8/9 Blackgate/Sanctum of Rall/Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiltor.9362

Kiltor.9362

Score update while im at work anyone? I need to know how much ground indo and pryan lost us

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

Blackgate 79,549 +190
Sanctum of Rall 81,222 +345
Jade Quarry 90,201 +160

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: renmei.3102

renmei.3102

We just lost SOR gari, the entire map is green >.>

in Match-ups

Posted by: Beastyboi.2918

Beastyboi.2918

Score update while im at work anyone? I need to know how much ground indo and pryan lost us

they lost everything now we sitting at 0 ppt

guard – Bèasty warrior – BeastyAngel mesmer – Beastyangel ele – Beastyele

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiltor.9362

Kiltor.9362

Figured. Guess we dont have towers and keeps to run to where o where shall we go…

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

Jade Quarry is such a resilient and strange server.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tam.3146

Tam.3146

Strange in what sense?

For Dolyaks Glory
Not Yet Solved[NYS] SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

Stopping in to say that I’m happy to have competition again. The last few weeks have made my team weak in my eyes. Also, myself less active in commanding the team. Don’t mind me as I run my kamikaze train in to anything and everything when I am online. I don’t care if you have 60+ and I don’t! Back to testing out what I am capable of as a team lead with the kids against teams that really fight back when you tell them to bite down on the pillow. All of your teams on BG and SoR help keep my team sharp with your level of competition you guys bring to the table.

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

Strange in what sense?

Strange in that they can come from losing in third place by a large margin to stealing first place, which even SoR couldn’t seem to snag from BG. :P

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Strange in what sense?

Strange in that they can come from losing in third place by a large margin to stealing first place, which even SoR couldn’t seem to snag from BG. :P

Nothing strange about it in my eyes. JQ has always been strong server at the core, with solid tactics and commanders that really know map politics. Like with all servers, the core just needs every one else to show up. A couple weeks of karma farming and no/low pressure tends to bring these folks back. I’m not calling them fairweathers by the way, just more casual types.

In my eyes, the simple fact is they won for too long, which lengthened their slump. Winning in WvW for too long can have some very negative consequences. The key to a comeback is to keep the core together and connected and avoid frustrations and drama that can tear you apart from within.

Well, that and a clear 2v1 doesn’t hurt (wink wink wink).

Also, always fun running into you guys Jed. Saturday night on BGBL after you guys pulled off our NE tower and headed north, we called to cut you off at North camp, only to get there and find a good sized SoR force already there. So we said “okay let’s let them clash in the camp and strike from behind (huehue)”. So we moved right around a hut and the next thing on TS was “uhhh JQ is coming for us instead”. LOL! Always a good time.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

It’s only monday no one has won or lost this match yet not even close. It will be a good match up that much is assured and whoever wins will have earned the win in what may be one of the closest Tier 1 matches ever.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

It’s only monday no one has won or lost this match yet not even close. It will be a good match up that much is assured and whoever wins will have earned the win in what may be one of the closest Tier 1 matches ever.

Indeed, still does not diminish the pain for those who are presently logged in though

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tortitudo Probo.2598

Tortitudo Probo.2598

Out of curiosity: did JQ had guilds/lots of new people transfer to them while they were in “tier 2”?

[HB]

in Match-ups

Nuked.2360

Indeed, still does not diminish the pain for those who are presently logged in though

I wasn’t referring to that I was referring to the fact that everyone is posting Good game and congrats on the win etc about a match that isn’t even close to over.

in Match-ups

Nuked.2360

Out of curiosity: did JQ had guilds/lots of new people transfer to them while they were in “tier 2”?

We had a few guilds join that helped stabilize some timezones where we were extremely outnumbered but as far as I know we haven’t had more than a few. I believe it was mainly NA guilds that joined us. Also a reinvigoration of a player base that needed a break from the same old matchups. This plus we now have a universalized ATM zerg that all look identical so I think they all combined to make it possible!

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

I love the awkward stand off and emotes with enemy players! Ran into this fellow and a JQ player. Unfort. I couldn’t get the JQ in the pic

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drigan.7382

Drigan.7382

Just had to pop in for this,
GO JQ YOU GO BABY GO

LOL wth

lol the one time i look at this thread and I see this. don’t worry about Hayb, he’s doped up on tons of medical drugs and probly didn’t know what he was typing

Spirit Of Faith [HOPE]
Fort Aspenwood – www.gw2hope.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

I wasn’t referring to that I was referring to the fact that everyone is posting Good game and congrats on the win etc about a match that isn’t even close to over.

In terms of final PPT, anyone who has been on T1 awhile know a 10-15k ppt lead can vanish during off peak hours quickly. That said, those that are suggesting good game on a Monday are either trolling, have not been in T1 long enough or are fresh GW2 newbies which can be spotted a mile a way both in terms of their posting style and post history.

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Nevermind!

Ran into some EMP fellows <3

(Score Update, cause I think he wanted one)

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Nuked.2360

Nevermind!

Obviously we didn’t pay him enough or he hasn’t heard there is a 5g bounty on cuddles!

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Nevermind!

Obviously we didn’t pay him enough or he hasn’t heard there is a 5g bounty on cuddles!

D:

Well you better hand that 5g over to SoR, they beat you guys to murdering me last night

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

We have a new guild Zombie Land [WvW]. They are the only organized guild that has came. Judging by our full status suddenly I am guessing several individuals may have transferred here in the past two weeks.

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rednik.3809

Rednik.3809

We have a new guild Zombie Land [WvW]. They are the only organized guild that has came. Judging by our full status suddenly I am guessing several individuals may have transferred here in the past two weeks.

What? What? No, no, no please, you don’t understand, you never see em, no, this can’t be happening, this is worst EU nightmare and you bring it here…
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE…

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters

(edited by Rednik.3809)

in Match-ups

Posted by: celeron.3469

celeron.3469

IRON, I understand you want fights, but even you have to recognize nobody is going to fight your 40-50+ man zerg with 15-20 people. I hope you understand.

edit: well, except HB and RK but they aren’t here.

Attachments:

(edited by celeron.3469)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

The Walking Dead walks among us.

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

It is possible that former inactive accounts are now active due to new pve content? I was surprised to hear JQ was full. My T8 vacation plans are ruined.

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

Is SoR the only top 5 server that has never reached FULL status?

in Match-ups

Posted by: keelhaul.8039

keelhaul.8039

IRON, I understand you want fights, but even you have to recognize nobody is going to fight your 40-50+ man zerg with 15-20 people. I hope you understand.

Nail, head, hit.

I pretty much hate the weekend in wvw when everyone is in full try hard mode and its blobby as kitten. Usually by tuesday / wednesday the fights start improving.

I find it funny how iron is complaining when they are one of the worst at running with a constant blob, and or spamming emotes when they wipe your group of 1/2 or 1/3 or even 1/4 their size. You guys have like 0 respect from anyone on BG.

I have respect for a couple of SoR guilds on the field but it seems they too would rather blob these days. They are good enough to run on their own but would rather the ezymode portal gate pushes with 50 people.

B.O.R.I.N.G

[OnS] Carpal Tunnel – Ele
[OnS] C A R P A L – Norn Guardian Commander

(edited by keelhaul.8039)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

JQ lost the PVF war to MAG and took it out on BG and SOR. I’m betting their new found energy was from being called terrible last week by Maguuma and a few FA players. It’s good to see they trimmed some fat and put those fairweathers with terri-builds back in to the PVE zones. Good on ya JQ!! You tell those fairweathers to stay away when big boys play

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

thats only 7 people fyi <3

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: celeron.3469

celeron.3469

thats only 7 people fyi <3

That’s a third of what we had.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

Close score. Can’t wait to get home to play.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MaLeVoLenT.8129

MaLeVoLenT.8129

I can’t wait to get home and take back everything cause we have nothing

~The Mad Court~ [OnS]Onslaught GM
Malevolent Omen -Guardian
Mad King Mal -Rev

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bammit.4796

Bammit.4796

There have been blobs, zergs, havocs, solos, 2-man, 3-man, every where you go you can find a fight.

I knew this was going to be a great week. ><

Only thing what would make it crazier is if JQ BG and SOR started on borderlands and TC FA and DB each started in a corner of EB.

6 way O.O

in Match-ups

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

Nail, head, hit.

I pretty much hate the weekend in wvw when everyone is in full try hard mode and its blobby as kitten. Usually by tuesday / wednesday the fights start improving.

I find it funny how iron is complaining when they are one of the worst at running with a constant blob, and or spamming emotes when they wipe your group of 1/2 or 1/3 or even 1/4 their size. You guys have like 0 respect from anyone on BG.

I have respect for a couple of SoR guilds on the field but it seems they too would rather blob these days. They are good enough to run on their own but would rather the ezymode portal gate pushes with 50 people.

B.O.R.I.N.G

IRON runs untagged and the non IRON stay with us without any help, so what are we supposed to do?

in Match-ups

Posted by: xeang.3650

xeang.3650

something funny is going on in EB…. SoR just Akitten right on Mendon gate for a very long period of time….. with JQ on the walls….. apparently SoR let their IRON zerg slowly getting wiped by our pub with a flickering outnumbered buff…. just to lure us to BG’s land? but JQ just don’t have the numbers to help you guys out

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snapple.9251

Snapple.9251

something funny is going on in EB…. SoR just Akitten right on Mendon gate for a very long period of time….. with JQ on the walls….. apparently SoR let their IRON zerg slowly getting wiped by our pub with a flickering outnumbered buff…. just to lure us to BG’s land? but JQ just don’t have the numbers to help you guys out

Mendons has a special place in our heart..
I really enjoyed listening to Wrex freak out as JQ caught up to her and killed her at the dredge.
I managed to get a /dance off before I was swarmed

Today was fun

[IRON] – SoR
Snappless / Osii

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rigel.3092

Rigel.3092

You missed the joke completely.

Actually, Starscream, you missed the joke completely. Did you not hear that we are “practicing” this week? /salute

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

BG!! Why you hit us in EB, SoR takes your keep not us (Sorta). Take there cookies not ours!

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

BG!! Why you hit us in EB, SoR takes your keep not us (Sorta). Take there cookies not ours!

Whoa whoa whoa, Ben how could you.. I thought we were friends…

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

Well, we now have a waypoint in BG’s garrison. Cool!

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mirsa.1628

Mirsa.1628

I guess each IRON member and the few guilded players that were running with them count as 1.5 players each?

[GS] Gun Squad
Guild Master

in Match-ups

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

You missed the joke completely.

Actually, Starscream, you missed the joke completely. Did you not hear that we are “practicing” this week? /salute

The “practicing” joke you answered with was a very small part of your reply, I totally got it but it was so insignifigant you give me better ammo to use against you. Nice of you to highlight it as your defense in a attempt to salage a bit of a win though.

You also still seem to think i am worried about the score and PPT. If I was we both know I could have said alot today. But I dont mind feeding a troll, so I will give a PPT troll for you to answer.
You always fight for PPTs and mocked SoR for their training week, so where are you at the moment Rigel? Your other reply to me mentioned stepping up your game so where are you?

This wasnt for BG, this was just for Rigel as he was asking for it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

Whoa whoa whoa, Ben how could you.. I thought we were friends…

Friends yes, but when you steal our cookies that is the last straw…….how dare you.

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

Gee, what could he be waiting for?

Attachments:

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pixels.6532

Pixels.6532

I was starting to get worried when there were well over 10 posts in a row of representatives from each of the three servers actually carrying on a polite conversation regarding the matchup.

I see you’ve all fixed that now.

Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: hammer.9721

hammer.9721

Havent been watching the score while i level my last alt but checked it today and i have to say im impressed with jq.I do have a feeling sor will take the lead by wednesday but it looks like those 2 weeks of easy matches put jq in the fighting mood for when they returned to where they belong(tier 1).

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brutus.5732

Brutus.5732

If (afk) Indo fails to hold BG’s garrison through the night then SOR morale will collapse.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blade.3456

Blade.3456

Sick fights in JQBL last night (Oceanic) [NOC] had a blast!
Where are GGYY from? Look forward to butting heads again

Also welcome back to ‘the matchup’ JQ, keep bringing the noise, it’s been a ton of fun so far this week.

Vortex Blade – WvW Commander
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
[FirstLight] – BLACK DESERT ONLINE – EDAN http://www.firstlightgaming.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bammit.4796

Bammit.4796

Sick fights in JQBL last night (Oceanic) [NOC] had a blast!

Blast You! ><