Also don’t want to hear it was pvdoor because it wasn’t. We had plenty of resistance, it just seemed like every time we ran into YB zergs trying to save their stuff or take it back, they turned into lootbags really fast.

Asphyxia [XT] – Fort Aspenwood Roamer
Twitch Stream – AsphyxiaXT
My Builds at Asphyxia.tv/builds

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nozzie.2067

Nozzie.2067

come at us bro

Andddddd YB BL is all Green. Come at us bro. Also don’t want to hear it was pvdoor because it wasn’t. We had plenty of resistance, it just seemed like every time we ran into YB zergs trying to save their stuff or take it back, they turned into lootbags really fast.

Don’t hold your breath expecting any sort of organised effort to take back our Borderland. The general drive of YB tends to be more to do with karma trains, WXP, & a blind obsession with EBG rather than any interest in PPT.

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lolfael.7512

Lolfael.7512

wow you nerds take this game 2 seriously lol!

helo i am spokesman 4 CHAR presidente dinklemus littlelog!!!