8/9 Blackgate/Sanctum of Rall/Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Here is a nice picture from earlier today of BG running away from their tower as we cap it without resistance.

BG was outmanned at the time and had multiple towers being attacked at once. If you notice, they are running to the other tower.

I’m still laughing that you thought a screenshot of the 10 ppl on the map trying to defend multiple objectives was going to be a good chest thump.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

Chilling with some friends before I head off! Oh noes! My cat is meowing at me! I must depart and snuggle him! (Not too fiercely!)

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Inverted.7439

Inverted.7439

Good to see some good ol’ pals from Zombie Land again after leaving GoM. Hopefully I may even be able to see some former TCMM out there.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Webley.1295

Webley.1295

Score Update!

Chilling with some friends before I head off! Oh noes! My cat is meowing at me! I must depart and snuggle him! (Not too fiercely!)

I finally got my score update cameo!! I made it to fame in the forums!!

[MERC] Gallimar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

Here is a nice picture from earlier today of BG running away from their tower as we cap it without resistance.

BG was outmanned at the time and had multiple towers being attacked at once. If you notice, they are running to the other tower.

I’m still laughing that you thought a screenshot of the 10 ppl on the map trying to defend multiple objectives was going to be a good chest thump.

this made my day.

Thief DD : DP : PD : SB
Elementalist S : DD
Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

Blah, blah, blah….

Starscream, get off the forums and do something worthwhile for your server. If everyone believed anything you remotely said, we would all believe SoR are dominating Tier 1 week in and week out, when truth be told, you all are slowly but surely heading out of Tier 1. But yeah, keep talking and believing your own drivel; we certainly do not give it any heed. That video was boomtastic – simply showing why we on BG call IRON….IRUN…and pathetic.

Ok so i went back and watch the vid. All I seen was a lot of fights that were cut off in the middle with no real winner. I`m guessing Titan decided to cut off right before CA crumbled, ofc he can always prove me wrong by posting the full vids………… You have any vids of you wiping IRON Rigel? I`m going to assume no as you are probably just a face in the crowd that flees from us.

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

This pic is obviously a fake!!!!!!!!!!!!! I said that BG run and all the BG players said I was lying, BG never run, go on, ask them. HAHA.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kai.9182

Kai.9182

Second gate SG from JQ have rezed through, nice work.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

Blah, blah, blah….

Starscream, get off the forums and do something worthwhile for your server. If everyone believed anything you remotely said, we would all believe SoR are dominating Tier 1 week in and week out, when truth be told, you all are slowly but surely heading out of Tier 1. But yeah, keep talking and believing your own drivel; we certainly do not give it any heed. That video was boomtastic – simply showing why we on BG call IRON….IRUN…and pathetic.

Ok so i went back and watch the vid. All I seen was a lot of fights that were cut off in the middle with no real winner. I`m guessing Titan decided to cut off right before CA crumbled, ofc he can always prove me wrong by posting the full vids………… You have any vids of you wiping IRON Rigel? I`m going to assume no as you are probably just a face in the crowd that flees from us.

I wonder what that force is? PVE carebears you killed before TC’s dolyak parade? Oh wait, even they didn’t run from you.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

(edited by Seigfried.5938)

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

Blah, blah, blah….

I wonder what that force is? PVE carebears you killed before TC’s dolyak parade? Oh wait, even they didn’t run from you.

I already said i wasnt there for the Doly parade, and I was very nice about that if you look at my original post. I offered to ask them to help Waage learn how to play.

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Blah, blah, blah….

I have to admit, IRON is very good at killing inanimate objects like doors and yaks who don’t fight back.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

Pot when BG runs from us, whats left to fight? If you guys would just man up and realise if you die in game you dont die in real life you could actually fight us.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Tonight reminded me of much I miss SF. Great fun tonight guys. Still one of the premier guilds in the game and always makes zoning into WvW fun. Thanks!

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

Pot when BG runs from us, whats left to fight? If you guys would just man up and realise if you die in game you dont die in real life you could actually fight us.

hi Star, there is a difference between running, fighting smart and suicide, we calculate if our position is to our advantage as well as numbers, we dont just jump in whenever we see SOR and IRON. I am sure you know this IRON/SOR or any other server does this. it is not a question of you not die in game or not but the morale of BG people who runs with us, they should have the mind set that the commander is leading them to glory not slaughter.

Thief DD : DP : PD : SB
Elementalist S : DD
Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiltor.9362

Kiltor.9362

hi Star, there is a difference between running, fighting smart and suicide, we calculate if our position is to our advantage as well as numbers, we dont just jump in whenever we see SOR and IRON. I am sure you know this IRON/SOR or any other server does this. it is not a question of you not die in game or not but the morale of BG people who runs with us, they should have the mind set that the commander is leading them to glory not slaughter.

guess thats the difference between us and you. if we have 20 and see 30-40. we will hit it

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

I think this is a difference in play styles Zeke. Yesterday when we come at you guys at Langor, you did pull off every time, which is fine. Your strategy was to attack, then pull off when you seen us coming.

Speaking from IRONs pov, we attack a gate, then we focus on getting a fight from the force that will be incoming to defend it, and make taking the keep a secondary objective.

(edited by Starscream.7803)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gavi.9538

Gavi.9538

Props to the (clinically insane) SoR individual who showed up at south Hills on JQBL Saturday night SOLO. He/she got all the way into the inner gate in his/her omega golem.

I’ve been known to 4 man a garrison door just to kitten y’all off, but solo Omega rushing a keep? That’s a whole new level of crazy.

/salute

Gavi of Call of Fate [CoF]
JQ Mistress of face-stabbings

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

guess thats the difference between us and you. if we have 20 and see 30-40. we will hit it

I’ve personally witnessed TW running from greater numbers plenty of times. There’s nothing wrong with it. It’s what good groups do when you know you’re not going to come out on the other side alive, and for most it’s for the same reason in most people’s heads, which tends to be “why give those clowns a free bag?”.

I’m all for no guts no glory, but let’s keep it real here.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

Not very smart….

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Tonight reminded me of much I miss SF. Great fun tonight guys. Still one of the premier guilds in the game and always makes zoning into WvW fun. Thanks!

PRAISE JEDSUS!

The Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints has always loved its KnTs too!

Ask cuddles what we call you! <3

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

PRAISE JEDSUS!

The Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints has always loved its KnTs too!

Ask cuddles what we call you! <3

Shhhhh Shhhhh Shini! Hush kitten! Go to bread!

I’ll never tell them how much you love KnTs!

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

Chilling out with a LOVE guildie! <3

WHO SHOULD BE IN BREAD!

Kites and Balloons united~

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

Titan, just out of interest, looking at your post history, why so you hate IRON so much? Yeah i know I come on here playing with you, but the memebrs of IRON are ok, (this is for Titan only)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cod on Cod.3694

Cod on Cod.3694

Nobody hates [IRON]. It’s too strong a word.

But your disillusioned view of almost everything WWW, combined with your high quantity of trolls just invites to more replies than others.

- We are all Titan.

A fine blend of everything, aged well.

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

Awwww thank you Cod <3, stll hoping to get a reply from Titan himself though.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tortitudo Probo.2598

Tortitudo Probo.2598

Are you guys swapping to Wildstar?

[HB]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

CA, please dont have scouts following us, else we will do what we just did again, much love xoxo

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

CA, please dont have scouts following us, else we will do what we just did again, much love xoxo

D:

Don’t shoot the messenger! Bit harsh! Bit brutal! It is okay, I know you guys only want to snuggle everyone fiercely! Now to find you all in WvW and subtly run next to your zerg…… :P

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

D:

Don’t shoot the messenger! Bit harsh! Bit brutal! It is okay, I know you guys only want to snuggle everyone fiercely! Now to find you all in WvW and subtly run next to your zerg…… :P

There is no need for them to scout us, they run from us unless they got the map blob :o

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

D:

There is no need for them to scout us, they run from us unless they got the map blob :o

Have you ever considered this is why they need scouts? :P

trolling aside, SNUGGLE TIGHTLY!

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

Long [LOVE] the amazing strikes of the cuddles.

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

I would, but I just had an entire IRON zerg jump on my poor dead body.

They hugged me too tightly

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rigel.3092

Rigel.3092

You have any vids of you wiping IRON Rigel? I`m going to assume no as you are probably just a face in the crowd that flees from us.

Always talking crap, huh, Starscream? Again, go out and do something for your server, forum warrior.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fgUeaU01dZo

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

You just got to move on—keep on ramblin’.

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rigel.3092

Rigel.3092

CA, please dont have scouts following us…..

Would that be like asking IRON to stop scouting HB and others when they are found to be on a map BL or in your beloved land of pugs, EB?

in Match-ups

Posted by: spanky.4630

spanky.4630

Titan, just out of interest, looking at your post history, why so you hate IRON so much? Yeah i know I come on here playing with you, but the memebrs of IRON are ok, (this is for Titan only)

Titan hates iron because his application to join iron was rejected . :P

Monkeyspanks – [IRON]

http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

Just wondering around EBG

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: syNc.5840

syNc.5840

Great scrimmage against Meow tonight, the score was 5-3 was it?
Thanks for the fight hope we can do it more often!

Lord Commander
[GC] Golden Company X I I I // www.gcxiii.com
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

You have any vids of you wiping IRON Rigel? I`m going to assume no as you are probably just a face in the crowd that flees from us.

Always talking crap, huh, Starscream? Again, go out and do something for your server, forum warrior.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fgUeaU01dZo

YAY you managed to find yourself a win, grats <3. Seeing as you like posting vids that I request, can you post the countless wipes you have had at IRON hands now please? I understand it will take some time editing it all into 1 vid, so take your time posting.

@Spanky – you spoilt the surprise, thanks -_-

EDIT: Rigel, i took your advice and decided to go in game for a bit, thanks for the EB keep.

(edited by Starscream.7803)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dese.1382

Dese.1382

Oh My where is BG? That’s embarrassing!

Attachments:

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

I do believe you met quite a lot of us inside our garrison… Or did you easily forget that? :P

Having SoR and JQ knocking on our doors was interesting to say the least. I can’t say I missed the lag though. Other side of the map and couldn’t even get my swiftness on

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

JQ getting 1st place this week?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mirsa.1628

Mirsa.1628

Don’t kid yourself. You were too afraid to get wiped (again) so don’t justify running away from a good tower fight. The only reason you see 10 in the screenshot is because the other 20 were further away, thanks to BG’s superb running skills.

[GS] Gun Squad
Guild Master

in Match-ups

Posted by: assasin of warr.9517

assasin of warr.9517

srry about the jumping it was part of a masterplan to get in one of your score updates. didnt work out. working on a new one

cosmic force
elementalist for The Iron Triangle [IRON]
Proud member (mesmer ofc) for YOLO.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

I do believe you met quite a lot of us inside our garrison… Or did you easily forget that? :P

Yeah, BG definitely had a large lagblob trying to hold that garrison. Was a very nice take on Waha’s part though, his guys always impress me when I play during Oceanic/Sea.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

Gotta give SoR a chance of winning or they just don’t show up for half the week

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

Gotta give SoR a chance of winning or they just don’t show up for half the week

Careful when trying that, your server has the largest fairweather population in the NA. Would hate to see my bag intake reduced because of it

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Yeah, BG definitely had a large lagblob trying to hold that garrison. Was a very nice take on Waha’s part though, his guys always impress me when I play during Oceanic/Sea.

You gotta be careful when JQ whips out its Waha!

PRAISE JEDSUS!

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yama.9376

Yama.9376

Weakhearts are now being hunted in masses.

Fall oFf the blob tail and you will respawn and wait until the blob comes back.

Roads are not safe. Bridges are fatal funnels.

Penalties for humping zergs are handed out.

DONT GET CAUGHT TO FAR AWAY!!

ZIBZAB IS COMING FOR YOU!!

Zibzab SBI
Pnt N Lol at Bndwgn Zerg Server[sOLo]
Zergling Hunter [ZILF]

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Not sure which fight you were at… but BG, SoR and JQ alll had nice blobs.

P.s.

Possibly PM before death so I can at least change my settings to show your beautiful snuggles.

Meanies… :P

The LOVE asura <3