Kizzarse,you claim not to have double teamed.. im about to die laughing

and btw there are good fights

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

8/9 Blackgate/Sanctum of Rall/Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

I am super confused why there is so much IRON bashing this week in the forums.

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

The other EU forces run from us, so the only enjoyment we get is on the forums :’(

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

I think it is because they may have killed someone in a WvW zone, but I am not sure.

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

Hopefully BG can pull itself out of this slump. Not sure what is up with that server but it’s obvious they need to fix something. Consistency is an important aspect of WvW.

To go from 1st place straight to 3rd is unheard of.

Lol not when 2 servers is doesnt even attack each other and constantly send their zerg to take all our keeps and towers. We cant defend when 2 servers constantly attack us.

I remember feeling exactly like that on JQ as well to be honest. I’m not claiming that BG and SoR were double-teaming us in the past, but there were times it certainly felt like it. Odds are it’s more an internal thing however… numbers lower from a little burnout, seeing the same servers over and over again can take a little of the bounce out of your step. It seems to happen to every server that sits on top for awhile. Soon enough, if the trend continues, you’ll drop down to a more pure tier 2 type match for a week or two (not seeing either SoR or JQ) and one of two things will happen… BG will either begin to fade into mediocrity as many servers have, with guilds jumping ship and people losing interest, or the change of pace will rejuvenate the WvW crowd and things will turn right around again. So expect a month or so of growing frustrations and an overall sense of ennui, but the fate of BG will depend on whether the community pulls itself back up with a fresh restart or fades away to the lower tiers.

Hang in there kid, you can do this.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Match-ups

Wotah.2975

…ennui…

Quit making me look up words I don’t know. I have to look up words, I do know, too much already!

Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

I remember feeling exactly like that on JQ as well to be honest. I’m not claiming that BG and SoR were double-teaming us in the past, but there were times it certainly felt like it. Odds are it’s more an internal thing however… numbers lower from a little burnout, seeing the same servers over and over again can take a little of the bounce out of your step. It seems to happen to every server that sits on top for awhile. Soon enough, if the trend continues, you’ll drop down to a more pure tier 2 type match for a week or two (not seeing either SoR or JQ) and one of two things will happen… BG will either begin to fade into mediocrity as many servers have, with guilds jumping ship and people losing interest, or the change of pace will rejuvenate the WvW crowd and things will turn right around again. So expect a month or so of growing frustrations and an overall sense of ennui, but the fate of BG will depend on whether the community pulls itself back up with a fresh restart or fades away to the lower tiers.

This is a good post, I hope that you guys can pull through your internal issues and remain in T1 BG. I have to admit though, a selfish part of me would love to see Merc return to SoS with AGG and raise SoS back to its former glory. Good luck with your issues BG!

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Wotah.2975

This is a good post, I hope that you guys can pull through your internal issues and remain in T1 BG. I have to admit though, a selfish part of me would love to see Merc return to SoS with AGG and raise SoS back to its former glory. Good luck with your issues BG!

So you want TSYM, Work, DiE, FoE, et al to go back as well?

Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

I think some IRON members have come on here trolling and offended some BG. I am dealing with those responsible.

in Match-ups

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

Double teaming for sustained periods of time happen. I was on JQ a few months back when it happened to them between BG and SOR (IIRC). Same is happening to BG atm. Doesn’t really matter. Look at the end of the week. Who is going to win? Its most likely JQ or SOR. Someone has to start playing to win rather than to beat BG. If they don’t, they will regret it next week. The double team against JQ lasted for about 1 and a half weeks. It was pretty demoralising. Being inexperienced and not understanding the ladder system and the level of establishment within servers, I honestly thought that was it for JQ at the time. But look at them now.

I haven’t really been stressed by the adversity we have faced this week at all. I’ve enjoyed my time playing. My guild has had some awesome fights and we are all pumped for the next time we roll together. When strategies aren’t going your way, there is still plenty of things to do to enjoy yourself outside of futile attempts to win.

The whole collapse concept isn’t relevant. BG has a lot of dedicated guilds. You usually only lose some fair whethered pugs to double teams which is no big deal. Id actually argue losing fairwhethered pugs is better for a server in the long run from what I have seen.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brutus.5732

Brutus.5732

You guys are funny, if BG gets a different matchup next week they win easy. As I said earlier I think this is the only matchup BG can lose.

Falling 1st to 3rd unheard of…….SOR did that. After 5 weeks of winning it was nice to take a couple of days off.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

Hopefully BG can pull itself out of this slump. Not sure what is up with that server but it’s obvious they need to fix something. Consistency is an important aspect of WvW.

Are you sure you don’t know? I mean your server is, after all, double teaming us.

On another note, SoR, you guys are skillful as always, but JQ, I think tier 2 has made you soft. A fully seiged up tower with more numbers than us, and we still took it with just losing 1 person.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: Webley.1295

Webley.1295

The other EU forces run from us, so the only enjoyment we get is on the forums :’(

Welcome to NA servers!

Didnt you get more and harder fights in the EU? I still wonder why it is you left. Isnt pressure better than no pressure?

You must be bored? I would be in your time bracket

in Match-ups

Wotah.2975

Are you sure you don’t know? I mean your server is, after all, double teaming us.

On another note, SoR, you guys are skillful as always, but JQ, I think tier 2 has made you soft. A fully seiged up tower with more numbers than us, and we still took it with just losing 1 person.

Did the one person fall out of the tower to his death?

Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

I have to admit though, a selfish part of me would love to see Merc return to SoS with AGG and raise SoS back to its former glory. Good luck with your issues BG!

In all respect, that’s not going to happen. I can guarantee only a few things and thats one of them.

Nah Pale dies from his own retal all the time he’s that squishy, I wonder how that was even possible.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

(edited by Tarkus.4109)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

It might be time to Necro Charlie Sheen.

#winning

I approve of this msg

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: Achilles.2197

Achilles.2197

I have to admit though, a selfish part of me would love to see Merc return to SoS with AGG and raise SoS back to its former glory. Good luck with your issues BG!

In all respect, that’s not going to happen. I can guarantee only a few things and thats one of them.

Nah Pale dies from his own retal all the time he’s that squishy, I wonder how that was even possible.

unless BG implodes, then you’ll jump ship right?

Âchillæs – Jade Quarry – GvG’ing before you knew what it was

in Match-ups

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

[/quote]

When I was on SoR I applied to Iron triangle and was a member of Iron Quaggan that I wasn’t representing most of time. I have not been taken in Iron when I was in SoR because I don’t use TS. But without I spank you XD this is my point. I haven’t stay in SoR as you guys are so selfish to believe to be the bests but you are not at all, nor you proved anything yet.
Spvp wrex vs me anytime 1on1 okay
For GvG 10vs10 or 15vs15 or 20vs20 it depends on my lords and others guilds members but I am all ready to GvG Iron anytime. I ll even ask for a record video for memories.
You should train then ^^ because we will beat you. At least that will be best way for you to accept to show everyone that you are really as good as you keep saying. We all know what will happen XD

You are claiming to be good, well it’s a first step, the easiest. Scared of iron zerg? not at all but considering numbers it’s always to be clever as Sparta sometimes, I don’t give free bags unlike some people keep throwing bodies lol

btw we can all agree registering on Iron triangle forum if they post your info in gw2 forum is not safe and they shows how they are not trustworthy: security issue related only… Thanks for proving another point about your guild… such fail troll should be adress.[/quote]

Hi Titan, I spoke to the IRON offers, and they told me that CA has declined to do a GvG with us, if that is no longer the case we are open to offers for GvG.
I also found out why you app was declined for you, it was “A lack of understanding of the class he was playing, and of WvW knowledge”.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

unless BG implodes, then you’ll jump ship right?

BG’s not going to implode, everyone needs a break at some point and it seems as though this week is the week for most people.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kizzarse.8024

Kizzarse.8024

Ah 2 no balls servers nutcupping. Really…. Anyways I blame Anet for this crap WvW design. And still no new updates for WvW and most new updates for PVE and to ppl spend more money. Pffftt Anet getting a cent for me I play to have fun and 2v1 isnt fun whoever is on the losing end is pure frustration. All servers unite dont give Anet any more of our hardearn money.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

Is BG still a Full server?

I know JQ recently got to Full, was there movement between the 2 servers?

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

Well, at least some acknowledge the fact that MERC was the reason SoS was ever in tier 1. Can’t say the same for many on SoS.

And people need to stop with the ‘BG going to implode’ theories. You underestimate our community if you think at the first sign of defeat, we will jump ship.

New bunker meta sux

(edited by Seigfried.5938)

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

Well, at least some acknowledge the fact that MERC was the reason SoS was ever in tier 1. Can’t say the same for many on SoS.

MERC is a decent enough guild tbh that does work, it’s just bad luck for their part that they are always on a server that doesn’t match their efforts and doesn’t respect them.

(edited by Jahn.7019)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hattrick.7065

Hattrick.7065

LOL. People are already calling implosion again? I guess if you predict it every time, you will eventually be right.

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

LOL. People are already calling implosion again? I guess if you predict it every time, you will eventually be right.

Correction, 1 JQ has said implosion. No one else has said anything because no one else cares.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MaLeVoLenT.8129

MaLeVoLenT.8129

MERC is highly respected. They always was even on SoS.

~The Mad Court~ [OnS]Onslaught GM
Malevolent Omen -Guardian
Mad King Mal -Rev

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

MERC is a decent enough guild tbh that does work, it’s just bad luck for their part that they are always on a server that doesn’t match their efforts and doesn’t respect them.

Most people are in crown pavilion, farming this week. And I doubt there are many that don’t respect MERC. It is the only guild that works well past their hours to ensure PPT, even now when we are so far behind.

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: Achilles.2197

Achilles.2197

same thing was said about us when we got bumped down into t2/3.

Âchillæs – Jade Quarry – GvG’ing before you knew what it was

in Match-ups

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

My bad, I am really confused now everyone knows I am lacking in wvw tactics and in knowledge of the class I play (warrior) …

(edited by Titan.3472)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

This is one of the silliest things I’ve read around here in awhile. Although considering the source, I shouldn’t be surprised. One of these days you might post something on these forums that you actually know something about.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

Complaining about double teams in a three sided fight never gets old or any less amusing to see.

BG wins… JQ blames SoR/BG of double teaming.

JQ wins… BG blames SoR/JQ of double teaming.

SoR wins… BG blames SoR/JQ double teaming

Each and every week we are matched together…. and it never seems to get old to any of you. Amazing that this far into the game that some of us have not figured out what a 3 sided fight is all about.

Grats on taking a tower by the way.

(edited by covenn.7165)

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

Pffftt Anet getting a cent for me I play to have fun and 2v1 isnt fun whoever is on the losing end is pure frustration.

3 sided fight is far better than a 2 sided fight.

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

I would hardly say JQ is doing much better than it was before, but now it is a 24 × 7 double team, and BG is limping along with paper everything. How many times in the past 2 days did you engage SoR?

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

Complaining about double teams in a three sided fight never gets old or any less amusing to see.

Each and every week we are matched together…. and it never seems to get old to any of you. Amazing that this far into the game that some of us have not figured out what a 3 sided fight is all about.

Edit: and you managed to get a bit of chest thumping in the end. Classic.

One point I will have to disagree with is, BG/SoR double team? When did that happen? :O

And I do agree about general double teaming, but now that BG is limping along with every paper structure, you mind focusing another server? For more than 2 days straight this has been the case and BG can’t pull itself out of this ditch.

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wilco.1458

Wilco.1458

Edit: and you managed to get a bit of chest thumping in the end. Classic.

One point I will have to disagree with is, BG/SoR double team? When did that happen? :O

And I do agree about general double teaming, but now that BG is limping along with every paper structure, you mind focusing another server? For more than 2 days straight this has been the case and BG can’t pull itself out of this ditch.

yeah .. I don’t ever remember BG and SoR pulling off a legit double team. Neither of them are reliable enough

http://www.twitch.tv/drwilco
Wilco Tango Foxtrot #lifting #hardwork

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

I would hardly say JQ is doing much better than it was before, but now it is a 24 × 7 double team, and BG is limping along with paper everything. How many times in the past 2 days did you engage SoR?

In terms of all time best NA server – JQ wins by a fantastic amount

There is no doubt that JQ was,is and will be the best NA server.

I am sure SoR and BG worked hard to get where they are today, but the matter of fact is, about 1 year ago, all the veterans from most of the top notch PvP and WvWvW/RvR players agreed in private forums that JQ would be their home.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: therealjaypo.1690

therealjaypo.1690

Dear Blackgate:

Your constant posts about 2v1s and being focused led me to put on my Encyclopedia Brown hat and do a little sleuthing. After an exhaustive investigation entailing a vast network of shifty informants, tens of thousands of man hours, and, naturally, some wanton and gratuitous abuse of controlled substances, here are the results:

1. We show up, ready to roll and make some tasty, tasty SoR bags by forcing a 2v1 on them
  2. The first couple moves go splendidly, but you just can’t seem to keep your grubby hands off our marbles, can you?
  3. Go to wipe your latest kittenjam attempt and realize that SoR has tagged along for the ride
  4. The 2v1 has now switched to you and, although your bags aren’t as tasty, we stick it out because, y’know, we’re already over here and stuff
  5. Lather, rinse, repeat many many times
  6. Y’know what, sod it: Let’s just focus BG from the get-go tonight

Mystery solved. I hope my humble efforts help the seeming majority of your posters sleep easier tonight.

You’re welcome;
JQ

[SG] I’m here because I was in the comic book

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

I am sure SoR and BG worked hard to get where they are today, but the matter of fact is, about 1 year ago, all the veterans from most of the top notch PvP and WvWvW/RvR players agreed in private forums that JQ would be their home.

Whoops, my bad, I don’t play NA. But I have heard SoR has the strongest NA… I could be mistaken.

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

Whoops, my bad, I don’t play NA. But I have heard SoR has the strongest NA… I could be mistaken.

There are EU servers and NA servers. That is what i meant.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

There are EU servers and NA servers. That is what i meant.

Well, my bad again!
But that is ancient history right? If we look at the present state of things, in my opnion, JQ is not as good as BG and SoR.

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

And that lasted how long exactly? Maybe a month.

Do the math. Strongest NA is pretty easy to determine.

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

in Match-ups

Wotah.2975

Dear Blackgate:

Your constant posts about 2v1s and being focused led me to put on my Encyclopedia Brown hat and do a little sleuthing. After an exhaustive investigation entailing a vast network of shifty informants, tens of thousands of man hours, and, naturally, some wanton and gratuitous abuse of controlled substances, here are the results:

1. We show up, ready to roll and make some tasty, tasty SoR bags by forcing a 2v1 on them
  2. The first couple moves go splendidly, but you just can’t seem to keep your grubby hands off our marbles, can you?
  3. Go to wipe your latest kittenjam attempt and realize that SoR has tagged along for the ride
  4. The 2v1 has now switched to you and, although your bags aren’t as tasty, we stick it out because, y’know, we’re already over here and stuff
  5. Lather, rinse, repeat many many times
  6. Y’know what, sod it: Let’s just focus BG from the get-go tonight

Mystery solved. I hope my humble efforts help the seeming majority of your posters sleep easier tonight.

You’re welcome;
JQ

^—- This, so many times this. I said it earlier in this thread it might have been drowned out by people blaming IRON for something though.

Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

There hasn’t been one, but it didn’t stop people from JQ from inventing and complaining about it…. much like you and others are doing now.

There hasn’t never been a legit double team involving SoR.

Yes, there have been times we sat and watched one server take something from another and/or blockaded one server at their spawn. Why? The complaints on the forum speak for themselves.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Voicer.8239

Voicer.8239

Fuzzion.2504:
“…the matter of fact is, about 1 year ago, all the veterans from most of the top notch PvP and WvWvW/RvR players agreed in private forums that JQ would be their home.”

This made me laugh so much!! You guys take the troll concept to another level!

Actually is funny to see all this posts from SoR, you guys are having a blast now that you finally beat BG right? Thats the point right? But wait a minute…did you?? Maybe in a future match withouth JQ we can confirm this (again).
This would be the oportunity for you guys have all the fights u claim to want, now that majority of BG just dont seem to have any interest on this match and 80% of what you see in the field are pvp crazy ppl…rly not that hard to run smaler groups to fight but well, I guess “win” to you is see BG implode or explode or any of this dramatic things that just wont happen…in the end I just dont get your kind of fun but thats just me.
When JQ was having a hard time, I wasnt happy. When SoR didnt show up bc of “training exercices” I wasnt happy…this 2v1 is better then those pvx ppl we had to fight for the past few weeks imo.
Anyway, Im having a blast myself, never collect so many bags and so many WxP.
/salute to BG comm and players that keep going to the field! You guys are the elite of our server imho =]

(BlackGate)

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

Goodnight my darlings! Enjoy the fights! They are mighty fierce as normal

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

in Match-ups

MaLeVoLenT.8129

Hey JQ. You guys complete me.

Mad King Mal -Rev

in Match-ups

Wotah.2975

I wish I knew how to quit you!

Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

MaLeVoLenT.8129

I wish I knew how to quit you!

You don’t quit Awesome!

Mad King Mal -Rev

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

Honestly, ONS is prob one of the few guilds I respect from BG. Classy players.